PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings : Return of the King game for Xbox

Mex
07-30-2004, 10:18 AM
My brother bought this yesterday and we wanted to play co-operative, but we can't figure out how! We press start when I start a mission, we try everything but we can't get it to work. So he let me borrow it for a day and I've completed the Crack of Doom level [or something like that] and I'm still confused on how to play Co-operative.

Can anyone give me help?

ET Warrior
07-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Interesting....i played that game coop with a friend when he rented it....I dont remember it being particularly confusing...

But I don't remember how to do it ;)

Mex
07-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know! ^^;

Sorry about that. But we got another copy and this time it was RotK!

Pad
07-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Pal™
Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know! ^^;
Hilarious!

* Remembers how he after watching LOTR about ten times Frodo mistook for Aragorn *

>_>

ET Warrior
07-30-2004, 07:06 PM

:rofl:

You didn't notice the title screen of the game said Two Towers?

:rofl:

Pie™
07-30-2004, 07:08 PM
Uh, wait a minute :confused:
If you had the Two Towers disc, how could you complete the Crack Of Doom level? :confused:

Pad
07-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
If you had the Two Towers disc, how could you complete the Crack Of Doom level? :confused:
Maybe he´s just saying that to make him look a "bit" smart afterall. :p

Mex
07-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Pie™

I must of err.. Misread the levels. I am kinda clumbsy. >.<

Mike Windu
07-30-2004, 11:25 PM
Smooth Pal ;) How the heck did you not recognize it was TTT? I mean... there's no RotK stuff in there!

Forecast: Cloudy and a 75% chance of thread closing.

:D

Kain
07-31-2004, 12:03 AM
Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know!

Ha...ha...hahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerd.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

ET Warrior
07-31-2004, 02:23 AM
This thread has apparently outlived it's usefulness :xp:

I dont think it was ever useful...actually.......maybe if you had actually had a REAL problem ;)