PDA

View Full Version : Look! It's Rhett!


Boba Rhett
07-02-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes, it is I, Rhett! :) Some of you may have noticed I have not been around much for the past several weeks. That is because I have essentially moved to Independence Missouri for the time being. I've done this for several reasons, those including the establishment of my residency for college and to take somewhat of an internship at my brother's digital engineering company, (which is in a cave. Serious! I'll post pictures later!) In fact, I write to you now from the wilds of a Missouri cave. :eek: (Ooooohh Aaaahhhh)

I'm also helping my brother build a barn/loft, baby sitting three of my sister's children (she JUST had the fourth last week) as well as starting up a rubber stamp business. Yeah, I've been busy! :D

It's great to be able to stop in here again. I've been going through gaming/net withdrawal for quite some time now. I've also been without a means of accessing the internet regularly. I miss talking with you all so much! :) I'll try to set things up so I can get on here a lot more often.

Now everyone post a "hi" of some sort and fill me in on anything important I've missed! ;)

RoxStar
07-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Hi. I was gonna post a thread like this but it wuold make me look like a brownnoser. Whats happened...uh....look at the topics. Theres some pretty different ones out there.

legameboy
07-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Independence?! That's close! Are you gonna visit me sometime? ;) :p

Welcome back man! :D

IG-64
07-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Hi! I actually noticed that you were gone :p

i'm gonna post some highlights, brb.

CapNColostomy
07-02-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey cool. I grew up right around there. Well, Kansas City Missouri.

IG-64
07-02-2004, 12:54 AM
this is tops on the list. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130926)
theres also this. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130366)
this was cool (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130879)
some more news (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130824)
and this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130969)

And some from me :p :
this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130760)
and this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130331)

El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 12:54 AM
;_; I missed you master. ;_;

RoxStar
07-02-2004, 01:11 AM
*Slaps InsaneSith*

He's My master damnit!

El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by RoxStar
*Slaps InsaneSith*

He's My master damnit!

.... you obviously don't know what kind of master I mean, or you're a lot more open minded than I figure you for. :\

RoxStar
07-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
.... you obviously don't know what kind of master I mean, or you're a lot more open minded than I figure you for. :\

Or I'm an idiot. Take your pick.

IG-64
07-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Oh, and we also had 2 spam attacks.

One was people massivly advertising their forum, and the other was one guy named "STINK FINKELSON"

Boba Rhett
07-02-2004, 01:36 AM
I ran out of the offices and snapped a picture. The caves go on for miles like that. I'll try and get a picture of the entrance later. :) It stays around 60 in the caves no matter what the temp is outside but it also smells like sheetrock. (Which makes sense because that's what was mined out of the caves) :D

IG-64
07-02-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I ran out of the offices and snapped a picture. The caves go on for miles like that. I'll try and get a picture of the entrance later. :)

Sweet!

Lucky. :¬:

Jed
07-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Sup daddy. :D

RoxStar
07-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I ran out of the offices and snapped a picture. The caves go on for miles like that. I'll try and get a picture of the entrance later. :) It stays around 60 in the caves no matter what the temp is outside but it also smells like sheetrock. (Which makes sense because that's what was mined out of the caves) :D

Is it a safe-haven from a tornadoe?

Boba Rhett
07-02-2004, 02:00 AM
I've never heard of a tornado digging through thirty feet of rock so yeah I think it's a pretty good safe haven. :D

RoxStar
07-02-2004, 02:02 AM
Thats pretty cool. Illinois has had more tornadoes in May than we had last year.

legameboy
07-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Well you sound like your having fun over there. :p

Neverhoodian
07-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Welcome back, Rhett! Now we can enjoy your wierdness, basket-weaving elves...actually, I'm not sure why we enjoy it.:D I would never have guessed that you live in a cave now, but I suppose I shouldn't be suprised.:indif:

In any case, glad you're back!:rhett:

Darth Groovy
07-02-2004, 02:19 AM
Welcome back Rhett, I know I certainly missed you in your abscence. I have some vacation time coming, so we'll get help you get over those gaming withdrawls real quick! ;)

Dark Forces II Anyone? UT2K4?! :D

Acrylic
07-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Hi.

*Fills you in on things*

Oh yeah, Ive been here for 2 years. Congradulate me now. Thank You.

IG-64
07-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
Things sure have been quiet around the house lately now that Rhett's gone. You all know how really smart people go crazy because they can't deal with their superior mind? Well, that's how I feel now that Rhett's gone. My parents seem like morons. My dad is always running in my room saying he can't get on the net or the connection is really slow. I'm always "STFU and stop going to sites with spyware and stop thinking the notepad is the f***ing browser!!!" and "The reason the DSL is going so f***ing slow is because out ISP is having problems and they can't f***ing fix it if you don't call them and tell them to f***ing fix it." Plus on top of all that my grandmother has been staying with us for the last three weeks because she can't stay alone because she has a super crappy short term memory. her short term memory is only about a minute at the absolute best. So I have to help my mom babysit my grandmother who thinks my mom is her sister instead of her daughter and she can't, for the love of all things good, remember my name. To her my name is 'boy'. On top of that she thinks everybody in her family is the devil and she thinks I'm a f***ing moron when I try to defend my family. And when I get all frustrated my mom gets p*$$ at me so that adds extra stress. And on top of that I have to paint a big machine shed by my self, alone, in 80-90 degree weather. Plus it's white paint so the light reflects off of it and it blinds me. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I'm just going a bit f***ing crazy.

To make a long story great: I need you back Rhett! You need to come back here and slap me around a bit and keep me sane! I can't stand the lesser minds of the rest of the family much longer!

Oh and, Rhett, you better install MSN messenger on the computer you're using because I have nobody 'smart' to talk to. Except maybe for our sister but she makes me mad by bringing up ipods and apple computers.


..........................LMAO

XD

*points and laughs at chase*

*ahem* >_> <_<

Darth Groovy
07-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
Things sure have been quiet around the house lately now that Rhett's gone. You all know how really smart people go crazy because they can't deal with their superior mind? Well, that's how I feel now that Rhett's gone. My parents seem like morons. My dad is always running in my room saying he can't get on the net or the connection is really slow. I'm always "STFU and stop going to sites with spyware and stop thinking the notepad is the f***ing browser!!!" and "The reason the DSL is going so f***ing slow is because out ISP is having problems and they can't f***ing fix it if you don't call them and tell them to f***ing fix it." Plus on top of all that my grandmother has been staying with us for the last three weeks because she can't stay alone because she has a super crappy short term memory. her short term memory is only about a minute at the absolute best. So I have to help my mom babysit my grandmother who thinks my mom is her sister instead of her daughter and she can't, for the love of all things good, remember my name. To her my name is 'boy'. On top of that she thinks everybody in her family is the devil and she thinks I'm a f***ing moron when I try to defend my family. And when I get all frustrated my mom gets p*$$ at me so that adds extra stress. And on top of that I have to paint a big machine shed by my self, alone, in 80-90 degree weather. Plus it's white paint so the light reflects off of it and it blinds me. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I'm just going a bit f***ing crazy.

To make a long story great: I need you back Rhett! You need to come back here and slap me around a bit and keep me sane! I can't stand the lesser minds of the rest of the family much longer!

Oh and, Rhett, you better install MSN messenger on the computer you're using because I have nobody 'smart' to talk to. Except maybe for our sister but she makes me mad by bringing up ipods and apple computers.

http://www.themanipulation.com/images/whine.jpg

Sorry, you know I HAD to! I....I HAD TOO!

:D

Tyrion
07-02-2004, 02:55 AM
Hello Rhett. Here, have this picture.

*It shows many elves wearing "Basket whore" shirts chained up in a white room*

Gimme attachment abilities, or I'll give them death.

:dev7:

ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 03:48 AM
oh. you were gone? :dozey:



I jest of course, we've missed you here...sorta....I guess. Although my rule of the swamp is much stronger when you're not here :p

BigTeddyPaul
07-02-2004, 05:54 AM
We might not have seen you but we could still smell you so we knew everything was fine.

BTP

Jedi_Vogel
07-02-2004, 05:56 AM
*LOL@Chase*

Welcome back Rhett, there is plenty of material to satisfy your every craving..well ALMOST every craving :rolleyes:

Sivy
07-02-2004, 06:53 AM
how can there be a place called independence in Missouri? surely thats a contradiction in terms. i mean does it have its own flag? national anthem? do you need a passport to get into independence?
they should change the name to "independence" with the quotation marks. or maybe 'independence - but not literally'

er... anyway


:wavey: hello Rhett

i wish i could say that i haven't even noticed you had gone... but thats not true. the truth is i've cried myself to sleep every night since you went away.


well whats happen around here, let's see.

obi's house got broken into and messed up (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1560585#post1560585) , despite all appearances of a house party, it was infact a young and horny alcoholic elephant that likes jokes shops and strippers. :D

i am the pipsoh king (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1559822#post1559822)

gonk had his tonsils removed... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130504) but was kind enough to show us a post-op picture of his mouth.

Astrotoy7
07-02-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
this is tops on the list. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130926)
theres also this. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130366)
this was cool (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130879)
some more news (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130824)
and this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130969)

And some from me :p :
this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130760)
and this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130331)

I cant ne fudged posting links but youve left out :

*The Evula Rebellion
*The Beheading Post that ended up closed
*The thread where it was stated that homosexuals are sinners in need of saving.....(actually this might've been in the above thread)

although I hate to say it, there actually was less mirth with Mr Rhettski gone.......

mtfbwya

Pie™
07-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Welcome back Rhett, I got the 'special underwear' you wanted me to wear! :D

edlib
07-02-2004, 08:48 AM
So,.. there's big money to be made in the rubber-stamp racket, eh?
Who knew...

:joy:


Welcome back.
I hope you are finding time to play the gee-tar with all this new activity.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-02-2004, 01:14 PM
NOICE! TOIGHT LIKE A TIGER RHETT! ;)


so what is it that you do as intern in that cave?

If it's anything like Robin, you're in trouble mah friend.



Oh, and, I LOVE GOOOOOOOOLD! :emodanc:

Topsshot
07-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Rhett's back. Good, good..........*sniff*......Oh, I can't hold this back any longer!:cry7:Someone, please save me from this pain! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131071) :cry7:

MennoniteHobbit
07-02-2004, 09:10 PM
I was wondering where you were Rhett! You know you can't stay away from LF! Welcome back man! :) :D

Sabretooth
07-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
We might not have seen you but we could still smell you so we knew everything was fine.

BTP

Great Post Count, Man!

Welcome back, Rhett! I thought this was one of your dumb picture threads...

Darth Rythe
07-06-2004, 08:09 AM
YOU LIED TO ME RHETT!!!!

You said that you where on LF 24hours a day.....YOU bastard!!!!!!!!



......umm.......hello......

obi
07-06-2004, 11:02 AM
So.......you're not fused into the walls anymore?


................


*runs to take his place and fuses himself within the walls of LF*


Muahahhahahahaahahahahahahaha!


Now I Rule supreme!


:evil2:


Oh and yea....good to see you too and stuff..... >_>

:p

Doomie
07-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi, i just got here, i normally try to stay away from rhett if possible, but since things have been boring round here for some time now, well, here i am. what is the evula rebellion?

Mex
07-06-2004, 01:12 PM
After you're done with your job come back to bed ok? It's starting to get a bit cold in here.

obi
07-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Yea you better look out for the forum ladies like leXX, STTCT, Tyrion, etc...


:p

Crow_Nest
07-07-2004, 05:46 AM
Yeah i noticed you were gone, but just didnt really tell to myself "hey where did rhett go?".

Anywho welcome back to the swamp ;)

Boba Rhett
07-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Well hi again everyone! I hope everyone had a good 4th. Anymore news? :rhett:

It's good to see you're still holding a childish grudge against me over the supershadow ordeal, Doomgiver. Don't ever change. tussles your hair*

Dumb picture threads, sabretooth? My picture threads are glorious and you know it! :xp:

Tyrion
07-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Yea you better look out for the forum ladies like leXX, STTCT, Tyrion, etc...


:p

Dear God Obi, you're getting delusional now...I don't look anything like a lady. Now, Darky on the other hand...:p

Darth Rythe
07-08-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Hi, i just got here, i normally try to stay away from rhett if possible, but since things have been boring round here for some time now, well, here i am. what is the evula rebellion?

The 'Evula thing' is just a person from another of my forums.
He's also a person who Sabretooth is persitint with crapping on about. Just a stupid thing which Sabre thinks is "cool".

Doomie
07-08-2004, 07:42 AM
What? No, the supershadow thing is over. Infact, i've turned! **** supershadow! I don't know why i do that. i just do.

Oh, wait, that was to rhett by the way.

Acrylic
07-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
I don't look anything like a lady.

Yes you do. There are steps to a happy life for you:

1. Accept the fact that you naturally look like a lady.
2. Accept the fact that you ARE a lady.
3. MAKEUP'D!!!!!1111!eleven!!
4. Eat cheese!:D

Boy, that was random. :rolleyes:

Mex
07-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
It's good to see you're still holding a childish grudge against me over the supershadow ordeal, Doomgiver. Don't ever change. tussles your hair*


Pfft, you never tussled my hair. :indif: I feel so left out.

IG-64
07-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Yes you do. There are steps to a happy life for you:

1. Accept the fact that you naturally look like a lady.
2. Accept the fact that you ARE a lady.
3. MAKEUP'D!!!!!1111!eleven!!
4. Eat cheese!:D

Boy, that was random. :rolleyes:

No, this is random:



http://www.petrapuppets.com/photos/BRAIN.JPG

Doomie
07-08-2004, 02:13 PM
That WAS random...

Tyrion
07-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Yes you do. There are steps to a happy life for you:

1. Accept the fact that you naturally look like a lady.
2. Accept the fact that you ARE a lady.
3. MAKEUP'D!!!!!1111!eleven!!
4. Eat cheese!:D


You and Obi need to get girlfriends, delusion about who's a female comes from not having a date in 3 years.

:D

ET Warrior
07-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
You and Obi need to get girlfriends, delusion about who's a female comes from not having a date in 3 years.

Ba-dum chhhh.


*goes to shower and get ready for his date*

Captain Wilson
07-09-2004, 05:38 AM
Lo Rhett.

*goes back to bed. The wonders of 10 weeks of hols*


:D

Doomie
07-09-2004, 05:46 AM
Ba-dum chhhh.

My brother loves to say that. And everybody else hates him saying it...

Mike Windu
07-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Welcome back Rhett!

Boba Rhett
08-08-2004, 02:29 AM
*runs in and tussles Pal's hair*

ZBomber
08-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
*runs in and tussles Pal's hair*

I don't have any hair, I gave it to the needy.



(yeh right, I haven't changed that much. :p)

welcome back you pirate!

Pad
08-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Hiya Rhetto, welcome back.

An update on things eey.
Well, for some reason I´m now part of the Lucasfan Network if I ever figure out what it is and what they want from me.
Most of the people are busy or an vacation so things are going slow, and so is Groovy who still sucks at CoD :p (Sorry Groovs, but I had to :D)

And helping out at your brothers engineering company, does that mean you are gonne be one aswell?

Boba Rhett
08-10-2004, 01:41 AM
Hiya Pad!

Yup, I'm going to be an engineer as well.

I'm still here in the caves. I just got back from a quick trip to Wichita, KS. Not much else new has happened that I can recall. :indif:

ZBomber
08-10-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Hiya Pad!

Yup, I'm going to be an engineer as well.

I'm still here in the caves. I just got back from a quick trip to Wichita, KS. Not much else new has happened that I can recall. :indif:

Rhett, check your PMs! :D

Kain
08-10-2004, 02:08 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I kick ass.


Expand your Imagi-Nation









































































Now thats random...
So...many...spaces....ack! ~ET