PDA

View Full Version : Jango's Pistrol's

Darth Dex
08-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey everybody,
I needed work on my item making skills so I made the Jango Fett Blasters. I know there's a lot of Jango/Boba fans out there which is why I made this theard, though I should warn you it's not a reskin it's just a new gun with a old model and texture. I don't think I post it on pcgamemods, but if some Jango fans want it I will.

Frinklin
08-09-2004, 01:54 AM
If you can come up with a workable Jango Fett pistol, I'd like to see itup on pcgamemods, and I'd bet a lot of ofthers would too. Can't wait to see it.

stingerhs
08-09-2004, 02:07 AM
you know, the hold-out blasters would be a great base for the skins. it is a very similar shape. by the way, work on it FAST, cuz i want it bad :D

bneezy
08-09-2004, 07:24 AM
What is the file name for the hold out blasters?

bneezy
08-09-2004, 07:59 AM
To answer my own question they're either g_w_hldoblstr01.uti or g_w_hldoblstr02.uti. And I would have to disagree about them being a good look for Jango's Pistols.

Darth Dex
08-09-2004, 08:06 AM
I already did it. Though there's no reskin. Just a uti file. here's what it gives you:

Feats Required:
Weapon spealiztion: Blaster pistrol.
Bonus Feats:
Master Two-Weapon Fighting (so you can by like Jango)
1-8 Engry
Death on hit DC 14

Edit: I'm going to take a crack at retexturing it, but don't get your hopes up I'm not very good at it. I post screens soon.

Colma Adawin
08-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
I know there's a lot of Jango/Boba fans out there

wierdo :p i can stand the non-force users, VIVA LA FORCE :p i love the force, and i despise the non-force users, but i do wish you luck, im always looking for new weaponry mods ( HINT HINT ) :D

MattCole

Darth Dex
08-09-2004, 08:19 AM
That's nice. Why don't you go and mod something then (HINT HINT)

Colma Adawin
08-09-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
That's nice. Why don't you go and mod something then (HINT HINT)

hey what was that for? :(

and im in the process of giving Canderous a 'tougher look' whether or not it'll work is another matter intirely..... anyway sorry bout that :)

MattCole

Darth Dex
08-09-2004, 08:25 AM
lol, Matt I was just kidding. And for giving Candorues a tougher look I'll give you the finsh pistrol before anybody else.;)

stingerhs
08-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
wierdo :p i can stand the non-force users, VIVA LA FORCE :p i love the force, and i despise the non-force users, but i do wish you luck, im always looking for new weaponry mods ( HINT HINT ) :D

MattCole

lets see, your lightsaber and the force vs a good sniper rifle, lots of distance, and instincts. actually, my justification for non-jedis would be that scene in ep ii, where jango fires 4 shots and kills a jedi @ less than 3 yards out. by the way, my sniper rifles offset both the force and a lightsaber: a sneak attack + a critical strike hit = one shot, one kill. :dev7: