PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Apocolypse trailer

Kain
07-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Resident Evil Linky linky (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/spinvision/index_banner.html)

Looks alright to me. And I'm damn picky.

And while I'm posting, anyone know where to get any extra heads for SP Jedi Academy?

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Kale Jerre
07-17-2004, 07:11 AM
Maybe my memory concerning the original is faulty, but when I watched the trailer for the latest installment I really couldn't see anything to distinguish it from the first film. That said, I know I'll still go see it. :D

Astrotoy7
07-17-2004, 08:18 AM
Hmmm, I dunno, the first one didnt knock my sox off. I'm not really a fan the RE games, so its hard to get excited about the movie ...

mtfbwya

Lightsaberboy
07-17-2004, 08:46 AM
from the trailers, they make it seem more like an action movie than a horror movie.
oh well. sienna guillory goodnes! :d
"i'm gooood. but im not that good"
i'd like to be the judge of that! mmmmm......mmmmm.....

-=DarkZero=-
07-17-2004, 06:35 PM
The games are much more superior to the movie..I think they ruined the reputation by creating the movies, but I'm still willing to see this..

Rad Blackrose
07-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by ..The Squall..
The games are much more superior to the movie..I think they ruined the reputation by creating the movies, but I'm still willing to see this..

I think the remakes of the games for various systems killed the series, to be honest.

And you can never have too much bad voice acting!

Darth Groovy
07-18-2004, 03:23 AM
Save your money and get Dawn Of The Dead, the Divimax DVD.