PDA

View Full Version : Ghost In the Machine (of jka)

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 04:47 AM
Whoa......creepy. I made this, btw.

http://www.jaguarfx.net/hotrod/jkazoom4.wmv

BawBag™
08-11-2004, 04:49 AM
Is it you talking into a mic?

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 04:51 AM
No. I recorded as is....and I got that.

Lightsaberboy
08-11-2004, 04:51 AM

well that was dumb.

BawBag™
08-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Didn't it say "Hey! You there!" at the start?

:p

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 04:53 AM
Dude, what would you think? You're playing the game and you get a glitch, so you record, and on playback, you hear a voice?

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 04:57 AM
I would think that it is (among other things you post) complete and utter BULL****. But that's just me.

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
I would think that it is (among other things you post) complete and utter BULL****. But that's just me.

and what exactly are these "other things I post"

please inform me

and fyi, someone found out what it says

"Sheep have you any wool, yessir yessire 3 bags full"

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 05:31 AM
I dunno, the whole gay-Christian with super powers, a mental illness and that is dying thread that you made comes to mind. But once again, that's just me. I'm sure you don't place any more importance on what I believe that you say, than I do on caring what you think about what I believe that you say. Or something to that effect.

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 05:47 AM
So...you are insulting me...making fun of me because I have an illness that is going to eventually kill me...

and "super powers"? People do have those abilities....do you research.

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
So...you are insulting me...making fun of me because I have an illness that is going to eventually kill me...

and "super powers"? People do have those abilities....do you research.

No, I don't research. But you probably meant to say do youR research. Because there is no concrete evidence to support anything you've said. And for the record, I'm not trying to be insulting, nor am I trying to make fun of you. I just don't believe most of what you say, that's all. If that insults you, well...I'd like to say I'm sorry, but Im not sorry. I meant what I said. It doesn't make me right. Or wrong. C'mon man, that fishing story from the other thread, now a ghostly tale about a moment you just happened to capture on JA? I don't buy a word of any of it.

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 07:25 AM
fishing story........I dont...remember talkign about fishing?

as for jka...come on.....game with no more patches and something cool happens. It's cool to come across.

You have to admit...the graphics glitch is cool.

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 08:08 AM
yes........fishing.........story....I know....you don't........remember "talkingn" about fishing? It's.....a.........figure.....of.......speech..... .....
As for ja...come on.....game with no more patches and least of all a patch that includes a guy talking about sheep. I guess if you believe that sort of nonsense, it would be cool to come across. Otherwise..............

RpTheHotrod
08-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Well, all I know is...I'm recording and on playback, I hear a voice in it.

:rolleyes:

Whine and flame and troll all you want...but what happened, happened.

Astrotoy7
08-11-2004, 09:27 AM
.....Whine and flame and troll all you want...but what happened, happened.

this sounds like a job for Groovy's "Investigators of the Paranormal" :p

Cap, I think the best thing to do is take what Rp says with a grain of salt, or other more effective white powders, which may make them seem more plausible.... :p

Rp, seriously man, you're 18/19yo right, when funny things come up in recordings, its 'cause of things like glitches in either playing or recording programs/erquipment, not ghosts , not demons :( as, exciting as that may be to the imagination :D

mtfbwya

legameboy
08-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Actually, he's twenty-two. :xp:

I think.

Meh, wierd, it's probobly just some sound glitch.

Alegis
08-11-2004, 10:45 AM
HAXOR! snipe-o-vision! you could...snipe somene when doing a kata....
has the glitch been tested upon a base server and not a crappy one? (non ja+)
pretty cool to find such stuff yourself :)

as for the sound, i don't care :p bad recorder, or your sound drive which had problems...when you recorded doom3, you also had problems with sound. Therefore your computer is possessed, and not the retail game. Call an exorcist. Did this problem exist before you installed doom3? its the devil!

CapNColostomy
08-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Well, all I know is...I'm recording and on playback, I hear a voice in it.

:rolleyes:

Whine and flame and troll all you want...but what happened, happened.

":rolleyes: " indeed. Thinking you're full of **** isn't whining, but I can see how it borders on flaming and trolling, so I'll go ahead and move on out of your amazing tales thread. But I do appreciate your permission engaging in those activities.

Anthony
08-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Didn't you have some trouble with your sound card and voice chat or something?

Maybe you had something running in the background that did that.

legameboy
08-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Yes, he uses Ventrilo a lot, so it was probobly that. You were having problems with your sound card drivers, too, Rp.

Don't tell us this is one of those supernatural visits. :p

RpTheHotrod
08-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Something is wrong with you if you actually think I was serious about it being a "ghost"

but it is creepy, regardless.

ET Warrior
08-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Something is wrong with you if you actually think I was serious about it being a "ghost"

Maybe something is wrong with you if you actually think I was serious about you being serious about......it..........ghost......I just lost myself.

:xp:

Crow_Nest
08-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Theres only one thing to do....

MAKE A REPORT TO LUCAS ARTS!!!

Darth Groovy
08-18-2004, 05:10 PM

That was a flat out flame, and TOTALLY uncalled for. CapnN, consider this your first warning.

:tsk:

shukrallah
08-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Rp, it was the Dark Crypt (http://pcgamemods.com/4094/) map made by lukeskywalker1!

:D

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2004, 11:34 PM
ha :P

Man, that was a fun map. BTW Luke, I have an awesome (and easy) idea for a small map easter egg. You up to it?

Darth Groovy
08-25-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by lukeskywalker1
Rp, it was the Dark Crypt (http://pcgamemods.com/4094/) map made by lukeskywalker1!

:D

It looks suspiciously like a few levels from the old Doom game.

Sabretooth
08-26-2004, 09:14 AM
Nice video. I can catch the tune, but not the words...

shukrallah
08-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Yeah, sure thing Rp! I want this to be better than before...

TiE23
08-26-2004, 10:47 PM
I dunno, the whole gay-Christian with super powers, a mental illness and that is dying thread that you made comes to mind. But once again, that's just me. I'm sure you don't place any more importance on what I believe that you say, than I do on caring what you think about what I believe that you say. Or something to that effect. Yah, ditto, RP, I have been thinking your full of bull****.

*Walks out of room*

TiE

shukrallah
08-26-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by TiE 23
Yah, ditto, RP, I have been thinking your full of bull****.

*Walks out of room*

TiE

Tie... don't be stupid, you did read groovy's post right? Just some helpful advice here, but don't flame, especially in a thread in which someone (*COUGH*CapNColostomy*COUGH*) The guy you quoted ;) has been warned to stop!

Besides... we already figured out that, that mapper.... what was his name.. lukeskywalker1 made some freak hacking map which had a guy saying stuff... with a ghost walking around in MP... which Rp requested.. so it was that :p

So.. it wasn't that guys map.. whoever he may be :D

Ok.. I'll stop the advertising :D

RpTheHotrod
08-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Yah, ditto, RP, I have been thinking your full of bull****.

*Walks out of room*

TiE

Ever felt like being mature and considering it's the truth? Because it is the truth.

SkinWalker
08-27-2004, 02:03 AM
Yah, ditto, [...]

*Walks out of room*

TiE

Not being one that subscribes to RpTheHotRod's brand of truth or religion, and being a mod, I feel compelled to say that you should consider this a warning against "flaming" and/or "trolling," both of which are against the rules.

In addition, your post had zero point and zero content related to the thread, and is therefore easily considered Spam. As Capt. Colostomy was already warned for similar reasons, it seems fair that you should also receive a "ditto" warning.

This post will be forwarded to the mods for notice.

Astrotoy7
08-27-2004, 07:23 AM
Enough already!

Darth Groovy
08-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Yeah, this thread is finished, since it has become the official "**** with Rpthehotrod thread." Today "swampies" make me sad. Alot of you need to learn how to follow rules...I have no problem banning anyone here. So keep it up.:rolleyes: