PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy droid in KOTOR.

GlobalStrike
07-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Has anyone yet come across the gd glitch yet? Just wondering, because i've heard of it, but never yet seen it. Please tell me if you have. Thank you. :jawa :jawa

ET Warrior
07-06-2004, 01:38 AM
I've crossed the Galaxy Droid many a time in my KOTOR exploits. Though I have played through 9 times, I've had a lot of opportunity to meet the thing.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 03:10 AM
I have never seen it and why didnt you post it at the kotor forums

http://swforums.bioware.com/index.html?viewcat=11

PanzerTekk
07-18-2004, 03:33 AM
I came across it a few ours ago. I thought I unlocked some hidden thing where you can go back and do stuff over again to get more xp...guess its a glitch.

I went back to the endar spire and was like..oh maaaan I'm glad I saved before I did this.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by PanzerTekk
I came across it a few ours ago. I thought I unlocked some hidden thing where you can go back and do stuff over again to get more xp...guess its a glitch.

I went back to the endar spire and was like..oh maaaan I'm glad I saved before I did this.

What happened on the Spire?

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 06:03 AM
Okay, i've been able to do it. I think i've heard some where that a while after you use the GD, it locks up, although it's never done this to me. :jawa :jawa

PanzerTekk
07-18-2004, 10:34 AM
you just begin at the start of that level.
So..I was wakin up..getting my clothes on etc.
I then tried taris and I started comin out of the hideout and that duros guy was getting killed.

It locked up on me loading the endar spire one again.

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 04:19 PM
What is the Galexy Droid?

PanzerTekk
07-19-2004, 03:11 AM
glitch apparently. it appears in the bridge of the ebon hawk and you can travel anywhere.

How? I'm not sure.