PDA

View Full Version : My triumphant return


greedo626
09-11-2004, 07:46 AM
Yes my minions, it is I, the mighty greedo626. I am here to announce my triumphant return to the Swamp. Now bow before your rightful master and bathe in my glorious beauty as all things become mine once again. Tremble in the presence of the One true demon god as I forsake you for your evil deeds. I will strike into your minds and souls the pain and suffering you wrought upon me in your dastardly cruel way. You would see me banished from this world and my body crushed at your feet. But you are weak. Now you will become the very slaves at my side and your torment will be endless. Yes, tremble young fools, for the hour of your doom is at hand. Fear me, for I am purity. The son of man has no place here anymore...

Anthony
09-11-2004, 07:48 AM
I don't know you but welcome back!

Doomie
09-11-2004, 07:55 AM
oh, well, another person i don't know has returned. Well, welcome back, i guess....

ZBomber
09-11-2004, 07:58 AM
GREEDO!

*jump hug fuggles Greedo!*


Welcome back buddy! :D

Astrotoy7
09-11-2004, 07:58 AM
ye sound like a wanker sir dragon..... astro will have to slay you :p

welcome back nonetheless :p

mtfbwya

greedo626
09-11-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
GREEDO!

*jump hug fuggles Greedo!*


Welcome back buddy! :D

Zbomber! my faithful friend. I will welcome you into paradise... Welcome:D

ZBomber
09-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by greedo626
Zbomber! my faithful friend. I will welcome you into paradise... Welcome:D

:evil3: Paradise is awesome. :D

Astrotoy7
09-11-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:evil3: Paradise is awesome. :D

and obviously also a place where you and mr dragon go for mansechs :p

*jealous*

mtfbwya

ZBomber
09-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
and obviously also a place where you and mr dragon go for mansechs :p

*jealous*

mtfbwya

Nah, "regular evil friends" don't have mansechs, that's just you and Cap. :p

Pie™
09-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Satan will own the dragon anyday :D

Welcome back...

Hermie
09-11-2004, 08:54 AM
I dont know you, but Zed seems to be fond of you, so that makes you cool enough in my book. Welcome back! (you know you can never lever here permanently....)

BawBag™
09-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome Back. :dozey:

*Shrug*

ET Warrior
09-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Holy crap! You haven't been here in forEVER. Welcome back man.

TK-8252
09-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Greedo didn't shoot first!

Well, whoever you are, welcome back.

Mike Windu
09-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Welcome, erm... random forum person :¬:

I keed, welcome :)

Mex
09-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Welcome back you! :confused: :xp:

Kain
09-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by greedo626
Yes my minions, it is I, the mighty greedo626. I am here to announce my triumphant return to the Swamp. Now bow before your rightful master and bathe in my glorious beauty as all things become mine once again. Tremble in the presence of the One true demon god as I forsake you for your evil deeds. I will strike into your minds and souls the pain and suffering you wrought upon me in your dastardly cruel way. You would see me banished from this world and my body crushed at your feet. But you are weak. Now you will become the very slaves at my side and your torment will be endless. Yes, tremble young fools, for the hour of your doom is at hand. Fear me, for I am purity. The son of man has no place here anymore...

Apparently, you don'tknow the new big dog of the yard: Me

Pie™
09-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Kain
Apparently, you don'tknow the new big dog of the yard: Me DOn't make me laugh

Kain might howl like a wolf, but on the inside he's just a cuddly kitty :)


*suits up for surviving Kain's death list*

Joetheeskimo
09-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Top o' the mornin' to ye sir. :wavey:

Hiroki
09-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Welcome back!

Sam Fisher
09-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Sup Greedo :) Long time no see.

Darth Groovy
09-11-2004, 02:08 PM
:eek:

*faints*


*Reminds all the 2003-04 n00bs to STFU and show some respect*

BawBag™
09-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
*Reminds all the 2003-04 n00bs to STFU and show some respect*
:lol:
Like we're going to do something silly like that. :D

Captain Wilson
09-11-2004, 02:48 PM
I remeber you! You gave me some points waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. :D

obi
09-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Greedo! Yet another member of the anceint and forgotten LFJA comes to terms with his fate and returns to the forums!

Welcome back, Greedo! There's still a seat for you! :D

wassup
09-11-2004, 08:53 PM
I remember you...sorta. So what's with the long absense, got stranded on a tropical island or something? Anyways, welcome back old-timer.

El Sitherino
09-11-2004, 11:08 PM
:eek: GREEDO!!!!!!!

OMG welcome back. :D!

Tyrion
09-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Greedo, welcome back.

Naturally, Lucasforums has had a regime change since you left, with Obi, Grooves, and Jed as Supa Mods.

And yes, I'm still a little runt who's only purpose here is to be thier football.

It hurts like hell...

Astrotoy7
09-12-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Nah, "regular evil friends" don't have mansechs, that's just you and Cap. :p

nah, none've that... our only common interest is devil worship ;)

you think im joking right ? :p

*puts on goat mask, draws pentagram in front of Z's house*

mtfbwya

Pad
09-12-2004, 02:34 PM
GREEDO!!! :eek:
The follow LFJA masters returns. Welcome back!

Ratmjedi
09-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Reunion Time!
Hey Greedo haven't seen you in a long time along with most of the people here. Who Changed their name from what it was before cause I'm sure I know some of you but under a diffrent name.

:lsduel: :duel:

ZBomber
09-14-2004, 05:41 PM
RATM

*jump hug fuggles Ratm*

Welcome back to teh SWAMP! :D

Jedi220 - Jed
Padanime - Pad
Obi-wan13 - Obi

Thats pretty much it, the rest are obvious (those were too):p

Sam Fisher
09-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Wow Ratm :) Long time no see mate :wavey:

BongoBob
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
I don't know you, but you seem pretty cool.

And Ratm, I know you, you're cool, also elcome back.

Zed, I don't even wanna know what a jump hug fuggle is :eek:

ZBomber
09-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
I don't know you, but you seem pretty cool.

And Ratm, I know you, you're cool, also elcome back.

Zed, I don't even wanna know what a jump hug fuggle is :eek:

I'll let your mind answer that.

Expand your bullet-proof condoms!



Anyways, good to see you're still using those smiles RATM! :)

Sabretooth
09-15-2004, 02:03 AM
If you would allow me to clean your insides with bad acid and poke your eyes with sabres, then hang your decaying skins onto broken, rusty trains to break them and bend them into oblivion, I would kick your ass.

If you are reading this, you should realise that I'm just saying welcome back and I think I have a dentist appointment coming up...

*runs*

Sivy
09-15-2004, 04:39 AM
s'up greedo

welcome back :)

Agen
09-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Greedo, buddy! Good to have you back.
Pretty soon we'll be able to make a mafia of ex-LFJA masters :D

*gives complementary spoon replica welcome back gift with greedo imprinted onto the the handle*

Darth Groovy
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
Reunion Time!
Hey Greedo haven't seen you in a long time along with most of the people here. Who Changed their name from what it was before cause I'm sure I know some of you but under a diffrent name.

:lsduel: :duel:

And where have YOU been hiding?! :eek:

Wow, all the elders are filtering back in. Now we just need Camus, mima kake, Yom, yoda 623, Darth Talliusc, Darth Slayne, -=Chief=-, Clem, Nerf Yoda, Darth Knight, Shadow Angel, and white dragon, and we'll have the whole happy clan back again. Good times those were. ;) I miss the HELL out of all those guys.

ZBomber
09-15-2004, 04:23 PM
I miss Darth Nasty. Such a good fellow, but suffered a horrible fate. :(

Anthony
09-15-2004, 06:24 PM
What happened to him?

Ratmjedi
09-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
And where have YOU been hiding?! :eek:

Wow, all the elders are filtering back in. Now we just need Camus, mima kake, Yom, yoda 623, Darth Talliusc, Darth Slayne, -=Chief=-, Clem, Nerf Yoda, Darth Knight, Shadow Angel, and white dragon, and we'll have the whole happy clan back again. Good times those were. ;) I miss the HELL out of all those guys.

I've been hiding on my clans MOHAA server lol. That and pretty much just been at work all this time. Haven't visited any forum as much as I use to and I just decided to drop and see whats come and gone.

:lsduel: :duel: <----------------- These will never be rid of me :D

obi
09-15-2004, 06:53 PM
WORK?! YOU?!?!?!


I can't even imagine it! You silly vietnamese you!

:p

ZBomber
09-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by obi
WORK?! YOU?!?!?!


I can't even imagine it! You silly vietnamese you!

:p

We all have to grow up Obi. Hopefully, you will soon.






:D :D :D

Tyrion
09-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by obi
WORK?! YOU?!?!?!


I can't even imagine it! You silly vietnamese you!

:p

Vietnamese? He looks more mexican than vietnamese.

I live in Southern California, and so does he, so I KNOW mexicans....

(Watch, he's vietnamese after....)

Sivy
09-16-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
I miss Darth Nasty. Such a good fellow, but suffered a horrible fate. :(

Originally posted by Anthony
What happened to him?


didn't he move to Germany

i don't know why thats a horrible fate

anyway, in memory of Darth-Nasty...
http://members.lycos.co.uk/sivyb/guns.gif