PDA

View Full Version : Jedi War

Pages : [1] 2

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 03:54 AM
Story:
This war is 50 years after the formation the New Republic.The sith are going to take over the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV.Here is the story so far:

The sith have a large army of 50'000 and the Jedi have an equal army of 50'000.The sith are going to land their army on Yavin IV and destroy the Jedi academy.The Jedi are sleeping and are caught unaware.Only 20'000 jedi are at the academy.

Rules:

You can be a Jedi or Sith and have a single,dual or staff lightsaber.You need to include force powers,jedi ranking,lightsaber colour(s),name,age.Both sides can have light and dark powers.

Format:

Name:
Ranking:
Lightsaber:
Force Powers:

Name:Zoric Bastar
Alignment:Jedi
Ranking:Jedi Master
Lightsaber:Staff,blue
Force Powers:Lightning,Grip,Push,Pull,Heal,Drain,Jump and Speed.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 06:13 AM
Zoric was asleep when he heard a noise outside his room.He got his lightsaber and went outside.He saw a person with a red lightsaber.A sith.Zoric sneaked up behind him and turned his lightsaber on and stabbed the sith scout.He then sounded the alarm.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 07:15 AM
Name:Tale Kanisaki
Alignment:Sith
Ranking:Jedi Knight (or whatever the sith equal to jedi knight is).
Lightsaber: Duel, Yellow, Blue
Force Powers:Heal, Grip, Throw Lightsaber, Lightning, Jump, Pull, Drain Life, Speed. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 07:21 AM
Zoric helped all the apprentices get their gear ready because a scout meant trouble.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Tale reported via hologram to the sith jedi they must land quickly before all the jedi are alerted. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 07:53 AM
Zoric sent a message to the 30'000 jedi on Endor.The master jedi replied "OK we will come ASAP".

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 08:13 AM
Tale received a message from the dropship saying that they have intercepted a message coming from the jedi academy to 30'000 jedi on endor, saying they were on their way. The dropship also said about 10,000 dark jedi had landed a quarter of a mile away away from the jedi academy to avoid detection, but that has obviously failed, so the other dropships were moving closer to the academy. Tale goes and does some scouting. He walks inside a stone temple and finds a jedi padawan. He catches him off-guard and use grip on him. The padawan is trying to breathe when tale force pushes him, then finally, he use force speed and then jump to launch him self in the air and do a slash landing, killing him (lol BTW, sry if that was too long). :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 08:17 AM
OOC:
It was good

IC:

Zoric went outside and saw the reinforcments arrive.The 30'000 jedi came out of the transports and the master said"Ok we saw the entire sith army coming".Zoric beckoned them inside and they prepred their strategy.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Tale suddenly hears something and looks up, seeing sith dropships carrying the 40'000 dark jedi. Tale received another message from the ships, saying that the 10'000 dropped earlier will be there shortly. The ships unloaded the dark jedi in jungle around the temple. :jawa :jawa

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Name: Carth Shesh
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Two Sabers (blue and red)
Force Powers: Heal, Throw Lightsaber, Force push, Force jump, Force Choke.

Carth, just finally waking up, hears the ships coming and rushes to the Command center. "What the hells going on?" Carth asks Zoric.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Tale ordered his troops to wait until the enemy made the first move. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 11:45 PM
"The sith army are coming to destroy us"replied Zoric to Carth.Zoric sensed the Master sith say"Let the enemy make the first move"."Alright"said Zoric to Carth."Carth you take those apprentices and sneak up and use only the force to get rid of most of the sith.When I hear lightsabers we will move in"said Zoric

GlobalStrike
07-19-2004, 02:28 AM
Tale orders the dark jedi to wait until the jedi attack, as said earlier, then when they are out in the open, have 4'000 dark jedi surround each side of the jedi army. This tatic will hopefully, deprive the jedi of a means of escape. The rest will be on the some 10'000 dark jedi on their way. :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Name: Therk Leth
Alignment: Sith
Saber: Duel staffs. Both are red.
Powers: Grip, Lightning, Drain, Absorb, beam (I made it up. It just fires a beam of extreme heat.), heal, protect, jump, speed, pull, and push.

Therk was landing. "Theese pathetic Jedi can not win."

Jaden Malip
07-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Name: Jaden Korr
Lightsaber: 2, green and blue
Force Powers: heal, jump, push, protect, grip, sense

Jaden lazily jumped and instantly knew something was wrong. The Sith. He quickly grabbed his sabers and ran, knowing he was already late.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 06:21 AM
Zoric sees one sith run in.Zoric ignites his lightsaber and kills the sith.

Jaden Malip
07-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Jaden ignited his sabers and saw some padawan jedi fighting the sith, outmatched and soon to lose. He force pushed one against a wall, and knocked him out, the other hastily advancing. "I could use some help here..." he said.

codj
07-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Name: Darth Doothin
Allignment: Sith
Lightsaber: Duel, two green
Dark Powers: Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Destruction, Force Lightning, Force Jump, Force Pull, Force Push

Doothin,hiding from the chaos about him, sighs at his master cutting down yet another helpless jedi knight. It always happened since his master was one of the most powerful sith. He was lucky to be his apprentice and gain all the mighty powers he learned from his superior, yet he yearned for his training to be over. He slowly sneaked over to where his master was....

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 02:41 AM
Zoric sees a jedi knight get killed.Zoric jumps over and kills the sith master and then sees a sith apprentice coming towards him.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Carth, still in the process of sneaking up on the sith, hears Zoric killing the sith, and ignites his sabers and, with his group of apprentices, charges the sith, using choke on the nearest ones, and hacking up the others.

codj
07-21-2004, 12:05 PM
"You will pay!" yells the apprentice the Datrh Doothin. He leaps and swings at the jedi knight.

Jaden Malip
07-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Jaden backflipped onto a wall, and jumped away from the advancing Sith lords and ran to help the other jedi knights, dismembering many other sith on the way

codj
07-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Hitting the jedi knight in the shoulder, he falls down and Darth Doothin prepares for the kill.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Zoric gets hit on the shoulder and uses push on the sith about to kill him.The sith flys away and lands on the ground in the forest.Zoric uses heal on himself and gets up.He sees a sith master coming towards him.They engage in a heavy saber lock.

Jaden Malip
07-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Jaden ran towards the other Jedi knights, fiercly holding back the sith. He got grazed in the back and flung his leg back, kicking the sith that gave it to him in the face. Suddenly it was 3 on 1. One of the sith gripped him, and he was lifted into the air.

"You did a good job jedi," the dark jedi said "but now you must die"

Evil Dark Jedi
07-22-2004, 08:10 AM
Zoric pushed hard and won the saber lock and killed the sith.He ran over to Jaden and used push on the three sith."You ok Jaden"said Zoric.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Carth and the apprentices finish off the sith and run over to Zoric and Jaden. "Now what?" he asked.

Jaden Malip
07-22-2004, 12:00 PM
"I'll be fine in a minute," Jaden picked up the saber he had dropped while being gripped.

"I don't know what to do next, but we have to find the masters and all the apprentices."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-22-2004, 07:23 PM
"All the apprentices and masters are in the battle.So I suggest we go help them"said Zoric.Zoric runs over to the battle and starts to fight a sith apprentice who was an easy kill.He uses lightning on a sith master who was abut to grip him.The sith master drops his saber and Zoric kills him.Zoric drops his lightsaber and goes to pick up dual sabers that a former jedi apprentice had.He igites them and sees 2 sith dropships coming in.

Jaden Malip
07-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Jaden ran over to a jedi apprentice in a duel with a sith, who was winning. Jaden ignored his training and started to get angry. He cut off the siths arms and left him there, howling in pain.

"What's wrong with you?" Jaden yelled at the padawan "learn to fight, or die."

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:36 PM
The leader of the battle for the sith finnily landed on Yavin. The leader was Therk. Many jedi came toward him but, he just pushed them away. "Foolish jedi, none can match my power." He looked at a jedi apprentice. And jut by the evil dark look in Therk's eye the Apprentice died. "You will all perish." He draws his 2 staffs. "prepre to die. All sith I will hold out here, you all enter the temple and conquer."

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-22-2004, 11:00 PM
Carth, seeing the Sith Lord approaching, leaps up in adouble somersault and lands next to him. "Get out of here or die!" Carth shouts, and lunges at him.

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 11:46 PM
"HAHAHA!!!! You jedi make my laugh." he blocked the attack.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-23-2004, 03:26 AM
Zoric sees Therk and Jaden dualing.Zoric runs over and pushes Therk away.He landed near the sith dropship collecting sith apprentices."What the"said Zoric.Zoric jumped over to the dropship and killed all sith in his way.The dropship took off with Zoric on it.Zoric killed all the sith in the dropship and killed the pilot.He then turned the ship around and jumped out.He watched it go down and crash into the sith army killing over 500 sith.

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 09:14 AM
((You can't just push Therk away. He is a mighty sith lord. You could use push on him but, he would stay where he is. Like the stronger reborns in Jedi Acadamy.)) Therk went flying back only a few inches. Infact it was really just slideing back 5 inches. "Is that the best you can do?" Therk then jumped over to Jaden and started dueling... AGAIN!

Jaden Malip
07-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Jaden started blocking the sith lords swipes with his two sabers, but he knew he would eventually lose. Jaden kept up his defence, but was being pushed further backwards. "I can't lose" he thought, "its impossible."

Suddenly Jaden went on a powerful offensive and the two became locked in a saber lock. Jaden was falling to the dark side....

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Ummm... When was Jaden fighting Therk? I thought I was.

yaebginn
07-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Name- yaeb Ginn
Age- 24
Allegiance- Jedi
Rank- Jedi Knight
Weapons- Blue Lightsaber, Blaster pistol.
Powers- All real ones.

IC- Yaeb Ginn ran through the halls, hoping to get into his ship so he could blast the Sith out of the sky, but rounding the corner, he saw that it was destroyed by a large piece of rubble.

OOC-I gotta use the bathroom, I'll type more later.

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 05:19 PM
((Whoops sorry.))

Jaden Malip
07-23-2004, 05:29 PM
OOC: maybe i randomly joined in the fight?:p

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 08:57 PM
((LOL maybe)) Therk then used Lightning on Jaden.

yaebginn
07-23-2004, 09:06 PM
IC- Yaeb ran down the hall and slid around a corner where he was confonted by two sith. He raised his lightsaber to defense postion. He then rushed forward, switching quickly to attack position and decapitated one of the sith, he then ducked, spun around, and shot the other with the pistol. He continued running after Jaden.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-24-2004, 12:18 PM
LOL okay, well i'll try this then.

Carth, finally regaining his senses after being thrown by Therk, gets up, and leaps to Jadens side, and starts to duel Therk.

LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Therk blocked all that came his way. Then he jumped up landing on level 2 of the jedi temple. "I'll wait here. Just see if you can make this jump."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-27-2004, 06:03 AM
Zoric could see that the jedi were losing.Zoric uses the force to contact all remaining jedi.He says"We are losing.Get to the dropships.I am waiting there".Then suddenly 2 sith knights ran up to Zoric.Zoric gets ready to fight when a large beast bounds out of the forest behind him.The beast attacks the sith knights which surprisingly kills them.Zoric says to the beast"Your a human".The beast transforms to a young jedi who was smiling."I learned here along time ago.I then went into my beast form and lived in the forest.When I heard sabers I waited near the ships".Zoric then said"Ok can you go and help the jedi get here".'OK"replied the jedi.

OOC:

I did that beast thing because I just tried to add a twist to the story line.

yaebginn
07-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Yaeb heard the call and sloced through the wall so he could get to thwe dropships easier. He dropped a droid sentry gun in front of the doorway so no one could sneak in. He then looked up on level two and saw a sith knight. He tapped his comm.
"I see a sith, he looks to be prettyg ood, I'm gonna go after him."
He then leapt up to level two and ran at the sith.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-28-2004, 06:47 AM
Zoric saw alot of the jedi knights coming and filling up one ship.When it was full he told the pilot to plot a course for Tatooine.He watched the ship fly away.He waited for more jedi to come.

yaebginn
07-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Yaeb turned and saw some ships taking off.

"Stang" he swore as he pushed the sith off the roof with the Force and leapt sideways towards the ships.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Carth, after being knocked out by Therk (again) Finally wakes up, and sees the ships taking off. "Sithspawn!" he muttered in anger, at being left behind. "Oh well... hmmm... Now what?" Then, seeing Therk perched up on the Temple, It angered Carth to the point where he decided to attack him one final time. Summoning up all his strength, Carth leaps up to the second floor, just barely making it. "Bring it on, you Sith scum!!" Carth yells, and attacks Therk.

yaebginn
07-28-2004, 06:44 PM
OOC- I just knocked him off, thoguh

Evil Dark Jedi
07-29-2004, 06:45 AM
"Hurry up all jedi.I repeat all jedi get to the ships immediately" Zoric said using the force.Zoric saw more jedi come and then they got into another ship.Zoric got on this ship and took over it.He said once again"I am leaving for Tatooine.Hurry up.There is 4 more ships left."Zoric went into hyperspace and came out above Tatooine.He went down and landed next to the other ship.Zoric looked around and saw that they had landed near the saarlac pit.

yaebginn
07-29-2004, 10:26 AM
Yaeb stepped out of one of the ships he had bordered earlier. He then looked to the side and saw a sarlacc pit! Yaeb leapt to the side, removing his blaster from his hip and covered the tentacles so his allies could get out.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-29-2004, 02:53 PM
OOC: Oh, Dammitt!! Oh well. How about this: Carth, after realizing that Therk wasn't up there, jumps back down and THEN started fighting Therk, trying to keep him away from the ships.

yaebginn
07-29-2004, 02:54 PM
OOC- Thats fine.

LukeKatarn
07-29-2004, 10:36 PM
((Or how about this...) therk blocked an attack swung back hitting Carth in the leg. Not sliceing it off just a little blow. Carth wasn't knocked out. Then Therk jumped up to the top of the temple and reached out to the Master Of The Sith. "My Master, the jedi are fleeing Yavin. We have captured the temple and it seems their destination is Tattoine. Do you want me to send a strike force there or go there myself or with people or have noone go.?" "Stay at Yavin. I am going to Tattoine, MYSELF!!!!" "Best of wishes to you Master." Therk jumped down to the level below him and found some Younglings. "I show no mercy." He started sloughtering them as if Therk was an animal.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Carth manages to get up again, and jumps up to Therks level. "You sick freak," Carth says, moving the rest of the children away. "I might not be strong enough to kill you, but I can sure as hell slow you down. Kids!! Run!!" Carth then makes his last stand, attacking the sith lord with all of his remaining power, drawing on the force as much as possible.

GlobalStrike
07-30-2004, 02:43 PM
The jedi academy was surrounded on all sides now that the 10'000 dark jedi had arrived. Tale hoped the jedi could not break through this trap of his. Tale finally rejoined the fighting by attacking two jedi who had been sent to confront him. First, he tale attacked them with lightning to wear them down, then he used push to blast one through a stone wall, knocking him out. Tale then used grip on the other jedi and finished him off with his furious lightsaber strokes. Tale then went off to the jedi he had blown through a wall earlier. He was still unconscious, so he just stabbed him with both of his lightsabers. Tale then went in closer to the battle . :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-30-2004, 05:52 PM
((All_Mighty_Ewok according to your char creation post your char is only a jedi Knight and the jump that I made could any be made by a master.)) "I kill all jedi. Weather young, old, or in perfect strength. The Younglings will be full jedi so I should kill them before they become jedi and the elders were once jedi so I should get revenge. It is all simple Sith Math. So I'm not a sick freak, I'm more like a Sith." Therk called upon Dark Rage. Draining his own life to give him power. He slashed at Carth that was followed by Drain and Force push which made Carth go flieing off the level but, therk wasn't done. He used grip on Carth to slow the fall while doing damage. Carth soon landed on the green grass close to death but, not dead.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-30-2004, 07:43 PM
(The people on the jedi side need to get to Tatooine thats were the battle continues near the saarlac pit:D ).Zoric who was scouting the area found some tusken raiders.They chased back to the saarlac pit.Zoric used force push on them and pushed them in to the saarlac pit.

All_Mighty_Ewok
07-30-2004, 10:41 PM
(Luke gimme a break i'm trying to make it sound epic by saying He draws on the force to accomplish something beyond his assumed abilities. Besides, i can't let Therk slaughter innocent children.:) ) Carth, in his near- death state, draws on the force one more time. He uses push on Therk, definetly not enough to fling someone as powerful as him away, but just enough to push him off balance, sending Therk down the side of the temple. "Take that, you bastard." Carth mutters, before falling unconsious.

Jediboii
07-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Name: Aaryn Chaar
Alignment:Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Padawan
Lightsaber: Dual=Green+Blue
Force Powers: Push, Jump, Heal, Lightning

Aaryn stands in a corner of one of the ships heading to Tatooine.
"The sith are sure to find out where we are......"

Jediboii
07-30-2004, 10:53 PM
((hey guys whats a Saarlac Pit?))

Jediboii
07-30-2004, 10:56 PM
((Almighty can you tell me what a Saarlac pit is?))

LukeKatarn
07-30-2004, 11:34 PM
((If you don't know what a srlac pit is then you are truely pathetic. And All_Mighty_Ewok I knocked your char off the temple.)) Therk looked at the neard dead body on the ground. "Jedi..." Therk then saw most of the younglings gone. He jumped down a level to find some Jedi apprentices. HE easily killed them then continued through the floor. He eventualy meet up with a Sith Assult team. They came with him and they went down another floor. There he found more Sityh and 5 Jedi Masters. "ALL SITH ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!" Therk cried. The JM's were quickly overwealmed. Then they continued through the whole temple killing all the remnents of Jedi. "The temple is taken. We are victorius."

Jediboii
07-30-2004, 11:44 PM
((Well sorry.....Ahem))

Aayrn IC- "The temple......has fallen......though i dont feel any Sith near us....." Aaryn then sees Tatooine below the ship "Good we have arrived"

Evil Dark Jedi
07-31-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Jediboii
((Almighty can you tell me what a Saarlac pit is?))

(Did you ever watch the movies.Its in ROTJ.The big hole that Boba Fett falls in.)

"OK jedi we need to get to the city.I hope there are more jedi coming"he said staring around at the 500 jedi still left.He saw one more ship come down.

(All_Mighty you are on this ship because you nevr got to a ship ok)

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 02:24 PM
As the ship lands Aaryn jumps out "Hello master Zoric, hope we're not too late" Many jedi get off the ship.

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 03:16 PM
((and no i didnt..sry for double/triple posts))

LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 03:59 PM
((Ummm 10 posts isn't that much. Try 500 now that's something to celebrate. look at me now what I have is definitly cool:D :cool: .)) Therk was bored. After the battle he had nothing to do ssince other Sith were patroling and he was well... doing nothing. HE decided to go into deep meditation waiting untill one Sith gets back from patrol so Therk could take his place.

yaebginn
07-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Yaeb Ginn walked out of the ship on tatooine and walked under a raised tarp used as a small bit of shade. He then removed a remote control from his belt and activated the explosive he had set at yavin 4, using the force to boost the signal. The explosion killed 500 sith.

LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 05:16 PM
((yaeb isnt that kind of god modeing?????????????????????????))

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 06:10 PM
((10 is an accomplishment for me since i signed up just yesterday =D))

"Hmmm......the sith are sure to be here soon......" Aaryn looks at yaeb and chuckles to himslef "I just hope my training has paid off..."

yaebginn
07-31-2004, 06:14 PM
((Naw, it is the home of the jedi, they are sure to have some kind fo security measue in case someone tries to break in))

Yaeb chuckled at AAryn.

"You've been training for a while, you'll do fine, but if you dont..." He trailed off. Hoenstly he wasnt sure the padawan could cut it. But, he had done awful well back at the temple.

"Here's a tip," He said, trying to help, " When a sith charges at you, sideste to the left, and stab, instantly braining him. If he tries to force push you, just counter with a pull, balancing his attack."

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 06:46 PM
((Man isnt DANtooine supposed to be Jedi base? Isnt Tatooine where Anakin Skywalker grew up?Stupid =D))

"Yes i know that Yaeb.....however i am not sure what would happen if i Sith master came across me......i would surely have a hard time dealing with him" He chuckles again

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 08:28 PM
((And Coruscant....in dont remember Yavin being a place.....))

yaebginn
07-31-2004, 10:27 PM
OOC-Dantooine never was, Coruscant was, but then it was taken opver by the Empire, and then the Rebels used yavin 4, then the Rebes took over coruscant, and the jedi took yavin 4 as their base.

IC- "Glad to see you are knowledgable in the ways of combat," Yaeb told Aaryn. " If you come across a sith master, simply trust the Force, give your whole self into it, and it will guie you. I've seen a padawan take on a sith lord that way. She didnt win, but she beat it in the long run by hiding the civilians the Sith was after from it."

Jediboii
07-31-2004, 11:16 PM
Aaryn IC-"Yes i understand that...its just..its my first time in a real Jedi-Sith 'War' "

yaebginn
08-01-2004, 12:57 AM
"Mine, too, believe it or not. I thought the Sith were all gone."

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 01:19 AM
"Heh..and you are a jedi knight"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:03 AM
"We must get to the city.I have been in another war like this but we jedi won."Zoric told the jedi to follow him to Mos Espa.

(Tatooine is a place that the sith will least expect.):D

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:09 AM
Aaryn runs off to follow Zoric, As they reach the city Aaryn says something to Zoric "Zoric i sense a ripple in the force.....the temple.....and Yavin.....all taken over by the sith"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:16 AM
"I know" said Zoric.Zoric turns around and sees a sith probe droid that has been following them.Zoric throws his lightsaber at the probe and destroys it.He then deignites the saber and enters the city.

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Aaryn follows Zoric however he looks disturbed as to if Tatooine is safe to hide all the jedi.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:18 AM
(Who looks disturbed?)

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:19 AM
(Me and do you have AIM?)

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:24 AM
( do you have AIM?)

(No)

Zoric enters the city and looks around.He senses sith nearby.A sith suddenly emerges from behind a building.Zoric ignites his saber and says"Stay back this guys mine."Zoric ignites his saber and attacks the sith.He cuts the sith leg off and then kills him.He saw on his body a comm link.Zoric now knew that the sith knew where they were."Get back to the ships immediately.The sith will be coming."

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
(Nvm)

Aaryn Chaar rushes back to the ships only to find 10 sith awaiting their arrival. All of them seemed to be Sith Knights.
"Gah....dammit" He ignites his lightsabers and assumes defense position knowing he could not defeat them all.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:53 AM
Zoric ignites his sabers and uses force ush on them.They all went back into the saarlac pit.Zoric deignites his sabers and gets into a ship."Take us to Dantooine."

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:54 AM
Aaryn steps on the ship Zoric got on."heh...thanks"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 03:56 AM
"No problem."The ships took off to Dantooine.

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:58 AM
(lol im gettin major points off this.....and i wanna kill some jedi too...i mean you gotta make it so at least one of them held their ground lol)

Aaryn stands in a corner of the room and goes into a deep medititaion.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 04:01 AM
When they get off the Tatooine two sith ships fire at theirships.One of the jedi ships were destroyed just before they went into hyperspace."That was close"said a jedi.

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 04:04 AM
With all this going on Aaryn is still in deep meditation, Waiting for the right moment to wake up. (lol best thing i could think of for getting out of meditation)

LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 11:17 AM
((I'm going to ignore yaebs post about destroying the temple becasue he has to ATLEAST post that he planted a bomb.)) Therk woke up and saw a Sith come back from patrol. Therk took his place. He patroled a sector for 3 hours then returned to the patrol sector to alert them that he was done. Then Therk went to his new room and went to bed.

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:33 PM
During Aaryn Chaar's deep meditation he can see blurry figures moving around on Yavin. He suspects them to be the sith.

yaebginn
08-01-2004, 03:41 PM
I didnt plant it, it was a large bomb planted by an jedi teacher long before. you seriosuly cant think the home of all Jedi would be defenseless?

Yaeb leapt aboard one of the ships as it was taking off. He thn ut his lightsaber in his belt and strode to the cokpit. only to find it had two sith in it! Yaeb ignited his saber and lunged, stabbing one, he then stpeed back, blocked high, and decapitated the other one. He then got ahold of the controls and headed towarda dantooine.

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 03:59 PM
(Man i never get any action lol)

Aaryn senses Yaeb and figures more may be coming to follow them however he stays in his meditation.

yaebginn
08-01-2004, 04:00 PM
(Man i never get any action lol)

haha. 'm gonna use that aginst u. hahaha

Jediboii
08-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by yaebginn
haha. 'm gonna use that aginst u. hahaha

(Thats not what i meant)

LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 11:46 PM
((Yaeb that's kind of god modeing tho. So, I'm still ignoreing it. No I don't expect the jedi to be defenseless but, JEDI WOULDN'T USE BOMBS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!)) Therk awakens and senses that the jedi have moved to the planet Dantooine. He contacts his master by meditating. "Master, the jedi have moved to Dantooine. I belive that there is some imperial remnent activity in that area. I belive we could get the remnent to help us considering their connection with the Sith." "Yes. Go to Coruscant and find a small imperial base. There should be some remnent activity in what remains of Imperial city. Send them to Dantooine and go with them. You will meet up with me there." "Yes My Master." He then heads for the room where most of the Sith were. "I need 2 of the strongest Sith to come with me." 2 Sith voluntered to go with him. "Alright let's move." He goes to the bottem of the temple and opens a secret door. "Behold, something the Jedi have hidden. This is a hanger bay. I have found a very powerfull ship here. We will take this ship." Therk hits a button on his cuff link. A large ship appears. Comeing from underground. The 3 Sith enter the ship and prepare to launch. Then a large wall opened revealing a runway. The Grass up above split to reveal the Runway too. Then the ship launched and they blasted into Hyperspace after leaveing the planet.

yaebginn
08-02-2004, 12:11 AM
((no its not, Jedis use bombed them.))

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 12:24 AM
((One trust me I know god modeing and that is god modeing and 2 jedi didn't use bombs nor blasters, THEY USE THEIR SABERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOY DUH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:D ))

yaebginn
08-02-2004, 12:42 AM
(( but new republic jedi use everything))

Jediboii
08-02-2004, 01:43 AM
(Both of you shush)

Aaryn sensed a huge ship take off Yavin......."Yes.....i knew it.....they're coming..." using the force he contacted Yaeb "Yaeb do you sense it? The sith are coming.......soon.....they will arrive.......i just hope we will be prepared"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 04:13 AM
Zoric saw Dantooine.When the ships landed he said"Lets get to the imperial base.If we can take it we can use it to our advantage."Zoric lead the jedi to the base.He ignited his sabers and headed straight to the lockers.To his surprise there was no one there."Everyone take a stormtrooper suit and guns."Zoric took an imperial commander suit(the one with the orange patch on the shoulder) and put it on.He kept his sabers on his jedi robes which were under his stormtrooper suit.He took an E11-blaster rifle and an Imperial Heavy Repeater.He told all to get ready to kill the imperials when they come back."You four try and find the hanger.We can hijack some ties"he said to four jedi already with stormtrooper suits on.

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 02:14 PM
(Both of you shush) ((WHO MADE YOU THE THREAD MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? THIS IS A FREE BOARD AND AS LONG AS I FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T POST THINGS LIKE BIM BLASTER BOB DID ((Anyone remember him???)) I CAN POST WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MISTER THREAD MASTER SHUT UP!!!! And Yaeb it is god modeing. Can we get a mod in here to settle if it is or isn't?? Cus untill a mod says it's not god modeing it IS god modeing.)) The ship soon arrived near Coruscant. "Ok we have to be carefull. The N.R. controlls this area. We have to locate the ramins of imperial city." After a few minutes the ship had the scanned the area and found imperial city's remains. The ship flew in and found a small imperial camp. The ship landed. "Greeting Remnent I am Dark Jedi Master Therk. I have come to request aid from you." ((E.D.J. can you reply for the imperial.))

Jediboii
08-02-2004, 05:10 PM
(DONT TELL ME TO SHUTUP)

yaebginn
08-02-2004, 05:17 PM
((actaully, until a mod says it is, it isnt))

Yaeb thought back "Yes I feel them" He then landed the ship he was on on Dantooine and ran to the Imperial base. He took out his saber and prepared to slice through the first Imp he saw. He saw a few at the hangar. He ran towards them, saber ignited.

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 07:13 PM
((Trust me Yaeb I have god moded before and let me tell you that what you are doing is god modeing PERIOD! And Jediboii I didn't tell you to shutup I was talling you to stay out of what isn't yours to be involved with.))

Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Imperial:

"Welcome Master Therk.Would you like to see the knew sith ships that have been prepared."

Zoric:

"Ok the jedi have fouund the hanger lets go."Zoric lead the jedi to the hanger."Everyone take a tie.Ill take the Tie Advanced."Zoric got into the tie and left he hanger.He waited for the rest of the jedi to come.

(Ok Im going to sort this problem out.Yaeb you have to post that you put a bomb on the temple):)

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 07:37 PM
"Yes I would and I am also here to recruit a fleet."

Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Imperial:

"Ok Master follow me."The soldier lead Therk to a sith ship.It looked like a x-wing but it had extra strong lasers and a very strong shield."Your fleet"said the soldier pointing at the tie pilots coming through the door.

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 07:55 PM
"Thansyou and can you modify my ship back there? I need a scanning crew to Mass Produce it for later and some stronger lasers and shilds. It also needs a Sith Imperial insignia. And I would like to add a torpedo launcher and ion cannon installed."

yaebginn
08-02-2004, 08:22 PM
((but I didnt place it, the generations of jedi long before posted it))

Jediboii
08-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Aaryn falls asleep on the ship and when he wakes up he sees the jedi left without him. "Oh....you gotta be kiddin' me......! I cant believe they left without me.....agh......nothin' i can do about it now..better just stay low....."

LukeKatarn
08-03-2004, 10:34 AM
((COUGH COUGH YAEB!!! Dark Jedi Master allready said that you had to place it and he is the thread master.))

Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Imperial:

"Yes Master"said the soldier."It will be done in a few days."(2 more posts)

Jedi:

"OK lets go to Corellia.It will be hard to see us there"said Zoric as he lead the jedi out of the hanger.

Jediboii
08-03-2004, 10:22 PM
(OH SO IM STUCK ON DANTOOINE?!?!?!?)

"There go the ships.......without me........god i hate my luck.....and i cant fly this ship or ill get caught and shot down....."

Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 10:24 PM
(No just take a ship)

"Ok we have a jedi down there ill pick him up"said Zoric as he went to pick up the lone jedi in the hanger.(Thats you Jediboii)

yaebginn
08-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Yaeb then took the ship he flew over there and headed for corellia, stopping at yavin 4 to launch ten concussion missiles at the temple, killing 500 sith.

((ha))

Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 10:37 PM
(Thats all right);)

Jediboii
08-03-2004, 10:40 PM
(oK but i dun gotta uniform)
"Bout time you got here... man i cant fly without u here too ior theyll know something was wrong heh" As he starts his ship he flies off following Zoric until he figures out where they;re going and flies ahead.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 10:51 PM
As Zoric sees Corellia he goes into land.He lands on a platform and finds a speeder."Ok everyone get a speeder"said Zoric as he jumped on a speeder.He sped off to the main tower where the jedi council was.He went in and said"The sith have taken the temple on Yavin 4."One of the jedi said"We have seen this.We must take action."

Jediboii
08-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Aaryn decides to walk around the city seeing as he has only been here twice....and only for important jedi purposes. "wow..it seems so big........"

LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 06:37 PM
((OH COMEON!!!!!!!! THAT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaeb learn to RP!!!!!!!! You have no idea how to RP or else you wouldn't post that. Takeing out 500 sith in one opost should be agenstt he rules. So umm TAKE THIS!!!!!!!)) The ship was done and Therk flew to Correlia senseing they moved there. He alerted his master. Upon arrivel he shot some heavy blasts takeing out 500 Jedi.

yaebginn
08-05-2004, 08:01 PM
((fine)) Yaeb Ginn leapt out of his hip and landed on Therks ship. he then cut a whole in the hull and tied him up. He hit him on the head, knocking him out. He thne landed the ship and brought the Sith to the Jedi. Yaeb put on some clothes, took Therks sabers and walked out, posting two guards to watch him.

EDIT- Yaeb also powered down his saber and exchanged the power pack with a fresh one

ps the rope was indestructable steelarope and he is knocked out until another good Jedi posts. and he took his lightsaber

LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Therk kills the gaurds with the force. After that he sees a pipe and get it to him. He uses it to untie his ropes. Then he runs to his ship and put on some robes he had. then he grabbed some replicas of his saber. They aren't as strong as his other ones but, they get the job done. Then Therk runs back in the building and takes the gaurds com-links. He uses them and calls his buddies. The people on Coruscant should have made atleast 1 copy. So he told his buddies to get a copy an bring it here.

yaebginn
08-05-2004, 09:18 PM
OOc- ok, thats fair.

IC- yaeb ran across the street and met up with his fellow jedi

LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 09:21 PM
The ship arrived and Therk jumped in. He started bombing some buildings with proton bombs but, before a jedi coulod get him he stopped and reactivated his shields.

yaebginn
08-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Yaeb called in a strike as Therk was getting away. Several high powered lasers struck his ship, knocking out the shields, and slightly damaging the engines before it limped out of range.

LukeKatarn
08-07-2004, 06:07 PM
((FYI they are advanced shield's and can't be destroyed with high powered lasers in a few blasts. It would take 10 minutes of high powered lasers to destroy theese babies and I would be gone by then. But, I'll live with what you posted just remember this in the future. Not to mention I was bombing and my bombs would have most liely taken out the lasers.)) Therk's fleet then launched an assult on the lasers. All ships opened fire and they were destryed. Therk then sent a signal back to Imperial city. "My ship needs repairs. Bring some of the new Sith Tie's and copies of my Ship. And send a repair team." therk got far away from the jedi and he landed. He exited his ship and says "OH GREAT!!!!!"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Zoric ran out and saw Therks ship flying away.Zoric gets onto his speeder and races back to the ships.He gets in his and flys off avoiding detection.He alerts the other jedi"Come we are going to Rhen Var.A completely Rebel controlled planet."

yaebginn
08-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Yaeb runs to a ship, he then follows Zoric

LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Then the ships arrived at Correlia ((BUM BUM BUM!!)) They had the planet blockaded. They saw the Jedi Ships comeing and opened fire. One ship landed on the planet and Therk got in it. "This is the third one I've been in today." he said to himself.

LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Then the ships arrived at Correlia ((BUM BUM BUM!!)) They had the planet blockaded. They saw the Jedi Ships comeing and opened fire. One ship landed on the planet and Therk got in it. "This is the third one I've been in today." he said to himself. Then he flew off. He returned to Yavin and used super speed. He repaired the temple and installed anti air, andti vehicle, and anti infentry turrets all over. The temple was now invinceible.

Jaden Malip
08-08-2004, 03:05 PM
((I was in Florida for two weeks and I've read through the stuff, so sorry if I start to do stuff that should no longer be possible))

Jaden suddenly awoke in a med center. He looked around and found that he was on Coruscant somehow. Somebody must have taken him here after the lightning knocked him unconcious.

Suddenly he felt a strong wave of the Force. It was the Jedi Temple! Jaden knew that the Jedi had quickly re-established themselves after the Empire but the Coruscant was still relativly new.

Jaden ran to the Jedi Masters at the temple and they told him what had happened at Yavin. They told him everyone was dead, but he knew it wasn't true. He could still sense the best warriors that were at that temple were alive. And he was going to help them. He only hoped this wouldn't turn into the same war that happened 4,000 years ago.

yaebginn
08-08-2004, 03:24 PM
((LukeK, dont be dumb. one person, cannot automatically install all those things by himself, we talked about this, I can play invinvible, too.))

Yaeb flew in his ship past the blockade and entered hyperspace. he then dropped out at a mechanics shop na a lonely asteroid. He landed and got his ship several upgrades. The hull peeled off the Suncrusher, ((invincible)) high powered lasers, so high powered, that ten shots would go through star destryoed hull, and mini-nuke missiles. He then retreated back to his allies.

Jaden Malip
08-08-2004, 05:06 PM
After several hours of meditation, Jaden found that some of the Jedi were on Rhen Var. He went to the hanger of the temple and used a Jedi Starfighter from the Clone Wars to fly there.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 06:39 AM
Zoric lands on Rhen Var and finds some snow clothes because it is so cold outside.Zoric walks out and finds the temple where the jedi was buried 2000 years ago.Zoric says to the jedi who have arrived that the jedi council are going to get more jedi from other galaxies.

Jaden Malip
08-09-2004, 07:33 AM
Before landing, Jaden sensed where some of the other Jedi were.

Once on the ground he ran over to Zoric. "I take it we lost at the temple then?"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 07:28 PM
"Yes we did"said Zoric.As Zoric saw the ohter jedi arrive he sensed a traitor in the remainder of the jedi.It was the shapeshifter."You sold us out shapeshifter.I thought I could trust you.You took forever.""Yes I betrayed you because I am a sith."Zoric ignited his sabers and says"All of you stay back."Zoric jumps at the shapeshifter and they start a duel.They go into a strong saber lock.

yaebginn
08-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Yaeb landed his newly upgraedd ship on Rhen var nar his allies. Zoric was engaged in a fierce duel. yaeb landed his ship and leapt out, running for the two combatants. He then sliced at the enemy, who leapt back and produced a double bladed saber. yaeb stepped back and held his saber in a defensive postion.

LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 03:59 PM
((I WASN'T PLAYING INVINCEIBLE NOPW TAKE BACK YOUR POSTS!! I HAVE SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF SPEED THAT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE!! AND NO LASERS CAN JUST RIP THROUGH THE HULL OF A START DESTROYER SO...!!!)) He left the temple and landed on Rhen Var. And untill Yaeb takes back his invinceible posts Therk bombed on Yaeb and killed him.

yaebginn
08-10-2004, 04:21 PM
(( you cant kill anyone, its an rpg. there was a ship called the sun crusher and it was invinvible. these lasers are very powerful, but cycle through very slowly. you cant kill anyone in an rpg, so ha.))

Yaeb leapt backwards as bombs pummled near him, shielding the blow with the Force, he left threw his saber into the engines of it, demolishing the ship. He then pulled bakc his sbaer and prepared to fight the shiftshafter.

LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 04:32 PM
((Since Yaeb won't RP fair then I'm afraid that I have to leave the RPG. I hope you have a wholelot'a guilt Yaeb cus you should. You ruined a great RPG so bye bye.)) The ship crashed. Therk did not survive.

yaebginn
08-10-2004, 04:37 PM
(( I have no guilt, you were the one who tried to kill me, I have no guitl))

Yaeb saw the ship blew up, there were no survivors. He then braced himslef ofr an attack by the shipshafter.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 05:40 AM
(Would you guys stop fighting.Lets get back to the way things were.)

Zoric jumped up to the shapeshifter and sliced his leg off but when he did a beast leg re-grew."Did you really think that I didnt have backup limbs."Zoric sliced at the leg again and this time it didnt regrow."Hehehe.Not that good are you now"said Zoric looking at the figure clasping its joint.Zoric stabs down and kills the shapeshifter.

yaebginn
08-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Yaeb walked back up to Zoric, 'we should setup defenses before the sith get here.'

Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 07:50 PM
"Yes we should"said Zoric

Jaden Malip
08-12-2004, 01:48 PM
"We could call to the new republic for supplies. They have more soldiers than we do, and the the supplies defence," said Jaden. "Does anyone have a commlink of something?"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 11:56 PM
"This planet is controlled by the New Republic remember"said Zoric who pulled out his elecotrbinoculars and looked north."There is a city ahead.We can go there and get supplies."Zoric lead the jedi towards the city.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-15-2004, 03:03 AM
(Yes you missed heaps and you shouldnt have done that becasuse only Therk who has now left the story:( knew where all the jedi were)

GlobalStrike
08-17-2004, 05:21 PM
( Ok, sorry about that.) :jawa :jawa

Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-20-2004, 04:09 AM
OOC: Sorry if i'm joining late.

Name: Darth Sarn
Class:Sith lord
Saber:Single Red with variable lengths and powers
Force powers:Crush, Kill, life drain, lightning, stasis, rage,strength,arterial pinch (plus the basic powers like push etc)
Details:Very powerful in the force, uses saber on stunned enemies and borders in his way. Loner from other sith, does things his way in order to kill jedi, too confident and feels no jedi is a match for him. Very cruel!

Darth Sarn awoke from his Jedi trance aboard his personal shuttle. Doing a quick scan of the system he felt many jedi on the planet below. He ordered his droid pilot to take him to the surface. Upon disembarking from his shuttle he is immediatly ambushed by 3 jedi "Heh, mere padawans thought Sarn to himself" He tuned into what the jedi were saying, inane comments like "redeem yourself" and so forth.

Laughing he reached out and stasised the 3 padawans. He slowly drew his saber and thumbed it to minimum power.

He walked up to the first and shoved the saber into his stomach and left him to burn. The other two he was considerably more merciful to. He drew upon the force and crushed every bone in their bodies, then used the force to turn his saber to maximum power and swipe it up through the tortured padawan and bisect him ending his agony.

Sarn laughed "This feels good after a year in a trance aboard that shuttle, as he walks away he orders his pilot to orbit the planet and come at his call.

"Well" He thought "This may turn out to be worthwile after all.

As he passes the corpses of the slain padawans he spits on them in contempt.

yaebginn
08-22-2004, 03:01 PM
Yaeb Ginn sensed three Jedis death through the Force.

"Zoric" he yelled, "Three padawans have been killed, we have company"

Jaden Malip
08-22-2004, 05:53 PM
"I sense it too," said Jaden, igniting his sabers.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-22-2004, 09:49 PM
"Wait.This person is behind us.Everyone deignite your sabers because it will make it harder to see us in this blizzard"sadi Zoric

yaebginn
08-22-2004, 11:56 PM
"He can sense us," Yaeb said, "It wont matter, I suggest we span out and flank him, then close him in, no matter how good he is, he cant take all of us at once"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-23-2004, 12:43 AM
"I have a better idea.Lets use force speed and rush to the city.The sith can not stand against too much laser fire"said Zoric who was pulling force speed around him.Zoric sped off to the city.

Jaden Malip
08-23-2004, 08:41 AM
"Nice idea" said Jaden, gathering the force around him and then following Zoric.

yaebginn
08-23-2004, 02:31 PM
"You guys go on, he can use Force speed, too. I'll hold him off, then rush off to the city"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-24-2004, 06:53 AM
Zoric kept running and finally reached the city.He went to the command tower and went to talk to the Senator."There is a dark jedi on his way.One of our jedi is going to tyr and hold him off.I need most of your soldiers to man their blasters and try and hit the dark jedi"said Zoric to the Senate.

(I want someone else to determine what the senate says)

yaebginn
08-24-2004, 01:03 PM
(ok)

The Chancellor spoke up, "I'd need proof of this, I can't have all my men in a panic, shooting extremely high-power lasers at everything just because someone thinks he sees a Sith."

Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Jaden ran into the room, the force still speeding him up.

"I was there too, I felt the presence of the sith. They have already killed dozens of us. We need the help of your men."

yaebginn
08-24-2004, 03:02 PM
"I will spare you five soldiers, but I will not give you permisiion to man the towns cannons, they will be armed with standard blaster rifles"

Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 07:39 PM
"I can assure you, you're men will die. But if that is all we can have, we must take it."

Jaden turned to Zoric. "Do you have a plan?"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-24-2004, 08:04 PM
"Yes I do.The jedi will charge at the dark jedi with thier sabers and the soldiers will shoot the dark jedi from behind at the same time"said Zoric."Oh and Senator we are jedi.We can sense alot of things such as I am sensing you dont like the force at all.Is this true."

(Yaeb you make the reply)

yaebginn
08-24-2004, 08:36 PM
"I dont trust it. It is little more than a parlor trick, and while I have respect for the Jedis fighting skills, that they give creidt to the 'Force' is laughable."

Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 08:56 PM
"Then what kind of trick is this," asked Jaden, stepping forward. He raised his hand towards a chair, levitating it. Then, he was swung his hand towards a wall making the chair fly towards it then stopping it just before it smashed.

"I'm sorry if I appeared violent just then, it is tempting sometimes. I know it is not the Jedi way but this Sith threat must be eliminated. We will only need one or two of the cannons. Once our companion comes back, we will know how powerful this enemy is."

yaebginn
08-24-2004, 09:22 PM
"Very well, you can have one cannon, but I will not allow you to use it at full power, its too much of a power drain for one person. That is all I will allow."

OOC- Guy who plays the sith, come here soon, Yaeb is out of the action and needs to fight ur sith guy.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-24-2004, 10:02 PM
OOC: Just a quick question, u if u guys attacked me could i kill you or would i just incapacitate you and for how long.

IC: Sarn reached out with his senses to find the nearest stronghold of jedi, if he was to die on this planet he may as well have fun doing it.

Before he encountered a stronghold he felt 3 jedi in the force, these are no ordinary padawans, Sarn thought, they might even present a minor difficulty. He called his ship to him. When it landed he used his ships scanners to look for citys the jedi could be running to. There, he thought, thats the closest well defended city.

If they run there and i follow i may be killed by defensif cannons.

He sent his ship back to orbit and pulled out his saber.

Heh, Sarn thought as he placed two jenaroux crystals in his saber, now i can deflect whatever they throw at me. He kept laughing as he began to walk toward the distant city, all the while anticipating the fun he would have with these jedi.

yaebginn
08-24-2004, 11:33 PM
(you cant kill is the rules I've always rped by.)

Yaeb crouched in the snow, shielding himself from the Force as a Sith Warrior laughed and walked past him. When he passed, Yaeb leapt up and slashed at him, slicing the dual bladed saber in two, now making it only a single bladed saber. and low powered by single bladed standards, too. He then called to his fellows to help him and stepped back in combat stance.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-25-2004, 02:02 AM
OOC: I only had a single bladed to begin with

IC: Sarn whirled around as the jedi swung at him, slicing the bottom off oh his saber, disabling it.

Sarn threw the saber away as he thought, well, this is going to be harder than i thought. Then he felt the other jedi and soldiers coming to attack him, this is going to be much harder.

He breifly concentrated and tried to use crush on the Jedi but alas, the jedi was strong enough to resist it.

Damn, thought Sarn, this jedi was more powerful than i thought.

He used the force to cloak himself and ran behind the attacking jedi and force slammed him on the back of the head, stunning him. But his cover was blown, he uncloaked and then jumpkicked the jedi in the head knocking him out.

Ive got to get out of here he thought, if those other jedi are as powerful as this i dont stand a chance, but as he was running he felt the other jedi try to force pull him.

He resisted it and yelled out a taunt "Bring it you weak fool see what real power is" While using the distraction of the taunt he turned on his ship beacon and used force rage.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-25-2004, 02:03 AM
OOC: sorry for posting so many times, my computer crapped up and it just posted 3 times.

yaebginn
08-25-2004, 01:08 PM
OOC-Just click the edit button, and delete it, thast what I do.

IC- Yaeb fell to the ground by the blow of the other sith. He then saw him run away before he slipped into unconsciousness.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 06:14 AM
Zoric took the jedi to the battle.Zoric and the jedi charged at the sith lightsabers drawn and ignited.The soldiers were behind the sith.Their blasters set to stun.The soldiers fired and hit the sith in the back.The sith collapsed unconsious.Zoric went to Yaeb and lifted him with the force.He took everyone back to the city and Zoric took Yaeb to the bacta containers.Zoric rasied Yaeb up and lowered him into the bacta tank.Zoric set up the tank and the mask strapepd itself to Yaeb.Zoric went to the sith and left Yaeb to heal.

Jediboii
08-31-2004, 09:42 PM
Aaryn, who had spotted the two had also force sped towards the city and though he was but a mere padawan he was able to catch up to them. He reached the city and had stopped right behind the two jedi, out of breath he stopped and crouched down looking at the senator. He followed Zoric into the city shortly afterwards by sensing his footsteps. When he caught up he saw all the Sith on the ground and some Jedi and Soldiers over there.

Curt-Man
09-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Name: Nartaal Haydar
Alignment: Mercenary
Ranking: Master
Lightsaber: Single Purple
Force Powers: grip, lightning, protect, speed and Boom(pretty much an explosive force ball, that gets throw and high speeds)

Nartaal heard the commotion and sensde the sith, he grabbed his stuff and left the cantina, he went to the command center where he saw some jedi.
"i know the sith are coming, and i know they outnumber you, if you don't want me to help them, it'll cost you."

Jaden Malip
09-02-2004, 02:36 PM
"You cannot be serious? This battle may affect the entire galaxy. Joining with the Sith will only give you your own destruction."

Curt-Man
09-02-2004, 06:38 PM
"thats where you're wrong, as along as i do my job they will keep me around, as they do all sith, i know, ive been one once, ive also been a jedi, i didn't like either, thats why i left, as long as the sith never find out who i once was, they won't kill me for leaving them, so what'll it be credits, or a lightsaber in the face, eventually."

Evil Dark Jedi
09-06-2004, 03:21 AM
Zoric saw the mercenary and his fellow jedi arguing.Zoric walked up tp the mercenary and said"Come with me I have something to show you."

Curt-Man
09-06-2004, 11:36 AM
"alright" Nartaal followed the jedi who approached him.

Evil Dark Jedi
09-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Zoric lead the merc to the bacta tank where Yaeb was.Zoric said"Look at the wounds on my fellow jedi.It was done by a sith.So what do you say now?"

(Since Yaeb has been banned I will control his character)

Curt-Man
09-07-2004, 12:00 PM
"i'd say your friend got whooped, so how was this supposed to convince me to join you without getting credits? you got 1 hour, or i join the sith, 5,000 credits the least i expect, the more you give, the better i preform, i'll be in the cantina." Nartaal grinned and then walked out fo the building,went to the cantina and ordered some corrilien ale.

Jaden Malip
09-08-2004, 10:36 AM
"What are we going to do now?" Jaden asked Zoric, "I don't think any of the Jedi have that kind of money."

Evil Dark Jedi
09-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Zoric smiled and said"I know have a couple of very rich contacts on Bespin but I dont know if the credits will get here in time."Zoric took out his comm and contacted Lando."Hello this is Lando Calrissian(sp?).Who is this."Zoric replied"Its Zoric can you send me 5000 credits so I can get a merc on the jedi side?"

(Jaden Malip you make the answer)

(Since im controlling Yaebs char here goes)

Yaeb woke up in the bacta tank and got out.He put his clothes on and go his lightsaber.

Curt-Man
09-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Nartaal was being pestered by some salespeople, he punched one in the face, and the other tried to punch him, and eventually chairs and tables were flying along with people. Nartaal hadn't been hit once, when it was all over, he was the last stadning, he flipped the barteneder sufficient credits and walked out.

Jaden Malip
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Jaden went up to where one of the guns was, and looked out to the horizon. Then he saw something and ran back to Zoric. "The Sith are coming. We don't have much time. We either pay the merc, or we don't. However he seems pretty powerful."

Evil Dark Jedi
09-23-2004, 04:03 AM
(yay my thread has 5 stars)

"Yes we will pay him" said Zoric. "This is Lando I will send you the credits express." Zoric got the credits which came out of his commlink. Zoric went to the merc and gave him the money. "Here now will you join the jedi?"

Possan
09-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Name: Siosk Baas
Ranking:Sith Master
Lightsaber: 2 onehanded sabers, Both red
Force Powers:Heal, Grip, Throw Lightsaber, Lightning, Jump, Pull, Drain Life and Speed.

Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 05:28 PM
"this is what i'm walking about, lets move" Nartaal checked his saber and walked up to the edge of the city.
"i'm guessing 5000 troops at least, padawans first, then apprentices then masters, cowards i suggest using force powers on the first wave, thne usuing your lightsabers, padawans take more effect from force powers."

Jango_Fetto
09-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Name: Jack Dackaal
Ranking: Old Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Single, Blue
Force Powers: Throw, grip, push, pull, speed, jump.

Renz
09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Name: Renz
Race: Unknown
Alignment: Merc
Ranking: Bounty Hunter
Weapon: T-21 Sniper Rifle, E11 Carbine, Stun/Frag Grenades.

Dressed in a tatered dark green cloak, with the Tatooine sand blowing against his back...

A dark figure stands before him. "This Jedi is strong with the force. He is a threat that must be eliminated."

Renz nods without saying a word, takes his payment, and mounts a speeder bike near by. Racing off into the distance, his only thought is "Zoric..." as he heads for his ship.

OOC: If you dont mind. I'm not much of a Jedi lover, but I do enjoy RPing.

Also what planet is everyone on now? I got lost... hehe
Started on Yavin, then Tatooine, now its seems you have just left Corillia.

Evil Dark Jedi
09-28-2004, 08:56 PM
(We are on Rhen Var)

Zoric sees the sith coming to the city. Zoric turns around and says"Move into the city. All jedi move into the city we will wait for the sith there."

Renz
09-29-2004, 06:31 AM
"Destination?" sounded the com system.

"Rhen Var" announced Renz as he unloaded his equipment.

Renz
09-29-2004, 06:52 AM
Unable to sleep during the flight, Renz polished his T-21, knowing that close combat for this bounty will not be an option.

Hours went by before the com spoke again.

"Prepare for Hyperdrive deacceleration. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

As the ships view screen came up, he could see a small fleet orbiting the planet below.

Wondering to himself what he got himself into... "Set down two clicks to the east of this location." As Renz inputs the corrdinates into the nav system.

As the Ravenlift prepared for landing, Renz gathered together his equipment, and suited up in his makeshift armor that he has put together from previous bounties.

"I'll be back sweets. Arm your security system until my return."

Curt-Man
09-29-2004, 07:21 AM
"no, you must save the city, they must evacuate if we are to move into the city, your nuts!"

Renz
09-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Standing next to a beat up speeder bike, Renz scanned the local city through his electronic binoculars. The city seems to be in panic as a large force approaches from the north.

"Hum... With this kind of distraction, I should be able to get in without being seen. I'll have to hurry though. ... But where do I go?"

With that, he noticed one tall building to the south west corner of the city. "That will do... Lets just hope noone else has the same idea."

JoinUsOrDie
09-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Name: Ranito Don
Im Niether Jedi Nor Sith
Powers: All That You Could Want Plus Some Suprises:lsduel:

Lightsaers: Dual Staffs 1 red 1 blue
Equip: Jetpack. Y-Wing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranito who had just now realized that there was a battle going on rushes out side and flies into the air using his jetpack :D and starts attacking.

Evil Dark Jedi
09-29-2004, 06:10 PM
"Be calm I have a surprise for them" said Zoric with a smile on his face. He went in to the city.

Empire's best
09-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Name: Darth Vader (Count Dooko's apertaince)
alignment: Jedi Knight, dark jedi
ranking: 2nd best
Lightsaber: dullblast both red
Forcepowers: Heal, Shock, force repel, mind powers, super speed.
:deathii:

Evil Dark Jedi
09-30-2004, 06:35 PM
(Um no this is set after the 2nd Death Star is blown up if you read my first post. So change the name.)

faramir1928
09-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Name: Lykaios
Race: Human
Alignment: Jedi (loose affiliation), Smuggler
Weapon: Dual Sabers (primary, Blue)(off-hand, Yellow) Blaster Carbine
Force Powers: Push, Grip, Jump, Pull, and Lightning

faramir1928
09-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Lykaios brings his small, Correlian freighter The Sparrowhawk out of hyperspace only to find himself surrounded by warships.

He looks at his system controls briefly and curses. Yep he isn't off course. This is Rhen Var but something has gone terribly wrong. Lykaios sighed to himself and set destination to the closest city below on the planet's surface.

As the some freighter descends the planet's atmosphere Lykaios frowns. Something is terribly wrong. The Force is strong here. Almost as if every force user in the galazy had assembled here. The Jedi turned smuggler almost thought of turning around and punching in the coordinates for hyperspace. However he stays his hand.

If the Jedi are in trouble then it is his obligation to help them. But will their help be accepted. Every since Lykaios entered the Jedi Academy the Masters shunned him because of the anger within the boy. Would the Jedi accept him now?

Lykaios takes his blue lightsaber and hooks it on his belt for what seams like the first time in a milennia. As an afterthought he takes the blade of his old Jedi Master, a yellow one, and hooks it beside his own.

Lykaios descends into the city...

Grim_Reper
10-01-2004, 06:29 AM
Name: Grim
Affiliation: Sith Master
Equip: AT-AT,AT-ST
Sabers:Dual Staffs Both Red
Powers:All You Could Want and More
--------------------------------------------------------
As He Flew Into The Air He Saw A Man With A Jetpack

faramir1928
10-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Following his instincts Lykaios landed his ship outside the city and approached the walls on foot. As he nears the city walls the Force warns him of evil to the south. He walks south and sees a Sith scout crouching behind a rocky outcove. Before Lykaios can hide the Sith sees him and draws his lightsaber, the energy blade pulsing a violent red.

Lykaios lifts his own saber from his belt and allows the blue blade to extend. The Jedi/Smuggler rushes forward and delivers the first blow. Sparks fly as the red and blue blades connect, sending shivers of the impact down Lykaios' arms. The Sith is caught off balance by the blow and as he teeters on rocky outcropping Lykaios kicks the dark-robed sith in the stomach, sending him plummeting downwards.

Blue blade crashes on red as Lykaios slides down the slope, striking out with a vengeance against the dark Sith. Despite not having the upper ground the Sith affectively parries each of Lykaios' blows. Without warning Lykaios leaps over the Sith and lands behind him, driving his blade backwards into his unprotected back. With a cough the Sith scout dies and Lykaios puts his lightsaber back on his belt. He continues walking towards the city.

JoinUsOrDie
10-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Ranito Immediatly Spotted The AT-AT Preparing To Attack. So He Pulled Out His FuisonCutter And Sliced A circkle In The Back Half. Entering In Stealth He Ignited His Sabers And Killed Two SIth Padawans Including Grim's Padawan: Marx Belbe. Meanwhile Grim Was Totally Unaware That Ranito Was There Until The Door Opened Up And Ranito Attacked. :atpilot:

Grim_Reper
10-01-2004, 04:55 PM
I heard a fusin cuter trying to enter My AT-AT I thought it was my lead padawan: Marx Belbe Trying To see what the problem with our core was. When I Heard Lightsabers igniting I knew that my padawan's were winning. I thought wrong. The Stranger Had Skillz I had'nt seen before but I knew that style he was using. He Was Using The Flaming Sith Style. I Used Force Push And Jumped Out My Window. What A Fall. I was getting bored so when I landed I Jacked Evil Dark Jedi's Jet Pack And Flew Away,without him noticing. :devburn: :jumpfire:

Evil Dark Jedi
10-01-2004, 05:14 PM
(Wah. Ok you cannot have a an AT-AT or AT-St and I dont have a jetpack.)

MarcusLeCoy
10-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Name: Marcus LeCoy
Allignment: Jedi
Lightsaber: Single, Teal
Force Powers: Heal, Push, Pull, Sense, Absorb, Speed

When Marcus arrived... he found a Sith waiting for him.
They both fought for a long time... :lsduel:
finally the Sith caught Marcus off guard and knocked him over....
and the sith :sithm: was ready to finish him off....

Jaden Malip
10-02-2004, 07:59 AM
OOC: Man, this is getting confusing now.

IC: The Sith were here. Jaden commanded some of the Jedi to force push, as many of the Sith had jumped towards them. More of them were getting through.

The war had begun.

faramir1928
10-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Lyakiaos had found a way into the city. Using his Force powers he was able the sense the location of other Jedi and quickly made his way over to them. As soon as he found the Jedi, Sith began to pour into the city. Many of the Sith were Force Pushed back by the Jedi defenders but a few got through. Lykaios parried a Sith lightsaber with his own and struck the evil Sith down.

"Who's in charge here?" yelled Lykaios to the other defenders.

Jaden Malip
10-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Jaden killed two sith that had attacked him. One, with a saber thrown into his head. The other, stabbed, and then pushed off onto the ice. He jumped down and met the other Jedi. "Zoric's in charge. But I don't know where he is."

Grim_Reper
10-02-2004, 01:00 PM
(Yes I Can! Youre Just Mad)
---------------------------------------------------
And He Prepared to cut off Evil Dark Jedi's Head :p :p :p

tommygunner
10-02-2004, 01:20 PM
i kno this is gettin confusing but u guys r probably gonna start fighting if one of u kills the other or something...:p

Grim_Reper
10-02-2004, 01:27 PM
(TommyGunner You Are Correct! So Let Me End It Now)

As Grim Sliced off Evil Dark Jedi's Head Ranito Fell To the ground and kicked Evil Dark Jedi's Head into Space.

(Eat That!):p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

Evil Dark Jedi
10-02-2004, 06:42 PM
(Just ignore him.)

Zoric walked to the front where there where jedi and sith fighting. Zoric ignited his two sabers and used speed to run at a sith that was sneaking into the city. Zoric caught him off guard and killed him. Zoric turned around and saw a jedi with a singl clear blue saber he had never seen before. He ran up to him grabbed him and sped into the city. When he stopped Zoric said "I am Zoric. Who are you?"

Redwing
10-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Grim_Reper
(TommyGunner You Are Correct! So Let Me End It Now)

As Grim Sliced off Evil Dark Jedi's Head Ranito Fell To the ground and kicked Evil Dark Jedi's Head into Space.

(Eat That!):p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

No more of this, please. Read the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125545) before posting, if you're unclear on them. Thanks.

faramir1928
10-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Lykaios turned towards Zoric.

"My name is Lykaios Relivaur. I was a Jedi Apprentice 8 years ago but was expelled from the Order. If you wish my help you have it. What are their numbers and what are ours?"

Before Zoric could answer two Sith Lord leaped in front of the two Jedi. Lykaios lifted his shimmering saber and cut through the first Sith and raised his hand towards the second.

A small gurgle escaped the Sith's throat as the renegade Jedi lifted his body into the air using the Force. Within a few moments the Sith's body began to convulse and finally hung limp, stranded in the air. Lykaios let the body fall to the dusty street.

Evil Dark Jedi
10-02-2004, 10:12 PM
"Nice work. Would you like to become my apprentice?Anyway, our numbers equal 1500 theres 3000" said Zoric as two more sith jumped out. One was an apprentice one a master. Zoric said" You take the apprentice. I will take the master." Zoric ignited both his sabers as the master activated his single saber. Zoric deignited his green saber and put it back on his belt. He jumped at the sith and swung down. The sith blocked easily. Zoric landed behind the sith and used Push. The sith flew forward. Zoric pulled him back and lunged forward. The sith somehow turned around and parried. Zoric took another swing hitting the sith legs. The sith swung at Zoric. Zoir parried and knocked the saber out of the siths hand. Zoric stabbed forward and killed the sith.

Jaden Malip
10-03-2004, 06:25 AM
"Not bad," Jaden said to Zoric "but they massively out number us. We outskill them, but not every Jedi here can take down two Sith at a time." Once he had said that, a Sith came up behind him and tried to hack his legs off. Jaden backflipped over the Sith and kicked him in the back of the head, before landing.

Evil Dark Jedi
10-03-2004, 06:38 AM
" I know that but we must hold out hope. We have the New Republic on our side on this planet so lets keep fighting" said Zoric who watched Jaden attack the sith.

(I really dont want to end this RPG here)

tommygunner
10-03-2004, 03:26 PM
lol sorry guys just remember wat i said if u get mad:D

Evil Dark Jedi
10-05-2004, 06:32 AM
Zroic went back to the battle and started to attack a sith apprentice.

Grim_Reper
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
(Sorry) and he thought about it but flew away insted

Purple Wolf
10-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Name: Purple Wolf
Ranking: Jedi Master
Lightsaber: Dual, Purple
Force Powers: Jump, Pull, Push, Drain, Heal, Lightning, Grip, Crush, Throw.

Purple Wolf
10-09-2004, 11:13 PM
The sith lunged at the apprentice next to Purple Wolf, the apprentice just managed to block in time. Purple Wolf stepped behind the sith and cut him in half. Without seeing the the apprentice was alright he turned and lunged at the closest sith. He flipped over a sith and stabbed into the siths unprotected back while parrying with the other lightsaber. he brought the other lightsaber forward and while the sith couldnt parry stabbed him.
He found himself next to Zoric, but didnt pay him much notice as both of em were busy dealing with the sith.

Chrono Squad
10-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Name : Ben Skywalker
Alignment : Jedi
Ranking : Jedi Padawan
Lightsaber : Dual (Green & Blue)
Force Powers : Push, Pull, Jump, Heal, Speed, Absorb.

Renz
10-12-2004, 07:00 AM
The sounds of sabers clashing could be heard out side of the building, as Renz approached a doorway on the 8th floor in the stairway. Scanning the room ahead, he saw a large light blue stained window that over looked the city below.

With the butt of his T-21, he smashed the lower corner of the window plan. Shattering glass echoed through the halls of the floor. Renz scanned the around one last time of anyone else.

Placing his E-11 by his side, he took aim through the scope of his trusty T-21 as he kneeled next to half shattered window.

Multipule targets could be seen, but still no sign of his mark.

mdirt
10-12-2004, 09:17 PM
name:Gon Swinn
alighnment:jedi
ranking:jedi padawan
lightsabercolor:purple
forcepowers:lighting,forcegrip,push,pull,speed,hea l,mindtrick,absorb,protect.

Gon Swinn heard a voice yell "AAAAAAAAAHHHH" then he ran out of his room he saw jedi and sith fighting a sith jumped behind him
Gon did a back flip and turned his saber on.They started fighting then all of asudden Gon was losing focus in the force.The sith kicked him down Gon force pushed him.And the sith hit the wall rock fell down.The sith bust out of the rocks and charged and Gon.Gon didnt kno wat to do.Then Gon picked up rocks with the force and threw them the sith threw them back.Nothing can stop the sith now.His heart was full with anger aand hate.Gons right arm was sabered off by the sith.He screamed in agony.then Gon jumped out of the jedi temple into the lake,and the stream carried him away intoo a waterfall.noone ever saw him again that day.Nobody noticed they were all fighting.:confused: But he is still alive somewere.

Evil Dark Jedi
10-13-2004, 02:49 AM
(^^ We are on Rhen Var now not Yavin. You musnt have read the whole story. I know it is long.)

Sith Queen
10-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Then Tommy T the greatest sith of all time jumped from his starship the Balamarexia, he descended from space (while holding his breath) and killed everyone by throwing multiple lightsabers at their heads! He was then proclaimed by all survivors to be a Sith Queen and a true american hero! He married an ewok and they had a child which they named Britney Spears after a close wookie friend.

THEN A GIANT SPACE CYBORG GORILLA ATE HIM WHILE HE WAS ON THE TOILET AND TOOK HIS WIFE FOR HIS OWN AS A SEX SLAVE!

Then he flew back to Congo Prime (his home planet) in the monkey star (a primal variation of the death star) but was killed by Optimus Prime aided by Megatron who piloted the Megazord just after he defeated goldar and the ninja turtles.

OPTIMUS PRIME FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok: :ewok:

MarcusLeCoy
10-16-2004, 11:17 AM
((now that was the stupidest thing in the world....

learn to role-play, and maybe you can come back))

Evil Dark Jedi
10-16-2004, 10:58 PM
(Huh yeah do what Marcus said. Learn to RP then come back.)

Redwing
10-17-2004, 12:01 AM
((Dude. o.O That's trolling. No trolling.

Not to, you know, be an echo or anything. ;)))

Evil Dark Jedi
10-20-2004, 04:00 AM
(Ok back to the RP)

Zoric jumped up and swung down killing a sith. He turned around and hit a sith in the back with a piece of rubble.........

JoinUsOrDie
10-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Ranito saw Grim and approched him his eyes filled with hate. he pointed his red staff at Grim and said "you and me got buiseness and not the type you want" ranito raised the sabers above his hed and prepared to attack. :barf:

JoinUsOrDie
10-20-2004, 10:21 AM
I don't know if I can win this fight Ranito thought as he started to swiftly put his sabers in to attack position "EAT THIS" Ranito yelled! "HOW ABOUT SOME RED IN YOUR LIFE"he continued "BLUE,BLUE,BLUE!" Finally his dark rage ended leaving him weak and vunerable to attack. He lowered his sabers and awaited almost certain death.:lsduel:

JoinUsOrDie
10-20-2004, 10:33 AM
When Ranito saw grim studder he took full advantage he started swinging wildly into the suprised sith. Ranito began to use force lightning and shot huge blasts of blue-white lightning. :lightning while using a level 3 force grip to hold him over the cliff "Join Us Or Die!" he said and prepared to throw his saber at Grim's neck.

Evil Dark Jedi
10-21-2004, 04:27 AM
(Why didnt you post all of them in one post?)

JoinUsOrDie
10-21-2004, 09:00 AM
ranito raised his sabers and slashed downward destroying one of grim's staffs.

Grim_Reper
10-21-2004, 09:05 AM
little did ranito know i was staling time for my worst attack kown:smirk2: :smirk2: :fire3: :fire2:

JoinUsOrDie
10-21-2004, 09:05 AM
But Ranito countered with force push and Ranito threw him into the bottomless chasm of DOOM. Ranito looked down and spat into the chasm and went off to hunt his next target ; Marcus LeCoy.:bdroid1: :bdroid1: :bdroid1:

JoinUsOrDie
10-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Ranito rushed to his Y-Wing and dropped his most powerful Atom bomb into the chasm, It exploded killing all within 40 kilometers. Then he set his GPS to the last known coordanintes of Marcus Lecoy :D :rolleyes:

Grim_Reper
10-21-2004, 09:12 AM
he tought i was dead i said to myself using level 3 force jump laffing at his foolish attempets to distro me.:vamp1: :vamp1: :vamp1: :devburn:

JoinUsOrDie
10-21-2004, 09:15 AM
Ranito swooped in and attacked Marcus lecoy

Grim_Reper
10-21-2004, 09:18 AM
i used a level 3 force speed to get out of the atom bombs range and running to ranito's last cordnets.:punch1 :shadow :imp: :devsmoke: :dev11: :dev9: :vamp1: :vamp1:

JoinUsOrDie
10-21-2004, 09:45 AM
ranito didn't care

Joetheeskimo
10-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi
Zoric sees Therk and Jaden dualing.Zoric runs over and pushes Therk away.He landed near the sith dropship collecting sith apprentices."What the"said Zoric.Zoric jumped over to the dropship and killed all sith in his way.The dropship took off with Zoric on it.Zoric killed all the sith in the dropship and killed the pilot.He then turned the ship around and jumped out.He watched it go down and crash into the sith army killing over 500 sith.

((Do you not know how to use spacing correctly, or are you just to lazy to put a space after each period? :rolleyes: ))

Name : Namin Katarn
Alignment : Sith
Ranking : Sith Warrior
Lightsaber : Dual (Red & Purple)
Force Powers : Push, Pull, Jump, Sense, Lightning, Grip, Mind Trick.

Nami's sabers were a blur as he spun, ducked, and stabbed in both directions, bringing down unfortunate Jedi who came too close. He saw a Sith Lord nearby being surrounded by a pack of Jedi, a circle of glowing green and blue. Namin raised a hand, using Mind Trick on the nearby Jedi. To their eyes, he vanished out of thin air, and he storde through the crowd unnoticed. When he reached the circle of Jedi, he head them saying to the Sith, "Join us and work for goodness rather than evil!" Namin rolled his eyes and lifted both hands, sending torrents on lightning into the Jedi. They flew through the air, lightsabers skittering. Namin strode to the one that had spoken before and put a saber to his neck. "Now you see the real power of the Force." A moment later, the Jedi's head rolled across the floor and Namin smirked, igniting his other lightsaber to rejoin the battle.

Evil Dark Jedi
10-28-2004, 04:22 AM
(Eh I was too lazy but I am not know.)