PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to any server at all :( help!

Ryoga
10-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Can't connect with any servers, I'm using ASE and the in game browser, the effect is the same. I get a connect window with BUSY and a counter, but nothing happens besides that :(. What can be wrong??. I have a norton firewall, but I configured it to let through my battlefront. Does anyone had a familiar problem? or maybe someone knows how to get rid of it??

p.s o I forgot, I'm using the new patch, but with the earlier version of the game I exprerienced the same thing.

Naturalkilla
10-05-2004, 04:05 PM
i have the same problem but it says cheking for patch then a messagen come hat say that i have to download a patch and i put yes and start counting and when it reach 70 or 80 it says error procciding patch

yesterday i downloaded the patch but today it askme to downloade i dont know what the hell is happening

ExSQUEEZEme!
10-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Same..

Someone said that you should delete old patch from memory card and It'll work, but trust me, dont try it...it doesnt. I reset my router, ps2, comp (lol) EVERYTHING there IS to reset, and I still have to wait 75 seconds for EACH msg to come up...

Infuriating.

Ryoga
10-05-2004, 05:47 PM
eech it seems that this connection problem is very common (I checked it out on other forums) and unfixable. I guess the only thing we can do is to wait for a new patch (newer than 1.00a that is). It wreally pisses me off coz I know this game is gonna be great online ! It's wreally amazing, that pandemic sells a game with such big bugs in it :(.

Naturalkilla
10-05-2004, 06:48 PM
me too i did that and nothing thats sux but oh well we have to wait then

Iceman_IX
10-05-2004, 07:17 PM
What platform is this for? PS2? I have PC and I had this same problem the first day. But since then it's been fine.

Try other servers and try without your firewall (quickly :D ) see if that helps.