PDA

View Full Version : the mines

bigbeef
08-01-2004, 02:53 AM
the mines :cry7:

that's right at the near begining of the sp game there is a mine place does NE1 know wat i need to do here? large and extensive instuctions lists plz!!! :mob:

:fire11: :bounfire:

Cheech Marin
08-01-2004, 01:00 PM
You mind telling us exactly where you are in the leve and what you're stuck on? I'm assuming that you're talking about Mission 3: Artus Mines.

Rick50cal
08-01-2004, 04:05 PM
"...large and extensive instuctions lists plz!"

Ok, how about "large and extensive" indications of just where you are exactly...this level is very 'step' intensive.

Neverhoodian
08-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Ok, I'll take a shot at it. Here's what to do if you're having trouble navigating through the mines and dealing with the mine monsters.

*Before you go in, arm yourself with the stun baton. That's right, I said stun baton. It doesn't use up any ammo and can kill a mine monster in about two or three hits.

*If the tunnels are too dark to see, try using your night vision goggles to see or just turn up the game's brightness.

*Finally, when paths branch out, always take the path on the right. You'll get there eventually.

I hope that helps, though being a little more specific would have been great.

Sam Fisher
08-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Actually, you need to stick to the far right or far left wall, or you will just go in circles.

jediwannabe13
09-05-2004, 07:00 PM
i find that if u follow the trail of enemies you will get to where you need to be. if all else fails, move up only.