PDA

View Full Version : Sith Lords You Will Meet In KOTOR 2 (Warning MAJOR Spoilers !!)


kookaburra
10-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Hello There,

There is some interesting news!


If you want to know who theses sith lords are read on...if you don't turn back... (WARNING!!! MAJOR SPOILER.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!....you have been warned!.....

The sith lords that you will meet are:

Darth Sion - Yes I know you already know him

Another sith lord you will meet is

Darth Nihilis

and also a female sith lord who looks a lot like the evil queen from disneys snow white.

I aint joking theses ARE the offical details for some sith lords that you will meet until then may the force be with you....
i got the info form a HYPER gaming magazine

X_Fighter
10-05-2004, 08:43 AM
This is absolutely great

Darth Nihilis- he has to be the Masked Sith we've been seeing.

and possibly the first ever female Sith Lady (if you don't count Lumiya who i say say was more of a dark jedi)

say you can scan the pages in can you? If there's a pic of her we MUST see it.

JediConsularAD
10-05-2004, 08:51 AM
yes i am pretty sure darth nhilis is the one with the white mask i have heard of him he will most likely be the sith lord:holosid:

DarkLordTrooper
10-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Awww...i thought the masked guy was deadeye duncan.

PoM
10-06-2004, 11:32 AM
:p HAHAHAHA!! Good one...but eh... Deadeye duncan?
He cant even beat a spider, and im not talking about those big spiders on kashyyk.

Edit: "Those big spiders on kashyyk" I mean Shyracks, or something like that.

Hiroki
10-09-2004, 12:06 PM
*Hero* *facing Darth Nihilis, he ignites his lightsaber* "I am ready..."

*Darth Sion slowly creeps up behind our Hero, for a sneak attack.*

*Darth Nihilis" *smirks under his mask, and Ignites his own* "So be it!" *swings his saber at him, however, it slips from his grip, and impales Darth Sionn, effectively stopping his stealth attack.* "Ahh crap! Eraargh!!" *is chopped down by our Hero...*

*Weird announce guy* "And Darth Nihilis is DOWN!" *watches Darth Sion crumble into pieces* "And Sion is DUST!"

JediConsularAD
10-09-2004, 05:14 PM
the big spiders are called kinrath.

RedHawke
10-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Hiroki
*Hero* *facing Darth Nihilis, he ignites his lightsaber* "I am ready..."

*Darth Sion slowly creeps up behind our Hero, for a sneak attack.*

*Darth Nihilis" *smirks under his mask, and Ignites his own* "So be it!" *swings his saber at him, however, it slips from his grip, and impales Darth Sionn, effectively stopping his stealth attack.* "Ahh crap! Eraargh!!" *is chopped down by our Hero...*

*Weird announce guy* "And Darth Nihilis is DOWN!" *watches Darth Sion crumble into pieces* "And Sion is DUST!"
:rofl:Bwahahahaha!!!:rofl:

That definately sounds like a Celebrity Deathmatch Episode in the making to me! :D

JediConsularAD
10-09-2004, 06:06 PM
do you not find darth sion scary

RedHawke
10-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by JediConsularAD
do you not find darth sion scary

He's a wuss... I could whoop his behind...

Of course... I would need a couple of volenteers to hold him down... he looks like one tough mutha'!

:D

PoM
10-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by JediConsularAD
the big spiders are called kinrath.

Right...Kinrath.

90SK
10-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
He's a wuss... I could whoop his behind...

Of course... I would need a couple of volenteers to hold him down... he looks like one tough mutha'!

:D

From what I've heard from official reports, it seems Obsidian has made Darth Sion about 8x stronger than Malak; nearly impossible to kill. WHY OH WHY DID YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO COMPLAIN HOW EASY MALAK WAS????;)

If its true the Mask guy's name is Darth Nhilis that would be interesting. At one point someone joked his name would be "Darth Ni" and its seems that wasnt too far off...:eek:

RedHawke
10-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
From what I've heard from official reports, it seems Obsidian has made Darth Sion about 8x stronger than Malak; nearly impossible to kill. WHY OH WHY DID YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO COMPLAIN HOW EASY MALAK WAS????;)
It wasn't me... these complainers definately need to try out the Hardcore Mod don't they? :D
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
If its true the Mask guy's name is Darth Nhilis that would be interesting. At one point someone joked his name would be "Darth Ni" and its seems that wasnt too far off...:eek:
[Monty Python]
We are the Sith who say... Ni
[/Monty Python]

:D

Achilles
10-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
It wasn't me... these complainers definately need to try out the Hardcore Mod don't they?:D No ****in' kidding.

Everyone once in a while I take the Hardcore Mod out the override folder for a change of pace. Even with the game's difficulty maxed out, I'm killing baddies like it's nothing.

RedHawke
10-10-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
No ****in' kidding.

Everyone once in a while I take the Hardcore Mod out the override folder for a change of pace. Even with the game's difficulty maxed out, I'm killing baddies like it's nothing.

I've done that once, I breezed through the game in record time too. :D

Master B
10-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Malak isn't that easy until you figure out the strategies of fighting him...I'm sure Darth Sion will be mucho tough...but not invincible...he ultimately will be no match for the Dark or Light Side powers of the Force...

;)

UrchSr
10-12-2004, 03:37 PM
If its true the Mask guy's name is Darth Nhilis that would be interesting. At one point someone joked his name would be "Darth Ni" and its seems that wasnt too far off...:eek:

"I am no longer Dark lord named 'Ni' my new name is..."

stingerhs
10-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
No ****in' kidding.

Everyone once in a while I take the Hardcore Mod out the override folder for a change of pace. Even with the game's difficulty maxed out, I'm killing baddies like it's nothing.

you guys outa try an interesting joke i played on my sister. i knew she was gonna fight malak very soon in her savegame, so i used the kotor tool to set malak's constitution rating to 99, effectively making him invincible. :dev7:

Master Jaxu
10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by kookaburra
Hello There,

There is some interesting news!


If you want to know who theses sith lords are read on...if you don't turn back... (WARNING!!! MAJOR SPOILER.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!....you have been warned!.....

The sith lords that you will meet are:

Darth Sion - Yes I know you already know him

Another sith lord you will meet is

Darth Nihilis

and also a female sith lord who looks a lot like the evil queen from disneys snow white.

I aint joking theses ARE the offical details for some sith lords that you will meet until then may the force be with you....
i got the info form a HYPER gaming magazine Sweetness im gonna check my sith lord site to see if they're on it

Cyborgninja
10-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
From what I've heard from official reports, it seems Obsidian has made Darth Sion about 8x stronger than Malak; nearly impossible to kill. WHY OH WHY DID YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO COMPLAIN HOW EASY MALAK WAS????;)

If its true the Mask guy's name is Darth Nhilis that would be interesting. At one point someone joked his name would be "Darth Ni" and its seems that wasnt too far off...:eek:

8X TIMES STRONGER :eek:

Master Jaxu
10-30-2004, 12:29 PM
:( thats not gona be good.Im scared *huddles in corner of room and shakes*

Emperor Devon
11-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
:( thats not gona be good.Im scared *huddles in corner of room and shakes*

Malak was a weak sith lord. He was too easy.

Who's the third sith lord? I guess we'll have to wait several MORE CURSED MONTHS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Curse the Xbox!

UrchSr
11-02-2004, 02:45 PM
The masked sith is a Marauder. He may be just the new dark jedi from the first game. The hoods and bandit masks make the bad guys look pretty lame. The mask at least tries to be scary/cool. I bet they'll attack in twos and threes just like before. I expect them to be much harder than regular baddies. its all speculation on my part. all of it.

Emperor Devon
11-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
The masked sith is a Marauder. He may be just the new dark jedi from the first game. The hoods and bandit masks make the bad guys look pretty lame. The mask at least tries to be scary/cool. I bet they'll attack in twos and threes just like before. I expect them to be much harder than regular baddies. its all speculation on my part. all of it.

He isn't the new dark jedi. In the KOTOR 2 screenshots and trailer, it shows your character fighting regular dark jedi. But there still are some new dark jedi, like the new dark jedi masters in the walkthrough video, or the guys dressed in black doing flying kicks.

StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 11:56 AM
< Darth Nihilis:D

UrchSr
11-06-2004, 05:49 AM
The pointy parts of his hood above the mask kind of look like ears... like a cat... I've seen those before on female costumes... Nihlis (whatever) could be a lady...

lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 07:37 AM
:eek:

She's the reincarnation of Halle Berry in CatWoman! Oh the humanity! May the Force save us all from this evil!

UrchSr
11-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Lets just pray the game is not anything like that horrible movie.


100 POSTS!!!

StoneDragon
11-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by UrchSr
Lets just pray the game is not anything like that horrible movie.


100 POSTS!!!
KOTOR: TSL will be great. I assure you that.;)

DarthBrownBread
11-13-2004, 12:08 PM
yeah i'm sure it will be, i cant wait

Igor_Cavkov
11-16-2004, 05:13 PM
wonder if the Sith Lords will be allies with eachother??

90SK
11-17-2004, 12:39 PM
I think they are, though I personally think it would be great if they wern't. It would make for a much more interesting plot...;)

(Note: The female sith might not be allies with the others, if she exists...)

RedHawke
11-17-2004, 09:47 PM
I just hope we don't have something lame like one Sith Lord per planet to fight, it kinda would be a Star Map repeat, just a big end level boss for each world... IMHO that would really suck.

I just hope however many Sith Lords they end up having, they are woven very styleishly(sp?) into the fabric of the story. :)

UrchSr
11-18-2004, 05:36 AM
The devs stated we encounter Sion "fairly" early in the game... I'm not sure what that really means as far as time lines are concerned, But I imagine it's before you up-class and before you faught Malak in the first game. A low level boss that flees afterward and must be battled again. You may have to fight him often, who knows?

I will know in less than 20 days ;) :p

Venom750
11-18-2004, 06:39 AM
I heard you first enconter Darth Sion on the republic ship the Harbringer and you get a whoopin.

FiEND_138
11-18-2004, 09:49 PM
it seems Obsidian has made Darth Sion about 8x stronger than Malak; nearly impossible to kill.
Finally!!! I can actually fear for my PC's safety.
I just hope we don't have something lame like one Sith Lord per planet to fight, it kinda would be a Star Map repeat, just a big end level boss for each world... IMHO that would really suck.
Indeed, fully sucktacular.
I heard you first enconter Darth Sion on the republic ship the Harbringer and you get a whoopin.
Heard the same thing....

RedHawke
11-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Venom750
I heard you first enconter Darth Sion on the republic ship the Harbringer and you get a whoopin.
:roleyess: Well... I won't be getting a "whoopin"...

Why won't I be, you would ask?

Because, I'm going to be too busy running away from Sion to get whooped! :D
Originally posted by FiEND_138
Indeed, fully sucktacular.
:rofl: Sucktacular! RLMAO!!! :rofl:

ChAiNz.2da
11-19-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
:roleyess: Well... I won't be getting a "whoopin"...

Why won't I be, you would ask?

Because, I'm going to be too busy running away from Sion to get whooped! :D


Ahh, Knight Speed, one of my personal favorite "defensive" Force Powers hehehe ;)

Run Away! Run Away! Live to gut them some other day!

:mob:

Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
:( thats not gona be good.Im scared *huddles in corner of room and shakes*

Josh u haven't even got past taris yet