PDA

View Full Version : Custom Multiplayer Anims?

VonCrappre
08-10-2004, 10:25 PM
I've tried assimilateing the player models with a different _humanoid.gla (as in I just gave it different paths but the file is the same as the standard multiplayer anims) and when I loaded the model into a multiplayer game it said unsupported animations missing bone etc etc. how could it have missing bones and what not when its just the standard _humanoid.gla only renamed so it is found in _humanoid1 folder instead of _humanoid folder. I also changed humanoid.cfg to fit the changed folder structure, but no dice. same error message. Is there a way to get custom animations in multiplayer with this method? like say, have c-3po do his waddle-run like he does in the movies, I saw in modview there is the animation available for that, but the only way I could try to change those would be to give him a different _humanoid.gla, and altered _humanoid.cfg (with standard run anims changed)and that didn't work... we dont want everyone just waddleing around.

Wudan
08-11-2004, 09:47 AM
The key peice of the puzzle that tells the game what animations to use is inside the model itself.

I think in the general editing forum you can find the thread to learn to make new animations. Keshire can guide you through it, as well.