PDA

View Full Version : Like bastilla?


Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Do you guys like Bastilla, or should i have her die in Reign of the Sith? Personally, I think she is a selfish winey overbearing overcompetent overanalysing dum accented person. I wouldnt mind getting rid of her.

Darth_ToMeR
08-05-2004, 03:27 PM
I say don't kill her. But give her lower rank, so she will stop talking with you every second.

Mono_Giganto
08-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Maybe give the PC an option to get rid of her, but you don't have to. (That may take a lot of scripting, so feel free to ignore me.) But ya make her talk less lol.

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Well in my mod you will be talked to by a promising young prospect, Darth Malign, he wants to be your new apprentice. You tell him, that you need to talk to bastilla first, because she is you current apprentice. You have to find out if she is ready. I just want to know if you guys want her dead.

Colma Adawin
08-05-2004, 03:45 PM
well i personally think shes a <beep> {beeping continues for a while}

...
...
...
...
...

well any way i REALLY cannot stand her, so be gone with her i say, and i like the idea of getting rid of Bastila, nice one Mono

MattCole

Achilles
08-05-2004, 03:47 PM
I'd like to see a mod that makes Mission 5 years older. I always take her to retrieve the Tatooine Star Map. Her line of dialog in that cutscene is probably the biggest reason I still play.

Mono_Giganto
08-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Thanks a lot achillies, wait until right after I get that map. Now I'm gonna have to go streamsound searching.... -_-

Found it. :p

Colma Adawin
08-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
I'd like to see a mod that makes Mission 5 years older. I always take her to retrieve the Tatooine Star Map. Her line of dialog in that cutscene is probably the biggest reason I still play.

i've got a mod that makes Mission look older, you want it?

PM me if you do, and if i get alot of ppl asking for it i'll put it up PCGM

MattCole

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Ok, so we got Mission down, but dont forget we are talking about BASTILLA here.

Achilles
08-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
i've got a mod that makes Mission look older, you want it?

PM me if you do, and if i get alot of ppl asking for it i'll put it up PCGM

MattCole

No, she looks fine just the way that she is. I just remember the first time I actually listened to her dialog on Taris and discovered that she was 14 years old. I still feel a little dirty.

Maybe I could edit dialog.tlk to say, "Hey, I ain't no kid! I'm 19 years old". Then my conscience will be clean.

Darth Dex
08-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Bastitla rocks...



No I'm just kidding I don't care love her hate her kill her it's all good.

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Well, 1 a 1. Any of the 75! people want to vote that would be great. no im just kiddin. but let this one sit in your mind. If you dont post. She will die, MUHUHAHAHAHA!
















1

Mav
08-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Don't kill her, I mean sure you can have another apprenntice who is a GUY replace her, but she, she is an apprentice with benefits....you know what I mean ;)

Darth_ToMeR
08-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
I'd like to see a mod that makes Mission 5 years older. I always take her to retrieve the Tatooine Star Map. Her line of dialog in that cutscene is probably the biggest reason I still play.
What she say?

Mono_Giganto
08-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Something about having sand everywhere.

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Grows that turned you on??? She is fourteen!!

Mono_Giganto
08-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Grows that turned you on??? She is fourteen!!

LoL I HOPE that is not what he meant, but...

svösh
08-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Bastilla rocks keep her around

my 2 cents

svösh

Darth Dex
08-05-2004, 06:59 PM
lol, she ain't a kid she's 14! I don't even want to know what this is about all I know is I would mind making out with Mission insted of Bastila. Anyways, keep bastila alive!

Glamador
08-05-2004, 07:13 PM
mission would be one sexy jedi! but no keep bastila, i know she's annoying but she's also loyal and that counts for something in my book...maybe halfway thru the mod u can have her be eaten by a rancor and u can have a dialogue option to mourn her or trash her and pick a new aprentice post-haste! i like mission personally...i have pictures...14 yr old...mmm...but..o..yea..bastila..right, anyway keep bastila...

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 07:22 PM
HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE MISSION: THE FANTASY IS COMPLETE MOD??????!!!!????? SICK PEOPLE! IM NEVER GOING TO *THAT* PAGE AGAIN.

StormTrooper789
08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE MISSION: THE FANTASY IS COMPLETE MOD??????!!!!????? SICK PEOPLE! IM NEVER GOING TO *THAT* PAGE AGAIN.
Never heard of it! Haven't seen it. Oh, well, since i never heard of it nor seen UI guess it doesn't exist. :D

Darth333
08-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
Don't kill her, I mean sure you can have another apprenntice who is a GUY replace her, but she, she is an apprentice with benefits....you know what I mean ;)
I'd say keep Bastila but don't forget to consider that some people are playing with a female pc :rolleyes:

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by StormTrooper789
Never heard of it! Haven't seen it. Oh, well, since i never heard of it nor seen UI guess it doesn't exist. :D
IT has mission nude
and it is real. REAL DISGUSTING!!!

StormTrooper789
08-05-2004, 10:29 PM
That is disturbing...very disturbing.
It is also disgusting...very disgusting.

Prime
08-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Don't take away my Bastila!

Who would I play doctor with then?

Achilles
08-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE MISSION: THE FANTASY IS COMPLETE MOD??????!!!!????? SICK PEOPLE! IM NEVER GOING TO *THAT* PAGE AGAIN.

Well I am now. Sheesh...didn't even post a url...

:D

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Don't take away my Bastila!

Who would I play doctor with then?
Lol. Ok ok, ill keep her. But dont get your fantasies a rollin. She is going to have Bigendered dialogue. That sounds very wrong i know. But Like Darth333 said. People with femail characters, will also be playing the mod.

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Well I am now. Sheesh...didn't even post a url...

:D
I would love to quench your thirst for twilek petefilia but the rules state I cant give you links to porno, i guess that means even if it is a mod... right prime??? i mean it still is TECHNICALY Porn. So sorry. Besides it is beneath me to even look at it again, dang. What kind of pervert thinks that would be downloaded. Unless there are alot more out there.

Achilles
08-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
I would love to quench your thirst for twilek petefilia but the rules state I cant give you links to porno, i guess that means even if it is a mod... right prime??? i mean it still is TECHNICALY Porn. So sorry. Besides it is beneath me to even look at it again, dang. What kind of pervert thinks that would be downloaded. Unless there are alot more out there.

LOL... too funny.

Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM
There may be more out there....
[X-Files soundtrack plays in the background]

Prime
08-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
I would love to quench your thirst for twilek petefilia but the rules state I cant give you links to porno, i guess that means even if it is a mod... right prime??? That is correct. Let's keep this place family friendly, shall we?

But what you guys do on your own time is your own business...

stingerhs
08-05-2004, 11:53 PM
i vote keep bastila, but maybe make it so you send her off as kind of a general to conquer another part of the galaxy, thus freeing you of lots of extra dialog, and possibly opening up new plot oportunities later...

An attempted betrayal, similar to Malak's, but this time, make it fail.

:evil1:

Doc Valentine
08-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
i vote keep bastila, but maybe make it so you send her off as kind of a general to conquer another part of the galaxy, thus freeing you of lots of extra dialog, and possibly opening up new plot oportunities later...

An attempted betrayal, similar to Malak's, but this time, make it fail.

:evil1:
Holy shiznit thats EXACTLY WHAT MY PLAN WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has yoko been droping hints?

Mav
08-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Holy shiznit


hehehe this reminds me of a joke......

Why does Snoop Dogg need an umbrella????

Fo' Drizzle


:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stingerhs
08-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Holy shiznit thats EXACTLY WHAT MY PLAN WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has yoko been droping hints?

nope, but all these voices in my head must be telling me something... :dev7:

just kidding!!!! just a lucky guess. lol!!!

RedHawke
08-06-2004, 12:27 AM
I have to say you should keep Darth Bastila! :D She's a really nice collecion of pixels and is really easy on the eyes! :D

Better than the other tattoed and undead looking Sith Lords!

Mav
08-06-2004, 12:33 AM
^^^^
Off-Topic: first MattColejk now you RedHawke you two and your funky status changes, oh well I'm a Sith working on moving up.

On-Topic: Perhaps you could have a talk-fight-talk sequence with Bastila when she tries to "overtake" your throne, and give the player the choice to kill Bastila or let her live.... just a thought.

Doc Valentine
08-06-2004, 01:07 AM
No no no, its not her that turns on you. BU BU BUM!!!!!
You will have to figure that one out on your own.

Colma Adawin
08-06-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
^^^^
Off-Topic: first MattColejk now you RedHawke you two and your funky status changes, oh well I'm a Sith working on moving up.

soon he will be one of us :p

MattCole

Mav
08-06-2004, 03:03 AM
^^^^
Nah I prefer the status the forums gives out instead of making my own.

Edit: But while I'm a Sith I'll change my Avatar

Edit 2: Okay I give up this was supposed to be it:

Click here (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3366/maulhood.gif)

tomwaz
08-06-2004, 06:31 AM
i say you should keep her because it would look crap if you just suddenly knock of such a key part of the story.

tomwaz
08-06-2004, 06:34 AM
by the way how did you guys suddenly get such weird avatar names

Mav
08-06-2004, 07:08 AM
You can personalize it once you get over 500 posts I think.

Mono_Giganto
08-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Mav-

http://www.jasc.com/products/

Go here, download animation shop 3, and open that Maul animation, resize the first frame to 70 by whatever, it should fit then.

Colma Adawin
08-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
Edit 2: Okay I give up this was supposed to be it:

Click here (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3366/maulhood.gif)

Thats Cool, hope you get that to work :p

MattCole

Mav
08-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Thanks Mono_Giganto, I'll try that program, but I already have another one and I resized it but, 1. the image got distorted and 2. the file size was still too big, it has to be like under 10 kb's....grrrrr

Mono_Giganto
08-06-2004, 04:16 PM
I had another download too, minimizes the file size, but the quality of the new picture is the same. Let me see if I can find it. That program that I gave you a link for worked for me. I used it on my avatar. :D

Glamador
08-07-2004, 12:35 PM
ive been looking for a naked mission skin forever! plz plz plz PM me with a link! jesus christ i dont CARE wat u ppl think of me! im a known perv and twi'lek-aphile but plz plz plz PM me a link!...if i search on google ill just end up with a load of viruses...im freakin' beggin' u!

----EDIT----

ok i cant find it on google...i hate search engines...

Darth Dex
08-07-2004, 12:42 PM
WHOAH! DID YOU HAVE A FEW BEERS BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS? :drink: :drink:

Glamador
08-07-2004, 12:54 PM
can a good skinner do one for bastila too? or ne1 else? u'd be famous among pervs!

Doc Valentine
08-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Here is a screenshot if you want it that bad, Please dont ban me.:(
Sorry, no porn, dont want to be PORN SNIPED!

Yoko
08-07-2004, 05:34 PM
You people are sick and perverted! That is disgusting. You dont see ME asking for nude male pics. And GSCCC how could you post that. Uhhhhhh! I hope you arnt all like this. Help me out he darth333.

Darth333
08-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Yoko
You people are sick and perverted! That is disgusting. You dont see ME asking for nude male pics. And GSCCC how could you post that. Uhhhhhh! I hope you arnt all like this. Help me out he darth333.
Hum...i have asked for a male reskin in the past but it was something decent: just wanted to get rid of the horrible white pyjama they are wearing and give them better underwear...but I never asked for a nude npc and I don't see the point in having this. i even find the idea of having a nude npc weird ... how can people look like that at a bunch of pixels :confused:

Anyways, don't worry, links to such a mod cannot be posted here.

Darth Dex
08-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Wow, D333 You a Moderetor now! I mean all hail Moderator Darth333 does your honor need anything?

CDRSeadog
08-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Oh Good Heavens *chuckles*...I can see it now - another DarthFace episode is in the making...

StormTrooper789
08-08-2004, 10:32 AM
:clap2: Cool, Darth333, you're a moderator now! :clap2: Well, have phun! :D

Mono_Giganto
08-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey cool Darth333 you're a moderator now! This forum is about to become a much nicer place, I think. :)

Darth333
08-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the nice comments guys :)
...continue to be nice and I won't use my new special force powers :D

Great! vote to keep Bastila is at 80%!

Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Well, the descision to keep bastilla is going well, earlier in this post we disgussed a betrael. But you missunderstand, I said there would be one, but i never said it would be Bastilla, bum bum bum! Its someone els.

To be continued...

stingerhs
08-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Well, the descision to keep bastilla is going well, earlier in this post we disgussed a betrael. But you missunderstand, I said there would be one, but i never said it would be Bastilla, bum bum bum! Its someone els.

To be continued...

PLEASE, PLEASE don't let it be canderous, that guy is just too cool.

Achilles
08-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by stingerhs
PLEASE, PLEASE don't let it be canderous, that guy is just too cool.

I bet he turned Carth to Dark Side. Now he's whiney and a turncoat.

Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 03:00 PM
o_0, of cource not! WHAT A THING TO SAY!!

Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
I bet he turned Carth to Dark Side. Now he's whiney and a turncoat.
Gee achillies, thanks for having so much faith in me.

If you actually read up on the mod, and used that ball of mush inside your skull, you would know that Carth is the leader of the rebellion.

;)

numark79
08-08-2004, 05:23 PM
I say keep her, maybe change her from a Sentinel into a Jedi Guardian. That way she'll at least be more of a threat in a fight =)

peace

Achilles
08-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Gee achillies, thanks for having so much faith in me.

If you actually read up on the mod, and used that ball of mush inside your skull, you would know that Carth is the leader of the rebellion.

;)

Sorry, I haven't really paid that close attention. Guess I should watch a little more closely.

Salem
08-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Keep bastila & canderous

remove juhani/jolee

And please someone ban Glamador thats just sik :tsk:

Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Salem
Keep bastila & canderous

remove juhani/jolee

And please someone ban Glamador thats just sik :tsk:
Salem, first i would like to say im using you as an example not to pick on you.
This is exactly what I wanted NOT to happen, people saying things that arnt happening. Like, dont remove canderous, now everyone thinks im removing canderous so poor salem here posts a request not to take him away, well the Thread is called Like Bastill? not like your party members and this is the after game mod to the Sith ending so jolee and juhani and mission and zalbar and carth are already dead. Posting comments like ill bet he changed Carth to the darkside, is no only hurtfull but it suggests things that i never said. I WILL NOT TAKE BULLCRAP LIKE THAT. If you have something to say about BAstilla then say it but dont clutter MY treads with STUPID comments like "Ill bet he turned carth, now he is whiney and a turncoat." This tone is hurtful to me and the people that helped me so dont do it.

Darth333
08-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Pls calm down GSCCC, there is nothing offensive in this thread and Glamador has already been informed that no "adult only mods" would be published here. Apart that, it's just normal comments for such a forum: there is no obligation to be serious 100% of the time ot it would be 100% boring.

I really don't see anything disrespectful in Stingerhs's "PLEASE, PLEASE don't let it be canderous, that guy is just too cool " and Achillies' "I bet he turned Carth to Dark Side. Now he's whiney and a turncoat" . I am sure Achillies was simply referring to the fact the most of the people don't like Carth (I must be an exception :p ) and find him whiney (I agree on this even if I like him :rolleyes: ).

You opened the door to such comments when you posted:

Originally posted by Gsccc
Well, the descision to keep bastilla is going well, earlier in this post we disgussed a betrael. But you missunderstand, I said there would be one, but i never said it would be Bastilla, bum bum bum! Its someone els.

To be continued...


So let's get back on topic and forget about this ;)

Doc Valentine
08-08-2004, 09:52 PM
:smirk2: Very well...

sith_master2000
08-08-2004, 10:03 PM
I think Bastila is a cool character! Shame on anyone who thinks she should be killed! Also what's with the 'Mission Older' thing everyone's talking about, I've never heard of it!

Achilles
08-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
I am sure Achillies was simply referring to the fact the most of the people don't like Carth (I must be an exception :p ) and find him whiney (I agree on this even if I like him :rolleyes: ).

Your interpretation would be correct :)

Glamador
08-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Salem
Keep bastila & canderous

remove juhani/jolee

And please someone ban Glamador thats just sik :tsk:

since when was not-being-a-perv a requirement to post on these forums? y should i be banned? i gave my opinions on topic first of all and i never asked for him to post it on these forums! i asked for a PM...bastila is too important to be kicked out at this point, she is ur aprentice (possible lover) and a very much necessary part of the storyline...if ur gonna kill her off u better do it in a creative and well thought out way...but with the current vote it looks like ppl have some sense and dont want bastila out at all! which i think is a very good thing!

jedi_5002
08-09-2004, 03:37 PM
I voted to keep Bastila, because her pixels look good ;). Also if I'm Revan, I want to know that there is someone, who will not challenge my power at my side, and if it is a woman, all the better :D.
Plus she has Battle Meditation, so that will give me a huge edge against my opponents. Why should she go, when she is a very powerful ally.

@Darth333
Congrats on becoming a mod. Also about "how can people look like that at a bunch of pixels :confused:." Easy. The same way they could look at porn pics from a site on the internet. The people are all pixels too (Yes the pixels were of a real person(s) and not just computer generated, but still, the image some would view is still pixels).
And to talk about porn pics on paper... they are made up of molecules. It is like looking at pixels, there is just a lot more of them to look at, and you can't make out individual ones.

:fett:

Mono_Giganto
08-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Looking at a bunch of pixels that way is still completely psychotic (for lack of a better, previously unused word).

Doc Valentine
08-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Dont worrie my desicion to keep her was made like 50 posts ago.

Mav
08-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey Gsccc, I'll be looking for the finished version of your mods when I get back from my Football Camp ;), I'll see all of you guys later, Peace Out.

stingerhs
08-10-2004, 12:01 AM
hey, gsccc, please don't get mad whenever we discuss your mod. the fact that your makin a mod of that magnitude is almost unbelieveable, and it has to be a mountinous task. no matter what we discuss here, we all know that what is important is what YOU think is important. besides, its those little hints that spark discussion. just think about a big game release. whenever the devs release a hint a the plotline, forums across the net light up in new threads and discussions/debates rage on for days. this is what is happening here, except that this is limited by the size of holowan. trust me, with something as big as you got goin, we all got ants in da pants. ;P

Doc Valentine
08-10-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
hey, gsccc, please don't get mad whenever we discuss your mod. the fact that your makin a mod of that magnitude is almost unbelieveable, and it has to be a mountinous task. no matter what we discuss here, we all know that what is important is what YOU think is important. besides, its those little hints that spark discussion. just think about a big game release. whenever the devs release a hint a the plotline, forums across the net light up in new threads and discussions/debates rage on for days. this is what is happening here, except that this is limited by the size of holowan. trust me, with something as big as you got goin, we all got ants in da pants. ;P
stingerhs, aside from Kampher, that is the most encouraging, most energizing post i have read about my mod. When people talk about my mod like its a big deal it energizes me and reminds me why i am doing this, to have people rave about it and compliment it and HAVE FUN PLAYING IT. The analogy you used as a hint givin before the release of a new game turned things completely around for me. This kind of thing puts me on top of the world. Guess i just needed some encouragement, needed to know you guys knew i was still here, thanks, thanks a million.

stingerhs
08-11-2004, 02:16 PM
hey, we all need some form of encouragement from time to time. just lookin 4wards to the completed project. :D

Juha Avery
08-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Do not, i repeat DO NOT get rid of her, make her part even more bigger in the mod. I remember when i first played kotor thru, she made the playing so joyful, it was nice to tease her a little ewery once in awhile and chitchat. ;)

RubADucky
08-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Bastila isn't bossy once you soften her up. Don't understand why you would want to get rid of her.

Hybris
08-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Don't get rid of her She needs a bigger role and a more in depth love for the male revan.

RubADucky
08-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Hybris
Don't get rid of her She needs a bigger role and a more in depth love for the male revan.

LOL!

BobRichter
08-20-2004, 06:44 AM
You know, I'm not sure why noone seems to have thought of Bastilla as a love interest for a female Revan. I mean, just because it's a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away doesn't mean we have to be all stodgy and conservative. :D

Achilles
08-20-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by BobRichter
You know, I'm not sure why noone seems to have thought of Bastilla as a love interest for a female Revan. I mean, just because it's a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away doesn't mean we have to be all stodgy and conservative. :D

There is a Romance Mod (http://alvin777t.tripod.com/) that eliminates stuffy convictions :)

BobRichter
08-20-2004, 08:13 AM
While the mod you pointed to does certainly eliminate some stuffy conventions (like story-progression checks and the like...)

According to the readme...
" ~ No, this is not the mod that allows same sex romance"

Which makes me wonder -- is there such a thing? Where can it be found?
:jawa

En liten mus
08-20-2004, 08:27 AM
I hate bastila and for the rommance mod....its fun stuff

RedHawke
08-20-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by BobRichter
While the mod you pointed to does certainly eliminate some stuffy conventions (like story-progression checks and the like...)

According to the readme...
" ~ No, this is not the mod that allows same sex romance"

Which makes me wonder -- is there such a thing? Where can it be found?
:jawa

The Romance mod you are looking for can be found here (http://www.websamba.com/andershemsida) BobRichter.

I hope this helps! :D

Darth Dex
08-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Darn RedHawke you beat me to it!

Maxstate
08-22-2004, 08:28 AM
I sense a disturbance in the force:D

Keep bastilla but make her lose the attitude she has a base intelligence of 10 or something 11 maybe so who gives her the right to insult my character that has an intelligence of 13:D

jedi_5002
08-23-2004, 10:20 AM
^^^:lol:. I also like the sig... That was a good episode.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Looking at a bunch of pixels that way is still completely psychotic (for lack of a better, previously unused word).

You could use (I used the definition I thought fit best in the context):

Perversed (adjective): Marked by immorality; deviating from what is considered right or proper or good

Depraved (verb): Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
or, as a less harsh way of saying it, (for tactfulness)
Misdirected (verb): Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality

Take your pick.


On a serious note, I think the reason she softens up (because of RubADucky's post) is because you do the side quest with her mother. She isn't agitated about her mother anymore (she even says so, though not in those words), so she softens up.
:eyeraise: That's a little redundant... *wistful sigh*... Oh well....

:fett:

Darth333
08-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Since Gsccc finished his mod and since this is not a general discussion board, I am closing this thread: there are other sections in this forum where you can discuss things other than modding: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=321

BTW, jedi_5002 you seem to have a real talent for bringing threads of topic (even in that other section of the forum). When a user starts a new thread, it is to discuss a certain subject. Please respect this and do not always bring the threads off-topic..