PDA

View Full Version : Cantina 13: Rebellion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Deac
07-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Here begins the story thread...

Redwing
07-23-2004, 06:02 PM
((OOS: For character information, see the discussion thread. ^_^))

Cantina, Mos Eisley, Tatooine

*Three shadowy figures sit in a back room. Lily Aren, Farran Darkholme, and Artemis Omicron sat in a back room. The latter two looked very nervous, while Aren was confident and smiling*

Aren: Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Arkanis Sector. I've heard it said you could never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy anywhere else in this galaxy. It certainly is an interesting place, isn't it?

Farran: So you Shadows have set up here? How did you get around the Hutts?

Aren: You really did get all-involved in the politics of this galaxy, didn't you? *She takes a drink* The Hutts were happy to have us. We paid out of our own pockets to rebuild the parts of this town - including this very Cantina - that were destroyed by Imperials. The Hutts got a great arms-trading deal and immense amounts of money from us in exchange for letting us carry on business here alongside them. Of course, they didn't know about the dimensional hub in the fabric of reality around this place, or how valuable that makes it to us. We paid pennies, really, compared to what we were willing to.

*She takes another drink and continues* This is our underworld debut in this galaxy. And our customers can rest assured that anything and everything we give them will put them right smack on top of the food chain. For the right price, of course.

Farran: This...this isn't good. You're interfering too much. The---

Aren: Having second thoughts, are we?

*Farran doesn't answer. Aren leans closer*

Aren: The storm is already here, Ariel Kasen. The Blades are looking for you. And they will find you, unless you have my protection. And you know what happens if they do...

----------

Ulna Shardes

*A glimmering black ship slides out of nowhere above the planet. Nereli stands on its bridge watching the red orb on the viewscreen. Other Blades work the various equipment set up around the area. Rwos walks up behind him*

Rwos: I doubt you'll find anything here. The previous inhabitants and indigenous life forms were all wiped out when Imperial...er, their enemies destroyed the surface, raising the entire average temperature by several thousand degrees.

Nereli: We are not looking above the surface, however, nor are we looking for inhabitants. We are looking for what must have been left behind.

Kuuki
07-23-2004, 11:32 PM
*Ulna Shardes: Surface*

*The demons had been completely oblivious to the ship whom enter orbit...*

------

*A beautiful red headed female demon stands in her quarters, she's putting away her belongings. She'd just been stationed onto the new planet.

Her job is to oversee the other demons responsable in controlling the minds of the demons whom generate the worm holes in and out of the world.

She being somehow related to Lord Talon, her position to over see meny others was easy. Even not for that but her bloodline allows her to be even more powerful of a telepath.*

*When she finishes she walks over to her bed in her personal quarters, and plops down onto it. Laid back relaxed.

Then suddenly she senses something, faint, not nearby, several kilometers upward. Someone was in orbit!

She bolts up and runs to a comm built into the wall near the doorway.*

Woman: "Commander Eva to control."

*comm* "Control."

Woman: "Scan orbital area, 314.75 mark 56.39."

*comm* "Miam?"

Woman: "Just do it, thats an order."

*comm* "Yes miam."

*A moment later*

*Over load speakers* "Situational command to control, situational command to control..

-----

*Talon's Quarters*

*Talon looks at the small red stobes light blinking after hearing the annoucement, he begins to walk to the door, then the comm goes off.*

*comm* "My lord, sorry to disturb you."

Talon: "Save it. What is it?"

*comm* "My lord, we've detected a ship which entered orbit."

Talon: "It was inevitable, prepare squads to intercept any landings, and let's not be hostile yet."

---------

*Demons gather in an armory equiping themselves with personal armour, and resently gathered and tested E11 stormtrooper rifles.

They enter the portal room and await for the go on an intercept.*

Redwing
07-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Ulna Shardes Space

*Rwos walks over to one of the Blades working*

Rwos: Can you tell me what you've found?

*The Blade looks up from her holoscreen. She looks at Nereli, who nods, then replies* Yes. Area scan complete, analyzation in progress. A large number of life forms have been detected, some human. They seem to be terraforming the planet. Newcomers, most likely.

Rwos: What you are looking for?

Nereli: *from behind him* They were called Vanguards, Rwos. They were created here.

Rwos: Vanguards? Yes, I was aware of them. Warriors, experiments that were created to fight the Force-sensitive beings of this dimension...it was in my reports. But they are no danger to us. Why look for them?

Nereli: *softly* Then you are not aware that the Vanguards used our technology? Executioner technology?

*Rwos' eyes widen. He hadn't considered that. But now that he thought about it, it seemed obvious...

Blades were not the strongest magical beings in their world. But Blade magic was a powerful amplifier. The Blade organization had no control over who was born with Blade magic. Fate, or random luck, decided that. The organization could only hope to recruit those beings once they started manifesting it. Most accepted readily.

Those who refused were usually unable to make anything useful of their power anyway. Usually. And then, there were the Blades that went rogue, betraying or attacking the organization as a whole.

To combat these threats, beings called "Executioners" were created. Anonymous warriors, they were essentially living killing machines...killing machines designed especially to kill Blades. They could be ordered only by the Blade Council, and were used only as a last-resort method.

They were a match for any Blade, because they were invulnerable to Blade magic. Besides that, they drew on their opponents power, able to exactly match it.*

The same principle applied to the Jedi here...that's how the Vanguard could kill Jedi...

*Nereli waits for Rwos to absorb that. Then he speaks again, in the same soft voice*

Nereli: Yes, the Vanguards are no danger to us. But you can understand the concern. Only a Blade could have stolen that technology. Only a Blade could have made the Vanguards.

*Another Blade calls Nereli's attention. He walks over, holds a short conversation and returns to Rwos*

Nereli: We're landing. Prepare your environment spells.

Kuuki
07-24-2004, 12:07 AM
*Talon and Jessica/Eva enter the control room from different sides. Meny salute.*

Talon "Are you still tracking?"

*Officer at radar* "Yes Mi'lord, they are landing."

Talon "Good, wait for them to land, give them some time, so that why won't expect that we were able to track them."

Deac
07-24-2004, 11:09 AM
*Meanwhile on the Far Edge of the System, the SSD Lucifer hypers in with it's support fleet*

---------------------------------------

*Deac's ship appears in a large hangar and is pulled gently to the ground by tractor beams. Deac exits the ship*

Deac: Where is he? Where's Syrnl?

Soldier: This way, sir. Follow me.

Writer
07-26-2004, 12:41 AM
((Thanks to the way things have shaped up in the previous thread, I'm going to assume that Jokemaster's 'Adrian' is still on my ship and I'm trying to get in contact with Greer, something that has not been easy for me.))

Somewhere in the Outer Rim

Tarila Vilnov rubbed her eyes. She had been staring at the galaxy, or more accurately, a map of the galaxy for far too long. She had no idea where Greer might be, but last they knew he was on Coruscant. Tarila shook her head as she thought of the events that brought them to the place they were now.

She could only guess that it had been discovered who had Adrian and they decided to attempt a rescue. Rather than risk destroying parts of Coruscant, Nom and Tarila went on the run, loosing their attackers in the vast galaxy. Tarila sighed, hoping they could find Greer soon.

Nom entered the room and Tarila looked at him.

"How's the prisoner?" she asked. Nom laughed.

"Angry as ever," he answered. "He can't believe he was foolish enough to get caught."

"We're not any closer to finding Greer," she told him. His smile faded and he shook his head.

"It's okay," he said. "We'll find him... somehow."

"Right," she whispered. "Somehow."

Deac
07-27-2004, 05:05 PM
*Deac is lead through strange corridors with machines on the side of them*

Deac: What world are we on?

Soldier: Alderaan. It's the information capital and seat of galactic government here.

Deac: And Syrnl?

*The soldier gestures to an alcove in the wall and leaves. Syrnl lies, old and weak, integrated into the wall*

Syrnl: Deac...brother...it has been so long and I am so sick...

Redwing
07-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Ulna Shardes Surface

*The black ship lands. Rwos, Nereli, Gilian, and several other Blades disembark. Each one of them appeared to be encased in glittering bubbles, some with a sheen of one color or another. Rwos' bubble was light red, Gilian's was a darker red. Nereli's was clear*

Rwos: What are we looking for?

Nereli: We are above a facility where we believe Vanguards were manufactured. *to another Blade, a gargoyle wearing black* Morde, have we an entrance?

Morde: *in a deep voice* Yes, Nereli. *He consults a device in his hand and points northwest* Near the top of that small ridge. Buried. Won't be a problem.

Kuuki
07-29-2004, 12:01 AM
Ulna Shardes: Surface

*Around the blades the skies grew darker as their shadows that were casted on the scorched soil faded, thunder can be heard in the distence.*

--------

Ulna Shardes: Command Complex

*The demons prepare to leave, while in the control room Talon sits down in a chair in the centre.

Suddenly an alarn that buzzed twice in the control room, and a computerised voice speaks on the loud speaker in the room.*

Voice "Warning! Warning! Atmospheric event! Dangerious chemical levels detected! Warning! Global Humidity Level reaching peak! Warning! Gobal Torrential Rainfall immanent!"

*Talon gets a grim look about his face.*

Operations officer "My lord, no worries, this was bound to happen. This facility is well equiped to withstand a flood of that chemical. I've already recalled all the workers and equipment back, and once the waters have receded. We'll should receive more workers to filter the water."

Talon "Of course that will take years to ackomplish..."

Op officer "Um, yes of course my lord. Is there a problem?"

Talon "No, but I could recall someone claiming that this planet's complete terraforming would have been completed in record time. No doubt that terraforming does take years to do, and looking at the mere current position of such, we've only begun."

Op officer "Of course my lord, but I'm sure you knew this already."

Talon "Forget it, send out the units, they should be able to naturaly ward off the acidicness in the rain water."

------

Portal room

*A group of twelve demons in ruined combat gear, a sort of SWAT tactical gear over platemail around the torso, reenforced with ringmail at the joints. Heavy, but flexible. A demon's increased strength over a typical human would have no problem with this armour.

For the individuals in the group there were meny big and tall, the smaller ones carried the e11's while the taller carried a blaster as a sidearm a large disupter weapon each.*

*In walked in a demon with features one would call perplexing...
He like Talon, had a set of wings, but he also bore a large loin's mane, and a rattle-snake tail coiled aroudn his waist. No one heard of his entry until he shook his tail.

All in the room stood at attention at the mere sound.

This new demon equiped himself with his own special gear. His armour held a more stronger power to protecting him then the others. He also wielded a single blaster, but kept a long sword with it own powers with him at all times..*

((Chimera from crisis))

Redwing
07-29-2004, 02:01 AM
Ulna Shardes Surface

*A black, bizarrely shaped tent was set up over the spot Morde had indicated. Now two Blades face its opening, holding their hands extended, palms outwards. Their hands glow, and so does the "tent"*

Morde: Now.

*The tent explodes with light, and a flood of fine dust flows out of it. Morde turns to Nereli*

Morde: It's open.

Nereli: Then let us enter.

Kuuki
07-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Unla Shardes: Command Complex

*Talon sits in his chair leaning on his arm.*

Talon "Call it."

*the Ops officer nods and goes to a comms*

Ops Off "Ops to port room. You have a go on Hunt-and-detain."

-------

Unla Shardes: Portal room

*Chimera nods, then holds up his index finger and spins it in a circle. The telepathic demons in the room nod, and they lower their heads.

A loud electric buzz fills the air*

Chimera *yelling over the sound* "Alright, we need 5 portals three per, mine and Kowalski's team will surround, detain, and return! Carter, Romeo and Harrelson, enter, detain all and capture the craft! Sanchez, Deveraux, you're with me!"

*Five perfectly flat and prefectly round circles form in a sort of a portion of a circle.

((mmmm circles))

The demons split into groups of three, and walk through their own portal. immeadately after they walk through they portals shut close behind them.*

------

Ulna Shardes Surface

*Two portals on opposite sides of Blades near the 'Tent', with terrain as cover, open and the six exit. They walk a few steps and the leader kneels with his fist up, signaling to stop.*

Meanwhile...

*The same occurence around the blade's ship, as well as terrain as cover, and like before, the demons exit and stop keeping themselves consealed.*

Redwing
07-30-2004, 01:56 AM
Ulna Shardes Surface

*Outside the tent, Shane, Ida, Raschel, another gargoyle, an elf and an orc - the Blade entourage that Rwos had met on Agamar- gather with Nereli, each with their own differently-colored bubble sheen. Only Orion was missing.

Morde and a couple other Blades remove the black tent, revealing a pit in the ground. Rwos looks over the edge.

Twenty feet below, the tip of a building appears, with a hatch large enough for one person on top*

Rwos: A back door?

*The other Blades walk to the edge of the pit and dropped in. The gargoyle used her wings to slow her fall. The others fell, but too slowly, using a spell obviously.

Rwos and Gilian follow*

----------

Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine

*Lily Aren was on at least her twentieth blue ale, and yet seemed hardly tipsy. Farran and Artemis, being ignored for the moment, had taken to staring at her in awe, wondering how many more she could drink before collapsing.

She had set up office in an underground room of the cantina. Apparently a whole floor or two had been added when the cantina had been rebuilt.

She was ordering another drink on her comm when suddenly the three of them were not alone in the room*

Aren: Sejhan? Don't you ever knock?

*She did not seem at all perturbed at the fact that a scarred-faced, robed figure had appeared out of thin air between them. On the other hand, the humanoid looked fairly disgruntled. He turned and looked over Farran and Artemis*

Sejhan: *in a sarcastic voice* I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?

Aren: No, not really. They're guests. Farran, Artemis, meet Sejhan. Sejhan, Farran and Artemis.

Sejhan: So where is my Jotun?

Aren: *sipping her drink* You shouldn't throw around a word like that. It's bad karma. Prophetically speaking, I mean.

Sejhan: Pardon my French, but I don't give a bupkuss about karma, lady. You've had plenty of time. I only have K'Warra for so long. You're not holding up your end of the bargain. Where is she and where do I go to get to her?

Aren: You above all people should know, Sejhan...*she sets down her drink* You can't interfere in this kind of thing until the time is just right. And that time is not now.

Sejhan: Will you Shadows ever stop worrying about your own necks? All you've got to do is point me in the right direction, and I'll take care of the rest. No muss, no fuss.

Aren: Yup. And we'll call you when we've got that direction for you.

*Sejhan storms out, passing through the door. He then pokes his head back in*

Sejhan: I'm warning you, if you get me screwed over here, you won't have to worry about what your superiors will do to you. Because---oh, forget it. I haven't got time for creative threats. Just---just don't. Or else.

*He disappears*

----------

SSD Vigilance

*Admiral Jene Luthen watches Starr Hailfire's ship being tractored in on her viewscreen with a smile on her sallow face. She watches as Vanguard position themselves around the ship, waiting for the door to open. She could hardly resist a gloating chortle.

She turns to an officer*

Admiral Luthen: Put a call in to Supreme Chancellor Reletha Darkstar. Tell her I wish to speak to her. Tell her we have Sith Lord Starr Hailfire.

Deac
07-30-2004, 04:13 PM
*Reletha is asleep at her desk. She looks exhausted*

Comm: My Lady, Admiral Luthen on comm.

Reletha: Put her on.

--------------------------------------------
Deac: What happened to you?

Syrnl: I sent Hilth into your world. You deserved the treatment far more than I did. I deserve to suffer for what I've done.

Deac: Maybe. How did you do here?

Syrnl: We took out the sith empire in about a year, mostly due to the death of their emperor. I was able to govern a short while before I fell ill. Now...Norl's project has kept me alive. I'm a cyborg now. And every day I become more of a machine as my cells gradually die. It's like a cancer, and for me the only cure is to become the tumor.

Deac: How long?

Syrnl: With all this? Months. Without? Minutes.

Deac: What are you planning on doing in that time?

Syrnl: My doctors have made me a power pack. I want to go back with you. I want to die on Atredis, under our sky.

*Deac is silent for a moment*

Deac: Atredis is in ruins. Lokpihet destroyed it.

*Syrnl snarls*

Syrnl: Child always was anger prone. How are they?

*Deac is silent again*

Deac: Both your sons are dead. I'm sorry. I tried to stop Lokpihet killing Orthos. I couldn't.

Syrnl: And Reletha?

Deac: Is leading the Empire these days.

Syrnl: All of which I'm responsible for.

*Syrnl disconnects from the alcove*

I'm coming with you. I'm coming to put right the galaxy. I'm going to do something good for once in my life...

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 07:15 PM

*The two groups near the blade's group, slowly make their way up on them, being ever so silent and using as much cover as possible.

Meanwhile the three other groups surrounding the blade's ship, also using cover, and bieng careful not to be seen through any viewports.

Then they quickly but silently as possible run up to the ship, one group of three under each wing, the other directly in the back of the ship.*

--------

Coruscant

*Irvine finds himself cover on an alleyway. He pulls out his comm.*

Irvine *to Starr* "Starr, appologise about the delay, I wad to deal with some republican Jedi loyal to the Supreme Chancellor, I found out later that she is a ring leader in the former separatists." *in a dissappointed voice* "She managed to escape me."

Redwing
07-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Ulna Shardes Surface

*The Blades remaining above-ground gather up their equipment and return to the black ship.

The ship's engines flare blue, and it lifts off.

((OOS: Either your back-of-the-ship group moves, Scar, or they get fried >.>))

The Blades in the pit enter the underground facility*

----------

SSD Vigilance

Dock

*Starr watches the group Vanguard surrounding his ship. There seemed to be six in total. Very bad odds. This was Irvine's fault...

His comlink buzzes*

Speak of...

Irvine: *over comm* Starr, apologize about the delay, I had to deal with some Republican Jedi loyal to the Supreme Chancellor, I found out later that she is a ring leader in the former Separatists. *he paused for breath, and continued in a more disappointed tone* She managed to escape me.

*Starr picks up the comm*

Starr: *letting his anger show in his tone* Irvine. Where are you?

Bridge

Officer: The Supreme Chancellor will speak with you, Admiral.

*Luthen smiles*

Luthen: Supreme Chancellor Darkstar, this is Admiral Luthen of the SSD Vigilance. We have captured the Sith Lord, Starr Hailfire. I await your orders.

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 08:35 PM

*The three under the engine, notice the engine beginning to turn on, they hit the deck real quick, flattening themselves on the ground.

As for hte two other groups around the ship, they bolt to the cargo door but it manages to shut close before they can get there.*

Kowalsky *over comm to Chimera, softly* "Sir, no dice."

---

*Chimera signals his group to stop so he can speak.*

Chimera *over comm also soft* "Alright, report back, and provide back up in 5."

*Chimera signals his group to continue, they reach the hole. One of them gets on his knee a few feet from the hole, and with a mirror he checks the hole, the hatch open and no one in sight.

The two biggest guys pull out a set of long rope and holding onto one end wraped around them, and lightly touching the roof of the facility.

Two by two they drop down, leaving the biggest on the top.*

---

Coruscant

Irvine *Over comm, clearly noticing the tone in the voice.* "Um, Coruscant, you didn't attempt to come after me did you?"

Redwing
07-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Ulna Shardes Surface

*The first demon to drop through the hatch is met by a flaming sword to his throat. Holding it is a man dressed in what looked like black leather, with silvery metal trimmings. The pale skin of his face was broken by two blade-shaped streaks - tatoos? - under his eyes, which were blank white. His eyebrows and hair seem to be made of pure fire. He looks rather unpleasant*

Blade: Give me a reason to let you live.

Nereli: *from behind him* Don't be so hasty, Shane. Give him a chance to explain.

----------

SSD Vigilance Dock

Starr: You fool, I was led into a trap. I will allow you to explain your unauthorized actions later. In the meantime, obtain a ship and make your way to the coordinates I am sending you now with all possible speed. *He transmits Irvine the coordinates of Luthen's fleet*

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Irvine "<curses>, very well..."

-----

Ulna Shardes

Deveraux *being the one with the sword to the throat, speaking in a think french accent* "Why don't you ask my superiors?"

Redwing
07-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Ulna Shardes

*The flaming sword cuts forward, burning ((? - if the skin can burn)) the skin of Deveraux' throat*

Shane: A French accent? Is this some sort of joke?

Nereli: *to Deveraux* Your superiors ordered you to follow us, did they?

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 09:55 PM
*Deveraux leans back feeling the burn of the sword.*

Deveraux "Of course I was ordered. We claimed this planet for our own. Of course you can ask him yourself."

*Unknowingly to the blades, Deveraux had his mic left on, above Chimera listened to everyword.*

Chimera *very softly into the mic* "Alright, Deveraux's in trouble, cancel that order to report back to base, I want you all here, now."

*about roughly thrity feet away, a portal opens and the nine that attempted to go after the ship walk through, and run up to the top of the hole. Half of them slide down.*

Redwing
07-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Nereli: We are not here to challenge your claim to this planet. However this facility is under our auspices for the time being. If you and your companions leave now, there will be no trouble.

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Chimera "Hang tight Deveraux, we still got to smoke ya for rushing into there."

Deveraux "Since when was it our decision?"

Chimera *changes channels* "Alpha-tango-86 to bravo-hotel-7-6, we need a telepathic situtation read out, co-ordenates, hotel-9-0-4, charle-4-2-3."

*on other side of comm from the teleporter room* "Roger that." *a pause* "We can't get a good reading, we think there can be anything from five, to fifteen down there. We can sence Deveraux clearly, but the others, the life energy it far too blured and high to get an accurate count."

Chimera *with comm off* "****." *back on comm* "Alright. I'll figure something out." *changes back to normal channel.* "Alright Deveraux, I'm coming down." *turns off comm* "Sanchez, Romeo, if something happens, lob the crud out of this hole with c4, or what ever you got."

*Chimera gets to the hatch.*

Chimera *yelling down to the blades* "Let my man go, we'll deal with this civilized. Our intention was to detain, not kill. Maybe we could come to an agreement?"

Redwing
07-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Shane: Let me put it in terms you can easily understand. Leave now, or you die painfully.

Nereli: *in a rebuking tone* No need to be so harsh, Shane. We know you are in contact with your companions, so surely you are in contact with your superiors, Deveraux.

*Chimera yells down the hole*

Chimera: Let my man go, we'll deal with this civilized. Our intention was to detain, not kill. Maybe we could come to an agreement?

Nereli: Unfortunately we cannot be detained at the moment. We request that you leave these premises, as they are not your property, and refrain from stalking us further.

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 11:49 PM
Chimera "You got it, but we talk first." *whispering* "Alright Kowalsky, Carter, take everyone back to the facility. Sanchez, Romeo, stick here."

*The demon squad reluctantly climbs back up the hole, and leaving Chimera, sanchez and Romeo.*

Redwing
07-31-2004, 12:47 AM
Nereli: What do you wish to say?

Deac
07-31-2004, 09:15 AM
Reletha: Kill him. Do it quietly. We can't have a martyr on our hands, nor do I want you to give him a chance to escape. Remember, you are expendable in persuing his death.

Kuuki
07-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Chimera "I donno, how about how's your day? Or even let's play 'don't undermind the fact that you still got my man down there, and I want em out.'

Redwing
07-31-2004, 10:29 PM
Ulna Shardes Surface

Nereli: *to Deveraux* You are free to leave.

Shane: *backing away* Try anything, and...remember you were warned...

----------

SSD Vigilance

Bridge

*Admiral Luthen was taken aback. Not only had Reletha decided to give up the great bargaining advantage over the Imperial Loyalists Luthen had obtained for her, she had also not even sounded pleased. That was a bit disappointing...

That's all she had planned?

On the other hand, who was she to question the Supreme Chancellor of the New Republic...and the leader of the Imperial Separatists? She would simply follow orders. And hope for that promotion.

She called another officer*

Luthen: Cancel the cage preparations. Destroy Hailfire's ship.

----------

Nom and Tarila Vilnov's Hideout, Outer Rim

*A small, automated pod exits hyperspace in the vicinity of the siblings' ship. It takes a moment to orient itself. Then, it shoots towards the ship, sending a message signal*

Writer
07-31-2004, 11:33 PM
Tarila's eyes snapped open. She had been sleeping, leaving the ship in Nom's hands, not to mention the crew. Now, she had reason to wake up. Dressing quickly, she went to the bridge.

"Some kind of pod," Nom told her, not even looking up from what he was doing. "Sending us a message, I think."

Tarila made a face. "Who could have known where we are?"

Without waiting for an answer, she intercepted the message the pod was sending.

Kuuki
08-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Deveraux *climbing back up* "You're lucky my commander didn't have to come down..."

Redwing
08-02-2004, 06:19 AM
((Note to Deac: Since Karathi was your idea [and your character gave the name], feel free to do whatever you want its "legacy" below ;)

See discussion thread for information on the "new" character))

Ulna Shardes

*The Blades wait, watching Deveraux as he leaves*

----------

Outer Rim, Vilnov Ship

*The message was a video.

A humanoid appeared on the viewscreen, viewed from the chest up. Its shoulders were draped in a black cloth. Its face was dark green and wrinkled, clearly nonhuman. Its eyes were reflective, and seemed especially bright in its dark face.

It spoke. Its mouth was filled with many tiny sharp teeth, making it speak with a soft hiss*

Figure: Nom and Tarila Vilnov. My name iss Riss Dul'ur. I wass once one of the Karathi Assassins of Nar Shhadda.

*Riss gestured, revealing hands with long fingers. The tips of claws showed*

Riss: The Karathi Assassin Guild is of coursse long gone. Ass you must know; ass any in our bussiness knows.

*He (? - the face and voice were genderless) paused and gave an intense stare*

Riss: I and a few otherss are forming a new guild. We know of you and are quite impresssed. If this interesstss you, go to Mos Eisley, Tatooine, in the Arkaniss Ssector. Vissit the major cantina and ask for Ssaria. Tell her you are looking for what otherss have losst in the sshadows of the vertical ccity.

*The message ends*

Deac
08-02-2004, 08:34 AM
Alternate Universe

*Deac and Syrnl enter a large hangar*

Syrnl: This is where we'll open the vortex from. However, we can only bring us to the corresponding point in your universe, which should place us nearer Poderis than the Avatar facility

Deac
08-04-2004, 05:06 PM
[Uhh...guys? Cantina open for business...]

Kuuki
08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
((yeah, i'm jsut waiting

techincally red acn continue with Ulna shardes, deveraux shoudl be out of the building now

and jsut increase))

*Deveruax gets out of the building, and waiting for him is just Chimera and an open portal.

Chimera grabs Deveruax and throws him through the portal*

Writer
08-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Nom and Tarila stared at the blank screen for a few seconds. Then Tarila looked over at Nom. He nodded wordlessly. She set the course for Tattoine.

Redwing
08-05-2004, 05:26 PM
((sorry about that XD

Scar: So you can't post as Irvine?))

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: *as the demons leave* That's done. Come with me.

*The Blades move forward in the blackness, their eyemasks glowing white*

Nereli: *speaking on his communicator to the ship* Inquiry, give us new readouts every ten minutes or if you see something unusual.

*Empty tanks covered one wall. The other wall was covered with holes where equipment had been stripped. Pieces of machinery that looked like they had been blasted apart lay everywhere*

Gilian: It looks like a war happened in here...

Slythe [the elf]: Or whoever evacuated this place wanted to leave nothing behind.

*The other end of the level had several sets of doors barring access to turbolifts. There was no power anywhere. The Blades used their weapons to cut their way through, and descended to the second level*

Kuuki
08-05-2004, 11:05 PM
*Irvine turns off his comm, then he looks at his right leg. He gets a picture in his head using the force getting full detail of his injured leg. Broke in two places.

He closes his eyes and consentrates, pain shoots through his leg and to his brain, he falls over in a brief moment of agony.

He was in pain and confused at the same time, why could he no longer heal his own wounds? He stands confincing himself that he'll just have to get bacta treatments on the way to Starr.

Nearby, convenantly a hustler is parking a speeder on his way to a near-by bar. He steals it, force gripping the owner in the process, killing almost ruthlessly, not caring one instant...

He speeds to his shuttle, hoping that it wasn't torn up yet...*

Redwing
08-06-2004, 02:00 AM
SSD Vigilance Docking Bay

*Starr watches the six Vanguard on his viewscreen. They had completely surrounded his ship, but they were simply standing there now, as if waiting for something*

You won't take me by surprise this time...I know what you are, and what you can do...

Starr: Computer, run a scan on the six beings outside the ship. Identify the concentration of cortosis ore in their proximities and show me a visual.

*The computer takes a moment, then six holos come up with the results. Starr smiled. Although the amount of cortosis in each suit was unequal, it was all located in roughly the same places. As he suspected, there were definite weak points where no cortosis had been combined into the armor at all.

Shields generated by belts... Rapid-fire concussion rifles. Wrist-mounted rocket launchers. Cortosis-weaved staffs to use against lightsabers.

They had the staffs readied, the rifles still on their backs. Starr smiles at this.

Clearly they do not know their foe.

Abruptly, the Vanguard about-face and walk away. They take positions against the far hangar walls and face his ship again.

The mounted turbolasers all over the hangar swing round to face his ship.

Starr realizes instantly what was happening, and that there were only seconds before---

The turbolasers open fire on Starr's shuttle. The shielding collapses under the hail of energy, and the ship violently explodes*

Deac
08-06-2004, 09:33 AM
[Right, BD, as you haven't posted, assume Kal's with Deac]

*Deac and Syrnl enter the ship. They lift off and are hit by the portal beam, and phased back into their own dimension*

jokemaster
08-06-2004, 06:23 PM
((Refer to Cantina 12 to know my character's situation at the moment))
*Nobody moved after the guard spoke. Then, suddenly, Perez and Caruso opened fire from both sides of the guards, and Greer ducked and shot at the leader.*

Writer
08-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Near Tatooine

A very large black ship came out of hyperspace and was directed toward Tatooine. Upon reaching orbit of the planet, a small black shuttle left the ship and flew into Mos Eisley.

Inside this shuttle, Nom and Tarila are still talking about what they were told.

"It is an incredibly vague transmission," Nom said. Tarila nodded, thinking of the words.

"We are searching for what others have lost in the vertical city?" she muttered. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I guess we'll find out," Nom answered. The shuttle landed in Mos Eisley and the siblings left it there, going on foot to the Arkanis Sector.

Redwing
08-06-2004, 07:59 PM
((XD!!! wildjedi, Arkanis Sector is the sector of the galaxy the planet Tatooine is in. :D hehe

You're just heading for the Cantina seen in ANH. Reason: it's where this RPG was originally based, so I like to use it. ^_^

Am rather busy, so will make an actual post in a bit ^^;;))

Kuuki
08-06-2004, 08:19 PM
((Can't be a Cantina w/o envoling THE Cantina somewhere :)))

Writer
08-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((XD!!! wildjedi, Arkanis Sector is the sector of the galaxy the planet Tatooine is in. :D hehe

You're just heading for the Cantina seen in ANH. Reason: it's where this RPG was originally based, so I like to use it. ^_^

Am rather busy, so will make an actual post in a bit ^^;;))

((Good golly gosh! This just goes to show y'all that, though I like SW, I really don't know all that much about it.:D ))

jokemaster
08-06-2004, 09:39 PM
((You mean they didn't make you take a test when you joined? they made ME take a test before I joined. ))

Kuuki
08-06-2004, 10:12 PM
((I havent needed to take one either

btw, jm, get on aim more :D

and explain your absence!!! :D))

jokemaster
08-06-2004, 11:18 PM
((Wait, if you didn't take one and WJ didn't take one.... *looks at the rest*
You tricked me, you tricked me you bastawds.

*Stewie voice*VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!))

Admiral
08-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Outer Rim: Valen Minor

*The Aesirian destroyer Alvis orbits the wolrd of Valen Minor. In the hanger bay a platoon of thirty Valkyrie hunters gather around Idona for a quick final briefing*

Idona: Sensors have detected no life signs on the planet. I still want everyone to keep an eye out for survivors. Our primary objective is now to find out how long ago this attack occured and to find any clues as to where they might strike next. A field head quaters will be established at the colony's spaceport located roughly in the center of the town. Once the colony is secured we will search for any evidence. Time is of the essence so lets get moving.

*The Valkyries disperse heading towards their assigned transports. Idona follows suit after grabing her rifle and helm. A minute later three transport escorted by a squadron of Viking II fighters make a rapid descent on the planet. About three minutes from launch the transports landed dropped their ramps and the Valkyries rush out to secure the colony.*

Redwing
08-07-2004, 02:40 PM
((wildjedi: Hee. Actually, I just picked up that fact from starwars.com - when I put characters in an actual Star Wars location, I briefly read up on it, because I forget everything. :D

"Arkanis" stuck because I liked the word ;)))

SSD Vigilance

*Wreckage from the shuttle lies scattered around the hangar, twisted metal and duraplast.

The Vanguard close in on the shattered remains of the ship's body. One of them notices a flicker of energy across a thrown escape pod, the sign of an shield running out of power.

An intact escape pod.

One second later, the escape pod bursts apart. The Vanguard instantly bring up their staffs...

But their enemy is not holding a lightsaber.

The first Vanguard is blasted back by Starr Hailfire's missile launcher and smashes against the far wall of the hangar*

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The second and third levels had once been dedicated to manufacturing. They were deserted, stripped and ravaged as well.

The fourth level was the same, but whoever had destroyed the place had missed an armory closet. There were three Vanguard uniforms marked as "backup" [Rwos translated, being the only one able to read Galactic Basic], along with an assortment of esoteric weapons*

Nereli: Inquiry, send someone to pick up these items for analyzation, please.

Rwos: What now?

Nereli: There is one last level. Come with us.

*Three Blades appear in flashes of blue light, transported by teleporters. They enter the closet as Nereli and the others leave*

Kuuki
08-07-2004, 04:30 PM
((Deac, i'm kinda waiting on some Byss stuff :)))

Coruscant

*Irvine gets to his shuttle, it was intact, no one had attempted to take it apart or steal it for that matter.

Irvine force pulls a few nearby emergancy bacta patches mounted on the walls, then does the same with a few of the corpses laid about. Starr might need some if he's in trouble..

He then gets into his shuttle and takes off...*

---

Ulna Shardes: Portal Room

*Deveraux with out his armour gets thrown into a wall, he helplessly grabs his side as Chimera who also took off his armour.

Chimera steps up to Deveruax and with his claws drawn out he grabs the shoulder of Deveruax, digging inches of his claws into it. He lifts him up, Deveruax screaming in agony, the others left to watch in a formation.*

Chimera *With his eyes literaly glowing red* "How dare you disobey, I did not give the clear to enter that structure! You had risked the life of yourself, and your comrades."

*Deveruax spits up blood, some of it accidently gets on Chimera's uniform, Chimera glares at Deveruax.*

Chimera "You're pathetic. At least you could have done is killed one of them for threatening you.."

*Chimera lifts up Deveruax higher, and unsheathes his sword, a long sctimtar, that curves out and not inward, the blade glows as he readies it to kill Deveruax.

He swings...*

*From behind, very angerly* "THAT IS ENOUGH!!"

*Chimera stops cold dead millimeters from Deveruax, Chimera's expression was fear.

Talon walks in, his eyes the same as Chimera's, he had witnessed the event, he glares at Chimera.*

Talon "I do not have these men trained so that you could kill them! Drop him, now"

*Chimera retracts his claws, and Deveruax drops.*

Talon *Looking at the lined up demons, said firmly* "Take him to the infirmery."

*They rush to pick their comrade up and they scramble out of the room, armour still on.

Chimera turns around and faces Talon.*

Talon *his face, more clamer* "Indeed he had been at fault, but you had your orders to detain and retrieve." *anger returns to his face.* "YOU INCOMPIDENT FOOL, YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!"

*Talons right arm grows and transforms into a large bird's leg with black feathers. Instantly Talon grabs Chimera with this 'enlarged limb' and pulls Chimera towards him, squeezing at the same time, causing pain through the short trip.

As Chimera was still lifted, now with in a normal arm's reach, Talon slaps Chimera across the face with his left hand, and throws Chimera where Deveruax hit the wall, this time cracking it.*

Talon "Get ready, we're leaving, I'll deal with this myself, and to show you how it's done..."

Deac
08-07-2004, 05:20 PM
[ I was waiting for you to start that. Sorry. Just say their engines broke or something]

*Deac's ship exits the portal in a strange nebula*

Deac: This isn't our universe.

Syrnl: And we have...no way to get back...

Kuuki
08-07-2004, 06:32 PM
((Um, 5-6 ships all have their engines brake down?))

Writer
08-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Nom and Tarila entered the cantina and took a seat at the bar. The bartender ignored them until Nom spoke.

"We are looking for Saria," he said, his voice kept low. The bartender froze for a second.

jokemaster
08-10-2004, 07:41 PM
((Scar: If one breaks down, wouldn't the others have to stay behind with it also?))

Kuuki
08-10-2004, 10:26 PM
((I just don't like the symmetry of it))

Redwing
08-13-2004, 03:25 AM
((Good lord, it hasn't even been that long in-RPG, Scar. Just ignore it :p

Sorry for the AWOL-ness XD))

Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine

Bartender: One moment please, she's in the back.

*He disappears for a few moments then reappears. With him is a girl dressed in perfectly ordinary, inconspicuoss clothes. What was not so ordinary or inconspicuous was the fact that her hair was bright green. She is of medium height. She has an oval face with a pointed chin and pointed nose, and large eyes. She appears youthful, but just how old she was - even if she is actually an adult - is much less than obvious. She appears human, but something about the way she moves is strange.

She looks at Nom and Tarila*

Girl: You're here to see me?

----------

SSD Vigilance

*There were five Vanguard, not counting the one slumping slowly to a stop against the hangar wall. The rack of Starr Hailfire's missile launcher still held five missiles. If he could get them all before they could react, syncing with his Force-enchanced speed to match it...

He turned in a circle, firing a single missile at the next Vanguard, then the next, then the next, until all six missiles were fired.

The second, third and fourth missiles hit, blowing their targets backwards. The fifth and sixth missed as their targets activated their teleporters and vanished in bursts of green. The missiles passed through the space where they had been and exploded against the far wall.

His launcher was empty and he discarded it even as the two Vanguards teleported. Still moving at inhuman speed, he turns towards two new burst of green-glowing particles, where he knew his attackers were about to reappear. He activated and hurled two thermal detonators at the bursts.

The explosions hit just as the Vanguard reappeared and they were thrown away.

Ten seconds.

Starr reloaded his launcher and watched as the Vanguard picked themselves off the ground again. None of them were dead. Starr smiled as he noticed they were moving slowly as if hurt, and their shield belts crackled dangerously.

You can't make efficient impact armor with cortosis weaved in it. Stupid.

Perhaps he would be able to finish this fight before Lord Cracken's son arrived. He hadn't even had to draw his lightsabers yet.*

Writer
08-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Nom examined Saria briefly before answering. "We are looking for what others have lost in the shadows of the vertical city."

Tarila watched Saria for any outward expression of emotion at this statement.

Redwing
08-17-2004, 01:48 AM
((Dammit. Post got eaten, so this will be a bit short))

Mos Eisley

*Saria smiles and comes round the counter*

Saria: Funny, you don't look...*she pauses, then offers her hand to Nom, smiling more* My name is Saria. Yours?

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The fourth floor is made up of several arenas and a ship's docking bay. Everything of value was demolished*

Nereli: It seems we're done here. If---

*A voice speaks from his communicator* Inquiry to Nereli. We've detected a power source activating in your general area.

*Suddenly, the lights in the ship's bay turn on*

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The Vanguard take to the air with their jetpacks, now using their rifles. Rapid-fired bolts of ionized, compressed air bombard the area around Starr. He retaliates with his missile launcher, taking advantage of the fact that while they could copy his Force-enhanced reflexes, the jetpacks had limited manuevering capabilty at high speeds*

Writer
08-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Nom took Saria's hand. "I'm Nom Vilnov. This is my sister, Tarila."

Kuuki
08-17-2004, 01:16 PM
*Meanwhile...

Coruscant Space

Irvine in his shuttle was being chased by several fighters.

Irvine getting annoyed by the fighters attempts to disable him, and him not having the time to manualy calculate the course in hyperspeed, due to the computer's automatic plotting damaged.

He quicky changes to comm fequency of that to the fighter's...

Irvine weaves in and out of the fighter's fire, dispite it being a larger ship.*

Fighter 1: "Damnit, why can't we hit this guy?!"

Fighter 2: "Keep frosty blue 4, he'l make his..." *Gaging sound, then an explosion.*

*outside two fighters ram into each other as one of them flys out of control. Inside the shuttle, Irvine with smug look on his face, and opening his fist from choking the pilot...*

Irvine *Just completing plotting the course* "This is taking forever..."

*The shuttle escapes and jumps into hyperspace...*

BattleDog
08-17-2004, 04:05 PM
((Bad clusters on hard drive + kit got lost on my way back from training camp + Dad decided to redo the floor in three rooms.))

*Dasken Turns to Greer with a wry expression.*

Dasken: I think we better get moving. *Picks up a dead gaurds carbine.* Lets just get straight to your friend, I'd say we lost the elemant of surprise.

jokemaster
08-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Greer: Got it. This way
*Greer led them through the maitnance passages all the way to the area where Qwera worked. They managed to avoid most security guards. Finally they arrived. Greer communicated with Qwera before entering.*
Greer: Can you find some way to get everyone else out of the way?
Qwera: I can report a bomb threat, and claim to be trying to trace it while the building is evacuated.
Greer: Do it.
*He turned to Dasken*
Greer: Get ready to move in on my signal.
*Meanwhile he called Nom*
Greer: How fast can you have the prisoner ready for us to pick him up?
((And I know that you characters are on Tatooine, just don't want to have a little plot hole there))

Kuuki
08-17-2004, 07:35 PM
((Yes! the return of BD!))

Writer
08-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Tarila took the call so Nom could continue talking to Saria. "Greer, this is Tarila. The sooner you get him off our hands, the happier we'll be. He doesn't make a very happy prisoner."

jokemaster
08-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Greer: Good where can we pick him up? We need somewhere we can do it fast.

Redwing
08-18-2004, 04:57 PM
((jokemaster, you need to post in the new PtH thread :D *points to sig*

That goes for you too, Battledog ^_^ and welcome back :D

And hey, while we're on the subject - wildjedi, want to check out PtH as well? [/blatant advertising, as if the sig wasn't bad enough] XD))

Mos Eisley Cantina

*Saria holds Nom's hand for longer than is strictly necessary, then lets go*

Saria: I'm pleased to meet you. They're in the underground...follow me.

*She walks through one of the doors in the back of the Cantina*

----------

SSD Vigilance: Dock

*Starr finally runs out of missiles. One unlucky Vanguard was on the ground, unconscious or dead. Several of the others had survived missile hits, but now had damaged armor. They were still firing their rifles at him, some using mini-rockets as well, but he was too fast for them, and he could sense where their shots would land before they had even fired. Their morale was clearly sinking, and Starr contents himself with weaving out of the way of their shots, not even mounting another attack*

They may be able to copy my reflexes...but they are no Sith.

*The Vanguard stop firing as well. Both sides had run out of ammunition.

Starr smiles and throws away his empty missile launcher. At the same time, with a movement of his hands and arms, he ejects his small lightdaggers from their holsters and manuevers them into place in his gloves, ready for use at any moment.

He then draws his lightsaber and ignites the crimson blade*

SSD Vigilance: Bridge

Admiral Luthen watches the scene in shock. After less than a minute, one of her Vanguards had been defeated, and the others injured. After less than five minutes, they were out of ammunition and they still had not been able to hit the Sith who was taunting them with his silence.

Luthen: *snapping to an officer* I want all the best troops in this ship down in Docking Bay Thirteen as soon as humanly possible. They are not to enter until I give the command, but if they are not ready when I give it, it will be your head!

Writer
08-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Tarila had turned away from Nom and Saria's conversation and was speaking to Greer. She followed as the others left, but she kept her distance. "I don't know where you are, or how long we are planning on being where we are. Until I can figure that out, we are somewhat stuck in this situation."

Meanwhile, Nom followed Saria in silence.

jokemaster
08-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Greer: All right, I can see you're not on Corusant. We'll need to get out of here quickly when we finish up, so call me when you can set up a pickup point somewhere. I'll wait for it
*Greer put his comlink away. He checked the room, it was being evacuated. He waited for a few more seconds then finally Qwera came back in. He signaled to the others to move. Caruso covered one entrance, Greer, Perez went for Qwera.*
Greer: We're here.
Qwera: Let me finish downloading this stuff
*A few seconds later a data-disk ejected from the computer, she grabbed it*
Qwera: This has everything the New Republic is doing, fleet movements, garrisons, everythign. It also has a list of weakpoints on some shipyardss and bases, along with a list of stragetic targets. I'm ready to go.
Greer: Good. Let's get her out of here.
*Greer started leading the way back out of there*

Kuuki
08-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Unla Shardes: Surface

*Another portal opens just inside the building where the Blades had entered, Talon and Chimera walk through.

Chimera unsheathes his blade, which begins to glow, lighting up the room. A moment after and Chimera begins leading Talon to the Blades.*

Writer
08-19-2004, 05:36 PM
"Nom," Tarila said, catching up to Nom and Saria. "We have a little meeting we need to arrange."

Here, she broke off into a series of grunts and half-words, sounding almost as if she was combining three different languages, Basic, Wookiee, and Huttese. The only clear Basic word she said was 'Greer', for in the language she and Nom used, there was no equivalent to Greer's name.

Nom answered in the same language and then turned to Saria, who had also stopped. He spoke Basic. "Shall we continue?"

Redwing
08-19-2004, 08:21 PM
((OOS: To everyone: Feel absolutely free to make an assassin character for this next part. Especially you people who were in the Karathi RPG, since I'm using my characters from it ;)

The only criteria is that you be an exceptionally good assassin. ;)))

Mos Eisley Cantina

Saria: Certainly. But before you go in...you might want to turn your communicator off. *She winks* Just a friendly warning.

*The three head down several flights of stairs, down several mazelike corridors, and into an empty room. Lying on a table in the center are a wide assortment of strange masks.*

Saria: Some of your fellows in the "business" are already here just before you. *gesturing towards the table* If you like your privacy, you might want to pick up one of these.

----------

Ulna Shardes - Abandoned Vanguard Facility, Fourth Floor

*As the Blades watch, several intact machines in the docking bay begin powering up*

Slythe: What should we do?

Nereli: Wait, but be ready to leave instantly if necessary.

Nereli's Communicator: Gravitational anomaly detected near your location, Nereli. Sending you the details.

*Nereli looks at his scanner*

Nereli: Interesting. It appears that our friends from the surface have returned.

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The Vanguard land, and draw their long staffs again. Starr knew from previous experience that the staffs had a cortosis alloy in them. It wouldn't deactivate his lightsaber, only repel it. He wouldn't be able to cut them up, in other words.

On the other hand...there was another reason he had been using a missile launcher prior to using his lightsaber.

Cortosis ore...in its pure form it can short out a lightsaber blade, but shatters easily in the presence of explosives...

The five remaining Vanguard, seeming to have gained their second wind, form around him closely like a pack of wolves. Long spikes extend from their staffs. Starr brings his lightsaber up into a defensive stance*

Admiral
08-19-2004, 10:26 PM
((Welcome back BD. Waiting for your characters to arrive at Godsheim station))

Valen Minor

*The spaceport was quickly secured by the Valkyries huntresses. There was little signs that an attack had taken place, except for the deafening silence. As the Valkyries moved into the actual colony Idona stayed at the makeshift field command and supervised their progress. Live feeds from helmet cams showed Idona what the huntresses saw.

The first actual clue to an attack were deep claw marks on a duracrete wall. The huntress who found those paused only for a second before An hour later the colony was secured, no survivors were found.

Idona was about to head into the colony when a huntress came running up to her.*

Huntress: Mam, we've found something you should see.

Idona: Ok, take me there.

*The two run into the colony, Idona following the huntress to the townhall with numerous claw marks on it.*

Huntress*as they approached*: We believe that the colonist were herded into this building. They probably thought it would be a good place to mount a defense. It just made the beasts job easier.

Huntress *reaching the doors*: It also appears that they had a little celebatory feast.

*The huntress opens the door to reveal a horrid scene. The townhall's meeting room seemed to be painted in blood. Entrails of some of the colonist were littered on the floor. There were also some bones that seemed to have been licked clean.

In the back of the room lay three Ithorians lay toward the back of the room. Two Valkyries were hovering over them examining the dead bodies*

Huntress: Apparently they don't like the taste of an Ithorian.

Idona: At least those bodies can tell us how far behind of them we are.

Kuuki
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Mos Eisley: Cantina Basement: Karathi mask room

Voice from the room, not seen, sinister sounding male "Saria, it seems that Riss has found even more recruits."

*A figure steps out of a partily lit corner, the only visable object seemed to be his mask. His robes blended with the suttle changes in the light, which eventually transformed into a dark obsidian when the three consentrated on his figure.

Wearing a hood matching his robes, covering everything on his head, but his mask. This mask was as oddly sinister looking as his voice. One half of it was white, the other black, a long pointed nose, and a mouth that on the black side was happy, while on the white, sad. The eye holes were wide enough to get a good look at his surroundings with out having too much of his view obstructed.

One could certainly tell he wore this mask all the time, it was his trademark appearence. Sungchi the Jackal, enjoys terrifing his targets, driving them mad before he rips them assunder...*

Sungchi "So meny new recruits. Even during my time I had never seen quite an interesting set of new comers. It would be quite a show to see who makes the cut..." *whips out a set of throwable daggers.*

*he begins to walk up to Saria.*

"It's been so long since I seen you Saria." *the sound of him sniffing the air a bit.* "You're scent,.. So,.. Arousing... But then..."

*With his left hand he touches Tarila's cheeck slightly.*

"Mmm, so young..."

Rogue15
08-19-2004, 11:24 PM
*over commlink*

Kioet: Hey Aren. Nice Training Facilities you sent me to. I went through all the training they had, but they refused to let me go. Something about me being mentally unstable...These bastards are WEAK. For instance in hand-to-hand I took on all my instructors at once, and won. Anyways I busted out of that hospital prison they locked me in, and well...my ship. It's not here anymore. Is this some kind of joke?

Redwing
08-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Mos Eisley Cantina, Underground

*Saria walks up to Sungchi and rather brazenly slaps him across the face*

Saria: You're not supposed to be in the mask room. And what are you talking about, you last hit on me an hour ago.

*to Nom and Tarila* Sorry about that; he already knows who you are, since he's one of the originals, but he's still a creep. Gonna pick masks?

Kuuki
08-20-2004, 12:06 AM
*Sungchi's mask was moved slightly it revealed a small portion of his face which shown some burns that had been there for years...

He quickly strightens it up with his left hand, and begins walking out of the room, between Saria and the two siblings.*

Sungchi "Feisty.."

*He manages to cop a small pinch on Saria with his right hand as he passes..*

---------

*Irvine speeds through hyperspace to the co-ordenates Starr sent, as he is, he applys the batca patches to his leg.

Dissapointed on his performence in attempt to caputre Reletha, he bites his lip as he applys them.

he exits hyperspace at the co-ordenates, his leg still thrumbing, and most definately shouldn't be walked on for a while...*

Writer
08-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Both Nom and Tarila pick out masks from the pile. Tarila is muttering as she puts hers on. "Why am I doing this? I hate masks!"

Redwing
08-21-2004, 05:19 PM

Saria: Good...now, this way.

*She goes to the door at the other end of the room, and opens a slot in it*

Saria: *speaking through the slot* The Vilnovs are here.

*A voice replies* Send them in.

*The door opens. Several masked figures are holding a whispered conversation at the other end of the room*

Saria: You've got good timing, it looks like.

*The creature from the message capsule video - Riss - approaches the three. He/she/it wears no mask. Neither does its companion, a tall woman dressed in white and light blue (even wearing light blue lipstick)*

Riss: Good evening, Vilnovss. I asssume you have quesstionss?

----------

SSD Vigilance, Docking Bay

*Starr was beginning to feel severe exhaustion from almost six full minutes of using the Force to enhance his speed, not to mention constantly telekinetically manipulating the scattered debris from his ship to protect himself from the Vanguards' concussion blasts. Nevertheless, his outward appearance gave no indication of it as the Vanguard closed in*

I must end this quickly. A pity I cannot sense who might be controlling these warriors.

*The Vanguard attacked. Starr ducked under the first swings, and used his lightsaber to deflect another strike. In the palm of one of his hands, he ignites a short lightdagger with a black blade. Using the Force, he throws it directly at the nearest Vanguard's face, aimed at the green goggles over his eyes. The Vanguard deflects the dagger with his staff, but a second dagger rips open his throat, at a weak spot where a deflected missile explosion had damaged the cortosis alloy. The Vanguard fell backwards. The lightdaggers returned to Starr's hand.

He felt Irvine's presence enter the area*

Good, the fool has arrived.

Bridge

Officer: Admiral, a new ship has entered our fleet's gravity wells.

Luthen: Detain it.

*TIE fighters, and refitted X-Wings and other former NR fighters, fly towards Irvine's ship*

Kuuki
08-21-2004, 06:42 PM
*Irvine looks on his scanners...*

'Fighters... More then there were escaping Coruscant,...

*Irvine pounds on the dash* "Damn this piece of junk! No damn weapons!"

*He checks the sensor again, the fighters inbound, he had to think of somethign to get him on that ship...*

"Wait! It's an Imperial Separatist, isn't it? What the hell is that last name of that clone of mine... Cry-Crey... Cracern! Heh heh heh. Well this better work, or else this'll be the shortest introduction yet!"

*Irvine turns on the comm, and hails The Vigilance...*

Irvine *into comm* "This is Irvine Cracern of the Imperial Separatists! How dare you launch assault fighters agenst me!"

Redwing
08-21-2004, 07:22 PM
SSD Vigilance Fleet

*Luthen stares at her monitors in astonishment*

Irvine Cracern? He WAS on the Council...but we thought he was killed by Cracken at Ulna Shardes...

*To her officers* Cease attack at once! And get me Chancellor Reletha.

*The officers comply. Then---*

Officer: The Chancellor is unavailable.

Luthen: Sithspit! Very well...put me on the comm with Cracern...

*The officer does so*

Luthen: *to Irvine over comm* Councilman Cracern, what is your business here? You were not announced...

Kuuki
08-21-2004, 07:33 PM
*Irvine sits there for a moment, thinking what to say next. His cover should be fine for now, he shouldn't be registered at all.*

Irvine *into comm* "Word has been sent on the capture of the Emperoir's second-in-command. I had completed offical business and was enroute to my office."

*Irvine sensed Starr's battle, he knew that Starr would most likey be giving them hell...

*He made a little lie...* "It would most rewarding for someone of your position to oversee my personal interrogation of such an important individual of the Imperial Loyalists, wouldn't you agree?"

--------------

*Unla Shardes: underground bunker*

*Chimera steps into the light of the hanger, his sword ceases its glow, and he sheathes it, then side steps, about faces and stands at attention.

His face was slightly bloody, and brused.

A moment later Talon walks out, a spot of Chimera's blood was still on his right hand, not transformed...
The hilts of his three swords pokes out slightly from his cloaks...*

Redwing
08-21-2004, 09:55 PM
SSD Vigilance

Luthen: But...Chancellor Reletha has ordered Hailfire's execution. It is in progress right now.

----------

Ulna Shardes

*In the center of the dock, a holographic image appears of a woman, twice-life-size. She is dressed in bright, crimson red. Even her face is covered with a red mask*

Woman: Those whom you seek are not here.

*At the end of the dock, one of the circular portals activates and fills with a blue field that fans out behind it, creating a vortex with a hole in the center*

Woman: If you want to play the game, walk through Door Number One. Maybe I'll let you find your quarry.

*The image disappears*

Raschel: An obvious trap.

Nereli: I agree. *turning around, facing Talon* Have you come with more to say?

Kuuki
08-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Ulna Shardes

Talon *Sarcastically acting surprised* "Oh! You're not going to hold a weapon to my throat like you did to one of my subjects? To be honest, I am curious. I'd like to know how I could find a sort of group of individuals like yourselfs, reconise by name a nationality that would be quite impossible to confuse with anything that I have ever seen outside my own homeworld."

-----

Irvine 'Execution?' *into comm* "Very well, if that is her decision. Then may I dock and bare witness to the execution?"

Redwing
08-22-2004, 03:11 AM
((OOS: Scar, if this is going to be a plot point, note that my characters all have translators that allow anyone listening to understand them. I assume your demons have something like that as well, or at least know aliens might have them, or something like that, or they'd be wondering a whole lot more than how Shane recognized a French accent. ;)))

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: I do not know what you mean.

*The swordsman with flames for hair steps next to him*

Shane: This is unbelievable.

Nereli: Explain, Sai.

Shane: The creature who assaulted us in person at the top level had an accent to his speech. It sounded European. I believe they are attempting to tamper with our minds, and we should eliminate or contain them before they try anything further.

----------

SSD Vigilance

*Luthen panics. She switches to the monitor showing the dock where Starr should have been meeting his demise, but it was blacked out. Somehow the monitors must have been destroyed during the fight.

Luthen went over the worst curses she could possibly think of in her mind before suddenly, like the sun breaking through dark clouds, a solution revealed itself.*

Of course! This way, if Hailfire does not die, I will be able to blame Cracern for it when Reletha questions me.

*She turns back on the comm, and tries to keep the air of triumph out of her voice*

Luthen: Of course! Anything for an honorable associate of Chancellor Darkstar such as yourself.

*She shuts off the comm and turns to an officer* Order our fighters to escort Cracern to Dock Number Thirteen.

Officer: But...the Sith and the Vanguard are still in there...

Luthen: You heard me.

Kuuki
08-22-2004, 12:00 PM
((Talon's prerogative is just that he wouldnt need to, that aside, wouldnt you assume that a visit with an alien culture (given that yours hasnt met with yet), you'd think that they'd have some sort of technology different that your own to begin with?))

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Tamper with your minds? Well, my appologises, my subordenates that I sent don't specialise in such mental discipline. Deveruax, is of French descent."

*Talon sizes up the two swordsmen.*

Talon "I hate to be the barder of bad news, but your hair is on fire...."

------

Irvine "Very well then.." 'This seems to be going better then expected...'

Deac
08-22-2004, 01:18 PM
[huzzah! I return!]

Alternate Universe?

[Time for dodgy escape]

*The Ship exits the cloud.*

Syrnl: Nav computer says we're at the Portal Planet and this is the right universe...but where's the planet?

------------------------------

Underground

* A late arrival joins the group. He is a tall human, cybernetically enhanced, similar to Deac. He carries two duelling pistols and Jar'Kai duelling swords. And it is easy to make a comparison. Aside from a few changes such as bright blue eyes and jet black hair, he looks almost exactly the same*

Gamma: I heard there was a job here.

Kuuki
08-22-2004, 05:46 PM
((cool, now you can post with reletha and something that occurs on byss :P))

Redwing
08-23-2004, 04:54 AM
((OOS: Waiting for wildjedi, to continue the assassins plot thread ;)

And welcome back :D))

Ulna Shardes

Shane: Watch yourself, or you will be too.

Nereli: Then...you are from Earth?

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The fighters escort Irvine within range of the docking bay, and then split off and leave. A tractor beam takes hold of Irvine's ship and guides it into Docking Bay Thirteen.

Starr is in the center of the bay. Four black-armored bodies lie in various spots amid debris. Starr is dueling two other black-armored beings. As Irvine's ship approaches, Starr takes advantage of the distraction to skewer one of his opponents and diarm the other. A Force-thrown chunk of metal knocks the remaining Vanguard to the ground*

Deac
08-23-2004, 03:57 PM
[Right. Scar, I'll need to see Irvine arrive at Byss to start what I want to happen there.]

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Admiral Luthen, report!

*No instant response. Reletha enters a code into a keypad. Her screens now show the system readouts for the Viligilance, and it's sensor reports. A red button flashes ominously.*

--------------------------------------

Portal Planet Remains

Deac: I don't like the looks of this. I'm reading traces of an antimatter explosion. Those reactors must have been bigger than I-

Syrnl: But you said you destroyed the facility. The planet was still there, wasn't it? So someone must have planted more. But who?

Who? Unless...no....

Redwing
08-23-2004, 04:47 PM
SSD Vigilance

Officer: Admiral Luthen, Chancellor Darkstar is calling. She wants a report.

Luthen: What?! Take the call!

*After a moment*

Luthen: Chancellor Darkstar? Starr Hailfire's execution is underway. However, something unusual...former Councilman Irvine Cracern ((OOS: Fused Irvine, remember)) has arrived and demanded to witness the execution...

Rogue15
08-23-2004, 08:18 PM
*over commlink*

Kioet: Of course, I'm only joking around. So, did I pass or fail?

Kuuki
08-23-2004, 09:14 PM
((okay, pm a discription of the details you want of the planet, so i dont post a dull post :)

reddy! how rude! you're neglecting r15!!))

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Your question, answers itself and mine. I was going to ask you the very same..."

-------

SSD Vigilance

*Irvine's shuttle cargo door opens, Irvine walks downt he ramp, he notices the damage.

'So those are the "new" Vanguard I briefly heard about...'

He doesn't say anything right away, he'd have to keep up his 'act' if he could get Starr away, not to mention himself...*

Irvine "Starr Hellfire!" *Winks briefly* <Starr, don't mess this up, play along> "For the collaboration with the Dark Lord of the Sith and taking part in leading the forces of the 'So-called' Imperial Loyalist Military. The Imperial Separatist Council finds you guility! Your sentence: Execution!"

Redwing
08-23-2004, 09:34 PM

*Starr looks at Irvine and snarls. He raises his hand, and Irvine is slammed against against the side of his shuttle and held there by the Force*

Starr: Drop the act, fool. I have already destroyed the monitors.

*He looks at Irvine in disgust, then releases his grip*

Starr: When we leave here, I expect an explanation of your unauthorized actions since you last parted company with my master and your father on Korriban...all of them. Have you anything to say that I should hear before that time?

-----------

Mos Eisley

*Aren picks up the comlink*

Aren: Well, Kioet, since there wasn't any tests involved in your training, I can safely say you neither passed nor failed. However, I can't speak much at the moment - I'm late for a meeting. Why haven't you headed to meet us on Tatooine yet?

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Really? Tell me then, how did you arrive here?

Kuuki
08-23-2004, 09:44 PM
*Irvine gets up slowly, with a bit of anger on his face.*

Irvine "First and foremost, I wasn't sure if you killed them, yet, seeing as I had to come up with that act to get onboard to get to you."

*Irvine walks down the ramp a bit angerly, still with a slight limp*

"And you know what? I'll answer you now, since when did I have a leash tied to my neck? I came to Father on my own accord. And to be honest, I almost had the ringleader of the Separatists, until she desided to keep delaying me to get to her!! Sure, a few bad moves on my part, but it seemed that I gotten alot closer then anyone else!"

------

Ulna Shardes

Talon "The same method of taveling from the outpost that my people had made to this building, but only amplified immensely."

Redwing
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM

Starr: Insolent child.

*Lightning flashes from his fingertips, striking Irvine and knocking him down, onto on his injured leg. Starr strikes him with lightning again, then lifts him into the air, Force-gripping his throat*

Starr: Pathetic. Weak. Doddering along the line between dark and light, without the guts to embrace true power. You are a disgrace to my master's bloodline, unworthy to bear his name.

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: What might that be?

Kuuki
08-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Vigilance

*Thoughts zip through Irvine's head as questions fade in and out, as him being lifted into the air, and his windpipe being compressed, with him helplessly trying to grab at whats not there to stop his strangulation...*

'Why is he doing this to me? I thought I came here to help him!? He...? why...? Can't... breathe...'

*Irvine gritting his teeth pain surging through his body, almost to the point of blanking out...*

"Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!"

*Irvine throws his hands forward at Starr, and creates a powerful Force push combined with lightning from pure desparation!*

------------

Ulna Shardes

Talon "It would take a bit of explanation, there is quite a history envolved before someone could understand the answer to your question."

Redwing
08-23-2004, 10:48 PM
SSD Vigilance

*Starr easily absorbs Irvine's attack without moving. He swings and forcefully hurls Irvine across the room. Irvine lands amid metal debris and Starr stalks closer*

Starr: What a waste. It amuses me that you even entertained the idea that you would pose a threat to Reletha Darkstar, or anyone for that matter. Lord Cracken will be greatly disappointed when he returns and sees what a wreck you are. *He ignites his lightsaber* Perhaps I should kill you now, and save him the trouble. Clearly you are of no use to anyone.

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: You claim to have come here from Earth. Care to explain further?

Kuuki
08-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Ulna Shardes

Talon "I would certainly allow you all a visit Earth, but with out me figuring out how you have your own Earth granted that IS what you also claim to have, due to that I haven't ever stated the very name of my planet as of yet... Why would I allow a bunch of alien creatures to my planet, and let in a massive Trojin Horse?"

*Talon smiles*

Talon "Of course I'll allow any information that you desire. In return for the very same."

----

*Irvine coughs, while regaining a bit of sense to himself* 'Damn he's relentless...'

Irvine *trying to talk himself out of being killed* "A waste? You telling me? We still have to get out of here, this fight that you had, had to have worn even you out a little?"

Redwing
08-23-2004, 11:51 PM
SSD Vigilance

Starr: Foolish child. Leaving here I need a weakling like you with me as much I need a dead weight around my ankles. Prove yourself now or die.

*He slashes his lightsaber blade at Irvine's neck*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Curious wording, considering here you have invaded another peoples' planet and are claiming it as your own.

Rwos: If I may interject...Nereli, it is possible they come from a parallel universe to ours. A different Earth...

Shane: Ridiculous. There is no such technology or magic that would allow such a thing.

Rwos: Clearly you never read any of my reports from my earlier time in this dimension. Quite some time ago, I spent some time in a semi-parallel universe to this one, and it was accessed from a portal built completely here, in this dimension.

Kuuki
08-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Vigilance

*Irvine blocks by igniting is own saber and swings it at Starr's. It is at this point it hits him. He kept backing himself back, and couldn't even consentrate to consciously make an offencive action towards him. He was afriad...

The feel of the charge that he recieved from being on Korriban was wearing out, while he could still sense the fully charged Starr.*

Irvine "No, this can't... be??"

----

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Well I can't exactly explain my means of coming this far from Earth, although I haven't gone through the usualy channels to come here, to this deserted craphole of a world."

Deac
08-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Coruscant

Reletha: Admiral Luthen, respond! You have ten minutes to respond to this transmission or you will respond to no others.

*Reletha enters her command code. All the command systems on the Vigilance are now locked down. She then presses the self destruct button on her desk*

Computer: Silent countdown activated. Ship will scuttle in 10 minutes.

----------------------------

Portal Planet

*A strange ship, similar to a Sith Infiltrator appears ahead of Deac's ship*

Ship: We are the Hand of Lokpihet. The time is at hand. The traitor will die

*Syrnl turns white.*

Syrnl: No...I thought they all died with Byss....

Deac: Who the hell are these people?

Syrnl: The Darkstar cult....

Redwing
08-24-2004, 05:58 PM
DEAC! Pay attention! :D

SSD Vigilance

Officer: Admiral Luthen, Chancellor Darkstar is calling. She wants a report.

Luthen: What?! Take the call!

*After a moment*

Luthen: Chancellor Darkstar? Starr Hailfire's execution is underway. However, something unusual...former Councilman Irvine Cracern ((OOS: Fused Irvine, remember)) has arrived and demanded to witness the execution...

Deac
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
[Ooops. Sorry. Missed that. My bad *slaps self*]

Reletha: Ah, Admiral. How long does it take to destroy a ship like his? Don't fail me...you have ten minutes.

Kuuki
08-25-2004, 10:40 AM
((*whistles and pokes deac))

((okay, pm a discription of the details you want of the planet, so i dont post a dull post

Kuuki
08-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Byss

*F. Irvine's convoy of himself and troops reaches Byss, or what remained of it...

All that remained was dribris from the planet that once was.

F. Irvine goes into the cockpit.*

F. Irvine *to the pilots* "Scan for anything out here, ships, fighters, message bouys, anything."

Pilot "Aye-aye, sir."

*Moments later*

Co-Pilot "My lord, sensors have picked up a large structure somewhere up ahead."

F. Irvine "Proceed..."

*The 'convoy' manuevers through chunks of planet, orbiting one another, to a very large untouched piece...

The Darkstar Tower.*

Co-Pilot "Scans read that its been converted to a space station."

F. Irvine "Have we been scanned?"

Co-Pilot "Couldn't tell you, My lord. Even if we did, we wouldn't know in this field."

F. Irvine "Good reason to keep all this around. Order the other ships to halt."

Pilot "Yes, my Lord."

*The ships cut their engines, and allow their thrusters to stop...*

Deac
08-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Darkstar Tower

Man: Imperial ships sighted heading for us.

Mr Black: It's not Lokpihet...or Reletha. However, allow it to land. Have the men come out in full. I sense this will be...special

Kuuki
08-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Pilot "My lord! We're being sent landing co-ordenates!"

F. Irvine "Good, go right ahead." 'Let's see if this worth the trip.'

BattleDog
08-26-2004, 08:06 PM
((Okay: I'm really back this time.))

*Tarasin Castle, Great Hall.*

*Halren and Mirra Flax stand before their father, along with Deac's Daughter, all are symbollically dressed for travel in cloaks. Hal wears full Agamarian Armour, with his sword on his back and his helmet under his arm.*

Flax: .....................May the Gods go with you.

Time skip:Two days later.

*A Marauder Corvette drops out of hyperspace close to Godsheim Station.*

Corvette: Gosheim Station, This is the Agamarian Corvette Dragon's Bane. We are Carrying a Diplomatic Envoy from Houses Flax and Starkiller.

Redwing
08-27-2004, 12:04 AM
((Welcome back again, BD...ever gonna reply to PtH? ;)))

Starr: Yes, it is so. Foolish boy...did you think you could have the power of the Dark Side without paying its price?

*He raises his saber*

Starr: Let your fear feed you. Release your anger, let it consume you. It is the only way...or you will lose your newfound power forever.

*He attacks Irvine again*

Bridge

*Admiral Luthen curses*

Luthen: Send repair and recon droids into that hangar NOW. I want to know what's going on there!

*She stares at the blank screen with silent anger for a moment*

Luthen: I do not want to sacrifice my Vanguard. But if within nine minutes we do not have confirmation that Starr Hailfire is dead, flush whatever is in that hangar into space. Destroy any ships that attempt to escape, even if it belongs to Cracern!

----------

Ulna Shardes Underground

Nereli: Pray tell, what might those "usual channels" be?

Kuuki
08-27-2004, 12:45 AM
Talon "Saying simply, I have a sizeable group of telepaths consentrate and chart up a group of planets that are with in a certain parameters, assisted on star charts. From there a planet is scouted and found if habitable.

In the past hundred years we have developed terraforming technology to increase the number of planets that we can 'control'. From there, those planets can be used to extract resources or cultivate food."

----------

SSD Vigilance

*Irvine blocks again, still wide-eyed and on his back. He thinking 'how the heck did I get into this!?'.

He thinks about would be like going after Cracken as a Jedi, something he turned his back on to go after his pitiful desire.

He blocks another swing from Starr..

Then yet again, it was the same Jedi whom took him away from his own father! How could he possibly fallow through with protecting the galaxy by protecting it from the very same people like his father. Even if he killed Cracken, it would be still killing his own father! Were in the sense of duty would it balence out in murdering your own blood!?

Another swing is blocked, as Irvine helplessly sits there, blocking each swing, with the conflict swelling up in his mind...*

Deac
08-27-2004, 08:43 AM
[Sorry guys, will post again Monday, off to a Rock Festival!!!!!!]

Admiral
08-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Godsheim Station ((Just a Reminder Godsheim station is shapped like a sword, point down))

Godsheim Station Control: Welcome to Godsheim Station. Please follow your escorts in.

*Two Viking II fighters decloak to either side of the Dragon's Bane. They flew parrallel to the guard passing Aesirian Destroyers Disen and Alvis. The Alvis was in the final stages of docking having arrived a couple of hours ealier from Valen Minor.

As the ships neared guest hangers they came in sight of two Drakes who were perched on the guard and watch the flight with a dignified intensity. A couple minutes later the flight turns lining up with the open hanger, the fighters peel off and quickly cloak again. As the Dragon's Bane enters the hanger turrents track it, and once it was completly inside the hanger quietly close.

On the deck of the station waiting to greet the emissaries from the Republic was a Valkryie in her shinning red gold armor with a red and gold cloak across her shoulder. She was flanked by two einherjar in their blue and silver armor with cloaks of the same color. They waited patiently for Hal, Mirra and Ellela to exit their ship*

BattleDog
08-27-2004, 07:26 PM
*The Ramp at the front of the corvette lowers and four House Gaurds of the Sword decend. The Gaurds wear silvered scale shirts which cover them to the elbows and the knees, divided for riding; their long gauntlets and greaves are also silvered, as are their helmets. The Gaurds carry long swords on their backs as well as round shields, each also carries a short sword on his belt. The Gaurds where unadorned blue surcoats and cloaks.

The Gaurds split into two pairs, one goes left, the other right.

Behind the gaurds decend Hal, Mirra and Ellela.

Hal Wears the same as the House Gaurds except that his helmet hangs from the hilt of his short sword and his surcoat bears a two headed hawk in forest green on the chest and his gauntlets each have a hawk engraved on them highlighted with gold.

Mirra wears a high necked gown in green silk slashed with red and enbroudered with gold.

((OSS: I'll leave Ellela to Deac.))

*Behind the three come two maids and a wizened old man with what appears to be an equally wizened walking stick.*

-------------------------------------------------------

*Suddenlly as the group round a corner.*

L.Speaker: Attention All! Rebel forces have penetrated security, all personnel be advised, they are armed and dangerous.

jokemaster
08-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Greer: I don't think we're going to be able to go out the way we came in. The lifts should be frozen, we could try climbing down the shafts.
*Greer forced one of the lift doors open revealing a shaft. The lift was frozen about 6 floors below*
Greer: If we can get down there, security should be laxer.

Admiral
08-28-2004, 02:55 AM
((BD: how about posting in PTH.))

Godsheim Station: Hangar Bay

*Once the republic entourage had finished exiting the corvette*

Valkryie: On the behalf of Lord Odin and the Ruling council I welcome you to Godsheim station. My name is Valda and for the time being will be your liason. I will show you to your staterooms shortly, but first would you introduce the rest of your party?

BattleDog
08-28-2004, 09:25 AM
((Will post in PHT shortly.

Admiral: Huh? The Valkryie wants name for the maids?))

Hal: *Gestures to soldiers.* These are men of my personnal gaurd. *Gestures to old man.* This is Tyras Vas-Nescome. *Gestures with a very slight grimace.* These are my sister's maids.

-----------------------------------------

Dasken: Unless the lifts are wired. Then we could be fried in very short order.

*Pulls out gizmo.*

They look okay. Who wants to go first?

jokemaster
08-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Greer: I'll go first and check for any guards.
*Greer went into the shaft and slowly climbed down. Once he arrived at the lift, he opened the roof panel and poked his head through.*
Greer: Looks clear.
*Greer jumped into the lift. Qwera went next.*

Writer
08-29-2004, 11:33 AM

Saria: Good...now, this way.

*She goes to the door at the other end of the room, and opens a slot in it*

Saria: *speaking through the slot* The Vilnovs are here.

*A voice replies* Send them in.

*The door opens. Several masked figures are holding a whispered conversation at the other end of the room*

Saria: You've got good timing, it looks like.

*The creature from the message capsule video - Riss - approaches the three. He/she/it wears no mask. Neither does its companion, a tall woman dressed in white and light blue (even wearing light blue lipstick)*

Riss: Good evening, Vilnovss. I asssume you have quesstionss?

"If I'm not mistaken, you should be the one with questions," Nom said. "We came here on your request. What is it exactly that you want?"

Admiral
08-29-2004, 11:50 AM
((BD: no not the maids or the guards. etiquette wise it is proper to formally introduce oneself and party members. The servants are not introduced. In other words the Valkyrie was looking for Hal to say: I am Lord Hal Flax, this is my sister..ect. and yes the Valkyrie does already know their names. It's a formality.

will post later))

BattleDog
08-29-2004, 01:56 PM
((Well thats what I thought, your wording just threw me. Consider "proper" introductions made.))

Deac
08-30-2004, 07:42 AM
Underground

Gamma: Yes, that interested me as well. You people aren't from around here, are you?

---------------------------

Godsheim Station

Elella: I'm Elella Starkiller...I'm representing the Atredian sector

-----------------------------

Byss

Man: They are coming in to land.

Mr Black: Excellent. Escort them to the high chapel when they arrive.

Redwing
08-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Ulna Shardes Underground

Nereli: And this is how you left Earth?

----------

SSD Vigilance Dock

*Starr darts his head towards the doors of the hangar. Then, he delivers a flurry of blows to Irvine's saber, knocking him off balance. He kicks Irvine's saber out of his hand, then slashes him across the cheek, only close enough to leave a light burn*

Starr: Enough of this. Within minutes, when whoever is running this ship figures out that the maintenance droid entryways have been turned into slag, and their Vanguards are no longer responding, this hangar will be vented into space. Either follow me and live, or stay here and die. Make your decision..."Jedi".

----------

Riss: That dependss what you mean by that quesstion. *He raises his hand for silence* Allow me to exsplain. Sseveral decadess ago, my companion Celesste and I were part of the Nar Sshadda-bassed Karathi Assassin Guild. The Guild was dissolved after the firsst part of the Galactic Ccivil War, and mosst of the former memberss were hunted down and killed by both oppossing political factionss, each for reassonss of their own. With Karathi fell ssome of the greatesst assassinss of the century.

*He turns, and activates a holo, displaying a man with a cybernetic eye, in Republic regalia*

Riss: Have any of you heard of Beler Jil?

((OOS: Deac, if there's something Riss [being another high-caliber Karathi assassin - remember from the RPG?] would know about Beler that hasn't been put in RPGs so far (or Beler's history before/after Karathi that Riss might know about), could you either PM it to me or have Gamma state it? Pwease? :D))

Admiral
08-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Godsheim Station

*Valda smiles*

Valda: Please come with me.

*Valda turns and starts walking down a corridor decorated with knot work. The Einherjar wait for the group to pass and take up flanking positions. Valda leads them down the corridor to a turbo lift large enough to fit the entire group and some more. In a couple of seconds the lift takes the group up into the grip and opens onto a large interior room. The room is blue with arched ceilings, there was indirect lighting giving the hall a warm and welcoming appearance, there are also eight doors. The room was furnished with a marble table in the center surrounded by 8 chairs. To the right were four large comfortable chairs arranged in a semi circle around a coffe table and facing a fire place. A monitor was also placed on top of the mantle

As Valda leads the group to the center of the room they pass another two einherjar standing on either side of the turbolift doors.*

Valda: This is the common room to your suite there are four bedrooms *pointing to the appropiate doors* and two rooms for your servants. The door opposite the turbolift leads to the rest of this level. There are computer terminals in each bedroom, you can access maps from there. The maps show you where you can go to eat, recreational areas, ect. All restricted areas are clearly makred on the map, and are guarded. If you decide to wander and get lost ask any Einherjar and they will escort you back here. There will also be two Einherjar on constant guard outside your suite.

If you need my assistance just ask the computer for me and I'll be here shortly, or you can ask the Einherjar for help. Tonight you will be dinning with Lord Odin and his family, dinner will be served an hour. If there are no questions I'll take my leave and return in forty minutes to take you to the Lord.

Kuuki
08-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Unla Shardes Underground

Talon "Of course, but that was over a year ago."

---------------

Vigilance Deck

*Irvine starts exhaling in short bursts which turn into a nervious chuckles.*

Irvine *chuckling* "It was..." *chuckles more* "...was those Jedi" *chuckles* "...that are responsible for all this..."

*His nervious chuckles laughs fade off with him touching the burn on his face.*

Irvine "It wouldn't have mattered anyway, they let me go becuase they must have forseen that they couldn't prevent what was going to happen anyway. Either I was, or wasn't going to separated from him, one way or another they knew, it's just genetic... I don't hate them, I did have the best times of my life with them. But I do want to learn,.." *Standing up gritting his teeth* "I want to follow my Father! You know him alot more then I do, help me know him, I want to learn!"

Redwing
08-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Vigilance

*Starr looks at Irvine with just a hint of confusion showing through his masklike face, as if trying to assess him*

Starr: Regardles of your happy memories with them, the Jedi are misguided fools. Most have no understanding of true power. Lord Cracken allowed you to come to your own decision and so shall I.

*He deactivates his saber*

Starr: My master cannot give you your power. He can only show you the way. You must harness your emotions. You must be ruthless! You must embrace power.

*He turns away* If you do not, you shall probably not survive this.

*He begins walking towards the interior exit doors of the docking bay. On the other sides of the doors, the presences of many soldiers can be sensed*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Very interesting.

*He steps back and bows* Forgive us for our rudeness. My name is Nereli, and we are called Blades. We are of the Earth as you are, of the Aether. We are here searching for dangerous beings from our dimension who have hidden in this one.

*He pauses* If my companion Termand Rwos is correct, we are from parallel realities. Never before have Blades encountered such a thing, and we are honored to meet you.

Kuuki
08-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Unla Shardes underground

Talon "Blades interesting."

*Talon tilts his head.*

Talon "I have been known through centuries as Talon, but the name that was given to me by my mother is David. And this..." *Motioning to Chimeria* "Is my grandson Johnathon. And the Honor is felt more on this side."

*Chimera turns and bows, thinking that it has been too long since he had heard Talon refer to himself as his human name.*

--------

The Vigilance

*Irvine picks up his saber, his hand shook slightly, still a bit wery. He almost forgot about his leg until he steped on it.*

Irvine "Don't worry about me then." *Ignites his saber*

Deac
08-31-2004, 04:52 AM
Portal Planet

*The cult ship speeds toward Deac, who raises his shields and starts firing rapidly. The cult ship takes a few hits, but does not seem to be daunted. Two large energy blades are deployed from the sides. Deac manages to spin the ship so that the blades miss the critical systems, but a missile launcher is cut off and can be seen drifting out into space*

Underground, Mos Eisely

Gamma: According to the news, didn't he die a few days ago?

----------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Five Minutes. A shame. I hate wasting admirals.

BattleDog
08-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Mirra: We shall be fine, thankyou. My brother's Oath Men will remain here. If refreshment could be brought to them? We will look foward to dinner.

*Mirra and her maids dissapear into one of the rooms, Hal and one Gaurd dissapear into another. Two of the Gaurds take up position out side the door.*

--------------------------------------------------------

Dasken: Okay, here goes. *Climbs down after Greer.*

Redwing
08-31-2004, 04:53 PM

Riss: It iss a little known fact that Beler Jil wass formerly one of the mosst greatesst Karathi assassinss. He wass one of the few of uss to make true political allianccess. He joined the Rebel Alliancse after Karathi fell, and worked for the New Republic after the Rebelss won the war. The resst of uss who remained hid in the sshadowss. With Beler'ss abilitiess and knowledge of us, the Republic could have eassily eliminated uss had we sshown our facess. We either retired or bided our time. To our knowledge, Beler never disscovered that we continued to ssurvive.

Celeste: Let me ask you another question, which may or may not make this a bit simpler. What do you know about other dimensions? Or dimensional travel?

----------

Vigilance

Docking Bay Thirteen

*The soldiers guarding a pair of the interior bay exit doors are somewhat surprised when the doors in front of them open of their own volition, and the bay is completely empty, except for Irvine's ship, and the debris of Starr's. One trooper officer ventures forward past the doors, looking around. No one is there*

Officer: *on comm* There has a malfunction in the doors we are guarding. Likely caused by the fight in the bay. All combatants appear to be gone. They are either hiding in the debris or in Councilman Cracern's ship.

Bridge

*On the bridge, Luthen scowls at the news*

Luthen: Has the bay been sealed off?

*She gets an affirmative*

Luthen: Good. Flush it into space. Order all our fighters to attack and destroy Councilman Cracern's ship. Immediately!

*She begins debating what she can best say to Chancellor Reletha to get herself out of this very awkward situation, especially if Starr actually did manage to escape...*

Four minutes.

Halls

*Starr and Irvine walk directly by a platoon of stormtroopers, dressed in the new Separatist-designed uniforms. Just as the soldiers guarding the hangar, they are not seen*

Starr: They must not become aware of our presence until it is too late.

*They arrive at a set of turbolifts*

Starr: We must reach the nearest command center. Then we must use that to access the bridge.

((OOS: I'm sort of ad-libbing on the interior structure of Star Destroyers, so someone give me a hint if I'm super-mistaken :D))

Writer
09-01-2004, 08:17 AM

Riss: It iss a little known fact that Beler Jil wass formerly one of the mosst greatesst Karathi assassinss. He wass one of the few of uss to make true political allianccess. He joined the Rebel Alliancse after Karathi fell, and worked for the New Republic after the Rebelss won the war. The resst of uss who remained hid in the sshadowss. With Beler'ss abilitiess and knowledge of us, the Republic could have eassily eliminated uss had we sshown our facess. We either retired or bided our time. To our knowledge, Beler never disscovered that we continued to ssurvive.

Celeste: Let me ask you another question, which may or may not make this a bit simpler. What do you know about other dimensions? Or dimensional travel?

"What does this have to do with us?" Nom wondered. "Are you interested in my sister and I traveling interdemensionally?"

"In other words," Tarila said, "though we know it is possible, we have never done so."

Deac
09-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Underground

Gamma: I'd heard there was a place the empire tried to work something out in that. Not sure about their success.

*Gamma is lying here*

Redwing
09-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Mos Eisley, Underground

Riss: *to Gamma* Correct. The Empire commisssioned ressearch into exisstencse of other dimenssionss, their value, and the technology with which to reach them. They had only limited successsess. However their activity attracted other beingss from other dimenssionss to thiss one. When the Empire fell, the New Republic transsformed and took over many of their old projectss. Another little known fact about Beler Jil iss that he ssomehow ended up working for the NRI'ss ssecret Interdimenssional divission. It was through him that extradimenssionalss discovered uss. *Gesturing to himself and Celeste* It is becausse of his death that we Karathi have once again sshowed our facess.

*A voice comes from behind Nom, Tarila and Gamma* That's where I come in.

*The voice belongs to a tall human woman wearing what appears to be an exotic-looking business suit. She smells slightly of liquor, but does not appear drunk in the slightest*

Woman: Lily Aren, extradimensional human. If you decide to accept the offer Riss and Celeste are about to give you, I'll be your backer. Pleasure to meet you.

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Our business here is concluded, so we shall trouble you no longer. However, if you wish, we may meet again in the future. Your people and mine could certainly learn much from each other, especially in a less...hostile situation than that in which we have unfortunately met. What say you?

Kuuki
09-01-2004, 06:20 PM
((hmm, my 5 month old niece is named 'Lily'))

Ulna Shardes underground

Talon "Yes, that would be most looked forward to. However, I have to inquire, although it maybe my curiosity turning to imagination, but our technology isn't as,.. sophisticated?" *speaking in implying terms* "If I were perhaps would want or need the ability to contact you...?"

----------

Tatoonie: Mos Eisley, Underground

*A slight ripple moves along the wall from the back of the room to the front right near Lily Aren.*

Shunchi *unseen by those without the eyes to notice* "Hehe, I love the smell of a good bourbon on a broad."

--------

Vigilance

Irvine "At least I hope they haven't changed policy on what sorts of personel there."

---------

Byss

*The shuttles land, and the cargo doors opens and out comes the stormtroopers lining up with their rifles ready...*

Writer
09-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Mos Eisley, Underground

Nom and Tarila stood still, undaunted by the voice of one they could not see. Nom turned to Tarila and spoke in their language. Tarila responded, her voice filled with excitement. Finally, Nom turned back to Riss.

"What is your offer?" he said.

Deac
09-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Underground

Gamma: Are you offering us to join you perhaps? That would interest me greatly.

Byss

*A robed figure greets the stormtroopers*

Figure: Welcome, honoured visitors from the Empire. You are seeking the remains of House Darkstar's arsenal, are you not? Please follow me to our high chaper where our leader wishes to speak with you.

-----------------------------------

Portal Planet

*Deac spins the ship, whilst Syrnl heads upto the turrets and begins firing. The shots begin to have a slow effect*

Deac: Syrnl! Keep firing! I'm gonna get us out of here!

Kuuki
09-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Byss

*The Stormtroopers split and form into collums as F. Irvine walks out.*

F. Irvine "Yes, yes I am."

BattleDog
09-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Kal: Master, use the quad concussion missile launchers!

((8 missiles each))

Redwing
09-02-2004, 11:54 PM
((Writing this while dead tired. I apologize for any errors I may have made.))

Vigilance

Bridge

Officer: Admiral...there is a problem. Sensors detect no life forms aboard Cracern's ship. Neither Starr Hailfire nor Councilman Cracern are anywhere within the area.

Luthen: Are you telling me that the two of them have...simply...disappeared?!

Officer: That appears to be the situation, Admiral.

Luthen: Get me Chancellor Reletha Darkstar, now!

Nearly out of time. Got to make Reletha understand that the blame for this is squarely on that damned councilman for interfering...before she decides to execute me!

Command Station

*Starr enters the room filled with military personnel, followed by Irvine. He is seen by the others as a superior officer*

Officer: Sir! What are you doing here, sir?

Starr: Special orders. *speaking in a whisper* Now, you will answer all my questions immediately and without question, and you will not recall that I told you to do so. Who can I speak to about the Vanguard?

Officer: Sir...we know nothing about the Vanguard. You should speak with the Admiral...

Starr: Who is the admiral, and where can I find him?

Officer: Her, sir, the admiral is a woman. Admiral Jene Luthen is, of course, in the bridge at the moment.

Starr: How can I get there as quickly as possible?

Officer: You can use the emergency transport system. You will need the appropriate security clearance, of course.

Starr: That will not be a problem. You will not remember we had this conversation. Farewell.

*He turns, and walks out, heading for "Emergency Transport". He uses the Force to speed up his movements, sensing he is low on time*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: You have but to name the method of communication which you would prefer.

----------

Riss: Thiss iss our offer: we wissh you to join uss. We are creating a new asssasssin'ss guild. A guild of the besst in the galaxy, working together under the ssame banner.

Celeste: Thanks to Miss Aren's resources, we have access to equipment, technology, weapons the likes of which you have never seen. If it's about the money for you, well, we can pay you literally any amount you can name.

Riss: In exchange for this, you will receive misssionss conssiderably more dangerouss than any you might ordinarily be offered. However, I am ssure that will not be a deterrent for asssasssinss like you. What do you ssay? I asssume you sstill have quesstionss, sso sspeak away.

Deac
09-03-2004, 02:18 AM
Underground

Gamma: Let me review. You're offering high risk missions with large pay and highly advanced equipment? My only question is this: What's in it for you? And what's the catch?

Portal Planet

*Syrnl fires several missiles at the ship, hitting the energy blade, causing it to break off. The ship then hypers away*

Deac: Damn! Couldn't get a fix on its jump...but we might be able to follow the ion trail...

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Yes Admiral? Disappeared? And you think Councilman Cracern is responsible...wait a moment *Reletha remembers him*. I think that will be adequate, Admiral Luthen. I am restoring command codes and deactivating your self destruct system. Now bring me their heads.

Kuuki
09-03-2004, 06:43 AM
((That little spur of the moment idea is turning to a good plot mix (ie for later with F. Irvine)))

Ulna Shardes

Talon *smiles* "Like I mentioned, I have no idea what you would use, technology from another dimension could rather be far more advanced then our own."

-----------------

*Man sitting in a louge chair, playing with a deck of Sabbac cards*

"Yes, even though we don't usualy ask about such, but who's willing to employ us for so much that we'd do this?"

Admiral
09-03-2004, 10:00 AM
((Sorry, but I'm very busy and will post later on))

*Valda reenters the turbolift with the Four Einherjar following her*

Writer
09-03-2004, 10:51 AM

Nom and Tarila remained silent while the other two spoke. Then Nom grinned.

"I must say I'm all for hearing what you will gain through this," Nom said.

Redwing
09-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Vigilance

Bridge

*Admiral Luthen breathes a silent sigh of relief*

Luthen: *to her officers* They are somewhere on this ship. I want them found, and I want them found now. Scan every inch of this vessel if you have to!

*She turns back to a view of Docking Bay Thirteen, provided by mobile surveillance droids*

Luthen: Oh, and send a unit to retrieve the dead and injured Vanguard. They can still be of use.

Emergency Transport

*Starr uses a stolen clearance card to open the section. Inside the area are several sets of specially designed turbolifts*

Unusual design...of course, this is a newly built ship, obviously a slightly different design than the Executors...

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: We use many different methods, and are capable of using nearly any technological method. Perhaps if you could tell us what your standard methods of communication are?

----------

*Aren answers the sabaac-playing man* Why, me, of course.

Riss: Ass a condition of Misss Aren'ss ssupport, we will agree to accept any misssion sshe choossess to give uss. Thiss iss the ssole catch.

*He pauses*

Riss: Ass for what we gain from thiss? Ssame ass you.

Celeste: Riss and I did not stay undercover for so long simply because we were afraid of Beler Jil. We were bored. There were too few... interesting opportunities for assassins like us. Until Aren approached us.

Aren: I have enemies, extradimensionals like me. The most effective way I can play my hand safely here is to stay in the shadows, as it were, and use people like you. Natives of this dimension. And you are the best at what I want.

Kuuki
09-03-2004, 06:31 PM

Sabaac-playing man "I'm sure I speak for everyone else here when I say that you should remember that even when we do accept your missions that we're not your lapdogs. I especially like doing things my way, alike meny more members in this room."

---------

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Again to be honest, we have only developed technology relitive to our needs. 'Necessity is the mother of invention.' Like this planet, Terraforming Technology, is centuries beyond what we have figured to have progressed. As for Interstellar Communication, well, it is limited to telempathy, more or less 'chained'. But I would of course enjoy this relationship if I had more of tangible method. It would certainly help us a very great deal in our native portion of the universe."

-----------

The Vigilance

Irvine "I guess we just pick one then."

Deac
09-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Underground

Gamma: Well then, when do we start?

-------------------------------

Byss

*F.Irvine is shown to the grand chapel. Above him is a huge obsidian statue of a four armed figure, each hand holding a different item. One hand is empty, the others hold various vials, computer disks,and the other a warhead. Mr Black can now be seen clearly kneeling below the statue.

He is a tall man, completely hairless with dark eyes and a gaunt face.He has a black five pointed star tatooed on his forehead*

Mr Black: Welcome. I suppose you deserve an introduction. I am Rishtag, High Priest of the Darkstar Cult.

*He stands, and turns to face Irvine*

jokemaster
09-04-2004, 09:31 AM
*Caruso and Perez went after them. Once they reached the lift, they left it. Security was not so tight here, with all of them called to the floor they'd just left. Greer led them toward the exit, and with most civillian workers evacuating, they were mostly ignored*

Admiral
09-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Godsheim Station

*Exactly forty minutes later teh turbolift opens Valda steps into the suite with some droids. The droids are carrying trays of food and deposit them on the table.

Valda waits for Hal, Mirra, and Ellela*

Deac
09-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Godsheim Station

*Elella arrives a few minutes before the rest of the group, finding only Valda there*

Elella: So... tell me about yourself...

BattleDog
09-05-2004, 02:18 PM
*Hal and Mirra arrive.*

Redwing
09-05-2004, 02:35 PM
((Scar, I should point out that the sabaac-playing man doesn't actually know the identities of most of the other assassins in the room. Only Gamma isn't wearing a mask ;)

Again, posting while tired, so apologies in advance ^^;;))

Vigilance

Bridge

Officer: Admiral...the scanning crews seem to have located Hailfire and Cracern...

Luthen: Well? Where are they?!

Officer: They're aboard the emergency transport systems, Admiral...heading to this level!

Luthen: What?! Shut it down!

Officer: We can't, Admiral. Something's blocking the command codes.

Luthen: Then close off bridge access. Prepare ysalamiri. I want as many troopers as possible ready to intercept them. Prepare all other interior defenses. And call the remaining Vanguard to me!

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Unfortunately, we are not permitted to give out our technology to any society except in extremely unusual circumstances. However, we can provide you with a means of contacting us...

*He speaks in a low voice to one of the Blades, who teleports away in a flash of blue. Shane looks at Talon and his companions and mutters under his breath*

Admiral
09-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Godsheim Station

Valda to Ellela: I'm a Valkyrie *Hal and Mirra arrive* If you all follow me, dinner is about to be served.

*The four enter the turbolift, the doors silently closes and it wisks them off into the pommel. After a couple of minutes the doors open onto another corridor this one painted red with gold trim, knotwork was also presant along columns that were evenly spaced.

Valda taking the lead, takes the group along the corridor passing numerous doors until finally coming upon large wooden doors. A battle scene is carved into the doors. Two Einherjar stand on either side of the doorway and as the group approaches them, they open the doors revealing the dinning room.

The dinning room was rectangular with a high arched ceiling. The far wall appeared to be glass and had a splendid view of the nebulea. The window was not a giant pane but cut up with metal lines creating designs in it. A little above the center of the window the metal lines created teh picture of a Raven, with two swords behind it.

The room had a single marble table at it's center with eight high backed wooden chairs around it. The table was set, although no plates were present, a large chandelier shapped like the celtic triad light the room. Five people stood near the window in idle converstation, two were dressed in the blue silver armor of the Einherjar, the other three were dressed in the red gold of the Valkyries. As Valda, Hal, Mirra, and Ellela enter they turn. and look at them*

Odin: Ah, welcome.

*Valda bows and leaves the room, the Einherjar pull the doors closed behind her*

jokemaster
09-05-2004, 03:40 PM
((Redwing, clean out your PM box.))

Quickly Greer led everyone to their escape ship. Greer acted as pilot, Caruso as co-pilot, and Perez as navigator. Suddenly they heard a loud explosion, as Greer turned to see what it was, he saw the Senat building in flames.

Greer: Dasken, help Perez with the navigation. They're gonna block every ship trying to get out of the system, so strap up.

Redwing
09-05-2004, 07:28 PM
((Whoops, sorry about that. :D Done.))

Kuuki
09-06-2004, 07:53 AM
((another post where i don't name anyone, and you say i'm specifiing, huh red? :P

(trying not to get real into this)

couldn't someone 'reconise' someone else? and if you're talking about hired guns/assassins/mercinaries here, can i say figuratively speaking that if any assassin character that you might want to have, when told by its employer to jump, would that character ask "how high?" or just get it done? :)))

Vigilance

Irvine "I sense some force empty places, I think they have Ysalamiri..."

----------

Byss

F. Irvine "I'm going to get to the point. I am Irvine Cracern, I currently have command of the late Lrd Lokpihet's fleet. He had given me pre-recorded instructions to come here. I suppose those are what I came here to get?"

--------

Sabbac-man "Well what have you?"

Deac
09-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Byss

Rishtag: So, you walk into our chapel, and ask to take our holy relics for your own use? The Raging Death has already been taken. Then again...you seem more competant than your Lord... perhaps you can be of service to us. We will give you these weapons..in exchange for one thing.

You must conquer Obra-Skai, leaving its libraries and uplinks to the Holonet intact. Then, you must allow us access to The orbital Holonet satalite. These are my terms

Redwing
09-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Vigilance

*The turbolifts open at their destination. The room is empty*

Starr: Hold your breath.

*He ignites his saber*

----------

Mos Eisley Cantina

Aren: *to the sabaac-playing man* If I wanted lapdogs, I wouldn't have bothered backing you. I have plenty of those already. Besides, I won't be the one in charge. That would be Riss Dul'ur and Celeste.

((Waiting for wildjedi's characters to react before replying to Gamma's question, Deac, so don't think I'm ignoring you ;)))

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The Blade reappears and hands Nereli something. Nereli takes it and offers it to Talon. It appears to be a large translucent crystal ball, filled with swirling mist*

Nereli: This is a communications device, activated and controlled by thoughts. It will allow you to contact the nearest available Blades at your discretion.

Kuuki
09-06-2004, 10:54 AM
F. Irvine "Let's get one thing stright, he wasn't my Lord, it was his title. He isn't even my equal. As to your terms it depends on the worth of those items. The Warhead might be useless to me, the vials possible use, but my main focas is on those data disks. But seeing is that is your terms... Give me information on 'Obra-Skai', and I will think about it."

BattleDog
09-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Dasken: Right, got it. *He begins plotting a course out-system.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Hal bows, left leg back, right hand over heart, left hand on sword hilt.*

Hal: My Lord Odin, I bring the greatings of my father, Lord Flax.

Admiral
09-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Godsheim Station: Royal Dinning room

Odin: I greatly appreciated his gift. Allow me to introduce my son Vidar *gesturing to the other man*, my daughters Svafa and Hirst, and our close friend Idona. Please have a seat, the servers will be here momintarily.

*Odin, Vidar, Svafa, Hirst and Idona all move to their seats. Odin taking seat at the head of the table, with Vidar to his right, Svafa to his left. Hirst and Idona took the middle chairs. Odin and Vidar remained standing until all the women were seated*

Deac
09-07-2004, 04:41 AM
Byss
Rishtag: Let me tell you then of the Relics of Lokpihet. The Vial contains a collection of eggs belonging to the rare T'zvann neurological parasite. The only sample left.
The warhead is a planet busting warhead, left over from the Gonbarra crisis ten thousand years past. As for the data disk, it contains a simple program we want to upload to the holonet from Obroa-skai.
Obroa-skai is an ice planet in the Borderlands area of the galaxy. It houses the greatest library on information in the galaxy, and there is a vast holonet hub there, which gathers the information. Think what you could learn by conquering such a world. All we ask is that you give us access to the hub from there. And if you think Lokpihet was inferior to you, I would strongly advise against any such delusions surrounding us
---------------------------------------

Portal Planet

*Deac hits the hyperdrive button and his ship hypers away*

Deac: Syrnl, I think you have some explaining to do.

Syrnl: Remember I found out about Lokpihet? Well, who do you think told me? As long as there has been our family, there's been a cult that worships the Darkstar. They've been wanting to take over the galaxy for years, I was their man in the empire. The real agenda behind the experiments on the portal planet? The real reason for your body's inserted midi-chlorians, your cells accessability for cybernetics? The plan was the create a cybernetic, avatar fuelled superwarrior imbued with the power of the force. Problem was, you put a stop to it. Then there was that business with the other universe, and before I knew it things were entirely different.

SSD Lucifer

*Stormbaltz stands before the tanks in the cargo bay, illuminated by their soft, blue light*

Stormbaltz: What is it about you he wanted to preserve? Why all this?

*Malice's eyes open in the darkness*

Kuuki
09-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Ulna Shardes

*Talon receives the sphere, with a smile and a nod.*

Talon "I believe I shall take my leave now."

*Talon pulls out a primitive looking comm unit.*

Talon *talking into it* "Alright bring me back."

*ripples in the air form, and a portal opens behind Talon.*

"Til we meet again." *he says while walking through, Chimera following.*

---------

Vigilance

*Irvine ignites his saber, waiting for Starr...*

-----------

Byss

F. Irvine "Neither of waht you should of me. But i'd rather to have not known you. Alright, I agree to your terms, besides I have my latest experiment to test out..."

BattleDog
09-07-2004, 12:13 PM
*Hal draws a chair for Mirra, she sits and he then draws one for Ellela.*

Deac
09-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Byss

Rishtag: Excellent. Remember. We'll be watching.

*Rishtag elevates himself to the height of Lokpihet's hands and retrieves the disk. He gives it to Irvine*

Use it well

Kuuki
09-07-2004, 06:22 PM
F. Irvine "Just remember what you promised..."

*F. Irvine performs an about face, and starts walking back. Pulling out his comm.*

F. Irvine "Prep the shuttles, I'm finished here, and patch me through to Stormbaltz..."

*comm* "Yes Mi'Lord..."

*The shuttles start up, and the pilot on F. Irvine's shuttle attempts to contact the fleet...*

Deac
09-08-2004, 02:38 AM
[Uh, Scar, just noticed the Rishtag didn't seem to offer Irvine anything. So, let's say there were 2 disks, one he wanted, and the other for uploading]

Lucifer

Comm: Sir, call for you...Lord Cracern.

*Malice's eyes have closed*

Stormbaltz: Uh...yes my Lord?

Godsheim Station

*Elella takes a seat*

Writer
09-08-2004, 06:08 AM
((Waiting for wildjedi's characters to react before replying to Gamma's question, Deac, so don't think I'm ignoring you ))

((Sorry... we've been having computer troubles.))

Nom and Tarila stood silently. Finally, Nom spoke. "We're interested. Tell us more."

Admiral
09-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: I trust you had a pleasant journey. I'm also sure you have some questions so please feel free to ask.

*Servers dressed in Green and gold armor came in and set plates of food on their tables, and filled glasses full of mead*

Redwing
09-08-2004, 10:47 AM
((Sorry for being so brief, am short on time at the moment. ^^;;.

Edit: Crap, got assassins location wrong. That's what happens when you rush things.))

Riss: There iss much I could tell. What do you wissh to know? Gamma, if you accept our offer, then you sstart immediately after thiss meeting endss.

----------

Vigilance

*The room begins to fill with gas. Starr stands perfectly still, not breathing or moving*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Now that our purpose here has been fulfilled, let us return to the Inquiry.

*Several other Blades appear in flashes of blue and spread out across the complex as Nereli, Rwos, and the others teleport away*

jokemaster
09-08-2004, 12:03 PM
((Joining in))
Ulna Shards Underground
*A man in another mask in the corner spoke up for the first time*
Man: I'm in.
----
Corusant orbit
*As the military moved in to blockade the planet, lots of others ships joined Greer's.*
Greer: Good, they'll be busy. Get ready to go to hyperspace as soon as we're free of the planet's gravity.

Redwing
09-08-2004, 02:23 PM
((Oops. As Scar just pointed out to me on AIM, I accidentally wrote "Ulna Shardes" twice in my last post...the assassins are in the lower levels of the Mos Eisley Cantina...hehe ^^;;))

Kuuki
09-08-2004, 02:25 PM
((Thats Mos Eisley Underground, not Ulna Shardes
made the 'pointing out' part after made post'
*Smacks Red*

deac: read more PMs :P))

Vigilance

*Irvine holding his breath, almost shadowing Starr.*

------

Byss, Docking Bay

*F. Irvine enters the bay, over the comm the pilot tells him that he's patched through.*

F. Irvine "Stormbaltz, we have a target, Obroa-skai, when can you have the fleet prepared?"

jokemaster
09-08-2004, 02:42 PM
((Yeah, I was like.....well maybe they moved or something

Plus, how could a MODERATOR make a mistake? for shame.))

Redwing
09-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Vigilance

*Starr concentrates, letting a minute amount of gas into his body to see the effect.*

Only a minor poison. Easily resistable.

*He steps forward and thrusts his lightsaber through the blast doors, and slowly moving it in a large circle. Sensing the presence of enemies on the other side, he Force-pushes the durasteel block outwards. It plows through the middle of the several dozen stormtroopers waiting outside, who instantly open fire at the same time*

Deac
09-09-2004, 08:54 AM
SSD Lucifer

Stormbaltz: The fleet will be ready in time for your return, my lord.

What's he planning? Why Obroa-Skai? It's a neutral world, and the libraries...they'd rather destroy them than surrender them...

Mos Eisely, Underground

Gamma: I'm in. Can't wait to start!

-------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Admiral Luthen, are they dead yet?

-----------------------------------

Godsheim Station

Elella: I heard about this stuff *holds up her mead glass*. Isn't strong enough to knock anyone not Aesir unconsious after one glass?

BattleDog
09-09-2004, 12:08 PM
*Hal takes his seat.*

Hal: We brew mead ourselves, though its not as good as any Asierin. I don't believ its quite that strong.

Admiral
09-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Godsheim Station

*Odin takes a sip of his mead*

Idona: We brew many varieties of mead. This paticular one *examines the mead, sniffs and then tastes it* was brewed with a mix of fruits and honeys. This is partly has given it the reddish color.

Svafa: Of course we would never server our more potent varities to guests. Although I have to wonder, why do you say our mead is better then anything you produce?

* A Drake outside flew past the widow eclipsing the nebulea for a minute. The drake had a beautiful dark hunter green scales the glistened in the light. It took a minute for the drake to fly past the window*

Writer
09-10-2004, 07:59 AM

"No doubt you already have a list of targets," Tarila said. "We'd like to see it."

Kuuki
09-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Byss

F. Irvine *into comm* "Very well, I'll depart now."

*F. Irvine enters his shuttle, and the stormtroopers enter their own respectful shuttles.*

F. Irvine "Pilot, Unla Shardes."

*They take off.*

---------------

Sabbac-man *after being silent for a moment.* "Very well, I'll see where this will take me. My work wandering around this rotten galaxy for a buck, is rather boring."

Shungchi "Hmm hmm hmm, don't let that ego get ahold of ya..."

Sabbac-man "Like you'd to talk." *Looks at Riss.* "Show that list of yours, before I put him on the top of it..."

Shunchi "Temper temper..."

*Though his mask, the Sabbac-man glares at shungchi.*

Sabbac-man "Temper, yes. But it gives someone like you enough warning to not f*** with someone like me."

-------

Vigilance

*Irvine quickly repels blaster fire with his saber.*

Irvine 'Just gotta do things his way...*

*Irvine leans agenst the blast door just off to the right of the whole, and force throws his saber into the room, making it fly in a circle before returning to his hand.*

Irvine 'I'm not sure how meny I hit...'

*Irvine preps his saber again, and leans out repeling more fire to check...*

-----------

Unla Shardes, portal room

*Talon and Chimera, now back in the structure that was erected when the demons arrived, now fulled with the sound of rain hitting the roof.*

Talon *To Chimera* "I am going to retire in my quarters now, I want you to monitor the planet's climate every now and then..."

*Talon leaves the portal room, and into the corradors.

He looks at the sphere, then covers it up.*

BattleDog
09-10-2004, 02:28 PM
Hal: Brewing Mead is something of a lost art on Agamar. There are very few people who manage to brew good blends.

Mirra: Lord Odin, might I ask why you have invited us here. Up to now the Asier have not moved openly on the Galactic Stage.

Redwing
09-10-2004, 06:29 PM

*Riss and Celeste look at each other*

Riss: The target lisst iss confidential unlesss you wissh to join, naturally.

Kuuki
09-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Sabbac-man "I accept. And I take it he..." *looks at Shungchi* "also accepts."

Shungchi "I never needed to be asked."

Deac
09-11-2004, 03:52 AM
Mos Eisley, Underground

Gamma: *To the others* We're supposed to be assassins. It doesn't matter who we kill, only that they die.

jokemaster
09-11-2004, 07:32 AM
Man-in-corner:Who we killcan have a lot of influence on wether or not he dies.

Kuuki
09-11-2004, 10:11 AM
*The Sabbac man collects his cards, and stands up, pocketing the deck and begins walking towards the door.*

Sabbac man "My desicion was made to accept your proposal, Riss. I'll be in the other room waiting while everyone finishes their discussion about the mortality of the business."

Redwing
09-11-2004, 11:17 AM
((Originally posted by jokemaster
Man-in-corner:Who we killcan have a lot of influence on wether or not he dies.

:confused: Could you rephrase that sentence, JM? Pretty please? :D

*Doesn't understand what the character was trying to say ^^;;*))

Admiral
09-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: You were invited here to inform you of some new developments that you need to be aware of. Idona has a new threat to brief you on, but that will wait until dinner.

To make things easier, how much has your father told you about us?

jokemaster
09-11-2004, 02:53 PM
((Red: What he meant was basically about who they are ordered to kill has a lot to do with how they can kill him/how easy it'll be/what is needed, etc))

Deac
09-12-2004, 07:17 AM
[Admiral, who did Odin put that question to?]

Admiral
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
((Deac: A general question for anyone/all to answer. For instance Ellela may have been told less then Hal and Mirra or vise versa. So Hal would say he told me a lot Ellela woul say I know nothing.

Please note that is just a simple example))

Deac
09-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Godsheim Station

Elella: I know only that you once went through time with my father...apparently... *she looks disbelivingly*

BattleDog
09-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Hal: Know you have an extensive spy network, even in our own forces. I know your Marshal skills are pratically unmatched. I have heard much of yourself, my Lord, from my father. I know something of you culture and that it has similarities to our own.

Admiral
09-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: Yes, your fathers and I did travel back in time but you can ask them about that tale. Now as far as why you are here, there are many hostile forces in this galaxy. We have kept the ones we felt that the galaxy couldn't handle at bay.

Vidar: We know feel you can handle a bit more.

BattleDog
09-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Mirra: My father is currently engaged in a war with the Neo Republic. In view of the fact that Reletha Darkstar also controls large swathes of Imperial Seperatist Space my father has deemed this war our paramount concern. If we are forced to divert resources to a new front the Rim Worlds may not survive.

Admiral
09-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Godsheim Station

Vidar: We know all about the lastest civil war. That is the second reason for this station.

*Vidar takes a sip from his tankard of mead*

Svafa: We don't plan on adandoning you to fates. However, we will not automatically step in anymore either.

jokemaster
09-14-2004, 03:54 PM
*Greer accelerated to max speed and quickly left the planet's gravity pull behind. They immidiately went to hyperspace*
((Time-skip to arrival, BD?))

Kuuki
09-14-2004, 08:47 PM
((*hits red with a yoink stick*))

jokemaster
09-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
((*hits red with a yoink stick*))
((YOINK[/sound FX]))

Writer
09-15-2004, 01:51 PM

*Riss and Celeste look at each other*

Riss: The target lisst iss confidential unlesss you wissh to join, naturally.

Nom and Tarila exchaned a glance. Finally, Nom spoke again.

"We will join," he said.

BattleDog
09-16-2004, 01:33 PM
*Greer and co arrive back at Agamar.*

Dasken: Send the clearance code, I'm plotting a route in.

------------------------------------------------------

Hal: What action are you considering concerening the War. *sips meed.*

jokemaster
09-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Greer: Transmitting.
*The codes flashed on the monitor quickly. After a few seconds the words 'code confirmed' appeared and they were cleared*

Admiral
09-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Godsheim Station

Odin: Nothing. In fact it is this civil war of yous that helped us decide to give you more responsiblities. You never know this new threat you will now be facing may for a time benefit you and go after your enemy.

Although you turn a blind eye to them you send innocents to their deaths. After dinner you will be briefed entirely on this threat.

Redwing
09-16-2004, 08:10 PM

Celeste: Excellent.

Riss: Ssince everyone currently pressent wisshess to join, then...*He looks at Aren*

Aren: Right this way, sirs and madams.

*She opens a door in the wall and heads down a corridor. At the end of the corridor, she punches some buttons on the wall.

The corridor starts to sink into the floor*

Aren: Soon you'll get the answers to all your questions.

----------

Ulna Shardes Space, Blade Ship Inquiry

Rwos: What now? Where are we heading next?

Shane: You forget your place, Termand Rwos. You're under our custody and we have no obligation to answer your pointless questions.

Nereli: On the contrary, Shane. I will of course be happy to answer anything Termand Rwos wishes to ask, as he is here to offer us advice and assistance in a dimension which he is far more familiar with than us. *to Rwos* In answer to your question, we have located K'Warra K'laar.

----------

Vigilance

Bridge

Admiral Luthen: No, Chancellor, but we have relocated them. Cracern seems to have turned traitor and is working with the Loyalist. They both will soon be dead.

Corridors

*Irvine's attack devastates the underprepared attacking forces, who take better cover behind walls, and in doorways, and keep firing*

Starr: We are close. The void in the Force seems to be located at the bridge.

((OOS: Scar, feel free to ad-lib on what you think the scenery and the layout of the place is, because I certainly am. ;)))

Deac
09-17-2004, 09:04 AM
Coruscant

Reletha: Make sure they do not escape. Do not force my hand, Admiral.

--------------------------

Cantina, Underground

Gamma: Interesting get up.

Redwing
09-17-2004, 09:59 AM
Vigilance

Luthen: I will not fail you, Chancellor.

----------

Cantina, Underground

Aren: You haven't seen the half of it, Gamma.

*The corridor sinks into the floor until it reaches the end of the floor, and keeps sinking into an enormous room, emerging from the top of a vast, arched ceiling.

Blanketing the floor of the room, far below, are a vast array of machines. Some resemble giant humanoids. Others take the more familiar shapes of various starships. Others look completely unfamiliar, like a cube, a spike standing on its end, and a long spiked cylinder floating on its "side".

The walls of the room were not walls.

They opened into what appeared to be a vast nebula of shifting and distorting colors. Lines of multicolored light blasted their way through an area that stretched as far as the eye could see outside. Ocassionally these streams of light headed at odd angles towards the interior of the great room, smash against an invisible force field with a burst of color, and veer off at another angle back into the endless expanse.

The very center of the floor opened into an abyss. Droids and humanoid forms as well as small craft poured in and out in neverending streams. Blue lights flickered far down in the darkness below, where nothing else could be seen.

Aren: This is all new. Built within the last few months, since the original Cantina was destroyed. Believe it or not, you assassins are the first natives to this dimension to see this.

Deac
09-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Underground

Gamma: Wow. Whoever built this must have some kind of agenda. Care to share?

jokemaster
09-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Man-who-was-in-corner-but-is-no-longer-in-corner-because-there-is-no-more-corner-to-be-in: Yeah. Looks like you were in a hurry. But if you're from another dimension, and you can build all this in a short period of time, what do you need us for?

BattleDog
09-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Hal: I turn neither of my eyes from my responsibility, My Lord and neither does my father. I would ask that you rephrase your statement.

*Mirra gives Hal a sour look,*

Mirra: You must forgive my brother, Lord Odin; he takes his responsibilities ver seriously.

Admiral
09-18-2004, 03:05 PM
((BD: Sorry I meant to have a if in that statement. As in If you turn a blind eye. Small typo))

Godsheim Station

Odin: You misunderstand, I do not mean you are shrugging off your duties, rather that an example of what would happen if you did nothing and allowed these creatures to attack your enemy. Rest assured if I you didn't take your responsiblities seriously you would not be sitting in the station at all.

Now this station is also somewhat of a test to measure the maturity of yourself (Odin pauses looks at Hal, Mirra and Ellela sperately and for a couple of seconds each), your fathers, your choosen governement, the worlds that allie themselves to you and even of your entire civilizations.

The questions that will be answered are. Do you run from a new challenge hoping someone else will handle it or do you face it with valor and bavery not knowing if you can handle it? Do you seek help when you need it or does your pride prevant that? Will these new responsiblities make you stronger or do you fall from the added pressure?

As I said about your civil war we are planning nothing, but nor are we unwilling. It is up to you from this point.

Writer
09-18-2004, 04:05 PM
"Were you not listening?" Tarila demanded, addressing the man who was once in the corner. "They want us so it is not apparent who is behind the killing we are going to be doing."

Then, she looked around, truly seeing the room for the first time. She shook her head.

"Breathtaker," she muttered. "A real breathtaker."

"Quite unusual in my mind," Nom agreed. He turned to Riss. "I should very much like to know where we are and why."

Redwing
09-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Aren: Why not let the builder give the tour? *She smiles* You're still under the Mos Eisley Cantina, believe it or not. This is our newest, largest base in this dimension.

Want to know what brought us extradimensionals here, to this godforsaken dustball of a planet? *She points down to the abyss in the floor* See that blue light? It's residual energy from a dimensional hub. Dimensional hubs are few and far between; they have the interesting effect of dragging free-floating dimensional travelers towards them like black holes, and throwing them off into random places in reality. Very powerful, if harnessed correctly.

*Motioning to the walls* What you are looking into through there is another dimension entirely, a dimension we often refer to as "warp space." It's what we extradimensionals use for fast travel.

*The corridor approaches the floor and stops to hover several inches above it. Aren steps off, beckoning to the others as a few insect-like droids scatter away from her feet*

Aren: Sorry, I just can't resist showing off sometimes. This did take a bit of work to achieve, after all...but now for the stuff that you really care about, I expect. This way.

*On the ground, the group can see that the windows into the other dimension only cover about two-thirds of the "wall" area. Behind the group is a large dome with doors on the bottom. A metal framework stretches above, all the way up to the top, which was the floor of the Cantina basement.

Aren walks towards the dome and pushes in another code onto a pad*

Aren: This is what we've set up for you.

jokemaster
09-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Man-who-was-in-corner-but-is-no-longer-in-corner-because-there-is-no-more-corner-to-be-in: I'm sorry, I've been out of touch, did you hear anything in the news about this place being built? I sure as hell didn't. If they managed to do this undetected, they can probably kill someone undetected. And framing someone else is easy after that.

Kuuki
09-19-2004, 04:35 AM
Sabbac-man "Who the hell cares. We're here to reform the guild, and which we'll be doing just that 'killing undetected'."

-----------

Vigilance

*Irvine looks at Starr, and gives an 'I'm ready' nod, motioning to 'go in' at the same time...*

jokemaster
09-19-2004, 07:33 AM
Man-who-was-in-corner-but-is-no-longer-in-corner-because-there-is-no-more-corner-to-be-in-who-is-hereby-known-as-corner-man-or-man-formerly-in-corner-is-anyone-reading-this-damn-name-anyway:I just don't want any nasty suprises hitting me in the face when we get out there.

Deac
09-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Underground

Gamma: I can hardly wait *rubs hands together*

Godsheim Station

Elella: I think we may well be able to fight this war ourselves...unless you know something we don't....

BattleDog
09-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Hal: Forgive men my Lord, your remark touched a nerve.

The Civil War now appears unresolvable through diplomacy. We had hoped to oust Supreme Chancellor Redris and re-unite the Republic, however the mission was made redundent when the Chancellor was granted emergancy powers. At that point someone in Alliance Intelligance decided to blow up the Senate. The democratically elected body has been replaced by Reletha Darkstar and her cronies.

Mirra: My brother is correct we are now engaged in a War which by fought until one side goes to the wall.

jokemaster
09-19-2004, 01:00 PM
*The ship landed easily, and the group came out of it*
Greer*to caruso and Perez*: Take her to debriefing
*Caruso and Perez escorted Qwera to her debriefing. Greer approached Dasken*
Greer: Thanks for your help.

BattleDog
09-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Dasken: We need to report to Sellenna.

jokemaster
09-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Greer: Yeah. We'd better see what the aftermath of the senate bomb was too.

Redwing
09-19-2004, 08:41 PM
((Just to keep the assassin group info straight/recap: it's Riss, Celeste, Aren, Gamma, JM's char, Sabaac-man, Nom and Tarila, and several other unknown masked assassins. Everyone is masked but Riss, Celeste, Aren and Gamma. Unless Scar says otherwise Sungchi isn't with the group since he's seen all this before.))

Underground

Aren: I admire your sense of self-preservation, but if we wanted to kill you, why would we wait till now to do so?

*A portal opens up in the section of the dome facing the group*

Aren: In case you're thinking that this is an awkward place to put the headquarters of an assassins' guild, don't worry. You'll understand soon enough.

*After the group enters, the portal seals itself closed without a trace. Inside is a large, round room, outfitted with Coruscanti style furniture and other trappings, with a strange device on a pedestal in its center. Two corridors are on the sides of the room. The left reads "Armory, Supplies, and Practice" in Basic. The right reads "Transport and Utilities".*

Aren: So, what do you want to do next? *She rubs her hands together half-mockingly*

----------

Vigilance

Starr: No. Let's see if you can do more than throw your lightsaber. Wipe the corridor ahead of us clean of enemies. Do it quickly, as more will be arriving very shortly.

*Ahead of them, just around a corner, several stormtroopers begin preparing explosives*

BattleDog
09-20-2004, 03:54 AM
*Dasken and Greer enter the castle and take a turbolift to one of the towers, where they then take a series of Corridors to a private sitting room.*

Kuuki
09-20-2004, 06:33 AM
((well, we could say that if he's really there (Sungchi) or not, hiding again.
besides even if he saw it, he'd be more or less a freelanced member
seeing is that he wasing around in the first thread :rolleyes:

as for sabbac-man, I think i got a good idea for him, for further down the line))

Sabbac-man "I appologise to not be interested in your fun, suffice to say, if you want my services, then quit the bulls**t and get to it now. Weapons, and armourment. Then I want my target, pay, then I want to leave to ackomplish it."

Admiral
09-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: Yes, we know that, and dear Ellela that is why we are not planning anything at this point.

((If nobody minds I'm going end the dinning scence with my next and have everyone go to a briefing))

BattleDog
09-20-2004, 11:46 AM
((Couldn't you do the briefing in the morning?))

*Greer and Dasken are ushered in by a liveried maid, the maid curtsies to Sellenna and leaves.*

Admiral
09-20-2004, 12:09 PM
((BD: not a problem. I mainly want to end the scence since I think it's finished))

jokemaster
09-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Greer:
----
Man-formerly-in-corner: I agree with my sabbac playing counterpart. I'm eager to see what weapons you were able to get your hands on.

Kuuki
09-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Sabaac-man "No, I want the job, thats what I'm here for."

jokemaster
09-21-2004, 02:17 PM
((Damn, forgot the freakin' 'also'))

Writer
09-21-2004, 02:44 PM
"Does anything else but the target list need to be revealed?" Nom asked.

"We have all agreed to join you," Tarila added. "If you do not trust us, let us go back to what we were doing before you found us. If you feel otherwise, let us get on to business for you."

Redwing
09-21-2004, 11:10 PM
((JM: You also forgot to post what Greer said. :D

Sorry for not replying, my last post got eaten. x_x))

Underground

Aren: Well, Mister Impatient, I just want to show you how to use the facilities we're providing for you. Believe me, without them you'll never get the targets I want you to try for. *to Nom and Tarila* Let me be clear. I trust you just fine, just because I'm confident all of you together couldn't kill me if you tried. We simply don't intend to throw you into a snowstorm without at least giving you a scarf first. Capiche?

Riss: Perhapss we sshould proccceed to the armory, Misss Aren.

Aren: Right away.

((OOS: Sorry to cut the post off without moving things along much, but I'm out of time, and I accidentally deleted half my post because there's no right-click-Undo function on this Mac computer. x_X fsck. Will post more tomorrow))

BattleDog
09-22-2004, 01:39 AM
((Waiting on Admiral.))

*Sellenna arches an eyebrow.*

Sellenna: Jim, are you going to say something or just stand there all day?

Deac
09-22-2004, 11:45 AM
[Scar, waiting on you to have Irvine arrive at Obroa-Skai. Or at least on the Lucifer]

Underground

Gamma: Sounds good to me...

Admiral
09-22-2004, 12:41 PM
((I have to run so this is going to be brief))

Godsheim Station

*The group continues eating making small talk until their meal are finished.

Odin stands as do the other aesir, his plate is untouched but he did drink at least 5 tankards of mead during the meal*

Odin: The hour is now late and me must rest so Valda will take you back to your rooms. Good night.

*Odin walks out a side door with Vidar, Svafa, Hirst, and Idona following.

At the same time Valda arrives through the main doors. She takes Hal, Mirra, and Ellela to their rooms and then leaves them in peace*

BattleDog
09-22-2004, 01:04 PM
*Hal sits down just a little unsteadily.*

Hal: If Lord Odin were human he'd be dead.

jokemaster
09-22-2004, 02:19 PM
*Greer handed the optical disk Qwera had given him to Sellene.*
Greer: Qwera gave us this. Supposed to have locations for every ship, batallion, and squadron in the New Republic. Along with locations of suplies caches, secret shipyards, and spies. I scanned it on the ship, its clear of any viruses.

Kuuki
09-22-2004, 05:43 PM
((might not be til me and reg get off of Vigilance, instory time-wise))

Sabaac-man "Don't take me lightly. I'm alot more competent that what you take me for."

-------

Vigilance

Irvine *reluckant* "Well, we better get the crap over with..."

*Irvine hops through the hole in the blast doors, with saber(blue) in his right hand, he charges are the stormtroopers.*

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhh!!"

((okay, yeah lame, what ever

here comes some action that we've needed))

*The storm troopers open fire on him as he begins to strafe left and right, using the forge to augment his moves.

He gets to the first trooper, he spins slightly counter-clockwise slicing his opponent at the hip. While passing the 'sliced' trooper, he moves forward to the next one, reversing his turn slicing the other. Still moving forward with his momentum, he takes his saber, and brings it up to an overhand swing, and thrusts the tip through the armour and into the chest of the third trooper.

proceeding that he pulls back and defends himself agenst an incoming blaster fire by moving his hand horizontally parellel to his shoulders and having the blade follow. Then he rotates the saber down pointing to his lower left with his left hand now aiding, to deflect another shot, and to hit another stormtrooper.

Pressing forward he continues the movement of his saber, now in a full swing from his lower left to above his right shoulder, bringing it around his head, and swinging it down in a diagonal cut, also allowing his left hand to let go to grab one of his lightfoils, igniting it and force throwing it into a couple of adjacent stormtroopers, then he throws his saber at another pair.

Another blasterfire gets near and just as he released his saber his left ahdn grabs for the second foil and also ignites it, this time brought it stright up to deflect, just intime after his right arm was out of the way....*

((doesnt knwo how well that sounds ^_^; ))

BattleDog
09-23-2004, 02:40 AM
Sellenna: I'll have out lab scan it, just to be sure.

What is Coruscant like, whats the mood?

jokemaster
09-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Greer: Conformists, although some are disturbed that certain people joined us. Mainly Admiral Ackbar.

Redwing
09-23-2004, 11:44 PM
((OOS: To BD and JM: Are we just officially assuming that the Skywalkers and Solos have stepped down from their government positions now?

Time for long post. :D))

Assassins' Lair (Tired of typing "Underground" :D)

*Aren smiles at the sabaac player before heading down the left corridor. At the end of the corridor are three metal doors. She takes the far left one.

This door opens into a large room made out of pure white metal. On the other side of the room is a five-foot high half-wall. The upper half of the wall is a nearly transparent force field looking into another partition of the room which was filled with several sets of rotating racks stretching far back to the end of the room, before disappearing around a bend. The front halves of the racks are each filled with a different type of weapon or strange-looking equipment. One rack is even filled entirely with bottles.

Almost all of the weapons look recognizable, ranging from ordinary to exotic. There is an impressive array of all kinds of weapons - melee, projectile, blaster, ranged - from all over the galaxy. There are even ancient weapons such as bows, swords, and staffs. There are several groups of each type. On the other hand, the bottles and equipment - some of which are shimmering or glowing and strangely colored - look completely unfamiliar.

Aren walks to the half-wall and deactivates the force field. She types something on a panel on top of the half-wall and small holograms appear in front of the racks*

Aren: I understand many of you will want to use your own weapons. However, I'd look at what we are providing for you here first.

*She motions to the racks*

Aren: You probably can guess what all of these are. You'd be wrong, though, if you thought any of these were ordinary. I'm betting you'll find your favorite and your least favorite weapons in here. The difference is that now your least favorite weapon is probably as good as your favorite weapon. Or enchanted to do something totally different.

*She picks up two stormtrooper rifles*

Aren: Blastech E-11s. Probably not a popular choice among you assassins. *She points one at the wall* This wall is programmed to be as strong as an ordinary blaster door. This is an ordinary Blastech E-11.

*She fires at the wall. The blaster blot hits the wall, leaving only a small scorch mark*

Aren: Now for the augmented version.

*She points the other weapon at the wall and fires it. The red bolt looks ordinary, but it blows open a ten-foot hole in the wall*

Aren: Most of these weapons are powered-up, more efficient versions of things you would normally like to use, for simplicity's sake. However there are a few things in here for which the technology doesn't exist in your galaxy.

*She picks up a bulky, unfamiliar-looking hand-blaster*

Aren: For example, take this, one of my favorites. It's a projectile weapon designed to defeat high-impact armor. I can't really demonstrate it here, but if you were to shoot someone with this, on contact the projecticle would deliver a charge through the armor that only affects organic or sensitive electric materials. Say one of you were wearing full body armor. I could shoot you in the chest with this, and your armor would be perfectly intact, but your rib cage would be shattered and your heart obliterated. Or if you were a cyborg, it might make your power source explode.

*She puts down the hand-blaster and motions to the strange-looking equipment*

Aren: All that's just mundane equipment. You don't need to use it unless I tell you to, but if you do just tell the computer what you want and it will probably come up with something good. This is stuff from all over fifty different dimensions. Chances are, something you want will be there even if it doesn't exist in this dimension. The computer will also tell you how to use anything we have here that's unique.

*She points to the last rack, the one covered with bottles*

Aren: Lastly, I'm particularly proud of our poison collections. The same thing that goes for equipment goes for poison. Any effect you can think of, chances are good we have it here. Oh, and while I may not be an assassin, I am an expert in poisons, so feel free to try and use anything on me you want. Won't work.

Questions?

*Through the demonstration, Riss and Celeste look somewhat impatient, having seen all this before*

----------

[i]Vigilance

*Starr watches Irvine, saber ready*

This is your test, son of Cracken. Whether you will or will not be useful to me shall be determined here.

*The stormtroopers preparing explosives lob several thermal detonators at Irvine, now that he had cleared the hall of their comrades*

BattleDog
09-24-2004, 02:42 AM
((Red, it was stated a while back that the solo's are under house arrest on Coruscant, although since Deac took over the Republic from me thats his department now. Luke is AWOL.

Ackbar, Madine, Cracken, Doddonna and Garm Bel Iblis are part of the Resistance. Ackbar is in fact Military Head, however Flax has political control over a large amount of Alliance Terrritory.))

Dasken: I don't think we can hope for any kind of uprising in the near future. The people there think they're the loyal ones.

Sellenna: Well they are, we have an exact repeat of what happened 50 years ago.

Deac
09-24-2004, 09:09 AM
[Coruscant's under my control? I had no idea! I'd better get to work.
And Scar, get F.Irvine moving...don't want Deac to get to Obroa-Skai first do you?]

Underground

*Gamma motions to the hand blaster*

Gamma: Destroy a cyborg power source you say? I'd like one of those, please.

-------------------------------------

Byss

*Before the statue of Lokpihet, the cultists chant. Meanwhile, Rishtag and several of his honour guard board a shuttle and take off from Darkstar Tower*

Admiral
09-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Godsheim Station

*Odin, after the dinner said good night to his children and went to his bed. Svafa, Hirst, and Idona followed suit. Vidar was still awake so he decided to wander the various levels of the grip with Geri, on of the families wolves*

Kuuki
09-24-2004, 09:38 AM
((this is where I make him interesting

deac: well darnit, i want to get RH Irvine to get out of where he is too))

Assassins' Lair

Sabaac-man "I'm satisfied. Computer, ES90."

((hope you don't mind
and thats another name for p90))

*A light turns on over a far rack.*

*The Sabaac-man walks down and picks up a very 'Earthly' like SMG. He analises it, and picks up another, pair of slings that he jerry-rigs for them and additional ammunition.*

Sabaac-man "Computer, reverse sctimar, silver with a diamond edge, no enchancments or augmentations."

*another light shines and he promptly walks to it. He examanes it.*

Sabaac-man "A broadfaced blacksmith's hammer."

*and yet another lightnearby, and he picks up the hammer.

He then removes the leather covering on the hilt. And slices his left hand with the blade, while holding it with his right. He lowers the sword towards the floor, crouching now. The air around his right hand beings to heat up, and suddenly the blade glows red. With his left hand cut, he drips blood along the length of the blade.

Shortly after, he pulls off his mask and opens his mouth, showing a set of fangs, he rips over out with his left hand, and places it on the heated blade. Then he takes the Hammer, and slams it on the tooth.

The tooth didnt shatter, but rather fuse with the blade itself. As he removes his right hand the blade glows on its own, then slowly fade.

He picks it up and stands, finds a sheathe, and attaches it to his belt.*

*facing the 'group' now, without his mask, his face looked as if he had two sets of tattoos on eatherside, like red flames going from under his ear to his cheeck-bone. His eyes were yellow and a bit longer virtically. His ears were a little longer then a human's and they went to points. Other then that he looked like a normal human, but the blood on his hand and slightly from his lip, those whom had the sence of smell it pick it up, he was clearly not human.*

Sabaac-man "Who's my target, where is he, and how am I getting to him?"

---------

((I think i did say somewhere that Irvine was a very compident fighter...))

Vigilance

*Irvine sees the incoming thermal detonators*

Irvine "You got to be kidding me."

*Irvine force pushes them back at the stormtroopers, which promptly explodes them and their prepating explosives...*

Redwing
09-24-2004, 01:00 PM
((OOS: BD: Ahhh. Didn't remember. Actually, I should have asked that in the discussion thread, but wasn't thinking at the moment. XD

Scar, actually he was interesting already. Now he just reminds me of your Voradorian vampires/Forgotten demons. :)

Also, a couple errors in the post which are my fault:

The racks can light up if you want, but you're not supposed to walk over to them. The racks are made to rotate to bring you the weapon you order if it has it. (i.e. don't ask for a banana pie cannon, it won't happen. ;))

Earth weapons are fine but they would come from the back room that the racks lead into. [UNLESS your character is from an Earth dimension with that weapon in it AND Riss and Celeste and/or Aren knows this. The answer is apparently no, so see previous.]))

Assassins' Lair

Aren: *to Gamma* Help yourself.

*to Sabaac-demon-man* Hey, if you want to take the time to forge your blade all over my floor, you can take the time to let me finish my tour. You'll have to wait just a bit longer...

*She checks off her fingers*

Aren: Weapons, check. Armor, next, then Sim, then Transport, then I'll let Riss and Celeste get you up on your actual business.

*She steps back out the door and opens the next, the central door of the three. It opens up into a similar but larger room to the weapons/equipment room.

Half the room looks as if it could double as a dressing room. Strange, spidery droids are attached dormant to the walls. One section of the wall is colored metallic gray instead of white and indents inwards. It is covered with machinery.

On racks are sets of body armor. Some racks hold jet packs of various designs. Some have wings, some not, some even have no visible means of propulsion*

Aren: What I said for that other room goes for this one as well. You want something, tell the computer the features you want. Oh, and no matter what it looks like, everything here is either a better class of armor or has better shields than anything you could normally get for personal wear in this dimension. Not to mention some neat little effects that your dimension somehow gets along without, like augmentations to automatically protect you from the environment or...poison. I won't bore you with more details. The droids are to help you put something on if necessary.

*She points to the metallic gray machinery-filled section*

Aren: Cyborg augmentations. Permanent or temporary, or add or enhance what you already have if you have anything. Can pretty much put in or on you some cyborg version of anything you have here. Plus, it can work with what you've already got, if that's what you want.

Any questions?

----------

Vigilance

*The area is cleared of enemies. Starr walks over to Irvine, stopping several times to carve up small, jagged pieces of stormtrooper armor and tucking them into his own armor, under the belts he had emptied killing the Vanguard*

Starr: Very good. Perhaps there is hope for you after all, son of Cracken.

*He enters one of the side rooms and quickly accesses a terminal using stolen access codes*

Sloppy. There, found it.

*He heads back into the corridor*

Starr: The bridge is at the very end of this corridor, though double blast doors.

*He suddenly ignites his saber.

At the end of the corridor, two side doors open and more stormtroopers pour in*

Kuuki
09-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Assassin guild

*The Sabaac-man looks at teh floor where he 'worked' and it was spotless, with the exception of the fragments of the leather hilt that was removed.

he was finished anyway..*

*into the armour room*

*A 'dressing room''s door opens and Shungchi steps out, looking not different that what he was eariler.*

Sabaac-man *ignoring him* "I don't require armour, and physical augmentations are useless."

-----------

Vigilance

Irvine "Do they give up?"

*Irvine spots his downed saber and foil, and remotely ignites them and sends them back flying at the stormtroopers. Then boomerangs them back to him, letting the saber extingish and return to his belt, the foil into his left hand.*

jokemaster
09-24-2004, 01:40 PM
*In the weapons room, corner-man takes a look at the computer he sees a list of some the weapons available*
Corner-man: They're not kidding. You guys almost have more than I have just on this list!

BattleDog
09-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Sellenna: We need you to get some rest before you go out on your next assignment.

*Flax enters.*

Flax: Good you're back. Dasken, I need you to transfer out of intelligance. We have a big offensive coming up and I need my leaders on the front line.

jokemaster
09-24-2004, 02:33 PM
*Greer stood up and saluted to Flax*
Greer: Sir.
*Greer then turned back to Sellenna*
Greer: Call me when you need me.
*Greer saluted Flax again and left to his cabin*

Deac
09-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Underground

Gamma: How long would these take to install? And what kind of half life is there on the power cells would they use?

Admiral
09-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Godsheim Station

*Vidar with Geri wander the levels. The corridors were basically empty with most people sleeping now. This allowed Vidar time to be alone and just let his mind wander.

The two rounded a corner and ran into Valda.*

Valda: Excuse me, my lord.

Vidar: I'm surprised your still up.

Valda: I'm just doing some rounds, was actually heading to my room at the moment.

Vidar: I won't keep you then.

Valda: Goodnight m'Lord.

Vidar: Good Night.

*Vidar and Geri continue on down the corridor, Valda watches him for a couple of moments before turning the corner and heading to her room*