PDA

View Full Version : My 3D Showcase :)


IG-64
07-05-2004, 07:27 PM
This is a compile of all the 3D things i've made, enjoy:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7599/ADhand.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8035/body_thing.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7987/mario.jpg
http://www.imageshack.us/img1/9479/bombomb1.jpg
http://www.imageshack.us/img2/5118/shaded1.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/5152/Bananas.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/5936/blade3.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/4858/blade4.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/9647/blade5.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/7830/Desk1.jpg

IG-64
07-05-2004, 07:28 PM
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/4038/Desk3.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/7697/hook.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/958/mace.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/6425/Mauler.jpg
http://img10.exs.cx/img10/7806/mewtwo.jpg
http://img15.exs.cx/img15/9585/pokeball.jpg
http://img15.exs.cx/img15/5935/Shades1.jpg
http://img15.exs.cx/img15/1923/Shades2.jpg
http://img15.exs.cx/img15/3416/tins.jpg

The rest are big images (1280 x 1024):

Mewtwo in JA (http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/274/shot0073.jpg)
Mewtwo in JA 2 (http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8162/shot0076.jpg)
Realisic Sphere (http://img15.exs.cx/img15/392/sphere.jpg)
My desktop (http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2324/ring_desktop.jpg)

Captain Wilson
07-05-2004, 07:49 PM
What you use?

IG-64
07-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Captain Wilson
What you use?

3dsmax

Mike Windu
07-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Good, god...


Well done, but you should have used more links and less pictures, I think this rivals my 3 mb sig :indif:

I remember when you made the mace and the pokeball though, both of your models far outshined mine.

I'll get you one day! :D

IG-64
07-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Well done, but you should have used more links and less pictures, I think this rivals my 3 mb sig :indif:


Yeah, sry about that :/ but it wouldv'e been alot more wait time if you had to click all the links and wait for them all to load seperately...

Anthony
07-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Holy ****. Thats awesome.

BongoBob
07-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I love the sword. And I don't know why.

Nice job though. You're teaching me one day XP

IG-64
07-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
I love the sword. And I don't know why.

Nice job though. You're teaching me one day XP

Odd, because mike seems to not like the sword... but thats mike, mike tends to not like many things I make...

Doomie
07-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Hehe, EVIL demon sword! I love it! i liked those weapons, the robot, the alien and the nintendo things (Though kirby and mewtwo looked a bit weird)

But especially the sword!

Astrotoy7
07-06-2004, 09:37 AM
3 things Inspector Greyson :

1. Yes, you are a talented young man
2. You have too much spare time
3. You really need to get a girlfriend, to destroy 1 & 2, like the rest of mankind has endured... :p

mtfbwya

KBell
07-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Start using Cinema 4d.

Not only is it an easier program to handle, it creates better effects.


It's what I use.

GonkH8er
07-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Some nice stuff there IG... max is still my tool of choice, although i do use lightwave, bryce and maya a fair bit.

I'll post up some of my stuff later. i havent got any decent renders at the moment, so unless anyone wants to render it themselves, i wont post up the max files :P

Mike Windu
07-06-2004, 10:24 PM
I don't like much of your work? :indif:


I like the sword, but the handle makes it look more like a cane, I was just pointing it out...








:confused:

Kain
07-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Very nice. Do you make models for games or just 3D pictures?


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Mike Windu
07-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Since he is currently playing a game I'll answer for him:

he makes models for jedi academy.


Come on Kain, you forgot your tagline!

Expand your Imagi-Nation!

Kain
07-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Since he is currently playing a game I'll answer for him:
he makes models for jedi academy.
Come on Kain, you forgot your tagline!

Its a new tag so I gotta get used to it. But thats cool that he does. I'ma hit him up for a model when I get JA:p


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Samuel Dravis
07-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Ooh, I like those glasses. ;)

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
3 things Inspector Greyson :

1. Yes, you are a talented young man
2. You have too much spare time
3. You really need to get a girlfriend, to destroy 1 & 2, like the rest of mankind has endured... :p

mtfbwya

Ok my ausi friend, I just have to say this...

IN every thread like this I have seen you say this, well not exactly like this everytime, but ya know what I mean.

Why must you do this? I hate it when people do this to another person. It is my biggest pet peev. If you could call it that. Now I'm no an agressive person, but this just pisses me off that you continue to make snide remarks about this when I begin to wonder why you say this about them, when it takes time to think of these remarks. It is my opinion, that you are just as bad as what you are portraying IG here to be.

I hope you don't just cast this aside and wittingly try to make me feel bad. Because I have heard it all. Try me

And try re-thinking how you communicate with someone you don't understand.

Mike Windu
07-07-2004, 12:34 AM
woah there Trooper.. calm down. Granted Astro has been messing around alot lately, but there's no need to retaliate on him so harshly. Sure he talks down alot on others, but I'm sure its all in good fun.

What he is portraying IG as him spending too much time on the computer due to him being homeschooled, nothing more.

:indif: Try talking to the bugger on msn...

BTW: Astro how are you and your little friend doing eh? :xp:

IG-64
07-07-2004, 03:44 AM
I've been messing around with the gold material I made:

A teapot. (http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6683/teapot.jpg) (model comes with 3dsmax)
Ballbarians... Lots of them... (http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1189/Massive.jpg)
Some gold crap. (http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1434/goldstuff.jpg)

CapNColostomy
07-07-2004, 03:56 AM
Wow. Someone's upset. I think I've talked enough to Astro to know that he was kidding around, entirely. Maybe I'm wrong. I took it as a joke anyway. I read most all of his posts keeping in mind that he jokes alot, and I've NEVER thought he was talking down to anyone. Once again, maybe that's just me.

IG-64
07-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Wow. Someone's upset. I think I've talked enough to Astro to know that he was kidding around, entirely. Maybe I'm wrong. I took it as a joke anyway. I read most all of his posts keeping in mind that he jokes alot, and I've NEVER thought he was talking down to anyone. Once again, maybe that's just me.


I've talked to astro on msn, I know he's jokin around and stuff but sometimes it just kinda gets on my nerves :P

I just have to accept astro's attitude as that is who he is...

GonkH8er
07-07-2004, 05:33 AM
http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/asdf.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/asdf1.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/asdf2.jpg

A boat a did a while back

http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/nemo1.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/temp2.jpg

a nemo project i started, but never really finished the scene :P

these are just some renders i have floating round.

ill find some more...

El Sitherino
07-07-2004, 06:08 AM
:eek: PRETTY!

Druid Bremen
07-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Nice, but the nemo has a flat face :P

IG-64
07-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Nice, the boat is very detailed.

I suppose you were looking at a model boat at the time?

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Good display of stuff. But to be honest, I like only the Mario, I love it, hehe.

Hermie
07-07-2004, 08:47 AM
you forgot your stickmen :P

Astrotoy7
07-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
Ok my ausi friend, I just have to say this...


Ah, Trooper, welcome. Read what Mike says below you venomous post, for it is true. IG and I msn regularly, he's heard it all before..... basically astro pleading him to get off the computer (its summer break after all) and out scopin for some honeyz.

You probably think Im having a go at him, but dont know that there is a bit of history to it all...... dont say I dont understand, life for astro hasnt been all sugar plums and fairy floss :p

I think IG is, as I said above, a very talented young man. The more he fools around now, the less likely he is to do it later, when he is an adult and it can get him into serious trouble ! :p

mtfbwya

Astrotoy7
07-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
I've talked to astro on msn, I know he's jokin around and stuff but sometimes it just kinda gets on my nerves :P

I just have to accept astro's attitude as that is who he is...

the capN is right, I'd never talk down to anyone. And yes, the aim point of my post wasn't to poke fun at my buddy IG, but actually to indicate that women interrupt mens dreams and ambitions !!!! (please read my third point !)

mtfbwya

Anthony
07-07-2004, 11:39 AM
*looks a Gonk's work*

....

*twitch*

That looks really awesome.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I don't give a **** what you say now Astro.

The point is you said it, joking or not it hurts people.

I understand you think you joke a lot, and I also understand you must joke for reasons of your own.

But as for me, I am one of those people who don't take it. So if I have to get used to you joking about stuff that doesn't need to be joked about, you're gonna have to get used to me speaking my mind about it.

And what ever life you think you have, it doesn't amount to **** when you denounce another. So when you say stuff like that around me, you can just shove it.

IG-64
07-07-2004, 03:44 PM
>.>



<.<


Look wat I made :D
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/8528/sauronnotepad.jpg

Sadly, I can't post the real deal here, because LF's dumb spacing rules, and putting code tags doesn't help cause it stretches it :/

EDIT: Forgot about the font :P


| | | |-' _ | \_ | || |
| ' - ' -' / | ' \| || |
| / \ | / \ \| ' --' || |
|\ . \ / / \ / \\ //\\/ /| .-- |
| \ ,\ |. , | __/ \ \/\ |\// ||/ .|_--"
. | \ | \| , |, | . ,\ ,- '\ ,^'-' |/ ,.' '.| /| .
| , \ \ | \| \/ \ . . | , \| /-. \\ /,.' |. .| / | / / .
| \ \ \ \ ,. , | . , ' - . | \ ' '' . / | .| . / |/ ///
'-\ \ ,.\ ,' ', \ \ \| '-'. | \.\'-. | | | ,' ,.' ,/ |\ |'-.,.,-'//
. \ \.___.-' \ \ , ,,\ , , .,-'. \.' .. | . |,'/| / , /.',-' '-.\ / //
\ '., . ' \ / ', - . ,. . / '\__\\\ \ | . | |.' ,/ /., \ \\-' - ' - '_| ///
\. ' . \_ _/ .,.' -, ,. ' ' ' \_/ /\ \ \ ||\|||.| / // / '\-/ ' - - ' -) \\,'
' . ' . _ _ - ' ' ,' ' . , . / \ \-. \ \ \| || ||. .|| , . , ( ) \ \| - -;' . | \
, - ' ' ' / - - .. . , - / / | / | . | / \ - / \ / \ -' ' , \ \ |
- - . .- ' ' \ / / / / / // / / \ , . ' || . . , ' _ ,-' ' '\. ' - '' |\ , ' |
'-., / ' - - '- ' - / // /-./ / / /| . ' . ||. ..' .-' \ . , - |\- , \
_ \ / / \ . ,., . _-, .. .. ... . | . .,-, ' . -' ' . - _' _|- '. |
| ' - . /\ \_\ \'.','/ ' ' .;' .' ','.' ' | . . . . . . | \ '.,-\ \ \ |
| ' / '-.,. . / / / - / '/-' | '. '. , -'; . '-., | | \ . \ \ \ \
| / . .'., \ / '. / .' / . | / | | '-., . | |' . |-/ | ' \| \ '. ' '.,'|
| |. . .',.','.,| / .' | ., .' | . '-., . | | ,.' / \ .'\ ' \ ' \
\ | ' ' ' \ .,,' / . . \ . . , . . '-' '. | '- ' ' - .\ . . '-. |

Kain
07-07-2004, 03:47 PM
That Sauron is...whoa.


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Mike Windu
07-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
you're gonna have to get used to me speaking my mind about it.

And what ever life you think you have, it doesn't amount to **** when you denounce another. So when you say stuff like that around me, you can just shove it.

Nice compromise there...:rolleyes: I don't think its truly necessary to take Astro's stuff literally... try talking to him on msn... :indif:

Nice Sauron btw...

*steals Kain's tagline*

Expand your imagi - nation!

Samuel Dravis
07-07-2004, 11:07 PM
IG, use the font Courier, it's a monospace font and will display correctly.

Astrotoy7
07-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
I don't give a **** what you say now Astro.

The point is you said it, joking or not it hurts people.

I understand you think you joke a lot, and I also understand you must joke for reasons of your own.

But as for me, I am one of those people who don't take it. So if I have to get used to you joking about stuff that doesn't need to be joked about, you're gonna have to get used to me speaking my mind about it.

And what ever life you think you have, it doesn't amount to **** when you denounce another. So when you say stuff like that around me, you can just shove it.

for that teen temper tantrum, Troopr, I present to you a gift :
http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/Intruder.jpg


you dont even know what you're freakin talkin about you crazy little tike. I respect IG tremendously. I chat to him on msn and we talk about many things, and every know and then and say "c'mon IG you should be out there slammin some honeyz!", and he responds to me like im a silly old man(which I am) :p I love IG and his av ! But I dont like YOU mean Mister Pooper Trooper ! :p

(sheesh, if you take those above insults to heart too, then I suggest you go and join the mary-kate and ashley forums instead)..... :p (cya there :p)

mtfbwya

IG-64
07-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Hm, looks like imageshack just yoinked most of my pictures :/

LightNinja
07-08-2004, 03:21 PM
wow IG didnt you have no idea of modelling some months ago?(maybe i understood wrong but i think mario was your first playermodel), you have learn VEEERY quick!!! have you been in classes or 3dsmax? cuz, that rocks :cool:
EDIT:
i've read all the thread,...i retire to Editing forums lol..:rolleyes:

Acrylic
07-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by LightNinja
wow IG didnt you have no idea of modelling some months ago?(maybe i understood wrong but i think mario was your first playermodel), you have learn VEEERY quick!!! have you been in classes or 3dsmax? cuz, that rocks :cool:

He read the help files that came with the program. IT would be VERY easy to do this stuff, if only most people had the patience of IG to learn this stuff. Good work IG. You make me proud, son. *wipes tear*

LightNinja
07-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
He read the help files that came with the program. IT would be VERY easy to do this stuff, if only most people had the patience of IG to learn this stuff. Good work IG. You make me proud, son. *wipes tear*
Nice, i dont have the patience of following the 3dsMax tuts, so nice for u IG ;)

IG-64
07-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by LightNinja
wow IG didnt you have no idea of modelling some months ago?(maybe i understood wrong but i think mario was your first playermodel), you have learn VEEERY quick!!! have you been in classes or 3dsmax? cuz, that rocks :cool:
EDIT:
i've read all the thread,...i retire to Editing forums lol..:rolleyes:

Actually, my history in 3dsmax goes back to about year ago when we started a movie, all that crap I posted was just some of the stuff i've practiced on in the past year. So, it didn't start with playermodels. I tought myself be searching for hours on the user refrence, didn't have any tuts sadly, all the tut files were missing.
Since I wasn't just doing playermodels I had to learn all of it. The whole shabng, lighting, materials, rendering, modeling, .ect

Oh, and my first model was actually stickman, it was a test model that I decided to submit. Mario was second.

CortoCG
07-08-2004, 04:17 PM
IG's work is really cool, not as cool as my avatar, but cool anyways :D. How long since you started modelling?

Dude, I love that guy astrotroy's speeches, lmao.

Kain
07-08-2004, 04:22 PM
I can't model. The last thing I tried ended up being a circle with a tube arm. It was awesome...like chewing on glass.


Expand your Imagi-Nation

LightNinja
07-08-2004, 05:00 PM
IG, now you are one of my "alter-ego" modelers =P, now ill try to finally follow some tutorial, to the end

Astrotoy7
07-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by CortoCG
IG's work is really cool, not as cool as my avatar, but cool anyways :D. How long since you started modelling?

Dude, I love that guy astrotroy's speeches, lmao.

hey corto, buenos dias, long time no see man ! :D (I havent been to the JA forum in ages.... hey, remember we started that "We Love JA MP" thread :p )

mtfbwya

IG-64
07-15-2004, 02:13 PM
My latest work, after some toil, I present to you, earth:

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/8376/earth.jpg

Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh!

Alegis
07-15-2004, 02:41 PM
you made that earth or just posted an image of eath :\ hard to tell so thats a compliment

Gonk, Awesome boat!!!1

And the sauron is insane, you don't know what to do don't you? :p

unfotunately...


0WBBBBB0BB00BW0SXS8@WaaaaaaaaaaaaSS8@aaZ2SZZ2SaBBW a2XS800080000BWa2SSa000B0000Z0B2Z@BW@a2SX28B0@M@:r
80WBB0000000ZXS8@MM8XaZZZZaZaaZa2aMM0S222@BXXW@WW8 XS0@WBBBB000BWSr2B@WWBWMM@0BBBBWMS0WBrX8W@BWMMB ..
8Z8000000BW0WMMMMMX2aaZZZa2WaaaSZ@W@22S2@@X2WWBBWr 2B@B0000BBBWWa2WMWB0BMM@ M00BBMMa MB88@@WBWMMr :
888880BB0088ZZ8W2XXSSaZZaSZMXS0aWWBBXSa@WZSWWBBBZX WWB000B@MM0W00WW0BWMMMr 2MBBWMM7 rMBBBBBMMMW ; .
88Z88800088880BSXXaM02aZ22@B70B0W0W07Z@WBZWW000B0W W0BBBMMM7 BB0BBWMMM@, MWB@MM. MM0B@MMM2 ::
088ZZZZ800080W2X2WMMZSa2X0M22@0BB8@aXWW00BB000WB0B 00B@MMS WMBBMMMWi . MMMMMX . MWMMMB i;.
B088888ZZ888WSXZMWBMZS2S0WM7BWBB00MaBWB00BBB0BB800 B@MMr rM@MMMX .;r MMMMS ;: BMMM; .rr. WM
BB88Z8Z88808BSWW00WMSaBMMM82@BBB0BB0WB0000B0BMWBBW MMZ i; MMMMX i77 MMM; ir. MM8 i7; ,2B07:
BW08880888Z0M008BWBXZM@B@Ma8W0BB0@0000BBBBB@MZM0WM B ,7; MM8 i7; .MM i7; M7 ,7r ,S: i
BWWWBBBB08Z880BBWa78M ;ZWW0008W000B0BBB@M: MWMW ;X: iM: i7r S iSr. rr. .B2:S
0000WWBBB00BBWW8rX@MM 2W@BB000W000BB0BBMX MMM ,rX. X ,2. X2. .. ;r MW@MM0r:
8888880808BBB@82BM@MM 80 iMWBW0B00B000WWMWM , MM0 X7 :. ..... i, ...... : . WM8 Z
00888800880BBWWWB8B@M ai;SM@0W0000@00BM@WMM r M: 2 ..... ...... ....... .. .XMM,rM:MM8
B0808088880000B0WW8XM.r.. MMBMBB00BMWWM MZ i . ........................... ....... MM0
WWB0000088800000BZSBMi XW WMMZMBB0WBWMM MZ: ................. ............ .... .. . 0Mai
BWWWWBB008000888ZSMMMX ,a; MM MWB0@Z MM . i, ................ . .................... .... 2MMX
BBWWWWWWB008800@S@B8MM MM MMB0M@ .M:7 : ............................. . ...... 2MM07W@
0000BWW@WB08800ZB0ZBMM 2X,B MMWWM . 7 ....... ....... ................. ..... .. . :aW8,
0808800BWB08880M8Z0W@Ma 8X i. MMMM : . ............................. . . ....... .. SM
0000000BWWBB88ZZZ8BWMWM, iB,ia ZMMr . ......................... ............. rMMM:
000000000BB0888880W@0WMM S2:a BM: XM; ............................... ....iX28a.
B00000000BB0808ZZ8M@W0BMM 87i2 ,.i7 iMMMMMMMW; ..................................
BB000000000008ZZ8W@08ZBWMM WZZ0. :XX 0MWM,XMMMMMMMZ ......... ........... ..... SMMMM
WB00000000B00088BB008ZBWMMM ,@ S: MMM :BMMMMMMX ...... ......... . SMMMMMMX.
BB00000000000080WBB008BMB0M2 . , . , XMMM ; :8MMMMa ............. ;MMMM8
B000000000BB000BBB00880MZ88M X ..... 7MMM :X7i, MMMr. .,ZMMMM; i77
B0000000000000BWWB8880888Z2MM . ..... XMMMr ,. MMMM.aXi i;Si,XMMM :ii,
B000B0BB008800BB088000B8ZaB@MM i ..... @MMMS MM@..2a8Z28W0ZM88ZaS,aMM. .
W000000000000000Z8880B8Z2BM@MMMMi 2 ..... .WMMMMMMZ2SSZBMMMMMMMSS202XZaZr8Z2Xa;BMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM
WBBBBB000000BB88808088ZZWM0aSSZMMMM. .. ... ;ZMMMMMMMMMMM@Z0@M2X;. ,:raBMMWB@MMMMMMMMMMM2
WWWWWBBBWBWWBB800BB0ZZZZZaaa2a@WWMMM ........ .. . . . .
WWWWWWBBBBWW0000BWB088ZZZ888BM@B0WWM ......... .:;7rrrr;i, ........ .::i;;i:.
WWWWWWWWWWBB00008ZZ888Z80BWWWWBBWBBMM ............ ................
BBWWWWWWWW000088ZZZZZZZBWWWWWWWBBW@0MS .................................................. .........
BWWBWBBBB0088888888880BWWBBBBWWB0M8ZBM ............................................... .... ....
BBBWWBWB0000008ZZ88800BWB00B0BB008ZZ8@M .................................................. . ....
BBBBBBB000BBB08Z888800WB00BBBB00888Z8BM2 : .............. ................................... ....
BBBBBBBBBBB08ZZ88800BBB00BBBBB008ZZ8BBMMX ; ............................ .........................
BBBBBBWBB08ZZZZ88800BBB00000BB8ZZ80BB000Mr ;i ....... . ..........................................
BBBBWWWBB88888888800BBBB00008ZaZZ0BB8ZZZ0M2 ;; ,.................. . ...... ...................
BBBBWWWB088Z8Z88888800B00008ZZaZ0WMMMMMMMMMM:,rr ................ . ..................
BBWBWWB0ZZ8888888800BBB0B00ZZZZMMMM; .: MWB i7; ................,W2 ,aB..................
0BBBB08ZZ8Z88Z8000BWWWWBBB8ZBMMMi :;rSZ i@0X,;7r ............ . iX2080aX .............. i
BBB088888ZZ8880BBBB@MMMMWWWMMS a2ZZr,XZ:;:7Xai:rX7. .. . iri:;r. ..... iXr
B00888Z88Z80BBBBWMMMM0MMMMMM a@ai.rriaa:aiS SS,:;XX: . 77X77i. :77r .,;;77 .. ,rXrii
B0888888Z88BBBWMMMi a . XM, ,i. ,;ra,a;7a8rX:,;rXXi ,i;;irr;;rr;: ,rX7;i..7
08888888Z8BBWMMM ,M M Mi 7i,:rir: ZZi7Sr,:;rXXi ,r77;i:,,XaS
B888888BBBWMMM .. iW @0 X0i . 2S7rii:ii,:8SX,7ZS:.,;rXXr: i7X7;i, .rX2rX;
B880@MMMMMMM: .... M ZXi . SS; . .: 7iii;ii,7S7,.,;2Wr ,irXXX7;, :;7XX7;i, r0Wr7X77S
W@MMM7 , ..... @ rZX S8;. .. 7;iiiii:.0a7ii:,,MMB7 .:i;rXXXSSSXXX7r;i, ;2BB7 .7S7SX
MM; @ .. 2i BX: .Wii .... r;iiiiii,,0r:iii, ;;2M@X ,:iiiiiiii,. iSWW8ZS:.i::rrZ
.. M, . .... . .0 aXX S;r ... iriiiiiii,r2,:iii:,iX.iZM@0; ,8a80X7Xr,.:i;ii:8r,
.... B ....... M ZX, a;, ... iriiiiiii:.WXiiiiii::XX;:.X200WB8WM@MMSi;iX7,.:iii ii:iS,:
...... Xr .. . iW ZXX 8;r ... i7i;iiiiii,,X,iiiiiii:,XSi:;r7iXi,ii;,i;S2X::i;iii i::Z::i
....... W. . ..... Z, 8S. Zr: . ,7iiiiiiiii:r7:iii;:ii::,XX7:;i77XS;i;X22i.iiiiiii ::ar:ii
. ... . .. W ...... X iZX S7r rriiiiiiii::2i:i:Sr:iiii:,;2ai7X;:;r2S27:iiiiiiii: X;:i;i
.......... :@ .... .i 2a; 0;r ,Xiiiiiiiii::a,ii:2i:iiiii:.,2;irXS7rS:.iiiiiii::X 7:iiii
... ...... :X .... .. . SX, S;X;.. :iiiiiiiiii:iXiii:Xiiiiiiii,;7:7riX;;:iiiiiiiii7r: iiiii

still feked up..Oh well

IG-64
07-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
you made that earth or just posted an image of eath :\ hard to tell so thats a compliment

Gonk, Awesome boat!!!1

And the sauron is insane, you don't know what to do don't you? :p

unfotunately...


0WBBBBB0BB00BW0SXS8@WaaaaaaaaaaaaSS8@aaZ2SZZ2SaBBW a2XS800080000BWa2SSa000B0000Z0B2Z@BW@a2SX28B0@M@:r
80WBB0000000ZXS8@MM8XaZZZZaZaaZa2aMM0S222@BXXW@WW8 XS0@WBBBB000BWSr2B@WWBWMM@0BBBBWMS0WBrX8W@BWMMB ..
8Z8000000BW0WMMMMMX2aaZZZa2WaaaSZ@W@22S2@@X2WWBBWr 2B@B0000BBBWWa2WMWB0BMM@ M00BBMMa MB88@@WBWMMr :
888880BB0088ZZ8W2XXSSaZZaSZMXS0aWWBBXSa@WZSWWBBBZX WWB000B@MM0W00WW0BWMMMr 2MBBWMM7 rMBBBBBMMMW ; .
88Z88800088880BSXXaM02aZ22@B70B0W0W07Z@WBZWW000B0W W0BBBMMM7 BB0BBWMMM@, MWB@MM. MM0B@MMM2 ::
088ZZZZ800080W2X2WMMZSa2X0M22@0BB8@aXWW00BB000WB0B 00B@MMS WMBBMMMWi . MMMMMX . MWMMMB i;.
B088888ZZ888WSXZMWBMZS2S0WM7BWBB00MaBWB00BBB0BB800 B@MMr rM@MMMX .;r MMMMS ;: BMMM; .rr. WM
BB88Z8Z88808BSWW00WMSaBMMM82@BBB0BB0WB0000B0BMWBBW MMZ i; MMMMX i77 MMM; ir. MM8 i7; ,2B07:
BW08880888Z0M008BWBXZM@B@Ma8W0BB0@0000BBBBB@MZM0WM B ,7; MM8 i7; .MM i7; M7 ,7r ,S: i
BWWWBBBB08Z880BBWa78M ;ZWW0008W000B0BBB@M: MWMW ;X: iM: i7r S iSr. rr. .B2:S
0000WWBBB00BBWW8rX@MM 2W@BB000W000BB0BBMX MMM ,rX. X ,2. X2. .. ;r MW@MM0r:
8888880808BBB@82BM@MM 80 iMWBW0B00B000WWMWM , MM0 X7 :. ..... i, ...... : . WM8 Z
00888800880BBWWWB8B@M ai;SM@0W0000@00BM@WMM r M: 2 ..... ...... ....... .. .XMM,rM:MM8
B0808088880000B0WW8XM.r.. MMBMBB00BMWWM MZ i . ........................... ....... MM0
WWB0000088800000BZSBMi XW WMMZMBB0WBWMM MZ: ................. ............ .... .. . 0Mai
BWWWWBB008000888ZSMMMX ,a; MM MWB0@Z MM . i, ................ . .................... .... 2MMX
BBWWWWWWB008800@S@B8MM MM MMB0M@ .M:7 : ............................. . ...... 2MM07W@
0000BWW@WB08800ZB0ZBMM 2X,B MMWWM . 7 ....... ....... ................. ..... .. . :aW8,
0808800BWB08880M8Z0W@Ma 8X i. MMMM : . ............................. . . ....... .. SM
0000000BWWBB88ZZZ8BWMWM, iB,ia ZMMr . ......................... ............. rMMM:
000000000BB0888880W@0WMM S2:a BM: XM; ............................... ....iX28a.
B00000000BB0808ZZ8M@W0BMM 87i2 ,.i7 iMMMMMMMW; ..................................
BB000000000008ZZ8W@08ZBWMM WZZ0. :XX 0MWM,XMMMMMMMZ ......... ........... ..... SMMMM
WB00000000B00088BB008ZBWMMM ,@ S: MMM :BMMMMMMX ...... ......... . SMMMMMMX.
BB00000000000080WBB008BMB0M2 . , . , XMMM ; :8MMMMa ............. ;MMMM8
B000000000BB000BBB00880MZ88M X ..... 7MMM :X7i, MMMr. .,ZMMMM; i77
B0000000000000BWWB8880888Z2MM . ..... XMMMr ,. MMMM.aXi i;Si,XMMM :ii,
B000B0BB008800BB088000B8ZaB@MM i ..... @MMMS MM@..2a8Z28W0ZM88ZaS,aMM. .
W000000000000000Z8880B8Z2BM@MMMMi 2 ..... .WMMMMMMZ2SSZBMMMMMMMSS202XZaZr8Z2Xa;BMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM
WBBBBB000000BB88808088ZZWM0aSSZMMMM. .. ... ;ZMMMMMMMMMMM@Z0@M2X;. ,:raBMMWB@MMMMMMMMMMM2
WWWWWBBBWBWWBB800BB0ZZZZZaaa2a@WWMMM ........ .. . . . .
WWWWWWBBBBWW0000BWB088ZZZ888BM@B0WWM ......... .:;7rrrr;i, ........ .::i;;i:.
WWWWWWWWWWBB00008ZZ888Z80BWWWWBBWBBMM ............ ................
BBWWWWWWWW000088ZZZZZZZBWWWWWWWBBW@0MS .................................................. .........
BWWBWBBBB0088888888880BWWBBBBWWB0M8ZBM ............................................... .... ....
BBBWWBWB0000008ZZ88800BWB00B0BB008ZZ8@M .................................................. . ....
BBBBBBB000BBB08Z888800WB00BBBB00888Z8BM2 : .............. ................................... ....
BBBBBBBBBBB08ZZ88800BBB00BBBBB008ZZ8BBMMX ; ............................ .........................
BBBBBBWBB08ZZZZ88800BBB00000BB8ZZ80BB000Mr ;i ....... . ..........................................
BBBBWWWBB88888888800BBBB00008ZaZZ0BB8ZZZ0M2 ;; ,.................. . ...... ...................
BBBBWWWB088Z8Z88888800B00008ZZaZ0WMMMMMMMMMM:,rr ................ . ..................
BBWBWWB0ZZ8888888800BBB0B00ZZZZMMMM; .: MWB i7; ................,W2 ,aB..................
0BBBB08ZZ8Z88Z8000BWWWWBBB8ZBMMMi :;rSZ i@0X,;7r ............ . iX2080aX .............. i
BBB088888ZZ8880BBBB@MMMMWWWMMS a2ZZr,XZ:;:7Xai:rX7. .. . iri:;r. ..... iXr
B00888Z88Z80BBBBWMMMM0MMMMMM a@ai.rriaa:aiS SS,:;XX: . 77X77i. :77r .,;;77 .. ,rXrii
B0888888Z88BBBWMMMi a . XM, ,i. ,;ra,a;7a8rX:,;rXXi ,i;;irr;;rr;: ,rX7;i..7
08888888Z8BBWMMM ,M M Mi 7i,:rir: ZZi7Sr,:;rXXi ,r77;i:,,XaS
B888888BBBWMMM .. iW @0 X0i . 2S7rii:ii,:8SX,7ZS:.,;rXXr: i7X7;i, .rX2rX;
B880@MMMMMMM: .... M ZXi . SS; . .: 7iii;ii,7S7,.,;2Wr ,irXXX7;, :;7XX7;i, r0Wr7X77S
W@MMM7 , ..... @ rZX S8;. .. 7;iiiii:.0a7ii:,,MMB7 .:i;rXXXSSSXXX7r;i, ;2BB7 .7S7SX
MM; @ .. 2i BX: .Wii .... r;iiiiii,,0r:iii, ;;2M@X ,:iiiiiiii,. iSWW8ZS:.i::rrZ
.. M, . .... . .0 aXX S;r ... iriiiiiii,r2,:iii:,iX.iZM@0; ,8a80X7Xr,.:i;ii:8r,
.... B ....... M ZX, a;, ... iriiiiiii:.WXiiiiii::XX;:.X200WB8WM@MMSi;iX7,.:iii ii:iS,:
...... Xr .. . iW ZXX 8;r ... i7i;iiiiii,,X,iiiiiii:,XSi:;r7iXi,ii;,i;S2X::i;iii i::Z::i
....... W. . ..... Z, 8S. Zr: . ,7iiiiiiiii:r7:iii;:ii::,XX7:;i77XS;i;X22i.iiiiiii ::ar:ii
. ... . .. W ...... X iZX S7r rriiiiiiii::2i:i:Sr:iiii:,;2ai7X;:;r2S27:iiiiiiii: X;:i;i
.......... :@ .... .i 2a; 0;r ,Xiiiiiiiii::a,ii:2i:iiiii:.,2;irXS7rS:.iiiiiii::X 7:iiii
... ...... :X .... .. . SX, S;X;.. :iiiiiiiiii:iXiii:Xiiiiiiii,;7:7riX;;:iiiiiiiii7r: iiiii

still feked up..Oh well

I made the earth, its 3D.

And that is eithher done by someone who really really enjoys doing that, or ran a pic through an ASCII program. I pick the latter, but I could be wrong.

KBell
07-15-2004, 03:48 PM
I would like to know how the material was made.

acdcfanbill
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
you made my modem cry :(:

IG-64
07-18-2004, 06:39 AM
I made something artsy. 8) (http://img8.exs.cx/img8/5210/earthdrop.jpg)

And for all you Zim fans:
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/3583/gir3.jpg
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/7676/gir4.jpg
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/4583/piggy3.jpg
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/3184/piggy2.jpg

KBell
07-18-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by KBell
I would like to know how the material was made.


Hello.........................

IG-64
07-19-2004, 05:45 AM
Sry, it was made with a high res texture of Earth, slightly bump mapped, with an ambient map of the night version of earth. The atmosphere was a sphere slighty bigger than earth with a blue color and a falloff opacity map. Happy? :P

Texture can be found here. (http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/viewrecord?11622)

Icemaniax
07-19-2004, 06:04 AM
GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!