PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why I hate humanity.

Kain
08-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Man has ex beaten to death for taking his XBox... (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040809/ap_on_re_us/bodies_found&cid=519&ncid=716)

I hate humanity...present company excluded...though sometimes...

Expand your Imagi-Nation

El Sitherino
08-10-2004, 01:12 AM
I have an intersting idea. Beat them over the head 3 times each with said xbox. then removes their genitals.

Anthony
08-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Holy ****.

Boba Rhett
08-10-2004, 01:28 AM
I say strip him naked, give him twenty three pinecones, then tell him he has fourty seconds to hide them all. On himself.

And even if he does succeed at that; we then wheel out the coconut bonus round.

Anthony
08-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Pineapples and watermelons are better for that.

ET Warrior
08-10-2004, 02:07 AM
:eyeraise:

There....are.....no words......

Alegis
08-10-2004, 05:43 AM
i'd say let them loose

after they lost their head

Pad
08-10-2004, 05:51 AM
A sad, sad day for the human kind which makes you wonder, what is this world comming to? :eek:

Astrotoy7
08-10-2004, 06:10 AM
Kain, this really has nothing to do with humanity, don't be so quick to condemn the endeavours of our entire species based on everything that goes wrong when you have 4 billion of us trying to make sense of this frightening and beautiful experience that is life.... [/dismounts high horse]

More seriously though, a question to ponder as you and Selene think about getting married, kids etc, is that is this the type of world you want to bring kids into..... This is a dismaying question, especially for myself .......

With regard to this incident though, the sad thing is, many people have been killed over something equally or even more trivial.... :(

XBox's and stupid people just dont mix....which makes me fear for alot of you...... :(

mtfbwya

CapNColostomy
08-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Just the sort of press us gamers needed. But as they say, there's no such thing as bad press. Makes me ponder buying an XBox. Seeing as how it's worth killing and maiming over and all. At least it wasn't rich white kids with guns and pipe bombs this time, so we can be spared a Michael Moore movie on the subject.

Pie™
08-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Holy crap :eek:

just... ugh... :(

ckcsaber
08-10-2004, 09:41 AM
It seem's he got a lot out of prison.

PR-0927
08-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Not...can't...take it...

:fett:

Datheus
08-10-2004, 10:51 AM
I don't see the difference between people blowing each other up because they both have the better imaginary friend. Oh, and,Originally posted by CapNColostomy
At least it wasn't rich white kids with guns and pipe bombs this time, so we can be spared a Michael Moore movie on the subject. Zing!

Doomie
08-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Hehe... i'm surprised there's someone else in here that knows the word 'Zing'...

That was just sick!

They beat her up so much she couldn't even be identified! For a ****ing Xbox!

ZBomber
08-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Hehe... i'm surprised there's someone else in here that knows the word 'Zing'...

That was just sick!

They beat her up so much she couldn't even be identified! For a ****ing Xbox!

Ah yes, good old Zing.....

Geez, for an XBox? What a shame..... should have atleast been a good system like Gamecube.......

Yep, sad day indeed.

ET Warrior
08-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Datheus
I don't see the difference between people blowing each other up because they both have the better imaginary friend. Oh, and

:rofl:

<_<

>_>

It's still messed up though....I mean...they were BRUTAL :(

Neverhoodian
08-10-2004, 01:03 PM
It's saddening that people can sometimes behave in such a despicable manner.

What bothers me is that the police received reports that the guy threatened to beat her shortly before the crime. Given his prison record, I'm fairly certain they knew this guy was trouble. Yet they didn't do anything about it. It's stuff like this that makes me wonder sometimes if something is seriously wrong with society.

Datheus
08-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
It's still messed up though....I mean...they were BRUTAL :(

Yes.. that's what probably bothers me the most. They definitely went out a real ****ty way. There arn't many more worse ways to die than to be beaten to death.

I'm having trouble getting the image of the part where they said one of the girls was beaten so badly they couldn't use dental records to identify her... I keep seeing that image in Fight Club when the Narrator beats the ever-loving piss out of Angel Face.

Acrylic
08-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Wow. Taking human life for a $150 console.

Does that make sense to you? It doesnt to me.

I just...am in a loss for words. :(

PR-0927
08-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Geez, for an XBox? What a shame..... should have atleast been a good system like Gamecube.......

Not funny...GAMECUBE SUX!!

*Runs of crying.*

Acrylic
08-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
Not funny...GAMECUBE SUX!!

*Runs of crying.*

Shut the hell up. I hate it when people complain about "which system is better". Its so annoying. I have all three systems, and I like em all the same.

CapNColostomy
08-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Shut the hell up. I hate it when people complain about "which system is better". Its so annoying. I have all three systems, and I like em all the same.

And your opinion is so much more valued than his, afterall.

ckcsaber
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Posted by ckcsaber from paranoid thread

Acrylic, I don't know what crawled up your ass, or if you got a sex change and are now experiencing the menstrual cycle, because the last week or so you've been a real asswipe. Your posts directed at others tend to be mean-spirited, and that whole thing with Doomgiver was a mess. I didn't know the guy, but I felt what you posted in his "I'm leaving" thread spawned a whole series of flames towards Doomgiver that was totally unnecessary.

And you suck.

No, really. You do.

Crazy_dog no.3
08-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Well that's f*cked up, that's all I can say.

Doomie
08-10-2004, 03:58 PM
hmhm...

And ckc, It's nice of you to defend me (Or at least remain neutral) but i actually learned a lot by it...

Though the forum COULD be friendlier...

EDIT: oh, and Kain, what are the other reasons you hate humanity anyway?

Mex
08-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic

I hate it when you post, because almost every one of them seems to annoy me. Since half of them are flaming.

Thats a real shame that these people would beat someone like that, I hope they never get out of jail.

PR-0927
08-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Word, Pal™.

Acrylic, your post seems to be a good reason why many people might hate humanity. Maybe your post was fated to happen, and it was the real reason why Kain hates humanity.

TiE23
08-10-2004, 06:48 PM
They played way to much GTA 3 :D

TiE

coupes.
08-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Cool it everyone... if I remember correctly the topic of this thread is not Acrylic's posting tendancies. It's rarely never a good idea to answer a flame with a flame. If you feel offended by a comment, don't start a flame war, PM a mod (or supermod) and he'll look into it if necessary.

ZBomber
08-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
Cool it everyone... if I remember correctly the topic of this thread is not Acrylic's posting tendancies. It's rarely never a good idea to answer a flame with a flame. If you feel offended by a comment, don't start a flame war, PM a mod (or supermod) and he'll look into it if necessary.

Or she, you prejudgdice bigot!

Oh God, I'm just kidding. :xp:

I gotta agree with Tie on this one, folks. ;)

ET Warrior
08-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm with Coupe here, you all need to cool your crap before I send this thread to where all bad threads go to die.

El Sitherino
08-10-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm with Coupe here, you all need to cool your crap before I send this thread to where all bad threads go to die. Texas?

ET Warrior
08-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
Texas?

Church. :eek:

:xp:

It's a joke people laugh.

ZBomber
08-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Church. :eek:

I laughed. I hope you laughed at MY joke!:p

Yes, well, as I said before, it would have made a little more sence if it was a GCN :p

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 03:49 AM

ET's making jokes again. A show of hands, please. Who has a sore butthole?

Astrotoy7
08-11-2004, 05:03 AM
I'm with Coupe here, you all need to cool your crap before I send this thread to where all bad threads go to die.

I can think of 4 such places :

1. On the Bin laden family jet, straight back to Saudi Arabia
2. Charlton Heston's House
3. GW's crotch
4. ETs "joke writing staff" headquarters :p

mtfbwya

ET Warrior
08-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Grrrr, you both suck.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy
A show of hands, please. Who was up all night taking advantage of my mother?

*raises hand*

:)

I am only Keeeeding.

legameboy
08-11-2004, 05:27 PM
:lol:

People are fighting over the internet again!

:rofl:

Jed
08-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Uh, back on topic, that is easily one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen a human do.

Only one of, though.

legameboy
08-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jed
Uh, back on topic, that is easily one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen a human do.

Only one of, though.

So true...

LightNinja
08-11-2004, 06:04 PM
(just read the first post =P), just point that those kind of things just happen in the U.S. (no ofense to the american ppl)

Joe©
08-11-2004, 06:09 PM
thats sad stuff you got there...

dumb Ass

Acrylic
08-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Bacta Boy
thats sad stuff you got there...

dumb Ass

wtf?

Are you tlaking to LightNinja?

Cuz theres no need to call him a dumbass cuz its true.

This country of mine may be free and all, but its so corrupt in alot of things. Makes me weep for the future of this country.

But wahtever, Ill move to Yugoslavia one day anyways.

LightNinja
08-11-2004, 06:54 PM
it didnt goes to me, it goes to the one who made the thread most probably, i just said that cuz no reason to hate humanity for that; and come to spain, theres much cold in yugoslavia and here there are nice girls too!! :P

leXX
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM
The stupidity of the human race knows no bounds.

My brother was attacked by 7 guys once, who wanted to steal his baseball hat. Baseball hat! :rolleyes: Luckily, he was on his way home and walking down our street, and I just happened to be going to the shop and saw it all kick off, so I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, and my brother and I beat the living sh/t out of all of them, before the police came. Who called the police, I still don't know, but as soon as they heard the sirens, they were gone. We taught them a lesson that day I can tell ya, and I hope those *******s who killed over a freaking xbox learn their lesson in prison, over and over again.

legameboy
08-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by leXX
...learn their lesson in prison, over and over again.

Meet Bubba. XD

Doomie
08-16-2004, 02:09 PM
It happened again. Even more brutal.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/3649235/detail.html

Pie™
08-16-2004, 04:51 PM
It happened again. Even more brutal.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/3649235/detail.html http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/images/comics/20040811.jpg

Really sad though :(

Kain
08-17-2004, 01:24 AM
EDIT: oh, and Kain, what are the other reasons you hate humanity anyway?

Thats one reason. Anyone else care to guess the others?

Expand your Imagi-Nation

CapNColostomy
08-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Kain
Thats one reason. Anyone else care to guess the others?

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Selene is one of my reasons. I'm guessing she made your list too?

Astrotoy7
08-17-2004, 03:51 AM
Selene is one of my reasons. I'm guessing she made your list too?

he he he..... :p Btw, Kain, do you have that list on your fridge, is it written in blood, who's currently on top ?

mtfbwya

Sabretooth
08-17-2004, 06:43 AM
I knew that the Xbox was bad... that it would lead to evil tendencies.

Sue Bill. Sue Microsoft.

Astrotoy7
08-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by sabretooth
Sue Microsoft.

I went out with a chick called Sue....she was crazy in the sack, looked nothing like Bill Gates, and didnt know much about computers .... *sigh* memories.....

mtfbwya

Kain
08-17-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Btw, Kain, do you have that list on your fridge, is it written in blood, who's currently on top?

Not on my fridge, on my bedroom door. Top of the list is...

*drumroll*

That guy who decided to give Final Fantasy X-2 a 8 out of 10 and LoK: Defiance a 4 out of 10.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

SeleneRayne
08-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Selene is one of my reasons.

How funny, your one of my reasons as well. :D

Sabretooth
08-18-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
I went out with a chick called Sue....she was crazy in the sack, looked nothing like Bill Gates, and didnt know much about computers .... *sigh* memories.....

mtfbwya

Sue Sue. Sue You. Can't even get Sue to learn computers, meet me and *rubs hands*