PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy = SKREW'D?

I<3Stormies
09-19-2004, 02:57 PM
So um, isn't Best Buy gonna get uber fined for releasing the game early? It doesn't seem to be just one either, a lot of people have seen it at Best Buy. Should we be suprised is BB goes out of business in the next week? ;)

DieStarWarsGeek
09-19-2004, 03:08 PM
They won't be sued. Any place can sell them as soon as they get them, the 21st is the general date for when it will be available.

ZBomber
09-19-2004, 03:22 PM
It was released? NO ONE EVER TELLS ME THESE THINGS!

I'm still gonna wait til the 21st anyways

Whoopknacker
09-20-2004, 04:59 AM
I talked to a guy at Best Buy, he said they were getting it on Friday and that they would shelve it as soon as they got it. Well I go down there and they say Hard Street Date. Meaning you sell it early you get busted. I would say there is a small amount of people going to get it. Also WalMart is 24hr near me, they get my $$$ over Best Buy.

Besides I want to play multiplayer and there is likely not a whole lot of people to play with right now. I want to get away with saying "Echo Station 3TA weve spotted Imperial Walkers"

Prime
09-20-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Whoopknacker
Besides I want to play multiplayer and there is likely not a whole lot of people to play with right now. It will probably be like that for a few days anyway. It certainly was that way for JO and JA, since it took a while for servers to get set up.