PDA

View Full Version : Ep3...And the title is???

Zappa_0
07-25-2004, 04:31 PM
Revenge of the Sith

Yes it has been made official today. So what do you all think about the title?

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/news20040724.html

GothiX
07-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Episode 3: How Many Ways to Kill a Gungan still sounds better.

Pie™
07-25-2004, 04:33 PM
argh, it sucks! :eek:

I have little hope the movie will be much better :(

TiE23
07-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Mehhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkk.......... Shubassheelekanakata..... Mmmmmm, sucky....

TiE

Black Knight of Keno
07-25-2004, 04:40 PM
"Episode III - Revenge of the ninja's" would be much better :p

manoman81
07-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Well I think that The Half Blood Prince sounds... Oh, sorry. Wrong thing. :D

Revenge of the Sith sounds ok, but it just seems so weak. It fits but are they trying to tell us that the marketing department couldn't come up with anything better? I really don't care. I just want to see how Obi-wan and Anakin hash things out. :swrd2:

Sam Fisher
07-25-2004, 05:16 PM
That doesn't sound very good IMO...

Sam Fisher
07-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
'Rise of the Empire' is much better.

Yeah, it does :)

Why can't they do that instead.... :confused:

TiE23
07-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by manoman81
Well I think that The Half Blood Prince sounds... Oh, sorry. Wrong thing. :D

Revenge of the Sith sounds ok, but it just seems so weak. It fits but are they trying to tell us that the marketing department couldn't come up with anything better? I really don't care. I just want to see how Obi-wan and Anakin hash things out. :swrd2: *Purges Harry Potter fan* :D

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/letth.jpg
Bub-by Anakin, Hello Darth Vader

TiE

Alegis
07-25-2004, 05:28 PM
no good :( but i'msure the movie will

Sam Fisher
07-25-2004, 05:45 PM
It had better be.

Black Knight of Keno
07-25-2004, 06:00 PM
I think the new three episodes are just too over-pumped with sspecial effects and animations. The old good movies were filled with action, and movement. The new ones just have too much speaking, explaining, physics and the plot jumps in over than 10 years as the old didn't jump much. A couple of years maybe :p

TK-8252
07-25-2004, 06:11 PM
If you ask me, that title is pretty lame. Just more Jedi/Sith fanboyism.

I don't get it... it's the rise of the Empire... there's only two Sith known to be in existance...

Zanatio
07-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I don't get it... it's the rise of the Empire... there's only two Sith known to be in existance...
That's what they'd like you to believe...

legameboy
07-25-2004, 07:24 PM
*closes eyes and wishes it was "Rise of the Empire"*

*opens eyes*

****!

Ah well.

Mike Windu
07-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Revenge of the Sith eh...

I think I should quote Kain here:

Star Wars: Episode III: The Utter Failure of George Lucas, May His Credibility R.I.P.

*rimshot*

The movie had better be good. Or this bloody plastic lightsaber is all that will be left at Skywalker Ranch.

*plots to get a better director*

topshot
07-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
*closes eyes and wishes it was "Rise of the Empire"*

*opens eyes*

****!

Ah well.

I guess it's just one of those things that are not meant to be........

*Attempts to use the Force to persuade GL into changing the title to "Rise of the Empire", but completely fails in his attempt to do so.*

........damn. :(

acdcfanbill
07-25-2004, 07:53 PM
well he was gonna call eps 6 revenge of the jedi, but he didnt like the revenge paired w/ jedi, so now he can pair it with sith, and its all ok, cause bad people and revenge go well together.

Neverhoodian
07-25-2004, 08:14 PM
I honestly don't see why "Revenge of the Sith" is a sucky title. Remember Darth Maul's line, "at last we shall have revenge?" Palpatine (aka the Sith lord Darth Sidius) will become Emperor, making the Sith rulers of the galaxy. For thousands of years the Jedi have kept the Sith at bay, thwarting their plans time and again. This is the Sith's payback time. They can finally destroy the Jedi, allowing them to create their evil Empire without having to worry about such guardians of light (or so they think ;) ).

Besides, Revenge of the Sith contrasts with Return of the Jedi. It shows that the Sith are driven by darker motives than their light side counterparts.

PR-0927
07-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, at least it isn't "The Creeping Fear." That title sucked a lot!! Is this what that dude guessed and George Lucas just smiled and stuff?!?!

:fett:

IG-64
07-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Freaking stupid whiners, Revenge of the Sith is an awesome name.

http://www.themanipulation.com/images/whine.jpg

Zappa_0
07-25-2004, 09:26 PM
I wish people would stop complaining and live with it. As George Lucas once said in an interview, all the people who say they hate the prequals are 35 yr olds that still love in their parents basement. People just get over it, your not gonna change a thing.

Acrylic
07-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Well, I havent ever seen a SW movie, except for Ep 1, and that movie sucked. So, I never wanna see a SW movie for as long as I live.

IMO = The SW series sucks.

coupes.
07-25-2004, 10:36 PM
Well... I'd say you're not in the right place to say this... :p

Anyways, I think it's an ok title... You woulndn't have been satisfied no matter what the title might have been... so stop complaining.

legameboy
07-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Well, I havent ever seen a SW movie, except for Ep 1, and that movie sucked. So, I never wanna see a SW movie for as long as I live.

Lol.

You sir, have no place to say that since you haven't even seen the rest of the movies, and the only one you saw was Episode I.

Think before you talk. :p

TK-8252
07-25-2004, 10:45 PM

:dozey:

Limecat is not pleased.
http://limecat.net/kitty.jpg

Mike Windu
07-25-2004, 10:50 PM
@ Acrylic: How the heck did you end up in the Swamp? :xp:

Episode 1 was the first SW movie I saw anyway, and it wasn't THAT bad... I hold it dear to my heart as the first SW movie... and darth maul was badass :)

Curt-Man
07-25-2004, 11:45 PM
yeah he was, i was mad he died in the first one he was in, i was was also mad boba fett died in the first one you see him in action, i mean come on he is the most powerful bounty hunter, he gets owned by some stupid luck of han whacking him in the jet pack(yes i know he doesn't actually die).

Kain
07-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Lame.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

ET Warrior
07-26-2004, 02:51 AM
:eek:

I love that title, and I don't care what you all say :xp:

Right... the entire series sucks because you didn't like ONE of the movies you saw :dozey:

Kain
07-26-2004, 03:06 AM
I dunno ET. If the first SW movie I see was Ep1, I'd say the series sucks too...

Expand your Imagi-Nation

ET Warrior
07-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Kain
I dunno ET. If the first SW movie I see was Ep1, I'd say the series sucks too...

Yeah, but you're a really bitter person :xp:

Darth Groovy
07-26-2004, 03:22 AM

http://www.third-core.org/alegis/creation/wrongforum.jpg

Seriously dude...the um, CounterStrike forums are over there....

*points in random direction*

Anyways, I think the title fits. Can't wait to see how this ends, and at the same time, it will be sad, because there will be no movies left to wait for... :(

Black Knight of Keno
07-26-2004, 03:57 AM
Maybe Lucas will end up making the Yuuzhan-vong-or-whatever-attack as the three last episodes... :D

*Walks away to CS-forums but soon comes back and goes to the other way* Wrong forum, sorry :D

CapNColostomy
07-26-2004, 04:52 AM

You're, like, fat, or something.

IG-64
07-26-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
Revenge of the Sith eh...

I think I should quote Kain here:

Star Wars: Episode III: The Utter Failure of George Lucas, May His Credibility R.I.P.

*rimshot*

The movie had better be good. Or this bloody plastic lightsaber is all that will be left at Skywalker Ranch.

*plots to get a better director*

WHAT!? This is coming from a man who has never seen Empire Strikes back or Return of the Jedi people :disaprove

Acrylic
07-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
You're, like, fat, or something.

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/acrylicguitar/AUT_0600.jpg

Honestly...DOES THAT LOOK FAT TO YOU?!

Maybe if you're retarded, yes, but you're WRONG.

Anyways, when I said the SW series sucked, that was a major typo. Something else was on my mind, and I meant SW Episode 1.

I dunno, some of my friends were like "Hey, wanna watch STAR WARS???? " and I replied with a big "no."

So, I don't like Star Wars. Never did. Never will.

The reason I came here was for the people, not SW. :rolleyes:

Pie™
07-26-2004, 11:20 AM

Maybe if you're retarded, yes, but you're WRONG. I don't think he meant it literary :rolleyes:

ZBomber
07-26-2004, 12:44 PM

Am I the only one who finds it funny that you took like 40 pictures of yourself in different poses?

Acrylic
07-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Am I the only one who finds it funny that you took like 40 pictures of yourself in different poses?

They're for my g/f. :rolleyes:

Codja X
07-26-2004, 01:01 PM
I like the way you've lined up all your gameboys. Why have you got 3 different versions of the same thing?

Back on topic:

Revenge of the Sith is a title that hasn't disappointed. The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones seemed to make people go "what the f*ck!?".

It may not be to adventerous or unexpected, but it's cool by me and any title with "revenge" and "sith" can't be that bad.

As IG-64 says:

STOP WHINING!

There are more important things in the world to moan about

Acrylic
07-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Codja X
I like the way you've lined up all your gameboys. Why have you got 3 different versions of the same thing?

Well, the clear purplish one I bought from my cousin for $25. The white one, a friend gave for my Sammy Hagar CD, and I bought the NES GBA SP Cuz it looks so damn cool.

Codja X
07-26-2004, 01:17 PM
a friend gave for my Sammy Hagar CD,

You've definitely come off best in that deal:)

Acrylic
07-26-2004, 01:19 PM
You've definitely come off best in that deal:)

Word. ;)

edlib
07-26-2004, 01:25 PM
:rolleyes:

The title is fine. I'm not totally thrilled with it, but it doesn't make me cringe either.

2 things to remember:

1.) The SW series was GL's updated answer to all those early sci-fi serials (Buck Rodgers, Flash Gordon) he saw as a kid. They always had pretty cheesey episode titles ("Invasion of the Mole People of Mars" "Flash Fights The Venusian Squid Monster" etc...) In keeping with that tradition, the episode titles have been pretty genre accurate.

2.) The prequels were suppose to mirror the original series in content, style, and theme, so "Revenge of the Sith" being the mirror of "Return of the Jedi" is totally in keeping with his stated objective for the series.

Besides, who really cares what the movie is called as long as it's good. We'll all get used to the name in time anyway. I remember the furor over the other prequel titles supposedly sucking. But now that everybody is used to them they can go on to be critical of other parts of the films. :dozey:

ET Warrior
07-26-2004, 02:01 PM
So, I don't like Star Wars. Never did. Never will.

I like people who judge things that they've never experienced :indif:

Joetheeskimo
07-26-2004, 02:20 PM
It's gonna be awesome! Sure, the title sucks, but I may be the only person here that loves the first two and thinks the third will be just as awesome. The trilogy is classical, but it still sucks.

Neverhoodian
07-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Well, I havent ever seen a SW movie, except for Ep 1, and that movie sucked.

NO NO NO! You did it all wrong!

*bangs head on keyboard*

I'm a firm believer that people need to watch the Star Wars movies in the order that they came out, not by episode number. The original trilogy explains many things that the prequels don't even bother reflecting upon. The prequels were made with the assumption that you watched the original trilogy.

Go and watch Star Wars Episode IV, Acrylic. Then watch Episodes V and VI. They're excellent movies, honest. Then go back and watch the prequels. Things will make more sense, trust me.

originally posted by Darth Tepe
Maybe Lucas will end up making the Yuuzhan-vong-or-whatever-attack as the three last episodes...

If you even suggest that again, I shall personally beat you to death with a stale meatloaf.:indif:

Joetheeskimo
07-26-2004, 02:35 PM
OT: Eh, pardon me Neverhoodian, but Pie never told me that he designed Red X's. And one thing that sorta pisses me off is when people don't bother fixing broken images.

Pie™
07-26-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
OT: Eh, pardon me Neverhoodian, but Pie never told me that he designed Red X's. And one thing that sorta pisses me off is when people don't bother fixing broken images. The damn hosting ended, and I lost the image in a format :(
I think I uploaded it again and pm'ed the link to him though, but I don't remember the adress...

Joetheeskimo
07-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Ah. Sorry. ;)

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber

No...No you are not :lol:

As for the title... it fits, so what's wrong with it? The title whips by and is over in 10 seconds... then we get that awsome space battle they promised us *Crosses fingers*

I also like how the thread begins with people hating it and us at the end not careing or actually liking it :rolleyes:

Like a pack of ravaging wolfs you are!

Black Knight of Keno
07-26-2004, 06:01 PM
You shouldn't get your hopes up, even if you would've liked episode I and II, III will never have the feeling the Return of the Jedi had. Not the same intruiging plot(As we allready know what will happen in small terms. Like Anakin becoming Vader, Empire rising, Jedi purge and so on) that VI had and allso it's just too animated. It's made mostly on the computers.
If episode III would've done with the same style the Return of the Jedi was, that would be great. No huge animations that destroy the hole image, no long talks in some dull places. More of action all the time, but still not recognizable action, but something that takes you into the movie.

Some of you know what I'm talking about...
<_<
>_>
Right?

Sam Fisher
07-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Yep, I know what ya mean :)

Not so much computer animated-ness, more real effects.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-26-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
You shouldn't get your hopes up, even if you would've liked episode I and II, III will never have the feeling the Return of the Jedi had. Not the same intruiging plot(As we allready know what will happen in small terms. Like Anakin becoming Vader, Empire rising, Jedi purge and so on) that VI had and allso it's just too animated. It's made mostly on the computers.
If episode III would've done with the same style the Return of the Jedi was, that would be great. No huge animations that destroy the hole image, no long talks in some dull places. More of action all the time, but still not recognizable action, but something that takes you into the movie.

Some of you know what I'm talking about...
<_<
>_>
Right?

can't say I agree with ya.

George is about the special effects and if they keep evolving... so will his movies.

And besides, I like CG stuff... Like the Clone Troopers. You couldn't tell all the time that they weer all CG. And if you say you can, I have a constapated bull right here for ya :)

Sabretooth
07-27-2004, 05:48 AM
The title is okay, but doesn't fit in with the series... I'm sure GL could have thought better... (if he could think, that is)

CapNColostomy
07-27-2004, 05:58 AM

Maybe if you're retarded, yes, but you're WRONG.

Whoah there, pork chop! Take it easy! Take your meds, enjoy a nice salad (lite dressing only), and don't get so worked up. I may be retarded and wrong, but you're still a barrel ass. Fatso.

Astrotoy7
07-27-2004, 06:25 AM

and Led Zeppelin sucks horse d*cks......

*runs*

:p

nah, I love the zep too, but wth are you doin here then man !

I like the title, a nice homage to what the title of ROTJ was originally going to be :D

so many freakin whiners.....

and re what Kain said, as quoted by Mike..... I think GL has immense credibility in the film-making world. Just 'cause he's not the world's greatest director doesnt mean he hasnt made a tremendous contribution to the industry, which he surely has....

mtfbwya

toms
07-27-2004, 10:46 AM
i'm surprised that, especially on a SW based forum, the prequels have come to be held in such low regard that almost everyone fully expects this to suck.

Me too :D
Well, maybe not, but i now have such low expectations for SW movies that i don't really care much anymore.

Revenge of the Sith sounds fine to me. Works well with Return of the Jedi... and doesn't make everyone laugh out loud the way TPM and AOTC did when we first heard them.

(edit: meant sith, not jedi)

Darth Talliusc
07-27-2004, 02:14 PM
many of you are acting disappointed that they didnt make a "better" title. you'd think after seeing the titles of his other movies you'd know that its not gonna sound great on the first hearing (attack of the clones didnt seem right to many of you, and neither did empire strikes back really) its a clearcut case of what i call the "superman principle".

by this i mean that the title may sound stupid on its own at first, but over time it will fit perfectly. superman is the dumbest name for a superhero ive ever heard, but its so ingrained into our culture that nobody notices it, same for batman and numerous others.

i would have preferred a better title, but im happy VERY happy that it wasnt any of the ones that are so much worse. i think we got lucky. i mean ep2 (in my mind) was surely gonna be called "the clone wars". attack of the clones didnt exactly sound great to me, but already, just 2 years later it sounds fine.

i think its a fitting title that really rounds the series off nicely. its almost tradition (well for the two trilogies we know of). first movie has a great title, but is somewhat slowed down due to the development of so much plot and new characters. the second movie is an action packed thriller with a title that makes ppl cringe at first glance, and the third one is the closer that gets mixed reactions but will eventually be accepted among the masses.

think about it this way. if they did ep1-3 and just now were doing 4-6. how would you react to titles like "the empire strikes back" and "return of the jedi". probably the exact same way you're reacting now. you'd wish they would just make good titles like in the old days of "attack of the clones" and "revenge of the sith".

Kain
07-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Episode 3: The Utter Failure of George Lucas. May his credibility R.I.P.

Thats just me.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Codja X
07-27-2004, 03:49 PM

Thats just me.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Is that all you can type on this subject? I you're going to post this in every thread you can get onto, try at least changing some of the words

Kain
07-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Is that all you can type on this subject? I you're going to post this in every thread you can get onto, try at least changing some of the words

Or you could ignore it. I'm not changing it cuz you wanna whine about it. Kay? Kay.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Codja X
07-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Expand your Imagi-Nation?

Expand your vocabulary.

Rad Blackrose
07-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Expand your Imagi-Nation?

Expand your vocabulary.

I'm sorry to say, but a retard can flame his way out of a paper bag better than the attempt you have just shown.

Kain
07-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Its really sad cuz he seems to like following me around trying to annoy me by saying that.

Get a new hobby Codja. Stalking is illegal.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Codja X
07-27-2004, 04:48 PM
What's really sad is that you've been ramming the line:

down everyones throats.

It wasn't funny the first time and it's especially not funny the 7th or 8th time. Just cut down the spamming.

In future, post it in one thread and post a link.

Mex
07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
They're for my g/f. :rolleyes:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

Return of the Sith rules. End of that, no amount of whining is ever going to change the name.

Kain
07-27-2004, 05:15 PM
What's really sad is that you've been ramming the line:

down everyones throats.

It wasn't funny the first time and it's especially not funny the 7th or 8th time. Just cut down the spamming.

In future, post it in one thread and post a link.

1: I ain't ramming it down anybodies throat.
2: Just because you don't think its funny doesn't mean nobody else does. I've actually gotten plenty of compliments on it.
3: I'll do what I want in the future, and don't you try and tell me what to do, because your not a Mod, not a Super Mod, and not an Admin, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shut your trap. Its my opinion and it stays as is.

I don't care if you don't think its funny, some do. Some don't. DEAL WITH IT!! I don't like some of these 'funny pictures' that get posted, but I don't go 'Its not funny quit posting it wah wah wah wah wah'.

Wanna keep trying to convince me? Do it in PM's, and quit making your idiocy public.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Joetheeskimo
07-27-2004, 08:12 PM
For ****'s sake. This guy has 300 posts and he thinks he has the authority to talk down to Kain? OMFG, just STFU and get the hell out of our thread and out of Kain's face.

ET Warrior
07-27-2004, 08:20 PM
For ****'s sake. This guy has 300 posts and he thinks he has the authority to talk down to Kain? OMFG, just STFU and get the hell out of our thread and out of Kain's face.

Seriously, the only person here who gets to talk down Kain and isn't a mod is....me. You know, because I'm awesome like that :xp:

Episode 3: I'm a little girl and I wear pink ribbons in my hair.

:D

Acrylic
07-27-2004, 08:24 PM

Who cares how many posts he has?

Acrylic
07-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Pal™
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

Dude, screw you.

Zee was commenting on my many pics of me. And I said they were for my g/f.

Man, you're an ass-hole.

TK-8252
07-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Sheesh, a thread about the title of the next Star Wars movie turns into a flame war.

I love you guys. :roleyess:

Joetheeskimo
07-27-2004, 08:33 PM
I love you too! :)

Kain
07-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Yea, c'mon fellas. Lets get back on topic.

Arcylic: You coulda posted a link to the Forumer Pic thread and posted the pic in there.
People riding Arcylic: Get off his back. He was just defending himself.

If you wanna crack on something, I can post a link to a postive review of Reign of Fire or a negative review of LoTR, but in a new thread.

...yea, I expect a few 'STFU Kain, you're no mod' replies. VERY mature, gentleman(and ladies, if any of ya are reading).

Expand your Imagi-Nation

ET Warrior
07-28-2004, 02:20 AM
What the....I go to all the effort of cleverly insulting Kain and not even a response. *sigh* I'll just have to put more effort into the next one :p

Rad Blackrose
07-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Sheesh, a thread about the title of the next Star Wars movie turns into a flame war.

I love you guys. :roleyess:

But but... My lieghtsaborz of teh honerz sez to keel!!111

Mex
07-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Dude, screw you.

Zee was commenting on my many pics of me. And I said they were for my g/f.

Man, you're an ass-hole.

Then why are you posting pics for you g/f on forums. You dumbass.

Astrotoy7
07-28-2004, 09:38 AM

tee he he. Pal I can imagine your avatar sying that quite well :D

Acrylic did seem very pleased with himself in those photos :D

I wont post the pics of me for my gf here, I promise :D

Kain ! Read my earlier post - what credibility are you referring to !
GL was *never* an established director, nor a screenplay writer...!

I just think its an inaccurate way to describe how he has changed from the OT, which isn't really much, since he didnt direct ESB and ROTJ they wouldve come out differently anyways....

ah well, more power to ya man !

bring on Ep 3 !

*closes eyes - resumes being spoiler free*

mtfbwya

Pad
07-28-2004, 09:47 AM
Shall I get this back on right track?
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
Anyways, I think it's an ok title... You woulndn't have been satisfied no matter what the title might have been... so stop complaining. Correctomundo, anticipation is just SO high there is no way of pleasing!

And can someone explain me all this hostility. Keep away from the act-stupid-train folk! ;)

Acrylic
07-28-2004, 11:31 AM

I took pictures for my g/f. I posted maybe two of them here cuz I didnt feel like taking seperate pictures.

Then, Z went into my album and discovered *big shock* that I took many pictures of my self.

Now, If I posted 40 pics of myself here, thatd be a different story, but I only posted 2.

ET Warrior
07-28-2004, 01:41 PM
I took pictures for my g/f. I posted maybe two of them here cuz I didnt feel like taking seperate pictures.

Then, Z went into my album and discovered *big shock* that I took many pictures of my self. .

I think the moral of the story today kids, is that women have evil wizard powers that we should all respect and not get on the wrong side of. :indif:

Or...something like that....

Episode III: I'm so jealous of George Lucas and all his talent I cry myself to sleep at night

Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Episode III: I'm so jealous of George Lucas and all his talent I cry myself to sleep at night

Sounds about right :)

Kain
07-28-2004, 04:39 PM
George Lucas DOES make me cry myself to sleep. Why? you ask.

3 words.

Jar
Jar
Binks

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Mex
07-28-2004, 04:48 PM

Then, Z went into my album and discovered *big shock* that I took many pictures of my self.

Now, If I posted 40 pics of myself here, thatd be a different story, but I only posted 2.

Ey, lets stop all the fussin' and the feudin'!

*Hug*

acdcfanbill
07-28-2004, 05:12 PM
i know we're in the off topic haven here, but cripes, this is re gosh dark dictlous :D

Rad Blackrose
07-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Then why are you posting pics for you g/f on forums.

http://www.ascendancy.net/tribalwar/ff7-ohno.gif

Good game.

Astrotoy7
07-30-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
http://www.ascendancy.net/tribalwar/ff7-ohno.gif

Good game.

he he he

cool ! ive never seen that before :D *saves*

mtfbwya