PDA

View Full Version : SW character's sexuality.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 12:24 PM
We were talking about the box cover art, and suddently the thread turned into an unexpected subject, yet full of disagreement and controversy.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
I was just about to do this as well. you beat me to it. Hee's what. You name a character you think is gay, and I'll tell you why he/she isnt.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Lmao, I care not about that. For all I care, SW's chars are asexual, since SW is not about that aspect of humanity.
Luke and Anakin look pretty gay though. And padawans are too, always following their master, I bet they do the "all dressed in black shiny leather and wip me good thing". I mean, like Sam and Frodo.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 12:37 PM
No, Luke isnt for a few reasons.

1.He kissed Leia.
2. He said that she's beautifual, acknowledging her beauty.
3. He got married in EU.

Here's why Anakin isnt.

1. He Married Padme.
2. He gave some girls the eye in the club.
3. He often said he loved Padme.

Here's why padawans in general arent gay.

1. They cant be either its against the rules.
2. They have to obey their masters, or risk getting kicked out fo the order.
3. There has never been an instance in any book or movie where a padawan was shown doing anything gay.

Alegis
07-01-2004, 12:39 PM
There might be one told orso in the EU, but not in the SW GL created. That was for movies, and just including a gay couple in it would make people cry "he totally disrespects us :'( ", i know, its bull****, but its just like that nowadays...Same goes for women movements

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 12:45 PM
huh? I even brought up two points not in EU. and none are gay.

Sivy
07-01-2004, 12:52 PM
C3PO is gay

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 12:54 PM
heres;' why he cant be gay.

1. He's a robot.
2. He's not gay, but a metrosexual, a straight man who acts like a gay man.
3. He has shown no gay tendencies. Not many staright ones, but certainly no gay ones.

Doomie
07-01-2004, 01:08 PM
He has no emotions. He can't even fear, that's self-preservation. no robots have emotions.

Alright: Hutts are gay, because they are hermofradites, they're all male untill they get pregnant, so basically, they're all gay. otherwise, there probably ARE gay people in SW, considering how many there are on our planet alone, imagine how many there will be in an entire universe, but they will never be shown on screen...

And yoy know pretty damn well why!

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Siv
C3PO is gay quoted for emphasis

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Ok, C3PO might not be gay. But he's a transvestite robot. Actually the appeal of C3PO is that he was a robot capable of feeling, be offended, etc...
So, the fact that he's a robot and cannot fisically consumate his homosexuality doesn't mean he is not gay. I mean, what's that touching R2D2 falic metal shape all about?
I mean it, George Lucas is making fun of us, and we never realised it.

LightNinja
07-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Man everybody knows, jawas and rodians are gays, the other characters are asexual and C3PO is a sex machine thats is always perverted by R2D2.
You should know..:rolleyes:

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Get up! Get on loooove! Get up! Stay on the scene... like a sex machine!

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 01:48 PM
its spelled with a ph not an f. geez. But no. Huts arent because in a comic once, a Hutt liked this one other Hutt. But Hutts are neither. They only love themselves. there aren neither gay nor staright. 3P0 isnt because for one, he cant. You cant sya he is gay becasue robots simply cant be. Thats like saying a fridge can be turned on by you. it just cant.

LightNinja
07-01-2004, 02:07 PM
No, C3PO is gay cuz he walks like if somebody would have "..." him, he loves luke and hes always perverting R2D2 and being perverted by him.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 02:11 PM
And R2D2 goes like "beep beep! Stroke my PHalo! bee beep!"

lukeiamyourdad
07-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Nice conversation :D

They've put a gay personality chip into C3PO. It's so obvious.

I'm sure the Imperial army must have to allow gay relationship. I mean, you're stuck on a starship with those thousand other men.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Nice conversation :D

They've put a gay personality chip into C3PO. It's so obvious.

I'm sure the Imperial army must have to allow gay relationship. I mean, you're stuck on a starship with those thousand other men. Like in prison, only without the fat black men named buba

TK-8252
07-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Star Wars movies are rated PG. There's no gay characters in it.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Star Wars movies are rated PG. There's no gay characters in it. As long as it doesn't involves violent dirty mensecks, there is no reason it should.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 03:26 PM
and he's a robot he has to walk like that. the Imps arent gay. Thats like saying everyone in our army is gay. they arent. and I know our army allows some women, but so does the Imp army. Admiral Daala for one.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by yaebginn
and he's a robot he has to walk like that. the Imps arent gay. Thats like saying everyone in our army is gay. they arent. and I know our army allows some women, but so does the Imp army. Admiral Daala for one. Who's our? I have no idea where you live.

TK-8252
07-01-2004, 03:30 PM
First of all, Star Wars is a movie, a fictional story.

It's not real life where people can have odd relations. George Lucas never said: hey, you, you're gonna be gay, okay?

If you want to look at Star Wars as if it really happened (you geeks), of course there would be some gay people, but not any of the main characters. Of course some Stormtroopers are going to be gay, of course some moisture farmers are going to be gay.

Star Wars is fiction. It's a story made by George Lucas.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 03:36 PM
First of all, Star Wars is a movie, a fictional story.

It's not real life where people can have odd relations. George Lucas never said: hey, you, you're gonna be gay, okay?

If you want to look at Star Wars as if it really happened (you geeks), of course there would be some gay people, but not any of the main characters. Of course some Stormtroopers are going to be gay, of course some moisture farmers are going to be gay.

Star Wars is fiction. It's a story made by George Lucas. Correction, it was created by george lucas, but it's much more now days than just what he created.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 04:10 PM
not necessarily. Only in our world are there gays, what makes it that it has to be gay just because we have gays. And tfighter, I mean our as humans not necessarily countries. We all have armies. And of course Star Wars isnt real. But its mildly entertaining to speculate. In my opinion, no one in star wars universe is gay. I gave you reasons why. Go to town.
EDIT- If you're on this website, and have over one hundred posts, you're automatically a geek, so might as well accept it. I have no problem being a geek, because I kick butt at life. So its all good.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 04:24 PM

In spanish that could be "Para Gays" or "For Gays". Just a thought. Although I'm not very keen nowadays.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 04:30 PM
TK, If I was gay, I would take ofense at your post. You mean gay ppl is not for kids? What wrong about it being gay, I have a couple a gay girl friends, and they are really nice, and they do sh1t in public. In fact, I've seen more straight ppl doing sh1t in public than gay ones.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Being gay is wrong. Pure and simple. If you'd like to discus the topic on AIm my name is yaebginn, catch me when I'm on.

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 04:43 PM
As long as you don't f*ck up your equals, you can do with your life what you want, a nobody, not even the f*cking church can say otherwise. But this is a funny sci-fi off-topic thread. So I'm not gonna extend my point any further.

TK-8252
07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Actually Corto, I have nothing against homosexuals. Heh, watching the Roseanne show actually gives you respect for their beliefs. Homosexuals get way too much bashing in society and it's wrong to consider them as bad, as many people sadly do these days.

It's just that, saying that all these people in Star Wars are gay is just absurd. But I would say that gay relations aren't a very kid-friendly topic.

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 05:31 PM
corto, whats ur aim name?

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 05:52 PM
I don't have an aim name. Besides, I created this thread to have some non-sense fun out of geekness and technical modding stuff. I'm a big SW fan and I like every character on the original trilogy.
I repeat, do not take me seriously (although I doubt anyone has).

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 05:57 PM
alright. I like alot of the background charatcers of the OT. and the prequels. not barely any of the main ones, though. I'll just pick a guy out and gom, hes my favorite charcter.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 06:06 PM
alright. I like alot of the background charatcers of the OT. and the prequels. not barely any of the main ones, though. I'll just pick a guy out and gom, hes my favorite charcter. My favorite character is Wedge Antilles. Don't ask me why...

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah, he's cool. In the books he's cool, too. I like Wuher from the Mos Eisly Cantina, the bartender there.

TK-8252
07-01-2004, 07:05 PM
TK-421 PwNz j00!!

lukeiamyourdad
07-01-2004, 08:46 PM
What the hell happened to the main topic?!

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 08:51 PM
it goes to a magical land like most all the main topics of most all other posts.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Did this thread even have a topic?

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Staaay on topic.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 10:07 PM
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/tFighterPilot-StayOnTopic.jpg

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 10:40 PM
:D. Exactly my thought.

tFighterPilot
07-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by CortoCG
:D. Exactly my thought. Yeah... I thought of it first

Sounds Risky
07-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Are there gay characters in SW?

Sure, why not?

The Spartans of Greece encouraged relationships between the men of their army, so why not the stormtroopers?

yaebginn
07-01-2004, 11:55 PM
and look where they are now. yeah, be like Greece. Be gay, be strong for a bit, then collpase and have a crappy army.

lukeiamyourdad
07-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Same thing will happen to the USA ;)

Sounds Risky
07-02-2004, 02:56 AM
You seem to be really homophobic yaebginn, and you know what they say about extremely homophobic people.

;) ;) ;)

Sivy
07-02-2004, 06:02 AM
C3P0 is gay

lets look at the evidence...

look at his mannerisms, look at the way he walks/ stands, listen to how he talks. could he be more camp? he's a drama queen, he throws hissy-fits when he doesn't get his way. he got embarrassed when R2-D2 saw him without coverings in TPM... why?
ok, so being a robot means he can't have sex of any kind. however its obvious that he has been programmed with a gay personality.

CortoCG
07-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Even humans, when they're able to have real sex, sometimes they choose to have "cyber sex"or "phone sex", if that crap means something. Maybe robots and droids have "circuitry sex".

tFighterPilot
07-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by CortoCG
Even humans, when they're able to have real sex, sometimes they choose to have "cyber sex"or "phone sex", if that crap means something. Maybe robots and droids have "circuitry sex". I got kicked from one of those thing where there's a girl with a webcam and other people are chatting with her. I got kicked for accusing everyone for being 16 year old IE I got kicked for saying the truth no one wanted to hear. :o

yaebginn
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
not homophobic, I just am against it. Just because I dont support their ways, doesnt mean I hate them. and he walks that way because he is a robot and his legs are stiff. He talks that way because thats the way he was made. I know this dude who talks with a lisp, but he isnt gay, he's happily married. and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.

CortoCG
07-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm getting a stiff one with all this homophobia thing, and gay robots, and frigid Leia ;).

Doomie
07-03-2004, 04:19 PM
?? When did frigid leia come to pass? What IS frigid anyway? (I'm not english). Dirty guy. You're just having cyber-secks with yourself by making this thread! Cyber-masturbation, yuck!

Good one about the 'stay on topic'. I bet every starwars fan thought about that scene the moment it was said.

at least i did...

CortoCG
07-03-2004, 04:52 PM
LMAO! Man, you're funny. And I'm kinda sick, yes, but just for fun, nothing serious.
A guess frigid is a person without sensibility. But it's possible that you may find corrupt use of words, as corrupt as our minds :P.

Doomie
07-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Ooh, i know! Juhani, from KOTOR, could be gay (Or actually lesbian)! Depending on player choices, Juhani may be a romantic interest in the story, regardless of the gender of the player character.

It was on starwars.com, in the Databank!

CortoCG
07-03-2004, 11:30 PM
There we go. What do you say to THAT Jacobim?

Doomie
07-04-2004, 04:48 AM
Jacowho?

yaebginn
07-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Doomgiver, you liar. Here is the whole section of Juahni. Read it.

http://starwars.com/databank/character/juhani/

Sharpshooter
07-04-2004, 02:36 PM
First of all, what does LMAO mean?
Second, Droid do have emotions! In NJO, 3PO is afraid of dying And asks Han if he can store his memories somewhere! And if you had legs like that you would walk that way to!:D

TK-8252
07-04-2004, 03:54 PM
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off

Doomie
07-05-2004, 07:37 AM
Yaebginn, i'm not a liar, click the 'behind the scenes' tab. It's there! At least, when i came there...

yaebginn
07-05-2004, 11:31 AM
ok, after reading it,
1. You are not a liar. I shouldnt have called you one.
2. That only means that the player can hit on her if he/she wants. The player can be gay.

tFighterPilot
07-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Sharpshooter
First of all, what does LMAO mean?
Second, Droid do have emotions! In NJO, 3PO is afraid of dying And asks Han if he can store his memories somewhere! And if you had legs like that you would walk that way to!:D That just proves that NJO sucks

yaebginn
07-05-2004, 12:39 PM
try reading them, first. They are actually very well written novels.

Doomie
07-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Okay, first: Apoligy accepted, captain yeabginn.

Second: It does mean that juhani could be interested in the player as well. Heck, if you think Jolee is hot, he's also a romantic interest but it's not programmed in the game. So i think they mean she could also 'like you' like you if you play like a girl. Oh sorry i mean AS a girl.

Did i make sense?

yaebginn
07-05-2004, 02:56 PM
it does. but it means you ahve to be gay first. its like a blowup doll. anyone can mess with it, but it still looks like a girl. I mean, if your a gilr, then you can mess with it, too. but its meant mainly for guys.

Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 05:11 PM
This is from KOTOR, right?:D

Doomie
07-05-2004, 05:16 PM
To sharpshooter: right.

To yaeb: But the fact remains that if you're a girl and start hitting on her, she may fall in love with you! Besides, the player character has to be gay first, but that doesn't automatically mean she isn't evn though she loves you too...

tFighterPilot
07-05-2004, 05:16 PM
This is from KOTOR, right?:D Why do I get the feeling that you keep using this smily simply to annoy?

Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 05:35 PM
I'm not! I just Think They look cool!:D

yaebginn
07-05-2004, 06:02 PM
you cant chnage what people quote you saying, thats why its there, so you cant take back what you said. And the charctyer has no say in the matter. It only follows the sick minds of the player.

Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Thanks man! What I meant to say was my little phrase thing! I already figured out how to do it though!:D

CortoCG
07-06-2004, 02:00 AM
:D . I'm an annoyer.
I think the Figrin D'an band were gay.

ET Warrior
07-06-2004, 02:51 AM
and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.

I'm not sure what world YOU are living on, but at 9 years old the majority of kids understand homosexuality. FURTHERMORE, what does being made in the nineties have to do with ANYTHING? Homosexuals didn't exist before the turn of the century?

CortoCG
07-06-2004, 03:15 AM
Lmao, they did???

Doomie
07-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Yabeginn, though it may be all caused by the player, it is a fact that Juhani would be lesbian if that happened. There's no way around, there's no nothing, it just is! if everybody in the starwars movies were gay, do you think the actors that portrayed them had something to say in that matter? If somebody wrote a new starwars novel about a gay guy in the starwars universe, surely the new character has nothing to say in the matter, since he's just a couple of letters, but he's still gay!

And it's not 'sick' to be gay!

CortoCG
07-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey! Who pinched my ass?!?!?! Quit pinching my ass! You weirdos.

lukeiamyourdad
07-06-2004, 11:32 AM
My avatar pinched your ass. Are you happy?

CortoCG
07-06-2004, 12:59 PM
No I'm not :( . I feel raped :p.

Doomie
07-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Here. (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/tFighterPilot-StayOnTopic.jpg) It felt fitting :D

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Good call. Hey! Stop pinching my ass! I'll take you ppl are gay as well.

Doomie
07-07-2004, 07:54 AM
I didn't do it. Luke...dad's avatar confessed, but she's female... So back on topic! i believe i finally convinced yaebginn. Either that, or he just doesn't care anymore... But other than juhani and the hutts, i don't know any gay people in starwars...

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 07:59 AM
luke...dad is a female!?!?!?! Pah, I understand now why did she pinch my ass :D, I thought there was gay ppl on this forums too.

Btw, Jacobim is not convinced I guess, he's just lost interest.

Doomie
07-07-2004, 08:03 AM
No i believe HE is male, but he said his avatar did it and she is clearly female... but he can probably tell us if we are right or wrong now.

But the hutts are gay, because they only have one gender.

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 08:43 AM
Purty. I'm all lost now.

LightNinja
07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Hutts arent gay, they are just asexuals, the only gays are c3po jawas, rodians and watto. When will you see the true??!

tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by LightNinja
Hutts arent gay, they are just asexuals, the only gays are c3po jawas, rodians and watto. When will you see the true??! Watto? Rodians? Jawas?

Why?

They seem incredibly straight.

Doomie
07-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Yeah, and jawa's and rodians at least have two genders! Hutts have only one, so they all fall on the same gender, wich is basically homosexuality. C3po can't be gay simply because he's not alive!!!

Watto... Not sure. Find proof before you claim anything.

tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Yeah, and jawa's and rodians at least have two genders! Hutts have only one, so they all fall on the same gender, wich is basically homosexuality. C3po can't be gay simply because he's not alive!!!

Watto... Not sure. Find proof before you claim anything. Hutts are not gay, why else do they have all those female sex slaves? C3PO is gay, it's a fact.

TK-8252
07-09-2004, 01:44 PM
No way Watto's gay (rhymes!). He even had a female Twi'lek slave in his private box at the podrace.

How would all Rodians and Jawas be gay...? Err, I don't think any species in Star Wars had a gay culture. Just because you're a Rodian or a Jawa doesn't mean you're forced to like the same sex.

Droids cannot be gay because droids cannot have a loving relationship. That's like saying my computer loves the computer in the next room... eh, it doesn't make sense.

But Hutts... they're like bisexual or something.

tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 01:50 PM
No way Watto's gay (rhymes!). He even had a female Twi'lek slave in his private box at the podrace. Wasn't that Sabulbe?

Doomie
07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah alright, hutts like female slaves, but eventually, they 'plug' the same gender, since there is only one gender in the hutts species. Basically it's homosexuality. That's what i said before. Now rodians and jawa's can't be gay since they have two different genders, and if they were all gay, they'd die out.

C3PO IS NOT GAY YOU RETARDS! HE'S A ****ING DROID! WITH NO EMOTIONS! AND THAT ****ING WASN'T ACTUALLY MEANT AS A VERB!

Alright, hutts DO have two genders, but they are only female as long as they're pregnant, so they all have to 'do it' with a male to reproduce.

tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah alright, hutts like female slaves, but eventually, they 'plug' the same gender, since there is only one gender in the hutts species. Basically it's homosexuality. That's what i said before. Now rodians and jawa's can't be gay since they have two different genders, and if they were all gay, they'd die out.

C3PO IS NOT GAY YOU RETARDS! HE'S A ****ING DROID! WITH NO EMOTIONS! AND THAT ****ING WASN'T ACTUALLY MEANT AS A VERB!

Alright, hutts DO have two genders, but they are only female as long as they're pregnant, so they all have to 'do it' with a male to reproduce. 3PO has emotions

TK-8252
07-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
Wasn't that Sabulbe?

Err... Sebulba was not in Watto's private box during the podrace.

3PO has emotions

Programmed, artificial emotions. Anakin programmed his emotions when he built him, and I don't think Anakin wanted to program him to be gay.

ET Warrior
07-09-2004, 04:33 PM
and I don't think Anakin wanted to program him to be gay.

You don't know that. Maybe he thought it'd be a funny little joke. C3P0 is deffinately gay, and R2 is always thwarting his advances.

tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 04:37 PM
R2D2 is the hottest character in Star Wars. I loved it how in episode 1 when he fixed the shields of the queen's ship, he didn't forget to give a smile for the fans :D

TK-8252
07-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Hmm... question for you all who think C-3PO is gay:

Do you have proof? If so, let me see it!

Sharpshooter
07-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey! There are female hutts even when they're not pregnant! If you've played and beaten "StarWars Bounty Hunter" for the PS2 you'd know that! They show that sebolto the hutt is female and she is not pregnant!:D

ET Warrior
07-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Do you have proof? If so, let me see it!

Originally said by C-3PO
I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.

Obviously a sexual innuendo there.

Doomie
07-12-2004, 02:37 PM
All hutts are fat. You can't tell when they're pregnant. But anyway, she must've been cause i remember getting that from the official databank and thus, one little game contradicting it only proves the game wrong, and not the info.

Err... Sebulba was not in Watto's private box during the podrace.

I think he meant sebulba having girls in his box... Wich is strange, cause why would he watch himself racing? live? And how could he do it?

EDIT: Damn ET, you beat me to it. But again: C3po doesn't have emotions. Notice how he only shows 'fear' as an emotion? Well that's because of his preprogrammed self preservation. Alright he may show other emotions but it's all very logical for a weak defenseless droid. He can't be gay! it's a droid! A droid FFS!

*Sigh* why do i even bother... It's so obvious that you wanna 'do it' with c3po so much that you just keep holding on to the slight hope of him being gay...

TK-8252
07-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Obviously a sexual innuendo there.

Umm... no.

Lyrnx
07-12-2004, 03:54 PM
YOU GUYS ARE ALL SICKOS!

Sheesh. I doubt that anyone is gay in the SW universe for crying out loud! However the guy who made this topic is another story......

Lyrnx

ET Warrior
07-13-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Lyrnx
Sheesh. I doubt that anyone is gay in the SW universe for crying out loud!

Except for C-3PO of course. And I'm not 100% on Chewbacca, I mean, have we ever seen him around a lady wookiee? He spends all his time with Han.....

tFighterPilot
07-13-2004, 06:00 AM
Except for C-3PO of course. And I'm not 100% on Chewbacca, I mean, have we ever seen him around a lady wookiee? He spends all his time with Han..... We have seen a female wookiee in the holiday special. It was Chewbacka's mom methinks. Chewbacka is just loyal, as wokiees are.

C3PO is gay and want to hump R2D2 doggy style :D :c3po:

Doomie
07-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Grrr... you guys are gay and you're so turned on by 3po's shiny golden plating that you make up little gay fantasies so much that you think he's gay!

Chewie has a wife FFS! He hangs out with han because he has a life-debt with him becasue han rescued him from a trandoshan slaver camp!

3po can't 'hump' you retards!! Look what you did! You made an angry christian shout "sickos"! at all of us! I'm being compared to you guys! Yuck!

tFighterPilot
07-13-2004, 07:36 AM
http://www.snopes.com/movies/graphics/c-3p0-l.jpg

Sivy
07-13-2004, 07:44 AM
so thats where the term 'goldenrod' came from huh

Doomie
07-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Tfighterpilot... i suggest you start running. Far. And fast.

I hate you.

ET Warrior
07-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Siv
so thats where the term 'goldenrod' came from huh

:rofl:

tFighterPilot
07-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Tfighterpilot... i suggest you start running. Far. And fast.

I hate you. :D

That's a real Star Wars card.

Doomie
07-13-2004, 02:25 PM
I refuse to actually believe that.

Sharpshooter
07-13-2004, 02:26 PM
First of all the game is very accurate, because at the time it takes place SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!!!! Second of all, C3PO and Chewbacca are not gay so stop arguing about it! It's so stupid for crying out loud!:D

ET Warrior
07-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Siv brought up a really good point in his last post....3PO is obviously gay, his nickname is 'Goldenrod' for cryin out loud.

I'll bet Han is Bi-sexual, I mean, all those long flights in hyperspace..........alone with chewie......a man gets lonely. :indif:

Doomie
07-13-2004, 02:52 PM
First off all, that'd make the game UNaccurate. Second off all, how can you be sure? And about the 3po and chewie thing... i agree.

Damn ET, you beat me again! Well this was @ sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter
07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Thank You! Yeesh! Finally! Someone else who thinks they aren't gay!:D

CortoCG
07-13-2004, 04:07 PM
I gotta confess, 3PO once asked me to ass rape him, it... But my winy is not a driller, so I couldn't do much for him :D. 3PO is gray. I mean gay...

Doomie
07-13-2004, 04:20 PM
HE DID NOT! HE DOESN'T HAVE AN ASS! HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU! HE'S NOT GAY! HE'S A DROID! HE CAN'T HAVE SEX! HE DOESN'T WANT IT EITHER!

Besides, that proves my 'you only see him as gay because you want to' theory.

ET Warrior
07-14-2004, 04:35 AM
On further discussion with my amigos, I have concluded that it MIGHT in fact be R2 who is gay. I mean, we don't know what the hell those beeps and whisltes MEAN....For all we know it's always some sort of clumsy come-on to 3PO and Luke. :indif:

Doomie
07-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Right... let's assume the translator also got greedo's text wrong, and he was actually asking Han to 'do' his behind. then Han shot him because he has a disgust of gay people.

Come on, be serious will ya?

Well at least we know Vader's straight, since he wanted to be alone with the princess in her cell...

tFighterPilot
07-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Right... let's assume the translator also got greedo's text wrong, and he was actually asking Han to 'do' his behind. then Han shot him because he has a disgust of gay people.

Come on, be serious will ya?

Well at least we know Vader's straight, since he wanted to be alone with the princess in her cell... Vader is a pimp

Doomie
07-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Then where are his girls?

tFighterPilot
07-14-2004, 10:06 AM
We need another one voting for yes for a perfect tie!

CortoCG
07-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Vader's a pimp with gay droids, not girls. Well, some twilek sluts too maybe.

Doomie
07-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Oh c'mon, you're just making this all up! You don't have any proof at all! And if you do, it's fake! i just know it!

Sharpshooter
07-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Please, people! First of all, You sa vader and Padme gettin' jiggy with it in episode2!:D

tFighterPilot
07-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Please, people! First of all, You sa vader and Padme gettin' jiggy with it in episode2!:D I did say Vader is a pimp

Doomie
07-17-2004, 07:10 AM
:dozey: I believe we've attained new depths....

Bring me some proof (AND NOT CHEAP PHOTOSHOP PICTURES) And i may just believe it. But if it's not confirmed by GL i'm not gonna believe it.

ET, you go around saying anything GL didn't include in the movies is crap, yet you are saying a lot of characters are gay, while they certainly do not behave like it in the movies...

ZBomber
07-20-2004, 01:10 PM

Ok, this just kinda pissed me off. Why the hell would it matter if there are gay people in a movie? They are regular people like you and me (except for a few things that we don't see happen in Star Wars anyways).

Doomgiver - You always get me laughing. They are being sarcastic. Of course Darth Vader isn't a pimp with gay sex droids or whatever they were saying, They are pulling your leg.....

tFighterPilot
07-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
[B]Doomgiver - You always get me laughing. That's why we keep him :D

yaebginn
07-20-2004, 05:18 PM
in a cage, with poor lighting and little food.

TK-8252
07-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Ok, this just kinda pissed me off. Why the hell would it matter if there are gay people in a movie? They are regular people like you and me (except for a few things that we don't see happen in Star Wars anyways).

Sometimes it can be difficult for children to understand homosexuality, and other... things... like that. I personally have nothing against it, but it's just not a child-friendly topic.

tFighterPilot
07-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Sometimes it can be difficult for children to understand homosexuality, and other... things... like that. I personally have nothing against it, but it's just not a child-friendly topic. Well it should be! I don't remember ever having trouble with homosexuality, but then again, I saw a german porno magazine when I was about 5, so I'm pretty open minded.

yaebginn
07-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Homosexuality is wrong. It's not 'Oh, kids just dont understand' No. Its wrong. I undertand that most Europeans are ok with it. But I'm gonna fight it in America. And no, that doesnt mean I'm gonna beat up gays, I'm just gonna contact my local congressman and such.

ET Warrior
07-21-2004, 03:14 AM
Homosexuality is wrong. It's not 'Oh, kids just dont understand' No. Its wrong. I undertand that most Europeans are ok with it. But I'm gonna fight it in America. And no, that doesnt mean I'm gonna beat up gays, I'm just gonna contact my local congressman and such.

*SNEEZE*

*SNEEZE*

*COUGH*

*SNEEZE*

Oh, sorry, I'm allergic to intolerance.

El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 03:18 AM
*SNEEZE*

*SNEEZE*

*COUGH*

*SNEEZE*

Oh, sorry, I'm allergic to intolerance. :eek: what a coincidence so am... *drops to the floor and convulses while swelling up and blistering*

anyway, My bet is Jabba is gay, people say, "but he licked Leia" I think he likes humans kinda like I like fried chicken.

tFighterPilot
07-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
:eek: what a coincidence so am... *drops to the floor and convulses while swelling up and blistering*

anyway, My bet is Jabba is gay, people say, "but he licked Leia" I think he likes humans kinda like I like fried chicken. EIWWW! You have sex with fried chicken??? :eek:

Doomie
07-21-2004, 08:34 AM
How deep can we fall?

Alright, i know they're screwing with me (not literally, thank god) but i just can't stand anything bad said about SW. And about homosexuality: Kids that don't understand it, they can easily see it. cause they don't understand it. So it's not bad. But Christians and stuff, like Yaebginn, they are offended by it. And starwars is always trying to be as inoffensive as possible, and that's why it's impossible to have gay characters in there. Though i agree it's a bit intolerant.

El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 04:41 PM
my point was jabba likes to eat humans, just like I like to eat fried chicken.

Doomie
07-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Right... he doesn't eat humans. You don't dress up the chickens sexy before eating them? But anyway, Jabba likes the girls, but since Hutts are Hermophradites, they have to have sex with the same gender to reproduce. That makes them all basically gay.

... Not that anybody ever listens to me...

tFighterPilot
07-21-2004, 05:08 PM
You don't dress up the chickens sexy before eating them? :o

El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 05:51 PM
sure I do, they're naked and I put barbecue sauce on them.... Don't you put things on your girlfriend? *is fond of chocolate syrup*

yaebginn
07-21-2004, 06:31 PM
blowup dolls dont count, buddy.

El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 07:28 PM
blowup dolls dont count, buddy. wow, how very original.:rolleyes:

yaebginn
07-21-2004, 07:35 PM
I thought it was pretty good, but I just thought of a better one.

'Is that what you're calling your waffles these days?'

ET Warrior
07-21-2004, 11:28 PM
'Is that what you're calling your waffles these days?'

Who the hell puts CHOCOLATE syrup on waffles?

yaebginn
07-21-2004, 11:52 PM
People in need of variety

tFighterPilot
07-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Who the hell puts CHOCOLATE syrup on waffles? Have you ever eaten a real waffle? Chocolate syrop is where it's at!

ET Warrior
07-22-2004, 04:13 AM
Have you ever eaten a real waffle? Chocolate syrop is where it's at!

:eyeraise: Are you kidding? Maple Syrup you tools!!!

tFighterPilot
07-22-2004, 04:42 AM
:eyeraise: Are you kidding? Maple Syrup you tools!!! Chocolate syrop > Mapel Syrop!

Doomie
07-22-2004, 05:45 AM
This thread gets more stupid every time i leave....

Good job!

El Sitherino
07-22-2004, 03:58 PM
I blame the giant mole.

Doomie
07-22-2004, 04:16 PM
I don't care to find out what that is. I hope you don't either.

ZBomber
07-23-2004, 02:42 AM
I say we send hyim to Tolerance Camp (That was a great episode. :D)

Lets not turn this into a homosexuality is wrong thread, in fact, I say someone should just close this thread because the only productive thing that has happened from it is that Doomgiver has spent long, painful nights imagining what Darth Vader does with his "pimp rod"......

Oh, btw, IS, I found some ShabbyBlue pics. ;)

El Sitherino
07-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Oh, btw, IS, I found some ShabbyBlue pics. ;) shwing!
any prego padmes? :p

tFighterPilot
07-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Some ShabbyBlue? I know where all of them are!

There are two yahoo groups, one called shabbybluesfans and the other is called shabbybluesfans2

You can find them all there.

Doomie
07-23-2004, 09:00 AM
Like the original topic wasn't stupid enough already... I don't think i'm gonna return to this thread again.

Sharpshooter
07-23-2004, 03:16 PM
Please everyone! Everybody else must think we're so gay! So I say we just delete this thread and pretend it never happened!:D

Jed
07-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Can't imagine what I was smoking when I thought I this thread should stay open beyond the first post.

All of you get your heads checked for lice and psychological illnesses.