PDA

View Full Version : The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

LukeKatarn
08-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Ok so wellcome to the Derthag quest. IF you were in Rise of Revan and read my LAST post you would know that the ship has crashed on Derthag, Revan is dead, and there was a mysterious ship. Well this is about those chars and some new ones ((If you weren't in Rise of Revan then you can still join and if you were in Rise of Revan then you could be the exact same char or make a new one.)) What you didn't know is that while everything in Rise of Revan was happening a man named Korth was haveing an aventure of his own. Bastila is dead if anyone wants to know. And the chars that people were can be dead ((If they don't join the RPG or want to be a diffrent char.)) or Alive. And like I said Revan is dead. So all the people in this RPG or stuck on the moon of Coruscant called Derthag. And I'm afraid that is where you will be for the whole RPG.

Char setup
Name:
Weapons:
Profession:
Side ((If you aren't a Jedi or Sith just say nueteral.))
Knew Revan: ((Yes or No.))
Sex:
Items:
Bio:
Force Poiwers: ((If you are a Jedi.))

Name: Korth Le-Flueh
AKA: Blitz Buster
Weapons: Duel pistols, Heavy Mandalorian Assult Rifle, and 2 vibroswords.
Profession: Freelancer Merc
Side: Nueteral
Knew Revan: No
Sex: Male
Items: Grappeling hook, Mandalorian armor, everything on jangos armor, glow rod, and a special amulet that gives him special powers.
Bio: Dureing the whole recent conflict Korth had a journey. He was to find 7 special Gems. After finding all 7 he found out that each one opens a special door in a temple. There are 7 diffrent temples and each one contrains a piece of an amulet. After collecting all 7 he found out that there was another piece. An eighth. He learned that it was taken by a trader who is in a city on Derthag. He flew to Derthag then his ship was shot down. Rumor has it that anyne who goes to Derthag never gets off. He survived the crash and luckily he crashed on Derthag. He found the trader and got the last piece of the amulet. Now he has special powers.

steven
08-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Name:Karine
Weapons:saber
Profession:knight
Side:sith
Knew Revan:No.
Sex:female
Items:
Bio:Karine was testing out her new ship. and pirates attacked her. she was able to kill them all but they did critcal damage to the engrins and she crashed into the planets service.

LukeKatarn
08-06-2004, 08:17 PM
((In your bio make sure to plan a way so that your ship was destroy becasue in this RPG you are supposed to be stranded on the planet.))

Writer
08-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Name: Ethan Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 6 feet tall, well built, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Knew Revan: not personally
Bio: Ethan is a strong Jedi, full of the Force. He knows how to use the Force very well and has two lightsabers, both orange. He has taken it upon himself to train his daughter as well, but since she has acheived the rank of Knight, they are simply paired together for any missions they accept.

Name: Teri Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 5 feet 5 inches tall, slender build, golden brown hair, green eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Knew Revan: not personally
Bio: For the first 7 years of her life, Teri lived with her mother on Coruscant. There, she was told a number of terrible things about her father, but one day, when she was 8, he came home when her mother was not there. Though Teri remained home that time, she learned that her father was an amazing man. When she was 9 years old, she left home to find him. She has been training under his guidance ever since and has done well. She made a name for herself amongst the Jedi while she was in training and is continuing to do so after becoming a Knight.

Ethan and Teri were on the ship when it went down and both were rather shaken by what had happened. They dreaded the thought of being stuck on this planet for an extended amount of time, but it looked as though it might be turning out that way.

steven
08-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Karine walked across the moons service. "Dam it. looks like i'm stuck here

Blessèd Sith
08-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Name: Nalaen Yalos
AKA: n/a
Weapons: Doublebladed red sabre. Also has a ritual bo and ceremonial sacrificial daggers which aren't really used . . .
Profession: Sith Warrior
Side: Sith
Knew Revan: Yes, briefly; also followed him as her Dark Lord
Sex: Female
Items: Weapons, robe, the clothes on her back. She doesn't need much to be lethal.
Bio: Before she left the Academy, she was unknown and a nothing: an unknown and nothing with potential, but nonetheless. Now that she has been on the Star Forge, faced Revan, faced powerful Jedi and been through trials, she feels that she is no longer just a Sith student, but worthy of being a Warrior. She understands the responsibility of that title and would never take it on lightly: she knows she is worthy, as she comes from a warrior race. She's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bow at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war. She is 5' 10" tall and lithe from training. Her body, including her face, is also covered in ritual and religious tattoos.
Force Powers: Generic force powers. As well as rage, lightening and grip, which are still being developed. Also building on her repertoire of dark powers.

========================
Her eyes opened suddenly and she looked around. Confusion and panic spread through her aching body. What happened, the last thing she remembered was her plan to attack and kill Revan . . . Slowly she sat up and rubbed the back of her neck, eyes drifting about.

Sypher. Her eyes widened as she started searching, still blank on the time before she rose from unconsciousness.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 11:45 AM
ok so wiat??? Rise of Revan is done????)))))

Writer
08-07-2004, 11:46 AM
((Ya... that's done and Revan has been killed in the process.))

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Name: Eric Hawk
AKA: N/A
Weapons: red doubleblade saber
Profession:fallen Jedi
Side Sith
Knew Revan: Yes
Items:Food, med kit,
Bio:Fallen Jedi was Turned to Sith by Nalean
Force Poiwers:Mind Trick, Push, pull, lightning, speed, jump, rage,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*groans and sits up looking to Nalean*

are you ok/??? what in the world happened??? does anyone know where we are..???

*stands up a bit shaky*

Blessèd Sith
08-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Her head turns and she looks up at Eric, having not even realised he was there. His questions reverberated in her still cloudy mind and she shook her head slowly.

"I . . . I have no idea . . . I'm trying to remember." She stood and took off her robe, something no one had really seen. Underneath she had tight black clothes to allow freedom of movement. Where her body wasn't swathed, it was tattooed in intricate swirls and lines and designs, the colours tribal, simple. With care, she examined her body for breaks, cuts and scrapes. All she could see was what had once been a hole in her leg -- now scarred over from the healing -- a few developing bruises and a scrape here and there. Nothing major. She ignored the Jedi, not bothering to check how he was staring at her as she prodded muscles and ligaments.

Slipping her robe back on, she put the cowl up. "Well, I seem to be relatively unharmed, save the knock on the head. You?" She examined him for a moment, eyes darkening as memory started to encroach further on the blackout.

"You! You betrayed me! You lied to me, didn't you?!" Her voice finished as an angered hiss, taking a threatening step towards Eric.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 03:04 PM
betrayed who???

that last thing i remember is vowing loyalty to Revan then waking up here.....i have no memory of anything other then that...do not accuse me of something i am sure i did not do

Blessèd Sith
08-07-2004, 03:09 PM
His words bring Nalaen to a halt, realisation dawning in her eyes. If she can't remember anything, how could she expect him to.

"Well, I suppose as of now you're true to the Sith." She put her sabre away, not even realising she had grabbed it. Old habits . . . A long sigh escaped her. "We have to find Sypher. I have no idea where we are, but obviously we've recieved concussions. Something serious happened." She paused and looked around some more. "Our memories will come back. We should wander around, get some bearings."

steven
08-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Karine came to where the two sith were talking "Hey!" she skided down a sloop

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 04:07 PM
*turns on his heel his saber igniting as he pulls it from his cloak*

who are you....

steven
08-07-2004, 04:09 PM
"I'm Karine. i crashed here just like u did

LukeKatarn
08-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Korth saw the large SIth Ship that recently crashed. He entered it. He saw corpses of dead Sith who died in the crash. He found his way to the bridge and saw 3 people. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korth. I am a freelance merc and I have workd for Sith and Republic numerous times but, mostly I worked for the Sith. There is a city not to far from here. I could take you there." Korth saw the expression in Nalean. He was thinking. He knew that expression. It was a worried one. "Is something wrong Master Sith?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 05:52 PM
starts getting nervous having these new people show up and offer us directions i tighten my grip on my saber*

Blessèd Sith
08-07-2004, 08:32 PM
She watched the merc with narrowed eyes, wondering what his angle was. Friend, foe or neutral. He said he worked for the Sith, but who said that at the moment, he wasn't doing Republic work? Her hand brushed her robe gently, feeling her sabre underneath.

"Merc, I want you to tell me what happened in a moment." She ignored the title he had given her, as she supposed at the moment, she was the most senior Sith. Every group needed a leader, someone to make decisions. She supposed it fell on her shoulders, whether she wanted it or not.

Turning, she looked at the female that had joined them, eyes glinting slightly. "Who are you, explain your presence and tell me all you know. If you lie I will run you through."

steven
08-08-2004, 05:56 AM
2'm Karine. a sith knight. i was trying out a ship i stole from a jedi when i got shot down by pirates"said Karine "and u are?"

LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
((Please don't use Instant Messenger talk Steven.)) "Well there was this big ship and it shot this Sith ship down. I can get this repaired in awhile but, as I said it will take awhile." Korth looked at a nearby dead corpse. "It... it's... it's Revan! The dark Lord of the Sith is dead? Well I am currently doing no missions and as of now I am on the republic hit list. But, I don't think it is safe here, there are scavengeing creatures on this planet much like Sand People. If they arrive while we are here then we are done for becasue, they travel in groups of thirte and, they are pretty much immune top sabers. OH NO! They're here!" Some fould creatures come through the door. "RUN OUT THAT SHATTERED WINDOW!" ((The one that is on the bridge that you can see out of.)) Korth looked at his amulet and he transformed into a Rancor. The roof of the ship smashed. Korth then grabbed the creature and squeezed his hand tight. Then he let go of the squashed creature and started squashing the other ones. Then the last one he grabbed, and stuck it into his mouth! He started chewing then swallowed. He then transformed back into his Zaberak self and said "Moon walkers, aren't very good to eat but, they carry lots of handy nutrients."

Jin Phoenix
08-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Name:Sypher Kune
AKA:None
Weapons:Black bladed "Muramasa" Lightsaber
Profession:Shadow Sith/Sith Master(Had to read certain posts by Nalean Revan and me in the last one.)
Side:Sith
Knew Revan:Yes as the Dark Lord and his history.
Sex:Male
Items:Weapons, Sith Master Robe
Bio:Before the Death of Revan Sypher lived in a limbo between Jedi and Sith. He had Mastered both sides of the force and ultimatly became one with it by infusing himself with a ball of pure light and dark energy. After this he fell in love with the girl he found in the academy named Nalean.
Force Powers:Neutral powers, Light side powers to a lesser extent. Most Darkside powers with the exception of force Rage.

__________________________________________________ __

From under the rubble of the destroyed ship an energy pulsed with power. This energy came from within a body hanging onto life. With all the strenghth he had he shot his hand out through the rubble in hopes someone will find him. Although he had powers far beyond imagination he could not carry them out with broken bones so he had to really on others to get him out. Until them he may have well been a slave baby without any abilities of his own.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-08-2004, 11:09 PM
looks up sensing a burst of force power and walks to a pile of rubble seeing a hand and with a single thought begins to pick up and throw the heavy rubble using the force*

LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Korth helps. "We should probably get him to the hospitiol." Korth turns into a Muscle man and drags Snypher outside. Then he turns into a racor, picks up Snypher, and runs to the city.

Jin Phoenix
08-10-2004, 05:45 PM
(Um Luke how can u change and there is no n is Sypher)

LukeKatarn
08-11-2004, 01:41 PM
((Ok and I can change becasue of my amulet.)) Korth arrives at the med center and lays Sypher on a bed. The doctor came and Korth began to walk out the door.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-11-2004, 02:12 PM
catchs up to him and grabs him lifting him in the air*

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN or my saber will find your heart

Blessèd Sith
08-12-2004, 02:53 PM
(((Um guys, I highly doubt this would be a perfect situation. IE: there wouldn't be any hospitals and doctors you could just run to for healing. And that takes away a major aspect of a shipcrash. We need to find food, shelter and care for the wounded -- I mean, if everything just works out fine, what's the point? Just my two cents.)))

Nalaen sped up behind the merc and Sypher to the so-called-doctor. Sneaking around back so the merc wouldn't see her, she threw on doctor's garb and covered her face in a mask. Walking purposefully into the room, she nodded to the marc. To her tastes, it was a little convenient for some doctors and hospital to be out in the middle of nowhere so near a crash. Luckily the merc left the room. She made it to Sypher's bed, hatred and anger blazing about her as she literally ripped the disguise from her body. There was nothing she would have loved more than to run the damned merc through. For now though, she needed to get Sypher to safety before the real doctor came.

"Don't you realise how stupid this is?" she hissed, grabbing bandages and quickly wrapping his wounds, using the none-too-developed skills she had started to learn as a child. "A bloody Sith in an unknown so-called hospital. How do you know this isn't an attempt to kill you. Or us. This could be a bloody trap someone set up in case Revan survived. What do we know is going on?!" her voice became shrill as she dragged him from the bed. "Lean on me," she growled, taking most of his weight so they could limp out of there. She could sense the doctor heading to this room, walking through the halls. Building up her pain and anger and panic, she set herself into a rage and lifted Sypher right up, knowing they needed plenty of speed to get out the back without the doctor seeing them. The last thing she wanted was the merc to know.

And what of the people at camp? She shook her head and set off, knowing she was going to fast for the doctor -- if he saw her -- to register her. Slowing down when she was outside, she set Sypher down, the added weight really tiring her out. But it had been worth it.

She looked to him. "C'mon, lets get back to the others and set up camp. Then we're gonna figure out what the hell we're gonna do."

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-12-2004, 03:41 PM
(((OK JUST IGNORE ME THANKS ALOT)))))

*walks with nalaen and sypher letting him lean on me as well as we return to camp*

Jin Phoenix
08-14-2004, 07:21 PM
He shook his head at her and looked down.

"I'm sorry Nalean but I had to hope someone would find me. I can barely move, It feels as if all my bones are crushed. I hoped it would be you but It was not."

He tried to stand and used all the force power he could call from himself to heal his legs and they were but pain still shot through them as if the blade of his saber were impaled into his legs. Using all his strength he turned her face towards him and smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of me as best you can. I really appreciate it."

He kissed her softly and then walked slowly to the camp his body burning in agony but he trudged on.

Blessèd Sith
08-15-2004, 01:55 AM
Watching him, her eyes slightly sad, she could feel the pain he was in. Reaching out a little, then making a fist and drawing her hand back, unsure, she sent out some of the Force in an attempt to support him. She then wondered if anyone else had healing skills or medical skills; hopefully someone would know more than herself. She could bind up a wound, stitch one and find simple herbs for basic remidies, but if many people were hurt . . .

Well, they'd figure out what to do. They couldn't afford to be in each other's faces and not get along and not work together. They'd have to figure something out . . .

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-15-2004, 02:57 AM
*walks away and into the woods thinking to himself since he got no answers from anyone and just seemed to have vanished from exsistance and sits in a tree*

Writer
08-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Ethan and Teri left the ruins of the ship and slipped into the forest, looking for a place to hide. A planet with a shipload of stranded Sith was not the best place in the galaxy for two stranded Jedi and they both knew it.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-15-2004, 01:59 PM
*jumps down from his tree and lands behind ethan and terri and growls soflty*

hello you two

Writer
08-16-2004, 01:01 AM
Ethan and Teri spun to face him. Ethan spoke first.

"Hello, Shi-quin Hawk," he answered. "I was expecting to run into you."

"The fact that you found us does not surprise us at all, Shi-quin," Teri added, her hand going immediately to her belt, where her lightsaber rested. Ethan's arms were limp at his sides. Unlike his daughter, Ethan felt it was not wise to assume an attack would be necessary. Teri, on the other hand, had a hand on her lightsaber almost always, in case a situation should go wrong.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-16-2004, 01:27 AM
*sighs softly my hand out stretchs and pulls both sabers from their belts*

i was worried that something happened to you guys...i am glad you found me....

there will be no need to use these....but i had to speak my mind first

*hands their sabers back to them*

the sith camp is about 3 clicks south of me...1 is badly injured....the other is alone.....if we are going to finish this we will need to work quick

Writer
08-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Ethan relaxes visibly, but Teri remains on guard as Shi-quin leads the way to the Sith camp.

Blessèd Sith
08-16-2004, 04:35 AM
Somehow one of the members of the small crashed group had managed to make a fire. Nalaen smiled as she walked back the way she had come with a piece of twisted metal in her hands. The grass was tall and she could see the path she had created on the search for water; now she knew where to go. In the metal doubling as a bucket she had scooped up as much water as possible: it had been the lessons in foraging as a child that had allowed her to get this simple thing done. It would take time to figure out what to do, and to search the wreckage. In the meantime, they would stay put and think.

Nodding to the others as she approached, she knelt beside Sypher and gently examined his injuries. Other injured were also laying about. Though Nalaen needed someone to help her out, she didn't bother asking. If someone would help, they would do it on their own. She was too busy to fuss over what the others were doing.

Careful to not cut herself on the sharp jagged metal, Nalaen dipped a rag in it. Then her head whipped up, eyes wide. She stayed there, perfectly still, the breeze hitting her face gently. Her hair flicked around her head, a few strands falling on her cheeks, but still she didn't move. Taking a long, deep breath, she held it, eyes scanning the area slowly, almost in a panic. The Force buzzed around her as her muscles tensed.

Something was wrong. Her eyes narrowed as she stood, nursing forgotten. Hand drifting to her sabre, she held it there, barely above the cool metal. She could feel it pulsing against her palm, the Force wrapping around her. Someone was coming with intent . . . What intent, she couldn't tell. Another deep breath. Was there betrayal on the wind? Knees bending slightly, she got ready and would wait there for hours if need be.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-16-2004, 10:48 AM
*motions for Terri and Ethan to hold position untill i signal them and steps out into the clearing*

i have searched the area Nalaen, we are alone out here.....

how is cypher doing?

Jin Phoenix
08-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Sypher could feel Naleans plee and knew she was in trouble. He also knew that he had been correct about Shin-Quin in the beggining for his darkness was now replaced with light again. Sypher stood in pain and he completely became one with his force within and in a burst he shot out to were Nalean was he would not let her be taken from him. Sypher reached her and stood between the two people. He looked to Shin quin and in a voice that was not his but the force's he spoke.

"When will you stop the tricks Jedi. Why is it you cannot simply fight with honor and die with it. No instead you beg for forgiveness just to try again. Just to fight without honor.... Well this time I won't let any of you escape."

The voice was eerie and by all accounts Sypher shouldn't even have been able to move like this but the force owned him for the next few moments. He drew the cool metal blade from his cloak and lit it. The black blade blended in the night and only the eerie white core was visible in the sky.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-16-2004, 12:40 PM
*grins soflty and motions for Terri and Ethan to join me as they walk to my side and all three of us ignite our sabers*

cypher you know well you cannot stand against us in your present state.....i did what i had to , Revan is dead.....and soon you two shall be as well

Writer
08-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Teri stood preepared to fight, but though Ethan's lightsabers were activated, he kept his arms down, lightsabers to the ground.

"We are stranded here," he said calmly. "All of us are. I don't think this is a proper time to fight. We can help each other. If the Jedi come for us, we will not let them kill you. Can you promise the same for us?"

Blessèd Sith
08-17-2004, 11:51 AM
She snarled, eyes first widening, then narrowing in anger and betrayal. A string of gutteral sounds and words were let loose, slamming the Jedi and those before her in her native tongue.

"I'll kill you all myself," she rasped, the Force shimmering with rage around her, her breathing steady and heavy, her limbs flooded with power. She could feel her muscles trembling as her mind went blank. All she could think of was killing. She would slaughter the three of them, string their viscera in the trees, hang up their skins and cover the green grass with red blood.

She would dismember them bit by bit and love every second of it. No one betrayed her. Sypher would be tortured excessively for his stumble into idiocy. It took a moment for the words of the stupid male Jedi that she didn't know to sink in. Slowly her blazing eyes went to him, her muscles now starting to twich in her attempt to control her need to destroy. It was almost bringing tears to her eyes, she just wanted to scream and cry in frustration as she bit her tongue. The pain would help her prevent her hands from closing around someone's windpipe and ripping open their veins.

"What did you say Jedi?" she croaked, clenching and unclenching her fists, breathing becoming shaky. She needed someone to die. "Work together? Oh yes, and I may as well become a slave to your effing masters to! Why don't I just become some stupid brainwashed Jedi --" Again she bit her tongue and closed her eyes. There was no point to this. Talking was stupid, she wanted action. "You fool, if Jedi come for us, that means there's a way outa here. That means you have reinforcements to kill us Sith," at this moment she was thankful the others had buggered off for a bit, "and can leave with your damnable friends. I make no effing promise." An eye twitched. "I wouldn't be so stupid as to trust you for a second." Lifting up her unlit sabre, she thrusted it at the betrayer. "HE ruined that. I will NEVER trust anyone again. You will all die here. You are Jedi: I know you will kill us in the night as it is. May as well get it over with." Again she mumbled under her breath, raging, tears starting to flood in her face in anger. It was so overwhelming and so pure that her body couldn't hold it inside, that even the Force was oversaturated: it had to come out somehow. She would kill them like the worthless things they were. The Jedi weren't even animals. Animals were too sacred.

Her voice struggled through all her mindbending loathing. A long, loud scream issued from her before she could manage a simple "I hate you." Muscles still tense, chest and stomach clenched, she was ready.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-17-2004, 01:09 PM
and for someone that wishes death you talk to much

but ethan is right, we are stranded alone and it is just the 5 of us, we need to work together and find a way off this planet, the fighing can wait for now

Jin Phoenix
08-17-2004, 05:52 PM
The force's voice talked to them and laughed softly.

"How foolish are you three. She is the truest piece of evil I have ever seen. She is almost only hate in her she would never join you. This boy I inhabit, he fell or her and she for him and yet for the fact that he was almost killed from a blast out of his control she is considering killing or at least tortureing him. If you believe she would help you all you are is fools."

He raised the blade and pointed it to them.

"She may not be able to fight but I can. If I must the boy has given me the authority to let him die to save her. Now who wants to try me?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
never known the force to take someone eover :confused: ))))))

*ignites my saber and stands ready*

you are pathectic

Writer
08-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Ethan was still against fighting. "If you insist upon fighting, you have an open kill. I will not fight and I encourage my companions to do the same." He tossed is lightsabers aside, but Teri, who had been momentarily stunned by her father's actions, suddenly stepped in front of him.

"My father is unwilling to fight," she said. "I will follow his lead."

She deactivated her lightsaber and placed it on her belt. Then she let out a low growl. "If any of you so much as touch my father, there is no telling how fast I will be on you with my lightsaber. There is no telling how quickly you will die."

She stood ready to defend her father if it were required.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-18-2004, 09:25 PM
*looks to ethan and terri with a heavy sigh and follows there lead i throw my saber to the ground and looks to the sith letting themn make the next move*

Jin Phoenix
08-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Sypher smiled at them and shook his head.

"With the limitations of this body...Only one of you can be killed at this moment but that still leaves me with two of you. Hmmm."

Sypher looked from one to the next and to the next. He finally cocked the saber into a relic position.

"Nalean are you ready to taste the flesh of the Jedi once again?"

As he said this Syphers voice bled through psychoticly

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-19-2004, 12:59 AM
*summons his strength and throws his hand out hitting Jin with Force push his saber returning to his hand as i turn and charge Nalaen with force speed*

Writer
08-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Teri begins to push forward to join the fight, but Ethan reaches out quickly and holds her back. She stays at his side, watching and waiting, just in case any attack should be made on Ethan.

Writer
12-08-2004, 10:43 AM
(({Sith}-Guyver3 bumped the first in this series, but this is where the story continues... let's post here if in either of them. Blessèd Sith is back, I know because I've been posting in another thread here... see if we can get this one back going... I had a plan for it that can still be put into place... somebody has got to attack Ethan... then see what happens to Teri. :evil1: ))

Blessèd Sith
12-08-2004, 12:01 PM
(((I'll attack as long as I don't die O_O Nalaen doesn't wanna die o~o. I'm taking it she goes dark or Sith or something? That'd be sweet :D Give into your anger XD Of course, I'm gonna have to take care of {Sith}-Guyver3 first :P)))

Nalaen watches the betrayer, using the Force to see his speedy run at almost normal. As he approached her, she leapt up and flipped over him, the Force keeping her clear of him. The anger and hatred blazed inside her like a furnace for the Force, enhancing it and driving her to the edge. As she landed, her sabre twirled in her hand, both ends buzzing to life in a brilliant red.

These Jedi she could never work with. But this one had betrayed her, this one had tried to attack her. He would die for it, or she'd take him with her. The others could wait: he was her immediate problem, her most glorious prey.

"I will taste your flesh," she hissed, facing the spot she had stood in seconds earlier. Her body trembled with rage, the Force whipping around her in violent tendrils. "Fight me like a man, or you will die like the animal you are. Skinned and squealing."

Writer
12-08-2004, 12:34 PM
((Nalaen won't die... she won't even get hurt, I promise... and you're along the right lines with what happens to Teri, but you'll be surprised nonetheless.))

Teri watched the fight, her lightsaber still in hand, every muscle begging to join Shi-quin in fighting Nalaen. Her devotion to her father was the only thing keeping her at his side.

"Release your aggressive feelings, Teri," Ethan said softly. "They do you no good in a moment such as this. Defend yourself if you must, but do not attack."

"Yes, father," Teri answered, doing her best to do as he said.

Blessèd Sith
12-12-2004, 07:13 PM
(((Where the hell is Sith? I can't post until he does something o_O)))

Writer
12-14-2004, 05:37 AM
((Have you PMmed him? Maybe that'll get him in here.:confused: ))

{Sith}-Guyver3
12-14-2004, 01:27 PM
*stops and turns recalling my saber to my hand and ignites it my eyes are dark as i watch Neelen closely*

you can try, but you wont succeed

Blessèd Sith
12-14-2004, 03:42 PM
A grin spreads across her face at his words. She would laugh, but that was a waste of time, and time at the moment was precious indeed.

"Fight like a man and you won't die like an animal," she said clearly, her voice holding an icy edge. If he fought her now, and tried to beat her -- the optimal word here was tried -- then he would be slain honourably. But if he tried to draw this out, tried to trick her into slowing with foolish words or verbal sparring, she would teach him what pain was, and keep him wishing eternally for death.

He still wouldn't attack. The fool, did he think his Jedi training protected him? That if he didn't strike first, his opponent would be shamed into giving in? He didn't know the Sith: but that was obvious, as he had betrayed them too many times.

"I will kill you!" she roared, the Force blazing up around her as her hatred and bloodlust increased, becoming a storm about her. She didn't know if her rage was visible, but it felt visible. It was so overwhelming, so strong, that she couldn't deny herself his blood any longer. He would ensanguinate, she would choke him to death, she would rip him apart inch by inch: anything to feed, to submit to the gnawing loathing inside.

Taking a step forward, she brought her sabre up, the Force speeding her movements as she attacked.

{Sith}-Guyver3
12-15-2004, 08:23 AM
*grins soflty seeing how worked up she is getting feeling the flow of the force around her, and almost laughing, for with her power her anger clouds her judgement and abilitys there for knowing she WILL make a mistake in her fighting, she may have the ability to over power him but his patient and level headedness will prevail he brings his saber up twirling it in his hand*

you talk Big for someone who wont make a move........ya gunna kill? stop talking about it and try it *

*looks to ethen and terri then back to Neeln*

Writer
12-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Ethan remained calm, returning Shi-quin's glance with little to no emotion. Teri was a far different story. Every muscle was prepared to strike... if only Ethan would give her the permission!

"Calm yourself, Teri," he said softly. "Your tension will do you no good, even if it comes to a fight."

He spoke to Nalaen again. "If Shi-quin would stop attacking you, would you stop your attacks? No, don't answer that. I can see the answer in your eyes."

"Shi-quin," he said. "Withdraw. Go find someplace to hide if you cannot restrain yourself from fighting. Defend yourself if you must. Do not attack this woman."

Blessèd Sith
12-15-2004, 07:08 PM
(((Sith, I'm already attacking you. I just said that I was running at you, about to strike, because I wanted to give you time to ready yourself.)))

Nalaen lunged the last metre of her run, thrusting her sabre out, then quickly turning about to strike with the other end. She was in her own world, ignoring the Jedi's words. Ignoring them all. Let their ignorance be what strikes them down. To them, anger and hatred clouded one's vision: they were wrong. Those were what drove her, made her stronger and made her live in the Force, a part of it. Every movement she made was driven by the Force, her strategy, looking for openings, her feints: all guided by the superior hand of the Force. She could process information much quicker, understand her enemy much better and could gain an advantage by just being. Let them pretend that their "level headedness" and "clarity" made them superior fighters. The eyes and the over-workings of a brain is what would make one faulter. Those things could deceive, make one second-guess. The Force could never question itself; it just was. With the Force, she would not tire and would not collapse until she was finished, until she let go of all that was inside. For all she was worth she would hold onto her passions, hold onto the Force, for it would keep her up, keep her battling: in short, keep her alive.

She pressed on her attack, her sabre a mad flurry of red, the blades coming in at the betrayer at tremendous speed. Clarity would keep him guessing. Let the fools play their petty games: she played for keeps.

{Sith}-Guyver3
12-16-2004, 10:51 AM
*closes my eyes as our sabers make contact, my eyes can decieve me so i choose not to use them as i spin, twirl, thrust and counter her every move, i jump swinging high at her head with the back edge of my saber my back to Neelan as i twirl my saber in my hands my eyes closed, letting the force guide me as i summon strength for a force attack*

LukeKatarn
01-13-2005, 10:01 AM
I know thsi has been dead for a long time, but let's bring back this oldie. ANyway, what's been going on?

{Sith}-Guyver3
01-13-2005, 12:25 PM
well im waiting on Nelaen to post or imma kill off her charector so we can continue this RP

Writer
01-13-2005, 03:21 PM
((Before taking such drasticc measures as killing off somebody elses character, why don't you PM them to see what's going on?

I'll admit though, I'm eager for this to get a move on... I had a plan for it.))

{Sith}-Guyver3
01-14-2005, 01:11 AM
I have Blessed Sith on my buddy lists she has not be on in a longggggg time now....so PMing her would do little if she is not even on messanger

LukeKatarn
01-16-2005, 05:47 PM
How about we make an alternate thread starting over but she is dead. If she ever comes back we can continue this one.

Blessèd Sith
01-21-2005, 11:29 AM
(((Sorry sorry sorry guys! I've just been busy and haven't been on the computer in forever. And plus, when I read sithie's post, I couldn't figure out how the hell to respond . . . then I wasn't on the computer, and yeah . . .

Sorry. I'll post now.)))

She found it fascinating how every time she rebuffed or rebuked him with logic, he did exactly as she thought. Perhaps he vehement hatred for all he was and represented projected her thoughts onto a discernable level. A sneer curled her lips as she felt his build-up of force energy. Bracing herself, she ducked down low, her robe covering her body as she gathered all the power she could. With a roar from the pain it caused her, she unleashed an explosive form of the Force that was totally random and unplanned. Red tendrils of electric energy radiated from all around her. Every cell in her body felt like it was being ripped apart; her flesh felt as though it was being flensed and boiled at the same time.
She didn't know the damage she had done to anyone, if any, but she felt exhausted. As the worst of the pain faded into a general ache and an odd pins-and-needles feeling covering her whole form, she lifted her head. Eyes glittering with agony and loathing, she glowered right at the Jedi. Her sabre ignited against the ground, her palm atop the hilt. No matter what, she would fight him.

Writer
01-21-2005, 12:56 PM
(Wow! that was perfect!)

Eyes widening in surprise, Ethan leapt forward to stand in front of Teri and took the full power of Nalaen's attack. Teri screamed, knowing that such a thing could not be good for him and ran forward, catching him as he fell.

"No, no, no!" she cried. Ethan was dead. With only a few seconds to think, Teri lunged forward, activating her saber staff and attacking Nalaen with all the energy she could find. Almost as suddenly as she attacked, she stopped. Her face was pale.

"No," she whispered, taking a few faultering steps backward. Finally, she turned and ran off, disappearing into the nearby forest.

{Sith}-Guyver3
01-23-2005, 12:24 AM
*catching the rapid build up of Naleens energy he uses his own gathered power to create a force shield as it manages to withhold Naleens attack but causes a great drain on my own powers and ability to fight i hear Teri scream and whirls around knowing already what had happened a shooting pain runs through his heart feeling Ethans life energy drop then die i shake my head de-activating my saber and turns following after terri scooping up Ethans body and carrys him "

we will finish this another day ......mock my words......you will pay for killing Ethan *takes off after Teri*

Writer
01-26-2005, 06:38 AM
((For the time being, my characters are gone from this RPG... don't worry. Teri will be back, but I'll wait a little before it happens.))

Blessèd Sith
01-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Nalaen watched the scene with a wicked smirk. This was . . . interesting. Still, she held the pain inside, the only visible clue to it was the balled fist barely hidden by the cuff of her sleeve.

Well, one Jedi dead and two ran off. Not a horrible day by any measure. Sitting down, she tried to meditate. That anger the Jedi girl had exhuded, that emotional agony . . . Nalaen had almost been able to taste it, it was so tangible. Perhaps she would be back, and learn the true ways of the Force. If not, she'd die. Closing her eyes, still feeding on that burst from the Jedi, she tried to meditate. She had no idea what was going to happen, who or where her allies were; what was going to happen to her?

Writer
01-30-2005, 08:45 PM
"Is Revan dead?" a voice asked from nearby. The voice was shaking slightly. "Do not draw your saber. I am Sith."

A girl appeared out of the edge of the forest and approached Nalaen. Her pitch black hair was in tangles and her clothing in tatters. Pale blue eyes revealed a great deal of pain.

Blessèd Sith
02-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Nalaen's eyes drifted slowly to the other Sith girl. Normally she would have leapt up, cautiously reaching for her weapon, but she sensed this girl spoke true: she meant no harm. Standing slowly and picking a few strands of dying grass off her black robe Nalaen gave a little smile.

"In the end, our Lord was weaker than a Jedi. If he is not dead, I ask myself where we failed." She paused, noting the other Sith's uncertainty with her inexact answer. "Revan was believed to be dead before but wasn't. He returned to reclaim his mantle, but was weak . . . he was nothing like he said he was. I hope he truly died this time."

Stoping her little rant, she studied the girl's eyes. What had caused the turmoil she could easily see, nevermind sense? Where had she come from?

"Who are you?" she asked as gently as her nature would allow.

LukeKatarn
02-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Um guys, can we still start this one over? Rise of Revan will be the same, but this one I've pretty much forgotten.

Writer
02-06-2005, 06:02 AM
((Well you could read this one... I'm at a place now that I don't exactly want to start over.))

The girl frowned, hesitating slightly. It almost seemed that she was wondering how trustworthy Nalaen was. Finally she took another step forward.

"I'm Kira," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. With another step forward, she appeared to be unsteady and collapsed in a heap, crying in pain. After silencing her moans, she thought about the other things Nalaen had said.

"Weak," she muttered. After a time, she picked herself up on her hands and knees. Her head was down and she was breathing hard. "I imagine you are right."

((And so we see Kira and Nalaen reacting to each other for the first time... :) ))

Blessèd Sith
02-06-2005, 11:01 AM
(((We managed to resume from where we left off)))

A whisper of a smile crossed her lips as she gazed down at her fellow Sith. She could feel her pain hanging in the air, the bristling aura as visible as the trees and grass.

"Sometimes," she began casually, crouching down on her haunches, arms resting on her legs. She closed the minor gap between them, somehow an air of privacy springing up in her shadow, "pain is too much for even us trained to withstand. Knowing your pain and giving into it are seperate things, young Sith." Her voice dropped to a murmur as her eyes flashed then narrowed slightly, not so much in a threatening manner but more of a studious one. "Besides, strength of mind is as important than strength of body."

Then she grinned brilliantly, her face lighting up, giving her a surprisingly spritely and innocent cast, "And of course I'm right. I'm always right. Now, what are your injuries?" There was no use in putting up the front Jedi expected of unexplainable cruelty to all others, including their own. They were both Sith, and there were Jedi lurking about. Without reinforcements, allys, soldiers or any Masters, the two girls had to rely on each other. Nalaen had been brought up in the laws of the wild and she knew a healthy pack hunted better than a lone animal. For now, this Sith was her own (until betrayal, which would give Nalaen no qualms with killing her) and she would treat her as such.

"I'm Nalaen," she said finally. A tiny part of her mind, always expecting her trust to be broken, kept nudging the back of her brain. And for that reason she kept her sabre handy. Paranoia usually helped keep her alive. She just hoped for nothing to validate her paranoia.

(((OOC: much different from their other meeting :P)))

Writer
02-06-2005, 12:13 PM
"I don't know my injuries," Kira answered, attempting to stand again. "All I can say is that I am in pain."

((I'm thinking this story is before the other, so this is their first interaction... apparently, there are things that happened between now and then:p ))

LukeKatarn
02-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Blessèd Sith
(((We managed to resume from where we left off)))

A whisper of a smile crossed her lips as she gazed down at her fellow Sith. She could feel her pain hanging in the air, the bristling aura as visible as the trees and grass.

"Sometimes," she began casually, crouching down on her haunches, arms resting on her legs. She closed the minor gap between them, somehow an air of privacy springing up in her shadow, "pain is too much for even us trained to withstand. Knowing your pain and giving into it are seperate things, young Sith." Her voice dropped to a murmur as her eyes flashed then narrowed slightly, not so much in a threatening manner but more of a studious one. "Besides, strength of mind is as important than strength of body."

Then she grinned brilliantly, her face lighting up, giving her a surprisingly spritely and innocent cast, "And of course I'm right. I'm always right. Now, what are your injuries?" There was no use in putting up the front Jedi expected of unexplainable cruelty to all others, including their own. They were both Sith, and there were Jedi lurking about. Without reinforcements, allys, soldiers or any Masters, the two girls had to rely on each other. Nalaen had been brought up in the laws of the wild and she knew a healthy pack hunted better than a lone animal. For now, this Sith was her own (until betrayal, which would give Nalaen no qualms with killing her) and she would treat her as such.

"I'm Nalaen," she said finally. A tiny part of her mind, always expecting her trust to be broken, kept nudging the back of her brain. And for that reason she kept her sabre handy. Paranoia usually helped keep her alive. She just hoped for nothing to validate her paranoia.

(((OOC: much different from their other meeting :P))) I know you managed to resume, but I'm WAY behind. You might call me a lazy bum not to read the whole thing, but I don't have teh time right now. Oh yes and wild jedi, I am pretty sure you were jokeing cus thsi is after rise of revan. Revan did die after all.

Writer
02-07-2005, 08:34 AM
((LukeKatarn, I was referring to the other RPG that both Nalaen and Kira are in... the Faultering of the Sith. In that one, the relationship between Nalaen and Kira is not so friendly... or at least it wasn't to begin... they both wanted to kill each other!:p

As to your concern of being WAY behind... this thing is only 2 pages long... shouldn't take you that long to read. :) waiting for Nalaen's response...))

LukeKatarn
02-08-2005, 02:14 PM
((I guess your right, it's just my char hasn't been around that much. I better start reading. I'll be posting soon, although noone hasn't heard from me in a bit. I read it, so considering you two are the only two active at the moment, this is the spot for Korth to come in.)) Korth walked along, he sew two sith girls, and smelled blood. "What has happened here, this is a batle of which I have never seen, and I didn't even see thsi battle, but I still feel it's burning presence." I drew out my glowing sword and jabbed it into the ground, a memorial to the dead, I pulled it out from the need earth, and put it away." My attention was then focused to the two sith girls. "One of you I have seen, the other I have not seen, and I can see was not involved in this battle." I turned to Nalean, "I knwo not your name, but I know you were the one behind this battle. You have great power, but use it wisely, the last thing you want to happen is to be left open and be killed by on of those Jedi's pathetic fast attacks." I turned away from the two girls and examined the ground, "You might think of me as a fool, both of you, but there was no need for teh destruction of this land." Then I thought to myself "My mission is to stop destruction and war, but no to be over run by the wrong and pitiful Jedi teachings."

Writer
02-09-2005, 09:54 AM
"I was thrown clear of the ship when it crashed," Kira said, wincing as she turned to face Korth. With a small cry of pain, she dropped to the ground again. "I need help."

Her eyes looked to Nalaen. "Help me," she called weakly.

LukeKatarn
02-09-2005, 12:52 PM
"The Nearest doctor isn't really near. There aren't vary many doctors here, considering noone comes here, or gets off."

Blessèd Sith
02-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Nalaen gave a slightly bitter smile, glancing at Korth. She stripped off her black robe, exposing tattooed and scarred arms. Kneeling down once more, she looked to the two she was with. One was Sith, that was sure, and the other . . . she didn't know what to make of him, so kept her wits about her.

"My people," Nalaen said clearly, sounding off-hand as she began inspecting Kira, "are warriors and hunters. It would do us no good if we could only fix injuries at sterile medical bays. I can't do much," she paused, knowing she had just admitted weakness to two people who could very well be looking for one in her, "but it will be something. That's if you'll trust me enough." Here her eyes darkened. "Under normal circumstances I'd expect you to be wise and never heed a stranger's help -- however, this is a special case." Looking up to the one named Korth once more, she added, "Because it seems we may have to rely on each other to get off this rock. And figure out what the hell is going on."

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-09-2005, 07:29 PM
*he finally stops running, out of breath, and very weak, the fight having drained much of his power, he collapses slamming his fists into the ground and cursing about the death of ethan, a few tears fall for his fallen friend, having lost Terri some time ago he is alone, his mind scattered, his thoughts and feelings in termoil, blaming himself for the death of his friend,

"it should have been me...i should have taken the blast, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME "

the ground rumbles slightly under the force of the impact from his fists, he looks around trying to gain his bearings, feeling the presence of Sith but no where near by he decides he needs to find food and build a shelter for now

LukeKatarn
02-10-2005, 01:17 PM
The ground trembled around me. "We need to get off this planet, as a merc I know much and do not trust many people, but this is a special case as well, I'll trust you, but on'y if you'll trust me. If it means getting off of this rock, I'll do anything. As for now, I must leave, that tremble wasn o mere earth quake, someone is crieing out in pain, it was such immense power, I must find it." I walked off.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-10-2005, 10:45 PM
*he looks about find downed trees, stone and what not, using the force he beings to move hte logs into place, using mud packs it in making a small shelter his lightsaber used to cut the logs and rocks into usable parts*

god, it should have been me, *he sighs deeply his thoughts not able to change from that of his fallen comrade, blaming himself for Ethans death, a fire in his eyes as he works, his sorrow slowly begining to eat away at him, his patient, his training, slowly driving him mad,

i will avenge you, ill make them pay ethen , i will, i swear it *looks to the heavens

Writer
02-11-2005, 07:30 PM
"In such dire circumstances as these, it is difficult to doubt the good intentions of anyone," Kira said weakly. "Nalaen, I accept your offer of help."

Blessèd Sith
02-12-2005, 08:01 AM
She nodded sharply, her expression grim. The pain Korth had said he felt she felt as well. Anger, guilt . . . It flowed through the trees and made her wonder what sort of danger they were in. If that was a Jedi then they had to be alert constantly. A shiver went down her spine as she looked around like some sort of predator. This wasn't good.

Looking back down at Kira, she sighed heavily. "Well, I don't think you're bleeding anywhere. You could have a few fractures or even just very bad bruising -- where the hell did you get this beating or whatever it was, from?"

Once more her gaze swept the area. "We need shelter." And I need a temple, she thought to herself. She figured, when tending to Kira was done, she could make an altar . . . who better to help in the wilderness . . .

Writer
02-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Kira answered hesitantly, almost as if she were unsure.

"I... I think I was thrown from the ship," she said slowly. She frowned. "I'm not really sure."

Blessèd Sith
02-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Nalaen grunted as she sat back, studying the other girl.

"I didn't realise there were many other Sith on the ship -- then again, I was . . . busy." A smirk lit her features.

"Anyway," she sighed after a moment, "we need to figure out what the heck to do. Shelter and food are the important things for now, though I do have some skill in those. The greatest chore however, is to find a way off this place." Her eyes scanned the area as if hoping the answer would be laying in the open, waiting for her. As usual, it was not. Unconsciously, her eyes scanned the skies in hopes that some Sith ship would be overhead, frantically searching . . .

No. They would probably have to do this themselves. And it didn't help that one of their small group had already wandered off.

LukeKatarn
02-14-2005, 09:08 AM
I scanned the area, my necklace reacting to my surroundings. "What is this power?" I drew out my light sword. Something was approaching me, without even looking to find it, I swept my sword behind me, killing a foul beast in one slash. Then I turned to face it's dead corpse, I wasn't sure waht creature it was, for I had never seen it before. "All my skilsl in scouting, and I can't figure out what this monster is? I have looked through the galaxies volume of creatures about 10 times, and not once have I seen this monster, very odd. I know the encyclpedia of monsters like the back of my hand. And that is one big book." I put away my sword, and decided to head back to camp.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-15-2005, 07:02 AM
*he hears the hiss of a lightsaber not far from him, thinking it may be a sith nearby that thought alone only serving to enrage him further, he crouchs and looks up leaping up into the tree he moves quickly, watching another with a light saber he narrows his eyes, his first white from the grip on his saber, his anger clouding his judgement and sending a powerful tremor through the force,

blasted sith.....im going to kill them.....kill them all like the lambs they are.......

*he sees the one with teh saber kill off a beast and then take off, he follows him seeing if he will guide him to the rest of the sith, where he will personally cut off their heads and mount them on stakes

LukeKatarn
02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
((I don't have a lightsaber! Pay attention, I have a Light SWORD! It's diffrent from a saber, it's just liek a sword, exept the blade glows like a light saber. Sabers have freaky hilts and stuff. And teh swords you don't need the force to use, teh yare rare, and more powerful then light sabers, I'm the only one left who can use one.)) My amulet reacted and I turned. The angered Jedi was there. "The one with the power rage, I knwo what you want..." I took out my sword, then yelled "THE LAST THIGN WE WANT NOW IS FIGHTING! If you know what's good for you, then we have to stick together. Or else you'll end up like that beast that I killed, weather it's me who kills you or something else!" I put away my sword, knowing he miught understand my words and come to his senses, I headed to camp, haveing no regret in my eyes for yelling.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-17-2005, 08:30 AM
blah blah blah Saber blah blah ish sword blah blah LOL jk man ))))))))))

*hearing his words his eyes narrow, he growls low not yet revealing himself but knows that he has been at least felt, his eyes scan the area looking for any encampments near by and reaching out, his anger still very powerful but he directs it away from the obvious soldier, and jumps down to teh ground landing with a thud

LukeKatarn
02-17-2005, 09:02 AM
Returnign to camp I say "I've found Shi-Quin, I think I've convinced him to help us." I grabbed some logs, and I had some hides with me, and some bones, and I made a cmpfire and a few tents. "Everyone rest, we have a long day ahead of us. I'll stand gaurd." I sat on a stone, moveing around the logs in teh camp fire with a stick, I had my sword beside me, and I waited, waited for something.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-18-2005, 01:28 AM
*he growls looking around the small camp his grip on his saber still deadly*

who are you.......and why have you brought me here......i have no use for wimps like you to be tagging along,

*his voice hatefilled, angry,*

i have things i have to do....

Blessèd Sith
02-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Her eyes shoot up and she snarls, taking in the sight. Back bristling, she can hardly contain her hatred. The thing was back, and his pretend anger along with him. Oh, he could talk the talk, but even try to get him on the path of the Sith and he balked. Weakling. The only thing she wanted was him dead.

Her eye twitched as she spoke:

"Oh, betrayer? And what things would those be? Wandering around aimlessly in a misguided attempt at heroism? Or perhaps you just feel like wallowing in your untrained anger as you become more and more lost -- and more and more dead. Go, have fun on your own, in an unknown land. Starve to death, but make sure you tell me, I'd like to watch."

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-19-2005, 02:05 AM
*seeing the Sith that he had fought earily, the hatred, the loss of his friend, by the hand of this women, his eyes suddenly flash red, his anger not pretend at all boils over, his saber ignites and in a sudden flare in the force he leaps at her *

YOU WILL PAY *calls her dirty name*

YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE

*his anger, his hatred all now concentrated on just destroying this women before him, nto even thinking anymore, he swings his saber down slashing at her his eyes intense*

Writer
02-21-2005, 08:37 AM
((Shi-Quin might think Kira looks vaguely familiar...))

Kira stood and looked around. She had somehow lost her saber and it bothered her. With a smirk, she called the dead Jedi's twin sabers to her hands and ignited them. They glowed a bright orange and Kira felt her strength returning.

"She's not alone, Jedi," she spat, flourishing the two sabers she now held. "You don't stand a chance... not against three!"

She motioned to Korth. Then, to Nalaen. And finally, to herself. She began to walk slowly toward him.

"I may not be in perfect health," she growled, "but I'm still deadly!"

She lunged forward with incredible speed and brought one saber down toward his head while bringing the other up toward his side.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-21-2005, 09:35 AM
*he archs a brow recognizing Kira, not really caring, his anger over powering his common sense, the rage running through his body, he spins, deflecting Kira's attack he slams his fist against her face, spinning on his heel he turns continuing to approach Naelan not caring who or what got into his way,

you....will...pay....

*his eyes glowing red the veins in his neck throbbing*

come on...weakling,

Blessèd Sith
02-22-2005, 12:39 PM
She stands slowly, her sabre dangling almost harmlessly in her hand, a big grin on her face as she watches the festivities. As the betrayer speaks to her again, she throws back her head and howls with laughter. So the child thinks he can take her at her own game? That he, in his untrained anger can best her, who has spent her life training as a Sith?

"This will be fun," she says cheerfully, as if going for an outing with her friends. It helps, as well, that he is outnumbered. There are two others there she knows will defend her. The crimson ends of her sabre ignite with the usual snap-hiss as she raises it, then spins it around into a ready attack position almost ceremonially. Her eyes narrow as her view darkens, her sight becoming tunnelled on her attacker, on her prey. He is the only one in the world now, and soon, he will be leaving it.

Leaping up, she brings her knees to her body, feet flat down and together for a crippling blow to the chest. Her weight and the Force bring her down with almost blinding speed, her sabre ready to finish him off once he's knocked down and gasping for air under a crushed diaphram.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-22-2005, 11:15 PM
*he watchs her, waiting for the right moment, she leaps, he finds his target suddenly his arm snaps up and he jumps, catching her under the chin with his arm, his saber came up to deflect hers away quickly as he clothes lines her spinning to avoid his arm being taken off his movements are calculated, his entire surroundings aware to him, not just his enemy, his movements are fluid, graceful, not tense as hers gives me better reaction time he turns to face her watching her hit the ground with a thud

LukeKatarn
02-23-2005, 06:53 AM
I picked up my sword,, pulled it from it's shaeth, and I stick mmy arm it in the middle of the fighting, with my sword in hand, I destroy teh hilt of SHi Quin's saber, but also KIra's and Naleans. "Stop this nonesense you fools, this is not the time for fighting, we can finish this another time, another day, but wirght now,. survival is our top priority. This fight ends now, unless you want to all fight me?" My amulet glowing, my sword glows with power. "And you wouldn't want tro do that, or else you'd all be dead." I put away my sword, even if they do decide to fight they won't stand a chance, even takeing my by surprise, I have my sword, and their sabers are broken. I pick up my shaeth, and put it back around my waist, then, I put away my sword.

Writer
02-23-2005, 07:33 AM
((Luke, it's godmoding to destroy our lightsabers... not a good thing there.))

Kira growled at Korth, pushing him away as he attempted to destroy the sabers she was using. "If you care to remember, this man attacked us. If you do not want us fighting him, convince him to stop. Until he does, we will not stop."

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Katarn he has a VERY valid point, thats Modding, even for me, and im a Para-poster for MSN so i know))))))))))

*he growls looking to the man sticking his arm in the way, swinging out he slugs the man across the face not caring about anything but destroying those that are responsible for killing his friends, he walks to Nalean kicking her saber hilt from her hand he reachs down and grabs her by the throat lifting her off her feet*

time to die *insert nasty name here*

Blessèd Sith
02-24-2005, 09:29 AM
(((No god-moding! To destroy our sabres, you'd have to say that you want to, but leave it up to us. They're ours, not yours.)))

Reaches out her hand as her sabre flies into it, laughing as the betrayer thinks he can choke her to death.

"You," she gasps, staring at him, "need you hand . . ." she trails off, eyes fluttering closed as her throat convulses in the attempt to get more air.

Of course, she's faking it. Her eyes snap open with a grin as she uses the Force to wring the betrayer's throat. "Choking people was always my favourite. I love the way they sound as their windpipe is forced closed." Dropping her sabre, she uses both hands to pry his away from her. "I'll break your fingers, then break your skull.

"You really think you're all-powerful, don't you," she said, rubbing the red marks on her throat. Waving her hand, the force choking the betrayer ends. "Just because you're Jedi, you think you're right and anyone who doesn't believe like you deserves to die. While in fact, with what you're feeling and how you're behaving, you've abandoned everything the Jedi taught you. You're a hypocrite. Now, we have more important things to worry about, boy. So if you want to go play games, do it somewhere else. Because next time, I won't be merciful. Next time, I will hunt you, sacrifice you, and feed your blood to my ancestors. Screw off, grow up and bother someone else."

Bending down, she grabbed the long sabre hilt in her hand and brushed it lovingly free of dirt and grass.

"Korth, next time you try to destroy my sabre, I will destroy you. By the way, you don't scare me. People who don't work with me generally end up dead. Next time you threaten me, there won't be another chance to." Glowering at the group, she turned on her heel and walked a few metres away, then crouched down. She wanted to see what these fools would do. So worried about each other -- true, she would gladly kill the betrayer, but she cared more about her own life. What use was killing him and wasting time saving her own life on his? Ah, let the children play. If worse came to worse, she could figure it out on her own. And she was getting sick of all this posturing and challenges: the next time anyone raised a sabre, blade or hell, even a stick, she would run them through. No honour, no battle, just a quick, brutal death. She didn't have the patience for this crap anymore.

LukeKatarn
02-24-2005, 10:03 AM
((No it's not god modeing, yo ucan fix em, I didn't blow em up, just chopped em up into two pieces. And how would being a para-poster for msn ((whatever the heck taht is)) make a diffrence? Anyway, fine but I don't get why yo uguys think it's god modeing.)) "Watch your mouth girl!" I slapped her face. "We have to work together, and in a battle with me, you wouldn't stand a chance, I threat when necessery, and if need be I will destroy your sabers. There is nothing I will regret to do, weather who I kill, or what I do. You are a fool, you're sith and jedi teachings blind you from seeing people's true powers. You jedi and sith are all the same, thinking you are all so "might and powerful", but in the end, you are just a bunch of weaklings."

I drew my sword, "Mine, is the rue power. You can't see how strong people really are, your teaching don't help you from seeing, they blind you."

I took down the camp "You are going to miss this, yo udon't work with me, I don't work with you. This is teh time we must band together, as I said earlier, our fights may continue another time, another day, but now is not the time."

"All who agree with me, should come with me, all who don't rot behind, and die!"

Blessèd Sith
02-24-2005, 11:03 PM
(((God moding [IMO] has become more than its actual definition. More something of jargon, now. From what I can tell, from personal usage and what I see, it's unlimited power or very powerful, or being able to make decisions for other characters. You cannot destroy our sabres, no matter what you say: you can begin to destroy them, go after them or something of the like, but their actual destruction is our decision, as they belong to us.

Para-posting is roleplays in which narrative and dialogue are used, like in a book. Where instead of doing one-liners, a person writes down a whole paragraph, or more. It's usually highly detailed, and involves more than just direction: more description. Someone who para's is usually very into rp. I do rp on yahell meself [both para and one-liner] n_n Being a para-poster means that anyone who participates knows the rules, and the rules can be rather stringent. If someone says they're a para-poster and they haven't been kicked out of the rp community, they should know what they're talking about. But then again, that could just be my two cents.)))

She snarled, enraged. Her muscles were twitching with anger as she felt the Force flare up around her. But she couldn't lash out, not now. How were so many people so stupid . . . Go figure only the two females could keep some semblance of calm and organisation.

"You pompous, self-righteous son of a snaarlac! How dare you speak to any of us like that -- yes, even the Jedi -- for at least we have trained and learned something, rather than wandered about in a meandering daze, thinking that our lack of knowledge is a gift! Just because you think you're all powerful, doesn't mean you are! How can you even begin to assume you know us, just from our schools of teaching? You have no idea how I was raised or what I believe, or how I think, so how can you even begin to cast judgement. You who are in need of most judging. You call us weaklings, yet I was willing to set aside my absolute hatred of the betrayer to get off this rock, to figure something out. But you, who think you are so strong and mighty, want to slay us all because we will not listen to you?! I am not the weak one here."

Closing her eyes and chewing on her tongue to quell the inner turmoil, she continued:

"I was raised in the woods. I was raised a hunter and a warrior: you think that I will die without your help? This," she waved her hands around, "was my home . . . just we had more temples. We made the land ours, and I can do the same here. If you want to be so damned full of yourself, leave. We don't need you. But for those of us who actually want to get off this place, stay, because we need to figure something out. If any of you can even be mature enough for the few minutes time it will take to come up with a plan."

She stood and stretched her muscles.

"The next time you touch me, you will regret it. For the split second before you die. You are not all powerful. Neither am I. But I'm trained, confident, and know my limits. You obviously do not. I will kill you. I will take great pleasure in killing you. I may even torture you first. You forget that you're dealing with Sith and Jedi here. We can use the Force and we are trained warriors. For all your posturing and mocking, we are still trained, still warriors, still Force users, and could easily defeat you."

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-25-2005, 01:51 AM
*as he lets his anger calm he sighs soflty, moving to Nalean he lets the tone of his voice show that he no longer feels it necassary to be able to fight he rests his hand apon her shoulder his voice one of soft, soothing tones"

For now M'lady, he does have a point, if we are to get off this planet then we must set aside our differences and work together, i promise you we will have our battle to the death as you and i botrh desire, but untill that time comes, we are both here, stranded and killing each other now will not be as enjoyable when we have little to defend

*he smiles to her showing no ill will nor intent to fight as of this moment, turning he looks to the man with the light sword and snorts, as that type of sword was actually the fist proto type light saber, before they refined the technology and made a full energy beam*

come, we need to find Shelter, i built a hut not far from here that i feel will do well to house us all,

LukeKatarn
02-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I lash out at Nalean "You speak nonesense. You speak unlike a sith, and yo uare not listening to what I am saying girl. We need to stick together,and yo ucan not sense people's true powers because your powers blind you! I could easily taker you, all of you, exept for maybe shi-quin. I would be evenly matyched with Shi-Quin, but only if he is enraged again." I turn to SHi-Quin "Now taht you have settled down, I think we should follow you for now. We need that shelter, in any scenerio, a hutt is always better then a tent, although the hutt won't be bale to fit us all. I'll make camp outside for you, the girls can sleep in teh hutt, and I'll stand watch outside."

Blessèd Sith
02-25-2005, 09:55 PM
"I'm going to kill you," she said, addressing Korth first, giving the betrayer a preliminary nod. "You're full of yourself and make me sick. First you say I'm weak because I'm Sith, but then you say I speak nonsence because I'm more worldly, intelligent and studied than your Sith stereotypes -- I actually follow Sith teachings, rather than the hackneyed slander of the Jedi. But anyhow, let me spell this out for you: You want all the control over our group. You think that you are the end-all-be-all of survival out here. You are not. You are nothing, pompous and stupid. You are a fool. Perhaps if you stopped trying to take control and be the 'leader', we would have more respect for you.

"As for not being Sith, again, you know nothing of Sith teachings. Self-preservation is key. How am I preserving myself by getting into a battle and damning myself to death whether I live or not? Do you know nothing of war or battle? Do you not realise that enemies against a common enemy are friends? For if we do not get along and figure this out, we will destroy ourselves before this planet does. So the planet has won. Again, you are a fool."

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, begging the ancestors for a moment more, just one more minute, of calm.

"Why do you think you can beat me in a fight? Because you are male? Because you're full of yourself? Why? You know nothing of me. I have survived my whole life as a Sith, which is a lot more than many of the fallen can say. On top of that, my people are warriors, I have been brought up hunting and killing and surviving in the wilderness. Obviously I have strength. I'm sure the betrayer can agree with that, whether he wants to or not."

Here she turned to the betrayer, completely ignoring Korth. If she had it her way, she would rather go it alone than deal with his posturing for one more second.

"As for you, betrayer, your words speak truth. We will kill each other later, when even the survivor of our battle is not doomed to imminent death."

Coughing then, she added to no one in particular, "Why do we need separate sleeping quarters? I don't trust anyone sleeping near me, but I'd trust you even less sleeping away from me. Shouldn't we as a group make the decisions, instead of you? Who the hell put you in charge anyway? Why do 'the girls' get put away somewhere else, while 'the men' make decisions and take charge and make up our minds for us?" She was infuriated and was sure the others could sense the Force pulsing angrily from her. She needed to kill, needed to lash out. But for now, she bit her tongue, relishing the pain, needing it and biding her time. For she couldn't put up with much more for much longer.

{Sith}-Guyver3
02-26-2005, 01:48 AM
*he listens to both sides and sighs soflty shaking his head*

look, Nalean, i made the hutt from mud and from anything i can find, using the force and the saber, i believe if we work together, for now, we will be able to make a shelter big enough for all of us to fit comfortably in, im not saying it has to be a mansion, but it should be comfortable, i ran into a cave before our fight that seemed to lead deep into the ground, i say we check it out, will serve us better, we could kill anything hostile that may live inside,

*he turns to look at **katarn ><**

as for you, if we all were to attack you at once you would not survive, but i agree that we must stick together, this bickering will do us more harm then good when we are in a life and death situtation right now so i suggest you keep your temper in check

*looks to everyone*

as should we all, myself included, i need to find Terri, shes alone out there, i cant just leave her behind, but i will need help

LukeKatarn
02-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I turn to Nalean "Ignorent little girl, It has nothing to do with our sexees, and yo uare a fool to think so. I am not trieing to be leader here, I'm jus tgiveing in my words which are what we should do! I've been stranded here longer then you, all of you! That's why yo ushoudl listen to me Nalean, I know hwere to go! And another reason, it's because I have strength, beyond your dreams. Even the strongest of sith lords and Jedi Lords powers combined would not match up to my power!" ((Oh yeah, and one more thinbg, Korth looks like this.http://www.nintendo.com/screenshotlarge?galleryNo=1&currentNo=4&id=d23252d2-3fea-4f19-9497-b770ed245d55&gameid=f5e6b058-4492-45fe-9227-e591ff1ddf4b#image No, not teh girl, teh guy in teh back, with a sword. Exept, with diffrent clotheing.)) "And Nalean, you are a FOOL! You speak nonesense, if yo uwould actualy LISTEN to what I am saying, you could see true power. Forget everything you once knew, because they way we are all acting, won't get us off here alive, so we'd best forget everythign taht has happened to us." Seriousness overcomes my face "If you want to have a use for remembering everything, then we have to work together. And the reason why I thought we should be seperated, was well you know, for privacy. And if you want to sleep in teh tent, that's fine with me. Do what you want, for you don't seem to even be listening to me, so it doesn't matter what I say."

Blessèd Sith
02-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Snarling, Nalaen stood up in a rage.

"That's it! I'm sick of your posturing and your crap! I'm leaving." Turning sharply, she skulked off into the woods, not caring where she was going or what would happen to her. She just wanted to get away from that pompous . . . She shook her head clear of all the horrible names and thoughts that came to her mind, knowing that it didn't matter now. He was a fool, and she would be damned to "work" with him. She would rather go it alone than be doomed to work beside him. Gods, how she hated him. She hated him more than the betrayer. All she wanted was to see him strung up on a tree branch, his eviscera flowing out from his split belly.

He was so stupid! She couldn't get over his ignorance and how highly he thought of himself. Even for her it would be greater to die in this place than to spend one more second with him. If no one else wanted to work with her, fine; she could take care of herself.

Finding a small clearing, Nalaen decided to set up camp for herself. Gathering wood and rocks, she managed to get a small firepit going with some struggle. It had been years since she had hunted with her people, so her skills were a bit rusty. But she was able to dredge them up from old memory. She knew that it would take awhile to make a shelter so she decided to work on that later. For now, she curled up by the fire, wondering where she could hunt. She would need to scout out the place and learn the habits of the wild creatures. And a water source. Actually, she considered on reflection, that would be the first thing, then food. Once that was sorted, she should find high ground and set base there . . .

Yawning, she closed her eyes. It had been a very stressful few hours. She kind of hoped that Kira would join her, but knew that wasn't going to happen. Here, it would be better to stay in groups. More power with numbers. So, once more, she would be alone. But she didn't mind that much. Better than around Korth, that stupid, posturing, son of a . . .

She drifted off to sleep before she could finish her mental tirade.

Writer
02-27-2005, 05:59 AM
"You are a fool, Korth," Kira said, her eyes filled with rage. "Your self-righteous additude has separated us. If it is to be a choice between the one I will follow, I choose Nalaen."

She turned and followed Nalaen, finding her after she had fallen asleep. Kira sat down across from Nalaen and fell asleep herself.

Blessèd Sith
02-27-2005, 10:49 AM
The trees and grass were luciously green near around the temples, bright coloured birds swooping through the open areas of their places of worship. They were always more than welcome, as were the pilgrims who came with offerings to the public altars. The paths through the sparce green ground were dark and dusty; the landscape seemed almost black and red for the mild volcanic activity. The only things breaking it up and showing some splendour of the land were the little jewels, given to the Gods.

Around this sacred area there were woods, circling the holy place. Villages were created within or beyond the massive treeline, providing food and shelter and some relief from the heat of the streams of the Gods' blood -- magma flows.

She stood in the woods, feeling lost. It didn't seem right, for some reason, her brain told her that her body was smaller than it was supposed to be. It was still her body though, so she ignored the weird sensation and looked to the men around her. Her bow was gripped in her right hand, her wide, young eyes taking in the scenery. A knife hung at her hip for practical purposes. The lead hunter was a Sith, she could recognise his tattoos and his robe. Her own markings were of one who belonged to the temple and who was on her way to becoming a Sith. Clumsily she spun her bow around, elicting a few smiles from her fellow hunters. It was custom for a child to go out in a group of experienced hunters, or to join in with warriors, so they could learn better. Today was her turn, and she was very excited. Apprehensive, but thrilled.

Even in her deep sleep, still dreaming, the Force alerted her to a nearby presence. But it was no threat, so she didn't wake up. She continued dreaming, happily slaying her first real prize. Oddly, it had a human face but in her dreamworld, it didn't seem strange.

Her eyes opened slowly as a ray of light spread across her cheek and over her eyelids through the leaves and branches. Groaning, she sat up and stretched then noticed Kira sleeping by her. Well, perhaps she wouldn't be as alone as she had thought. May as well let her rest, there would be no point in waking her now. Infact, she thought as she stood, she felt almost refreshed from her dream, as if her ancestors had given memory to her to help in her predicament. She could remember how to hunt, how to scout. Of course, she always had those skills, but now it was like a holocron playing in her head, rather than some dusty old tome from the Sith library.

Making her way our of her pathetic camp, she steadily worked through the woods, using her nose to guide her to water. With such growth, that meant a good watertable, and if that, she could only hope a spring was somewhere in the viscinity. It would be more important to bring back a skin of water than the skinned animal itself. Then again, breakfast would be nice.

Hearing, rather than smelling the exact location of water, she broke through some underbrush and past some trees, scraping herself on the bark. Examining the now pink skin, she shrugged. So little blood, it wouldn't make any difference to her scent. Working more carefully now, she saw a trickle of water working its way over a large boulder and into a cave underground. Examining the space in the forest floor, she figured it would be too dangerous to work down into it and try to gather the reserviour there. Instead, she would mark her way back to camp, so she could easily find the spring again. It would take time to gather water from such a tiny flow, but at least it was steady. Putting her hand onto the rock, she cupped some water into her palm and drank greedily. And the flow was cool and rather fast.

Sating herself for the moment, she went back to camp, leaving obvious trailmarks even the most obtuse could recognise, needing to think of what to do. How to make skins possible of carrying water and what to eat.

LukeKatarn
02-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Korth thinking to himself said "Fools, do they really think I care if they run away? I'm not their father, they can think bad of me if they want, it won't make an ounce of diffrence to me, yo ucan hate me with all teh galaxy, and I won't have a care. I don't care who hates me, I only care about survival." I came back to reality, and studied my surrounds. At least SHi-QUin was still present, at the moment. I knew he probabley wouldn't run away, he hates the sith women for killing Ethan. Rain started falling "We better get a move on, Derthag has a very strange enviroment, you might be in the wasteland part of it, heck, the whole thing is a waste land, but ever in teh most dry of places, it might just suddenly start raining. And it can come down hard to, so hard, it'll fall down like very hard rocks."

Blessèd Sith
02-28-2005, 05:59 PM
(((Erm, someone gonna post? Sith?)))

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-01-2005, 12:11 AM
*he sighs soflty, looking about the camp, feeling the rain starting he looks up*

i have to find Terri.....

*using the force he creates a barrier around himself to protect himself and keep himself dry, he turns and walks into the woods without another word, his mind having been focused on finding her he leaves the camp, taking note of the trail that he watched Nalean make he pushes his way through the trees, searhing, trying to find her through the force, calling out to her through the force*

Writer
03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Kira was not sleeping soundly. She tossed and turned. In her dream, she thought she heard somebody calling to her, but she couldn't be sure. With a sudden start, she awoke.

"NO!" she screamed. Her breathing was heavy and she forced herself to slow down. She looked around and her eyes fell on Nalaen.

"We are still alone?" Kira asked.

Blessèd Sith
03-01-2005, 09:56 AM
She nodded, sensing the woods around her both with the Force and some inherent ability trained since childhood. A few fat drops of rain splatted down on her hand and she stood.

"Yes. But not for long." She figured it would be better to wait for their hunter as his intentions were not malicious, before finding new camp. They would need highground, as she had suspected, and a shelter much sooner than she thought. Well, she couldn't always be right.

Turing to Kira, she looked a bit puzzled. "Is something wrong? Your dreams seemed to have made you . . . edgy?"

LukeKatarn
03-01-2005, 10:21 AM
I followed Shi-Quin, I knew he was trieing to find someone, and we have to stay together. Without me, they'd all die. They might be hunters, atleast the Sith are, but I know the landscape, and know much of the wild life on the planet. I know more of teh planet then all of them combined, I've been here for atleast 2 years. They just arrived a few days ago. By not staying with me, they bring death upon themselves. I walked to SHi-QUin, "We need shelter, you left in a hurry, what're you looking for?"

Blessèd Sith
03-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Her eyes widened suddenly in horror as she quickly gathered her things. There was another presence with the betrayer: cocky, presumtious. It was HIM. By the Gods and ancestors, she did not want to be here when he found them.

"Kira, we have to go now!" She quickly wrapped her robe around her, the rain starting to come down in earnest now. Checking her sabre out of habit she then hooked it on her belt. If Kira didn't hurry, she would carry the woman.

Not wanting to wait another second, she looked to her. "Okay, I'm going to find higher ground and I will leave absolutely no markings or footprints. Korth will not find me. I will not allow him to. We will be ghosts in this vast forest. Find me with the Force. You have fifteen minutes. After that, I'm cutting off my connections so Korth can't use the Jedi or whatever semblance of power he has to track me -- us -- down."

She sped off, diving into the bushes like an animal, barely even rustling the leaves.

LukeKatarn
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
"I know you know who is around here. But can I atleast ask, who you are looking for? Wait a minute... I think I know. The one, the one who's Father was killed. I know how we can find her faster." My sensed leaped out, I closed my eyes, and my view was diffrent, it was liek scannign around teh area, I went far enoug hand I saw Nalean and Kira, packing up, and I continued to search. I demagnified and my view was greater, I continued to search, with no luck, I opened my eyes. I don't know where she could be.

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-01-2005, 11:47 PM
*he looks around, ignoring the man beside i let my own feelings guide me, my guard up, the force shield i created holding well against the minor rain fall, catching the sudden increase in movement from Nalean and Kira it peaks his interest but he knows he has to find Terri

"where are you Terri, come on........i know you can sense me......"

*crouching down he sees foot prints, barely visable but it matchs that of Terris*

Writer
03-03-2005, 04:51 AM
((Hope you don't mind this, Sith... after all, you are trying to track my character...))

Shi-Quin followed the footprints until they led to a stream and were lost in the water.

Meanwhile, Kira watched Nalaen go and then took to the trees. It was an interesting way of travel, but somehow she felt that she had taken it before. Using the Force to make herself lighter, she jumped from tree to tree, much like a squirrel.

LukeKatarn
03-03-2005, 09:52 AM
"I've got to go now, but I'll be back." I walked off. ((Korth'll be back in a bit, but he isn't important right now.))

Name: Lloyd
Last name: Unknown
Weapons: Two legendery Vibroswords.
Bio: Unknown
Appearence: Like Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, but without the wierd red clothes. His attitude is also like Lloyds.

Lloyd was wandering around Derthag, he wondered what he was doing there, and why he was there. Korth appeared before him. "Who are you? Where am I? WHO am I?" Korth repleid simply "That will come in time." Lloyd cried "D@*N*T! I asked you a question, anwser it!" "I don't need to tell you, I'm only here to deliver a message." "Well, get the H*L* on with it!" Korth turned away and started walking "Travel west, but tread lightly. Be careful. I'll speak to you there." Then Korth vanished into the misty forest. Lloyd headed west, and ran.

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-03-2005, 10:25 AM
*looking around having lost the foot prints, he gazes into the steam to see if her prints can be picked up....for a bit of luck i find just a small impression of her using the stream to cover her tracks and follows the stream south*

Writer
03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Shi-Quin followed the stream south (upstream for my purposes) and it came to a waterfall. There were no signs of Teri's tracks. Had she really climbed it? Or perhaps she simply used the Force to leap to the top... it wasn't that big of a waterfall.

Meanwhile, Kira slipped through the trees, making just about as much noise as the squirrels she was imitating. At length, she came to a hill and dropped out of the trees. This had been the way Nalaen had gone, but Kira could not see her anywhere.

She sat down to wait and was soon lost in her thoughts.

Several hours later, Shi-Quin had managed to trace Teri's footprints to a hill. There, he found her, sitting alone with her back to a tree. She stood when she saw him and leapt up into the tree.

"Leave me alone, Jedi!" she hissed. "I want nothing to do with you. Nor do I want to join the Sith who killed my father."

With this, she ran out of his sight.

LukeKatarn
03-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Lloyd was walking along, and he found a girl, she was in quite a hurry. "Hello there, do you know where I am?"

Writer
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Teri stopped long enough to answer, "Derthag."

Then, she continued running.

LukeKatarn
03-03-2005, 02:42 PM
"Well, I guess that'll do. So I'm on one of the moons of Coruscant. I've heard that noone who comes to the planet gets off alive. Speaking of which how did I get here?" I continued south, my head hurt.

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-04-2005, 01:48 AM
TERRI WAIT!!!

*cursing to himself he takes off, having tracked her this far he was not about to give up now just after having found her*

TERRI, STOP PLZ.....

*with a sudden crouch and boost from the force he leaps, flipping in the air he lands before her, arms open he catchs her and hugs her*

terri, shhh...i know how you feel, come on hun calm down....your father would not want to see you liek this plz.....talk to me...i dont like it any more then you do...not one bit......

Writer
03-04-2005, 05:25 AM
"Dare you mention my father?" Teri demanded, her voice cold. She tore herself out of his embrace and used the Force to throw him back. "Do not follow me again."

She ran off into the forest.

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-04-2005, 06:09 AM
TERRI (*&* IT

*continues to follow her*

LukeKatarn
03-04-2005, 07:26 AM
I walked on, Korth suddenly appeared. "The way off this planet, lies in you alone. You are teh only one with a surviveing ship." "Surviveing ship? How did I get here." "You will find that out soon, as for now, there is one person you must find. She might know more about you. Her name is Kira." "Where can I find Kira?" "You must find her yourself, trust noone, track her, just find her." Korth walked off, and disappeared again. Lloyd walked on again, trying to find this girl named Kira. Lloyd wandered how he would know when he found her.

Blessèd Sith
03-04-2005, 05:22 PM
There was a lot of tension and swirling of energies, that she could easily feel. Making her trek uphill, her eyes kept sweeping the brush. She wondered if anyone was tracking her; she knew that that would be quite a feat, but she wasn't naieve and thought she was the only good hunter around. But hopefully, no one was on her trail. Last thing she wanted was a sabre battle on a steep hill.

Wiping the sweat from her tattooed brow, she dug her booted feet into the dirt and continued the climb. It took awhile and a few grabs onto tree branches, but she made it up to level ground. It was still raining and her robe was soaked, but it didn't matter. What did matter was some semblance of shelter. And that would take a lot of wood. And mud, which she supposed the rain was good for. Luckily, the spring she found earlier wasn't too far away: she recognised the land. Unluckily, it was downhill. Ah well, couldn't have everything.

Figuring there was no one around, she stripped down to almost nothing, her markings being almost camoflage amongst the foliage. She began gathering large pieces of wood, leaves and moss to make her little home-away-from-home. For the task of cutting she used her ceremonial dagger. Not only because a sabre would probably garner some unwanted attention, but also because the trees were living beings too . . . it would be sacrilege to not use her dagger.

She continued to toil, mind sometimes drifting off to what the others were doing.

Writer
03-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Kira sat alone on the hill, deep in thought. The rain wasn't bothering her, so she was completely drenched. Her thoughts were on the dream she'd had. It bothered her and she couldn't understand it. Who was the girl she'd seen? With a hiss of irritation, Kira realized that she would probably never know the answer.

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
*having lost terri for now he grumbles a bit irritated at her sudden shift in anger, shaking his head he turns around and starts walking back to camp, his saber cliped to his belt his anger and his own clouded judgement shadowing his ability to sensing anything around him should someone choose to attack*

LukeKatarn
03-09-2005, 07:44 PM
I was walking on a hill, my mind was almost a complete blank. The only thing I knew was how to talk, and where I am. I found a girl on a hill "Hello, Are you by any chance, Kira?"

Writer
03-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Kira was torn from her thoughts in an instant and was quickly on her feet, staring at the newcomer.

"What do you want?" she demanded, avoiding his question.

LukeKatarn
03-15-2005, 05:33 PM
"I was told to find you. Although I don't know why. I don't even know who I am. ALl I know is my name, and that's Lloyd."

Writer
03-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Kira wasn't impressed. Crossing her arms, she took a step in Lloyd's direction. A look of confusion crossed her face as she stared at him, but she shrugged and shook her head.

"So you were told to find me..." she said slowly. "Odd... who sent you?"

LukeKatarn
03-15-2005, 05:40 PM
"I don't know his name, but he keeps on appearing, and saying I'm the one who can get everyone off this planet. He said you could help me, but I don't know what he meant. I think his name might of been K... Ko... Ko... Kort... Korth! Yes, that's it, Korth."

Writer
03-16-2005, 12:17 PM
"Korth!" Kira exploded. "That creep separated our group simply by being overly self-righteous... do me a favor. The next time you see him, kill him!"

LukeKatarn
03-16-2005, 03:56 PM
"Well, I'm not much of a killer, and I don't know if i'll see him again, but if I do see him again, I'll try to. But, do you have any idea what he was talking about?"

Writer
03-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Kira stared at Lloyd for a few seconds and then shook her head slowly. "I have no idea." She sighed. "You may as well stay here until Nalaen arrives. She may have some idea."

((I'm going out of town and will be gone until March 28... don't have too much fun without me;) ))

LukeKatarn
03-17-2005, 05:58 PM
"Alright." ((We won't, noone else really visits this thread so I doubt we'll have any ;D))

Writer
03-28-2005, 11:40 PM
((Gosh, Luke! you weren't joking! This thread died due to my absence... and now that I'm back, I have nothing to say!:D ))

LukeKatarn
03-29-2005, 10:19 AM
((Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... :D)) "SO where is this "Nalean"?"

Writer
03-29-2005, 10:26 AM
"I'm not sure," Kira answered. "She said she'd meet up with me here, though."

She stared at him for a moment. "You know nothing about yourself or how you got here?"

LukeKatarn
03-29-2005, 10:39 AM
"Nothing. All I know is how to speak, how to survive, and I think my name is Lloyd." Lloyd said. "I do remember Korth saying something about me knowing how to get off the planet, but I don't know what he meant."

Writer
03-29-2005, 12:58 PM
"So your name is Lloyd," Kira said quietly. "You were sent by Korth to find me because he said I might know more about you. You're the only one on the planet with a ship, but you don't know where it is. In fact, you know next to nothing." She said this last bit with a trace of contempt.

"Does Korth expect me to know everything?" she wondered aloud. She thought again of the dream she'd had. There had been a girl in the dream. Did she know Lloyd? Kira wondered if she would ever know.

"We're stuck at an impasse," she finally said. "I don't know you, but neither do you. Until we can learn more about you, there's not much we can do. Let's start by asking a few questions. Try to answer them as best you can."

After a pause, she said, "So, Lloyd, what's your last name? Don't answer that you don't know. Try to remember... also remember that you may not have one. I certainly don't..." she trailed off uncertainly. "Do you have a last name?"

LukeKatarn
03-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Lloyd thought hard. "I might, I just might, but maybe not, probabley not, but doesn't everybody take on the last name of their Father? So I probabley do, but then again, possibley not, so for now, as far as I know, no I don't."

Writer
03-30-2005, 04:10 PM
"Do you remember what planet you're from?" Kira asked next. She assumed he would answer that he didn't know, but she was prepared to refuse that answer. Somewhere in his mind, he did know, but it was so repressed as to be unreachable to his conscious mind.

Blessèd Sith
03-30-2005, 06:17 PM
(((Sorry, I got a job and my brother got Rome: Total War, so my time's been totally monopolized)))

It pricked the back of her mind like a thorns on bush. Her mind had wondered of itself and the Force had drifted over something . . . unsettling would be the best way to put it. She stood slowly, hooking her sabre onto her belt. As her eyes narrowed in a subconscious attempt to clearer see that which was twinging her brain, a sharp pain went down her shoulderblade, arm jerking slightly. Something was wrong, her body said, the pain giving her simple, brutal warning. It was time to walk, to find this thing that made her nails dig into her palms, her teeth scrape along her tongue. This strange feeling in the Force.

And there was the other Sith . . . beyond the bizzare, she could feel her, almost comforting. It was nice to sense something she was familiar with. And it was a person she was with, the person that made her feel so strange. She knew it could be paranoia: a shift in the Force with a new presence was all it probably was. However, one didn't live long as a Sith brushing off paranoid thoughts.

She moved through the trees like an animal, moving ever closer to them.

LukeKatarn
03-30-2005, 06:28 PM
"That's about as lost as my last name, but I think I was born somewhere in the outer rim." Lloyd digged through his mind, he knew everything was there, he just couldn't get to it. His mind was a puzzle, and his memory was a piece of the puzzle that just wouldn't fit anywhere.

Writer
03-31-2005, 07:30 PM
"Well that's a start," Kira muttered. "A wide start, but it'll do." She fell silent for a minute. "Do you remember anything of your parents? Names, appearance, character... anything at all?"

LukeKatarn
03-31-2005, 07:47 PM
"Nothing. I do remember that my dad was very serious, and my mother was kind and gentle. That's about it, but I think my Mothers first name was Hellen."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-06-2005, 08:28 AM
anyway Shi-quin is dead, he had an attack of dumbass and tripped his saber activated and he died quick***************

*from the wreakage of the ship, a figure awakens, the world of the living returning to him after being knocked into a coma feeling the weight of the scattered ships bulkheads and steel, he growls building quickly he gives off a grunt the rubble atop him flying in every direction, looking around, checking his belt his saber was still intact, the casing for the saber chrystal was cracked, he would have to replace it, looking about he sensed others, a few dark presence about, he concentrates, hiding his essence from the others, he was trained in stealth, trained in hiding himself among the force standing he dusts himself off and cracks a few very stiff bones looking about the rubble he begins to search out the other surviviors he had sensed his mind still fuzzy as to the events that lead to the crash he begins to make his trek into the woods of this strange world

Blessèd Sith
04-06-2005, 01:52 PM
(((Whoa! O_o What a way to go. Er, is he *really* dead or was that just a joke? Who's the new guy? Is he Sith or Jedi?)))

LukeKatarn
04-06-2005, 01:57 PM
((Hope fully Jedi, because we really need more Jedi, considering WIld Jedi won't be useing Terrie for awhile. I don't like a planet full of sith and no jedi at all. Both of my chars are nuetural, but we could use some sith.))

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-07-2005, 07:42 AM
((no it is no joke, Wild has not replied to Shi-qins post in 2 weeks so i killed Shi-quin off, unfortunatly im letting my dark side come out he is Sith, pure, unadulterated evil))))))))))

*moving slowly, he was sore, very sore, unsure just how long he had been unconscious, his anger swelled, he knew it was caused by Jedi, he could feel 2 strong dark presence....sith no doubt, he felt 2 others, niether light nor dark, he thought it odd there were actually neutrals on this planet, looking around his senses were no less sharper then they had been before the crash and the 22 Jedi he had killed on board ship standing at 6ft 5, he was well built, a powerfully dark aura about him normally but he was hiding himself, he knew others had probably sensed him but he did not care, his hair, back length, platinum silver, tied into a tight pony tail, his eyes were fire red, ((darth mauls eyes)) he weighed about 235lbs, very muscular, he continued to search his stomach growling from his lack of food

LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
((PERFECT!........................ JUST PERFECT! We need Jedi to keep the story alive. This is just great, and you wouldn't be able to kill Jedi on the ship Guyver, there were only a few Jedi on board and they all died in the crash.))

Writer
04-07-2005, 09:11 PM
((Ugh, somebody's gotta save this... no Teri's not coming back for a while... I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, but I'll try. How about a little fragmentation of time on the planet, eh? We've crash-landed in the present, but the past is on the other side of it...))

The planet was not well known, but those who knew it stayed as far away from it as possible. One half of it lived in the present, but the other half was four years behind. Four years ago, Ethan and Teri Korr crash-landed on the planet; on the present side. They moved to the past-side and were rescued two years before they arrived (strange, I know, but that's what happens when you play with time).

"You're getting better at this," Ethan told his daughter. They were practicing with their lightsabers. Instantly, both Jedi stopped their fight.

"I always knew something was wrong with this planet," Ethan muttered. "There's some kind of fragmented time here. We're in the past..."

"The present," Teri said, frowning, "is that way." The two Jedi made their way toward a nearby hill.

When they had made it halfway up, Teri stiffened. "The time barrier is just ahead. I don't think we can pass through."

"The Force will protect us," Ethan offered encouragingly. He stepped into the barrier and vanished. Teri gasped. She put her hand 'on' the barrier and backed away quickly. Her father had not survived.

At the top of the hill, in the present, Kira tensed. "A presence I once knew has entered my range of feeling and ceased to exist."

She moved down the hill and saw the fourteen-year-old version of Teri staring up at her.

"You!" she exclaimed. "You're the girl from my dream!"

"I- what?" Teri stammered. Kira started to move forward again, but Teri screamed "DON'T!"

"What is it?" Kira demanded. Teri explained that her father had just passed through the barrier and vanished. Kira nodded slowly.

"I think I understand," she said slowly. "I live in your future. You live in my past. Your father is dead in my present."

"What about me?" Teri asked hesitantly. Kira half-smiled.

"I think you're alive," she answered. Teri stepped hesitantly through the barrier and immediately matured into the eighteen-year-old Teri. She stared at herself and then at Kira and found herself suddenly speechless.

"But- you're... you can't be!" she exclaimed suddenly. Kira threw back her head and laughed.

"Yes, it's true," she said. "I am you."

"But you have black hair and gray eyes," Teri objected. Kira nodded.

"I have been consumed by the Dark Side," she answered. Her voice was surprisingly level. Teri's eyes filled with pain.

"It was Daddy's death, wasn't it?" she said softly. Kira nodded and for a second, her black hair faded into brown. The color soon drained again, leaving it black once more.

"The woman I have been trusting as a leader is the one who killed him," Kira answered. "And since I know how you think, I'm going to encourage you to stop thinking about killing her."

"Why?" Teri demanded, crossing her arms across her chest. "If you know how I think, then I know how you think and you want her dead just as much as I do."

"Your logic has a big hole," Kira said calmly. "In growing, my point of view has altered. When I look at you, I simply think back on my past, how I once thought. For you to think into the future would be impossible."

"Then enlighten me," Teri sighed. "Why don't you want this woman killed?"

"Nalaen has done a great deal for me already," Kira explained. "I was physically and emotionally injured. I didn't know who I was. In fact, I didn't know who I was until I saw you. But that's beside the point. Nalaen is a born leader. If anybody can figure a way to get us off this rock, it's her."

"I have a commlink," Teri retorted stubbornly. Kira laughed and shook her head.

"The range on those things is too short," she answered. "No ship comes within the range of a commlink."

"I'm growing by the second," Teri said suddenly. "All of a sudden, I can see your views, all the good reasons to leave Nalaen alive. Where is she now?"

"I don't know," Kira admitted. "I was waiting on this hilltop for her to arrive. As far as I know, she should be there anytime now."

"Let us wait together," Teri said. Kira nodded and the two women made a trek back up to the top of the hill. Lloyd was waiting for them there and as they approached him, Teri turned to Kira.

"Isn't this odd?" she asked. Kira knew she was referring to talking to oneself and laughed.

"It is very odd to have a conversation with yourself," she answered, completing Teri's thought for the benefit of Lloyd, who had missed their entire conversation.

LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
"What... Now I'm even more confused." Lloyd sighed. "So, are you going to question me further?" Lloyd asked, very confused now. He wondered who he was, where he came from, even what he looked like. He never too ktime to look at his reflection, and it always felt like it was never there. "This is one odd question but, what do I look like?" ((The anwser to that would be brown eyes, brown hair, and odd clotheing.))

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-08-2005, 06:04 AM
sorry Luke >< i just got sick of trying to be a good guy when im evil at heart ><)))))))

*running across the dead body of the once alive Jedi Shi-quin he snorts and laughs kicking the body lightly, he checks and finds the jedi's lightsaber, taking the time to take it apart he changes out the parts with the parts from his own damaged lightsaber checking to make sure everything works he ignites it and smiles as it hums to life a smile crossing his face

"first good thing to happen so far"

looking up he hears the voices of 2 females, arching a brow he follows the voices, hiding behind thick brush he kneels down, peeking through to see Terri and Kira talking to each other, his hand stays around the hilt of his new saber looking around he checks to see if anyone else was around or anywhere near by, the only way for him to do that was to give himself away, letting a whisper tremer through the force, load enough of a disturbance to alert Terri and Kira

Blessèd Sith
04-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Nalaen was close enough to hear the exchange between the two halves of one girl. Her back bristled, as she couldn't tell if this was some sort of trap or not. Kira didn't seem to be lying, but Kira's old self . . . for her mind to turn that fast meant she wanted an audience with this Sith. And that was to fight in hopes to avenge her father's death. But one can't change the present -- all she'd succeed in doing is creating a few branching realities all playing out at the same time, on different levels.

Her head was going to start hurting soon. This wasn't for mortal brains. Instead, as they walked off, she returned her attention to a dark presence she had felt earlier. First it had been the death of the betrayer; that had been too easy. And then suddenly, this dark one. She had to find him. There was a draw to him that she hadn't felt to -- and for -- another Sith since childhood. Perhaps a bond had forged through their powers in the Dark Side, to bring them together and work their way off this rock, then for the glories of the Sith? Who knew? All she knew was that she had to make her way to him, she had to find him.

Slipping through the trees and bushes and over soft lush grasses, she moved with barely a sound. Like an animal she sped through the foliage, wanting to find this fellow Sith. He wasn't as far away as she though he was. Peeking past tree trunks, her tattooed face blended with the shadows, but she knew that she was at too close a range for any camoflage to be effective. Still, she crouched there, watching him with wide-eyed curiosity. She felt like a little kid all over again. For some reason, Gods help her, he was fascinating.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-09-2005, 04:06 PM
*he turns slightly his eyes landing directly on Naleon, he felt her, he had made his presense known, and he knew he would not be that easily over looked, by jedi or sith alike, his eyes unblinking he stays still, looking her over, he knew her, he could feel it, looking back to the 2 girls that conversed he decides they are not important his eyes scan around quickly, he had already made his presence felt why hide himself any longer

mmmmmmm

*standing now, as if they had already known he was there, he just stands and walks away from the 2 girls, his eyes still focused on naleon he smiles to her as he approachs,

Writer
04-10-2005, 11:31 AM
"Did you feel that?" Kira asked suddenly. Teri nodded immediately.

"Some dark presence allowed himself to be felt nearby," she said. Kira nodded.

"And Nalaen is not far from here either," Kira said.

"So she is the other presence I feel," Teri said slowly. Kira nodded. She reached for the lightsaber closest to her left hand and Teri noticed. She also noticed the other lightsaber on Kira's belt.

"You're using Daddy's lightsabers," Teri pointed out. Kira nodded.

"When I first regained consciousness in this darkened state, I thought I'd find a Sith saber nearby," she explained. "When I did not and there was a fight, I took up his sabers. In truth, I do not know what happened to mine... the one like that one." She placed a hand gently on Teri's saber staff.

Blessèd Sith
04-10-2005, 12:45 PM
She moved deftly up to the other Sith, not sensing danger from him. Craining her neck to look up at him, she whispered,

"Careful! The Jedi are plotting." She knew, of course, that two Sith could take on anything thrown at them, let alone these two Sith -- she still felt some sort of connection to him. But still, she didn't want a confrontation just yet. Figuring things out, like having a basic plan for getting off this place, survival and dealing with the others had to come first. She didn't trust Kira as far as she could throw her now. It was tough for her, after the betrayer, to trust those who had turned to the Dark Side, especially one whose father she herself had killed. Perhaps it was all a rouse to get revenge. Though she could respect that, she wasn't all that intent on dying.

"If you don't have a plan or something," she murmured, eyes sweeping the area, constantly alert, "we should lay low at the shelter I made. There we can . . . figure things out." Her eyes returned to his form. What was it about him? This was really bothering her. At first she had thought that he had a familiar presence to someone she had once known. Now she knew she had known him. But not for a long, long time. Something in the back of her mind, in her memories, was twinging. Someone from her childhood, maybe? Shaking off the wanderings of a youthful mind, she hardened her eyes. This wasn't the time to figure this out. First they needed to get somewhere safe, from which they had the vantage point, the advantage.

LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 01:51 PM
((Does anyone know WHAT THE HECK happened to Jin Pheonix? He hasn't been around in MONTHS!)) Lloyd was even more confused now, finding himself alone yet again. Everyone else around him could use the force, and he could not. He felt alone, weak, empty. He could not controll that which the Jedi and Sith take so much pride in. He was surrounded by evil, exept for one.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-10-2005, 06:58 PM
*he said nothing at first, his body seemingly relaxed, to the naked eye it would seem he was not worried about anything, that was many peoples downfall, they had underestimated, they mis-calculated, he didn't care. he had murdered many people in his years, jedi to humans alike,

*now though, he lets his voice come forth, it had a bass tone to it, * i agree, we should find shelter young one....after the crash my memory to say the least is a bit fuzzy, i could use the time to clear my head*

he looks back to Terri and to her alter ego of sorts, not worried about them even in his confused state he could wipe the floor with them, he looked about, he sensed another, seemingly confused and lost, he just shakes his head and follows Naleon to her camp

Blessèd Sith
04-10-2005, 09:34 PM
(((If you want your character and Nalaen to have known each other and from the same planet, then here's the info on Nalaen so you can extrapolate . . . if not, then it's all good.

"Not much is known about Nalaen but it's rumoured that she's from a little-known Sith planet made up of a warrior-priest race. This much is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bo at a young age, (now uses double blade sabre) and was educated somewhat in politics and war on top of her Sith/religious theology and philosophy. Also an apprenticing assassin.")))

She slipped back through the trees like a slyph, moving as a part of the wood. Periodically she'd remember that not all had had her upbringing, hunting and being one with nature: but somehow, every time she glanced back to make sure the Sith was with her, he was right there. As silent and stealthy and wood-wise as she. Interesting.

Making her way up a gradual, then steeper slope, she led him to her little camp. There was naught around, except for the occasional animal. They always seemed attracted to the Dark Side, but never ventured close enough to be seen: Sith still smelt like hunters, after all.

She sat down quickly, poking at her dead firepit, trying to make up her mind over what to do with it. That could wait for now, however. The stick dropped from her had as the gnawing in her gut and the niggling in the back of her brain grew. She had to know, this was killing her. Her eyes shot to his and she brushed back her hair, hooking it over her ear, which was as delicately tattooed as the rest of her face; and body.

"There's no point in asking who you are, as you already offered the information that you're a tad hazy. Though, that's your short term memory." Pausing, she glanced at the firepit. She had to know. Or would offering information of herself prompt him to lie and repeat what she said back, as truth? Hesitant still, she decided to probe him first. He was Sith. If he could sense her feelings, he would understand why, and perhaps find it amusing. "So, could you tell me about your past? Where you're from, what you were raised as . . ."

Writer
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Kira frowned. "Nalaen said she would meet me here, but she is leaving."

"The other dark presence is with her," Teri said, nodding slowly. She turned to her darker self and regarded her thoughtfully.

"Daddy's death was hard on you," she said. "I can see it in your eyes."

"Though you are eighteen in appearance, your mind is still that of an immature fourteen year old," Kira replied. "Therefore, his death is not quite as hard on you as it has been on me. You have not seen as much death as I have. You have not killed."

Teri shuddered. "I hope I never have to."

"You will," Kira said shortly. "Your first kill will make you sick. You will lie down and wish for death. It will not come. Each kill after that will send you further into immunity. After a time, the only feeling you will get will be tiredness."

"I can't imagine," Teri said slowly. Kira laughed.

"No," she said. "No, you cannot."

((I feel it important to remind the other two Sith in the RPG that Kira is still Sith. She simply recognizes that if she kills Teri, she will die. The Teri she speaks to is a 14 year old. Kira is 18. For this reason, Kira will side with Teri in a fight... for Teri to survive means Kira's survival as well.))

Blessèd Sith
04-11-2005, 03:33 AM
(((That's totally fine and understandable. Nalaen's just wary of Kira now because she's afraid of being turned on. Again. She doesn't trust her because she's worried that Kira will be influenced by Teri and go back to being Jedi and try and kill Nalaen. That's all n_n And thanks for infusing this rp with life once more!)))

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-11-2005, 07:45 AM
i figured well enough you knew who i was, or has it been too long.....since the day you were born i was with you, we grew up together, once we made it to the Sith academy we were seperated..

*he laughs in memory*

you fought tooth and nail to stay with me,

*his eyes lock with hers, a soft smile apon his face, something not seen in a sith ever before, but this smile was different, he would not give it away, he wanted her to remember on her own, the way it should be, they were born together, but have been seperated for a long time now, they both grew apart from each other yet both remained strong and deadly in there respective training, many years ago he managed to find his sister and became a crewman on the same star ship she had been on, never making himself known to his sister, but he had always watched over her

"so tell me Nelaon, how have you been?"

Blessèd Sith
04-11-2005, 10:55 AM
(((I'm gonna make him older; Nalaen doesn't have direct family. However, she's adopted (blah blah blah) so the whole "born together" thing could be more of a spiritual statement than strict fact.)))

She watched him, wavering. She remembered an older boy, vagely. Mostly by feel, rather than vision. When she'd be practicing with her bo, barely able to walk, he was there. Or when she was hunting with the men . . . he was there. He guided her, the lost one, through their schooling, training . . .

This was her brother? That was impossible! She had been split from everything, everyone, she knew when they sent her to the academy on Korriban . . . She remembered . . . their birthdays were the same day, only years apart. They were said to be born together . . .

And as her brother, he would remember what it was like to cross or betray her. Either from witnessing it, or experiencing it firsthand. She smirked. He would have to be an idiot to be playing her for a fool.

"I'm a fledgling assassin. I hurt people." She said bluntly. "I'd be better if we were off this damned rock. And if Jedi weren't lurking about . . ."

Writer
04-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Kira turned suddenly to Lloyd. "Lloyd," she said. "This is Teri Korr. She is what I once was."

"Kira is what I dread to become," Teri added. Kira's eyes narrowed and she tackled Teri.

"I'd kill you for that if it wouldn't kill me as well," Kira growled. Teri squirmed. When Kira let go, she scrambled to her feet.

"Then I suppose I have a reluctant ally in the galaxy," she said. Kira sighed.

"If I do not protect you, my life means nothing," she agreed. Teri grinned.

"So if I were to attack Nalaen, you would be forced to join the fight to defend me!" she exclaimed. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"If you fought Nalaen, I would die before you, but you would still die," she growled. "No, I would not join the fight. I would stop it, throw you back, do my best to convince you not to fight. If you insisted, I would kill myself before she killed you."

"You are sure that your life is hopeless without me," Teri said thoughtfully.

"You are my past," Kira agreed. "Without you, there is no me."

LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 01:04 PM
"Hi, I'm Lloyd, I wish I could tell you more but I don't really know anymore..." He wanted some key to his past, there must be some way to figure it out. Maybe something on the planet, the ship, there was definitley something. He knew Korth knew more, but he wouldn't reveal. Lloyd was more confused then anyone would ever be, why he could remember some things and not others, it's like he was meant to forget things, and remember certian things. Certian things have to be kept secret, and some he must know. It was odd what we doesn't know, and just as strange what he does.

Writer
04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
"Why does your name sound so familiar?" Teri muttered, staring at Lloyd. Kira turned and frowned at her.

"If his name sounds familiar to you, I think I haven't regained all of my memory yet," she said. "I can't place the name at all."

LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 09:10 PM
"Then you might know me?" Lloyd asked exitedley. There was a near by river, and he looked into it. He saw hisself, for the first time he had actually looked at what he looked like, well, the first time he could remember.

Writer
04-11-2005, 09:43 PM
"I know of you," Teri answered. "That much is certain."

"In which case I do also," Kira said. "But we'll have to trust Teri's memory. Mine is... fragmented."

"Your face is familiar to me," Teri went on. "Your voice too. Yes, I knew you once."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-12-2005, 01:33 AM
*he laughs* well now i see you still think everyone is out to get you Naleon *he looks to her with a grin*

if you really dont trust me or think im taking you for a fool....then try me, i know what you are, i know who you are more then most, i trained you after all....you may be half sister to me but i still know you better then most, back when you laughed and you had fun at what you did

*he grins now, knowing her temper, but in the long run it would serve to help her remember, his teasing, he had always teased her, and untill she joined the academy with him she was a fun loving girl*

so now then, how do we go about getting off this worthless planet, the scent of the Jedi is making me sick

LukeKatarn
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
(What jedi? There is only one, te rest are dead. :p) "That mush is good. My past, it means something. The future, something will happen. I might have an idea, could you take me to the time barrier?" Lloyd had an idea, wondering if him in the past might know something, if him in the past was there....

Blessèd Sith
04-13-2005, 12:31 AM
(((I guess to us, we're saying Jedi like it's an insult. Whoever we aren't sure about, whoever has uncertain loyalty, we say they're Jedi. Better safe than sorry.)))

A slow grin spread across her face, then she lunged and attacked her brother like a puppy, like they would have as children. It was normal for the young of their people to wrestle -- it created bonds, sharpened senses and built muscle. She knew his words were true, that there was no reason for her to distrust him. But she hadn't seen him in so long. How could she know for sure that he was the same?

And had she changed so much that he noticed so easily? Pinning him down, sensing his thoughts, she howled in their language:

"I am still a fun-loving girl! I love to kill!" She laughed and rubbed leaves in his hair. "But yes," she said, calming and using Basic, "the stench of Jedi is getting quite . . . sickening. I think the fastest way off here would be the best idea."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-13-2005, 12:37 AM
*seeing her quick movements he laughs and lets her tackle him, falling back onto the ground he had wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to him a smile apon his face fully now*

oh yea real fun loving squirt *gives her a noogie and laughs looking up to her he grins rolling her he pins her down tickling her with a evil grin, he knew she was ticklish and right where to get her,

Blessèd Sith
04-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Squealing and shrieking with laughter, she tries to squirm away, pushing and punching playfully. She hated being tickled, but this brought back memories, and they were all good.

"Stop it," she finally cried, speaking once again in their language, "or the Jedi will hear us!" She waited for him to stop and she pulled away deftly and sat up, pulling her knees to her chest. Resting her chin on them, she gazed at her brother.

"What were you doing anyway, tagging along?" Though she was curious why he had ended up crashed on this planet, just the same as herself, and all the events that had led up to it, she knew it was a good thing. They were much better off trying to sort out this mess together. Especially with so many potential dangers wandering about, lost and unknowing of what they should do. Running her palm over some soft grass, she waited.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-15-2005, 06:01 AM
*he smiles warmly to her*

no, i was aboard the ship you were on, i was Alpha squad, first attack wave of the landing partys, been with you on that ship for a long time, watching over you

*he grins wondering what she will say to that*

Blessèd Sith
04-17-2005, 02:37 PM
She scowled, grabbing a piece of grass and slowly pulling it apart. He watched over her? First, she didn't sense him, but no matter. For now, that was an non-issue. Why the heck would she need someone guarding over her?

"Why?" The growl was low in her chest, eyes flashing. "When had I ever given the impression to anyone that I was weak?" Did he doubt her skill? Or was it some ulterior motive? Why would he tail her. After so long, no less. Suddenly he pops up and decides "hey, I'll follow a sister I haven't seen in years today"! She waited his answer.

Writer
04-17-2005, 05:53 PM
"You were a pilot," Teri said suddenly, looking at Lloyd. A light sparked in Kira's eyes.

"You flew us many different places," she added. Then she frowned.

"One day, you disappeared and nobody knew where you'd gone," Teri finished. "We never saw you again."

LukeKatarn
04-17-2005, 07:06 PM
"A pilot... Yes, if I remember correctly I was a good pilot, some of it's comeing back to me, but what happened to me!?" Lloyd grasped his head in pain, he had grown a large head-ache, and then he fainted. He awakened, in a village in flames...

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-18-2005, 07:48 AM
*he just smiled softly, she was still the firey girl he had come to love*

no, it was by accident really, aftger we became seperated, i went into some ......more rigorous training, after 4 years, i was stationed aboard the ship you were on, i only recently discovered you had been with me, i had no knowledge of you untill the fight i sensed with the Jedi aboard the ship, i tried to get to you but the ship crashed before i could reach the hanger,

LukeKatarn
04-18-2005, 11:09 AM
((Well it was more "shot down" then "crashed".)) Lloyd wondered where the heck he was, all he saw were hutts in flames, and lots of scared people. In the back of his mind he remembered this place, it was home. He didn't remember what planet, but he did know that it was a village, the village of Nebleheim. ((Sorry, it sounds like the place Cloud is from in FFVII, I bought the game the other day so I'm in a large FFVII mood...)) People were dieing, and he saw a man walking away. But he couldn't make out who it was, but he did have two Light Swords, they were rare, supposedly anyone can use them, but the only person Lloyd has seen use them was Korth. This could have been Korth, or someone else entirely. No matter what, Lloyd would chase that man for revenge on the village, because he knew he burnet down the village, he even saw him kill innocent people in the village. Lloyd ran through the fire after the figure.

Blessèd Sith
04-19-2005, 09:44 PM
"Ahhhh," she said almost mage-like as she sat back and began fiddling with the hilt of her sabre, "I see. Well, that makes sense." She supposed. Oh well, he was here now, and that's what really mattered, wasn't it? Glancing furtively over at him, a smile flashed across her face; then she looked away, gazing out at the foliage.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" she said after a moment of silence, peering up at the one she once knew. Grabbing a stick near the firepit, she poked at some dead animal hanging on a makeshift spit, balanced by the circle of rocks. She poked at the meat once more. "This is still good to eat. Don't worry, I still make good bush food." She turned her attention back to the silent trees, catching a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye. Most likely her brother taking the food.

Her eyes flickered suddenly as her muscles tensed. She sensed something. Was it the Jedi, searching for them . . . or wandering about having lost themselves in this unforgiving place? Or something new? No, there wasn't much around except for the others she already knew. They had to be nearing. And that was bad. A quick, fluid movement and her sabre was back at her hip and she was ready to go. She was crouched now in a animalistic position, a combination for attacking or fleeing, as the case may be. Eyes scanning the area, she got ready.

"I think . . . I think we might have company," she hissed, an aura of lethality washing over her. The Force burned around her body, flickering and lashing out randomly. Should they lay in wait, walk up to them like nothing was wrong, or run away? Decisions decisions . . .

LukeKatarn
04-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Lloyd knew it was a dream, but never the less, he chased the man. He still had no idea the planet, but Chased after the figure. They were at a wrecked ship ((It's a dream, but it's also kind of a flash back. Wild Jedi, I was hopeing Terri and Ethan could have been in the crash, I had something in mind. )) He could make out two Human figures on the ground, but not who they were. The figure sprouted wings, and flew into the sky, the turned around to face Lloyd. Lloyd could not make out the face, but it held up it's hand, and a beam came flying towards Lloyd, it was about to hit him and he blanked out.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-20-2005, 12:32 AM
*he nodded softly to her words, he sensed something, but in his years he learned that at least one thing that Jedi said was true, if you stayed calm you could sense things much better, his eyes scan the area around them, they were a ways off, 3 of them, the same ones he had been spying on earlier,

*relax you brat, your way to tense out here,

*reaching into his cloak he pulls out rations, looking to her with a smirk and holds it up*

nope im good, thanks *he laughs*

Writer
04-22-2005, 09:03 PM
((Yes, Luke... it's fine that Ethan and Teri were in the crash.))

Teri sat thoughtfully with her back against a tree.

"I remember one of the last times we flew with Lloyd," she said. Kira's eyes lit up, but she said nothing. When Teri did not continue, Kira shifted.

"Go on," she urged.

"He was a good pilot," Teri went on. "But even his skills were challenged by the ship we ran into."

"They shot us down," Kira growled, suddenly remembering. Teri nodded.

"The ship was a complete loss, but the Jedi came for us," she said. She shook her head and frowned. "Come to think of it, that's the last time I saw Lloyd."

"Yes, it was," Kira agreed. "We thought he'd probably died in the crash, but there was never any evidence of his still being there. In fact, I remember the ship exploded."

Teri nodded. "Even then, there would have been some remains, but it was as if he hadn't even been there."

"We searched for him," Kira said.

"Well, I did," Teri corrected. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"That's what I meant," she said. "You and I were one person back then, but I still refer to her as 'we'."

"Ok, then," Teri frowned. "We went after him, but could not find him."

"The Jedi told us to give up," Kira said savagely. Teri nodded.

"Yes, they did," she said softly.

Renegade Angel
04-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Name:Gus Kenobi (Great, great, great, great, great grandfather of Obi-Wan):p
AKA: (nickname?) Gust
Weapons: Orange Lightsaber
Profession: Jedi Master
Side: Light
Knew Revan: Yes
Items: Lightsaber, old black jedi knight cloak
Bio: Gus may be a Jedi Master but he is slowly growing closer to the darkness hidden deep within his heart. After the crash all his true memories were erased by his own Force Orb power.
Force Powers: Heal, storm, drain, aura, meditation, orb
(orb is a special power like Force Meditation, it can be used to acsess other's memories and delete them)
(Hopefully orb isn't considered god modding)
__________________________________________________ __
"What... Where the heck am I?"
*Sudden flashback of the crash*
"Woah!?"
"Help me!"
*Glows and suddenly faints*

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-23-2005, 04:10 PM
*points to chains with a laugh* GOD MODDING *falls over laughing* no really just kidding, that would have to depend on what luke says about it he started it welcome to teh RP chains good to have fresh blood here)))

Renegade Angel
04-23-2005, 09:41 PM
"What the...?"
*Wakes up*
"A shady man with a jedi cloak and his hood up is standing infront of Chains*
"You know what to do..."
"Find him..."
"You know you should..."
*The man dissapears*
*Stands up and brushes himself off*

Blessèd Sith
04-25-2005, 01:18 AM
(((It's not god-modding . . . it's a really cool idea, actually o_O As long as it's done with the character's permission ^_^ [Uh, excuse me, could I erase your memory? This strange chick with the big lightsabre said I have to ask first O_O;])))

Ignoring his insult to her cooking, she wrinkled her nose at the stench of Jedi. And it was coming from the man she thought she knew. How disgusting that he would assume Jedi habits. A Sith could be calm, oh yes, very calm, but used their emotions to fuel the fire. But he . . . Gods, it was revolting.

Her eyes narrowed as they darkened, less than thrilled with this change in her brother. True, he was using only a portion of the Jedi practice to help him, but what next? Handing out money to the poor? Helping the weak instead of allowing nature to take its course? Was he worth the trouble of helping? Honestly, she'd like to say no, but he was her brother. She had to say yes.

"Being tense helps me to spring at any moment," she hissed, fingers curling into a fist. Though she could sense that the Jedi were still awhile off, something else felt wrong. Very wrong. And it wasn't the sort of wrong that made her happy. No, this worried her. This place was very, very bad, and it dug under her skin, making her agitated. She wanted to leave, and fast.

Writer
04-25-2005, 01:43 AM
"It is clear now that the Jedi did not search long enough for Lloyd," Kira went on. "How is it that you can calmly continue to follow them?"

"I have no desire for the destructive power of the Sith," Teri answered. "Remeber also that I did not know Daddy as long as you did. You are eighteen, I am fourteen. I only met him six years ago, began training with him four years ago. You met him ten years ago, trained with him for eight years."

"The bond between us was almost instant," Kira growled. "How can you say I was closer to him than you were?"

"Could you have saved him?" Teri asked suddenly. Kira was caught off guard and stammered.

"Well," she began. "Umm... er... I don't see why not... that is, I think..." She sighed. "No. No, I could not."

"And yet his death drove you to the Dark Side," Teri said thoughtfully. "Something you could not prevent has changed our life forever."

"Forever," Kira said slowly. She didn't like the sound of it.

"I still sense good in you," Teri said, leaning forward. Kira stared at her younger self uncertainly. Then, she bolted to her feet.

"No," she whispered. "No! I have found my power and I will not release it."

Teri tilted her head to one side. "I saw myself for a second there."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2005, 10:20 AM
*he laughs to his sisters actions, althought yes he was calm, his eyes were cold, calculated, betraying much of how he acted to his true side, his dark side, heartless killer, he looked about, a grin forming, he felt the presence of wildlife, 2 deer, doe and a fawn, he was hungry, standing he places his saber apon his belt and narrows his eyes, a wicked grin forming he walks into the woods, moments later a flare in the force could be felt as streaks of blood red lightning spring from my hands instantly killing both deer

mmmmmmm venison,

*grabbing both deer he drags them back to camp using his saber he carves both deer up and adds more wood to the fire soon having it blazing once more he cooks the meat

LukeKatarn
04-25-2005, 05:48 PM
((Nope, the Force Orb is fine. Sorry I haven't been around guys, I've been really sick. All better now... I think...... Oh yeah, and welcome to the RPG Chains. We needed another Jedi.))

Lloyd woke up, this time he was in reality. "What an odd dream..." He mumbled to himself, knowing it was a memory. He saw Teri and Kira talking. "Does a "side" in the force matter? I've worked with the jedi, alot, as you know, but I mean, can there really be sides? There have always been Jedi and Sith, but when you think about it you aren't that diffrent. You both have the same religion, and that is the force. You both trust in the force, and have learned to harness it's powers. As the Jedi say, They are pawns if the force, the force controlls all, and in a diffrent way, the Sith are the same. At this time, the two sides should be one. We can settle diffrences on Coruscant." Lloyd looked at the large city planet that the moon orbited.

Renegade Angel
04-25-2005, 09:57 PM
OOC- That's funny Blessed Sith:p

*Gus looked around and saw his old Jedi Starship*
"I should head back to Coruscant"
*Gets in ship*
*Takes off*
*During his flight, a sith fleet orbiting Coruscant attacks him*
*Instead of attacking he used force orb and quickly escaped*
*He crash-lands on the planet and falls face first out of his destroyed starship*
"Hmm... I thought I was the last jedi... but the force is strong... but it's not on this planet...hmmm"

(You know Im talkin about you, Luke)

LukeKatarn
04-25-2005, 10:01 PM
((Well actually, this RPG is only on Derthag, the moon of Coruscant. There is NO WAY off. The RP is survival and finding a way off, the last one was a little Revan is the Lord of the Sith, and I'm in planning on the next one. So please, edit your post because it's impossible to leave. :)))

Seth Talen
04-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Name:Seth Talen
AKA:The Divider
Weapons: Heavens Blade- Lightsaber with white blade
Profession:Unknown
Side:Nuetral
Knew Revan: Yes i have met him once
Sex:Male
Items:Weapons, Black robe / Faceless Black Mask
Bio: Since history began Seth has been alone there have been tails of his family being killed during the wars but known have been proven. Durig the years Seth found himself learning the ways of the Jedi of the force and found himself to be on the side of good untill one day came when he was confronted by a Sith Lord during a battle on Korriban and thus was beaten but instead of dieing the Sith turned him and made him a Sith covering the light Seth once stood by and years after he commited deeds that he would soon regret untill one day he confronted his old Jedi Master and knowing the ways of the Sith he new what must be done during the battle he found himself once again at his knees and was struck down by his master and left for dead but instead of dieing he was brought back to life by the force itself and with this new life he choose to serve nether the dark or the light and now he finds himself woundering the univers in search of his purpose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Stood to himself and by himself feeling life all around him

Seth - ......Life....no maybe so interesting fun?

He stood there cloaked in darkness.

RaV™
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
OOC: May I be an Sith Lord?

Blessèd Sith
05-03-2005, 02:21 AM
(((I suppose so. I mean, you could happen to crash on Derthag and join the party o_o; At least we have lots of Sith around n_n)))

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2005, 09:57 AM
((((o,,o im still waiting on your post Blessed >>))))))

Renegade Angel
05-05-2005, 03:39 PM
*Takes off, but the ship explodes*
*Falls to the ground and senses others nearby*
"It appears I am wrong.... They are on this planet..."

Blessèd Sith
05-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Nalaen watched her brother eat for awhile, it being the best amusement for the time.

"I must ask brother. Who taught you you need to kill two animals for a meal? Especially a young one, who'll grow and create more animals for feed. Have you forgot all your years at home so soon? All your feats as a warrior and hunter?" She stood and crossed her arms, turning her back to him, silent for a time.

"There are a lot of people here, now. What is it about this place that has attracted so many crashes in the past few days? I can sense so many confused minds. And yet, we're all separated. Is there no way off this rock?"

Renegade Angel
05-11-2005, 04:11 PM
*After hours and hours of walking he sees a man and a woman sitting in the shade of a huge tree.*
*He takes out his old set of bow and arrows but realizes they are the two he sensed earlier*

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2005, 08:16 AM
*he looks to his sister as he eats, wiping his mouth gently he shrugs *

i haven't forgotten my training but i haven't eaten in a weeks time, it is actually quite good if you are hungry

*he looks to her with a smile, his eyes narrowing as he senses another close by, and armed, he smirks thinking that if this one wants to fight, hes gunna loose*

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2005, 08:23 AM

i haven't forgotten my training but i haven't eaten in a weeks time, it is actually quite good if you are hungry

*he looks to her with a smile, his eyes narrowing as he senses another close by, and armed, he smirks thinking that if this one wants to fight, hes gunna loose*

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2005, 08:23 AM

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2005, 08:26 AM

LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 10:33 AM
((WOAH! QUADROUPLE POST! You mind deleteing 3 of them?))

Blessèd Sith
05-17-2005, 09:50 PM
She scowled at him, her nose wrinkling slightly. It was almost disgusting how he was acting. Where had he learned such disregard for nature and his heritage?

"If you haven't eaten in a weeks time, then you know you should eat simple foods and shouldn't shovel food down your gullet. It can kill you. On top of that, a deer can feed you for weeks, so why do you need two for one meal?" Standing, she looked around, nose slightly upturned. Ignoring her brother, whom she had been happy to see at first, she reached out and tried to touch the other person with the Force, feel around them. See what they were doing. But her own mind kept getting in the way. Why had he changed so much? When had he become so ignorant of their ways? Gods, if this could only be an immature lapse of a male mind, she could forgive.

What was it out there? The Force struck her sharply, the sudden connection reacting in her brain as a smell. Pungent, tangy, almost like oil and metal. Something was out there, and she wasn't too sure it was friendly.

Writer
05-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Kira sat staring at Teri thoughtfully. Part of her hated being unable to kill the Jedi girl, but the other part couldn't help but leave her alive. She knew that the other girl's death would result in her own death.

"I know what you're thinking," Teri said suddenly. Kira's eyes snapped into focus as Teri continued. "I have given it some thought myself. I think there's a way that you will not die, but I don't know how I could manage it."

"I don't understand," Kira answered, her forehead wrinkling in confusion. "You're making no sense."

"Perhaps not," Teri answered. "Let's not think any more of it. I think I've come up with a way to get off the planet. There are several wrecked ships on the planet by now. We could work to combine them. Perhaps we'd end with something strong enough to break out of the atmosphere."

"The only problem would be to get the approval of all our companions," Kira said with a frown. "I doubt we could do that. The Sith will all want to kill you. The others... they might be afraid of the Sith."

"An impasse," Teri said thoughtfully. She shook her head. "Well, we'll have to get past it somehow. Help me think."

Both women lapsed into thoughtful silence.

LukeKatarn
05-19-2005, 10:32 AM
"Hello?" Lloyd said noticeing there was no response from his long speech. "That plan would never work, we'd never get a strong enough engine. If you haven't noticed when we came down our engines were shot, I've seen some other ships in Revan's armada come flying down as well. All of them had their engines shot. I don't think the way off would be that simple, but if we can find an engine then there we go."

Writer
05-19-2005, 04:24 PM
"My ship wasn't shot down," Teri said, looking up in surprise at Lloyd's comment. "We crash landed when we came out of hyperspace too close to Derthag."

"But it's across the time barrier," Kira objected. "Who knows what would happen to it, even if we could get it over here?"

"You have a good point," Teri said thoughtfully. Suddenly, Kira gave a cry of surprise.

"The Raven?" she demanded. "Is that the ship you brought?"

Teri nodded and Kira laughed.

"When we were rescued from Derthag, the Jedi brought the wreckage with us," Kira explained. "We had it repaired!"

"So if we can figure out a way to get it over here..." Teri began.

"... it'll be ready to fly because now is four years later!" Kira finished excitedly. Teri smiled.

"Now the problem is getting it here," she said. Kira's excitement faded.

"Ugh," she muttered. "I hadn't thought of that."

LukeKatarn
05-19-2005, 06:23 PM
"If the jedi rescued you I don't see how they haven't been able to free all the people here. This is worth a try, and we can only hope it works."

Writer
05-19-2005, 08:30 PM
"They're not rescuing us because they rescued my father and I four years ago..." Teri answered. "Or at least I think so... Kira?"

Kira had already moved away from them and Teri shrugged. "They're not rescuing us because they don't know we're here."

__________________________________________________ _______

Kira slipped through the forest in search of Nalaen. Her mind was hopelessly confused as to what to do with Teri. She realized that she couldn't kill the girl, simply because Teri was Kira herself four years earlier. If Kira killed Teri, she would be killing herself. But she wanted so badly to do so.

"Sithspit," she muttered angrily. After another several minutes had gone by, she slowed her pace and approached a little encampment at a walk. The Force told her that Nalaen was there.

"I come alone," she called, still out of sight. "The Jedi girl is not with me and has given me nothing but a promising idea."

She now moved into view of Nalaen and the other. "The Jedi ship is on the other side of the time barrier. Her passage through it has shown me that we can pass through it safely. If we can move it from there to this side of the barrier, it will be repaired without our having to do anything."

She couldn't help smiling. "That was once my ship, the Raven. In our time, it is doubtless still stowed away somewhere on Coruscant. If we can bring the Jedi's ruined Raven to this side of the time barrier, there will be two Ravens just as there are two Teris... well a Teri and a Kira, I suppose I should say."

A laugh left her lips as she stood before Nalaen and the other. "With our Raven, we can leave this place... and leave the Jedi behind. If she wants to, she can cross over the barrier again and be rescued as she was... but if she does that, I can't say what would happen to me."

She frowned. "Oh, if only I could kill her!" A flash of pain crossed her face. "But no, if I do, I die as well."

A scream of rage and anguish left her as she dropped to her knees. She looked suddenly at Nalaen, her eyes blazing. "Can you believe I have this much trouble over a Jedi?"

LukeKatarn
05-20-2005, 11:27 AM
"Terri, I see only one problem with our plan, I can not go with you across the barrier. Who knows what could happen to me, so I'll have to stay here."

Writer
05-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Teri frowned thoughtfully. "Of course... you could have been terribly injured four years ago. No, you're right. You'd best stay on this side."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-24-2005, 09:25 PM
*he sighs gently*

well i didn't know if you had eaten so i killed one to cook for you, buuuttt apparently you arent hungry

*he looks about the woods strecthing his senses out*

mmmmm this one is trying to remain hidden, he's failing

*laughs*

Nymf...
05-26-2005, 09:40 AM
((Folks, I hope it's not to late of joining, just saw this kind of part in the lucasforums and it seems to be interessting, thou you have to excuase me that I didn't read all sides, so lets say I just crashed since then i cannot know what have happend, right))

Name: Nimufutsu
A.K.A.: Nymf
Weapons: Nymf's blaster and a poison blade
sex: Male
Knew Revan: No
Item: Cortois shield on the arms (not sure of spelling, but it's a shield who can resist a lightsaber, and at least in comics it can turn the lightsaber down, does this count as any kind of God mode?)
Bio: Nymf is a smuggler. He got attacked by pirates during his smuggling. He tried to fight them but got overrunned. After became able to place some flash- and gasmines he ran to the escapepods.
when the escape pod crashed into the moon below, he were unconscious.

((If I have to change something please tell me))

Blessèd Sith
09-05-2005, 03:54 PM
((((Hey guys . . . holy Scheisse, what happened to the forums?! I come on and I nearly plotz o_o;. Anyhoo, lets keep this one going. Pweeze?))))

Nalaen was still staring out at nothingness, her eyes hard, fists curled. Something was out there. Something she didn't like. As Kira's words drifted through her mind and clicked, a rare smile flitted on her mouth. Finally, she turned, some life coming back into her face, though that strange feeling hadn't yet gone away.

"I can believe it. We all have that trouble with Jedi." With a sigh, she sat wearily down. "I don't like this time stuff. It's dangerous. And I don't see how killing her would kill you. I mean, you're the original event. She's the recording. If you destroy a holocron, it doesn't kill the people who're on it. Nor does it nullify the event. She's long gone, you're already existing. Killing her would be more like killing that last part of yourself." Her eyes blazed now. "And truly join the Sith. For a Dark, Fallen Jedi to literally be able to kill their past, to actually be able to destroy the Jedi inside them, would be . . . glory." She paused. "But I'm consentrating on the wrong aspect of what you said. That past-ship may be our only chance. But I know what the elders of mine and my brother's tribe would say." She cleared her throat, straightened her back to perfect poise and lifted her chin. "ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY?!" Brushing her hands off on her robe, she went back to normal with a shrug. "We're attempting to do something that could create a bloody rift in the space-time continuum. I'm Sith, but that's going a little too far for me. And we're not talking vortex or repeated-history rift; we're talking suck the galaxy into another dimention rift. This is huge. We need to think this through before we go rushing off. And before we trust the word of a . . . Jedi."

Writer
09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
((Glad to see you back!))

"Hey!" Kira snapped. "I was once that Jedi, as you so rudely call her. And as to being unable to kill her... think about it. She is my past, the very thing that made me what I am today. If she is eliminated, so am I." She put a hand on the lightsaber at her left side. "Don't push me."

Blessèd Sith
09-09-2005, 02:33 AM
Nalaen scowled deeply. "If you were a true Sith, you wouldn't feel insult over the shame of what you once were. You exist in present time, so the destruction of your past self in present time will not affect you." She paused and studied the other girl. "However, if you're still paranoid, fine. Just keep the Jedi away from me."
Studying Kira, and where her hand so casually rested, a smile flitted across her face. "Threats? Please. I'd advise you to stand down, Kira. I'm not one to cross. You may think you're powerful and strong, but remember, you're a recently fallen Sith. I was born one. I do not take well to threats." Smiling sweetly, she regarded the area, eyes narrowed. They could chance the ship from the past. But the consequences would be dire. She would go along with the plan, but she certainly wouldn't advise it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, true, but she wasn't going to be the one to blame when the universe imploded.

Writer
09-09-2005, 07:53 AM
"Done," Kira growled, spinning on one heel and returning to Teri.

"How did that go?" Teri wondered.

"Don't speak to me," Kira snapped. She sat down with her back against a tree and closed her eyes. Teri shook her head in partial amusement and concern.

{Sith}-Guyver3
09-14-2005, 12:14 AM
*he yawned and cracked his neck as he stood "are you both done complaining or do we finally have a plan figured out,

*he held his saber within his hand, his body language and mood seemed to say he was calm and indifferent but as everyone knew looks to be decieving he was just ready to strike down the 2 girls and make a break with his sister to the ship, with his maintence skills he was sure he could fix it, but he decided best to use the fallen sith and the other girl to his advantage

Writer
09-14-2005, 12:16 AM
((Wow! It's like 'Bring all Old Threads Back Month! :) ))

"If Teri's right about the ship," Kira said opening her eyes, "then all we have to worry about is getting it through the time barrier... just over there a few hundred feet." She pointed to her left.

{Sith}-Guyver3
09-14-2005, 12:23 AM
*he looks to the direction the girl pointed and grins just slightly he yawned again, he had been 72 hours without rest but he couldnt afford to sleep

Writer
09-14-2005, 12:25 AM
"I had a thought, Kira," Teri said suddenly. Kira glared at her, but allowed her to continue. "When we pass through the time barrier, I will return to my rightful age. You, on the other hand will get younger... you'll be my age!"

"You sound thrilled about the whole idea," Kira muttered. "It's just a body... I'll always be smarter thanks to having lived for years more."

{Sith}-Guyver3
09-14-2005, 12:32 AM
lol Jedi has no life :P ROTFL)))

Writer
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
((Huh??))

Blessèd Sith
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
"I still say we should just kill the Jedi," Nalaen growled lowly, her sabre snug in her hand. But she knew what Kira would say about that one. Sighing, she looked over in the direction Kira had pointed. This was dangerous, and she didn't want to be the first one through. But it also seemed their only way off this damned rock. She just wanted to go back home, go back to the academy. And things were getting desperate enough that she would try anything.

Sighing, resigned to their fate, she lifted her shoulders in a half-hearted shrug. "Well, let's go than. I'm not going first though. We can get the damned ship and get our butts off this place. I'm ready to do anything." She lifted her eyes up to Kira's and shrugged again.

Writer
09-14-2005, 04:01 PM
At Nalaen's threat, Kira's hand went immediately to the lightsaber at her right hip. Her hand slowly retreated when Nalaen seemed to give up on that thought. Teri stared at Nalaen in astonishment.

"We've just met and you're already eager to kill me?" she demanded. "Isn't getting of this rock more important right now?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
09-15-2005, 12:13 AM
****ing lucasforums, i changed my email and it wouldnt send the Confirmation so i could re-activate and i couldnt post -.- so i had to change email again lol and now it works<

*he growls seeing her hand go for her saber and he on instinct ignited his, narrowing his eyes he was hungry for blood, and was just itching for a fight*

Blessèd Sith
09-17-2005, 02:50 AM
Her eyes blazed as the damnable Jedi addressed her. "Why do you think I did not follow through? I'm a hunter, a warrior. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, my enemy is this planet, your enemy is this planet -- besides, you're stuck in Kira it seems -- so I do, in fact, have the foresight to see that working with a Jedi, no matter what bad taste it leaves in my mouth, is a far sounder plan than killing you off." Looking around the area, she sighed, feeling defeated for the moment, not something she was used to. This was horrible. "Let's go," she growled suddenly, gripping her sabre hilt until her knuckles went white. She just needed something familiar to hold onto. And that would have to do.

{Sith}-Guyver3
09-17-2005, 04:06 AM
*his voice was hushed*

just relax sister, we will kill them in time

Writer
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Teri stared at Nalaen for a moment. "For whatever reason, the Jedi and the Sith have always been at each other's throats. I..."

"Just keep your mouth shut," Kira growled. "We know what you're about to say."

Silence filled the area and remained until Kira sighed.

"Jedi, you and I will go through the barrier first," she said. "Come on. The sooner we get out of here, the better."

((Once we get the ship through the barrier, Teri really isn't needed, which might cause one of you to finally act on your urge to kill her. I certainly hope it's Nalaen. That'll make my ideas a whole lot more interesting. :) ))

Blessèd Sith
09-27-2005, 11:20 PM
"You want to know why we have been at each other's throats?" Nalaen finally spat, following Kira to the barrier. "Because the Jedi were more than happy to use the Dark Jedi in a war. Oh yes, there was no problem using the Dark Side when it suited the Jedi. But once your war was over, you banished the Dark Jedi for being 'evil'. Is it any wonder we loathe you? Betrayers in the utmost degree." Snarling viciously, she pulled her robe tight around her, the hem brushing the grasses.

"And I agree. The Jedi should be forced through first. Too bad that includes you Kira. But I will not be the one to destroy the space-time continuum. If such a thing happens, I won't have to face the ancestors with that on my shoulders, at least."

Writer
09-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Teri laughed. "I came from that side, if you'd care to remember. I have no fears going through it again."

"As for the history between the Sith and the Jedi, I knew nothing of it," she went on. "It is hardly fair to blame me for something I have no control over..."

She stepped through the barrier and Kira followed her.

"It's a terribly strange feeling," Kira told Nalaen from the other side. "I am now four years younger than I was on that side of the line... the shift is definitely odd."

"We're both fourteen now!" Teri exclaimed. Kira glared at her.

"Don't remind me why I hated being fourteen," she growled. Teri shrugged.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go. The ship isn't far from here."

"Don't tell me things I know," Kira muttered.

"Oh, you're remembering your life as me?" Teri asked happily.

"Don't get too excited," Kira snapped. "If I knew it wouldn't kill me, you'd be dead by now, got it?"

"Grouch," Teri complained.