PDA

View Full Version : Who Would you like to see...... Enhanced

Colma Adawin
07-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey ppl i've been playin with re-textures and thanks to Infinite Empires i've decided to release my n00b skills on you lot :p

so the question still remains which Character would you like me to have a go at?

who will lose? :p (i meant that to be the poor character that gets attacked by my skills :p)

YOU DECIDE, plz, Vote AND POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR CHOSEN CHARACTER plz,

Thanks, i just hope i do a good job now :p

MattCole

PS i've already made one enhanced head :p, i wont say who i did....YET, but thats what made me do this poll / thread / request

Darth Dex
07-25-2004, 11:09 AM
hmm..I never liked how Juhui looked so I don't think you could scerwher up anymore (just kidding)

Colma Adawin
07-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
hmm..I never liked how Juhui looked so I don't think you could scerwher up anymore (just kidding)

you would think that would'nt you :p

do you have any idea on what YOU think Juhani should look like? this applys to EVERYONE i want to know who and why and what you'd like to see

MattCole

Darth Dex
07-25-2004, 11:17 AM
hmm...maybe an asian jedi (i always thought she was a scerwed up looking asian.

Colma Adawin
07-25-2004, 12:42 PM
okay, ppl plz i wish to see more votes and posts come-on ppl give ME a challange plz, and i may show you what i worked on :p

MattCole

TemporaryTomato
07-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Juhani. If anyone needs a makeover, its her! ;)
*shudders*

Try making her into another species(Cathars are cool, but Juhani looks like *bleep*).
I'm no SW expert, so I can't give you anything more specific than that, but I'm sure you'll find something.:p

What I'd REALLY like however, is a mod that makes Juhani DS. No "the council will surely forgive you" crap, just make her be impressed by your power and wanting to follow you. This would be a LOT of editing though.:(

:guybrush:

Darth Gungis
07-25-2004, 04:19 PM

I agree, juhani looks really weird, but i vote canderous. I never use juhani in my party. Canderous looks like hus big'n stupid. Give him this more evil and sinister look. I have 1 word i would describe Canderous with :RUTHLESS!:D

Colma Adawin
07-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by TemporaryTomato
*shudders*

Try making her into another species(Cathars are cool, but Juhani looks like *bleep*).
I'm no SW expert, so I can't give you anything more specific than that, but I'm sure you'll find something.:p

What I'd REALLY like however, is a mod that makes Juhani DS. No "the council will surely forgive you" crap, just make her be impressed by your power and wanting to follow you. This would be a LOT of editing though.:(

MY GOD MAN! you really dont like her do ya :p im here to re-texture not dialog edit bud sorry, i'll look into Juhani now for ya, so i've got a rough idea on what i could possibly do to her. but it doesnt mean im doing her, just preparing

Originally posted by Darth Gungis
I agree, juhani looks really weird, but i vote canderous. I never use juhani in my party. Canderous looks like hus big'n stupid. Give him this more evil and sinister look. I have 1 word i would describe Canderous with :RUTHLESS!:D

Would you believe that Canderous was the one i tinkered with :D but im still gunna try sommit with him to give him that RUTHLESS look :p again im not planning on doing him, i did him for myself but hey, i may use this one

MattCole

PS im suprised no-one has chosen the OTHER option, i thought ppl would want me to do a makeover for some of them :p but it is YOUR decison. im thinking of doing a DS and a LS version for the chosen character :D i dont know yet

TemporaryTomato
07-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
MY GOD MAN! you really dont like her do ya :p im here to re-texture not dialog edit bud sorry, i'll look into Juhani now for ya, so i've got a rough idea on what i could possibly do to her. but it doesnt mean im doing her, just preparing

Would you believe that Canderous was the one i tinkered with :D but im still gunna try sommit with him to give him that RUTHLESS look :p again im not planning on doing him, i did him for myself but hey, i may use this one

MattCole

PS im suprised no-one has chosen the OTHER option, i thought ppl would want me to do a makeover for some of them :p but it is YOUR decison. im thinking of doing a DS and a LS version for the chosen character :D i dont know yet
:giggle1:
I'm sorry... It's late, and I'm tired...:(

And yes, I do think Juhani is utter ****.

Acting all goody-goody when she was the one that fell to the dark side!:mad:

*yawn* I'm going to bed, urgh.
:elephant: :elephant:
Weee... look at the pink elephants!

T7nowhere
07-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Ajunta paul.

FiEND_138
07-26-2004, 01:48 AM
^^^ Agrees. Not sure if it's possible, but I would like to see something more than the JO reborn shining blue for Ajunta Paul.

RedHawke
07-26-2004, 02:14 AM
^^^^
Yeah, I agree with T7 and FiEND redo Ajuntal Pall all the way! :D

I don't know about reborns, but I thought those funky outfits were just some sort of Sith pajamas or something like that! :D

Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 04:34 AM
:elephant: :elephant:
Weee... look at the pink elephants!

Right............... :p

Originally posted by T7nowhere
Ajunta paul.

WOW! thats a good one :p what the hell can you do with a ghostly sith? :eek: :p thats going to be a very interesting one

thanx, i think :p

MattCole

PS i've noticed that Bastila, Carth, HK-47 and Mission have been voted, but i have no Posts, please Post saying what you've voted for please thats all i ask, Thank you

Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 10:00 AM
so is that it? thats as far as the voting and posting are going, im going to wait for 3 more days then stop the poll, hopefully by then i've got more votes

MattCole

PS VOTE :p i've got 4 votes for Other and only 3 posts on Ajunta Pall, i need to know who you want me to do, if its Ajunta Pall please say so

CDRSeadog
07-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Hmmm - for what it is worth...

The talented member of the community here have done some tremendous work on "skinning" - on both NPC/PC characters.

The male "reskins" that I've seen (utilizing T7nowhere's Holowan Plugin V0.5 Beta) were good - but not enough of them...and it would be rather interesting to be able to play as either Obi-Wan Kenobi (one of my all-time fav characters), or even Luke Skywalker - even if they would be characters out of time with the KotOR world.

And, of course - I've always been partial to a good looking female - even if she's just a pixelated female *chuckles*

Glamador
07-26-2004, 12:53 PM
i think all the characters have highly detailed developed skins except HK...he would looks good with like one of the sound notifier thingies on his mouth...like on a stereo where the little green lines move up or down depending on how loud the sound is...but ajunta pall...that's a good one...

Achilles
07-26-2004, 03:41 PM
*shudders*

Making her DS would take about 60 seconds to accomplish, however changing the dialog would be a little trickier and a lot more time consuming.

If you just want to make her DS, without modifying the dialogs, I can show you how to do it fairly easily. Let me know.

Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Making her DS would take about 60 seconds to accomplish, however changing the dialog would be a little trickier and a lot more time consuming.

If you just want to make her DS, without modifying the dialogs, I can show you how to do it fairly easily. Let me know.

you've got me interested Achillies, gimme the details please :p

MattCole

TemporaryTomato
07-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Sorry, but it's the dialogue that I hate.

I don't need her commentary when I force persuade someone!
Stupid cathar, she should be grateful that I didnt kill her...

Actually, I think I'm going to go play DS now...:p

:vadar:

T7nowhere
07-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Hey Matt, perhaps you could completely Redo Ajunta's Appearance Ditch the Sith Pajamas and give him a face to allow him to actually show emotion of his past regrets. But if he has a head what about his body Should he wear Armor OR a robe(perhaps a DS version of the Jedi Council Robes) Still in the end it comes down to what you want to make. :)

Posted By CDRSeadog: it would be rather interesting to be able to play as either Obi-Wan Kenobi

There is a Reskin of Carth that Orson made That is intended to be Obi-Wan In the Plug-in.(though I have yet to find a Kenobi from ANH)

Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Hey Matt, perhaps you could completely Redo Ajunta's Appearance Ditch the Sith Pajamas and give him a face to allow him to actually show emotion of his past regrets. But if he has a head what about his body Should he wear Armor OR a robe(perhaps a DS version of the Jedi Council Robes) Still in the end it comes down to what you want to make. :)

well im hopefully IF it works :p im going to do what ppl in Holowan have Requested, but i will try that Ajunta Pall, tomorow though, i've got work and its my first day so i've got to look awake :p

MattCole

TemporaryTomato
07-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Just put on sunglasses and look cool, noone will notice unless you snore. ;)

Colma Adawin
07-27-2004, 03:07 AM
Just put on sunglasses and look cool, noone will notice unless you snore. ;)

thx TT :p i dont think i'll do that, seeing as its my FIRST DAY i think i will be a <YAWN> ......awake :p

MattCole

Lord of Banthas
07-27-2004, 07:16 AM
I carry the motion for juhani!!!

You could make her a human male :p :p :p Just joking :D

But seriously do juhani I hate her Bioware look

[Force Dominate Mind] You will do juhani

Darth Dex
07-27-2004, 02:29 PM
I voted juhni, but I really don't like the idea of changing Anjunta Paul, he's so awsome!

Colma Adawin
07-27-2004, 02:55 PM
I voted juhni, but I really don't like the idea of changing Anjunta Paul, he's so awsome!

well the decision is all yours but im in the mood to actually do them all, the ones that have been voted the most have proity, but im still thinking so, KEEP VOTING :p

and LoB your MEGER force powers dont work on me, for i am strong in the light :p im kiddin it all depends on the votes

MattCole

Colma Adawin
07-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
well the decision is all yours but im in the mood to actually do them all, the ones that have been voted the most have proity, but im still thinking so, KEEP VOTING :p

and LoB your MEGER force powers dont work on me, for i am strong in the light :p im kiddin it all depends on the votes

MattCole

PS i see Jolee and Zaalbar are perfect for you guys :D

Meatloaf Cat
07-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Would it be possible to at least make Ajunta Paul glow red, black or some other sith-lordyish color? I'm not sure if he is using the normal shield graphics or if there is a special Ajunta only graphic.
Oh, and if he is using a shield graphic, can it be changed to another shield graphic?

*Update*
I can't seem to find anything to edit for the appearance: "Unique_Sith_Ghost", but I'll search in korr_m37aa_s.rim a bit more.

*new update*
Ok, N_DarkJediM02 *might* be the texture, as it is only used for ajunta in appearance.2da... but I still do not have a full understanding of it yet.

*heh oops*
The texture was right there, I just kept looking for the wrong name. I think I'll mess around with it then

Colma Adawin
07-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Meatloaf Cat
Would it be possible to at least make Ajunta Paul glow red, black or some other sith-lordyish color? I'm not sure if he is using the normal shield graphics or if there is a special Ajunta only graphic.
Oh, and if he is using a shield graphic, can it be changed to another shield graphic?

*Update*
I can't seem to find anything to edit for the appearance: "Unique_Sith_Ghost", but I'll search in korr_m37aa_s.rim a bit more.

*new update*
Ok, N_DarkJediM02 *might* be the texture, as it is only used for ajunta in appearance.2da... but I still do not have a full understanding of it yet.

Well Meatloaf Cat, i for one thank you for your assistance

MattCole

CDRSeadog
07-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Indeed - I had seen that one, T7nowhere...I was hoping more for an older Obi-Wan Kenobi - as was portrayed in the first Star Wars Movie (that way I could play a KotOR character that was closer to my age *chuckles*).

Colma Adawin
07-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by CDRSeadog
Indeed - I had seen that one, T7nowhere...I was hoping more for an older Obi-Wan Kenobi - as was portrayed in the first Star Wars Movie (that way I could play a KotOR character that was closer to my age *chuckles*).

so something like your Avatar?

eg: http://www.jsonline.com/enter/sw/images/obiwan.jpg
or : http://www.nebulousdesigns.com/portfolio/3d/obiwan_red2.jpg (hehehehehehe :p)

MattCole

Meatloaf Cat
07-28-2004, 05:53 PM
oops.
S]I retextured the Ajunta Paul texture, but it turns out that might not have been right. I will have to test it (more) ingame to see...[/S]

As it turns out, it was just my nerves. The texture has a unique name that is only used on Ajunta. Heres the link:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6376/

It might not work, as I asked to have it removed when I thought it would mess up the game.

TemporaryTomato
07-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Thanks for finding out the right texture, time to do some modding!:D
:cheers:

EDIT:
To quote Canderous: "Crap!".

Forgot about the blue energy shield... I wonder where you can change that.
Any ideas anyone?

ANOTHER EDIT:
Alright, found Ajunta in appearance.2da... He's called Unique_Sith_Ghost. Now for the hard part, removing that fugly blue!:(

Darth Dex
07-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Good luck, because heck your gonna need it!:p

Meatloaf Cat
07-29-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm almost certain it's in a script. It must be activated when Ajunta appears. I don't know much about the scripts, but I think you could find it in korr_m37aa_s.rim.

Hope that helped.

TemporaryTomato
07-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Alright, its not defined by appearance.2da. I tried replacing Ajunta's line with the line of a "normal" sith, no effect whatsoever. :(

I don't know much about scripts either,
maybe this is KOTOR's way of telling me I need to learn...
:p
I guess I'll have to look into that script...
:darthx:

CDRSeadog
07-29-2004, 10:30 AM
All right, MattColejk...that's right on target with what I was thinking of - I much prefer the first to the second pic though (I've never been overly partial to hoods).

TemporaryTomato
07-29-2004, 10:47 AM
I don't think there are any heads that would look good as Obi-wan :(

The model format has to be cracked, then we can have all kinds of weird jedi:p

Meatloaf Cat
07-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Ok, the script is(probably) in RIM -> Modules -> korr_m37aa_s.rim -> script, compiled.

Some likely files would be:
K_pkor_ajufirst.ncs
K_pkor_init_ajun.ncs

The problem is that I don't have a way to edit the .ncs files. KT tells me it needs nwnnsscomp. I will try and find it.

*edit*
The .ncs files can be opened with nwnnsscomp, but, as has been said, you don't get much useful stuff.
However here is what I have found near the end of the file K_pkor_init_ajun.ncs

00000C21 05 00 00DC 04 ACTION ApplyEffectToObject(00DC), 04
00000C26 04 04 00000000 CONSTF 0.000000
00000C2C 03 01 FFFFFFF8 0004 CPTOPSP FFFFFFF8, 0004
00000C34 04 03 00000001 CONSTI 00000001
00000C3A 05 00 004E 01 ACTION EffectHeal(004E), 01
00000C3F 04 03 00000000 CONSTI 00000000
00000C45 05 00 00DC 04 ACTION ApplyEffectToObject(00DC), 04
00000C4A 1D 00 00000006 JMP off_00000C50
00000C50 03 01 FFFFFFF8 0004 CPTOPSP FFFFFFF8, 0004
00000C58 24 03 FFFFFFF4 INCISP FFFFFFF4
00000C5E 1B 00 FFFFFFFC MOVSP FFFFFFFC
00000C64 03 01 FFFFFFF8 0004 CPTOPSP FFFFFFF8, 0004

Could ApplyEffectToObject be talking about applying the shield effect to Ajunta Paul?

TemporaryTomato
07-29-2004, 01:58 PM
That sounds pretty likely... too bad all this scripting stuff is like greek to me...:(

Darth333? Uh, someone?

Meatloaf Cat
07-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Well I messed with K_pkor_init_ajun.ncs and either I didn't get the right stuff in it, or KOTOR does not look at the Override folder for .ncs files. I've spent the last few days trying to figure this out... :nut:

Darth Dex
07-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Did u recompile it?

BTW, Has anybody seen Darth333 lately? I need her help or my mod is going to crash!

SithLord12112
08-23-2004, 07:23 PM
I think that you should make Mission older, like 18 or something. I think she's much to young. Also you could make her a green Twi'lek instead of blue

SithLord12112
08-23-2004, 07:23 PM
I think that you should make Mission older, like 18 or something. I think she's much to young. Also you could make her a green Twi'lek instead of blue

SithLord12112
08-23-2004, 07:24 PM

maddogsz
08-23-2004, 07:59 PM
i would say juhani

iv dislike the way she looks so much i always changed her skin into

Jedi_asian_Female_05

useing the save game editor

this works grate expt she cant chang clouse and put on armor

so if any of them need changed its juhani the most

Colma Adawin
08-24-2004, 02:41 PM
okay i'll give Juhani a go, but i personally dont think anything is wrong :) but it will be a while, becoz im currently doing another mod, [Sexist Comment] im only a man, i cant multi-task [/Sexist Comment] :p

MattCole