PDA

View Full Version : Red Oros Lagg

Colja
07-03-2004, 06:23 PM
I don't know if any of you use my Oros Lagg gauntlets, but I thought he was a nice background character that deserved to have a little more attention. I have recently done a red version of this character, and if enough people are interested I will put it up over at PCGM. Hope you dig it!:)

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/Oros.jpg

Darth Kellen
07-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I dig it colja!! nice job

Mono_Giganto
07-03-2004, 06:50 PM
:cheers: Cheers Colja nice job as usual!

Darth333
07-03-2004, 07:34 PM
Good work again! :)

*edit* I second all the posts below to make it an armor :D

T7nowhere
07-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband ;) and add some stats.

Mav
07-03-2004, 09:19 PM
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband and add some stats.

I second that T7

illuzion69
07-03-2004, 09:19 PM
I used the original one and this one looks good too. Good Work. I think T7 has a good idea about making it into armor with custom stats.

svösh
07-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Sweet dude :thumbsup: , so when do we begin the custom Armour? :spin: :roll1:

svösh

RedHawke
07-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Looks nice Colja, Why not make it a new armor instead of an armband ;) and add some stats.

Yeah, what T7 said! :D

That screams custom battle armor! :fett:

Colja
07-04-2004, 01:04 AM
I very much agree with you guys, it never occured to me before. I will get right on that sometime this weekend (I'll take you up on that svosh) just as soon as the holiday festivities settle down. Thanks for the feedback guys! :D

P.S. lets get a name brewing here, help me out!

Darth Khasei
07-04-2004, 01:21 AM
Very very nice work there bud. Very dark tones and red I like of course. :D

Mav
07-04-2004, 02:35 AM
P.S. lets get a name brewing here, help me out!

If you mean a name for the armor you could go with just:

(species name) <--- (can't remember what it was) Bounty Armor

yea I know its plain lol

Darth Kellen
07-04-2004, 02:51 AM
its an Iradorian. lol

Colma Adawin
07-04-2004, 03:06 AM
hey thats amazing Colja!! i 100% prefer that one to the yellow bloke of this!!:D

will this overwrite the other yellow bounty hunters?

sweet dude, i love it!!

[Force Persade] you want to put this up for download.

(if you haven't already hehe) that would be embarrising wouldn't it :)

MattCole

RedHawke
07-04-2004, 04:50 AM
^^^^^
Shh! Matt! Give him time. :D

Colja is going to make an armor out of it, that would be better, no!

As far as a name Colja how about;

Iridorian Environmental Battle Armor
-or-
Iridorian Heavy Combat Armor

*Sees everyone with their thumbs down... and phases silently into hyperspace*

:D

Colja
07-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Great ideas guys, and yes I will get this made soon. All the runnin' around for the fourth should settle down soon and I will consult my advisor (master svosh), this will be great. As far as the name, I think redhawke and Mav are on to something, I like the use of the species name. Something like Iridorian battle armor is very fitting. I love the feedback, so why not take it to the next step and ask what kind of stats you guys think it deserves. Let me know and thanks, I will keep you posted!

Colma Adawin
07-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Colja
I will keep you posted!

YOU BETTER COLJA :D I KNOW WHICH FORUM YOU USE :D :D

only kiddin' :D

MattCole

PS i would help with an idea for the stats but i aint got a clue what could go in them? :S

Darth Kellen
07-04-2004, 11:46 PM
well the Iradorians are the most bloodthirsty species in the galaxy so I would say the stats would have to be pritty high. I mean they make Mandalorians look like little kids. lol

RedHawke
07-05-2004, 12:32 AM
^^^^^
I agree with Darth Kellen, the Iridorian Battle Armors would be of the heaviest class of armor (Class 9), and would probably have the following;
[list=1]
Defense of at least 20
Immunity to Poison
Immunity to Fire
Immunity to Cold
Immunity to Mind Affecting
+ 4 To Strength
+ 4 To Dexterity
Regeneration of 2 to 4 (Medical Computer)
Upgrades, Armor Reinforcement (+4 to Defense)
Upgrades, Mesh Underlay (Immunity to Electrical)
[/list=1]
How do those stats sound Colja?

Armor like that would definately make the Iridorians some really serious customers. :D

Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 01:15 AM
i disagree, the Mandolorians are meant to be th toughest, and the fact that the ' Ithorians ' are bloodthirtsy dont mean there armour HAS to be the best just enough to eat your oppontent after killing him ?! thats all :D

cool the stats down i think, but thats my opinion :)

MattCole

RedHawke
07-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
i disagree, the Mandolorians are meant to be th toughest, and the fact that the ' Ithorians ' are bloodthirtsy dont mean there armour HAS to be the best just enough to eat your oppontent after killing him ?! thats all :D

Thats Iridorians Matt, the Ithorians are the Hammerhead guys. :D

And no Matt, the Iridorians are supposed to be more dangerous than any Mandalorian.

The Mandalorians were feared in KOTOR because they had just caused a war with the Republic and in that war their ferocity, and tactics in the battles during that war is what gave them their feared reputations.

Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Thats Iridorians Matt, the Ithorians are the Hammerhead guys. :D

And no Matt, the Iridorians are supposed to be more dangerous than any Mandalorian.

The Mandalorians were feared in KOTOR because they had just caused a war with the Republic and in that war their ferocity, and tactics in the battles during that war is what gave them their feared reputations.

okay my spelling was out :P

and the IRIDORIANS are only bounty hunters, ahh anywho i'll look them up in the Star Wars Database, back in a few.

MattCole

Darth Kellen
07-05-2004, 02:36 AM
Iradorians are not in the starwars database. lets just say that there F'n savage. lol:D

Mav
07-05-2004, 02:38 AM
If you talk to the Mandalorian in the cantina on Manaan you'll see that although he doesn't say he is afraid of the Iridorians (becuase he is a Mandalorian and they have hot heads) he is very scared of the Iridorians.

Colma Adawin
07-05-2004, 03:00 AM
fair enough. the Majority Win! poor wikkle me (Minority) :D

you gave an excellent arguement, even enough to stop me. for now ! :D

MattCole

messkell
07-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Colja, nice solid retexture of the Iridorian armor. looks better than the yellow one:)