PDA

View Full Version : XJD recruitment

-XJD-MALAK
09-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Xtreme Jolt Drinkers

we are looking for some players that play on the PS2 and that would like to join a clan. We are looking for someone who can play serious with strategy and teamwork and also someone who can have fun. If anyone is interested, please respond and I will fill you in on all the details.

MALAK

-XJD-MALAK
10-03-2004, 08:45 AM
We have a few more slots open but it seems nobody on this forum cares anyways, lol. If anyone has any interest in trying out, just post and I will give you the info.

delta33
10-04-2004, 08:46 AM
I would like to sign up for a team. I need to know how to do so. If any one could help me to find one would be great.

Alexxx
10-04-2004, 11:14 AM
I would like to join your clan. My name on the game is *Alex*.

delta33
10-05-2004, 05:08 AM
Well that would be great I would say. I really new to all of this so I probably would not be a good leader. I have a question for you How could we be on the same team? I play on PS2 every Friday at nine PM central. Sat nights and sometimes on SUndays and Mondays. if we can work together on this to set up a team that would be great.
P.s. I am getting a head set, is this worth it?

-XJD-MALAK
10-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Alright cool, Can you guys tell me what timezones your in so we could set up a match for sometime. I will be playing all night tonight, but I will be gone all thanksgiving weekend to my dads so if you want to play tonight, I will be on, but I won't be able to play till Monday after tonight.

Schetter
10-08-2004, 12:56 PM
*scratches head*...Thanksgiving isn't for a while, are you in the US?

-XJD-MALAK
10-24-2004, 07:59 AM
actually I am in Canada and thanksgiving was on October 11, the same day as my birthday.