PDA

View Full Version : Clans, look here! Free Agents!

JOE $MOE
09-08-2004, 02:14 PM
:cool: This is a thread for free agents.

if you need a clan post in here and clans will PM you or contaact you using your contact info.heres a good example of what it could look like.

Name on site:
Name in game:
platform(s):
Position(s) you want to play:
Contact info:
extra info:

PistolPete
09-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Name on site: Pistol Pete

Name in game: Pistol Pete

platform(s): PC

Position(s) you want to play: Scout, Pilot, Trooper

Contact info: jrbill@gmail.com, AIM-bscott05

extra info: I have been in clans before and I am very experienced with them. I enjoy setting up tactics and using teamwork. I want to join a US based clan only.

:atat:

Cpt. Bannon
09-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Name in game: Cpt. Bannon or dorsai3d
Position(s) you want to play: Scout, Pilot
Contact info: dorsai3d@gmail.com, AIM: dorsai3d
extra info: I'm good in a support role, and i'm great with tactics, and i'm a decent sniper.

EDIT: I've found a clan. (BTW this is a good thread, i've gotten offers from at least 5 clans)

Wardog1368
09-11-2004, 04:41 AM
Name on site:wardog1368
Name in game:wardog1368
platform(s):ps2
Position(s) you want to play:wookie,sniper
Contact info:CraigHerndon@hotmail.com

WinDo
09-13-2004, 10:22 AM
Name on site:WinDo

Name in game:WinD`

platform(s):PC

Position(s) you want to play:scout,pilot

Contact info: Aim: Whatsmyname877 or my email nikesoccer2oo4@yahoo.com

extra info:ive had lots of teamwork experience im very good at teamwork and sniping since i have experience in counter-strike clans and ive played in leagues such as caleague.com in counter-strike and also a good pilot because ive played many wwII flying games im looking for a team that wants to play competitivly and that will work well as a team and that wants to have lots of fun!

alexnq
09-14-2004, 10:58 AM
I want a clan that plays with the Clones and Empire I'll play as a jet trooper that will fly vehicles if needed i can also snipe i know this cause my best friend beta tested this game so I got a go.Post here or email me at alexnpq@eircom.net

AlFett
09-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Name on site:ALFett

Name in game:ALFett

Position(s) you want to play: Trooper, Sniper, Pilot

Contact info:alejandro.d@sympatico.ca
extra info: Clan experience, tactical coordinator

Darth Brutus
09-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Name on site: Darth Brutus
Name in game: Darth Butus (getting game on 9-24-04)
platform(s): play station 2
Position(s) you want to play: Any
Contact info: rdsears44830@yahoo.com
extra info: have had experience in battlefield 1942. days avaliable mondays, sat and sund.

-=DarkZero=-
09-21-2004, 07:33 PM
The Squall
EvOLution
ps2
Been playing, and I'm best at being a soldier, sniper, and pilot.
contact info, just pm me.

treemonster
09-22-2004, 12:21 AM
name on site: treemonster
game name: Darth Vader
pc
positions: i do best with the default class(sniping assualting etc.) btu can do anything.

1-3:1 ratios so far in mutliplayer. i'm an lpb, play alot of desert combat and soem counterstrike. i've g ot a jstick and know how to use it.
horabfisbalger@hotmail.com

preferably in north west us(near alberta), or western canada.

tattoojim9
09-22-2004, 07:43 PM
looking for xb torneys.......please reply:fett:

Cormega
09-23-2004, 01:27 PM
In game name: Cormega
Galactic Empire: Stormtrooper
Republic: Clone Trooper
Fav vehicle: Galactic Empire AT-ST

Aim CoRmega XL
Email Cormega_xl@msn.com

Im a PS2 gamer with no head set atm. Been playing since day1.

knunchucksammy
09-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Hello,

I bought a copy 1 hour after the game was released, and have been playing it since. I am looking for a clan to join that has their stuff together. Here is my information that will help you decide if I am a good pick for your Clan:

I began my online gaming with the Firearms Mod. I joined a clan Named AF or Assault Force, which was a sister clan to EF or Elite Force. My Screen name for that game and all Half-life Mods was Knunchucksammy. Soon after, there were some leadership issues because the leader did not have a good place to play and a good connection. He asked me to lead the clan, after being in it for only a couple of months. This was a pretty good clan, and pretty popular. We placed 4th in the CAL league that I participated in. I lead the clan to this victory, and we soon after left the game because I did not have the time to devote to the game to get good at it like I wanted to.

Day of Defeat: I started a clan named FuPa which was a mockery of clans basically, but only because DoD clans that we had come in to contact with were extremely rude. Not stereotyping, just making an observation. I got disgustingly good at this game. I couldn't even play Avalanche or some of the other maps without getting booted for supposedly cheating. I was one of the best "commando" style players in that game that I have seen.

Star Wars Galaxies: I started and lead the largest Rebel Guild on the server "Corbantis". We were a PvP Guild, which still takes skill in this game, and had voice communication and practices etc. My brother lead the army, and I lead the Guild. It was one of the best legends on the server, but some Imperials would tell you that we were hated, well, because the enemy hates their most worthy opponent.... I am proud of this endeavor.

About me:

I am a wedding DJ, so I have a bit of time of during the week. Weekends are inconsistent, and nights can be taken up untill later on. I am willing to practice, and I am willing to be a member that will play whenever I can. I can type about 70 wpm, so communication is good, although I completely expect whatever clan I join to have voice communication and yes I understand how to use Ventrillo and Teamspeak and I have them both. I also am an experienced Forum user and I like to join the Forum community when I get into a game.

I am often times referred to as one of the nicest people you will meet, but I have a sick sense of humor sometimes. I want to join a clan that has their act together, and I would like to be an asset to them as I have been with every other online game that I have played. I am in every sense of the word a "Power Gamer".

Screename: Back Irie

Email Address: knunchucksammy@hotmail.com

Hit me up via EMAIL please if you have any more questions or would like to talk to me about joining.

Lets join some leagues, and lets win them :)

HarkoninVSC
09-24-2004, 05:09 AM
Name in game:HarkoninVSC

Contact info:
MSN messenger - harkonin@hotmail.com
Xfire - HarkoninVSC

position:to rule the galaxy

extra info:
I'm pretty good as a marksman/jet trooper.
Really good on the speeder.

Tor McJara
09-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Name on site: Tor McJara

Name in game: Tor McJara

Position(s) you want to play: Any (not to picky)

Contact info: Tor.McJara@Gmail.com or Lv.7Jedi (AIM)

extra info: Well, I'm an experienced gamer who has a lot of free time.

Chatchkie
09-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Name on site: Chatchkie
Name in game: Chatchkie
platform(s): XBOX
Position(s) you want to play: Any, I excel as scout and troop
Contact info: grossie037@yahoo.com
extra info: Socom II vet, clan: MidWest Elite (heard of us? if you play socom you should've)

Oriius
09-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey Oriius here
im looking for someone to play with who is not crap on this game. i play on XBOX and i own pretty much anyone. man i own. nah im kidding. just wonderin if anyone wanted to play. Im Oriius on XL.

JOE $MOE
09-26-2004, 04:41 AM
Note:please you the format that i provided above to make it easier for clans to get all your info and to make the thread neater.also please edit your post once you have been recruited so clans do not keep sending you free agent spam.
you may also add your online rank to your post.

thats all carry on.

jokakilla
09-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Name on site:jokakilla
Name in game:JokaKilla
platform(s):PS2
Position(s) you want to play:pilot,scout,trooper
Contact info:TheBabeMaster1@yahoo.com
extra info:i dont have the game yet ill have it by next week but i wana be rdy for it and be in a clan

doc2toxic
09-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Name on site: Doc2toxic
Name in game: Doc2toxic
Position(s) you want to play: Trooper, pilot
Contact info: doc2toxic@yahoo.com
extra info: Been playing 1st person shooters since Q1. I play best with teams that work together. Players that go off on their own and end up hosing up missions really piss me off!!

Semper Fi!

master_cheif
09-27-2004, 09:25 AM
how we can be in a clan in swbf because we cant add friend we just can join a server and when we join the server we dont know who is in this server

Tor McJara
09-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Personaly I would use the All-seeing Eye. It has favorites and such that you can organize. Makes things alot better.

PeaZe
09-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Are there any clans in the uk that play battlefront i'm really intrested in joining/starting one

e-mail me at same_old_matt@hotmail.com, X-Fire = Peaze

JOE $MOE
09-27-2004, 12:57 PM
the anwser is having an organized clan with a website.for example all TOL's members meet on http://tol-hq.fragism.com then we challenge other clans to matches over AIM usually.then we just play.Match format will be coming shortly.please do not post here unless you are a free agent.

DaiusStryker
09-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Name on site: DaiusStryker
Name in game: Daius
platform(s): PS2
Position(s) you want to play: FootSoldier
Contact info:
Aim: LordDaius
E-Mail: LordDaius@aol.com

extra info:
Tanks? My friends
Fighters? We have issues

I play the guys in white armor... I run and shoot things and don't mind being cheep to get the job done. I'm working on getting my sniper skills up to Par

PAYBACK Joker
09-29-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Tor McJara
Personaly I would use the All-seeing Eye. It has favorites and such that you can organize. Makes things alot better. Yeah, that works really good for PC games, but not for the PS2.

PAYBACK Joker
09-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by ..The Squall..
The Squall
EvOLution
ps2
Been playing, and I'm best at being a soldier, sniper, and pilot.
contact info, just pm me. Hey squall, your PM box is full so no one can PM you!

MacBeth0904
09-29-2004, 10:54 AM
nm

MasterMahan
09-30-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Mahan

In game Name: Master Mahan
Platform: PC
Position(s): Scout, Pilot, Trooper
Contact me via: AIM (JediMasterMahan), E-mail (JediMasterMahan@yahoo.com)
Added info: Games Played (JO, JA, Planetside, Galaxies, Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon, Americas Army)
I am familiar with Team Speak and Ventrillo and prefer to use them for communicating. Yes that means I have a Mic.
I also prefer to be on a small and effective team.

Jack4ss
09-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Name on site: Jack4ss
Name in game: JAckass
Position(s) you want to play: Infantry
Contact info: bling_bling1234@hotmail.com
extra info: Just ask..

dweebe
09-30-2004, 11:25 AM
name on site: dweebe
Name on game:dweebe
platforms:playstaiton 2, and PC
Positions:scout, sniper, still working on pilot.
Contact info: dweebe12@yahoo.com
extra info: i have a lot of online experince with games like Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, Wolfenstien Return to Castle Wolfenstien, and i am familiar with the mic, because i have one.

dweebe
09-30-2004, 11:25 AM
name on site: dweebe
Name on game:dweebe
platforms:playstaiton 2, and PC
Positions:scout, sniper, still working on pilot.
Contact info: dweebe12@yahoo.com
extra info: i have a lot of online experince with games like Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, Wolfenstien Return to Castle Wolfenstien, and i am familiar with the mic, because i have one.

timo_manda
10-02-2004, 06:50 AM
name on site: timo_manda
Name on game:Timo
platforms: PC
Positions: trooper, guy with bazooka
Contact info: timo88_8@hotmail.com
extra info: i have never been in a clan before, but battlefront is really a team game so id love join a clan>> 15 YEARS OLD i live in the netherlands(its in europe)

jaypinjp
10-02-2004, 09:13 AM
Name on site: jaypinjp
Name in game: wookiesox
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper or Soldier
Contact info: jaypinjp@yahoo.com
extra info: AIM - BoratsMoustache

Looking for a clan who plays frequently, using thought out strategy.

Tavion
10-03-2004, 12:02 AM
I am loking for a clan
:D

DeathByCake
10-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Name on site: DeathByCake
Name in game: Death By Cake
Position(s) you want to play:Assault, Heavy Weapons, CQB, Occasional sniper.
Contact info:Thermal_assault@hotmail.com
extra info:Looking for a clan that's more about casual play, just a bit sick of the lack of co-operation in-game.

sestes
10-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Name on site: sestes
Name in game:sestes
Position(s) you want to play: Infantry
( I'm all about conquring bases )
Contact info: shawn.estes@adelphia.net
extra info:Avalible 6pm - 9pm (LA Time)

I love this game, and I spend at least two hours a day on it.

Jaden Malip
10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Tavion
I am loking for a clan
:D
I'm sure you are.

mrflippy
10-04-2004, 08:58 PM
Name on site: mrflippy
Name in game: mrflippy
Position(s) you want to play: rocket, pilot (though I'm not all that great at flying)
Contact info: mrflippy@tresgeek.net
extra info: not always available on weekends.

BENNY_FETT
10-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Name on site: BENNY_FETT
Name in game: BENNY_FETT
Position(s) you want to play: TROOPER, SNIPER
Contact info: ben_erskine@Yahoo.com
extra info: Good trooper, with good sniping skills with the blaster rifle, also good diver. I play most weekdays after 5pm est.

digitalpimp
10-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Name on site: digitalpimp
Name in game: digitlpimp
Position(s) you want to play: dont really mind mainly driodeka sniper and posibly pilot
Contact info: jon_williams666@hotmail.com
extra info: im usally on my computer if it hasn't buged up like it useally does :deathii:

zethi
10-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Name on site: zethi
Name in game: zethi
Position(s) you want to play: trooper, pilot
extra info: Previous competitive expirience in multiple games at top levels.

Benjoss
10-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Hey Gang,

Looking for a SW Battlefront Clan,

Name on site: Benjoss
Name in game: Benjoss
Position(s) you want to play: Play best as a straight forward Trooper/Soldier. Not a bad sniper though...
Contact info: benjoss@starskynhutch.wanadoo.co.uk

Online about 3 nights a week, work depending and more at the weekends.

Nice Apples

Ben :evanpiel:

RebelScum!
10-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Name on Site:RebelScum1

Name on Game:RebelScum!

Platform: pc

Positions:Dark Trooper, Super Battle Droid, Rebel Soldier, Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, Shock Trooper or Arc Trooper

Dislikes: Rebels (not good with them anyhow), Snipers (i like them its just i can't be one

I hope im good enough to be in a clan contact me in game (if you can find me) or pm on the forums.

p.s. If the clan requires AIM or E-mail...DOn't have aim yet and E-mail server is busted

Pingu
10-09-2004, 07:20 AM
asl

Kenobii
10-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm just trying to find a decent group of players to get online and play Battlefront on PS2. Most clans look like they are running on a PC platform but I'm trying to get away from PC gaming to move to online console gaming. I'm new to PS2 online play and Battlefront is my first game I've played using the network adapter.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I'm 26 years old and very happily married. I started and ran a very successful Diablo II LOD clan called the Brotherhood of the Westmarch Saints (BOWS). There, I was known as MacManus. Our member base dipped into the 70-80 mark at one time, then we decided to crack down on the quality of members. I have since retired from Diablo and I'm looking for a new challenge. I consider myself to be a pretty decent SWBF player and enjoy gaming with other good players but I'm not looking for an ELITE clan, just a bunch of MATURE players that like to work as a team and learn from each other in SW Battlefront.

Thanks for your time,
Kenobii

Duront
10-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Name on site: Duront
Name in game: Duront
platform(s): Pc
Position(s) you want to play: Sniping, Hit and Run, Pointman
Contact info: nschwier@ringling.edu
extra info: I prefer Republic, but I like all the factions

ixael_4
10-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Name on Site:Ixael_4

Name on Game:Ixael_4 or Ixael

Positions:Any basic, I prefer infantry though

Dislikes: I normally don't use the "unique" units, so not much practice

Likes: Clans with some sort of purpose, or at least a theme

other: I don't frequent the forums really, I'm a pretty hardcore gamer. I may not be able to play on some weekends though as I am in school right now, and may go home on weekends. I have my computer configured for our local ethernet, and i do not have broadband access at home. You know, Po' School Kid.

monkey joe
10-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Kenobii
Hey guys, I'm just trying to find a decent group of players to get online and play Battlefront on PS2. Most clans look like they are running on a PC platform but I'm trying to get away from PC gaming to move to online console gaming. I'm new to PS2 online play and Battlefront is my first game I've played using the network adapter.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I'm 26 years old and very happily married. I started and ran a very successful Diablo II LOD clan called the Brotherhood of the Westmarch Saints (BOWS). There, I was known as MacManus. Our member base dipped into the 70-80 mark at one time, then we decided to crack down on the quality of members. I have since retired from Diablo and I'm looking for a new challenge. I consider myself to be a pretty decent SWBF player and enjoy gaming with other good players but I'm not looking for an ELITE clan, just a bunch of MATURE players that like to work as a team and learn from each other in SW Battlefront.

Thanks for your time,
Kenobii

Hey me too go to my site: www.geocities.com/scrappo1/80th_Monkey_Attack_Squad.html
or E-Mail me @ scrappo1@yahoo.com

SpacemanChi34
10-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Name on site: SpacemanChi34

Name in game: SpacemanChi34

Position(s) you want to play: any, pilot or scout preferred

Contact info: email: rocketfuel34@sbcglobal.net AIM: SpacemanChi34

extra info: I'm a good pilot, as well as a good gunner and a good shot with a sniper rifle. I'll play for any faction.

Agent 47
10-18-2004, 01:50 AM
hi all this is Agent 47 from the Official UBC clan. me and my co-owner Lost_Prophet are looking for some brand new members go to www.freewebs.com/ubc_clan to join.

thanks all:deathstar

Pandy
10-19-2004, 05:52 AM
Name on site: Pandy

Name in game: Pandy

platform(s): Playstation two

Position(s) you want to play: Dont mind

Contact info:fishman99_30@hotmail.com

extra info: Well i love star wars battlefront its great, aint been on here be4 thought it was tyme i got a clan tho, im in one in socom two as well and im on fifa 2004 and hardware.

Peace out Pandy Town:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

skatea23
10-19-2004, 03:38 PM
hey looking for my first clan!

new to online multiplayer, but NOT to gaming. Love Battlefront!

name: Scotty
name on site: skatea23
name in game: scotty
platform: PC
best positions: (republic) 1) TROOPER, 2) non-starfighter PILOT; 3) JET TROOPER, 4) SCOUT

looking for a clan that wants to use TEAMWORK and STRATEGY and uses TEAMSPEAK to do it.

contact me via AIM: skatea23 or email scottykyzer@hotmail.com

Masterme5
10-20-2004, 10:04 AM
masterme5
},AIRWOLF,{
pc
sniper, soldier, pilot
audun_hb@hotmail.com
love star wars...

Masterme5
10-21-2004, 05:58 AM
also jet-pack trooper, droideka, dark trooper and nothing more...

:lsduel: = :wan: :mauls:

Capt. Kain
10-22-2004, 05:53 AM
I am looking for a good clan to join to share my SW BF experiences with.

Name on site: Capt. Kain

Name in game: Capt Kain

Position(s) you want to play: Assault Troop/Pilot/Jetpack Troop/ pretty much any position with teamwork.

Contact info: kamartte@hotmail.com

Extra Info:
Have been playiing FPS since Doom came out. Had my own clan in Quake II. I love teamplay and section attacks. I am a good trooper to the cause looking to have a great time in teamwork in taking out the enemies with ease.
I am leaving this message hoping there is a clan out there that is recruiting for good teamplay with comms on TS/Vent.
I am located in Canada along the eastern coast. My Time Zone is AST. I am pretty much on almost any night between 6-9PM EST though. And on during day on weekends when I can.

Neon
10-22-2004, 06:34 AM
In Outer Rims Garrison Clan we search for Dutch people.
If you could tell where you are from, we know if we can ontact you.

Abnagle
10-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Name on site: Abnagle

Name in game: Fn0rk

Platform: PC, of course

Positions I wanna play: Trooper, Sniper and jettrooper. Can also be secondary pilot

Extra Info:

I'm seeking a clan with good tactics and of -game contact. I'm good at tactics, and I am good at being in a "strike team". I live in sweden, stockholm.

Agent 47
10-23-2004, 10:54 PM
the official [UBC] clan are thinking of asking you (Abnagle) to join, one thing tho WOT IS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!

we hope you will consider our offer e-mail me at stevewright@omne.uk.net
or go to the official clan website at www.freewebs.com/ubc_clan

Abnagle
10-24-2004, 02:16 AM
I would really like to join your clan. My email is: antideon@hotmail.com.

Masterme5
10-25-2004, 08:07 AM
also secondary pilot

thanks for reminding me abnagle;)

Masterme5
10-25-2004, 09:05 AM
pingu! finally some more then me from norway! endelig. heia norge:)

Rebel Comm.
10-27-2004, 03:03 AM
Name on site: Rebel Comm.
Name in game: Rebel Comm.
Position(s) you want to play: Pilot, Troop, Medic (pilot with medi-pack)
Contact info: Rabbitroberts@msn.com (also messenger same thing)
extra info: Comm. stands for commander, I woud like a rebel clan, so pm me or email me, I'm comp lots, im 13 coming 14 by the way.

Ch1cago88
10-27-2004, 06:31 AM
|-LoP-| would love to have you on the team Rebel Comm.! I sent you an email on more information.

Website- www.legacyofpain.com

Or you can just email me at JoinLoP@comcast.net if you are interested in joining.

-Ch1cago88

Imperial Lupus
10-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Name on site: Imperial Lupus
Name in game :Lupus
Platform:pc
Position:sniper
Contact:AIM: lupus the mighty E-mail: mrmartian@gossimer.net

skatea23
10-29-2004, 08:31 PM
So I got recruited by a great clan using this forum! It's called RDH (rabid dogs of hell) (www.rabiddogsofhell.com). Go on over and check them out! Post in the forums and tell them you want to join. Gotta be 17 though (and there's an application process). BUt they're awesome gamers!

icE_x
11-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Name on site: icE_x

Name in game: icE

platform(s): PC (Used to have XBOX but traded it in for EB Credit)

Position(s) you want to play: I'm ok as a sniper, but a regular trooper with my rapid fire - i like to rush at the enemy and jus gun em down :P

Contact info: You can email me at digitalfusionx@earthlink.net . Thinking of getting an XFire ID soon.

extra info: I'm out of highschool now, workin on makin some money n hookin up my car :P But i have a lot of free time on my hands, and i love to play this game, along with counterstrike every now and then. I have a web design business (www.cflcomputing.com) so if anyone is interested in starting a clan and need help with a site or anything, hit me up. :P

MoNkEyBrAiN
11-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Name on site: MoNkEyBrAiN

Name in game: MoNkEyBrAiN

Position(s) you want to play: Any, whatever the situation demands, although I'm a crap pilot.

Contact info: imonkeybrain@hotmail.com

extra info: Looking for a UK clan with teamspeak or that aspiration. I'm 31 and played Ghost recon and Far Cry before SWBF. I need a home free from Darth Kevins.

1 Mb ADSL
Radeon 9700pro
32" Samsung LCD

JoffyFett_TAW
11-12-2004, 05:48 AM
Ive sent you a email MoNkEyBrAiN, look forward to hearing from you :)

Nokill
11-12-2004, 09:18 AM
I have send the most promesing players an email and im hoping to hear from you soon :)

btw this is a realy good idear also becouse there are yust to many clans now its more like ho come first gets them ;)

Noriyule
11-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Name on Site: Noriyuke

Name in Game: Noriyuke

Platforms: PC. Xbox.

Position(s) you want to play: All Troops. Anything that is needed for the Map or Situation.

Contact Info:Noriyuke@Gmail.com AIM:Noriyuke MSN:Webspy121@hotmail.com

Extra info: Ive been playing this game for a while and i love it. I Can Practice on Wedsndays from 3:00pm-6:00pm, Sundays from 12:00pm-8:00pm. Eastern Standard Time. I can Play at those Times as well :P

krazzed
11-16-2004, 11:28 AM
site name : krazzed

game name: Krazzed

platforms: pc

position: rocket infantray or pilot

extra: i play star wars battlefront and jk3

Locke-77
11-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Name on site: Locke-77
Name in game: Locke
Platform(s): PC
Posistion: Any
Contact info: Email me at locke_77@msn.com or I have msn messenger as well for the same email

Extra info: I'm looking for a recreational clan basically. I'm kind of new to the whole first person shooter thing (I have some limited CS experience). Basically I'm just looking for a clan that will let me learn how to play properly without *******s pking me or people calling me a 'noob' all the time. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

Nokill
11-17-2004, 07:58 AM
this topic is for ppl ho are looking for a clan not clan's looking for members :mad:

sith4ever99
11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
To Nokill:
how are people supposed to know what clan to join if the clans cant respond?

To those looking for clans:
HD is in desperate need of members. Almost any position is avalible so look on our post in this section for details on contacting us.

Join the team :blubeam: :launcher: :rifle1: :uzi1:

Nokill
11-18-2004, 07:35 PM
well by email, icq, yahoo and pm maby?
and maby the 50048i902145832905 topics under this topic that contains the letters join us or clan looking :confused:

Evil Dark Jedi
11-18-2004, 07:49 PM
(Ok I am getting Xbox Live this Christmas so I wont be playing until then.)

Site Name: Evil Dark Jedi
In Game Name: ???(Ill edit when I find out.)
Platform: Xbox
Position(s): Any.
Contact me via PM.

AirRaider_DSC
11-19-2004, 12:38 PM
theres alot of people looking for a clan here and i dont know which ones are already in one now so if u havent joined one yet.
http://www.dragonspirit.netfirms.com post on our fourms there in the new members section. we are accept people form everywere and of every skill level. If u suck ill teach you my self and if your good you can teach people.

were all close freinds and are happy to have new freinds.so join up ^^

sith4ever99
11-19-2004, 02:37 PM
I can't emphisize how many people the PC branch needs. join us and be apart of one of the best clans battlefront will ever see!

drowdude
11-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Name on site: drowdude

Name in game: drowdude

Position(s) you want to play: I'm flexible, but prefer soldiers, stormtroopers, jet troopers, or snipers. Pretty decent as a ground pilot as well... although the airborne ships are too annoying for me to bother with...

Contact info: drowdude @ yahoo.com .... you can contact me through Y! messenger via that screenname as well.

extra info: I have Teamspeak set up along with passable mic.

I am already a member of -=|TiTs|=-, and played with them as -=|TiTs|=- Assassin for a bit... but while they are a great bunch of people, they are really more focused on other games... thus this post ;)

Rawk_Fist
11-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Name on site:Rawk_Fist
Name in game:Rawk_Fist
Position(s) you want to play:sniper
Contact info:z_ocken@hotmail.com, yahoo: x_z_a_c_h_x

Silvermachine
11-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Name on site: Silvermachine

Name in game: SIlvermachine

platform(s): PC & Xbox

Position(s) you want to play: Pilot Or Sharpshooter

Contact info: Thequestionator63@hotmail.com

Extra info: I used to play Day of Defeat alot, but when battlefront came out i started to play it alot. I'm 14 years old and turning 15 very soon. I also play BF Vietnam. I'm just looking for a clan to play with in matches and such. I'm top 10 in the rebels rank and I just want a clan and server to call home.

Rawk_Fist
11-22-2004, 05:04 PM
cancel my post, i am no longer a FA

IC_Jaycensolo
11-30-2004, 03:55 AM
for those who want to join a clan go and register here:http://impclones.thefreebizhost.com/phpBB2/

we have server plus a 50 slot ventrilo server.

We welcome everyone

are name is Imperial Clones

if u want more info please e-mail me at jaylogs@hotmail.com

hope to hear from people soon

ELDER_PRED
12-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Name on site: ELDER_PRED
Name in game: ELDER_PRED
Platforms: PC
Positions I want to play: I am able to do very well with any person and will use the one that the situation most calls for.
Contact info: ams_gamer@hotmail.com
Extra info: I am very experienced in this game and am a good pilot, strategist, a usually accurate shot, and enjoy working on a team.

sith4ever99
12-03-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by ELDER_PRED
Name on site: ELDER_PRED
Name in game: ELDER_PRED
Platforms: PC
Positions I want to play: I am able to do very well with any person and will use the one that the situation most calls for.
Contact info: ams_gamer@hotmail.com
Extra info: I am very experienced in this game and am a good pilot, strategist, a usually accurate shot, and enjoy working on a team.

Hire on Demand PC needs some good pilots. If you or anyone else wnats to join go to our new website here (http://republic.fragism.com/hireondemand/index2.html)

[RDH]Skip 4Play
12-05-2004, 11:43 PM
As a gentle reminder for all clans looking to post, there is a thread for that - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133764

This thread is for recruits whom you are able to contact through either their personal information or through a PM on this site.

Please show respect for the other clans that use this site and do not post responses on this thread. If every clan were to post on the recruit thread then there would be so much spam that this thread would become unusable.

jet troop chris
12-22-2004, 10:11 PM
well im looking for a clan here my info along with my killing average

Name on site: jet troop chris
Name in game: Jet Troop Chris
platform(s): ps2
Position(s) you want to play: jet trooper
Contact info: email;chris121750@yahoo.com aim;chris121760
extra info:i average about 40 kills per game and die around ten i also have to ask for only us based clan offers

masterbob7
12-26-2004, 07:42 AM
Nameonsite: masterbob7
Nameongame: Indoril
Position: sniper
Contact info: Pm or masterbob8@yahoo.com

boranchistanger
12-27-2004, 08:06 AM
COnsider the IEF, the first clan created for Battlefront. The website is http://iefbattlefront.greatnow.com Youy must have AIM to join the clan. You can contact me there at boranchistanger.

-Boran

tommygunner
12-30-2004, 05:16 PM
i posted this in the "post ur clan info" thread so i will post it here...:D

Hey i am from Godly Nightz... we r lookin for some good american players... we play on the PC... we have some kickass players... =[GKZ]= Krazyman is # 54 on gamespy... =[GKZ]= iam8up is #70 and =[GKZ]= Bl@zin is # 81... i am not tryin to say this to brag or anything... our leaders for swbf is Iam8up and Bl@zin is our executive officer... our site is Godly Nightz we also play AA Unreal Tournament 2004 and Diablo 1&2 so check the site out and give us a try!

CaioNintendo
01-03-2005, 04:11 AM
Plz i need a clan!

Name: CaioNintendo
Position: Bazooka
Contact info: msn/e-mail: nintendo_caio@msn.com

Libanio
01-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Name on site:Libanio
Name in game:Libanio BR
Position(s) you want to play:Scout, troper
Contact info:e-mail tutucamon@hotmail.com, msn tutucamon@hotmail.com
extra info:I am the best player and i give the better of me

shomemiss
01-09-2005, 04:55 AM
Site name:shomemiss
Game name: UNKNOWN
Platform: Playstation 2
Positions I play: All over, but I'm good with infantry
Anything else: I have a headset, I average 26-30 kills a game...
My e-mail is AKANO4@hotmail.com

Nokill
01-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by shomemiss
Site name:shomemiss
Game name: UNKNOWN
Platform: Playstation 2
Positions I play: All over, but I'm good with infantry
Anything else: I have a headset, I average 26-30 kills a game...
My e-mail is AKANO4@hotmail.com

i have already send you an email :)

Franchise
01-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Im searching for a clan but I dont have this game yet :(

Lord_Costy
01-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Well when you want, join DJ! This applys to all other members searching for a clan: post in the DJ thread or contact me!

Franchise
01-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Battle front for a PC right?

Lord_Costy
01-10-2005, 12:41 PM
yes indeed.

Franchise
01-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Battlefront only for PC?

-M|N-00Dawg
01-10-2005, 01:00 PM
There are clans around here for PS2 and XBox, I'm sure. Just not as many as us PC guys.

Franchise
01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
I have all of them so I should be good right?

-M|N-00Dawg
01-10-2005, 01:13 PM
LOL. I guess it depends which platform you buy Battlefront for. I recommend PC since the modding community will probably help keep this game alive.

Lord_Costy
01-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I always thought Consols were never meant for oinline play. My point will be proen by this (moddin is the only thing that kept JKA going)

Franchise
01-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah I guess so.

Nokill
01-10-2005, 09:28 PM
well i don't care ps2 or xbox or pc as long your a good player :)

ZorXe
01-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Name on site:ZorXe
Name in game:ZorXe
Platform:PC
Position you want to play :Troper,scout,pilot
Contact info: msn:emilio_1engvall@hotmail.com

extra info: i have ben in clane before and i are a good player. i hope i can come in to a clane :D

Nokill
01-11-2005, 08:31 AM
why are you not in that clan then anymore ZorXe ;)
well you know where to go if you wanna join my clan

Lord_Costy
01-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Nokill

hehe, nokill and I are in competition for recruits :)

Speaking of which, I never got my application back for the Masters Tourney, Nokill. Is it still on or not? I need to re apply anyway, my clan name has changed...

ZorXe
01-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Nokill

can i join your clane???? :)

ZorXe
01-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Nokill can i join your clane???? If you have msn so take my msn emilio_1engvall@hotmail.com plz will join your clan its cool:cool:

Nokill
01-13-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Costy
hehe, nokill and I are in competition for recruits :)

Speaking of which, I never got my application back for the Masters Tourney, Nokill. Is it still on or not? I need to re apply anyway, my clan name has changed...

yes its still on if you have read the forum oftenly ;)
www.tmtv2.tk

and we are both in a competition for new recruuts :)
there pretty hard to get for battlefront i must say :( but maby hat will not take all to long :)

we got 92 players and where now doing the times and stuf then later this month it will start

and yes its true not all confirmation mails gotten tro to the ppl :(

Originally posted by ZorXe
Nokill can i join your clane???? If you have msn so take my msn emilio_1engvall@hotmail.com plz will join your clan its cool:cool:

yer yer yer :D you can join
come to the forum on www.redcell.tk or on the forum
and do you have msn?

Lord_Costy
01-13-2005, 10:41 AM
Well it seems my clan isnt doing very much in the way of BF atm (im the only person who can be bothered it seems) so keep a slot open Nokill. If i dont get a few recruits by Monday, im packing up and joining Red Cell

Nokill
01-13-2005, 08:02 PM
your clan is multigaming?
well im also not doing a lot at BF myself i must edmid i got some members doing some BF only im looking for more members so the BF part of the clan can support itself :)

yes im looking for ppl ho can run the ingame for RC

in martch im going to do Republic commando :D

Lord_Costy
01-15-2005, 06:12 AM
My clan also does JKA. Thats how i found out about the Masters Tornament aswell. Im happy with the JKA part of the clan but if you have a slot open for the BF part then i wouldnt mind joining. If you needed it, i could also do some administrative work (not on any server you happen to have bu as in clan administration) for the BF division.

Nokill
01-15-2005, 06:45 AM
what do you exactly mean whit administrative work

Rodimus2025
01-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Name on Site: Rodimus2025
Name in Game: Rodimus_Prime20
Position: Any is fine but I seem to do better as a foot soilder
Extra: I have experince with clans I was leader of a clan on Swat 3 called TSU and co-leader of several others on there before creating TSU.
Contact Info: I can be reached at either azlizard2004@yahoo.com or roidmus_prime@adelphia.net

tommygunner
01-16-2005, 08:45 AM
hey ppl check out Godly Nightz (www.gkzclan.com) we r now recruiting in the -=MOC=- server so check it out...!

Jeminayr
01-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Name on site: Jeminayr

Name in game: Jeminayr

Position(s) you want to play: Trooper (but flexible)

Contact info: jonnyjonnygreaves@hotmail.com

Extra info: I'm a bit of a n00b... willing to learn and put a bit of time and effort in. Anyone UK/europe based? Time difference problems with US.

Nokill
01-18-2005, 07:53 PM
post that here please Admiral Thrawn
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1737770#post1737770
this treath is for ppl looking for clans not clan details :)

death2u
01-19-2005, 05:05 AM
Death2U

Death2U

PC

any position is fine

baba17172001@yahoo.com

played in a community for BF1942 (ranked as captain), experienced in COD and BF Vietnam

Hylian_Hero
01-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Name on site: Hylian_Hero
Name in game: Hylian_Hero
Position(s) you want to play: Sniper or anything really
Contact info: PM

latte
01-29-2005, 02:53 AM
Name on site: latte
Name in game: Rumbero
Position(s) you want to play: Any! Depending on strategy.
Contact info:Lautaro@sacuye.com
extra info: Tired of running and shooting aimlessly, looking for coordinated teams for cunning strategies. :jawa

SUZUKIrider
02-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Name:SUZUKIrider Name on game: Suzuki Team:CIS! Unit:Supa Battle Droid Email:mo_to_rider@yahoo or PM me Extra info: I am a pretty good playa,And I am very cooperative and very dangerous to the clones!!! CIS WAZ HERE!!!!!!

SUZUKIrider
02-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Name:SUZUKIrider Name on game: Suzuki Team:CIS! Unit:Supa Battle Droid Email:mo_to_rider@yahoo or PM me Extra info: I am a pretty good playa,And I am very cooperative and very dangerous to the clones!!! CIS WAZ HERE!!!!!!:jumpfire:

NegativeSmiley
02-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Name on site: NegativeSmiley
Name in game: Negative Smiley
Position(s) you want to play: Anything at all.
Contact info: PM and AIM - Negativesmiley
Extra info: Im a semi experinced gamer. Im looking for a clan that is more of a get together than extremly competitive. I like working on a team and all the jazz. Im just mainly looking for some fun more than to prove im "better" than everyone else.

sith4ever99
02-14-2005, 09:10 PM
hey all you PC guys check out HD

http://republic.fragism.com/hireondemand/index2.html

Forum:
http://hod.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/index.php

To contact our leader Blitzwolf, email him at hireondemand_PC@yahoo.com

Shadow_Scythe
02-16-2005, 11:53 AM
On site: Shadow
On Game: Richard
Preffered Positions:2. Pilot,3. Sniper, 1. Soldier
Contact info: E-Mail me a richard_dick_holton@yahoo.com or you can PM me!
Extra: Not exactly the best player, but i am willing to work at it.

ZorXe
02-21-2005, 09:37 AM
On Site: ZorXe
In Game: SplasH
Position:Sniper,pilot.
Contct info: Mail me on emilio_1engvall@hotmail.com

Linxmaster
03-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Name on site: Linxmaster
Name in game: Linxmaster
Contact info: PM, E-mail= darklinxmaster@yahoo.com, AIM= linxmasters

MEGA_BOOM_TIME
03-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Name on site:
Name in game:
platform(s):
Contact info:
extra info:

MEGA_BOOM_TIME
03-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Name on site: MEGA_BOOM_TIME

Name in game: MEGA_BOOM_TIME

Contact info:
info:myflyinghamster@yahoo.com

Extra Info:

Looking for an opportunistic clan to obliterate opponents into tiny, happy, smiling shards of nothingness. Twiki, the most dangerous, cunning, cruel, heartless bounty hunter in the galaxy, is part of the deal..bee-dee bee-dee!

daranih
03-30-2005, 03:43 PM
Name on site: Daranih
Name in game: Daranih
Position(s) you want to play: whatever is good
Contact info: daranih@hotmail.com

extra info: Looking for a clan for perhaps both BF and RC. Moderate playing time. Looking for a clan that needs good members, and that wants to be #1.

Neon
03-31-2005, 07:45 AM
Name on site: Neon

Name in game: Neon

Position(s) you want to play: Pilot, Soldier.

Contact info: Neon1989@gmail.com

Extra info: I just got my game again, and I'm going to play
a bit more now. I left my old clan ORG, because
there was nothing to do. So now I search for a clan
that plays a LOT with other clans, with a lot of allies.
I'm very good in flying starfighters and I prefer the
droid starfighter as my best vehicle. I hate heavy
weapons and I'm not a good sniper and also chat a
lot in game.

Darth Derkie
04-21-2005, 03:44 AM
Name on site: Darth Derkie
Name in game: Darth Derkie
Position(s) you want to play: Soldier, Pilot
Contact Info: derkvanderheide@hotmail.com
Extra info: I like to have team damage off.

Khmara
04-25-2005, 10:05 AM
Site Name: Khmara

Game Name: Khmara and Merc

Positions: Sniper, Rocket, Jet in order of expertise.

elite asswooper
05-01-2005, 04:59 AM
game name:elite asswpr
site name:elite asswooper
platform:ps2
position:trooper frontline. i have lots of experiance and i basicly always come first .:fett:
contact info:josephandrews43@msn.com
i like team damage off.

kidonfire1
05-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Name on site: kidonfire1

Name in game: kidonfire

Position(s) you want to play: Infantry, sniper, scout

Contact info: eric@kidonfire.com

extra info: I have been playing BF for a long time and I am pretty good.

manuch2k5
07-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Name on Site: manuch2k5
Name in Game:manuch2k5
Platform(s):PC
Posicion(s):Trooper,Sniper or pilot preferably trooper
Contact Info:zakuzeong@yahoo.com

Huge Star Wars Fan

Very polite

Can play weekdays after 4 to 9 PM
Weekend 10 am to 12 am

jedimasterkram
07-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Name on site:JediMasterKram
Name in game:JediMasterKram
Platforms(s):PC
Positions(s):Jet, or soldier.
Contact info:JediMasterkram@gmail.com

quixter
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Name on site: quixter
Name in game: quxiter
Position(s) you want to play: Rocket, Jet, Trooper, Wookie
Extra Info: Been playing for since it came out very experianced with rocket and with game.

Darkest Wolf
08-05-2005, 08:37 AM
name on site: Darkest Wolf
Name on game: Slayer
platforms: PC
Positions: Soldier, Marksman, Pilot
Armies: Rebels Republic Imperials
Contact info: 02corcoranc@kingschester.co.uk
extra info: i have no experience of being in a clan but i'm a competent gamer, and sure I could do well in a clan.

darth anubis
08-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey,

I'm the infantry commander of the <latd> lost and the dammed and I just want to invite any PC battlefront players to join. So if your interested PM me :) . Oh btw our clan site is www.latdclan.tk

SUZUKIrider
08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
HI umm that last guy who said he was me wasnt! he was gay!
Name? Suzuki^_^!
name on site? <-----------------
platform? PS2
Position? stormtrooper darktrooper anything works for me. ^_^!
Armie? ANYTHING WORKS!
contact? mo_to_rider@yahoo.com or PM me.
Extras? Very helpful and cooperrative and never been in clan but i team up with the other noclan players and its fun. Ps no headset sorry!

el_shaka127
08-14-2005, 05:26 AM
Name on site: el_shaka127
Name in game: el_shaka127
Position(s) you want to play: Anyone
Contact info: adosuna@prodigy.net.mx or adrianboy127@hotmail.com.mx
extra info: Im most of a beginner in the game, but i dont do it bad, in fact i end many time in the first places, i prefer the assault and shocktrooper classes, but im fine with all the classes, anything else you want to know just ask it.

Arc_captain_501
08-19-2005, 01:49 PM
platform:Ps2
Positions you want to play:Trooper, jet trooper, and okay as a sniper
Contact info:trooper6786@yahoo.com
extra info: Perfer to play as the empire and the republic. i haven't played star wars battlefront online before, but my game is good. any other info just email me and one last thing i need to get a new adapter because mine went haywire.

IronMan18
09-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Site Name:IronMan18
Game name:IronMan18
Platforms:ps2
Solider: Trooper,Maksman,Jet Trooper,Rocket solider
Info: I play all the time and i beet all the big players like SWA)Obi-Wan and all those other big players.

Major Pwnage
09-05-2005, 02:47 PM
hey, darkestWolf join the {RM} i can make sure your talent doesnt go to waste

http://www.freewebs.com/therepublicmarauders/

DaiusStryker
09-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Name on site: DaiusStryker
Name in game: Daius
Position(s) you want to play: FootSoldier
Contact info:
Aim: LordDaius
E-Mail: LordDaius@aol.com

I play the guys in white armor... I run and shoot things and don't mind being cheep to get the job done. Its been a while.. but someone asked me a few times if I was looking for a clan, so I cam back... and yes, i'm lookin for a clan.

extra info:
Tanks? My friends
Fighters? We have issues
Normal Kill Count: 30-75
Max Kill Count: 135 Kills with 12 Deaths

I can Host a PS2 Dedicated Server, TeamSpeak

KOBRA800
09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Name on site: KOBRA800
Name in game: KOBRA
platform: PS2
position: demolitions

I've been playing Battlefront since it came out, and I've gotten pretty good. It seems all the competition is gone online, so I'd like to join a clan. I'm a team player, and you'll know that I'll have your back. I use a PS2 and I play online a lot, maybe some of you have seen me?

Chemical
09-15-2005, 05:55 PM
LOOKING FOR UK CLAN

Name on site: Chemical
Name in game: Chemicalofdestruction
Position(s) you want to play: Any, not picky but I prefer Trooper or Scout
Contact info: MSN (and email): chemicalofdestruction@hotmail.com / AIM: chemical1990
extra info:

Hey

Im looking for a UK based clan, have been playing Battlefront for around a year and I think I do well in the team shoot-outs and picking off men with a sniper.

Been a star wars fan since i was a kid when i first watched I think, episode 5 (Dont think thats the official name, but i name them by ep) and have been a mild fan since, but have a good knowledge of the star wars world.

Im looking for any clan really, whether your just getting started or been around for along time, just give me a shout :)

Flamealchemist
09-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Name in game: Somebody
Platform: PS2
Positions: Any
Extra Info: I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront for a long time and am very experienced in online play.

JohnLocke
10-05-2005, 02:42 AM
Name on site: JohnLocke
Name in game: LostLocke
Platform: PC only
Position(s): Pilot, Jet-(Trooper or dark trooper), Sniper
Extra Info: I've always been independant, but I love playing multi-player. I just hate when a server has TKers and glitchers. I want to join a clan that values STRATEGY and team CO-OPERATION over individual stats. I'll die for a team mate, if it serves the greater good. I don't mind being in a defesive position, like guarding CPs, sniping, etc.....
I am a pilot often, though I can't FLY for s&*t, I can manage ground based vehicles........AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-TE, IFT, stolen speeders, AATs, etc.....
Thanks all.......let me know

Xtermanator
10-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Name on site:Xtermanator
Name in game:Xtermanator
Position(s) you want to play: Heavy Weapons, Ground Medic
Contact info: PM or cloudstrife98@hotmail.com
extra info: I play this game a lot. I lose rarely on any level. Good in any faction. Helps go behind enemy lines to prevent vehicular spawns.

WorldWideWalton
10-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Name on site: WorldWideWalton
Name in game: WWW
Position(s) you want to play: Scout, Trooper
Contact info: walwalton@hotmail.com (walwalton)
extra info: Im new to this, I'm a big SW and first person shooting games from Australia and I became interested in playing since my best mate got involved in clan games with Battlefield 2 on PC.

Exz398
10-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Name on site:Exz398

Name in game:Parasite

Platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play: Trooper/Blaster Rifle

Contact info:ianyen@hotmail.com

extra info: Looking for a clan that play in tournaments or in a League

Thanks All =0)

Dervish108
10-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Nick: Dervish
Units: I like most of them, but I prefer Clone Jet Trooper, and pilot if there are vehicles available. I prefer medium to heavy ground based vehicles that do nice damage, but I can take air/space based craft as well.

Max kills on multi: 106 (vehicle)

What sort of clan I want to find: mature gamers who like Star Wars, and preferably use a voice based comm like ventrilo or teamspeak. Skill level is not important to me as maturity level and love of Star Wars. Thanks!

darthquellonis
10-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Renegade Corps is forming a PS2 division, if you would like to find out more, please PM me.

Repsa_Jih
11-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Join DHA europe! We are a still rising clan, so leader spaces are still available!
Ask me, Repsa_Jih, if you don't understand something on DHA europe.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/DHA_ClanEU/index.php?act=idx

IISAMOANII
12-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Name on site:IISAMOANII
Name in game:IISAMOANII
Position(s) you want to play:Any
Contact info:AIM:IISAMOANII email:ltgasu@hotmail.com
extra info:Usually a sports playing guy and thought i'd try SWBF2 out. LOVED IT! Brand new to this clan thing though, but looking to try new things out.
Usually like playing conquest if that helps out any.

Flowing Force
02-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Name On Site: Flowing Force

Name In Game: I choose amongst a few. "Yoda Spunk" is one of them.

Platform(s): PC.

Position(s) I Want To Play: Jet-Trooper.

Contact Info: Yoda.Spunk@gmail.com

Extra Info: I occasionally, though rarely, play standard grunt, and love calling Orbital Strikes while playing a sniper, but first and foremost I bring Thunder And Lightning from the Sky. I am not foolhardy, though I play headstrong, and frequently ambush, well against-the-odds, confusing opponents with grenade-blasts and EMP explosions while orbiting them from both above and below. I'm often awarded "Bantha Fodder" because of my dangerous fighting-style, but-- like an air-strike-- I surprise and disrupt opponents, creating unexpected diversions, and taking out as much as I can while I'm in thier faces, up and close. Sometimes, I survive... even against 5 to 1 odds while capturing Command Posts solo. This simply IS how I play, and I hold my own amongst the top-ranked in capturing Command Posts. I'm mindful to tactic, and battling with intention and purpose, but I like to fight how I like, and with the unit that works best for me. Jet Trooper Storm.

Master Blast
04-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Name on site: Master Blast
Name on Game: Master Blast
Position: Infantry, Sniper, Pilot, (hate the Tie Fighters, usually... borrow other teams ships if I'm Empire), Rebel Vangaurd

I love to charge in and get the job done. Usually finish in the top three for kills. I've never been in a clan and not really sure how it works but willing to try. I spend entirly too much time playin, just ask my wife.

maverick53
04-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Name on site:Maverick53
Name in game:Maverick53
Position(s) you want to play:jet trooper,but can play most
Contact info:mbwilkinson1998@yahoo.com
extra info:[/QUOTE]Would like to find a good clan. I am fairly new and learning quick. I love this game and want to learn to play better. Look for me I am on in the evenings.

Flowing Force
05-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm still gaming... doing mods now, mostly single-player, as I have no server.

I am still independent, too, and Open to joining a clan, or else beginning my predominantly Jet-Trooper clan for myself.

Read my mission-statement above, and anyone interested in gaming maturely with me, or offering a clan or server proposal, please PM me or let me know at Yoda.Spunk.@gmail.com.

Mr.BuMbLy
05-30-2006, 04:11 PM
:blast5: mwahaha blast
Name on site: Mr.BuMbLe
Name in game:Mr.BuMbLe
platform(s): playstation2 swbf1
Position(s) you want to play: Jet trooper/
Contact info: pm me on this acount no aim/msn =P
extra info:[/QUOTE]
I love being able to fly someway with jetpacks or some type of vehicle

Mr.BuMbLe
05-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Name in game: Mr.BuMbLe
Position(s) you want to play: Jet Trooper, sniper
Contact info: a.clere@earthlink.net
extra info: great jet trooper and *ok* snipeing skills =P. i also can fly vehicles pretty well so if u need a jet trooper pm and we'll tlk k i gtg now ttyl :blast5:

{JMS}*Darklight
07-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Name on site : {JMS}*Darklight

Name in game : {JMS}_Darklight

Platforms(s) : PC

Position(s) you want to play : Jet Trooper, Droid Pilot, All troops with a missle launcher, Imperial Pilot, Stormtrooper

Contact info : matthewp@myrealbox.com

Extra info : part of the {JMS} clan, excellence in piloting starfighters

jonyknuk
09-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Name on site: JONYKNUK
Name in game: JONYKNUK
Position(s) you want to play: any
Contact info: JONYKNUK@hotmail.com
extra info: looking to join a Canadian or NA clan :)

lonely h
04-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Name on site:lonely h
Name in game:Africa
Position(s) you want to play:Any
Contact info:andy.91692@gmail.com
extra info:I'm good at pilot and sniper but will be any thing. Also it would be nice to have a clan in the U.S. :dsaber:

Swiftkiller234
12-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Name on Site: Swiftkiller234
Name on Game: SWIFTKILLER456
Platforms: PS2
Position: Any, mostly infantry, bombers, and special guy (Droideka, Dark Trooper, etc.)
Contact Info: correa.kevin@yahoo.com
Extra Info:
Total Games: 39
Kills: 615
Deaths: 150
Accuracy: 52
Head Shots: 110
Narrow Escapes: 1
Captures: 80

not bad huh?

vader99
07-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Name on site: vader99
Name on Game: vader99
Position: Infantry, Vanguard (heavy weapons), Sniper

Only play SWB 1. On pretty much every day. Actually looking to join TNT or Guardians, but never could find them. If your from one of these clans email me at

steffan089@gmail.com

"The" Jam
08-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Name on site: "The" Jam
Name on Game: Jam
Position: Infantry, Vanguard (heavy weapons), other positions I'm ok at

Only play SWB 1 - old school! I have been playing online off and on since 05'/06' you may have seen me out there ;). I play pretty regularly - a couple times on weekends mostly. Interested in joining a clan to play on that next level with team work and strategy. I know there are some active clans out there, lets play! BTW I have a mic but it's not the best, I will get a new one if I can use it actually playing on a team. Let me know.

James_artdesign@yahoo.com

Nasir1996
07-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Name on site:Nasir
Name in game:Nasir1996
Position(s) you want to play:Sniper (Rebel, Empire, Clone)
Contact info: Nate.Dog1996@hotmail.com
extra info:I'm pretty good at the game, but could use a little help here and there: thmbup1:

sneeky321
07-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Hello Everyone!

USS Battlefront Clan is on the search for members! If you would like to join a group of mature and skilled gamers, then go to ussbattlefront.shutterfly.com to get started!

-(USS|L)Sneeky