PDA

View Full Version : Battle for the Galaxy

Black Knight of Keno
08-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, a lone ship lands on Nal Hutta. A large, slimy Hutt crawls out of the ship with his gamorrean guards around him. The Hutt, the chairman of the new Huttal inc. is a powerful ally of the Dark Jedi and even a sith that are starting to take over many worlds with their weaponry. It is a millenium from the battle of Endor, the New Republic seems more and more like the Old Republic with it's power and with it's harmony. An ancient Jedi sits on the 6th place of the jedi council(The middle one where Yoda sat). His name is Gel Ador, a Human Jedi lord. More than three hundred years old, his connection to force is magnificent. Next to him sits Donar Jackel, a human jedi master(Like Mace Windu). The Hutt is called Baga the Hutt and the Sith is Darth Tepe. You can be a jedi or a dark jedi. The jedi shall start infront of the jedi council, the dark jedi shall start in a star destroyer in a meeting room, waiting for Darth Tepe. Now, to the profile:

Name:
Race:

Curt-Man
08-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Name: Nevek Aluron
Side: Jedi
Race: Kel Dor

Nevek stood there patiently infornt of the jedi masters waiting for them to finish discussing and get on to him, but all with patience.

jokemaster
08-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Name: Max Everett
Side: Jedi
Race: Human
-------
Max stood patiently, but it was running out. He had began training late, and was therefore not as patient as the rest of the Jedi, and had not yet been assigned a Master. Today he was to be assaigned a Master.

Black Knight of Keno
08-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Gel turned his head to the jedi. The other ones of the council followed his example and soon the 12 jedi masters were staring the jedi infront of them, studying their nervousness, fears and movements. Gel let out a small smile and stared straight at Max. "Thank you all for coming. Some of you haven't heard why you were called here, some think they are here for assigning a master, some think because reports. But, we called you here, because some of you have great potential and skills, some have great potential and need practice. A week ago, two worlds near the Hutt space fell under Sith control. The sith we are looking, is the last for our knowledge. This sith called Darth Tepe is very good in melee-fighting and knows many ancient force tricks. Try and avoid any kind of contact with him. There is two choises he will try on you. First he puts you to the defensive side, then he tries to turn you. If he doesn't accomplish these, he will surely try to slaughter you. May the force be with you, and good luck. You need it" Gel said and nodded towards the door that opened. "Max and Nevek, you will stay for a moment" Donar hurried to continue.
As only the council and the two jedi, a jedi master and a jedi padawan were only left in the room, Donar nodded. "You two shall be a couple on this one. Max, you are now being assigned as Nevek's padawan learner. May the force be with you" he said and nodded that they could go. A transport ship was waiting in the hangars.

((Welcome back, joke))

Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Name: Zoric Bastar
Side: Dark Jedi
Race: Human

Zoric who is leaning on a wall of the meeting room of a star destroyer sees alot of his fellow dark jedi.

Curt-Man
08-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Nevek nodded in appreciation and left the council chambers, with max. when he and max got out and the door closed behind them Nevek started to speak with max.
"so, i have heard of your skills and i sense your potential, and i aslo heard of the stunt you pulled on Tattooine, impressive indeed" Nevek said as they walked to the elevators
"but i sense much fear and anger with in you, remember to control that anger and never give into it".

Jedi Malastar
08-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Name: Darth Galador
Side: Dark Jedi
Race: Noghri

Darth Galador looked around the conference room in this ancient antique of a ship. An old Imperial Star Destroyer. It was an amazement to him that it could even run.

Black Knight of Keno
08-10-2004, 04:41 AM
"Galador, don't be amazed of this ship. This is a rebuilt version of the historical star destroyers. It has better shields, better weaponry and better techonolgy. You shall get a fleet of ships you want eventually" Darth Tepe said as he walked from the shadows of a corner. It couldn't be, how could he. There was no door in the shadows, a secret door would be felt by the force but Tepe wasn't THAT good in force for their knowledge. "Now. You all are here to gain morepower and kill some jedi. I have a feeling that the jedi council will soon send here some puny jedi masters and padawan learners. You shall have no problem in defeating them, right?" Tepe said and his eyes allost glowed as he said the "right?"-part. "As if you do, you shall be punished. Failure is NOT an option. Now to ships you may have. for your fleets" Tepe threw some holopods onto the table and soon ships lit up as holograms from them. "Star destroyers, Victory-class star destroyers, Sith interceptors and normal interceptors, allso you shall have various types of fighters and hundreds of soldiers with your own decidable armors and weapons. You may now leave to make a list in the armoury section of armors and weapons your soldiers shall have. Then you can come back here and say what ships do you want. After that, you shall go to the hangars and select the fighters your ships will have" He looked at the dark jedi and then stepped back into the shadows where his figure melted to the floor.

jokemaster
08-10-2004, 07:43 PM
"Yes Master." Said Max, almost automatically. He was excited to finally have a master assigned to him and that the council thought he was pretty good.

Curt-Man
08-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Nevek and max walked out fo the elevators and out of the jedi temple and walked to Nevek's ship, he acknowleged his astromech and then walked up the loading ramp into the cockpit and sat down, with max sitting next to him
"buckle up, this ship is fast" Nevek got lift off then shot off into space, they engaged hyperdrive and shot off.
" it'll be a day or 2 until we reach hutt space, so you might want to rest and meditate" Nevek said as he got up from his seat and went off into another room and began to meditate.

Jedi Malastar
08-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Darth Galador nodded and thought of a grand fleet. Although he thought the design of these new star destroyer were quite 'rustic' he thought that they will do.
He headed down to the fighter bay.

jokemaster
08-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Max went to his room. He skipped over his meditation, and went straight to sleep.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 04:30 AM
Zoric went to the armory and looked at all the armor and weapons."Hmmmmmmmm whats this armor"said Zoric to himself as he opened a locker containg and large steel suit with a jetpack.He looked around and saw many good weapons.Zoric went back to the room he was just in and told Darth Tepe what he wanted."I want 10 of my troops in the jetpack armor and the rest in the second strongest armer youve got.As for weapons I want the guys with the jetpacks with Stouker Conccusion Rifles and the rest with rocket launchers."Zoric exited the room and went to the hanger.

Curt-Man
08-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Nevek got up and checked on how far away they were form their destination, they were close, it was time max had got up, he walked to where max was sleeping.
"max, get up, we're nearing the 2 planets" Nevek said as he opened max's door, Nevek then left and went to the cockpit and engaged cloaking device, he moved to another direction, so they would be less noticable even with the cloaking device on.

jokemaster
08-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Max woke up, got dressed and went to the cockpit to join Nevek.

Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 05:03 AM
As Nevek and Max arrive to the Hutt space, two fighters come allmost from nowhere to the sides of the ship. "Unmarked ship, this is a closed space. Report your identity and business in the closed Hutt space" the other fighter said throught the comlink. The two fighters had warmed their weapons allready.

In the meantime at Nal Hutta, In a small Mansion looking place, fifty red uniformed(A little like the imperial officers, but no rank-badges or cap's) men were sitting on a large deeping, facing many monitors. "Command post, this is Fighter C-54-F, we have an unmarked ship just in the boarders of the Hutt space, they have not yet reported their identidy or business" "Roger that, C-54-F. If it starts running towards the planets or out of the Hutt space, blow it up. Hyperdrive lockdown in three, two, one. Hyperdrive lockdown complished. Report anything you get from them"
The Hyperdrive was locked down. Nevek's ship couldn't now jump to hyperspace

Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Max saw that his hyper drive was shut own and he had no time to bring it back on "um, sorry we were just passing through, you WILL let us leave now"

jokemaster
08-14-2004, 09:03 PM
((CM, really, when are you posting in the dreamers again??

Also, did you mean for that to be my character who said that, or yours?))
Max picked up the comm and said.
"We're just passing through, what the hell's your problem?"

Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 10:46 PM
(i just did and i meant for my char, i don't control other peoples chars)
"quiet! you fool, i am trying to convince them, and that doesn't help" Nevek covered his comm link as he said that.
"sorry about that, my friend is very edgy right now, he recently lost his mother, please forgive him"

Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Zoric looked at the ties.He liked msot of the and reported back to tepe using a commlink."I want everyone in tie advances including me.So that would be tie advances with cloaking devices."

jokemaster
08-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Making sure his words wouldn't reach the comm Max said
"Let's just blast 'em and get on with it."

Black Knight of Keno
08-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Nevek's ship was hit by laser fire, then it started moving. A ship appeared just behind them. A super star destroyer lit all it's lights. It seemed to be missing the command bridge, but everything was still working

Curt-Man
08-15-2004, 04:07 PM
"ah great, you! you give yourself too much to the dark side, resist, i may be an experienced fighter pilot, but when you can, don't shoot, find another way, ok, we will hide on our ship, thye will scour the ship looking for us, when they don't expect it, we will take thier armor and sneak out alright?"

jokemaster
08-15-2004, 07:47 PM
"Yeah, but what the hell's that?" He said, pointing at the bridgeless SSD

Curt-Man
08-15-2004, 07:50 PM
" i have no idea, what good is a ship without a bridge? sheesh, alright, were nearing the docking platform, find a safe place to hide, and when the soldier comes through, knock him out and take his armor".

jokemaster
08-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Max found a hiding spot in his cabin. He waited for the stormtrooper to check it out, report back in, then knocked him out and took his armor, tying him up and leaving him in the same hiding spot. He went out to look for his master.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Zoric saw his troops come in and e told them to get into their ties.Zoric lead the way to their destination."I want 2 SD's aswell"said Zoric as he flew.He watched as two SD's come out.He told them to stay behind his fleet.

Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 05:40 AM
((You know, Zoric, SSD's cost very much. Tepe isn't THAT crazy to give a power-searching Dark Jedi a powerfull weapon like that, so NO more SSD's than Tepe's))

The mansion down on Nal Hutta started moving. It blasted into the space and soon attached into the SSD. As the two Jedi in trooper armors walked out of the ship, the hangar door opened and two red armored soldiers and Tepe walked into the hangar. Tepe sensed something when he walked in. He looked up to the roof of the hangar, then looked the troopers walking out of the ship. "Stay back" Tepe said to the two troopers with him as Tepe walked towards the ship. and then sensed something in the two troopers that seemed a little lost. The troopers made a line. Tepe watched the line a while. "Dismissed. You and you, stay here" he said and then pointed at Nevek and Max.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 06:48 AM
(Changed it to SD's)

Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Nevek put himself in a small room, the storm trooper walked by and then he heard him say there was nothing aboard, he walked by again and nevek opened the door and whacked him hard, then he tied him and and took his armor, it fit nicley, he saw Max and went outside the ship and saw a dark jedi, there, Nevek had a flash of dread then dismissed it, he stood straight waiting to be dismissed, unfortunaly, that never happened.

Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Tepe looked at Nevek and Max, then their helmets rose up and soon dropped to the floor. "Good evening, jedi" Tepe said and his voice was filled with anger and hatred.

jokemaster
08-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Immidately both of Max's hands moved. One went to his blaster and the other to his saber

Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 03:33 PM
"Yess... Strike me down as soon as you can. Let your anger flow" Tepe said as Max went for his weapons. His grin was evil and was pointed to Max

jokemaster
08-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Max raised his blaster and started aiming.

Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Nevek forced max blaster down, and whispered to him " do not act unless i say, do not give into what he is saying, i know temptations very well, trust me you don't want to give into the, alright?" Nevek straightened up and looked at Tepe
"well i guess a disguise only work for the soldiers, it seems you have found us and we are willing to bargian, we do not wish to fight, we wish to use speech and not violence".

Black Knight of Keno
08-17-2004, 09:16 AM
"Bargain" Tepe spit the word out filled with dispise. "You jedi never change. You never want to fight, but still confront a sith, fully knowing that only one side at the end of the story will be alive" he explained and then, with a red flash, the end of Max's blaster fell to the floor with sparkles. Tepe returned to his position and deactivated the lightsaber he was holding.

jokemaster
08-17-2004, 02:37 PM
"And from all I've seen you guys are pompous bastards."

Black Knight of Keno
08-17-2004, 04:36 PM
"Say that again?" Tepe said with a little glad smile. "You have a very good potential, you know. You could be a great sith of your generation... I must admit that" he said and ignited his blade. He looked at the jedi with curiosity on what would they do

Jedi Malastar
08-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Darth Galador was at the shuttle bay and was examining some new ties. He was with one of Darth Tepe's advisors. He said to the man," I want one star destoyer and four of the smaller red ones, y'know the victory class star destroyers, all filled with the tie interceptors, a few tie bombers, and tie defenders, I will make the star destroyer 'Vengeance' my flagship."

With that he moved to a transport and headed to the star destroyer Vengeance.

jokemaster
08-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Max also reached for his saber.
"Just try it, bud."

Curt-Man
08-17-2004, 07:47 PM
"and you sith as well never change, never want to get political gain always wanting to fight, and i suppose there is now way out of this, and max, be quiet, i am asking your for the last time, no matter what he says do not give him the satisfaction of an answer, ok? draw your saber" Nevek ignited his orange saber and stood at a battle stance.

jokemaster
08-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Max shut up and stood in the fast battle stance.

Jedi Malastar
08-18-2004, 03:02 AM
Darth Galador stepped up to the bridge of his ship, the star destroyer Vengeance. He activated a holocom unit infront of, which will display him to Darth Tepe in full color other than just blue since its farther in the future with better technology. "Darth Tepe what is thy orders."

Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 07:01 AM
Tepe grunted. "Not now!" he said, fury in his eyes and kicked the small mouse-droid off of his way. He drew another lightsaber and looked at the two. His two red blades pointed to the ground, the two jedi ready and the awkward silence of the hangar made the situation even more scary. "Well, Max. Will you start? You have right now the advantage of hate, anger and fear. Besides, do you remember the cape wearing mystery man that killed your parents?" Tepe said and grinned as Max connected the mystery man and the Sith infront of him

Redwing
08-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Malastar
"Darth Tepe what is thy orders."

((You mean, "What are thy orders". "What are"!! :D

Sorry, pet peeve ;D

*runs away*))

Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((You mean, "What are thy orders". "What are"!! :D

Sorry, pet peeve ;D

*runs away*))

(("What is your bidding my master" :D

Redwing, you really need something else to do than noticing little things like that... Like... Umh... Yeah... Like... Umh... Winking at me :naughty: ))

Curt-Man
08-18-2004, 02:45 PM
"max....do not let hate,anger and past memories get in the way of your mission, and right now i have authority over you, do not give in"
Nevek started to walk sideways slowly, but all the time keeping Tepe infornt of him, he got a little close and a little more and waited for max to do the same.

Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Tepe let out a grin towards Nevek and let his full force of hatred and evil loose. This force was visible only to the jedi and Tepe. This red wave was closing quikly on the jedi.

Curt-Man
08-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Nevek saw the incoming force and made a blue barriar around max and him, the red wave hit the blue and shattered, yet some got through, but not enough.
"nice try darth tepe, but you'll have to try harder than that to take us down." Nevek summond as much force as he could to himself and channeled into a centimeter diameter towards tepe, this channel could cut through almost anything.

Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 04:12 PM
"Very good, jedi" Tepe said and melted to the ground and soon reappeared behind Nevek. "But how did you know my name?" Tepe asked just as his lightsaber swung to hit Nevek

jokemaster
08-18-2004, 04:24 PM
"We figured it out. You sith aren't as secretive as you think, y'know" Said Max. He acted casually, but he was on the verge of losing control.

Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 04:42 PM
Tepe's lightsabers scrached the robe of Nevek and then Tepe jumped with the force back to the place where he melted. "Hmh... You jedi think you really can bring peace. Every time someone's family will get killed and the sith will emerge. Now, Max. You remember that pipe I stabbed throught your parents?" Tepe said and drew a bloody pipe under his cape and threw it to Max. "Check it. It's your parent's blood. Won't you regret later that you didn't revenge their death? Strike me down"

jokemaster
08-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Max lost control and rushed at Tepe, lightsaber held high, at the last moment he regained his senses altered his swing so it would miss Tepe, though not by much.

Jedi Malastar
08-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Galador began to grow impatient and just got a status report on Darth Tepe fighting some jedi. He looked at his few screen and saw four victory class Star Destroyers on the screen. He brought the five ships a little closer to the SSD.

Black Knight of Keno
08-19-2004, 11:32 AM
At this weak moment of Max, Tepe started his coreography. He first spinned, then disappeared as he jumped high to the air and landed before his pray. His other lightsaber clashed into Max's and the other ripped his robe. He spinned again, his blade against Max's and the other blade coming with the force that Max couldn't resist. His lightsaber flew off from his grip and Tepe disappeared down below him and his other leg hit Max's legs, making him los his balance and fall. Tepe jumped up and his lightsabers cut two long scars into Max's face. Other to the fourhead, other to his left chin. Tepe waited for Max to attack. Tepe waited Max to give in to his feelings, use the force to get his lightsaber and attack Tepe with the fury he had. Nevek stood a few meters away, looking shoked at Tepe's very fast movements.

((Sorry about that, but anything at this moment would crush my plot for now))

jokemaster
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Max attacked Tepe fiercely,, getting angrier by the second.

Black Knight of Keno
08-19-2004, 01:16 PM
"Good, unleash your power. Unleash your anger and hate towards me" Tepe said to Max as he blocked he attacks with his lightsabers. When Max was unleashing all his anger, Tepe started talking quieter. "Come to me, come to my side. The jedi are the real ones responsible for your parents murder. The jedi told me to eliminate the Republic threat. I killed them. As a jedi. Now I know, that the jedi were meaning you. I was late. Your mother had allready gaven birth to you. So I waited, and finished the job the council gave me, and then I went back to Coruscant, to report you as the hole family to be killed. The jedi are the real killers. They hide behind their light side, but send young Jedi knight to murder and eliminate threats that could harm the council. Come with me, to revenge the jedi. Come with me to the dark side. As a sith..." he whispered as the two blades of Tepe clashed as an X to the blade of Max's

jokemaster
08-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Max suddenly lost all the fight in him.
"No.....It can't be true..."

Black Knight of Keno
08-19-2004, 02:12 PM
"The jedi have orrupted your mind when you were young. Give it up. Take on the reality. Believe it, Max. Your family didn't know you were meant to bring balance to the republic. But the jedi knew if you would live throught it, you would eventually become a sith, and clear the jedi population from your way..." Tepe whispered as he looked the dark side take over from Max

jokemaster
08-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Max slowly turned towards Nevek, rage in his eyes.

Curt-Man
08-20-2004, 12:21 AM
"max, he is lieng, the sith ahve done no good for us, you cannot trust a sith. he will never let you reach your full potential, he would destroy you first, please max, do not listen to him, we weild the force like alantern controling a flame, they use it like a bonfire in the dead grasses of dantooine, max, you cannot trust him." Nevek said this all in a very soothing low tone. "i know max.....i was once a sith, that is how i know what they are like and darth tepe's name..."

Black Knight of Keno
08-20-2004, 09:12 AM
"Hah!" Tepe shouted and looked at Nevek. "If you were a sith, and went to the light side, you have discraced the name of the sith!" he continued. "He proven my story in the meantime, allso. He said, that the sith have never done the jedi any good. That is, because we sith do not lie. We speak the truth, and then it's evil? How can the republic even work with the jedi in rule?" he continued again and then looked Max that started struggling for his feelings again. "My time is allmost over. I have lived over 120 years, and I am only a human. I will leave after teaching Max to my homeplanet of Naboo, whe I shall die peacefully. It is now up to your fealings, Max. Do you trust my knowledge of the future, or the too good ways of the jedi and the cheating, corrupted Jedi council?" Tepe said now to Max. Just then a bright flash came from the hangar doors. A yellow blade cut the two guards into two and then the jedi swiftly took his hood off. "Gel Ador... Long time from our last meeting" "Yes, it is, my padawan-" "I am not your padawan!" "Whatever. Max, hold on. Don't let the dark side win over you!" the two said to theirselves, but the last sentence was for Max. "You are here to get the boy, aren't you? Anyone else from the council wouldn't be brave enought to meet me face to face anymore as I killed the two jedi you sent to track me down?" Tepe said and grinned. His lightsabers ignited and so did the Gel's. The two danced around the hangar for a while, lightsabers clashing into each others. Tepe got Gel into a thought situation and grinned mercessly as he pushed him off and strafed towards him. Tepe's lightsaber swung just beneath Gel that had jumped. The two started to throw each other and throw thing at the other as the lightsaber battle wouldn't go anywhere. "Max, it is your time to show your potential! Slaughter your master!" Darth Tepe shouted as he had just evaded a crate

jokemaster
08-20-2004, 01:40 PM
"You lied to me..."Said Max to Nevek.

Black Knight of Keno
08-20-2004, 01:50 PM
"Do it, Max!" Tepe shouted as Gel and Tepe engaded again into an intense lightsaber fight. Only in a few seconds after Gel had made a risky attack down, Tepe had blocked and kicked Gel down. He kicked both of the lightsabers away. Tepe looked his ex-master. "Say your last words. Don't lie, or I will torture you" Tepe whispered and as Gel nodded. "Kill me... Nevek, don't let them get Ma-" Gel said, then shouted at the end. Tepe had cut his throath. "I said one..." Tepe said and walked towards Max and Nevek.

jokemaster
08-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Max finally lunged at Nevek, lightsaber swinging in front of him.

Curt-Man
08-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Nevek knew he could not win over max, so he would have to enage him, Nevek rolled into max knocking him over and he ignited his lightsaber and held it to max's throat
"you never did learn to antcipate, not react did you?" max lay there with his already bloody face from tepe and with his lightsaber a stone throw away.
"it's yor choice max, draw your lightsaber to yourself and die or come with me and help me defeat Darth Tepe."

Black Knight of Keno
08-20-2004, 02:54 PM
"Or he can make his decicion, free from you blade aching to hit his throath" Tepe said as he swung his lightsaber and force Nevek to raise his lightsaber to block. That gave Max enought time for taking his lightsaber and get up. But would he do it...?

jokemaster
08-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Max stood up and wiped the blood off his face.
"You were good to me. For that I shall spare your life now. Go."

Jedi Malastar
08-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Darth Galador watched the view screen as several jedi were confronting Darth Tepe. He looked to an officer to his left and said,"Get ahold of my brother, tell him to meet to prepare his fleet of warships."

Curt-Man
08-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Nevek was saber locked with tepe as he heard the merciful words of max .
"there you go max, your going back to your usual self, come with me when i leave and we can train more and harder, please max, i beg of you" Nevek not faultering or twitching or showing and signs of weakness in his lock.

jokemaster
08-20-2004, 10:25 PM
"I have spared your life, but my patience is thin. Go unless you wish for me to kill you here and now."

Black Knight of Keno
08-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Tepe pushed Nevek away with his blade. "Max has told you to leave. Leave, and take Master Ador's body with you"

Curt-Man
08-21-2004, 02:51 PM
" i hope you see the light soon max" Nevek then ran off and picked up ador's body and ran to his ship, and pulled out and then took a hyperspace jump back to courescant.

Black Knight of Keno
08-21-2004, 03:09 PM
As Nevek's ship went off, not being shot, Tepe watched it, then walked to Max and offered his hand. "Welcome to the true side of the force. Hope you will like your stay" Tepe said, a little jokingly and helped Max up. "You shall build your new lightsaber soon. Now, you must go and rest. Lieuetant, get our new guest to his quarters" Tepe said and a red armored trooper came to them and bowed to Max. "I shall be your guide and escort for your stay on the Black doom" the trooper said and bowed again.

jokemaster
08-21-2004, 03:21 PM
"Thank you." Said Max to the trooper. Once in his room he laid down on the bed.

Curt-Man
08-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Nevek came to courescant and landed in the jedi tample's docking bay, he got out and was greated by a padawan and he told him about master ador, and needed to see the council, once he got there he bega to speak.
"masters, master ador has been killed by the dark lord tepe, and max has gone over the the dark side, he let me go so there still is some good in him, but it will be hard to get at him in that super star destroyer."

Black Knight of Keno
08-21-2004, 04:38 PM
"I shall wait outside the door" thr trooper said and took a backstep and out from the room. The door closed with a hiss and the trooper set himself standing on the right side of the door, holding his blaster rifle. He was like locked. (Just like the English guards) He just stared forwards and didn't even move a muscle

Tepe was in his darkened quaerters. He looked at a holopod in the floor. He pressed a button on his chair. "Yes, Gelador. You wished to speak with me earlier" he said with acold voice. His hood was covering his eyes. "I hope you haven't disappointed me with some request behind my back" he added and grinned devilishly.

Two troopers came to the door of Max's quarters. Max heard the troopers speak. "Lord Tepe ordered us to bring some mechanical parts and some new clothing to Lord Max"
"Yes, I have been informed of this. Go on in. If he is sleeping, don't wake him up. He needs some rest" the lieuetant said and opened the door. The two troopers walked in. The other held a pile of black robes and placed them to a small table next to the door. The other brang the mechanical parts for Max's new lightsabers. The box soon was placed onto a table next to Max's bed. The trooper that brang the lightsaber parts, looked Max and then turned and walked throught the door with the other. The door closed again, and full quietness filled the room.

The lieuetant trooper looked the empty corridor. Only a couple of mouse droids squeaked and rolled down the corridor into a few rooms. the trooper opened the door and walked in. He woke Max up. "Get dressed into your new outfit. Lord Tepe is waiting" he said. The trooper then left

jokemaster
08-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Max got dressed quickly, and instinctively knew where Darth Tepe was, he walked there.
"You called me?"

Black Knight of Keno
08-22-2004, 04:40 AM
The dark room lit up. He had ordered Galador to spread out and start an assault to the nearest planets. Tepe looked Max and took his hood off. "This shall be your training room for your training days. You shall learn how to destroy objects with your full force. How to make hallusinations to your weak opponent. How to send lightning from your hands, and how to master the full skills od the force and the arts of the saber" Tepe said and drew his second lightsaber. He threw it to Max and drew his own. "You shall soon get your own, great fleet, so you can march into coruscant. But now, you must fight me. We shall see how well you are trained" Tepe said.

A few hours later. Tepe breathed heavily and deactivated his lightsaber. They both were very tired. "Very good. You are a very fine swordsman. Now, try to collect every inch of your anger, and form them into one. Hit that armor there" Tepe said and pointed an armor in the corner

jokemaster
08-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Max concentrated all his anger on the armor, his parents's deaths, his master lying to him, the jedi betraying him, and concentrated it on the armor. When he lunged, the armor shattered before the lightsaber even touched it.

jokemaster
Max concentrated all his anger on the armor, his parents's deaths, his master lying to him, the jedi betraying him, and concentrated it on the armor. When he lunged, the armor shattered before the lightsaber even touched it.

jokemaster

Black Knight of Keno
08-22-2004, 04:01 PM
"Very good. Deactivate your lightsaber, then use only the force to the other armor. Try to destroy it with a lightning"

Jedi Malastar
08-22-2004, 08:04 PM
"Yes, Darth Tepe," Galador said to him through the holocom. He shut it off and thought of a strategy. He went to a computer and punched a few buttons in and the planet Bespin came up on the screen. "Leutenant Shiv, prepare a course for Bespin, that will be our first strike, if we cut off there Tibbana gas source, then that will be a strong blow to the republic, we can use Cloud City as a base as well, inform my brother of this as well, first we need a way to 'sneak' in, we must capture a republic ship, a Mon Calamarian Cruiser, one of the new ones."

The five ship blasted off into hyperspace.

jokemaster
08-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Max tried to do it, but only one small bolt of lightning appeared, finally frustrated he destroyed the armor with the force as he had done before.

Black Knight of Keno
08-23-2004, 03:01 PM
"No, no, no... Concentrate" Tepe said and formed a lightning into his hand. He let it loose. The hole room lit up as one of the armors was allmost blown away from his force. "Try again"

jokemaster
08-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Max tried it again, this time there was barely enough lightning to destroy the armor.

Jedi Malastar
08-23-2004, 08:13 PM
An advanced Mon Calamarian cruiser blasted out of hyperspace above the planet Bespin. The large republic warship roared through the clouds headed for cloud city.

Darth Galador was at the bridge of the captured Republic ship. He had just finished putting on some white clothes that resembled a Republic officer. The large ship docked at Cloud City.

Galador was greeted by a the mayor of Cloud City. His name was Randall Calrissian. "Nice to meet you Master Tinn," Randall said to him, "I'm sure your inspection will go well here."

"The Republic got word that there is an illegall spice syndicate operating here, take me to the main communications center."

"Right this way," The mayor of Cloud City told him.

Jedi Malastar
08-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Darth Galador reached the communications room. It was large with several computer panels and what not with a glass window overlooking cloud city. Just as Mayor Calrissian was about to speak he found a red lightsaber growing out of his gut, dripping blood. Galador looked to the cloud city guards. They were all sith soldiers disguised as cloud city guards. "Shut down all transmissions going off Bespin". Galador got out a comlink and said to his Leiutenant who was still on the SD Vengeance,"Leiutenant Shiv, bring the fleet to the city, destroy any threat in your way, and send troops here, its time to take over the city."

jokemaster
08-26-2004, 11:26 PM
((Malastar, Lightsabers can't drip blood, they close the wound they make.

Jedi Malastar
08-26-2004, 11:33 PM
((There can be a little blood, a la episode one when qui gon got stabbed or darth maul's mist of blood when he fell, so they dont close the wound instintaneously))

jokemaster
08-27-2004, 01:10 PM
((Yeah, but a lightsaber can't drip blood, it'd be vaporized instantly))

Curt-Man
08-27-2004, 07:58 PM
(yeah, the initial blood spurt will come out, but it cautrizes the wound. and tepe when are you going to do something with my dude, you control the council not me, unless you want to cede control to me)

Jedi Malastar
08-28-2004, 06:00 PM
((right I wasn't thinking I was just in the heat of the battle))

New black armored storm troopers were marching thru cloud city taking everyone prisoner and raiding the city. Darth Galador appeared on holocrons and viewing screens around the city. He said,"Citezens of Cloud City, I am know in command, your mayor is dead, if you resist you will be shot, the republic cannot help you now, it will be a new golden age for the sith." His real plans for the citezens were to put them to slavery. He got his comlink out to Dart Tepe," Darth Tepe I have taken Cloud City over and the tibanna gas is all ours, we have almost an unlimited supply to fuel our ships, what is our next plan of action."

Black Knight of Keno
08-29-2004, 05:18 AM
Master Donar looked Nevek. "Master Nevek, this is a great loss to the jedi order. Have you heard of any former connections between Master Ador and this Darth Tepe?" he said and still stared at Nevek.

Darth Tepe turned to the screen on the wall. He nodded at Galador. "Leave troops there. Then leave to Geonosis and start the project with the Huttal inc. We need that Death Star. I shall come see the progress in a few days" he said and shut the connection. "Max, leave to build your own lightsaber. We shall leave still today to Geonosis" he said, still looking at the black screen. He sighed as Max left. "His potential exceeds my power. After he is fully learned, the jedi will be extinct" he mumbled to himself and then left to the bridge. As he got there, the commander stopped his shouting and turned around. "Sir, we have everything ready for jumping to hyperspace"
"Good. We shall leave at the end of the day"

jokemaster
08-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Max started construction on his saber. He had always had a natural understanding of technology and mechanics, so it was easy for him to construct it.

Jedi Malastar
08-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Darth Galador nodded to himself and contacted his brother next and said to him on the comlink," Brother Teran I need you to bring our three Viper Battleships to Cloud City, I have some business to attend to on Geonosis."

Darth Galador's shuttle left and he put Leiutenant Shiv in charge of Cloud City until his brother arrived. He reached the Star Destroyer Vengeance and it blasted off into hyperspace from Bespin to Geonosis.

The star destroyer arrived at Geonosis and orbited around it while a Hutt craft entered the Star Destroyer. A large hutt arrived at the bridge of the ship. "Construction has just begun on the Death Star Lord Galador, we have put the geonosian refugees into slavery and they are working on the battle station." The large Hutt pointed out the window and the framework of a large round battlestation appeared, several ships buzzed around halling peices of it , it floated strangely close to the asteriod belt around the planet Geonosis.

"Excellent, Darth Tepe will be most pleased, he is on his way here," Galador said to the bloated Hutt.

"Thats most wonderful news, if you would follow me I will show you to our palace on the planet," the Hutt said to him. They both left the Star Destroyer to the Hutt Palace on Geonosis's surface.

Black Knight of Keno
08-30-2004, 07:09 AM
Time past, the Super Star Destroyer jumped out of hyperspace and floated towards the planet of Geonosis. Darth Tepe looked throught the window, at the progressing work of the the new Death Star. Darth Tepe hated Hutt's, but was force to cooperate with them, as only they had the resources to do this all. The Death star progressed as planned. The sith grinned devilishly under his hood and then turned as the Hutt slumbered in with Galador. "I am pleased to see the progress of the Death star. I seek that the throne room is ready..." he said and looked the Hutt, piercing him and making the large slimy worm feel uncomfortable.

(Malastar, I think the Hutt is one of your NPC's from now on, then.)

jokemaster
08-30-2004, 09:58 AM
Geonosis? What are we doing near this relic? Thought Matt as he looked out the window.
He picked up the lightsaber he had made. He had actually built one, then fused it with his old one to make a double-edged lightsaber.

Curt-Man
08-30-2004, 10:17 AM
"yes, i think he was tepe's old master, aarrg, i sense death on cloud city, i shall go there at once" Nevek turned around and walked out to his ship, he was givien 4 republic commandoes and he was off toward cloud city.

jokemaster
08-30-2004, 10:40 AM
Matt went to Tepe sensing him with the force. He arrived at his side quickly.
"Is there anything I should do?"

Jedi Malastar
08-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Vulgar the Hutt and Darth Galador were on there way to the planet when a super star destroyer appeared before them.

The large dark brown hutt nodded uncomfortably to the sith master. "I will continue to Geonosis to oversee contructon of the death star." With that the Hutt slithered out of the Darth Tepe's room.

Darth Galador looked to Darth Tepe. "What is next on the agenda Darth Tepe, shall we merely wait here until the Death Star is complete or complete another task."

The Hutt arrived back at his Palace on Geonosis. There were Geonosian slaves milling around as well as Dancer Girls of different races. Vulgar made it to a large sauna like room where another smaller hutt soaked in a hot tub. "Everything is going to plan when the death stars laser is ready we will lie to the sith, tell them its ready and then alert the entire republic fleet, then with the press of a button we will wipe out the sith fleet and the republic fleet."
Both of the Hutts laughed meniacly.

((Now is a double-edged lightsaber one with two blades going the same direction.))

Black Knight of Keno
08-31-2004, 06:32 AM
Tepe turned to see the window. He sighed. "Galador, yes, go to cloud city. Start shipments to Geonosis emmediatly. Ant problem with the republic must be eliminated..." he said and then turned to Max. "My apprentice... You must go down to Geonosis and take over the construction. Warn the Hutt's not to try anything stupid... If you sence any change in their mood... If they are worried or confident, kill them. Slaughter them, so both can see the other fall down dead" he said and then looked at the death star.

jokemaster
08-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Max nodded and went back to the Hutts.
"I am to oversee you in the construction. Do anything stupid and you will be warned. Fail to correct it and you will not live to try again"

Black Knight of Keno
08-31-2004, 10:11 AM
Darth Tepe turned to a trooper from, his loyal guard. "Get my shuttle ready. I want to see the construction more closely..." he said and the trooper left, with his black cape flapping behind him.

Soon, a small shuttle flew throught a section of the death star, still under construction, and no real construction had been started yet. Only the iron pipes made the section look like a ball. The super laser was allmost ready, and the smaller quarters for the workers were built. Tepe sighed and sat down to think as he looked throught the window. "They seem to be rushing with the super laser..." he said and looked more carefully. "And there's no real defence mechanism..." he mumbled and opened the comlink. A hologram appeared infront of Max as he was away from the Hutts at the time. "Max, you need to halt the building of the superlaser, and start the construction of the defence mechanisms. There's no turbo lasers or shields yet. Start them immediatly" he said and the hologram disparsed and dissapeared.

Curt-Man
08-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Nevek got into the Bespin System, eh turned on his cloaking device, almost impossible to see with a radar or the naked eye, he landed on the outskirts of Cloud city, he wordked his way to where they were doing the major work.
"they took over the city and now they are taking the gas.." Nevek mumbled to himself, he motioned for the commandoes to spread out and take out the guards as silently as possible without killing them, Nevek did the same.

jokemaster
08-31-2004, 10:47 AM
Max went back to the Hutts.
"You are to stop building teh superlaser and begin work on the shields and turbolasers."

Jedi Malastar
08-31-2004, 03:47 PM
((Wow jokemaster you dont have very involving posts do you, or are you just waiting to make a reallyl good one))

Vulgar the Hutt was eating dinner at a large table with several other hutts and geonosian slaves. A sith entered and threatened them. Vulgar looked at his brother across the table. "Of course master sith, we would never imagine of betraying our allies, it would be foolish, as for the death star, we merely had the majority of the resources for the superlaser. Everything is going correctly."

Darth Galador reached Cloud City again in the Star Destroyer Vengeance. He saw his brother's four Viper Battlecruisers(Just black shaped like large 3 demensional letter V's, a little smaller than SD's). Excellent with those four, this Star Destroyer and the four victory class star destroyers, along with our stolen Calamarian Cruiser, I have an impressive fleet, Galador thought to himself. He reached the main citadel of cloud city which had control of everything. His brother was there, a shorter fatter Zabrak with a military suit. "Excellent brother, with this fleet, the rest of Darth Tepe's and the new Death Star, the republic will be helpless," He told his brother and Leiutenant Shiv.

Curt-Man
08-31-2004, 04:03 PM
Nevek and his commandoes moved through the city like ghosts, as they knocked out the guards and dragged them into the shadows, they evaded other patrols and cameras, the reached the inner city and they saw the man city tower, it was heavily guarded.
"ok, i want 2 of you to create a minor distraction over there, and while you do that we will sneak inside, and try and lead the guards as far away form the tower as possible, and then knock them out".
"yes sir" 2 commandoes went over to the shadows and distracted the guards, Nevek and the other commandoes snuk inside the building.

jokemaster
08-31-2004, 04:40 PM
((My keyboard is messed up, most of the time when I press a letter 3 more are typed, I'm not in the moodrgb to fix that.))
"I have no interest inthe majority of the resources. I want the shields and turbolasers built within a week."

Curt-Man
08-31-2004, 05:07 PM
(hah moodrgb)
Nevek sneaked aournd a corner and knocked out 2 more guards and put them in a closet, the commandoes went down one corridor and Nevek went down the other, he came up to a experiment lab, he sneaked in using force speed and he went up and took note of the experiments and the plans for a death star, then got out without any of the scientists noticing.

Jedi Malastar
09-03-2004, 12:18 PM
As Darth Galador looked out the main window on his new city he sensed something. A jedi. He left his room and headed to the control room. When he got there he said to a man sitting at one of the controls. "Let me see all the cameras in the building," He said to the man. All the screens showed nothing. He headed out on his way to the research room. He saw a jedi and two commando like troopers leaving thru the shadows. He ignited his red lightsaber.

jokemaster
09-04-2004, 09:07 AM
((shut up))
Max made sure the shields and turbolasers were being worked on.

Curt-Man
09-05-2004, 03:41 PM
"go quick, find the power source, and destroy it, they should need a new one, thats how much i need ALL power sources destroyed, even the back ups"
"yes sir" they whispered, nevek then turned and ignited his saber
"hello, i don't believe we've met".

jokemaster
09-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Max turned to a high-level employee.
"You give me a high-level security card."
"But-"
"Now." Max's eyes flashed with anger and it was felt by everyone force-sensitive who was close to him (basically tepe, nevek)
"Yes......sir" Said the man nervously running. He came back handed him a security card and ran off again.
"Good. I will be conducting inspections. But for now I will retire for the day."
Max went away from the room before someone offered to lead him somewhere. He could find his own way. But first he found the tavern where the workers hanged out after-hours. He went in.

Once inside he looked around. He decided to order a drink. He ordered some corellian ale, but as he turned around he saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

He had once heard of being 'struck by the thunderbolt' in a holo-movie. It meant you saw someone that you instantly fell in love with. Well if it was true then this was it.
There was a girl, about his age, a worker. She was sitting alone at a table, so he picked up his drink, and walked over to her.
"Mind if I sit here?"
"Not if you don't mind my asking you some questions."
"Sure" said Max
"What are you doing here when you're dressed so nicely? shouldn't you be with the higher ranks' bars?"
Max smiled thinly "Well, I'm a junior supervisor, up there I'm the lowest rank, here I'm in the middle." He half-lied, technically he was a junior, and technically he was here to supervise.
"Nice. so I guess you're a new arrival."
"Why?"
"You should know you can't have a relationship with workers. "
"Rules?"
"Unwritten ones." She said, then walked out. Max finished his drink and went to his room to rest.

Jedi Malastar
09-08-2004, 03:19 PM
"No I don't beleive we have," Galador said to him. "Maximize security all over the city," he also said to a confused stormtrooper behind him. Suddenly he shot a bolt of sith electricity at the jedi.

Curt-Man
09-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Nevek acted quickly and made a force shield that absorbed the lightning bolt.
Nevek then threw a box at him through the force.

Black Knight of Keno
09-09-2004, 10:33 AM
Darth Tepe walked around the same levels that Max was on as he saw a girl leave the bar Max was in. Tepe smiled as the girl didnšt see him at first, but ehen she did, she bowed and backed off. Darth Tepe grinned and nodded her to come closer. "You know the inspector you just talked with..." he started, as he had gotten a small looksee into the future. "...Go into his room. Heres the directions. Keep him company. Talk to him..." Tepe said and gave the girl a holopod. She left and Tepe melted into the shadows of a corner just as Max walked throught the cantina door. Tepe smiled, looking out of his shuttle again.

Jedi Malastar
09-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Darth Galador held his lightsaber in front of it to block it. He then charged Nevek with swinging his lightsaber.

((Enter dramatic lightsaber duel))

Curt-Man
09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Nevek parried that attack, but decided to duck and roll instead, he got back up and and circle around looking for a weakness, so he charged and did a series of slices.

jokemaster
09-11-2004, 08:28 AM
As Max left the cantina he thought he could feel a slight hint of Tepe's presence there. He chalked it up to his imagination and ignored it. He went back to his room.
------
The girl thought about what she was about to do. On the one hand she had liked Max in the Cantina, but she knew she was only doing this because Tepe told to her, and she knew he would kill her if she didn't
----
Max was meditating when there was suddenly a knock on his door. He stopped and heard it open before he even ordered it to. He went to the main room and saw the girl standing there.
"What are you doing here?"he asked.
"Well, I said it wouldn't do us good to be seen together not that we couldn't be together. Besides I left before giving you my name." She sat down. "It's Falynn by the way."
"How did you get in here?"
"Your friend gave me directions and the door code. You didn't tell me you worked directly for someone that important"
Tepe! thought Max. He had probably been following him around.
"And tell me, how does someone like you end up in a backwater factory like this."
Max sighed "It's a long story."
"We've got a lot of time" Replied Falynn.
Max sat down and told her how he came to this situation, leaving out the place where he had beena jedi and altering how he met Tepe.

Jedi Malastar
09-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Galador parried each of his attacks with precision. He attacked him several times with slashes but each time he blocked all of them. He jumped and flipped all the way over him with a backwards jab.

Curt-Man
09-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Nevek anticipated the stab, so he ducked and rolled out of the way then he got up and charged at him, but instead of slashing he jumped over him and kicked him in his back.

Jedi Malastar
09-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Galador got kicked in the back but managed to maneuver it into a roll. He force pushed him in the direction of the wall and followed it up with several slashes in every direction.

Back at Geonosis Vulgar the Hutt studied a holo of the death star plans. It was at about 85% completion in every area. He looked at several mini holo ships swarming the palm sized deathstar. He looked to his younger assistant and said," These sith can see right thru us, you have the self destruct codes dont you." The young hutt nodded and handed him a data pad and said to Vulgar," But why would we want to destroy it Mighty Vulgar?"

"Oh just in case we run into trouble," The large hutt said with a smile in his native language.

jokemaster
09-12-2004, 07:17 PM
"Wow" Said Falynn when Max finished. "So now you're working for the guy who killed your parents?"
"Well, I guess it's kind of like if a soldier kills your parents on orders, defects and then you enlist and serve under him. It was nothing he could control, and now we're fighting against the people who gave the orders."
"But still, don't you want to kill him?"
"Part of me, but I'd rather kill the people who ordered it."He looked at his chrono. "You work on Nal Hutta standard time here, right?"
"Yeah"
"Well, you better get back to wherever you live, or you're gonna be late tomorrow."
She was suprised. "What?"
"Yeah, I did some research after I found out Hutts ran this place. I don't want you to get in trouble"
She composed herself. "You're right. I'd better go."
She left and headed to her quarters.
Max sighed and went out to look for wherever Darth Tepe was hiding.

Black Knight of Keno
09-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Tepe stepped from the shadows to confront Max. "You were looking for me?" Tepe said and let out a grin

Curt-Man
09-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Nevek broke the force push, but still got a little shoved back, he dodged one slice then blocked the rest and stepped back.
"do you plan to constantly fight me over and over again, neither of us are faultering, it is hopeless, come join me, you know this is wrong, i can sense the confliction within you, join me and together we can defeat tepe and his lackeys."

Jedi Malastar
09-13-2004, 03:46 PM
Darth Galador laughed meniacly at the jedi. "If you could only realize the power people like me will weild when the sith take over, but I know it is no use with a foolish jedi like yourself." With that Galador stepped back past a door and shut in front of him, as did the one behind the jedi. Now that he was trapped some form of knockout gas filled the room.

Galador told a stormtrooper to wait ten minutes for the gas to take effect then put him in the cells. Several Stormtroopers waited outside the locked door.

Curt-Man
09-13-2004, 04:30 PM
"damn" Nevek pulled out a rebreather and placed it on his mouth, it was good for 5 minutes, he had little time to find a way out, nevek turned off his lightsaber and checked the room for ventilation shafts, Nevek couldn't find anything, the room was sealed, he activated his lightsaber and stuck it through the door, trying to melt it open, but they shut the blast door, his rebreather had no oxygen left, Nevek fell down unconcious.

jokemaster
09-13-2004, 04:46 PM
"Yeah. I don't think the Hutts are being honest with us."

Jedi Malastar
09-14-2004, 03:33 PM
The stormtroopers carried the limp jedi and took him to a cell.

Galador was back at the main tower in Cloud City and told Leiutenant Shiv," I want two dozen troopers watching the jedi outside his cell in case he wakes up. Continue maximuizing security around the city, this will be an excellent gift for Darth Tepe, but it won't be free."

He activated a holopad infront of him which went directly to Darth Tepe. He told him,"Darth Tepe, I have something in which you will be most pleased with, I have the jedi you were battling before, If you give me command of two more star destroyers I will send him to you, or you can come here and get him."

Curt-Man
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
Nevek was still unconsious, but in his mind appeared a vision, of what exactly he was to do, kill the stoorm troopers, then force run down a certain number of hallways to a secret exit.

jokemaster
09-14-2004, 04:58 PM
A small transmition left Geonosis and made it's way to Corusant.
It was too small to be noticed by Sith or Hutts.
----
A man read it's contents. It was a picture of Max in the cantina, along with some info. It said that, although he was apparently working for Tepe, he didn't seem to be too far into the dark side. It was forwarded to the Jedi COuncil

Curt-Man
09-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Nevek woke up, but didn't open his eyes, he could feel the presence of the strom troopers, all in 5 seconds he had force pushed the stormies into the wall and force pulled the access card to open his cell, he got out and knocked out the storm troopers then ran down the hallways and grabbed his lightsaber on the way.

Jedi Malastar
09-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Galador was in his new makeshift throneroom. It was the Bespin library. The shelves were filled with drawers containting data disks and there was even shelves with old books. He was meditating on what his next move was when an alarm rang. A stormtrooper ran in and told him the jedi escaped. He got up and shouted,"What!"

((Sorry I havent replied in a few days, been playing battlefront and watching star wars dvd))

Curt-Man
09-24-2004, 06:25 AM
(no worries)
the alarm bell rang, as expected stromtroopers were running after him and othere attemped to cut him off as well, he just slid under them or plowed right through them.

Jedi Malastar
09-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Darth Galador was in the security room looked at all the screens and he could not spot the jedi. He could still sense him in Cloud City though. "Strengthen security all over the city. We must not let him escape," Darth Galador ordered to Leiutenant Shiv.

Back in Nar Shadda Vulgar the Hutt thought of a plan. He was expecting some sort of battle with the New Republic, this would be the centerstone to his grand scheme.

Back in Geonosis the new Death Star was at 99% complete. It would be complete within the next 10 hours.

Curt-Man
09-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Nevek sensed all his commandoes were dead, he would remember the dead later, he had a mission now, get to his ship and tell the council what the empire(?) was up to.

Nevek ran as fast as he could dodgeing and blocking shots, he jumped over stoorm troopers, he reached a point of forceness that he looked like a blur he was running so fast, he ran to the edge of a platform and jumped, few flew right near where his ship was, no one was there, good no had found his ship, it was still cloaked, he got on and flew off.

Jedi Malastar
09-30-2004, 02:51 PM
((actually I think would be better if us bad guys were refered to as the sith))

Darth Galador rushed out onto a platform and knew the jedi had left. The cold bespin wind was blowing in his face. He knew the republic would know everything know. He decided he must tell Darth Tepe. He pushed a stormtrooper aside in his anger. He got up to the control room with a mean glare on his face. He grabbed his comlink which was connected to Darth Tepe. "Darth Tepe the republic will soon be informed of our death star, theres nothing I could do, the jedi escaped," he told Darth Tepe over the comlink.

Curt-Man
09-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Nevek soon arrived on coruscant he landed and ran as fast as he could to the council chambers.
"the empire is building another death star on geonosis, you must send all forces, as far as i know, it is near to completion, max, is leading the operation, if i can get to him and convince him to come back to the light, i might be able to delay the finishing touches to the death star and maybe lower the sheilds."

Jedi Malastar
10-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Darth Galador looked overhead as his fleet was forming. He had his Star Destroyer, Vengeance, the 4 victory class star destroyers, his stolen mon calamarian cruiser, his brothers four viper class ships as well. He was ready to send his ships to the Geonosis.

Curt-Man
10-04-2004, 05:12 AM
(i hope it is ok if i take over the council)

"yes, i sensed great evil somewhere, i shall send as many ships as i can, but you Nevek shall go to Hapan and try and get their support".
"yes masters, i will" Nevek then ran out and down to his ship as fast as possible, he took off and set a course for Hapan.

jokemaster
10-04-2004, 12:06 PM
The new information on Max arrived to Nevek's datapad
-------
Max finished his conversation wiht Tepe and went back to sleep

((Hey, Malastar, how come it only takes about 4-10 hours to build a Death Star? :confused: :p ))

Curt-Man
10-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Nevek landed on the planet, he got out and ran to the chmabers of the Hapan King, he wasn't there, he ran to the arena, he saw a battle was going on, Nevek wished he could jump in and show them how to really use the Hapan Kickboxing technique, he ran up the the King's seats, they let him in.
"your majesty, i need a moment to speak with you, alone"
"alright, since you are a friend of the Hapans."

Jedi Malastar
10-08-2004, 03:29 PM
((well seeing as its 1000 YEARS in the future, I thought it would be fast, besides the Hutts have lots of Geonosian slaves and the new technology, they just needed the right plans))

As Darth Galador was in hyperspace with his fleet, he contacted Darth Tepe. "What will be the new Death Star's first target Darth Tepe, Coruscant maybe?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2004, 12:29 AM
A fist hit the table as Darth Tepe heard of the jedi's escape. He started to make a plan...

Darth Tepe looked at Galador's hologram. "No... Coruscant is too strong at the moment. I shall take care of the council. Move your fleet to Hapan. They shall try and convince the king to their side. The death star shall join you there" he said and closed the link, opening another to Max. "Max! We shall go to Coruscant to meet the Jedi council. Board my ship immediatly" he shouted to the comlink and closed it, walking angrily to the window of the command level. He crossed his arms as the death star started moving, 100% complete. It was much bigger than even the second death star. It had no weaknesses showing. Only thing that would destroy it, was an explosion in the main engines, which was deep in the core of the ball. There was no pipe or door to the engine room, as only the engineers and the sith knew how to get there. Darth Tepe watched a shuttle leave the Death Star, just before the huge ball jumped into hyperspace, fully armed and all troopers in high alert status.

jokemaster
10-09-2004, 07:30 AM
Max quickly got dressed again and left a note for Falynn inside. he ran through the hallways to the shuttle.

Jedi Malastar
10-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Darth Galador changed his hyperspace course to Hapan and his fleet headed in a new direction.

((So did you make up the planet Hapan, cuz I cant find info on it anywhere, theres a humanoid species called the Hapan in Hapes CLuster?))

Curt-Man
10-10-2004, 07:46 PM
(thats what i meant, the hapan people)

"look sir, if you do not use your ships now, and get them fully operational, the sith will strike here and destroy you, you have to be reasonable"
"hmm, you do have a point, assistant!"
"yes"
"tell the general to get his battle dragons ready, and all of the snub fighters too."
"thank you sir, you will not regret this."

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2004, 06:28 AM
As the shuttle boarded the SSD, a message was sent to the Hapan people.
-------------------------------------------
"My king... I believe you have betrayed our cause. You have promised us your neutrality. Arrest that jedi immediatly, or face your doom" a dark figure said in the hologram message. He had his hood so low, that you could imagine that he himself wouldn't see anything from under the hood. The connection died and left the king thinking

Curt-Man
10-11-2004, 06:53 AM
Nevek was just about to board his ship, when the king stopped him.
"Nevek, come here" nevek walked closer.
"i recieved a message to arrest you"
"from whom!"
"someone i promised neutrality to"
"no you can't be neutral, you'd be a great help, they are going to take over the galaxy and make hell for all of us, they have a death star!"
"hmm, well now that you put it that way we will join you, but i want you at my side the whole time, if i die, you die."
nevek let out a sigh.
"alright."

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
The first thing to arrive to the Hapan people, was Galador's fleet, including his brothers ships. Only shortly after them arrived the SSD and Tepe's other fleet, holding various Dreadnoughts, SD's and Victory-class SD's. Last one was a huge ball shaped super-weapon, prepared to fire immediatly after jump from hyperspace. For the dissapointment of Darth Tepe, a large merchant freighter was leaving the Hapan people as the super-laser was fired. Half of the laser bolt hit the freighter, making it disappear into oblivians, and the other half hitting one of the hangars. The hangars exploded and the laser dug deeper hitting an underground base of the HApan people. "Reload!" Darth Tepe shouted to the comlink madly.
"All ships, fire at will" hje shouted to the comlink. Tepe's fleet started slowly moving, firing at the planet, letting out masses of fighters, bombers and landing ships

jokemaster
10-11-2004, 02:54 PM
((I believe you mean Recharge, tepe))
Max snarled "Maybe next time instead of firing blindly you should check for obstacles"

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 12:11 AM
A force wave hit Max, Tepe's hand directed at him. "Start the bombardment and kill everyone on sight!" he shouted to the comlink and grinned devilishly. "The jedi will not survive with the king for much longer..." he mumbled

jokemaster
10-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Max stood back up.
"Perhaps it would be wise to get the death star out of here."

Curt-Man
10-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Nevek and the king were already running to a battle dragon, when the bombardment happened.
"all ships focus fire on the super weapon and the super star destroyer, we will not die without a fight!"the king said into his com link. Nevek and the king reached the hangar, all the ships were gone except a few snub fighters.
"sithspawn, alright, we'll be wingmates then grab and x-wing" Nevek and the king flew off into the battle over head.

jokemaster
10-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Max sensed his master get to an X-wing.
"I'm going after nevek. Said Max and stormed off to a TIE Advanced he found in the hanger. It had been modified to have shields, he got in.

Jedi Malastar
10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Galadors ships got to Hapan first. They broke out of hyperspace right in front of the planet. It wasn't long before Tepe's much larger fleet arrived and the planets defensive fleets arrived. He ordered his Leiutenant to take their stolen Mon Calamarian Cruiser and hide in the system. Maybe a suprise would be in order for the Republic reinforcements when they arrived, which he was sure they would. He fire all his fleets turbolasers at a Hapan cruiser, obliterating it.

Curt-Man
10-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Nevek flew masterfully, shooting down tie fighters, bombers, you name it, it got in his path, it was gone, thne he was attacked by an advanced tie, he flet max's presence.
"max..." he thought to max, thye had a small bond since they were master and apprentice.
"listen to me, tepe will destroy you, you have to come back and join us, come with me and save the galaxy, please."

jokemaster
10-14-2004, 07:26 PM
"Go back to what?" Said Max ruefully. "Slaving away for a corrupt government led by a man I do not know? You were even strong and left for awhile. But where you failed I will succeed: I will become a sith master."

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Tepe felt something... A battle between Max and Nevek. He grinned, knowing Max would not turn. "Launch all the weapons of the Death Star..." he said into the comlink, and two large lights appeared in the Death Star. With a woosh, two long laser bolts shot out of the huge ball, hitting the planet and allmost destroying it. Then, the main weapon was launched. A green bolt of light hit the planet. Tepe looked at the planet for only a second, then, with a large ball of differently shaped rocks, the planet blew up, destroying large amounts of bombers, fighters of both sides and even one Victory-class SD which was too close to the planet. A large amount of landing ships turned and soon landed into many ship's hangars. Tepe smirked, watching the fighters shooting the other fighters. Only two fighters were left alone, which were Nevek's and Max's. Tepe concentrated on that battle

Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 05:10 AM
Nevek who was fully flowing throguh the force was dodging all bolts and still talking to max.
"tepe is the one who is corrupt, the new republic is the right way, please max, the reason why i turned form the dark side is i was betrayed, by my own master! come back to the light, please max, i am begging you, we cannot win without you!"

jokemaster
10-15-2004, 01:11 PM
"Then you'll lose. Not my fault you are weak. And I will be strong enough to kill Tepe if he attempts to betray me."

Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 03:30 PM
"then you leave me no choice." Nevek broke form thier spiral battle and increased his speed as he headed for one of the biggest ships, he flew into the docking bay, as soon as he entered the artificial atmosphere he ejected and let his fighter crash into the docking bay, he landed and ignited his saber, then started deflected bolts.

jokemaster
10-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Max growled and quickly went back to the flagship.
"Destroy that ship." Ordered Max to the captain. "It's the surest way to kill him"

Jedi Malastar
10-15-2004, 04:18 PM
Galador watched as the Death Star's secondary weapons fired and crushed the planet. He could sense that Tepe was going to shoot the main weapon and he realized one of his victory class SD's was very close to the planet. It got took out with the explosion of the planet. Galador slammed his fist on the counter as he witnessed part of his fleet getting destroyed, not to mention his crew. He gave a big sigh to himself and got in a shuttle to the Death Star to see what the plan of action is.

Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 05:31 PM
(umm joke, i meant the biggest ship as in the flagship, usually the flagship is the biggest)

jokemaster
10-15-2004, 08:33 PM
((Oops, disregard previous post))
Max landed in the flagship's hangar and got out his saber. He opened his cockpit and force-jumped to land behind Nevek.
"I gave you a chance to live. You should have taken it."

Curt-Man
10-16-2004, 06:11 AM
Nevek didn't even turn around, he just slammed the ground and a huge force wave pushed max 20 feet away and everything else near him.
"max, i'm asking you one more time, please come back to the light."

jokemaster
10-16-2004, 06:51 AM
Max jumped back up and ran towards Nevek, saber in front of him.
"Never. I have seen both sides and the light one is weak.

Jedi Malastar
10-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Darth Galadors shuttle approached the Death Star and he sensed the young sith fighting a jedi on another ship. He got to the Death Star and reached Darth Tepe's quarters. He entered and found said to him,"Darth Tepe what shall our sith fleet do now?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Darth Tepe turned to see Galador. "Move your fleet to Coruscant... Start the bombing of the Jedi temple and wait for reinforcments" he said and turned to see the ship where battle was raging. "Max... Get out of there. We're opening fire soon" he thought to hima and watched carefully

jokemaster
10-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Max got the message and smiled evilly. He force-pushed Nevek down, then destroyed every ship except his own inside the hangar, pulled an alarm with the force, and quickly jumped back into his ship and took off. Suddenly a fleet 3 times as large as Tepe's jumped in-system. It's interdictors blocked passage to hyperspace unless they could get out of range.
----
2 Hours earlier
A message went out of geonosis towards corusant, detailing the plan to attack Hapes

Curt-Man
10-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Nevek concentrated all his force power, and blew up max's ship's engines.
"if i'm going to die, your going to die with me, unless you want to work with me and fly this ship out of here."

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Max gkared at Nevek but got out of the cockpit. Survival came first.

Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Nevek sensed that we would help him, Nevek then ran to the empty bridge, and turned to max, "you know how to fly this thing? i could navigate."

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
"Yes, I can fly, but I don't need a navigator" He said this mostly because he didn't trust Nevek enough nto to guide them straight to Corusant. "I need you to read me the ship's status and handle communications"

Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 04:24 PM
"that works too" Nevek force jumped to the other side and sat down in the communications seat and read the ships statistics.
"all systems go, except the hangar is in bad shape and half of the weapons are offline, thats it though."

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 04:32 PM
"All right. I'm going to get us out of here."
He quickly turned the ship away from the incoming fleet and turned power to full. Meanwhile, using the force, and displaying a powerful dexterity for using it, he controls the turbolasers, firing at the interdictors.

Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 04:36 PM
"could have just asked me to do it..." Nevek then started to take control of the turbo lasers and started firing at the ships letting max do his job.

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 04:37 PM
"I don't believe I can trust you." Max said simply.

Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 04:38 PM
"you used to..." Nevek said as he was still firing at the ships.

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 04:53 PM
"Until I learned better..."

Curt-Man
10-20-2004, 06:55 PM
"we got ships on our butts, no time to get into this, i'll get it." Nevek force ran to the rear turret, and started blowing up the ships.

Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2004, 12:14 PM
The Sith fleet opened fire, showing more magnificent firepower than ever in the New Republic history. The hole fleet concentrated onto one part of the fleet at the time, destroying ships like flies. After a while, crushing conmpletely the other fleet, Darth Tepe gave order to retreat to the Hoth-system and hide in the caverns and bases on the planets. As the fleet jumped to hyperspace, a shadow formed into the command bridge of the ship where Max and Nevek were. The shadow sat down to the navigators seat. The shadow formed as Darth Tepe, and a screen lit up. "Our fleet has retreated from my command. We have a ride waiting in the way towards Tatooine" Darth Tepe sid and rose up, checking the shields. "Shields at half... Four turrets half and power in them is... 62%" he said and pressed some buttons, checking the shields and turrets again

jokemaster
10-21-2004, 01:46 PM
Max, not even suprised, said "Master, Nevek is on the ship"

Black Knight of Keno
10-22-2004, 06:53 AM
"Nevek shall be handled allso. There are two choises for him. Either be killed by a lightsaber, or be shot to some planet with an escape pod. We shall be going to meet the rest of the fleet" He said and concentrated for a huge chain lightning, hitting every fighter tailing them, some blowing up, some lsoing power fast, some hitting each other. "Can we jump to hyperspace?" he asked and looked at Max

jokemaster
10-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Max nodded "Now that the interdictors have been taken out"

Jedi Malastar
10-22-2004, 02:26 PM
After Galador got orders he went back to his Star Destroyer. He sat at his command bridge and wondered if he could survive an attack on Coruscant. Tepe would have to hurry, he thought to himself. But them he remembered his stolen republic cruiser. He ordered Leiutenant Shiv to meet him at the edge of the system. When his fleet got there, minus one victoy class star destroyer. He switched ships with his leiutenant. He took control of the Mon Calamarian cruiser and headed to Coruscant. The rest of his fleet would meet him there with Tepe's.

Curt-Man
10-25-2004, 06:17 AM
Nevek sensed what max was doing, and Nevek walked up to him.
"you have no need to shoot me out of an escape pod or kill me with a lightsaber, because if you'd look to the far right on the nav computer you'd see the republic fleet coming to engae you in combat, while i was here, i told every planet for the republic to gather ships and meet us at this point, so prepare to really fight."

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2004, 10:09 AM
((Oh let's just put a bomb into the ship and blow the hole galaxy up at the same time...))

With the very same time, a huge ship jumped from hyperspaced and crushed all the planets in the galaxy with all the ships. The end...

((Geez... :rolleyes: ))

Jedi Malastar
10-25-2004, 02:31 PM
((What, that was a sweet thread, oooohhhh))

Curt-Man
10-25-2004, 06:03 PM
(well its kind of hard to be a good guy when there are 2 bad guys and they have like a deathstar and all that crap.)

Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2004, 06:31 AM
((I was tired, and pissed off by a certain someone who "senses" what Max and Tepe speak of in the other end of the ship. Neithwer someone just can know where exactly does this fleet meet Darth Tepe and Max, bcause Tepe didn't tell any specifics, and the ship's radio would have picked some signal from any communications from the ship to another))

jokemaster
10-26-2004, 02:25 PM
((Yeah but curt: A. Max was watching everything Nevek did, remember? B. Most of the New Republic fleet was ALREADY there thanks to the mysterious signal from Geonosis, and C. There were options other than killing you. But nice end to this RPG tepe....))

Curt-Man
10-26-2004, 04:00 PM
(A. masters and apprentices have a bond and can have senses beyond a master and another master's apprentice B. what about when i went off to the turrets C. i could have sent a seceret message, but if this is the end of the RPG, whatever.)

jokemaster
10-26-2004, 04:13 PM
((I heavily doubt turrets have long-distance communication, and no this is not the end of the RP, the last part was sarcasm, if you want to sense the conversation and force-speed back to the bridge where they are OK, but having the republic fleet arrive by magic although they had already sent some ships is a bit.....))