PDA

View Full Version : How will you play kotor2 TSL?

PoM
10-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Whatever, just vote.

JediConsularAD
10-06-2004, 10:29 AM
i prefer to help people in danger or trouble.

PoM
10-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Im sure you do.

stingerhs
10-06-2004, 12:59 PM
"join with me and together we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy..." :vamp1:

DarthBuzzard
10-06-2004, 03:00 PM
You don't know...the power...of the Dark Syyyeed!

Especially with you being able to change your party members personalities to evil like you...and we can hopefully gain massive legions of followers...:evil2:

Tysplo
10-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Most likely light-side the first time, then dark-side the second time to see the changes.

DarthBuzzard
10-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Tysplo
Most likely light-side the first time, then dark-side the second time to see the changes.

That's what I do with nearly every video game, but I play the light side about 4 times. :rolleyes: Then I go over to the Dark Side, and it's gonna have a lot of plusses over KotOR :evil2:

RedHawke
10-06-2004, 08:25 PM
With TSL it has to be Darkside first;
I'm going Counselar and then straight for Sith Lord. :lightning

Then Lightside second time through;

I'll go Sentinel and then straight for Jedi Watchman. :ben:

PoM
10-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Dark side is in the lead...

JediConsularAD
10-07-2004, 09:31 AM
i play both but the lightside is usally the best.

UrchSr
10-07-2004, 10:30 AM
My vote evened things a little. I'm going to play light first. I will play dark eventually, but I always feel badly afterwards:rolleyes:
I'm kidding, but the "questions" asked at the beginning of the game will make a lot of differant games within light and dark. The sith won and everyone died... play light... Revan won and everyone lived... play light... and vice versa. The "questions" might be (most likely be) more complex than that. I wont be sure until it comes out. And I'll play the X-box first because I'm impatient.:swear:

JediConsularAD
10-07-2004, 10:38 AM
damn straight

Aleggy
10-07-2004, 02:52 PM
i think i'll end up a lightsider

lets be honest the darkside options in kotor made you out to be a greedy bully more than a sith lord so i hope the dark side will be more like the darkside

i.e. making a deal with someone and then continually changing the deal to suit you and making the other party more and more uncomfortable like what vader did to lando

um hope i made sense there coz reading it back to myself i not so sure it does

TheOutrider
10-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Im a big softie so Ill just play lightside besides darkside has a nasty aftertaste:D

PoM
10-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Err...hmm...Lightside is actually more than dark side now...(??)

stingerhs
10-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by TheKnife
Err...hmm...Lightside is actually more than dark side now...(??)

more like a dead heat. :p

PoM
10-08-2004, 05:11 AM
right..

Prime
10-08-2004, 05:58 AM
I always play lightside first...

Rogue15
10-08-2004, 07:13 AM
I'm going with dark side first, then light side, opposite of what i did in kotor. XD

TheOutrider
10-08-2004, 07:22 AM
I guess afterwards ill play darkside to see if the ds options got any better

JediConsularAD
10-08-2004, 09:19 AM
perhaps this game will be more orienntated towards darkside like kotor was towards the light

Rogue15
10-08-2004, 02:24 PM
i just completed kotor as dark lord of the sith!!!! the ending is so much better than the lightside ending. XD

RedHawke
10-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by TheRealJedidude
I guess afterwards ill play darkside to see if the ds options got any better

That's why you should play Darkside first, to see if the options are different, it will also tell you how much effort went into the game.

Meaning;
If they still have the Sith and the Darkside portraied as a bunch of lunch-credit stealing punks, then OE dropped the ball... and you know what that means.

But... if the Darkside is done correctly, any you get that Darkside Muahaha!!! feeling then you will also know when you play through Lightside how good it will be.

Just my 2 cents! :D

PoM
10-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I agree:D

Edit: Lunch credit stealing punks..hehe..

JediConsularAD
10-09-2004, 02:03 AM
star wars kotor tsl hopefully will be more powerful for sith lords like giving you, let's say a giant moon shaped space station, randomly called the deathstar mabye, and let you destroy planets, like alderaan mabye. lol

One thing i would like to do though is visit aldeeraan

FiEND_138
10-09-2004, 03:14 AM
I intend to start Light. Should the story pull me that way & if they fix the Dark alley thug representation it could end Dark. So....... 'Other'.

MTV2
10-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I'd say, light, then dark, then dark, then light:D

PoM
10-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Haha, 2 crazy votes, and err..Light still has more votes than dark.:confused:

JediConsularAD
10-09-2004, 09:29 AM
ha ha the light side is all powerful

PoM
10-10-2004, 06:45 AM
eh...right.

RedHawke
10-10-2004, 07:50 PM
eh...right.

Agreed! :D

The Force is a lot like duct tape, it too has a lightside and a darkside, and it too binds things together. :D

Rogue9dlb
10-10-2004, 10:46 PM
"Good, bad, it doesn't matter. I'm the guy with the lightsaber."

Why just save the day when you can kick some butt as well?

Hiroki
10-11-2004, 02:33 AM
Most likely light first, and dark afterwords. I am looking forward to it either way, however.

*Yoinked*
10-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Darkside or bust!!
That says it all...

-an evil Adam G.

PoM
10-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Now dark side is in the lead.

Darth333
10-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Hmmm...weird, I don't remember voting in this poll but it says I have already voted...that must be aging :rhett:

I think I'll play lightside first... unless the DS options are better than in Kotor 1.

Airrazor
10-12-2004, 09:42 AM
i think i must try to play out kotor 1 in lightside sometimes (still havent done that i am to evil for that :D :D )

but i always start being dark i like being darkside i like choking ppl i like shocking ppl to dead i like to KILL!

PoM
10-12-2004, 10:15 AM
You havent played kotor lightside?

You sure have missed something important, its fantastic!

But myself i will play darkside first in TSL (I read that the darkside options would be more EVIL instead of just stupid.

Like RedHawke said: Lunch credit stealing punks...

Darth333
10-12-2004, 10:23 AM

Like RedHawke said: Lunch credit stealing punks...

A true Dark Lord of the Sith is no common street thug and wouldn't even bother with those petty crimes. :dev11: Think big! This is not evil enough for Sith Lord :devsmoke:

RedHawke
10-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
A true Dark Lord of the Sith is no common street thug and wouldn't even bother with those petty crimes. :dev11: Think big! This is not evil enough for Sith Lord :devsmoke:

Exactly! :D A Lord (Or Lady) of the Sith would plot to control the Galaxy (or at least the large important parts of it) and certainly not bother strong-arming some whelp for 100 lousy credits.

If you need anything then that is what these are for... :vsd: :tied:
And these... :trooper: :snow: :speeder: :atpilot:

TheOutrider
10-12-2004, 08:11 PM
The pettiest crime a true sith lord would do is if someone in the street tripped him/her or didn't respect them he would kill them and let there credits rot with the cold dead body...

PoM
10-13-2004, 07:51 AM
Excactly! Why would a sith lord bother wasting time on picking up a few credits when they dont need credits...they need power.

Edit: But the beggars going past the dead body will be happy.

Edit: (because of the credits)

Edit: Hey! I've been promoted to pit droid!

TheOutrider
10-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Thats why Ill play lightside because they make you seem like a credit needing bully

Edit: Actually RedHawkes right I guess ill play DS first to see if the options got any better

Edit: I got promoted to Battle Droid what a creepy coincidence

TheOutrider
10-13-2004, 12:57 PM
I wanna be Guardian then Sith Lord :vamp1:

Aleggy
10-13-2004, 02:40 PM
i hope in tsl that when u do follow the darkside u dont have so high n mighty jedi prattling on about how u shouldn't miss use the force

that was so annoying in kotor

so what if i didnt want to pay 100 credits every time i landed

and what if i want to force persuade someone to sell me there droid for less

16_BIT
10-13-2004, 08:47 PM
First :mauls: Then :wan: Just like KotOR :D

RedHawke
10-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Actually there only is two ways to play TSL...

Either in sitting front of your monitor with keyboard and mouse, or in front of your TV with an Xbox controller. :D

Aleggy
10-14-2004, 03:21 AM
darkside appears to be in the lead u evil evil people lol :D

PoM
10-14-2004, 06:50 AM
Your dam right it does.
Hey, just so you know im not darkside.
I feel more like...Neutral.
But i gain more money being evil!
Then i dont have to pay guys cash because they loan money from, lets say a crime lord named Davik Kang.
Then i can save my credits.

16_BIT
10-14-2004, 08:06 AM
Your dam right it does.
Hey, just so you know im not darkside.
I feel more like...Neutral.
But i gain more money being evil!
Then i dont have to pay guys cash because they loan money from, lets say a crime lord named Davik Kang.
Then i can save my credits.

Ahh yes, but with the light side you get...ummm...a warm fuzzy feeling inside?:rolleyes:

Aleggy
10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by 16_BIT
Ahh yes, but with the light side you get...ummm...a warm fuzzy feeling inside?:rolleyes:

umm i beleive we're talking about jedi and sith not care bares lol

16_BIT
10-14-2004, 01:02 PM
lol...but care bears? u surly mean ewoks? :D

RedHawke
10-14-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by 16_BIT
lol...but care bears? u surly mean ewoks? :D

:eyeraise: Care Bears? Ewoks?

*RedHawke standing behind counter, dissapears behind door, sounds of Repeating Blaster Fire are heard, RedHawke comes back to thread*

Sorry we just ran out of both! :D

Disclaimer: No Ewoks or Care Bears were harmed in the process of creating this post, thank you.

:D

TheOutrider
10-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
:eyeraise: Care Bears? Ewoks?

*RedHawke standing behind counter, dissapears behind door, sounds of Repeating Blaster Fire are heard, RedHawke comes back to thread*

Sorry we just ran out of both! :D

Disclaimer: No Ewoks or Care Bears were harmed in the process of creating this post, thank you.

:D Lol RedHawke
Also, I liked it when Bastilla is pratling on and on about misusing the force she seemed so cute:o

FiEND_138
10-15-2004, 01:18 AM
^^
Yeah, especially at the end when she's..... going on & on about how 'she's been consumed by the DS & theres no hope', & you agree, & she kneels down, & SHHWOOOM... thud thud thud...... along goes her head bouncing on the deck of the Star Forge...Veeerrrryyy sexy.

LmAO!!!!!!!..... Too bad :skul1:

mr.piercy
10-15-2004, 02:06 AM
"The Jedi are poo poo heads and the Sith are Soopa Doopa!!!"

Aleggy
10-15-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by mr.piercy
"The Jedi are poo poo heads and the Sith are Soopa Doopa!!!"

umm mr piercy as much as i respect evryones opinions i have great dificulty taking anyone seriously who refers to jedi as 'poo poo heads' sorry

RedHawke
10-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Aleggy
umm mr piercy as much as i respect evryones opinions i have great dificulty taking anyone seriously who refers to jedi as 'poo poo heads' sorry

I'm going to have to agree with Aleggy on that one. :D

"poo poo heads" ??? :eyeraise:

TheOutrider
10-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by mr.piercy
"The Jedi are poo poo heads and the Sith are Soopa Doopa!!!" :p And here was I thinking I was immature

PoM
10-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Hm...Well, personally im played light side kotor first, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, and then i am here.

But in tsl i will probably do a little more dark side first, then light side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, etc etc.

Edit: I *am* neutral but i dont have to give other people money if im light side or neutral, but still..
Dark side is funny, 'nuff said.

Airrazor
10-17-2004, 11:20 AM
i hope that you can kill alot of more ppl because that is the only thing i like killing ppl :vamp1::vamp1:

90SK
10-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Airrazor
i hope that you can kill alot of more ppl because that is the only thing i like killing ppl :vamp1::vamp1:

:eyepop

RedHawke
10-17-2004, 09:14 PM
^^^^
:rofl:

Originally posted by Airrazor

Well then you might be interested in this, to help tide you over until TSL comes out...

Start GTA Vice City... find a dunebuggy... go to the main beach... and drive suicidally up and down the beach mowing people down with your vehicle.

I hope this helps you to sate your bloodlust!

J/K Airrazor! :D Or Not... :eyeraise:

Achilles
10-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
^^^^
:rofl:

Well then you might be interested in this, to help tide you over until TSL comes out...

Start GTA Vice City... find a dunebuggy... go to the main beach... and drive suicidally up and down the beach mowing people down with your vehicle.

I hope this helps you to sate your bloodlust!

J/K Airrazor! :D Or Not... :eyeraise: If you take the minigun into the pizza joint and rob the place the cops will come but can't shoot through the windows. You just aim for the door and watch the stars fall off the side of your screen. The fun starts to wear off when you can't see individual body parts flying off of bodies anymore.

Oops...I mean,"GO LIGHTSIDE!!"

FiEND_138
10-18-2004, 02:29 AM
^^
Or the chainsaw. Great fun & it may just be me, but it really seems to make the AI a bit more........ angry.

Yeah, "Go Lightside!!"

Aleggy
10-18-2004, 02:46 AM
^^^^^

ok this isnt quite in the same leauge but in 'legacy of kain : blood omen 2' you can kill your enemys with your claws or a variety of different blades and after you've killed them you then get to drain their bodies of their blood, but if that isnt enough if theres some mist/fog around you can use your dark gift to turn into a mist form and then you get to do stealth kills hee hee if you are unarmed you can just break your victims neck or (and this is my favourite) you can put you hand through their body grabbing there heart as you do so and then just drop it on the floor in front of them and once you pull your hand back they just flop to the floor, of course if you have a sword in your hand there are even more moves two moves to every blade

Aleggy
10-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Hm...Well, personally im played light side kotor first, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, and then i am here.

But in tsl i will probably do a little more dark side first, then light side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, etc etc.

Edit: I *am* neutral but i dont have to give other people money if im light side or neutral, but still..
Dark side is funny, 'nuff said.

wild guess are you a darkside fan per chance :D :D

FiEND_138
10-18-2004, 03:00 AM
ok this isnt quite in the same leauge but in 'legacy of kain : blood omen 2' you can kill your enemys with your claws or a variety of different blades and after you've killed them you then get to drain their bodies of their blood, but if that isnt enough if theres some mist/fog around you can use your dark gift to turn into a mist form and then you get to do stealth kills hee hee if you are unarmed you can just break your victims neck or (and this is my favourite) you can put you hand through their body grabbing there heart as you do so and then just drop it on the floor in front of them and once you pull your hand back they just flop to the floor, of course if you have a sword in your hand there are even more moves two moves to every blade

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Gonna have to check that out.......

stingerhs
10-18-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
If you take the minigun into the pizza joint and rob the place the cops will come but can't shoot through the windows. You just aim for the door and watch the stars fall off the side of your screen. The fun starts to wear off when you can't see individual body parts flying off of bodies anymore.

Oops...I mean,"GO LIGHTSIDE!!"

so, you do know the power of the darkside

you just seemed like the type...:D

Aleggy
10-18-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Gonna have to check that out.......

you can get blood omen 2 for the pc but i got it on ps2

PoM
10-18-2004, 07:26 AM
wild guess are you a darkside fan per chance :D :D

Heh, darkside is fun, also i feel so darn powerfull.