PDA

View Full Version : GIR From Invader Zim.


IG-64
08-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Clikay (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6766/)

The Truthful Liar
08-17-2004, 12:35 PM
*Clicky*

Ooh... Splendid work. Nice job with the cel shading!

Mex
08-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Great models! Good job, can't wait to see more of your models. ;)

ZBomber
08-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Pal™
Great models! Good job, can't wait to see more of your models. ;)

He already has made a lot of models ^_^

Good job IG!

Kain
08-17-2004, 05:57 PM
lol, that is awesome!

TK-8252
08-17-2004, 07:40 PM
The only thing is... it's freakin' huge. You can't see over him in third person. But model scaling can help that.

Great job! :thumbsup:

Mex
08-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
He already has made a lot of models ^_^

Good job IG!

Quiet man slave! With IG under my command, I shall make him make over 1000 models! Each better than the last! Or something like that.

IG-64
08-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Pal™
I shall make him make over 1000 models!


If that means you'll be making them, sure, i'm up :xp:

RoxStar
08-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Nice model IG. You've come a long way since you posted a thread in the swamp about some weird noise in your computer. :xp:

El Sitherino
08-18-2004, 06:32 AM
interesting, now we have 2 gir models. Then again the other one was released for JO back in the day. I made sounds for it ^_^. nice work anyway.

IG-64
08-18-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
interesting, now we have 2 gir models. Then again the other one was released for JO back in the day. I made sounds for it ^_^. nice work anyway.

Yes I saw that on polycount, no dog gir tho, and extremely low poly, which is bad in my book :P

IG-64
09-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Weeee, I got featured model and #7 d/l file :D