PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Dorito Flavour?


Icemaniax
09-04-2004, 05:35 AM
I was curious, what is your favorite Dorito Chip Flavour?

I just tried the new Black Pepper Jack today, and it's awesome.

10 max Options, So I left Toasted Corn out, and any others I cannot remember.

Sam Fisher
09-04-2004, 05:44 AM
I like Spicer Nacho :)

Mex
09-04-2004, 05:46 AM
We in britain don't have half these flavours. :indif: so I'll go with cheese.

Icemaniax
09-04-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
I like Spicer Nacho :)

That's my fav :) but i chose Black pepper jack because I'm stuffing them into my face right now.

JediJohn
09-04-2004, 05:49 AM
spicier nacho

Sam Fisher
09-04-2004, 05:51 AM
Only thing is, they don't go good with warm Coke :(

Highly carbonated.

IG-64
09-04-2004, 05:59 AM
cooler ranch

ZBomber
09-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Cooler Ranch indeed! Didn't they used to have more basic flavors a few years back?

MuRaSaMuNe
09-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Tex Mex yaaaaayyy

Icemaniax
09-04-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Cooler Ranch indeed! Didn't they used to have more basic flavors a few years back?

Anyone remember Taco Supreme? = PWNAGE

Can't remember theold flavours though.. just that one.

obi
09-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Cool Ranch.

I love doritos, but I hate the side effects. You know what I'm talking about.....

1. Crumbs everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

2. Teeth junk. It gets all over your teeth.

3. The after-taste. You can't get rid of it for like, 3 days.

4. The overly-full effect. Once you've eaten plenty of doritos, you don't want anything else for a LONG time.

and finally, the worst of all evils.....

5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

Astrotoy7
09-04-2004, 07:54 AM
I always use Nacho Cheese to make my special homemade Nachos ! yum ! :p

mtfbwya

ZBomber
09-04-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by iceman87
Anyone remember Taco Supreme? = PWNAGE

Can't remember theold flavours though.. just that one.

They had stuff like plain cheese I think.

Obi - LOL. Those funion things give off an even worse stench. :p

Anthony
09-04-2004, 08:27 AM
Cheesier Nacho. keke

SeleneRayne
09-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Cooler Ranch for me.

Yeah, the aftermath sucks, the dusty fingers, the chips smuged in your teeth. Thats why you drink ice-cold Cherry Coke with 'um.


I'm hungry now.

Samuel Dravis
09-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Spicier Nacho! I had to pick that one! I must preserve the dignity of my home state! :D

MaulerZ
09-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Cooler Ranch :D

Troopr-Undr-Fir
09-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Cool Ranch.

I love doritos, but I hate the side effects. You know what I'm talking about.....

1. Crumbs everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

2. Teeth junk. It gets all over your teeth.

3. The after-taste. You can't get rid of it for like, 3 days.

4. The overly-full effect. Once you've eaten plenty of doritos, you don't want anything else for a LONG time.

and finally, the worst of all evils.....

5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

:lol:

You have just mapped out Dorito's plan for world Domination :eek:


I'd have to go with the guaco ones. They are addicting as a mog.

Jed
09-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Cool Ranch. :cool:

I'll keep in mind the Dorito breath...

*stops buying Doritos during lunch at school* :eek:

kipperthefrog
09-04-2004, 05:04 PM
I loved Doritos since i was a little KID! so far, I like original cheese kind, guacamole, spicier nacho, and taco!


Have you EVER seen the new kind that are rolled up? they are good, but a tad overpriced, $2.00 for a little bag. maybie there just compressed!

ZBomber
09-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by kipperthefrog
I loved Doritos since i was a little KID! so far, I like original cheese kind, guacamole, spicier nacho, and taco!


Have you EVER seen the new kind that are rolled up? they are good, but a tad overpriced, $2.00 for a little bag. maybie there just compressed!

You get quite a few, it's not a bad deal. ;)

ET Warrior
09-04-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm all about the cool ranch :D


Ranch flavored anything is alright by me :)

BongoBob
09-04-2004, 11:25 PM
Salsa Verda biatch!

*tosses up gang signs*

Yeah, everybody had doritto breath last year. I bought a crapload of the listerene pocket packs and started givin them out to people who were eating durittos. Nasty breath. Same things with funyuns, and corn nuts. Corn nut breath kills :(

ET Warrior
09-04-2004, 11:32 PM
I think it's stupid how something that tastes so good and smells so good can smell SO BAD on your breath. Stupid human mouth :fist:

Kain
09-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Cooler Ranch babay!

CapNColostomy
09-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I think it's stupid how something that tastes so good and smells so good can smell SO BAD on your breath. Stupid human mouth :fist:

Werd. Corn Nuts comes to mind. Those things will stink the hell out of an entire room. But most flavors of them are tastier than a mofo!

Curt-Man
09-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13


5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

well what if they made mint droitos? :p anywho, i like the lots of cheese, so i went nocho cheesier.

Anthony
09-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
well what if they made mint doritos?

*GAG*

Kain
09-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
well what if they made mint droitos?

Well, if they did that they mind as well make 'Your Neighbor's Brown-Eye' Doritos...

WhiteKnight77
09-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Taco. Hard to find them nowadays. :(

BongoBob
09-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Werd. Corn Nuts comes to mind. Those things will stink the hell out of an entire room. But most flavors of them are tastier than a mofo!

Ummm...

Originally posted by BongoBob
Salsa Verda biatch!

*tosses up gang signs*

Yeah, everybody had doritto breath last year. I bought a crapload of the listerene pocket packs and started givin them out to people who were eating durittos. Nasty breath. Same things with funyuns, and corn nuts. Corn nut breath kills :(

Eh hem ;)

ZBomber
09-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm eating Cooler Ranch right now. :( Sometimes they make me sick if I go to sleep soon after tho, so now I gotta stay awake :p

BongoBob
09-05-2004, 09:46 PM
That sucks. The worst thing I get is heartburn sometimes. And Verps. They do not taste as good when they come back up, or when they go back down :(

ZBomber
09-05-2004, 09:47 PM
I wanted to eat more, but I have a stupid moquito in here and I don't want it on my food. :p

Now, i sleep......

Darth Groovy
09-05-2004, 10:41 PM
I like pretty much all of them except for Cooler Ranch.

The ONLY reason I don't like cooler ranch is because I was camping with some friends and all we had to eat was a big ass bag of those. We ate them until we passed out, and the whole tent wreaked of cool ranch Doritoes. When I woke up the next morning, a buddy of mine started eating them again, and I ralphed outside the tent.

Haven't touched them since.

Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?

CapNColostomy
09-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Ummm...



Eh hem ;)

Oh, well excuse the hell out of me! Shall I lay down in traffic now?

ZBomber
09-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Oh, well excuse the hell out of me! Shall I lay down in traffic now?

Yes. :)


"Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?"

Gah, I know! EXTREMELY annoying. :(

I didn't like Cooler Ranch for awhile, but I started to about a year ago.

CapNColostomy
09-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Yes. :)

Alright, but I'm dragging you by the neck out there with me.

ET Warrior
09-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Alright, but I'm dragging you by the neck out there with me.

I like the way the love between swampies is so thick it's almost palpable :dozey:

Hiroki
09-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Spicier for me. And Obi, you forgot the real worst side affect of all...they make you F.A.T ;) Nuff said. Man, I haven't eaten one in nearly a year for fear of weight gain.

ZBomber
09-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Alright, but I'm dragging you by the neck out there with me.

I'll be sure to bring the video camera. ;)

Yes, now I'm eating the Cheese flavor. You can't resist the sexy dorito breath. :p

SeleneRayne
09-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy


Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?


Yeah, but it still tastes good. :)

To avoid the horrid Dorito breath, when I buy them, I usually buy gum or mints as well. Wintergreen gum

CapNColostomy
09-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by SeleneRayne
To avoid the horrid Dorito breath, when I buy them, I usually buy gum or mints as well. Wintergreen gum

Bah, I just bask in my own stank and stand as close to people as possible.

Kain
09-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Bah, I just bask in my own stank and stand as close to people as possible.

Werd

El Sitherino
09-06-2004, 09:06 PM
cooler ranch owns your mom.

CapNColostomy
09-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
cooler ranch owns your mom.

Bull. Methamphetamines and some dude called Leroy own MY mom.

MADD>uB<
09-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Bull. Methamphetamines and some dude called Leroy own MY mom.


Damn my dad gets around:freakout:

Darth Groovy
09-07-2004, 12:45 AM
YOU guys are nucking futs! :p

CapNColostomy
09-07-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
nucking futs!

Oh yeah, I'll be yoinking that one to add to my arsenal.

Kain
09-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Oh yeah, I'll be yoinking that one to add to my arsenal.

Either you're old or you don't get out much:p

CapNColostomy
09-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Kain
Either you're old or you don't get out much:p

Ow. You've wounded me. Actually it's both. I'm old, AND I don't get out much. But I'm going to go see Goatwhore next month! Can you say that? NO! HAHA! I'll make a thread about it when it's closer to time.

Acrylic
09-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Cooler Ranch. On account of its so...Ranchy, and I love ranch.

meh.

*leaves*

Kain
09-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I like Sour Cream and Onion chips...

...but Cooler Ranch pwns all Doritos.

ET Warrior
09-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
YOU guys are nucking futs! :p

And you've been watching Dicky Roberts :dozey:


:xp:

ZBomber
09-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Sour Creme and onion + me don't get along......

Darth Groovy
09-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
And you've been watching Dicky Roberts :dozey:


:xp:

Never seen it. :o