PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Dark or Light?

Maxstate
09-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Are you a follower of the light and all that is good,
or are you a minion of evil planning to conquer the galaxy?

Tell me what YOU are in the poll!

Samuel Dravis
09-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Lightside. I cannot go darkside. It's impossible. I'm too nice. :D

FiEND_138
09-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Depends on my mood. Today I'll say light.

Achilles
09-16-2004, 02:17 PM
^^^^

The same. I play LS about 80-90% of the time. Every once in a while I play DS just to change it up a little.

RedHawke
09-16-2004, 02:45 PM
I voted darkside since no one else has yet! :D

In KOTOR I play lightside around 90% of the time (Only went full on darkside all the way through twice);

Then on the temple summit I make my choice of LS or DS.

I so do hate the KOTOR darkside Sith lunch-credit stealing thug thing they had going on... it was just too lame.

:D

DarthBuzzard
09-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Force powers for DS are better. Hands down. But the DS representation was crap. I hope Obsidian changes this, makin things truly evil!

I play each side about 50% of the time. Dark side is good for extra creds and awesome force, but lightside makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

And as a real person...I am like 70 pts (Juhani's amount of light side :) )

lukeiamyourdad
09-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Lightside.

I just feel so bad when I play Darkside. Though some nastyness is pretty fun sometimes.

Though I wish that instead of being hated all the time, we could be hated by some and worshipped by others. That would be pretty cool. In Kotor1 when going darkside you only made yourselves lots of enemies, not a lot of followers...

stingerhs
09-17-2004, 05:36 AM
i gotta say darkside. :vamp1:

i was lightside for like, the first 10-12 times through. since then, i played it countless times, all darkside. you know, bioware did do a good job of making you feel evil. like killing characters for having bounties on their heads, taking their prized possessions, etc. :dev7:

the darkside has better force powers, gets you more money, and some of the outcomes are worth a laugh (anchorhead, anybody?? :D)

NoraleeHall
09-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Except for finding out how the Light Side Ending went and for doing the Bastila and Carth romances, I always make the Dark Side choices to get Dark Side Mastery as fast as possible and keep it throughout the game. I have played through more than 5 times doing nothing but DarkSide actions, and having embraced the Dark Side completely no longer enjoy playing as a Light Side character. I have tried several times but have always quit playing Light Side before I left Taris. As Yoda says(paraphrasing),"Once you taste the dark side, forever will it rule your destiny".

Hiroki
09-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Well, that is because they made a lot of the light side actions horribly liberal...which will make anyone cringe, of course...

TheOutrider
09-20-2004, 05:49 AM
I voted lightside, I play lightside most of the game but on tatooine I let the gammoreans take my 500 credits I go back to fazzas lodge and say TIMES UP LITTLE PIGGIES or something like thaat

illuzion69
09-24-2004, 12:14 AM
I voted for dark side because I have to deal with a lot of really stupid people during the day and if I don't force choke something I'll snap!:D

JediConsularAD
10-04-2004, 07:12 AM
:lsduel: i voted lightside because i like to fight for whats right although i do prefer to use darkside powers:lightning

narfblat
10-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Dark Side. Evil is just plain funner.:saberr:

kipperthefrog
10-05-2004, 05:59 PM
What i like to do is play lightside. before every situation, i save game before doing a solution. then i see what happens if i choose the darkside solution!

MTV2
10-06-2004, 06:49 AM
What about neutral:( :mad: Well I'd have to say darkside, you just might loose a body part, or get a mask

JediConsularAD
10-06-2004, 11:20 AM
the only thing darkside chieves is death

stingerhs
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
strictly in kotor terms, it only causes the deaths of the 'good' guys (think darkside ending, here). :D

just a thought. :D

JediConsularAD
10-06-2004, 01:59 PM
fair enough

Kain
10-06-2004, 07:00 PM
DARK SIDE BABAY!!

narfblat
10-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by JediConsularAD
the only thing darkside achieves is death Life is over-rated. I choose death!!!

JediConsularAD
10-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally by Narfblat
Life is over-rated. I choose death!!!

"There is no death, there is the force"

Airrazor
10-07-2004, 06:54 AM
DS the light side bores me i like to kill every1 that is posible on my path and choke every1 i see :P and let them give me money and that sorta stuff :P

JediConsularAD
10-07-2004, 07:09 AM
it is more fun to use the dark powers i must admit because they help you more so that is an advantage

Maxstate
10-08-2004, 05:54 AM
1 word: LOL!

I like were this poll is going, a few more days and the next poll will be set up by yours truly;)

The subject is still secret so just keep the sides comin'!

Prime
10-08-2004, 06:11 AM
I'm on the light side. The dark side is just quicker, easier, and more seductive.

Darth333
10-08-2004, 06:41 AM
Why would I be darkside? I hate to be on the loosing side and the Darksde always looses in the movies...so I am lightside :D

The reason i preferred the lightside in Kotor was because the darkside was made mostly of stupid replies and petty crimes . A Dark Lord of the Sith shouldn't even bother with this...

TheOutrider
10-08-2004, 07:23 AM
I wonder what the darkside options are gonna be like in Kotor 2

RedHawke
10-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by TheRealJedidude
I wonder what the darkside options are gonna be like in Kotor 2

It better be one word... Better!

*RedHawke Crosses Fingers*

Maxstate
10-19-2004, 11:19 AM
I like where this is going, continue continue!
Soon new Polls will be coming like:
Weapon Polls
Force polls

and just a lot of polls cuz i like polls.
I need to keep some space between 'em
cuz i don't think spamming polls is smart:p

But i'll just be the guy with the fun polls every 2 weeks or so.

i've been off for a while because i was trying to find other games to play in my eternal boredom, as soon as i found something new the same time it took me to find it it was yesterday's new...

So KOTOR 2, don't keep me waiting!

*MAX*

FiEND_138
10-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Maxstate
Soon new Polls will be coming

I bet Achilles can't wait. :lol:

RedHawke
10-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
I bet Achilles can't wait. :lol:

*Nods head in agreement!*

Shok_Tinoktin
10-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Lets make a poll to decide if he can wait. :D

Darth333
10-19-2004, 07:25 PM
Hey guys, make an effort to keep the forums a bit cleaner: you complain about spam but you also create it... :rolleyes: please, get back on topic!

FiEND_138
10-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Sorry D333, just Achilles' last poll then the above quoted statement...... it was funny. >8-)

[/Topic] Still LS. I almost never play the DS, the whole 'give me your $$$', back alley thug, thing just ruins it for me. I expected it to be more sinister & cruel, not what we ended up with.

/Shameless begging/ Please OE, fix the DS please!!!!! /End shameless begging]

Kaspian
10-20-2004, 04:29 AM
Light side. Because it's more difficult to walk that path. There are situations in KotOR I regret I'm not following the Dark side of the Force and can't do certain 'things'... like cutting... ehm. Jedi Code isn't helping. The truth is, I expose my personality into the game character so it naturally follows the light wearing black robe and sometimes cutting... (Dominate mind: You don't want to know)

Opium Pancake
10-20-2004, 06:24 AM
darkside consular is where its at. FORCE STORM BABY!!! But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through. WHO ELSE LOVES SNEAK ATTACK!? Then go for the lightside with the guy with the cornrows. Cmmon the brotha's need love too.

stingerhs
10-20-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Opium Pancake
But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through.
"to get schooled by a girl"??? :eyeraise:

i'm not sure, but i don't think you've met darth333 yet. :D

or any of the other female gamers out there. and yes, some of them can school me at fps(and i'm a guy). trust me, there is nothing wrong with a WOMAN 'schooling' somebody...

*runs off as he realizes he's sucking up to the women in the forum*

PoM
10-20-2004, 09:30 AM
I wont vote since i cant vote neutral, 'nuff said.

Darth333
10-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Opium Pancake
But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through.
:snear: :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/cavemen.jpg
:disaprove *Will men evolve? *
...more comments like this one and I will turn to the darkside :lightning (and you will be schooled by a girl :D )

Originally posted by stingerhs
i'm not sure, but i don't think you've met darth333 yet. We've just been introduced :D

Prime
10-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Prime backs away and avoids eye contact...

Maxstate
10-20-2004, 11:36 AM
3 things i wanted to discuss:

What's with Achilles? and why doens't he like polls?:D

I forgot the neutral side but i think neutral sucks cuz you're it or your not right?
You can't be like half nerd half jock? hmm...:rofl:

third i think women/girlz are as good as men
in many games and especially First person shooters:D
But you know what they suck at?
Enemy territory:rolleyes: They try to steal uniforms off their own men and mount an machinegun so that they can draw a big hart with the bulletholes :rofl:.

But let's not get off topic....

MAX

:WHOOPS: edited "Person" in FPS:o

lukeiamyourdad
10-20-2004, 11:45 AM
It's possible to be a halfsie. You can be a cute looking nerd.

But yeah neutral kind of sucks. You basically have no advantages except for being able to use both LS and DS powers without penalties. Ooooo...so great.

stingerhs
10-20-2004, 01:51 PM
to maxstate (to answer your questions):

1. achilles is..., well, achilles is achilles. he gets annoyed at people posting the same polls over and over and over and over...
of course some of us that have been here for a while get annoyed as well. anything to worry about?? well, not unless some of us have nukes with your name on it... :dev7:

2. what if i told you that i was 0.5000 nerd and 1/2 jock??? does that make me a conflicting person??? (for those that are aware, the day i get on a workout machine is the first day of the apocolipse :rolleyes: )

3. well, maybe thats just an experience that you had...

lukeiamyourdad
10-20-2004, 02:09 PM
One of the best Quake player is female.

Achilles
10-20-2004, 04:06 PM
1. achilles is..., well, achilles is achilles. he gets annoyed at people posting the same polls over and over and over and over...
of course some of us that have been here for a while get annoyed as well. anything to worry about?? well, not unless some of us have nukes with your name on it... :dev7: Well put.

Maxstate, when you've seen the same poll three time, the fourth iteration becomes too much to bear. Besides, do you really care what alignment other people play or do you just want to see your name in the Thread Started column? I'm not targeting you specifically. I think most people start these polls (and clutter the forum) because they want something to do.

FiEND_138
10-20-2004, 05:07 PM
What's with Achilles? and why doens't he like polls?

1.) He's old & easily annoyed. J/K bud :)

2.) Both extremes annoy me.

3.) Never had that happen. Most the females I know from JO seriously pwned. No 'heart shaped' saber burns there.

What were we talking about again?

Darth333
10-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
What were we talking about again?
That must be due to aging :rolleyes: ... the question was:

Are you on the Light or the Darkside?

RedHawke
10-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Prime backs away and avoids eye contact...
:rofl:

Darkside pwns! :D

*See's everyone staring silently in this direction then RedHawke also beats a quiet retreat from thread...*

Lieutenant_kettch
10-20-2004, 08:07 PM
muahaha, the dark side.... it rules all

Maxstate
10-21-2004, 03:33 AM
To answer good Achilles' Question,
NO!
i do not just post pols to have something to do, i greatly respect every single member on Lucasforums and i want to be part of the team.
If i can't mod as well as you guys i can keep people entertained in a way.

And i do care if people like the dark or light side more because it seems that the dark side is more popular between members than the light even if the poll doesn't say it that way.
I think with the 500+ views i had not even
10% has voted that concerns me because this is a very serious subject to me. (:rolleyes: )

BtW: i like star wars:D

(Excuse me i forgot something)
You know Achilles no offence i don't know how old you are and don't need to know the only thing i know is that when ever certain people reach 20+
Humor levels and sorts go down by 50%.

So i'm not 20+ or even 18+ and i know how grown ups treat kids, all kids.
They treat them like they don't know what they're saying and don't underestimate me when i say "I Like Star Wars":D

lukeiamyourdad
10-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Age has nothing to do with anything and you're more then welcomed to stay in the group and say what you have to say.

But for the oldies who have been here for quite some time now it can be quite annoying when its the 500th poll about a single subject:dozey:

Maxstate
10-21-2004, 05:31 AM
I agree completely only i didn't know there already was a poll like mine:eek: :confused:

And really for some people indeed it doesn't matter but i thought i said no offence so i'm not saying it as a bad thing or something:D

Darth333
10-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Thanks Lukeiamyourdad, I appreciate you making things clear :)

It is true that there are quite a lot of polls here and yes it can be a little annoying sometimes but discussions like this one are even more annoying :dozey:

This was Maxstate first poll here and there is no other poll or discussion this subject on the first page of this forum (and search function is still off I believe). Maxstate is a new member and has only 30 posts. Instead of making comments about him wanting to see his name on the first page you should welcome him otherwise and stay on topic. If you have problems with a thread there is a PM system you can use and there is also the report post system which sends an e-mail to the responsible moderators (in this forum your moderators are Hannibal and Com Raven) .

I would appreciate if you could get back on topic this time and leave this discussion aside in this thread and in the other threads as well.

Thanks.

Aleggy
10-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I'm lightside

because ds felt more like bullying, but if that wasnt bad enough you had little miss high and mighty bastila pestering you about the dangers of the darkside and juhuni's bleating didnt help either

but i have heard in tsl your choices dont just effect wether you go ls or ds but so do your companions, cool or what so no more bleating from the ennoying jedi

there is no peace for the wicked lol :D

lukeiamyourdad
10-21-2004, 09:19 AM
I was annoyed when I found out I couldn't become the master of the Sith academy after I killed Uthar and Yuthura.

This would have been a nice turn out that hasn't been exploited.

You trick them both to gain control over the academy. Imagine all those sith warriors fighting for you...and you can train more!

That would be true evil!:lightning :lightning

Achilles
10-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
also the report post system which sends an e-mail to the responsible moderators (in this forum your moderators are Hannibal and Com Raven) . Do moderators have some kind of Service Level Agreement that they are held accountable for? I noticed your message to Com Raven re: my poll was immediately addressed however I have reported other threads in other forums and nothing appears to have been done. If spam rules are going to be enforced, it would be kinda nice if they were enforced consistently. Any light you can shed on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Darth333! :D

Darth333
10-21-2004, 10:40 AM
@ Achilles:
Let's take this over PM as explained above ;)

OfficerDonNZ
10-24-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm about as lightside as they come :) every game I'm LS tho I've done the DS ending once (changed at the you know where) so i could see it :D I get lightside grand mastery everytime too!! I'm just too nice. LOL

I think the LS force powers are better the the DS ones though sure the DS ones are more powerful but they aren't as handy as some of the LS powers. about the only DS power I bother with is lightning :D

RedHawke
10-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by OfficerDonNZ
about the only DS power I bother with is lightning :D
Don't forget Drain Life... you just run around fighting and if you get injured you just point at an enemy and say...

"Thank you, for your hit-points!"

stingerhs
10-24-2004, 09:28 PM
^^^^
hate playing devil's advocate, but heal gives you much more health points, and costs the same force point wise. :p

but i still prefer drain life. :D

RedHawke
10-24-2004, 11:13 PM
heal gives you much more health points, and costs the same force point wise. :p
Not if you are full on Darkside, Drain is the way to go. :D

stingerhs
10-25-2004, 04:55 AM
^^^^
true, true :D

although i was refering to an overall view of things. like i said, devil's advocate. ;)

Maxstate
10-25-2004, 10:36 PM
Still with all the good words here about Kotor i still feel like it isn't the greatest
Star Wars game around. No offence it is good but it doesn't make me feel *Max Shivers* Star Wars-ish:D

I've played:
jedi Academy
Jedi outcast
Mysteries of The Sith
Dark Forces 2
The phantom Menace
Podracer

And actually the real look and feel of star wars came from the phantom menace...
ONly that game sucked big arse:p

I'm saying i'm hoping for lucasarts and Obsidian to put some more star wars and some less dungeons and dragons cliche feel in it.:amidala:

FiEND_138
10-25-2004, 10:46 PM
And actually the real look and feel of star wars came from the phantom menace...
Yeah that game was cool, if the controls were better it would have been a keeper. Can't wait to see the Ep3 game, may even buy a console (PS2 never an XBox) for it.

bneezy
10-26-2004, 05:45 AM
Lightside. Only until Xavier2 finishes his Darth Maul MOD. Then, no Jawa is safe! (http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-07-23&res=l).

Analia
10-26-2004, 10:01 PM
I like saying anything I want so i'm often neutral but I like being dark more than light.

Lieutenant_kettch
10-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by bneezy
Lightside. Only until Xavier2 finishes his Darth Maul MOD. Then, no Jawa is safe! (http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-07-23&res=l).

muahahahhaha, excellent

Maxstate
10-28-2004, 09:38 AM
*Max does weird arm thingy*

I like lucasforums, i like lucasforums uhuh uhuh...

:rolleyes: Seriously what we need (Since people wanna begin a whole new thread by starting to talk about mods) besides a good always-fire mod
is a few new planets n' quests.

:confused: :eek: And again i'm sorry i forgot Neutral but since i told some guys before neutral isn't real.
you're it or you're not right?

Lieutenant_kettch
10-28-2004, 09:42 AM

:confused: :eek: And again i'm sorry i forgot Neutral but since i told some guys before neutral isn't real.
you're it or you're not right?

alas, yoda said so, do or do not, there is no try, in this case, it is be or be not, there is no gray, and if you are equally dark and light, then you are really dark, because darkness can include light, but not vis-a-vers-a

Maxstate
10-30-2004, 12:06 PM
I don't get it

Lightside: you're a goody two shoes
but you can't smile, can't make love, can't marry and your only mission in life is to save the helpless and crap,

Neutral:nothing to say really, n00b side

Darkside: You can do, kill, marry, you-know-what,extort, blackmail, murder,
burn, throw, choke, shock,drown,eat
anyone/anything you want...
The only stupid thing is you got some pesky lightside jedi's trying to kill you all the time.

How about a jedi Rogue or something?

LukeKatarn
10-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
I was annoyed when I found out I couldn't become the master of the Sith academy after I killed Uthar and Yuthura. That bugged the crap out of me too. :( Anyway... I chose...

DARK SIDE! it is to tempting and rules above ALL!

Aleggy
10-30-2004, 03:19 PM
How about a jedi Rogue or something?
i agree but if i remember mace windu does say that count dooku used to be a jedi

of corse when he says this he doesnt realise that dooku is sith

but this leads me to wonder does that mean other jedi have left the jedi order but are not sith wich means there is such a thing as neutral

Shok_Tinoktin
11-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Aurra Sing? (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aurrasing/index.html)

Lieutenant_kettch
11-01-2004, 08:57 AM
oooh, i like the idea of a jedi-turned-bountyhunter... almost as cool as a jedi-turned-ewok... seriously though, she must be pretty d***** good

Maxstate
11-02-2004, 12:08 PM
yup

Lieutenant_kettch
11-02-2004, 12:37 PM
yup

cmon moderators... you guys get mad at me, but not "yep"

Aleggy
11-02-2004, 12:51 PM
yup

some friendly advice maxstate i have seen forum goers banned for spam like that

lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Leave it there, report the post and a mod will take care of it. Don't participate in the spam too.

Maxstate
11-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Dang,
spam?

so instead of answering nicely to someone
with and i quote: "Yup",
I have to make up a hella (go Cartman!) of stupid unwanted moronic tekst.

I can Fully understand but warn me or something:amidala:

lukeiamyourdad
11-03-2004, 11:35 AM
One word posts are considered spam. If you have nothing to post about don't.

The answer you posted was unnecessary.

UrchSr
11-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Hiroki
Well, that is because they made a lot of the light side actions horribly liberal...which will make anyone cringe, of course...

Yeah, liberals are the evil ones!!! j/k...not really

I like to play light side... The "bully" aspect of the dark side was just too goofy. I see why, though... The ESRP would have a field day on the programmers/writers if they went all out with the darker aspect... Obsidian adressed this issue and said it will be improved for II.

lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2004, 02:47 PM
No one knows how to correctly rate something.

Aleggy
11-04-2004, 03:45 PM
^^^

this is true but i dont think that urchsr was trying to rate the darkside more like he was commenting on how lame the darkside options were in kotor

i would have to agree that the darkside options were a bit lame but on saying that i have no idea how they intend to adress this in kotor tsl, but aparently they have and i wont find out how until feb :ball:

lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
The ESRP would have a field day on the programmers/writers if they went all out with the darker aspect...

I was replying to that.

StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 05:57 AM
Light, of course! How could i be evil?
:fire3: :attack2:

StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 05:57 AM
Light, of course! How could i be evil?
:fire3: :attack2:

Maxstate
11-07-2004, 02:49 AM
When you have taken the poll, then go here:

The Ultimate Jedi test! (http://www.princessleia.com/JediTest.html)

And post your outcome in the thread please!

I am a Shadow Jedi leaning to the light:D

FiEND_138
11-07-2004, 02:59 AM
Cool test.

A shadow jedi leaning dark.....

Aleggy
11-07-2004, 03:25 AM
me to i got 65 and i'm a shadow jedi leaning light

RedHawke
11-07-2004, 03:33 AM
Sorry, but IMHO the other Jedi/Sith test posted recently was better...

StoneDragon
11-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Shadow Jedi leaning light

stingerhs
11-07-2004, 05:52 AM
shadow jedi leaning light. 53.

Maxstate
11-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Yes,

Thank you redhawke i'll look into it but this one had the best questions.

And how come everyone's a shadow jedi leaning towards something? LOL "shadow Jedi leaning towards the Sun to grow better"

How about someone does an all dark answer tour and sees what it get's you?:p

I'm off playing Jedi Academy till i know exactly how the stupid jedi
always defeats the cool sith dude who has lightning... hmmm...

Bye,
Max

RedHawke
11-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Thank you redhawke i'll look into it but this one had the best questions.

And how come everyone's a shadow jedi leaning towards something? LOL "shadow Jedi leaning towards the Sun to grow better"

How about someone does an all dark answer tour and sees what it get's you?:p
That's why I said what I did, I tried several (6+) times and always got the Shadow Jedi (leaning light or dark) result, like everyone else apparently has.

FiEND_138
11-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Finally scored a 26.
Dark Jedi - Looks like you have that evil streak running through you at full blast. It is said without a doubt you are truly all about yourself and you know there is no denying it! You always look for the quick and easy way to do things, and you are never willing to help others. By the looks of it, you wouldn't help your own mother. You're more likely to sue her!

Though I wasn't completely truthful, just wanted to see if there was anything else besides the 'shadow leaning....'.

Shok_Tinoktin
11-08-2004, 12:54 AM
I got a 70, shadow jedi leaning light.

Originally posted by RedHawke
Sorry, but IMHO the other Jedi/Sith test posted recently was better...

Yes, I agree.

Maxstate
11-08-2004, 02:31 AM
Well finaly,

Well okay that about wraps that up,

:(

...post your jedi/sith tests here and bla bla bla...

---hmmm... i seem to have lost my inspiration---

Okay this test sucks but the questions r good,
Post all of your new tests found in this thread again and let's see if you are truly what you have answered in the poll!

(yes! i still have it!):elephant:

darth_nemisis
11-12-2004, 06:18 PM
I am definatly on the Dark Side!

Because it has the cool powers, no limitations, and you can shoot lightning out of your hands! Now that is awesome. And I like black and red and Sith happen to have a lot of black and red.

darth_nemisis

strikemas115
11-21-2004, 07:50 AM
I hate the whinney; annoying jedis, so I would choose to go down the path of the sith. :bdroid2:

masterbob7
11-21-2004, 03:33 PM
light side

the lightside will all over come evil:slsaber: :snipe1: :snip2: :ninja1:

Darth Omegacron
12-09-2004, 12:14 PM
evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

ChAiNz.2da
12-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Darth Omegacron
evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
:lol: :lol:
Classic movie ;)

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.
Lone Star: What?
Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Lone Star: What's that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Playing Darkside was always more fun for me, but I'll admit my Lightside character would've cleaned house (mighty powerful he be ;) )

Dark Lord Simus
12-12-2004, 09:57 AM
I'm Darkside.

I find the Jedi to be quite weak.

norwaymaster
12-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Are you a follower of the light and all that is good,
or are you a minion of evil planning to conquer the galaxy?

Tell me what YOU are in the poll!

first..those who follow the dark side are not minions, those who follow the light side are:D besides..if you guys really got the choice to complete a quest by either bashing the skull out of an sand people chieftain, or to run around for hours on hours like an errand boy, we both know what would be the winning choice:o

Blessèd Sith
12-13-2004, 07:09 AM
I'm Darkside. Sith all the way baby!

My reasons are my own. . . . Why should I justify myself to anyone?

And amen to my fellow Sith n_n

Maxstate
12-15-2004, 06:09 AM
Running around for hours is more rewarding then smashing skulls.
Just most people are too lazy and want to see the ending of stuff much quicker.
The game is really like a test : Darkside? Lazy and a bad attitude
Light side? Good and willing to play a game to its full potential:P

And dont call the Jedi minions, we beat you sith every time...
Well we at least always win at the end and thats whats important:p

Darth Straker
01-05-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm a Shadow Jedi leaning dark.

PoM
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
<_<
>_>

ARRGH!
I can't find that "I'm with stupid"!
But..
eh
Shadow jedi leaning dark.

Igor want'sss his preciouss masste'...
Oh...wait..Wrong!
Whoa! Watch it there. You ALMOST have the perfect balance between good and evil. You seem to be leaning to the dark side though. If you truly wish to help others then do so, but if you feel as though you need to be all about yourself, then there is no hope for you.

Renegade Angel
01-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Lightside. I cannot go darkside. It's impossible. I'm too nice.
Me too.:D

He he space Balls!...:p

Nrak Ujhade
01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
uh i got the dark jedi thingy on the test

Mandalorian X
01-13-2005, 11:43 AM
In the Dark I unite my Clan againest the Republic! HAHAHA!!! My army is ready to move.

:fett:

norwaymaster
01-13-2005, 01:17 PM
1.Running around for hours is more rewarding then smashing skulls.
Just most people are too lazy and want to see the ending of stuff much quicker.
The game is really like a test : Darkside? Lazy and a bad attitude
Light side? Good and willing to play a game to its full potential:P

2. And dont call the Jedi minions, we beat you sith every time...
Well we at least always win at the end and thats whats important:p

ooow, that hurt:(

1. nope, you as a lightsider are just to naive to know that running around for hours dont gonna do you any good besides bad knees, besides i dont think this "test" as u say is gonna reflect peoples actual life as i dont think u would be very nice to a guy who ust killed ur whole family (ust a viewpoint):D

2. yes you do..in ur little confuzed mind
:p

-this was a non-offending answer-

Company Phil

dumac
01-13-2005, 04:04 PM
i like both but not neutral. dark is fun because you get more money and the powers are much better. however being somewhat like a palidin always feels good.

light side ending is much better a planet blows up!

Kavar
01-14-2005, 04:06 PM
LS! I like to be the hero. Then, I play through with DS just for the hell of it.

dumac
01-15-2005, 07:43 AM
ds is much easier i mean when you can take credits from everyone you get rich quick. and you don't have to worry about giving people money

Derc
01-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I am Lightside by heart. :saberb:
Helping people is just....so natural...

La-li-lu-le-lo
01-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I am a...

Dark Jedi. 21. Looks like you have that evil streak running through you at full blast. It is said without a doubt you are truly all about yourself and you know there is no denying it! You always look for the quick and easy way to do things, and you are never willing to help others. By the looks of it, you wouldn't help your own mother. You're more likely to sue her!

L5 :dsaber:

StoneDragon
01-17-2005, 05:26 AM
Light.

Ranger5402
01-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Again u didnt put neith so i put light side scence thats what i like to play but if i had to chose i would be a middle man like jolee

Kit_Fisto-FAN
01-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Lightside coz I h8 the Darth Maul

marmilla
01-27-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm lightside because the darkside makes you UGLY! Look at Darth Malak, Kreia, the Emporer, Darth Vadar... and the list goes on. All UGLY! Who wants to be ugly?

:maul5: <-- when is the last time he got a date?

Oh yeah, I also like being nice. hehe.

I got an 84 on the test! wo0o ho0o Light Side the whole way! :D

showmethemoney
01-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Dark side because of the kickn force powers and red light sabers!!!:evil2:

shink5
02-02-2005, 08:02 AM
The darkside is the way as most people build mods for the darkside. So thats the way I go! Altho I have played both as well as staying in the middle (grey).

Cisst
02-18-2005, 02:44 PM
If i cant be dark side in a game ( yes i feel bad for npc's ) i certainly must be a lightside guy... although more in the neutral direction :D

DarkLordOnoga
02-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Most of the time DS, but I don't mind LS either.

Maxstate
02-18-2005, 11:13 PM
im feeling like ppl are part DS, part LS LOL
pick a side people! :D

Akimb0
02-19-2005, 03:07 AM
Darkside! Lightside is a bit too goody goody for me, always seem to have to make a loss to maintain the goodness! The option I would of picked isnt there, but I'd try to keep a happy medium, like being polite, but the person who cuts the queue at the supermarket is SO going to feel my force storm!

Drazin
02-19-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah,
They need a "Grey Area" guy for K3.
A Normal Person, one that does follow the law, most of the time... Like not killing, stealing, but hey... speed limits are for the inept.
And generally nice, but making sure people feel your wrath when they mistake Kindness for weakness.

ChAiNz.2da
02-19-2005, 08:08 AM
^^^

All the more reason I miss having "Jolee" around :fist: *sigh*

Maxstate
02-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Well actually then youre a light side person.

-See there's always a neutral side but, and here it comes ppl:-
There always comes a time where you have to choose, thats why i didnt put neutral in the poll.

we can argue about this but i dont see the need,
no go along and be happy lightside campers!
And remember! Do not kill innocent people cuz Killin' n' Murderin' makes da pimpin' jedi a booooorin' [Prime edit: we don't need that kind of term around here. Thank you.]

metalfenix
02-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Dark side...some day I'll be true madman!! (But despite my efforts, I'm still a nice guy :( )

90SK
02-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Lightside: I really don't know. I just can't play it any other way. I can't even change my name or head. I'm sentimentally attatched to my char.:rolleyes: