PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves


PR-0927
08-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I was wondering what pet peeves you people have. I have quite a few...some very unreasonable.


Here they are:

[list=1]
I can't stand it when people say,"my internet broke, because Internet Explorer won't work."
I hate it when people say that Dark Jedi and Sith are the same thing, as they are most certainly not.
I hate it when people think that Sidious and Emperor Palpatine aren't the same people.
I hate it when people think that the Internet is...Internet Explorer.
I hate it when people ask me how to open, save, or close things.
I hate it when people think that Bill Gates it a complete genious, and never stole any ideas from Apple. This is a funny pet peeve of mine, as I personally don't like Apple.
I hate it when people ask what an operating system is...and then I say Windows...and they think that Windows is the only operating system.
I hate it when people think Star Wars and Star Trek are the same thing.
I hate it when people think anyone that is from the East side of Asia is always Chinese. What about the Japanese or the Koreans?
I hate it when people think that Indians are Arabic people.
I hate it when people ask me if I can speak Indian...I say, which one, there are tons of Indian languages.
I hate it when people ask if I can speak Hindu...I ask them if they can speak Christian (or whatever religion they are).
I hate it when people think I like Indian women...I only like the Indian women that are celebs.
[/list=1]


Well, I might think of more, but list your own pet peeves.

:fett:

Anthony
08-12-2004, 03:41 PM
When people ask me stupid questions about something on the computer. I hate it becaus if the people just *GASP* read and looked around for a minute, they might figure it out.

Curt-Man
08-12-2004, 03:46 PM
1. when people ruin your games just for the fun of it
2. people who are too serious when playing something and they get made at you for doing one little thing they didn't like
3. when my mom says she never said something that i clearly heard her say
4. when people that owe me never give me what they owe me

there's more but i can't think of them.

Datheus
08-12-2004, 04:04 PM
1. People who have pet peeves.

My tact regulator is broken.

ET Warrior
08-12-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
[list=1] I hate it when people think that Sidious and Emperor Palpatine are the same people.
[/list=1]

:eyeraise: They....aren't?



My pet peeve is when people misuse there, their, and they're. Also using your and you're at wrong times. That bothers me immensely.

Alegis
08-12-2004, 04:08 PM
i aint folling a pet peeves list so no numbering here;
i just get pissed of when people ask questions they could have googled for

besides majin, everyone gets ideas from someone else for their product. take the jedi outcast/academy admin mods for example

Anthony
08-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I forgot something:

The saying "pet peeves"

ERK.

ZBomber
08-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
:eyeraise: They....aren't?

They are, you just have to put 2 and 2 together. :)

CapNColostomy
08-12-2004, 06:55 PM
I'd wear my fingers down to bloody nubs typing everything I don't like, but this one just happened to me, so it's fresh on my mind: People who call my phone number, and ask me "who's this?"
Well who the hell are you? Who are you trying to get ahold of? You don't know who you're calling? Almost every modern phone in the world has a display of the number you're calling on the little lcd thingy-ma-bob. Take an extra 5 seconds out of your oh-so-busy schedule, and read the damned thing ffs, before you connect your call. Dammit, that pisses me off to no end.

Pie™
08-12-2004, 08:23 PM
I hate it when people generalise

ET Warrior
08-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
They are, you just have to put 2 and 2 together. :)

That's what I thought, thus my confusion at Majin's post.

ZBomber
08-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
That's what I thought, thus my confusion at Majin's post.

I know. I was dissing Majin, not you. :p

But, since you are on MSN, I can diss you too. :p

IG-64
08-13-2004, 04:32 AM
I hate it when people (much like my mom >_>) think that everyone on the internet is a stalker.

And I might as well say it:

I hate it when people think you can be born gay.

BS

I don't care what you tell me, you cannot in any way be born a homosexual. It is a choice, and this choice, IMO, is the choice to break the rules of life and do what your not supposed to do.

And please, let the discussion of homosexuality end here, because i'm not changing my opinion.

Astrotoy7
08-13-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
I hate it when people (much like my mom >_>) think that everyone on the internet is a stalker.

And I might as well say it:

I hate it when people think you can be born gay.

BS

I don't care what you tell me, you cannot in any way be born a homosexual. It is a choice, and this choice, IMO, is the choice to break the rules of life and do what your not supposed to do.

And please, let the discussion of homosexuality end here, because i'm not changing my opinion.

This is one of those threads that starts out as fun and ends up in flames.....

*rubs hands together*

IG, go HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131867) and get it off your chest instead.....

Sexual disoposition is influenced by many factors, one of which is whether they have been anally intruded by Sithy

*waves rainbow flag*

mtfbwya

Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
3. I hate it when people think that Sidious and Emperor Palpatine are the same people.

Ah, but Sidious is Senator/Chanselor(?) Palpatine, and Palpatine is the Emperor. Bwah :D

1. I hate when I can't get to my computer for a week(Thought that hasn't yet happened :D)
2. I hate that Linux takes most of my memory, so I can't put any good games onto the comp.
3. I hate when people don't obey my rules in my RP's(*Looks at LukeKatarn, Curt-man and steven VERY evily* Evily... Is that even a word)
4. I hate when my friend comes when I have something to do in the internet
5. I hate when people say that Windows rules(Everyone knows that Linux is the best forever)
6. I hate that I can't have a second computer immeditaly
7. I hate when people think Sidious and Palpatine are different people
8. I hate when my oldest bro knows much more from SW(I have read tens of pages from starwars.com, including history and char's of SW)
9. I hate when my mom doesn't listen when I say that in SW-Episode 2, the place on Tatooine is the Moisturize farm where Luke left, and a few minutes later my mom shouts: That's the place where Luke left!
10. I hate when Astro says I'm an Evil Finnish dude

Hmm. That's all I can think now

BawBag™
08-13-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe

2. I hate that Linux takes most of my memory, so I can't put any good games onto the comp.

5. I hate when people say that Windows rules(Everyone knows that Linux is the best forever)
:snear:

Me confused.

Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 08:24 AM
How can you be confused? Linux is the best operating sustem there is, but it takes too much space

PR-0927
08-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Darth Tepe, very true. Windows sucks. But, I use it, as you can't play PC games on Linux...at least, not that I know of.

I'm sorry, that was a typo. I meant that I hate it when people think that Emperor Palpatine and Sidious aren't the same people. Oh, and Senator Palpatine is the same person too. You won't believe how many people think that all three are different people.

I also hate it when people call Tennis a girly sport, as it was invented by guys. :rolleyes:

I also hate the same thing as ET Warrior, when people use the wrong their, or they're, or your, and you're.

I'll think of more later.

:fett:

Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 07:51 PM
I also hate the same thing as ET Warrior, when people use the wrong their, or they're, or your, and you're.

man, you guys must hate me then :P

LightNinja
08-14-2004, 08:16 PM
I hate posting this to get more near of the 500 posts

tFighterPilot
08-14-2004, 08:44 PM
I hate people who spell you as u and stuff like that, and then say it's to save time and that people understand the meaning and that's what's important. Well I DON'T understand it!

I hate people who request models and when I ask them why won't they do that themselves they say it's because they're too busy. Well NEWSFLASH! WE GOT LIFE TOO! WE AREN'T HERE TO SERVE YOU!

I hate YOU...

I also hate people who write in caps

And people who don't end a sentence with a period.

Anthony
08-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
Darth Tepe, very true. Windows sucks. But, I use it, as you can't play PC games on Linux...

doesn't WINE work for that?

http://www.winehq.com/

Pie™
08-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
doesn't WINE work for that?

http://www.winehq.com/ Nonono, whining will never help you accomplish anything ;)


*clicks link*

Oh... I guess it will... :(

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Well, I have a bunch. Some that make me angry just thinking about. But risking throwing my monitor at my dog. I'll list a few :D

(in no order)

1. Having to repeat myself. Wastes time, and you should have been listing the first time around.

2. Listening to others repeat themselves. Like when the same person tells you something 5 or more times. It makes me mad because I have great memory and can remember most everything. I don't like hearing things over and over again. :mad:

3. Snoring. Now a days there are clinics and over the counter medicine to get rid of it. This can also coincide with thinking only of yourself.

4. People who just like to talk **** to you while playing online. Just some way of getting back at people who do it to them in real life I suppose :rolleyes:. But still frustrates me to no end.

5. (One of the more important ones) Putting down someone you don't know, or just talk to them over the internet. Making yourself feal better for making malicious fun of someone else. Judging people you don't know basicly.

6. Hypocrites. Say one thing, do another. Though I find myself doing this once in a while. And I still get mad at myself :o


And that's about all I want to list right now. Arrrgh, not really somthing I wanted to do when just getting back home :(. But oh well.

*Vents steam*

El Sitherino
08-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Sexual disoposition is influenced by many factors, one of which is whether they have been anally intruded by Sithy

*waves rainbow flag*

I despise the word pet peeve with every fiber of my being.
I hate astros crappy ass flag, it lacks fuschia and perrywinkle.
I hate people that think their religion is the right one.
I hate people that think homosexuality is wrong.
I hate people who think sexuality is a matter of choice.
I hate when people ask to touch my hair, just touch it and stfu.
I hate people who leave their noisy ass kids in the theatre alone.
I hate people who let their kids run around anywhere they want, especially in stores.
I hate people who ask me to sign up for crap that I could care less about.
I hate people that ask me If I've accepted jesus christ as my personal saviour.
I hate people that call my phone while I'm trying to sleep.
I hate the ice cream man.
I hate every movie involving babies with speech abilities.
I hate kid empowerment movies.
I hate cgi fests.
I hate country music.
I hate people who think NJO is the best EU ever.
I hate people who think EU is official cannon.

that's all I can think of right now.

tFighterPilot
08-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith

I hate people that think their religion is the right one.
I hate people that think homosexuality is wrong.
I hate people who think sexuality is a matter of choice.

I hate people that ask me If I've accepted jesus christ as my personal saviour.


I know who you're talking about here :D

PR-0927
08-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
I hate people who think NJO is the best EU ever.
I hate people who think EU is official cannon.


Umm, I guess you hate me then...except not all EU is cannon. :D

I also hate it when people spell Wookiee without the second e.

:fett:

Anthony
08-15-2004, 01:38 AM
I hate little kids
I hate really high pitched voices
I hate Reality TV
I hate fileplanet
I hate G4 and how they merged with TechTV. RAAARGH
I hate plotless horror movies
I hate gym
I hate shorthand
I hate infomercials
I hate most commercials
I hate WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe tHiS
I hate MSN nick names that aren't even names, they're some stupid thing that the person got off firehotquotes or something
(Other I don't mind, y'know.)
I hate(d) elementary school
I hate music class (thank god THATS over)
I hate french class
I hate people that think homosexuality is wrong.


The list goes on.

Astrotoy7
08-16-2004, 12:25 AM
wow, ppl have mentioned me in a cpl....how flattering :D

Well, this isnt really a pet peeve, im moreso disappointed in myself for being so snobbish(for lack of a better word)

Im becomng a fan of the 'Forgotten Realms' games, a cpl of the books, mainly because of the awesome NWN, and the Dark Alliance console games.... I have tried to play Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale, which Im sure have excellent storylines, but just cant get over crappy 2d graphics and little figures running around....ugh ! I love the NWN camera system where you can scroll the camera in and out for zoom, see the armour detail, pan the camera etc...awesome ! I dunno, it really strange because I dont really have this problem with the older Final Fantasy Games..... hopefully I'll mature with age... :p

Anthony, Im with you.....I love NWN and hate little kids too !
I think back to when I was an annoying little tacker and just am in wonderment as to why my parents didnt hurl me off a cliff.... :p

As a result I'm not planning on kids, seeing that I may potentially hurl them off a cliff ; thus, despite my support of gay ppl and their rights, I dont want to have frequent homosexual encounters in jail :( :p

mtfbwya

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-16-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
As a result I'm not planning on kids, seeing that I may potentially hurl them off a cliff ; thus, despite my support of gay ppl and their rights, I dont want to have frequent homosexual encounters in jail :( :p

mtfbwya

WTF :indif:...


Ok, I think they need to test the watter in Australia :rolleyes:

Pie™
08-16-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
WTF :indif:...


Ok, I think they need to test the watter in Australia :rolleyes: He means that he wouldn't be able to resist from beating his kids :p

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
WTF :indif:...


Ok, I think they need to test the watter in Australia :rolleyes: I you failed to understand the complex algorithm, Astrotoy said that if he had kids, he would kill them, and thus go to prison and being ass raped by someone named buba.

*shakes fist*

Damn you Pie!

Acrylic
08-16-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Anthony

I hate people that think homosexuality is wrong.


Hate me then.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
I you failed to understand the complex algorithm, Astrotoy said that if he had kids, he would kill them, and thus go to prison and being ass raped by someone named buba.

*shakes fist*

Damn you Pie!


oh, I must have read it wrong. Bunch of jumbled ideas that got me mixed up :o

I thought he wanted to have kids so he could fufill his fantasy of an Oliver Twist esk operation candyman, where he forced kids to touch his 'special area' :eek:

but that's just me :indif:

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Hate me then. k.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Hate me then.

You just like to be confrontational don't you? :rolleyes:


Another peevy of mine :o

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
You just like to be confrontational don't you? :rolleyes:


Another peevy of mine :o Your dad!

:p

Treacherous Mercenary
08-16-2004, 01:31 AM
I hate spelling nazis everytime they do it, if I ask for it, then fine, otherwise leave it!

I hate narrow minded pricks, sure your opinion is the only one that matters. ;)

I hate sexists, but also the guys/girls suck extremes.

I hate people that brag about this or that constantly.

Last one for now....

I absolutely hate fanboys/fangirls! If you can't take the time to explain why this is better than that, don't bother to glorify it alone!

Anthony
08-16-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
You just like to be confrontational don't you? :rolleyes:


Another peevy of mine :o

Thats you don't even reply to it man.

Writer
08-16-2004, 01:54 AM
OK, so my biggest pet peeve right now requires a little bit of an explanation.

Every couple of days, an ice cream truck rolls through our neighborhood. I have nothing wrong with ice cream trucks and when this one started coming, I watched to see if it would get any business. Unfortunately for me, I then started paying attention to the song it was playing.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I hate that stupid song! It is so incredibly difficult to get out of your head and it repeats itself too much. Why don't they change the idiotic song every once in a while?

They could at least do so for my sanity's sake.:mad:

TK-8252
08-16-2004, 02:06 AM
I hate it when people use "gay" and "fag" as another word for "stupid." They always claim that it has nothing to do with gay bashing, but, if you're calling something stupid "gay" or someone stupid a "fag," isn't that the same thing as saying that anyone who's gay is stupid?

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by The Silent One
I hate spelling nazis everytime they do it, if I ask for it, then fine, otherwise leave it!
At first I thought you hate to spell nazis. Took me a while to get that one.

ET Warrior
08-16-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I hate it when people use "gay" and "fag" as another word for "stupid." They always claim that it has nothing to do with gay bashing, but, if you're calling something stupid "gay" or someone stupid a "fag," isn't that the same thing as saying that anyone who's gay is stupid?

Agreed, I really hate that, and I tend to get pretty confrontational with people who use it as such :dozey:

TK-8252
08-16-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Agreed, I really hate that, and I tend to get pretty confrontational with people who use it as such :dozey:

Yet another thing we agree about! :eek:

ET Warrior
08-16-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Yet another thing we agree about! :eek:

We seem to be making a habbit out of this, perhaps we are more alike than we'd ever imagined (God forbid :eek: ) :xp:

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
We seem to be making a habbit out of this, perhaps we are more alike than we'd ever imagined (God forbid :eek: ) :xp: I hate people who use ugly smileys:amidala: :bdroid2: :biggs:

coupes.
08-16-2004, 03:40 AM
I find spoiled kids very annoying... well not every spoiled kid, but those that rub it in your face or those who whine because they can't have it their way.

I have far more respect for someone who grew up in a larger familly, where he had to make sacrifices and compromises. They usually grow up to be far more considerate people and generally thankfull for what they have, rather than thinking you are the most important person alive.

El Sitherino
08-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I hate it when people use "gay" and "fag" as another word for "stupid." They always claim that it has nothing to do with gay bashing, but, if you're calling something stupid "gay" or someone stupid a "fag," isn't that the same thing as saying that anyone who's gay is stupid? <3

it's creepy how alike a lot of us folk are.

Astrotoy7
08-16-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Hate me then.

Yes I do... :D

....nah, we love ya Acrylic, you narcissistic gay hatin zep fan you :p
[/sarcasm]

* * *
Troop, I dunno about kids, but your mom/sister-if-you-have-one know *all about* my special area, having so often aquainted themselves of it...

:p

mtfbwya

tFighterPilot
08-16-2004, 04:38 PM
This thread is so gay, and also very fag and homo :D

BawBag™
08-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Hrmmm...

~ I hate wearing a shirt and tie.

~ I hate the bus. Heating on during the summer, heating off in the winter.

~ I absolutely despise and detest this whole "Wearing a suit jacket with a t-shirt, jeans and trainers" Style? Nope. You look like a nonce. :dozey:

~ I hate pop/r 'n' b/hip-hop music.

~ I hate neds. nothing but trouble makers, hooligans, vandals, thugs etc etc etc. Only thing they deserve is a bullet in the head. I loathe them that much.

~ I hate waking up to an alarm.

~ I hate Sundays.

~ I hate the wind. Can make any other type of weather horrible.

Thats just a few things. Not that I'm bitter.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
Thats you don't even reply to it man.

:confused: ... Abuhhhhh?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Troop, I dunno about kids, but your mom/sister-if-you-have-one know *all about* my special area, having so often aquainted themselves of it...

Oh! So the special place where they have their women empowerment classes is where I've heard so much about you!

I'll be cheering you on Astro. You're a strong and confident women! THIS IS MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!



:emodanc:



I like my mom, but say what you want about my sister... I have despised her since probably before I can remember :mad:


Cept I like her kids, they are the only thing good that has come from her [/rambling about family]

Seph
08-17-2004, 02:28 AM
lamers, people who call you gay for no reason, but also people who think video games cause violence... i mean i play legacy of kain and i'm ok... >> *pulls down on a cloak covering where his mouth is revealing a giant hole and absorbs rhett's soul* yea... fine

Astrotoy7
08-17-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
....I like my mom, but say what you want about my sister... I have despised her since probably before I can remember :mad:


1/ I like your mom too :p

2/ I like your sister too :p

seriously though Troop, dont hate your sis, family is very important. I dont get to see my sister much and it makes me quite sad that I dont get to see her more than once or twice a year :(

mtfbwya

tFighterPilot
08-17-2004, 03:26 AM
I hate lamer haters, I hate clans

CapNColostomy
08-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
I hate lamer haters, I hate clans

I hate "clans" also. Up until Counter Strike busted onto the scene, I and everone I knew called a group of gamers sharing tags a squad. Now everything's clan this, and clan that. Growing up, I knew of one KKKlan, and I was brainwashed to believe they were bad. So I usually associate the word clan with the word retard.

Astrotoy7
08-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
... I knew of one KKKlan, and I was brainwashed to believe they were bad. So I usually associate the word clan with the word retard.....

I still hope you think the KKK are bad Cap, coz ive got olive skin :p

Yeah, clans freak me out, whether they are gamer clans or fanatic racist clans.....in Melbourne/Victoria here, there is a weird ass 'Cave Clan' who are a group of social outcasts that have meetings and live in caves/caverns and disused mines and sewers...... :(

mtfbwya

ckcsaber
08-17-2004, 10:05 AM
I dislike people who believe they can judge, insult, or disrespect me based on my beliefs alone, more specifically me being a christian.

IG-64
08-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
I dislike people who believe they can judge, insult, or disrespect me based on my beliefs alone, more specifically me being a christian.

Me as well, me being a christian too.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
1/ I like your mom too :p

2/ I like your sister too :p

seriously though Troop, dont hate your sis, family is very important. I dont get to see my sister much and it makes me quite sad that I dont get to see her more than once or twice a year :(

mtfbwya


Well it's one thing saying it, but actually carrying on a conversation with her... well not just talking, just being around her. She acts as if this is her world. And my parents never took that away from her. She would poke fun at me, and they would do nothing.

They always babied her and what she was going to do in life (Which changed a number of times, and wasted a lot of my parents money, and is also why I pay for my own school books and other things related to school now). I was always supposed to figure things out for myself.

There are a number of things none of you on LF would be able to beleive about what has happend over teh years to my family. Most of which, if not all, have been instagated by my sister.

So excuse me if I have 'issues' with her.

The only reason I come into contact with her now, is for her kids. Which she continually takes advantage of me for.

So again, I am the one who is meant to suffer for my family.

You can try to counsel me so to speak all you want, I don't care. But this is something I'm affraid will never change.


now concludes my long and pointless post.

Doomie
08-17-2004, 03:15 PM
I didn't even know what pet peeves were before i saw this thread...

Anyway,
1. i hate when people misspell/pronounce starwars names and stuff.
2. I hate when people don't realize the answer to a question when it's so obvious (I usually have that when looking around Forums.starwars.com)
3. I hate when people think their opinion is the truth.
4. I hate people saying 'starwars geek.'
5. I hate 99% of the people at my school and i want to kill them.

You know what causes people to shoot up schools? The people inside the schools... One day, we will snap and we wrings their filthy little necks! Yes, precioussss....

tFighterPilot
08-17-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
I didn't even know what pet peeves were before i saw this thread...

Anyway,
1. i hate when people misspell/pronounce starwars names and stuff.
2. I hate when people don't realize the answer to a question when it's so obvious (I usually have that when looking around Forums.starwars.com)
3. I hate when people think their opinion is the truth.
4. I hate people saying 'starwars geek.'
5. I hate 99% of the people at my school and i want to kill them.

You know what causes people to shoot up schools? The people inside the schools... One day, we will snap and we wrings their filthy little necks! Yes, precioussss.... What's wrong with the term Star Wars geek? I'm proud of it, you should be too.

And of course, hate leads to anger, anger leads to fear, fear leads from the darkside

TK-8252
08-17-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
1. i hate when people misspell/pronounce starwars names and stuff.

I hate when people spell Wookiee as "Wookie". :p

tFighterPilot
08-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I hate when people spell Wookiee as "Wookie". :p That's what he meant I assume. And we know you hate it, half your posts are telling people to spell it wookiee

Acrylic
08-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I hate when people spell Wookiee as "Wookie". :p

Wow.


Some people's Pet Peeve's are really out there, eh?

PR-0927
08-17-2004, 04:33 PM
I hate lamer haters as well. Lamers are the true players of JA. An argument I am having in the comments of the current poll on JK3 Files.

TK-8252, I already put that pet peeve, got get your own...j/king!!

I hate people who thing only their opinion counts, and is always right, too.

:fett:

Acrylic
08-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Agreed, I really hate that, and I tend to get pretty confrontational with people who use it as such :dozey:

You're a fag!:mad:





Nah, just kidding, felt like making a shock factor.;)
Also, fag is a word for cigarette. Just incase some people didnt know.

ET Warrior
08-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Also, fag is a word for cigarette. Just incase some people didnt know.

It's an ENGLISH word for it, but here in America it never really caught on ;) Though I typically throw that at people who call other people fags. I say, "they're a cigarette?" :eyeraise:
;)


4. I hate people saying 'starwars geek.'
5. I hate 99% of the people at my school and i want to kill them.

I love being called a starwars geek. I call myself a star wars geek. :D

And..er....killing is bad ;)

Mex
08-17-2004, 08:25 PM
I hate Japanese music. I mean, I hate being addicted to it. It sucked me in!
I hate "Gangsters" people who get a punch of weak idiots together and try to act tough by hanging around in groups.
I hate Google saving my search history, and I can't get it away when I go out the room and my friends search OMG HOT PORNO.
I hate two of my friends who always play Star Wars music on their guitars, I can hit one but the other is one of the fastest runners and strongest boys in the year.
Er.. I'll think of more some other time.

PR-0927
08-17-2004, 09:35 PM
You hate your friend...

Well, history and cookies can be deleted, or erased (same thing, I know), so know one will every see them again!! For Mozilla Firefox or Opera, set the history to 0, or delete the history files. For IE, go to Internet Options, and choose Clear History.

Cookies are easy to delete, for all of them, find the cookie folder, and go on a mad cookie eating, err, deleting rampage.

:fett:

Mex
08-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
You hate your friend...

Well, history and cookies can be deleted, or erased (same thing, I know), so know one will every see them again!! For Mozilla Firefox or Opera, set the history to 0, or delete the history files. For IE, go to Internet Options, and choose Clear History.

Cookies are easy to delete, for all of them, find the cookie folder, and go on a mad cookie eating, err, deleting rampage.

:fett:

I mean I hate them when they play Star Wars music. Oh and I've deleted cookies history, anything but they still stay there on the Google home page.

PR-0927
08-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Odd, you must not have deleted everything.

:fett:

TiE23
08-18-2004, 02:37 AM
I hate it when you mix old people and computers together.

I hate it when companys use the same commercial on TV over and over and over and over and over again.

I hate GameSpy Arcade.

I hate the evening news.

I hate it when people brag they have "High Speed Dial-up Internet." (Such a oxymoron.)

I hate it how on Firefox the reply window on LF is so small.

I hate AIM chat rooms.

I hate AOL.

I hate people who say video games make kids violent, when they should be worring about blurred vision.

TiE

tFighterPilot
08-18-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by TiE 23
I hate it when you mix old people and computers together.

I hate it when companys use the same commercial on TV over and over and over and over and over again.

I hate GameSpy Arcade.

I hate the evening news.

I hate it when people brag they have "High Speed Dial-up Internet." (Such a oxymoron.)

I hate it how on Firefox the reply window on LF is so small.

I hate AIM chat rooms.

I hate AOL.

I hate people who say video games make kids violent, when they should be worring about blurred vision.

TiE I hate it when people think that Ninjas is still the new hotness