PDA

View Full Version : bounty hunters

jigga
08-01-2001, 07:06 PM
Does anyone have info on them, like their special skills against jedi

Compa_Mighty
08-01-2001, 07:10 PM
There is little info at the moment, but they will be great for detecting Jedi... that makes them good units.

Lord JayVizIon
08-01-2001, 07:50 PM
they also appear to have their own melee skills, but we'll have to wait and see for more previews.....

Tie Guy
08-01-2001, 08:10 PM
I wonder if they will be strong not only in attacking the Jedi, but also in defending them. It seems like they would be an easy kill for a jedi if they weren't. Then again, it they may be like attack dogs, who basically suck and don't last longs, but don't try sneaking a spy by it. Then again, spies can't attack, and jedi can, oh well, i guess we'll find out when the game comes out.

Com Raven
08-01-2001, 08:14 PM
Attack dogs rule !!!

Nothing more fun than sending one of those in laarge AI controlled infantry squad ...;)

Tie Guy
08-01-2001, 08:35 PM
I never really found them all that useful, but i sometimes have fun and build around fifty of them and just destroy the enemies infantry. hehe :D

Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 12:19 PM
hehe... now translate that to Battlegrounds and what do you get ?

50 pet rancors ripping apart an entire army while Jabba is chuckling in the background..

Darth_Rommel
08-02-2001, 01:17 PM
Haha? :confused:

JediMasterEd
08-02-2001, 03:12 PM
i don't think they'll be that weak. not calling attack dogs stupidly weak but pretty weak. Boba Fett survived, until Han hit him with a staff in ROTJ. His Slave 1 can defend the bounty hunters base from air attack.

Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 03:18 PM
erm... the Sarlacc got Boba. not the stick. the stick hit the rocketpack - the rocketpack ignites - Boba crashed against a Sailbarge that just happened to be in the way and then fell straight into a pit while Lando was lucky and landed on the slide.

Rommel: I was picturing that Rancor scene. with Gungans as victims. can you imagine the cries ?
hehehe...

Havoc Stryphe
08-02-2001, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
erm... the Sarlacc got Boba. not the stick. the stick hit the rocketpack - the rocketpack ignites - Boba crashed against a Sailbarge that just happened to be in the way and then fell straight into a pit while Lando was lucky and landed on the slide.

So Bounty Hunter's only weakness is Blind men with sticks who don't know where the Bounty Hunter's are? ;)

Han: "Boba Fett! Where's Boba Fett?"

Boba Fett: "Aaaahhh!" (Like a girl :D )

Sarlacc: "Burp" :p

Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 04:43 PM
yeah, that and Sail barges that just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
oh. and on/off switches on their rocketpacks that seem to work wherever you hit it...
:p

Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 04:49 PM
Hmm, that makes me wonder what the counter for the bounty hunter is then.

Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 04:52 PM
why, that's easy !
the counter for bounty hunters are the technologies 'bad luck' and 'unfortunate circumstances'..
:D