PDA

View Full Version : I like teh Simpsons, but...


Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-31-2004, 08:51 PM
clicky (http://poststuff2.entensity.net/073004/image.php?pic=simpsons.jpg)


Rawwwwwght :rolleyes:


I suppose even crazy people need to get married :(

ZBomber
07-31-2004, 09:23 PM
:| Ew, the lady is fat and ugleh. :p

Curt-Man
07-31-2004, 10:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHA that made my day zbpomber, thas the funniest thing iver heard all week, man that was gold, but yeah those people are gay and deserve to get shot;)

Neverhoodian
07-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:| Ew, the lady is fat and ugleh.

Now now, let's critique the costumes, not the people themselves. I don't want this to turn into a "Fat people suck" thread. ;)

I've heard of diehard Simpsons fans, but this one takes the cake. (or donut???) I mean seriously, try explaining something like this to your kids later on. For such a momentous occasion in life, I would take things a little more seriously.:rolleyes:

*EDIT* Curt-Man, why would they be getting married if they were gay?:confused:

RoxStar
07-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:| Ew, the lady is fat and ugleh. :p

Now now, just because shes growing a fifth blue limb doesn't mean that she deserves name calling.;)

El Sitherino
07-31-2004, 10:24 PM
... is that a luffa on her head?

Acrylic
07-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
Now now, let's critique the costumes, not the people themselves. I don't want this to turn into a "Fat people suck" thread. ;)



Who cares if hes critiqueing the people?! *cartman voice* Whateva Whateva he do what he wants!*/cartman voice*

Seriously, who cares if he said that? It shouldnt be your concern.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian
*EDIT* Curt-Man, why would they be getting married if they were gay?:confused:

Dont say that. You make yourself look like a 3rd grader.








I must say tho. Those are some really ugly people.

Kain
07-31-2004, 11:43 PM
Oh...my...gawd...

That'd be like me dressing up as Kain and Selene as BloodRayne at our wedding...


Expand your Imagi-Nation

ZBomber
07-31-2004, 11:44 PM
Ah God, before all you overwight people come after me, I'm NOT predjuice against people who weigh more than me, and NO, I'm not forming a cult to overthrow all of you. :p

Curt - Glad I made your day. ;)

Never: Maybe they made a bet Judging by their awesome choice of clothing,(:thumbsup: ) I wouldn't be suprised if they were gay and it was all a dare or something. :p

(Edited 3 times so far....)

El Sitherino
07-31-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Kain
Oh...my...gawd...

That'd be like me dressing up as Kain and Selene as BloodRayne at our wedding...


Expand your Imagi-Nation yeah, but the thing is... y'all aren't fat and ugly. or atleast I think that was the point.... :confused:

Neverhoodian
08-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Zbomber
Never: Maybe they made a bet Judging by their awesome choice of clothing,( :thumbsup: ) I wouldn't be suprised if they were gay and it was all a dare or something.

Yeah, I thought of that. They might have done it as a publicity stunt. They may have figured "If Britney Spears can get a crazy marriage and stay famous, why can't we get a crazy marriage and BECOME famous?" Wouldn't suprise me, given the fact that people are willing to do crazy and demeaning stunts just to get fifteen minutes of fame. (case in point; all the "reality" TV shows nowadays)

Acrylic, you may have misunderstood me. I was primarily trying to ensure that things didn't get off-topic. After all, you don't hear of a gay man and a lesbian getting married every day.;)



That's not saying they are, of course...maybe...who knows?

El Sitherino
08-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
After looking at the pic I don't know whether to laugh, cry or vomit. I did all three at once.

CapNColostomy
08-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
yeah, but the thing is... y'all aren't fat and ugly. or atleast I think that was the point.... :confused:

Sure they are. Why wouldn't they be?

Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 08:19 AM
They are probably the only single people that have ever dressed up as Homer and Marge when they get married

Alegis
08-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:| Ew, the lady is fat and ugleh. :p
first thing i noticed as well.

...pathetic scum...

Astrotoy7
08-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:| Ew, the lady is fat and ugleh. :p

nah, she looks quite buxom and voluptuous to me, the way astro likes em :D :p

The bloke she is marrying though looks disgusting, and looks like he has smeared faeces over his mouth.... ugh ! :(

:p

mtfbwya

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
The bloke she is marrying though looks disgusting, and looks like he has smeared faeces over his mouth.... ugh ! :(

:p

mtfbwya

So I guess you don't like your men that way :confused:


;)

PR-0927
08-01-2004, 05:42 PM
OMIGOD!! ROFLMAO!!

:fett:

Pie™
08-01-2004, 07:51 PM
:lol:

*sings Astro and CapN slogan he just made up*

"just say no, just say no, to fat people!" :p

ooh, nice banner btw, bet i'll get a lot outta that one

http://advertising.entensity.net/images/ads/aznf.jpg

:naughty:

Mike Windu
08-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
:lol:

*sings Astro and CapN slogan he just made up*

"just say no, just say no, to fat people!" :p

ooh, nice banner btw, bet i'll get a lot outta that one

http://advertising.entensity.net/images/ads/aznf.jpg

:naughty:


:rofl:

Nice banner :indif:

El Sitherino
08-01-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Pie™

http://advertising.entensity.net/images/ads/aznf.jpg

:naughty: omg omg omg that's perfect for my sig

*has a very large thing for the asian ladies*

Astrotoy7
08-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
*has a very large thing for the asian ladies*

that's disgusting....no wonder RighteousBee got outta here after 3 posts....you wavin around your "large thing" all over the place... :p

Ah, Sithy, you have the makings of a sleazy "westerner- in- Thailand-porn-producer" .... Im going there next month btw :p

mtfbwya

wassup
08-02-2004, 05:30 AM
I thought these forums were supposed to be PG...

Acrylic
08-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by wassup
I thought these forums were supposed to be PG...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu6.jpg

How's that for PG? :rolleyes:

Captain Wilson
08-02-2004, 04:38 PM
LOL

You mean you and your bride arnt dressing up kain :confused:

:p

Astrotoy7
08-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Kain
Oh...my...gawd...

That'd be like me dressing up as Kain and Selene as BloodRayne at our wedding...


I thought that was a given, Kainski :D

Just like I'm makin my gf cut her hair and dye it blue like Eiko inn FF9, and I'll get a big freakin pimp hat like Vivi or Freya... ;)

Acrylic, how long exactly do think that will stay up.....

mtfbwya

ZBomber
08-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
I thought that was a given, Kainski :D

Just like I'm makin my gf cut her hair and dye it blue like Eiko inn FF9, and I'll get a big freakin pimp hat like Vivi or Freya... ;)

Acrylic, how long exactly do think that will stay up.....

mtfbwya

My guess is awhile, people post pics all the time with swears and stuff.

If not, I guess we could sue Acrylic for burning my "virgin eyes" ;)

Mike Windu
08-02-2004, 06:56 PM
hahah!

I feel for the reporter that had to cover that idiotic story.

ET Warrior
08-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Acrylic, how long exactly do think that will stay up.....

Longer than it would have if YOU would have posted it :xp:




I'm kidding of course, I have no problem with the picture myself :)

Acrylic
08-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Longer than it would have if YOU would have posted it :xp:




I'm kidding of course, I have no problem with the picture myself :)


Oh, now don't I feel special!!!???

*ponders...*


Yes, yes I do!!! :D :D :D

Anthony
08-02-2004, 07:22 PM
*blink*


Oh dear god.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
...and I'll get a big freakin pimp hat like Vivi or Freya... ;)...


Oh ****, Mr. Bojangles and I have matching ones... I know I have a picture of it somewhere. I'm gonna see if I can find it. :D

SeleneRayne
08-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
yeah, but the thing is... y'all aren't fat and ugly. or atleast I think that was the point.... :confused:



Naw, me and Kain are very slender thanks to jobs that don't pay enough, and his uncaring father and my uncaring parents. :(


I mean, sure BloodRayne's my fav, but I think I'd have to save my sexy catsuit for Halloween parties....and for stalking nightime victims. :D

Kain
08-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Y'know, I can't quit thinking about how stupid this is...

...I hate dumb obssesive people...

...and most people in general.


Expand your Imagi-Nation

Redwing
08-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by wassup
I thought these forums were supposed to be PG...

Look carefully at your own forum rules and you'll see there's a loophole. You aren't supposed to use "excessive" profanity and you're not supposed to try and skirt the censor.

In other words, it's so vague that it puts it up to the mods, shockingly enough ;)