View Full Version : Some KOTOR modding questions...
1. Can I somehow change my characters normal clothes to those
what Bastila have ? (And make some small skinning changes so
that they don't affect bastilas appearance...)
2. Can I somehow change the jedi robe look like Bastilas clothes ?
(And make some color variations of cource...)
3. Can I somehow remove the armor restrictions from force
1. Check the List of Tools and Downloads thread at the top of the forum for tools, and How to Mod Kotor thread for som tutorials ideas etc.
2. Yes you can, change them to yours and you will need KotOR tool to extract the .tga texture file and Photoshop or other quality program to edit it.
3. Yes I've done it I'll get back to you on this one
4. Yes again, but I don't know exactly how I believe you need to change some value in the baseitems.2da file, but I don't know which or if that is even remotely correct, but you can do it.
07-31-2004, 06:48 AM
Bast's clothes to your normal clothes: there was a mod floating around that did that , so each female character (the ones oyu can choose at the start) had her clothes. easy to do yourself. extract her model and tga file , rename to match the clothes for the fem chars. - this way you can have different colours for the different classes.
If you dont mind one colour suits all change appearance.2da , lines modelB texB , copy bast's lines and replace all the female ones for the class/es you want to change.
bast's clothes to jedi robes : essentially the same as above , rename to i think its pfbbI , same for the tga files (double check in base items and kotor tool for the tga and model names) - colours are easy , just modify with your fav prog.
Powers with Armour: spells.2da , there is a line at the right side of the 2da , restricted items i think its called (or short name there of) each line art of the coloum says 0x00030 (+ or - one of the 0's) change this to 0x00000 (+ or - one of the 0') basically where the 3 is change to a 0.
Any thing you dont get just ask. If Im not here someone else will be able to help.
Oh and Mav dont mean to steal your thunder , just figured I know how and would share, helpful hand and all that;)
There are mods which does what I want to do ??
Do you have DL links ?
07-31-2004, 09:30 AM
The download links reside HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122049)!
Yes I noticed that there is somekind of Force/armor restriction
mod... but the link doesn't work...
And Yep there was also some Bastila clothes mod... But the
link doesn't work...
And I also found some other Bastila mod links... But none of
those links works...
07-31-2004, 10:04 AM
All Force Powers With Any Armor:
A quick 2da hack to allow you to use all force powers no matter what armor you wear. If you have problems with the file, just right click and select save as, naming the file "spells.2da" in the KotOROverride folder.
(New game not required)
Download Here (http://www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.com/files/mods/Kitty/spells.2da.txt)
This is the Bastila clothes mod:
Clothes Mod (http://www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.com/files/mods/bastilaclothes.zip)
OK those links works... thanks..
The Envmap in bastilas model is Transparency in the player
model ?? (is there some easy fix for this ??)
you will have to do some .2da file editing and change the column named envmap from DEFAULT to CM_Baremetal, for your PC's skin.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.