PDA

View Full Version : See ya'll in two weeks

Mav
08-09-2004, 10:06 PM
This may be a little off-tpoic for this forum, but I will try and get to the point fast. As some know and some don't I will be away for two weeks, but I might have a day were I can access a computer, not much I can do in one day except check in. Anyway, to get this topic back on-topic, I am pretty much announcing what I will do once I get back from Football Camp. The first thing you can look forward to is an update to my Mod Shop, featuring new items, and a fix to the workbench problem, thanks to RedHawke. Also you can expect to see a completely new module which is a Arena-esque mod that is more incorporated into the game, but is not as fancy, for the past week it has been in the BETA/Development stage, with myself and my two BETA testers, RedHawke and Darth333, our newest moderator :D, for more information I'm sure if you ask either of those two they'll be glad to answer without revealing and spoiling too much ;). Well I will see you all soon.

Jackel
08-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Have fun , dont break an arm! Might make modding a bit hard :p

Achilles
08-10-2004, 12:01 AM
See ya when you get back. Be safe man.

Mav
08-16-2004, 12:41 AM
Well, for me today is Saturday and I just finished a car wash fundraiser and at home for the weekend after the first week of a two week football camp, I wont be doing anything major in the one night I'll be at home....lol, but I'll be checking up on everything I missed. :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Good to have you back.

RedHawke
08-16-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
Good to have you back.

Well Mav just came back for the evening, then he's gone another week! :D

Achilles
08-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Well Mav just came back for the evening, then he's gone another week! :D

Oh. Didn't catch that. Thanks!

Mav
08-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Yea, sorryI'm actually leaving in about a hour or two from now, But I did manage to get a little work done and download some of the cool new mods I'm seeing :D

Jackel
08-17-2004, 01:27 AM
Your just going away so the animated models are cracked aint ya :D

RedHawke
08-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Well it looks like they moved your thread Mav! :D

PS: Mav, you should have probably posted it here in the first place! :D

Achilles
08-18-2004, 02:07 AM
Well it looks like they moved your thread Mav! :D

PS: Mav, you should have probably posted it here in the first place! :D

Well he did say that he would remove it when he got back. Maybe the mod just got tired of waiting :)

Prime
08-18-2004, 11:56 AM
PS: Mav, you should have probably posted it here in the first place! :D That's why I moved it. ;)

RedHawke
08-19-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Prime
That's why I moved it. ;)

I figured it was something like that. :D

MASTERA'ZUREN
08-21-2004, 11:34 PM
alright see you whine you get back if you are not back yet.

Mav
08-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Well I'm back and sorry for posting this thread in the Holowan Lab forum, but I figured it just be an announcement thread for those who wanted to know where I was and most of the people who would wonder, frequent the Holowan Labs more so than the other forums. Thats All.

Achilles
08-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
Well I'm back and sorry for posting this thread in the Holowan Lab forum, but I figured it just be an announcement thread for those who wanted to know where I was and most of the people who would wonder, frequent the Holowan Labs more so than the other forums. Thats All.
Glad to hear you survived. Welcome back :D

RedHawke
08-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by maverick187

Nice to have you back around again Mav! :D

So no broken bones or nothing?