PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler]HELP ME PLEASE

The Droid
10-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Can someone please help me!!, on Manaan i went to the republic guy that says that is i get the droid data pat thing back he'll tell me all he knows about the star map thingy.. so i went to the private docking bay where the sith guys were and i killed em all theni went onto the transport and went to the sith base. Once i was in i went to the Flow room then i killed the guys there, then i went to the place and got the droid data pad back and then i was ready to leave, so i went outside and i got arested. So i loaded... then i went to the Flow room and done the puzzle with the doors. then once i got through i went to every room. but the last door is locked! the one where you need to vs the sith( the one up the end of the hall, away from the 2 doors where theres the 3 sith and the locker things ). so basicly i went to EVERY!!! room there is besides the last one,and ive got everything out of the lockers and of the dead guys(the remains)... but i still cant get through... because the doors locked so i use security but it doesnt matter :mad: ... yea so how do i pass the door???!??!??!
so im just trying to get into the training room and get the evidence so i can get free when i get arrested.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Achilles
10-12-2004, 04:27 PM
The information that you need can be found in this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135317) thread.

The Droid
10-12-2004, 04:46 PM
thank you. :D

The Droid
10-15-2004, 04:47 AM
i need help again please, on Korriban, in the Naga sadow tomb, how can i beat the teneteks? ive tried everything, but they always get me.. PLEASE help me. i need to get past them!

please :)

Sivy
10-15-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by The Droid
i need help again please, on Korriban, in the Naga sadow tomb, how can i beat the teneteks? ive tried everything, but they always get me.. PLEASE help me. i need to get past them!

please :)

i learnt a neat little trick with them.

as you walk into the door, on the opposite side of the room there's a boulder you can hide behind. the teneteks wont move and from there you throw any grenades and blast them with a good weapon. once you've killed one then you can use your lightsaber on the other.

another tactic is to use a stealth belt and sneak up to them and place mines all round them. you need a high stealth skill for that though.

FiEND_138
10-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Or... when you go into the room they won't see you right away. Cast speed, toss an explosive at 1, wait for them to charge, & sprint up to the right corner (the one close to the door you didn't come in from), flip the switch, go in the room, pull a blaster, & go to town on 'em.

Yeah, it's rather cheap but extremely effective :)

Hmmm never thought about stealth then mine them to death. Thanx for the tip Sivy.

Grishnakh
10-15-2004, 11:56 AM
They're called terentateks, not teneteks. Anyway, I usually don't have any trouble with them since I always complete Korriban last of the planets with the star maps and my main characters usually are very powerfull. A good trick is to get one of them to follow you away from the other so you don't have to fight both at a time. If you have insanity or stasis field you should use it to stun them, master speed also makes the job a lot easier. The most effective power to use however is kill, since it takes away half of their maximum hp and they have an extermely high health.

The Droid
10-15-2004, 04:29 PM
thanks for helping me out everyone, even though i may get some things wrong and stuff. :rolleyes:

Cyborgninja
10-17-2004, 12:38 PM
force lightning works well to