PDA

View Full Version : My mouth burns!


Sabretooth
08-20-2004, 09:00 AM
*pant pant*

I had been for lunch with some of my friends, so I ordered a Chinese Schezwan Chicken. I like trying new Non-veg dishes, you know. So I tried it out and I drank a whole glass of water. Yep, a nibble and a whole glass of water. I pretended to eat some, hiding my tears of hotness. Eventually, my friends took the rest. I drank a lot of water and stuff, too, when I came back home...

So, What's the hottest, spiciest food you have eaten to date?

edlib
08-20-2004, 09:10 AM
The first time I ever ate sushi I put an entire spoonful of wasabi in my mouth thinking it was like guacamole.

Oh, the pain...

BawBag™
08-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Nowaday's, I refuse to eat things so spicy that I can't taste them.

I had a nasty experience with beef vindaloo back in the day, after drinking a few can's of lager, and now rarely go as hot as Jalfrezi. (This is curry of course).

Chinese cuisine wise, I really enjoy chilli-honey ribs, which come in a sweetish sauce with sliced chilli's. Which is delicious. And not *too* hot 'n' spicy.

If you are trying to recover from spicy mouth burnings, I recommend milk rather than water.

Astrotoy7
08-20-2004, 11:03 AM
I **** **** ** **** *** ******* **** and slurped it all up, man that was hot !

mtfbwya

legameboy
08-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Eating straight salt also helps calm down the burning. Oh, and never, ever, ever drink carbonated beverages after you eat something too hot for you, such as certain peppers or chilis.

The hottest thing I've eating was this delicious Mexican candy I had when I lived down there. I'm used to it now though. Mmm...

ckcsaber
08-20-2004, 11:11 AM
I eat hot foods all the time, whether it be Asian, Indian, or Mexican.


But this was just brutal.


http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/images/products/1537/images/DG-insanity_sauce_lg.jpg

The label states "Not for people with heart or respiratory problems! As well as being a great ingredient for sauces, soups and stews the makers also claim that it strips waxed floors and removes driveway grease stains!"

Doomie
08-20-2004, 11:46 AM
The hottest thing i've eaten is i think Spaghetti witha special extra hot sauce...

Kinda lame isn't it?

Joetheeskimo
08-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
The label states "Not for people with heart or respiratory problems! As well as being a great ingredient for sauces, soups and stews the makers also claim that it strips waxed floors and removes driveway grease stains!"

:rofl:



I haven't had anything that spicy, but I did once eat an entire container of Wintergreen breathstrips all at once. I swear, my mouth didn't stop burning for the whole day. And the worst part is, mint makes it hurt to drink liquids, so I just had to take it :xp:

Anthony
08-20-2004, 12:12 PM
spoonful of wasabi on a pieve of sushi. Oh jesus.... It either that or when I siffed a hot pepper when I was little becuase "it smelled funny" My nose was all red and my eyes were watering for about 2 hours.

Master_Keralys
08-20-2004, 12:19 PM
IT was this really, really hot pepper they put it some Chinese food we ordered once. Now, I like hot stuff, but that thing had me crying... literally crying, from the actual pain of how hot it was. I drank probably a quart of milk on the spot... wow, that was seriously hot.

acdcfanbill
08-20-2004, 12:50 PM
wtf, why were you drinking water with hot food? milk man, milk

ET Warrior
08-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Master_Keralys
IT was this really, really hot pepper they put it some Chinese food we ordered once. Now, I like hot stuff, but that thing had me crying... literally crying, from the actual pain of how hot it was. I drank probably a quart of milk on the spot... wow, that was seriously hot.

Those red peppers in chinese food are WICKED hot. They had them in a batch of Kung Pao Chicken I had once, and me and my friends all took a big ol bite out them...whew....My stomach was in agony even more than my mouth.

Kain
08-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Lessee...I had some kind of wierd pepper that my health teacher grew and turned into home-made hot sauce. I ate it at lunch (about 11:30 AM), and my mouth burned until about 3rd period the next day (which starts at about 10 AM). ****in Heider...


Expand your Imagi-Nation

--ZeeMan--
08-20-2004, 02:36 PM
at work what we like to do is take our hotwings and soak them in jalepeno juice :) then sprinkle crushed red peppers and jalepenos over them and cook em twice through the oven :D

Anthony
08-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--
at work what we like to do is take our hotwings and soak them in jalepeno juice :) then sprinkle crushed red peppers and jalepenos over them and cook em twice through the oven :D


Oh my ****ing god. How would you be able to eat that..

Curt-Man
08-20-2004, 04:05 PM
i have the hottest sauce in the world in my fridge, so it says anyway, my brother spread a light layer of it over his chicken, and anything hotter than tabasco sauce makes him vomit for 2 hours and he cannot eat for 2 days, we think it burned the edges of his stomach, but we aren't sure.

Anthony
08-20-2004, 04:07 PM
O_O


I feel sorry for your brother.

acdcfanbill
08-20-2004, 04:21 PM
jalepeno's arnt that hot anyway, if you wana try hot peppers, try hobaneros :)

jebbers
08-20-2004, 04:41 PM
thats why i dont eat hot foods, but once my gramps put one drop of green stuff on my rice(required an eyedropper) and i ate it and oh my god my mouth and bum were on fire...i prayed to the porcelin gods that day and night(toilet)......

TiE23
08-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
jalepeno's arnt that hot anyway, if you wana try hot peppers, try hobaneros :)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=habanero

TiE

Anthony
08-20-2004, 07:25 PM
Awesome, I'm buying some.

Darth Groovy
08-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
wtf, why were you drinking water with hot food? milk man, milk

Exactly. I knew this couple that belonged to some sort of "spicy food club" or something stupid like that. Anyways, the explanation they gave me is that milk neutralizes the spice, while water only causes it to spread inside your mouth.


I still think the hottest freaking thing in the world is Chinese mustard. NOBODY loves Chinese food more than I do, but I am smart enough to leave that stuff alone. I've seen it make 100% hispanics' eyes water.

SeleneRayne
08-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I went to a restaurant once where they said to have the hottest Buffalo wings in the state.

Needless to say, they were right.

acdcfanbill
08-20-2004, 08:53 PM
habanero is not the hottest pepper in the world, its just the hottest one that is commonly used in cooking :)

edlib
08-20-2004, 10:20 PM
My dad had a friend who was originally from south Texas who had a chart of all the pepper varieties out there (several hundred,) and jalapenoes were one of the very lowest on the chart.
He grew some of his own, although he said he never bothered with any of the ones on the bottom 2/3rds of the chart. (These are peppers you would be foolish to not wear industrial gloves and eye-protection when handling them.)
I had a bowlfull of some gumbo he made (claimed it was rather tame and mild) and I tend to believe him.

Oof.

Druid Bremen
08-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Lol I'm a Chinese and I'm *pretty* used to all these. The one I love most is Black Pepper Crabs, or Chilli Crabs. Also, I looooooooooooove roti prata (malay/indian) with curry! Its usually the Chilli Crabs that get my mouth all crazy though. When I touch them, my mouth burns up like crazy, and my hand feels like needles are poking through them.

Darth Groovy
08-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Druid Bremen
Lol I'm a Chinese and I'm *pretty* used to all these. The one I love most is Black Pepper Crabs, or Chilli Crabs. Also, I looooooooooooove roti prata (malay/indian) with curry! Its usually the Chilli Crabs that get my mouth all crazy though. When I touch them, my mouth burns up like crazy, and my hand feels like needles are poking through them.

Curious....

Ever try Battery Acid Crabs, or Napalm Death Crabs? Heard those were pretty spicey too...

:eek:

Anthony
08-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Spontaneous Combustion sauce! I saw that in a store once, and wanted to get some...

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-22-2004, 12:43 AM
Well I actually like hot spicy foods. I can't take foods that have just been taking out of thier heating source. I'd like to keep my toung thank you :rolleyes:.

Anyway, I have a sauce in my fridge called Red Rectum, which contains some sort of asian pepper that can't be spelled. Since I don't read the language. And also contains hobaneros.
Mixed with the usual jalepeno and what not.

They deffinitly came up with the right name for that stuff. Whew. My friends and I have to prepare for the coming of that ****.



Whew.

TiE23
08-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Anyway, I have a sauce in my fridge called Red Rectum, which contains some sort of asian pepper that can't be spelled.
*Giggles*

TiE

Anthony
08-22-2004, 01:53 AM
BWAHAHAHA


I just picked that up. Thanks TiE.

"For those extra flamin' farts!"


Thats the damned funniest thing I've heard all day.

TiE23
08-22-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Anthony
BWAHAHAHA


I just picked that up. Thanks TiE.

"For those extra flamin' farts!"


Thats the damned funniest thing I've heard all day. Any poop joke will make anyones day :D

TiE

Anthony
08-22-2004, 03:05 AM
Yes, Hot flamin' turds. XP

TiE23
08-22-2004, 03:08 AM
or.... oo OO! I got a good one!




NAPALM ASS!
:xp:

TiE

Anthony
08-22-2004, 03:12 AM
PHOSPHORUS POOP.
FLAMIN' TURD
FIRE DIAHERRA
HOT CRUD
STEAMIN' STOOL



I'm done now.

TiE23
08-22-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Anthony
I'm done now. Good thing, too.
:barf:

TiE

Darth Groovy
08-22-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by TiE 23
or.... oo OO! I got a good one!




NAPALM ASS!
:xp:

TiE

*thumps TiE on the back of the head*

You stole that from me!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Ever try Battery Acid Crabs, or Napalm Death Crabs?

That bit about the "Red Rectum" sounds like a load of hog swallow, I DEMAND to see a picture of the bottle, and that better not be any photoshop image...

TiE23
08-22-2004, 04:11 AM
Goatse Red Rectum Hot Sause
:xp:

TiE

Darth Groovy
08-22-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by TiE 23
Goatse Red Rectum Hot Sause
:xp:

TiE

http://www.themanipulation.com/omgwtf.jpg

TiE23
08-22-2004, 08:25 AM
okay, okay..... SHUT UP! :mad:




:p

TiE

manoman81
08-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by SeleneRayne
I went to a restaurant once where they said to have the hottest Buffalo wings in the state.

Needless to say, they were right.

Would that be Quaker Steak and Lube? They have hot wings that you have to sign a waiver that says you will not come at them if you get hurt. The secret ingredient in it is sulfur. Yeah, those will clear up your sinuses!

GothiX
08-22-2004, 10:01 AM
I ate an entie red pepper once.. it actually tasted good :/

Pie™
08-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by GothiX
I ate an entie red pepper once.. it actually tasted good :/ I did that at school... the top part burnt some, but the rest was nothing at all :/

Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
That bit about the "Red Rectum" sounds like a load of hog swallow, I DEMAND to see a picture of the bottle, and that better not be any photoshop image...


I don't have a digital camera son. Well one that works anyway.


Besides it was from a novelty shop in the Bahamma's. Didn't know it was actually true myself either. :o

But I'll see if I can google an image if you say you 'demand' it :rolleyes:


EDIT:

http://kapp.intrasun.tcnj.edu/photo_album/New_Orleans-1_02_2003/P1010090.JPG


Believe me now sucka? :p


score one for Troopr

Pie™
08-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir
But I'll see if I can google an image if you say you 'demand' it :rolleyes: You actually googled for red rectum? :eyeraise:

wonder what else might have popped up :eek:

Guardian Omega
08-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Pie™
You actually googled for red rectum? :eyeraise:

wonder what else might have popped up :eek:

Goatse? :D

acdcfanbill
08-22-2004, 11:29 PM
:disaprove

well at least you didnt link it :s

TiE23
08-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Funnehey! :lol:

TiE

ckcsaber
08-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Never joke about goatse, or any of the pains.



Never.