PDA

View Full Version : Editing Current Vehicles


RDX1
08-29-2004, 03:44 PM
I mostly run Naboo Hills 2 on my server, although the N1 is very over powered over the other vehicles.

Can I edit the vehicle files to add more health, etc to them, or would all my users have to download the new NPC files? Can I just overwrite them instead of opening the asset pk3, like Hap did with the Storm Trooper?

TK-8252
08-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by RDX1
Can I edit the vehicle files to add more health, etc to them,

Yes.

Originally posted by RDX1
or would all my users have to download the new NPC files?

No.

Originally posted by RDX1
Can I just overwrite them instead of opening the asset pk3, like Hap did with the Storm Trooper?

Yes.