PDA

View Full Version : mace wendu


Griever Angelus
07-17-2004, 09:02 AM
hey everyone i was just wondering has anyone made a mod to get mace wendu as a npc in kotor yet cause wendu is well cool

Colma Adawin
07-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Griever Angelus
hey everyone i was just wondering has anyone made a mod to get mace wendu as a npc in kotor yet cause wendu is well cool

um... its Mace Windu :p and only clothes and sabres have been made for Jules Windu:

http://es.geocities.com/d_abellan/

Mace Windu's Sabre hilt was in concideration somewhere but it was never done.

MattCole

PS its MACE W I N D U im only playing :p

Achilles
07-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk


http://es.geocities.com/d_abellan/

Mace Windu's Sabre hilt was in concideration somewhere but it was never done.



Mace Windu's hilt comes with the lightsabers hosted on the website you referenced.

Colma Adawin
07-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Mace Windu's hilt comes with the lightsabers hosted on the website you referenced.

Interjection: its not Mace Windu's stuff it Jules Windu's stuff

MattCole

Achilles
07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
Interjection: its not Mace Windu's stuff it Jules Windu's stuff

MattCole

It sure is Jules Windu's website, but the hilt is Mace Windu's.

"double-bladed lightsaber, with custom hilt (based in the lightsaber that Mace Windu use in 'Episode II: Attack of the Clones')"

"Custom saber. Hilt based in the lightsaber that Mace Windu use in 'Episode II: Attack of the Clones'. Purple blade."

=)

Griever Angelus
07-17-2004, 01:20 PM
yeh thanx for the spell check lol,and cheers for the link

Colma Adawin
07-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Griever Angelus
yeh thanx for the spell check lol,and cheers for the link

sorry about the spell check, its a force of habit, and the link, im ALWAYS willing to help, its what i like to do, and play games

MattCole

Griever Angelus
07-17-2004, 07:11 PM
yeh well thanx again id seen that sight before but i only took a quick glance i jsut figured the windu name was just y'know taking a name from the film like me calling myself after a final fantasy summon, i haddent realised it was all windu's gear,hey man u got msn messenger or aim at all?

Colma Adawin
07-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Griever Angelus
yeh well thanx again id seen that sight before but i only took a quick glance i jsut figured the windu name was just y'know taking a name from the film like me calling myself after a final fantasy summon, i haddent realised it was all windu's gear,hey man u got msn messenger or aim at all?

me yea i've got MSN PM me your Email, and i knew i recognised your name somewhere, FF8 jeez i havent played that in ages {thinks back} whoa, its been that long

MattCole

Griever Angelus
07-17-2004, 08:51 PM
final fantasy are classics tho i prefere the rpg fighting style of kotor

Mav
07-18-2004, 02:37 AM
Personally I'm not a huge fan of putting NPCs inot a game that is four-thousand years before they existed and I'm sure that some others agree so that is probably why a Mace Windu PC model or NPC recxruit mod has not been made, but there is a Obi-Wan Kenobi head and I think some madea Qui-Gon Jinn head, but I'm not sure 100% sure.

Griever Angelus
07-18-2004, 12:34 PM
yeh i supose ur right man,just i think windu is quite a cool character and is sumthin id have loved to have on my side

illuzion69
07-19-2004, 12:48 AM
Personally I'm not a huge fan of putting NPCs inot a game that is four-thousand years before they existed and I'm sure that some others agree so that is probably why a Mace Windu PC model or NPC recxruit mod has not been made
I agree with you mav, but another idea would be to make an ancestor of Mace Windu.

Mav
07-19-2004, 06:28 AM
Yea we'll call the ancestor ...... Face Mindu....LOL ...don't ask....LOL