PDA

View Full Version : [Querry]What Mod is YOUR Favorite


Doc Valentine
08-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Pick a mod, any mod out or in the works, that you like best. Could be anything a sabre mod or a Mod mod. Just post your fave.

Achilles
08-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Pick a mod, any mod out or in the works, that you like best. Could be anything a sabre mod or a Mod mod. Just post your fave.

I'm a big fan of all the mods I've made =) Assuming that you meant "a mod made by someone other than yourself", I would have to go with....

Talchia's Padawan Mod

I have several others that I enjoy thoroughly, but you just asked for one =) Prime's movie style robes have to be a close second.

Doc Valentine
08-01-2004, 08:34 PM
ooooo the padawan one was good i agree, but mine would have to be Kotor Arena, because it was the first of its kind. Showed me how to mod.

Achilles
08-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
ooooo the padawan one was good i agree, but mine would have to be Kotor Arena, because it was the first of its kind. Showed me how to mod.

Never took the time to try that one.

Doc Valentine
08-01-2004, 08:43 PM
it was cool. the Krate Dragon and the Rancor were pretty hard though.

Mav
08-01-2004, 09:21 PM
ACHILLIES HOW DARE YOU man seriously you HAVE to at least try the KotOR Arena Mod, honestly this is my favortie for one reason.... it increased the replay value for me exponentially, not to mention if you use the KotOR Arena in unison<sp?> with Darth Khasei's spawn enemies force powers..... now that equals some serious lightsaber action right there. :D

Achilles
08-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
ACHILLIES HOW DARE YOU man seriously you HAVE to at least try the KotOR Arena Mod, honestly this is my favortie for one reason.... it increased the replay value for me exponentially, not to mention if you use the KotOR Arena in unison<sp?> with Darth Khasei's spawn enemies force powers..... now that equals some serious lightsaber action right there. :D

I just did. Talchia was truely a modder ahead of his/her time. I'll have to try it again without the Hardcore mod installed. I used one of my level 20 save games and it was nearly impossible to beat any of the characters =)

I wish that there was more of an effort to made Module mods that are incorporated into the game (like the Exar Kun tomb for instance). I really enjoy seeing mods like the holowan spire and the arena mod, but it almost feels like a separate game. I'd love to be able to make a lightsaber crystal cave on Korriban =)

Mav
08-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
I wish that there was more of an effort to made Module mods that are incorporated into the game (like the Exar Kun tomb for instance). I really enjoy seeing mods like the holowan spire and the arena mod, but it almost feels like a separate game. I'd love to be able to make a lightsaber crystal cave on Korriban =)

you could easily make a module of a korriban crystal cave and incorporate it into the game. Just take the one from dantooine modify it to hold what you want and you could do something very similar to what I did to incorporate my new module into the game. Simply have a script to spawn a NPC somewher in the Sith Valley or the Sith cave, then when the PC talks to him, you could have the dialouge say something like.."I know of a secret ancient Sith crystal cave, I can take you there if you want." then attach a warp script to the dialouge to warp the PC to your module. Done, module incorporated :):D:)

Glamador
08-02-2004, 12:44 AM
frankly i havnt even seen those mods...padawan or KotOR arena...of course i only started with mods last week so sue me...if i could get a link? i happen to think that recruitable redhawke mod kicks ass...such terrific dialogue...

Mav
08-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Try this: Stuck: List of Downloads: Tools and Mods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122049)

Arena Mod, Carnival Mod, Padawan Mod, Hardcore mod. (http://home.t-online.de/home/Talchia/english.html)

Glamador
08-02-2004, 01:34 AM
oooooooooooo i recognize the padawan mod now...i thought it was called JEDI mod...wierd...damn pcgamemods naming...i dont like it

Achilles
08-02-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Glamador
oooooooooooo i recognize the padawan mod now...i thought it was called JEDI mod...wierd...damn pcgamemods naming...i dont like it

errr...that's because they are different mods. Talchia's padawan mod is very different from Malak369's jedi mod. The Jedi mod changes all classes to have jedi attributes. The padawan mod allows the pc to skip the Endar Spire and immediately achieve jedi status. It may seem like they do the same thing, but they don't.

Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 10:19 AM
well this isnt going to answer your quirey but, i love all the mods that are currently on my KotOR game :D:D:D

here the list :p

1) ALL of Sep's Sabres
2) T7nowhere's Bastila on Korriban
3) KotOR AE's Bastila Re-Texture
4) Infinite Empire's Battle Axe
5) Blade of Blance Hilt
6) Blade of Balance
7) PrtyLizardJedi's Carth Re-texture
8) Cheat Bot
9) CloneTrooper Armour
10) Colja's Lightsaber Hilt mod
11) Dantooine Merchant
12) Dantooine's Jedi Council Sabres
13) Dark Lords Force Powers
14) Dual Weapon Mod (this includes ranged, melee and Lightsabre weaponry)
15) E-11 Rifle
16) Elemental Sabre
17) Enhanced Lightsabres v3
18) Enhanced sith Sabres
19) Maverick187 and RedHawkes Sabre Pack (Thanks guys :D:D)
20) Easy Swoop Racing (dont laugh :p)
21) Feel the Force
22) Female Romance
23) Female Soldier clothes
24) Female Officer robes
25 Firearmsmod 0.8
26) Fuel of Hate and Light of Force
27) Gold Protocol Droids
28) Infinite Empires GrandMaster Sword
29) Gumission Pazzak
30) KotOR AE's HK-47 Re-texture
31) Holowan Emporium
32) Holowan Plugin 2
33) Holy Hand Grenade
34) Imperial Uniform
35) KotOR AE's Sith Trooper Re-Texture
36) RedHawkes Item Pack
37) Jedi Prestige Class Robes
38) Jolee Bindo Clothes
39) KotOR Savegame Editor 2.06
40) T7's Lightsabres & Darkside Equipment
41) Lightside Jedi Class Robes
42) Long Lightsabre Cystal
43) LS Mendah Recuirt Mod
44) LS Telkka Zil Recuirt mod
45) Malak Re-Texture (Vader look alike)
46) Male Soldier Clothes
47) Darth333's Mind Trick mod
48) KotOR AE's Mission Re-Texture
49) Neutral Jedi Robes
50) Qui-Gon Jinn Head
51) Reborn Dark Jedi
52) Black Republic Soldier
53) Revan Redemtion Robes
54) Romance mod
55) Rustic T3-M4 (useless piece of...... :D)
56) Mine and Lord of Banthas Sabre Colour Mods
57) Anakin Skywalker Robes
58) All Svoshs mods, except Mech Malak mod
59) Swoop Colour Mod
60) TempTomato's Tattooed characters i only have it on the scared guy
61) Darth Torren Recurit mod
62) Vandar to Yoda Mod
63) kill Yuka Laka mod
64) Yellow and Orange Sabres
67) Infinite Empires Repeater weaponry ( x 2 )

wow i thought i had more than that :p

MattCole

PS if anyone cannot find or wishes to have these mods, PM me and i'll give you the links, unless you want the majority, then PM me your E-mail Address then i'll send a .Zip to you, or i could put them up PCGMs? hmmmmm you lot decide

EDIT oh and (68) RedHawke's RedHawke Recuritment mod and (69) Ajunta Pall Re-Skin:p

RedHawke
08-02-2004, 10:43 AM
^^^^
WOW!!! :drop2:

You do have a LOT of mods installed there Matt!!! :D

Back on topic:

I would have to say, other than my own mods and all of Svosh's Items, that Darth333's Easy Swoop Racing would be on the top of my list, simply because it bailed me out when I needed it most, my 5th time through and I decided to give Swoop Racing a go... not a good decision for me, I found Darth333's mod and I finally got through... It was sweet! :D

DARK JEDI #672
08-02-2004, 11:45 AM
mattColejk... can u explain what feel the force is? ive never heard of that one also thats a pretty big list they are all on your pc version right? i dont have the pc version so i just use them on my xbox they work just the same except for the cheat code 1s:(

Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by DARK JEDI #672
mattColejk... can u explain what feel the force is? ive never heard of that one also thats a pretty big list they are all on your pc version right? i dont have the pc version so i just use them on my xbox they work just the same except for the cheat code 1s:(

yea i've got the PC version, heres the link, it gives a better desciption:

http://www.freewebs.com/seprithro/downloadftt.htm

hope this explains that :D

MattCole

DARK JEDI #672
08-02-2004, 12:18 PM
thank u honourable jedi master join the dark side and i will be your apprentice:D

Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by DARK JEDI #672
thank u honourable jedi master join the dark side and i will be your apprentice:D

Never! A True Jedi Master, such as myself and Master Yoda are not about to mess around with the darkside :p anyway if i did that Master Windu would throw me out of the Jedi Club :p, yes the power is tempting but i wish to stay with the Lightside <whisper> i get free membership :p hehehe :p

MattCole

Darth Dex
08-02-2004, 05:33 PM
lol, hmmmm......my favorite mod, hmmmm... Holowan Cloakworks. I don't know why I just like it.

Mono_Giganto
08-02-2004, 05:41 PM
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With the exception of all my unreleased selfmade stuff (which I'll release sometime... maybe) I would have to say... A Feel the Force/All in one Force Powers Combo.

Mav
08-02-2004, 06:03 PM
HOLY SWEET JESUS:

MattColejk, I'm just suprised that you don't have any toruble with conflicting mods in there....lol

messkell
08-03-2004, 07:17 AM
without a doubt, the DARTH REVAN REINCARNATE MOD 1.1 by lil' jawa. not only did this mod increase the replayability of the game, but it also inspired me to create kotor mods :)

Glamador
08-03-2004, 01:07 PM
and where exactly would i get that?

Achilles
08-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Glamador
and where exactly would i get that?


errr....I know two places: the Search function and the Sticky

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122049

Darth Dex
08-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey Matt where can I get the holy hand grenade mod? It sounds cool! (I'm a Monthy Poytthon fan)!

Colma Adawin
08-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
HOLY SWEET JESUS:

MattColejk, I'm just suprised that you don't have any toruble with conflicting mods in there....lol


well i am a TRUE JEDI MASTER :p hehe it takes time to figure out which mod confict and which ones dont, but in the end, well worth it :D:D

and im going to put a .zip on PCGAMEMODS, i'll post the link later

MattCole

Mono_Giganto
08-03-2004, 03:55 PM
Speaking of that how did you get True Jedi Master as your status with less than 1000 posts? Cause last time I checked you couldn't until you went over 1000....

Colma Adawin
08-03-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Speaking of that how did you get True Jedi Master as your status with less than 1000 posts? Cause last time I checked you couldn't until you went over 1000....

right first off clean your PM inbox and Sent items, secondly, i really dont know:


Mono_Giganto wrote on 08-02-2004 06:34 PM:
1: Would you like me to get your saber crystal done? Haven't heard from you in a while and I was curious.

2: Who did you ask to get your custom status working? I doubt 750 posts (or wherever you are at) gets you 'True Jedi Master' LoL I want a custom status too!


1) yea please, if you dont mind :D thx

2) hehe :p

i didnt ask anyone, the post scores must've changed,

well, i really REALLY dont know how it happened, i was editing my sig, remember when i had my HUGE mother of a sig? then changed it? yea? well i noticed it both times, heres a screenie :D

http://img46.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img46&image=HEHE.jpg

you like the title? :D (HEHE.jpg) :p im kidden

MattCole

Achilles
08-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Speaking of that how did you get True Jedi Master as your status with less than 1000 posts? Cause last time I checked you couldn't until you went over 1000....

I noticed that too. I'm thinking he bribed a moderator. Either that or someone else bribed a moderator so that we could stop discussing how many posts he had. Either way, I think everyone is happy now.

Darth_ToMeR
08-03-2004, 05:12 PM
Holowan Cloackworks, it's the most effective for making skins.

Jackel
08-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
and im going to put a .zip on PCGAMEMODS, i'll post the link later

MattCole

Make sure you get permission from ALL the mod makers who made the mods you want to add to that zip , without them your breaching the mod makers trust and doing stuff we have already had problems with. There was at least one other ersont hat chucke d apile of mods together and posted it without asking permission. So just make sure everyone agrees to allowing you do it.

RedHawke
08-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
and im going to put a .zip on PCGAMEMODS, i'll post the link later

MattCole

I'm going to have to agree with Jackel on that one Matt, you can't post all those mods you have together without getting permission to do so from every single one of the mod makers first.

Of course, if Jackel and I have misunderstood, and you are just releasing a mod of your own on pcgamemods then ignore us and, by all means, please do so. I'll sure download it! :D

nacho35
08-08-2004, 12:25 AM
There are so many that I can't do without, but my new favorite is Redhawke's recruit mod. I don't really like the original women in the game. Bastilla is good, but rambles a little too much for me.

Redhawke's girl is great.

Now, if we could just get the girl who does Bastilla's voice to help Redhawke out!

jrc24
08-08-2004, 12:42 AM
darth333 Easy swoop racing courses - because very usefull
darth333 Attackable Yuka Laka - because very funy
talchia KOTOR Arena - because very good idea and very nice work
shosey Ebon Hawk Basement - because very good idea
svösh's skins - because very nice work (malak cyborg, jolee clothes...)

bneezy
08-09-2004, 08:17 AM
The Mod that introduced me to modding and made me love this game all over again. Talchia's Padawan Mod!!!

Colma Adawin
08-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I'm going to have to agree with Jackel on that one Matt, you can't post all those mods you have together without getting permission to do so from every single one of the mod makers first.


Damn, your right, :( oh well :p i'll try and E-Mail it to ppl then


Originally posted by RedHawke
Of course, if Jackel and I have misunderstood, and you are just releasing a mod of your own on pcgamemods then ignore us and, by all means, please do so. I'll sure download it! :D

Well i have been working on Canderous as a whole, give him a more scarier look, becoz to me hes a utter meatbag :p

MattCole

jedi_5002
08-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Mav, he said "pick a mod, any mod" NOT "pick a mod and 60 to 70 mods" :lol: I'm j/k. Please don't take offense.

I would have to pick a few, but for my all time favorite mod I'll have to pick the Holowan Spire v3 (soon to be) by Doom_Dealer, because I'm going to be in it! Yay! :emodanc: And it promises to be the best Holowan Spire yet.

Also some other mod I have made. The Boba Fett Armor and Helmet mods by Orsan (look to avatar). Recruitable RedHawke. Holowan Spire v2. Arena 1.1. EZ Swoop Racing by Darth333. Those are all that come to my sleep deprived mind right now.

:fett:

Prime
08-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Prime's movie style robes have to be a close second. Hey thanks man. I'm glad you like them! :D

I've updated the dark robes a bit to make the back look a bit better. Maybe I'll get around to posting them one of these days...

Achilles
08-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Hey thanks man. I'm glad you like them! :D

I've updated the dark robes a bit to make the back look a bit better. Maybe I'll get around to posting them one of these days...

If you could that would be fabulous. I have such a hard time making DS robes :(

Closing to prevent more necromancy. -RH