PDA

View Full Version : Trask Clothes Change Script

bneezy
08-04-2004, 09:03 AM
I've been trying to disable the clothes and weapon switch that Trask does when he heads through the last door before you go to the Starboard Section on the Endar Spire. I can't seem to find the correct script or file to disable. One script mentions something about "TraskStatusChange" or something similar. Any suggestions? On a side note, I would like to thank Darth333 for the help with scripting. I've managed write some scripts to add items in the correct boxes and change my PC to a jedi. No wait, I'm lying. I just copied the changing script from Lil Jawa's Darth Revan MOD (with permission from the readme).

Darth Dex
08-04-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure what your talking about. Trask cholse are the same the whole time arn't they? And at the Satrboard Section he goes and fights the sith.

bneezy
08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm sorry. Let me explain better. If you happen to have trask in a custom armor or something other than the republic uniform and sword, he'll change back to that when he runs to fight Darth Bandon. I wanted to keep him with the Clonetrooper armor and lightsaber I gave him.

Achilles
08-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by bneezy
I'm sorry. Let me explain better. If you happen to have trask in a custom armor or something other than the republic uniform and sword, he'll change back to that when he runs to fight Darth Bandon. I wanted to keep him with the Clonetrooper armor and lightsaber I gave him.

Willing to bet you that's hard coded into the cut scene. Ever notice that Bastila always has a yellow double-bladed lightsaber when she confronts malak on the Leviathan. Carth always has a blaster. Canderous always has his default clothing on when you get released from the cell block.

Point is, I don't think you'll be able to change that one.