PDA

View Full Version : Little Episode 3 Trailer [Spoilers?]


Nalukai
07-29-2004, 10:45 AM
you can view a small trialer of ep 3 by copying and pasting this link into address bar:

http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/ROTS.avi

you need divx to be able to view--- enjoy!

Pad
07-29-2004, 10:56 AM
Doesnt work for me, but there already is an epIII thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132456

Suggest you discuss your stuff there ;)

CapNColostomy
07-29-2004, 11:10 AM
That's pretty cool. Didn't show much of anything without a green background, but still cool.

Astrotoy7
07-29-2004, 11:18 AM
*astro trembling fiercely*

*mumbles to himself ''must not spoil myself, must not spoil myself, must not spoil......"*

*runs into the night screaming to avoid the clicky*

mtfbwya

ET Warrior
07-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Since that episode III thread is about the name, and this one seems to be more about this little trailer doohickey which I cannot watch because I don't have divx on this machine, I just changed the thread title :dozey:

Kain
07-29-2004, 02:34 PM
There are no spoilers for Ep3. We already know whats gonna happen. The only thing we don't know is how GL is gonna screw it up...


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Mike Windu
07-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Kain
There are no spoilers for Ep3. We already know whats gonna happen. The only thing we don't know is how GL is gonna screw it up...


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Course we know... all the jedi will be cast from boy bands and Beverly Hills 90210.

>.>

<.<

*runs*

IG-64
07-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
*astro trembling fiercely*

*mumbles to himself ''must not spoil myself, must not spoil myself, must not spoil......"*

*runs into the night screaming to avoid the clicky*

mtfbwya

*follows*

Astrotoy7
07-30-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Kain
There are no spoilers for Ep3. We already know whats gonna happen. The only thing we don't know is how GL is gonna screw it up...


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Kains 2c ! Youve given us that 2c so many times, I might be able to buy that hip hop gold chain i've always wanted ! BAMM!

:p

mtfbwya

Sam Fisher
07-30-2004, 11:11 AM
I saw this 2 days ago ^^

Kain
07-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Kains 2c ! Youve given us that 2c so many times, I might be able to buy that hip hop gold chain i've always wanted ! BAMM!

:p

mtfbwya

What can I say. I'ma gracious guy...

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to watching this overly confusing episode of Ed Edd and Eddy.


Expand your Imagi-Nation

manoman81
07-30-2004, 09:08 PM
As I said in the EP3 name thread, I just want to see how Obi-wan kicks Anikan's butt. :D