PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Hacked AND I WANT JUSTICE

im_gona_need_it
07-24-2004, 10:09 AM
I have been playing jk2 for at minimum 2 years now, and a couple of months ago i was "hacked" on my server, everything shut down, and jk2 would never respond when i tryed to open the program, then finally 2 days later i got into the program to find all the defaults had been reset!! i was SO annoyed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then... about 10 mins ago i was on my server again and a person named "1" entered the game, sayin "is this a noob server?" i replied NO and he said "well i lag u, i crash ur game" and he went on and on and laming then i gt so annoyed i added his ip (banned) and kicked him (I HATE THE GAY HACKERS THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE). I was scared, so i told my members to contact me on msn and then suddenly it happened.... CONNECTION INTERUPTED and a pop-up came up with the usual; Jedi Knight II not responding!
i have read up on it and apparently he used a modified UPD connection.... thingy and attacked my server port etc....
i want to stop this and have those pathetic f****** banned from jk2!
Sorrey for this post but i am so annoyed i just want to do something about it! and im sure so many ppl would agree with me.
Thank You

TK-8252
07-24-2004, 04:31 PM
You weren't "hacked." All that server "hackers" can do is exploit admin mods.

Originally posted by im_gona_need_it
I HATE THE GAY HACKERS THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE

What are you, homophobic? You think that all hackers are homosexual? Stop your gay bashing. :roleyess:

acdcfanbill
07-24-2004, 04:55 PM
i have yet to hear of any 'i was H4XXXoR3d' stories from people who run base servers.