PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Official Website


bneezy
08-19-2004, 10:48 PM
It looks like the villians and heroes of KotOR have been officially inducted into the Star Wars Databank. Just in case some of you dind't see this.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/updates/news20040818.html

Achilles
08-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by bneezy
It looks like the villians and heroes of KotOR have been officially inducted into the Star Wars Databank. Just in case some of you dind't see this.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/updates/news20040818.html

Thanks for the link, but this probably should have been posted in the Ahto Spaceport Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=325) :D

bneezy
08-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Sorry, I don't venutre outside of the "Lab".

Prime
08-19-2004, 11:04 PM
This is what keeps us moderators in business. :)

T7nowhere
08-19-2004, 11:06 PM
moved.

edit: did I beat you to it Prime ;)

RedHawke
08-20-2004, 12:57 AM
I think Burrie has already posted this link somewhere here as well... Oh well.

FiEND_138
08-20-2004, 02:14 AM
I still wish they'd put some info up about the baddies; Malak, Saul, the Exchange, Revan pre-mind wipe, Calo, Davik, the Leviathan, etc.....

Achilles
08-20-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
I still wish they'd put some info up about the baddies; Malak, Saul, the Exchange, Revan pre-mind wipe, Calo, Davik, the Leviathan, etc.....

You raise a good point re: Revan. I know that this is a T-for-Teen game, but I would have been nice to provide some context for Revan. We know that he was a bad guy. We know that he was Dark Lord of the Sith. We know that he was once a pretty cool Jedi. But that's it. We never see any cutscenes with him doing anything evil. Kinda of a let down, if you ask me....

RedHawke
08-20-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Revan. We know that he was a bad guy. We know that he was Dark Lord of the Sith. We know that he was once a pretty cool Jedi. But that's it. We never see any cutscenes with him doing anything evil. Kinda of a let down, if you ask me....

I agree! We needed to see something of Revan being an evil Sith Lord, not just flourishing a red lightsaber or wearing a cool black outfit! :D

The only actually evil thing we see Revan do is in one of the Bridge cutscenes Revan is Force Choking his ships Commanding Officer to death right as Bastila kills a Sith Apprentice 3 other Jedi run up from behind and then Bastila proceeds to say "You cannot win Revan"

Achilles
08-20-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I agree! We needed to see something of Revan being an evil Sith Lord, not just flourishing a red lightsaber or wearing a cool black outfit! :D

The only actually evil thing we see Revan do is in one of the Bridge cutscenes Revan is Force Choking his ships Commanding Officer to death right as Bastila kills a Sith Apprentice 3 other Jedi run up from behind and then Bastila proceeds to say "You cannot win Revan"

I'd forgotten about that. Nevermind :)

RedHawke
08-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
I'd forgotten about that. Nevermind :)

I actually missed that part until the 3rd or so time I saw it! :D

Prime
08-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
moved.

edit: did I beat you to it Prime ;) Negative. My speed was too blinding. :)

JediConsularAD
10-09-2004, 05:52 PM
darth bandon was a great character for as long as he lived

RedHawke
10-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by JediConsularAD
darth bandon was a great character for as long as he lived

What? :eyeraise:

Darth Bandon did absolutely nothing in the game other than kill some Sith, on the Leviathan bridge, thats a Lightside act if I ever saw one :D, the next time we see him he gets F.U.B.A.R.'d big time by the PC.

He does have cool looking armor though. :D

JediConsularAD
10-10-2004, 02:23 AM
well yes that is what i meant so sorry for not making it clear.:p

Achilles
10-10-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by JediConsularAD
well yes that is what i meant so sorry for not making it clear.:p Great character for as long as he lived = cool armor.

Great...got it now. Thanks for clarifying.