PDA

View Full Version : RPG for all

Pages : [1] 2

Death
10-22-2001, 03:54 AM
Okay, I don't know how long this will last but this is an rpg that's not totally Star Wars. Any character can be introduced but let's try to keep it sane (somewhat). You need at least ONE main character and please don't have more than FOUR. You can have minor characters but try to keep the focus on the four that you have chose as your main characters.
Mine will be:
Death
Nikki
Stealth

------------------
A world without Savage Garden is a very sad world indeed. At least there's still Darren to make things a little brighter.

Death
10-22-2001, 04:03 AM
*A young woman is hurrying through the dark, empty streets of Coruscant. She never liked being outside during the night, not in this neighborhood. Suddenly she hears footsteps and she stops and looks around. No one is there and she quickens her pace desperate to get home. Her heart beats quickly as she hears the footsteps again and before she can turn around a hand clamps down over her mouth. She kicks and struggles but she is able to do nothing as her attacker drags her into one of the allies. She is thrown to the ground and her jacket is torn off. She can see the person, a man, going through her pocket and she is too terrified to move. Suddenly a shadowy figure drops down behind the man and she can hear a crack as her attackers head connects with the nearest wall. She scrambles back from the person who walks towards her now and she closes her eyes* Don't hurt me! Please! *When she opens her eyes again, she's alone*

*Death sighs as he walks away from the girl. He just saved her life and still she terrified of him. That's how it usually always is. Oh well, he's not doing this to get praised. He's doing this to help people. The crime has been unusually high lately. Something big is going to happen soon...he just hopes everyone is prepared for it.*

------------------
A world without Savage Garden is a very sad world indeed. At least there's still Darren to make things a little brighter.

[This message has been edited by Death (edited October 22, 2001).]

Redwing
10-22-2001, 04:26 AM
ya! finally! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif

my characters will be:
Cody Green
Cheetah
(and the familiar one here) Termand Rwos

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

Wasslera
10-22-2001, 04:26 AM
*Xanatos jumps down from a rooftop and lands in front of Death*Oi! Where've you been?
((OBTW, I'm gonna hang out with Xanatos and Mav for now. I'll probably add more later))

Redwing
10-22-2001, 04:31 AM
*above them, a shadow watches. A shadow with wings...*

Wasslera
10-22-2001, 04:32 AM
((Ohhhh, Jake, dark and mysterious...scarry))

Death
10-22-2001, 04:32 AM
*Death looks at Xanatos* Out. Like I said I would be. Is there something wrong?

------------------

Wasslera
10-22-2001, 04:34 AM
Kind of. You've been out for nearly 6 hours

Death
10-22-2001, 04:44 AM
*looks slightly surprised* 6 hours? Has it really been that long? I'm loosing track of time. What's wrong? *Suddenly Death feels like he's being watched and he looks around*

------------------

Wasslera
10-22-2001, 04:48 AM
Wrong? Nothing, just worried...about...you...*follows his gaze*

Redwing
10-22-2001, 04:50 AM
*above them, the shadow moves, takes a small device from his belt, and clicks it twice. Two other smaller shadows quietly materialize in a twinkle of blue light; a boy and a girl. The first shadow turns its head toward them and speaks.*

Termand Rwos: Hello Cody, Cheetah. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.

Cody: Oh not really. But I think you crashed the simulator we were in.

Cheetah: Well, I was winning anyway.

Cody: You were not.

Cheetah: Yes I---

Termand: Shhh! See down there? That one guy in the trenchcoat talking to the guy in the cloak.

Cody: Ya, I see. What about him?

Termand: There's a bounty on his head. A big one.

Cheetah: Like the one on yours? *looks around* This IS Coruscant, right?

Termand: Ya, it is. I mean, yes, it is Coruscant, but the bounty on this guy is really high. High enough that many people would kill to get it.

Cody: Really. And let me guess: You want us to help you, since you can't turn him in yourself.

Termand: Well ya, that's...basically it.

Cheetah: Interesting. But why not one of your Blade friends?

Termand: Wellllll....because I'm not supposed to BE here. I was supposed to leave after I got my dimension-teleporter fixed.

Cody: So who is this guy, anyway?

Termand: Everyone calls him....*dramatic pause* Death.

Cody: *incredulously* <u>Death???</U>

*suddenly, below them, the subject of their conversation looks up right at them*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited October 22, 2001).]

Death
10-22-2001, 04:53 AM
*Death's eyes narrow. Something is wrong. He keeps watching as the one shadow becomes three and his hand travels towards his blaster* Xanatos...be ready for something.

------------------

Wasslera
10-22-2001, 04:55 AM
*Takes out his handy dandy ever trusty lightsaber*

Wraith 5
10-22-2001, 02:57 PM
2 black speeder bikes rush threw the dark night.

Wraith 9:
Wow!! watch it Dark Forse.... you almost hit that sign.

Dark Forse:
Hey i saw that sign two miles awa.....WOW!! *Dark Forse almost hits another sign* that was VERY close.

Wraith 9:
HAHAHAHHAHA.. your such a loser. hehe.
....Hey where are we?? it seems we dropped a long way down the city!

Dark Forse:
Yes we did. HEY!! look up there. What is that light?? It looks like a lightsaber.

Wraith 9:
Yes... but mine looks nicer. hehe.

Dark Forse:
Come on lets check it out.

Mega Morta
10-23-2001, 08:47 PM
Hmmm,who should I choose?
Urrow T.Silent:*raises hand*
Okay, There's one....
Sacred Anger:I am on a mission at Corascant. you may as well take me.
Keashlase:Umm...please?
How come I'm taking all Jedi?
Urrow:*Glares a look that says"You just blew my cover!"*
Oops....

*In a dark alley in the city of Corasscant, three figures stand,Discussing a seacret misson....*
Fig.#1:And you say the girl was kidnapped by a Female wearing leather boots and had a Blaster Rifle?
fig#2:yes...she also had her head shaved. Obviously, a Bounty Hunter.
Fig#3:*raises hand for silence*
fig#2:what is it?
fig#1:Wait, master! I hear some thing!

Who is who?

Death
10-25-2001, 02:29 AM
*Death heards the faint noise of oncomming speeder bikes and he turns his head in that direction.* Come on Xanatos, let's avoid a confrontation if possible. *Looks at the three figures in the sky again and starts to walk away from the area*

------------------

Redwing
10-25-2001, 06:09 AM
*Termand hears the bikes approaching and growls* Oh great, just what we need, company.

Cheetah: Oh quiet down, I'll take care of them. *she streaks off, faster than the speed of light, and in the distance two speeder bikes are heard crashing*

Cody: ....

Cheetah:*returning* There, all done.

------------------

Wraith 5
10-25-2001, 10:20 AM
Wraith 9:
ooooooh... aaah... that hurt big time.
*stands up on his feet and falls down again*
AAAH!! it think i broke my foot.

Dark Forse:
WOW! who was that??? and what did we do???
oooh man... are you alright?
Am i glad we got of those bikes before annything happened.

Wraith 9:
Hey... contact Wraith 5 will ya. Im dying out here.

Dark Forse:
SSSSSHHH ... hush will jah. there still up there. i think there one of those Sith lords, that my dad use to talk about.

Wraith 9:
U still got that Lightsaber that jedi gave you?? because if they return we better be prepared. come on lets move out.

*Dark Forse takes out a comlink*

Dark Forse:
Yo Wraith 5. where are you? well we got our ass kicked by some flying freak. ok. ok we will meet you there. Dark out.
*puts comlink back*
we are going to meet Wraith 5 in the old bar: The golden Space.
Come on ill help you.

*Dark Forse picks up Wraith 9 and they both go into the darkness*

Death
10-26-2001, 10:00 PM
*Death hears the crash and stops. He looks over his shoulderin the direction of where the noise came from.* I wonder if anyone got hurt. *For a few moments he seems unsure of what to do then he turns to Xanatos* Stay here, I'll go check it out. *He stays in the deep shadows and checks on whoever crashed*

------------------

Redwing
10-26-2001, 10:10 PM
Cody: Cheetah, don't you think that was a little...
Termand: It doesn't matter. Look.
*as they watch, Death seems to fade into the shadows moving north up the street. Termand's eyes begin to glow, activating his gargoyle's potent night vision.*
Termand: Okay, seems he's going to investigate that crash. Come on, you two. We want to keep this quiet.
*the shadows disappear from the rooftop*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited October 26, 2001).]

Death
10-26-2001, 10:18 PM
*Death looks at the crashed speeder bikes. He gets a bad feeling and takes his blaster out. Better save than sorry*

------------------

Wraith 5
10-26-2001, 11:23 PM
Wraith 9:
AAAAH!!! OOOOH!! AAAH!! OOH!!

Dark Forse:
Can you keep it down!!?? You want those guys to finish us off??
*Looks behind him*
Oh great.... you left a perfectly good trace of blood behind.

Wraith 9:
WELL DONT YOU THINK IM TRYING TO KEEP MY BLOOD TO MYSELF!!
I didn't even see a wound. I only feel my foot.

Dark Forse:
Lets stop and look at that foot of yours.
I think we moved far enough. If you keep your blaster ready ill look at your foot.
*stops and puts Wraith 9 down and looks at the broken foot*
Well you got a banged up foot. and some cuts in your legs from the crash. That is whats bleeding.

Wraith 9:
Well my foot hurts like hell.
*looks at the trace of blood on the streets and follows it back with his eyes*
Oh OOOO! we got company.

*Dark Forse turns around. And looks at a Dark shadow. Its looking right at them with a blaster it its hand.*

Death
10-28-2001, 03:54 AM
*Death walks out of the shadows and looks at them* Need any help?

------------------

Wraith 5
11-09-2001, 11:27 PM
DarkForse:
Yeah we could. Are you going to give help? Or are you goin to help us to another place??

Redwing
11-11-2001, 04:51 AM
*Rwos, Cody and Cheetah fly (or at least Rwos flies) over to the rooftop high above the three beings below*

------------------

Death
11-16-2001, 03:57 AM
*Death sighs at DarkForse but it's a natural thing to be paranoid* I'll help you get to a safer place if you want. What happened anyway?

------------------

Wraith 5
11-16-2001, 01:01 PM
DarkForse:
Well we were racing threw the streets of corusant when we saw a lightsaber being activated.

Wraith 9:
yeah, we thought we check it out what was going on and if somebody would need some help.

DarkForse:
And than this dark thing came out of nowhere and destroyed our speederbikes.
We went down hard and Wraith 9 here hurt himself in the fall.

Wraith 9:
My foot is broken and we are trying to get to the back of a bar wgere our friend is waiting. it is called:'The golden space'.
But we just found out I left a trace of blood behind for you to find us.

Dark Forse:
We have to be carefull. That..... THING might be coming back.
You got any ideas???

S1DC
11-18-2001, 04:23 PM
A dark figure darts from shadow to shadow a few feet away from Wraith 9 and the unknown person he spotted with him... it was too easy, shifting into the creature and destroying the bikes. that should scare them both enough to make them leave... but Termand will not be so easy to decive. no matter, he thinks, soon he will have his revenge!

[This message has been edited by S1DC (edited November 18, 2001).]

Redwing
11-19-2001, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by S1DC:
A dark figure darts from shadow to shadow a few feet away from Wraith 9 and the unknown person he spotted with him... it was too easy, shifting into the creature and destroying the bikes. that should scare them both enough to make them leave... but Termand will not be so easy to decive. no matter, he thinks, soon he will have his revenge!

[This message has been edited by S1DC (edited November 18, 2001).]

Your character is delusional...Cheetah destroyed the bikes http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif

------------------

Rogue15
11-19-2001, 01:14 AM
Rioet Csuhen, dressed in *cough*absolutelynothing*cough*

yo f00! would u like some hydroponic vegetables?

S1DC
11-20-2001, 08:16 PM
My character exists in a parellel reality next to the one in which the action takes place, and is about 30 minutes behind everything that happens, and will continue to mess around with the space/time fabric of events to screw them up until someone with the ability to jump dimensions come to fight him.

ooo, i;m good..

------------------
Saber One

Kyougu Issanni http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/saber/lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/011.gif
Need a unique signature? Custom Lightsaber Anims by S1DC Technologies!!!

Redwing
11-21-2001, 12:03 AM
My character exists in a parellel reality next to the one in which the action takes place, and is about 30 minutes behind everything that happens, and will continue to mess around with the space/time fabric of events to screw them up until someone with the ability to jump dimensions come to fight him.

ooo, i;m good..

...you mean he destroyed the bikes thirty minutes ago? And it wouldn't mess anything up in the fabric of space/time; parallel realities can't directly interact by definition. So basically, your chara is not only delusional, he isn't even in the story. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif

ANYWAY...gotta get Death to reply. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

S1DC
11-21-2001, 11:18 AM
Ok, red, time to find that phone number jared gave me so i can find you and explain to you what i do to people who kill my creative ideas...

and who are you to say anything about a non-proven form of science? YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW SPACE TIME WORKS! ARE YA FREAKIN EINSTEIN OR SOMETHIN!?

------------------
Saber One

Kyougu Issanni http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/saber/lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/011.gif

S1DC
11-21-2001, 11:21 AM
ok, new chara:

A young man walks about in the small bar called "Plaris". Earlier he felt great disturbances in the force. Its not uncommon here, but these were... large. He picks up his pulse blaster and begins to walk towards the feelings... and hopes he can still use his powers to full extent.

is that ok, RED?!

------------------
Saber One

Redwing
11-22-2001, 12:57 AM
Ok, red, time to find that phone number jared gave me so i can find you and explain to you what i do to people who kill my creative ideas...

and who are you to say anything about a non-proven form of science? YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW SPACE TIME WORKS! ARE YA FREAKIN EINSTEIN OR SOMETHIN!?

WHAT does the word parallel mean? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 2
Losses: 0

Death
11-22-2001, 04:18 AM
(Oy...you two. LOL)

*Death nods and looks around* Well, I guess we better hurry then. Whatever's out here it won't take long for it to find us if it really wants to.

------------------

S1DC
11-22-2001, 01:53 PM
shut up red. just shut up. death, go to his house right now and smack him for me. HARD.

------------------
Saber One

Wraith 5
11-22-2001, 05:12 PM
DarkForse:
I agree... we move!!!

Wraith 9:
OEH! AH!... ow sorry... ill shut up now.
MMMMMM! The bar is about 2 levels down and 3 blocks to the North... it wont take long... i hope.

Redwing
11-23-2001, 07:24 AM
*above them, Cheetah is cracking up so badly that she can hardly move*

Termand: Darn it...Let's get out of here before they hear us. We know where they're going.

Deac
12-04-2001, 04:27 PM
(Hey guys, It's me from XWA!)
Enter Deac Starkiller, man-made Jedi, pumped full of midi-chlorians from an evil Imperial experiment that went wrong.

*Walks down street to see choas*

[To Self] Oh heck. Can't I take a break without...

Rwos! Is it you! From the Cantina? What's going on?

Redwing
12-05-2001, 01:04 AM
[Rwos:] GAH!! Erm, Deac! Shhhhh!!!! I don't want those people hearing....what am I doing? Er...*embarrassed look* I'm kind of, well, bounty hunting. My 'porter is working again...and...yeah... how ya been?

[Cody:] Do I sense shame on the part of our gargie friend? *smirks*

[Cheetah:] You know this guy?

Deac
12-05-2001, 04:42 PM
Surely everybody's heard of the great Deac Starkiller and Mini-Deac! *Pulls a small hamster from pocket*

This is Prag! I got him off a trader after I'd had a lot to drink and been punched by a wookie. But I'm fine and sane now! So, who are you hunting? Someone evil, I hope?

Redwing
12-07-2001, 05:17 AM
Cody: You don't sound very sane.

Cheetah: You should talk :p

Rwos: Evil? So I've heard...they call him "Death".

Cheetah: OOOOOOOO!!!! A HAMSTER!!! IT'S SO CUUUUTEEE!!!

Deac
12-07-2001, 06:38 PM
Yep, Prag is a cutie isn't he! Anyway, you're trying to kill death? Wouldn't that cause a paradox, seeing as Death IS death, then, if he could, hypothetically be killed, wouldn't that mean that no-one could die? And if no-one could die, how come he did? So you coudln't have killed him, yet you did, but you didn't....

I'll shut up now...

Anyway, I'll go along to meet him, and if he's evil, I'll kill him!

Death
12-10-2001, 01:50 AM
*Death is looking around and making sure no one is around. He senses something* I'll be right back. *He disapears into the shadows and watches Termand Rows and everyone else. His eyes narrow. Who the hell are they?*

Wraith 8
12-10-2001, 03:14 PM
Wraith 5:
OK we will move on. we are almost there.

Darkforse:
We will see you at the bar. i have got a comlink with me so... if there are problems... call me!!

*They both go in to the mist and to the bar*

Death
12-10-2001, 07:46 PM
*Death watches them for a while longer and takes a mental note to try and run a check on them later. He disapears into the darkness again*

*A young boy in his mid-teens is at the bar. He tries to blend into the crowd and not stand out. His wild orange-red hair makes that a hard thing to do and his strange completely black eyes tend to freak most people out. He's not too tall for his age and he's a bit scrawny which is understandable since he hasn't had a warm meal in about two months. His name is Ved-Kaul, but many just call him Ved. He's an orphan trying to make it on the streets and that involves stealing. He walks from person to person taking a few things here and there. He looks at the new people that come in*

Wraith 8
12-10-2001, 08:29 PM
*Garik Loran sits at the bar with his Jedi friend, Corzip Dinn. The Young Jedi already noticed the boy with the orange -red hair and has taken his belongings in to a saver spot. he also warned Garik about him.*

Corzip:
Look at him Garik. he stealing from almost everybody.

*The door opens and Darkforse enters the bar. everbody looks up. sees him and go on with what they were doing. Garik stands up and goes to the door, Corzip follows him and watches the boy carefully.*

Garik:
What happened?? Where is Kell?? are you all right??

Darkforse:
calm down Garik. Wraith 5... Kell is waiting at the back. hes got a broken foot. But im alright. lets head to the back.

*they all head to the rear of the Bar. Corzip looks straight at the boy. and the boy freezes when he sees the Jedi looking at him. Corzip raises his finger.
and shakes his finger like he is saying: no no no... bad boy!
Corzip walks on and disapears in the back of the bar.*

Death
12-10-2001, 08:41 PM
*Death makes his way quickly to the bar and looks around for Wraith 5 and Darkforse*

*Ved shivers and makes his way out of the bar. He doesn't like Jedi. They always tell him it's wrong to steel. Hah! They don't have to worry about starving to death one day. They don't have to sit there and watch others have a home while he has none. They don't have to be afraid for their life every second of every day. What do they know? They claim to be so enlightend, so powerful yet restraint. It makes him want to vomit every time he hears their arogant lies. Lies. That's all they tell. They abuse their power even though they claim they don't. They bend the mind of others to their will. He hates them. He hates them so much. As he walks out he notices the young Jedi again and disgust rises in him and it doesn't die down until he's blocks away*

Wraith 8
12-11-2001, 12:04 PM
*Garik, Corzip and Darkforse reaches the back of the bar to find Kell laying there. He is laying in blood.*

Darkforse:
Wraith 5??!!! WRAITH 5!!!!

*They all run to the body of kell... wraith 5. only to find him with a big hole in his chest.*

Garik:
Oh my god..... what happened here??? who did this??

*Corzip looks around. he lets his sences flow around him.*

Corzip:
I can only detect some Dark things around here.... we must be carefull. we must get out of here right now!

*Darkforse picks up Wraith 5. together with Garik they take him to the back room of the bar. Corzip Uses the force to clean up the trace of blood laying around.*

Garik:
Shouldnt we call medics here??!!

Darkforse:
That isnt a good idea. By th way... i hate to say this pall. But he is dead. we cant help him anymore. we must get him somewhere so we can bury him or something like that.

Corzip:
You 2 do that and ill look for the assasin. i can still feel some thing of him. Ill catch up with you later.

Garik:
OK be care full hah. You want Darkforse's lightsaber too? you can use them both!

Corzip:
No. take it with you... you might need it. ill see you later.

Redwing
12-12-2001, 06:09 AM
Cody: Are you really expecting us to stay here doing nothing until they decide to come out of the bar? *looks around* And where did "tall dark and spooky" go?

Rwos: *looks around* Oh, crap. He's gone.

Cheetah *rolls her eyes* We'll find him for you. C'mon Cody. Let these two nut cases catch up. *they leap off the rooftop and dissapear into the shadows below*

Rwos: Hey wait a sec... *pauses* Hey Deac, do you see something down there? *from their vantage point, they see two men exit the bar carrying what Rwos' senses tell him is a recently dead body* What in...

S1DC
12-12-2001, 08:28 AM
Accross the city, in a dark alley (far from Rwos and the others) A drunk man stumbles out of a nearby building.

Drunk: Budd eye wanna git meh uhn dwink...
Woman inside building: Git! Git ouda 'ere!
Drunk: Budd ie, ie, whuddya 'ay?

Just then a saber handle drops from his cloak.

Someone senses it...

Deac
12-13-2001, 01:36 PM
I have some backup. He's looking right at the door. I;m going to go and find out about this Death guy...

[Comm]Deac to Deac2, fo you read?

Deac2: Yeah, boss. I'm covering.

*Deac enters the bar*

[To Death] Hi, our names have the same first three letters! Are you evil?

Wraith 8
12-13-2001, 05:53 PM
*DarkForse and Garik enters the garbage disposel building 2 levels down and 1 block from the bar. They put the body in one of the garbage containers and they push the container near a cargo hall.*

Darkforse:
Go and get to a garbage speeder and we will get him out of here.

Garik:
Already on my way

*A bit later Garik parks the garbage hauler near the cargo hall and Darkforse pushes the container in the hauler. Darkforse stepd back and Garik closes the cargo door to the hauler. Darkforse unclips his comlink and contacts Garik.*

Darkforse:
Get him out of here. With hauler... no one will ask questions. and when you take the container out... also nobody will ask questions. OK? Now get going. im gonna try and find Corzip. See you later.

Garik:
OK. Be carefull man. we still dont know who did this. I dont want another friend of mine dead. Good luck.

Darkforse:
Thanks. Bye.

*Garik takes of in the hauler while Darkforse dresses up as one of the garbage guys so he wont be recognized. he walks away from the garbage disposel building.*

Death
12-16-2001, 01:55 AM
*Death raises an eyebrow at Deac* I try not to be.

*Ved can't help but watch the group. What happened to the guy? He has a huge hole in his chest. Maybe he can steal something from the guys body.*

Deac
12-16-2001, 04:32 PM
[To Death] Oh, alright then.

Hey, Deac2, it's alright.

*Deac2, the second Starkiller clone enters the bar. A gunshot is heard and out of the darkness steps...*

Syrnl!

*Syrnl Darkstar, a fellow sythetic jedi, but this one dark, enters the bar.*

Syrnl: Sorry, Deac, but he's just another one of you. Somebody powerful wants you all dead. They contracted Rwos and co to try and kill Death, so you could all be disposed of. That's my job.

Redwing
12-16-2001, 05:22 PM
*Rwos perches above the bar, wondering what is going on inside. Wondering if he should have stopped Deac from going in. He feels an odd sense of foreboding.*

Wraith 8
12-17-2001, 04:47 PM
*Corzip walks threw the dark ally's. he lost the feeling from the man who killed Kell. but what he does see is the young Redhaired boy who was stealing from everybody. he walks to the boy without making a sound. he looks like he is following people. Corzip let his sences go past the boy and sences 2 men. he feels them and recognize them. they are Garik and Darkforse. Garik is taking of and Darkforse is going away. Corzip pulls out his Comlink.*

Corzip:
Yo Darkforse. keep doing what you are doing. and just move away for a couple of minutes.

Darkforse:
OK.... but dont do anything freakish.

*Corzip puts his comlink away and follows the boy. the boy walks in to the garbage disposel building. he looks around.
at THAT point Corzip walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.*

Corzip:
Now what could you possibly do in here???

Deac
12-17-2001, 04:48 PM
Dammit Syrnl! Why can't you just let me get on with my life and stop chasing me for so called "Final Battles!", because they never are! Just because you're my twin cousing doesn't mean you have to follow me around.

Syrnl: Because I'm supposed to kill you, Rwos and Death. My contractor should be here any moment now...

*A cowled man stands up. He is the same height as the two, and oddly the same build. He throws off his cowl, and he looks exacly like Deac and Syrnl in one body*

Deac Darkstar: I brought you here because I want you all dead. I am Deac Darkstar, out of both your blood. There is no wrong; there is no right, there is only ME!

*Deac Darkstar extends a double ended saber...*

Redwing
12-18-2001, 03:12 AM
*Rwos' feelings get the better of him, and he flies off the top of the building into the bar*

Deac
12-18-2001, 03:40 PM
*Deac and Syrnl run out of the bar, knocking Rwos back as he runs in. Flying like a bullet, Deac Darkstar also exits the bar*

Deac Darkstar: You will all die. You are flawed; Starkiller, because you cannot find the true power that is darkness. Syrnl, you cannot allow yourself to work for others. You are blinded by you own greed, which holds itself from what it truly wants. You are the problem. I am the solution...

Redwing
12-19-2001, 12:46 AM
*Rwos stares incredulously* Really. Well, I doubt you're even sane, much less a solution. *ignites saber* And if you want Deac, you'll hafta go through me!

Deac
12-19-2001, 04:57 PM
*Deac and Syrnl light their sabers. They will both have to work together to fight this being*

DDarkstar: Go through you, gargoyle? That can be arranged.

Deac: If you want to get Rwos, you'll have to go through ME!

Syrnl: If you want to go through them, I stab you in the back whilst you decide who to go for first!

Wraith 8
12-31-2001, 10:28 AM
*The boy lookes scared at the Jedi. Then he looks very mad. and Corzip feels the anger of the boy. Then suddenly he feels a battle is about to start. he lets the boy go.*

Corzip Dinn:
I have to go. ill talk to you later.
he picks up his comlink. Darkforse!? are you there!? We have trouble in the bar. get out your saber and follow me to the bar. Remember all the moves i tought you?? Well you are gonna use them. Call Garik and let him get his fighter ready for the bar. and get your Sync unit for your ship ready to use it and call it to you.

*The boy looks up to Corzip and is amazed of the orders he just gave. Corzip puts a hand on his head.*

Corzip Dinn:
Take it easy boy. and dont get into trouble. May the force be with you!

*Corzip runs away toward the bar. around a corner behind the boy Darkforse comes running in the same direction with a comlink in his hands.*

Darkforse:
Garik!! get your ship ready after your drop of and get to the bar. Corzip thinks there is trouble. and make the other ships ready too! Darkie out!

*Darkforse runs on with Corzip to the bar!*

Deac
01-02-2002, 03:51 PM
DDarkstar: Well then, Evil one, backstab THIS!
*Syrnl is hoisted into the air and dropped. With a thud he falls unconscious. Whilst Deac Darkstar is distracted, Starkiller slices an arm off. Instantly, another spectral one grows...

Redwing
01-02-2002, 11:16 PM
*Rwos rushes to help Deac*

Deac
01-07-2002, 05:26 PM
*DDarkstar hurls Deac and Rwos aside, and he focuses on Syrnl*

DDarkstar: Starkiller will protect his friend. You haven't got any, Syrnl...

Syrnl: Kill me and you destroy yourself! I feed your darkside! We can do great evil together!

DDarkstar: There is no good and evil; no black and white. If I kill you both, then I will still live

[To Syrnl] We both have to work to defeat him!

Syrnl: What if I kill you? He'll still die!

*In one mighty swoop, Syrnl hurls his saber at Deac, who is stabbed through the chest. As Deac collapses, Rwos hurls himself at the Darkstars, but is knocked back.
Suddenly, Deac's limp body is raised. A star appears to fall from the sky and thousands of warriors with glowing eyes appear, then enter Deac's body, and in a flash of blinding light, Deac dissapears.
Enter the Avatar of Starkiller.*

Death
01-10-2002, 11:43 PM
((I'm back! I'm confused but I'm back and I will atempt to write a good post!))

Ved: *Watches the Jedi leave and his eyes narrow. Why does he keep running into him? It's annoying. Can't they just leave him alone? Not like he has enough problems.* Grrr... *he walks away into the darkness*

((Ech...give me a while and I'll get back into it.))

Deac
01-11-2002, 05:36 PM
Syrnl: Well, if it's going to be like that, avatar, then let it be:

DEUS EX DARKSTAR!!!

*Syrnl becomes a black, shadow figure with red eyes that glow. It carries a large double bladed staff. DDarkstar looks up in horror.*

DARKSTAR: DO YOU SEE NOW, HALF MAN, YOU CANNOT BE AN AVATAR!

DDarkstar: So, you fight each other to fight me. How pathetic-eurghh!

*DDarkstar is held in a ball of dark flame and then crushed. His limp body fades away.*

DARKSTAR: YOU ALWAYS SAID WE HAD NEVER FINISHED THIS. LET US FINISH IT NOW...

Wraith 8
01-13-2002, 09:43 AM
*Corzip runs up to the bar... but just before he runs around the corner he feels a lot of dark energies. he stops at the corner and looks around it. there are a lot of dark energies out there..... im not sure wich one of them is the good guy. Darkforse catches up with him. he stops.*

Darkforse:
And?? how is the situation??

Corzip:
Not good... i think they are all Dark lords. and i think that gargoile thing... is the one that attacked you with your speeder bikes.

*Darkforse lookes. he sees the fight and the energies rising. he may not be a Jedi but he was tought it its ways and knows excactly how to handle a lightsaber. he even defeated some Jedi in trianing.. among them was even the Legend of Obi Wan Kenobi.*

Darkforse:
So what do we do??

Corzip:
Wait a couple of minutes... i want to find out who is a good guy and who isnt. i can sence Death in the neighbourhood.

Deac
01-13-2002, 03:18 PM
STARKILLER: MY POWERS OF LIGHT ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR DARKNESS. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE....

*The STARKILLER hurls his sword at the DARKSTAR, and they duel for some time, before the DARKSTAR's sword breaks and the dark avatar vanishes. Syrnl holds onto the sword, gasping.

Syrnl: It is not over, Deac. It will never be over. For me, this is not my curtain call. I shall return...

*Syrnl bleeds over the vanishing sword. The Starkiller avatar vanishes, to leave Deac lying wounded*

[Will Deac Starkiller die?]

Wraith 8
01-14-2002, 11:30 AM
*Corzip sees the duel ending. he sees Deac drop to the duracrete floor. he runs out at Deac and Darkforse follows him.*

Corzip:
Darkforse! protect the area. Are you allright Deac??

*Drakforce ignites his lightsaber and stands in the defensive position. Corzip puts a hand on the wound and on the chest of Deac. he lets the Force flow threw the body and try's to heal it.*

Deac
01-14-2002, 04:47 PM
*The slash runs deep... the Darkblade was powerful*

[To Rwos] Farewell, friend. This is it... my time. The Starkiller shall return, though, but Deac may not... #cough# May the force be with you all...

*Deac's eyes finally close. His body hurls the sword into the air, where it hovers. A shadow form of Deac leaves his body, and flys into the sword, which then hurtles away.A life half-made by the empire finally ends. Or has it? Syrnl's final words told of how he would return. Could Deac be part of this plan. But, as Yoda had said:
"There is another..."

Halfway across the galaxy, a young man finds a large sword in the ground and realises his destiny...

Deac
01-15-2002, 04:24 PM
* As the people gasp in horror, a man appears in a blinding flash. He is covered in implants, and horribly wounded from thousands of battles. The Starkiller sword hangs at his belt....
As he sees Deac's dead body, his head falls into his hands and weeps...*

Elveron Starkiller: No! I'm too late! I can't erase it! It will all still happen! *He glances at a device on his belt* I only need another five minutes worth of power, but it would take a miracle to get that now...

Wraith 8
01-15-2002, 04:36 PM
*Corzip looks confused at the boy. Where did he come from?*

Corzip:
What power? what are you talking about? Can you help him?

Deac
01-16-2002, 04:30 PM
*Elveron sees Deac's saber and pushes past the mourners and grabs it.*

Elveron: You don't need to worry! He's going to come back

*Elveron pulls out the power cell and inserts it into the device*

Goodbye everyone! The pain of being a Starkiller will never come to me! They won't die! I won't have to face it!

*In a flash of light, Elveron disappears....

and appears just as Syrnl hurled his saber at Deac. Elveron takes the full blow.

Deac Darkstar then shudders. As Elveron was also a Starkiller, he cannot live on three-quarter power. Whilst Syrnl flees at the sight of two Starkillers. Deac then halves Deac Darkstar.

[To Elveron] Who are you, friend?

Elveron: Elveron Starkiller. Your successor. I lost everyone important to me. I saw everything die. I had to save you. I have fuffiled my purpose. I will never exist...

*Elveron Starkiller's soul becomes one with the sword.*

[To Everyone] A man I didn't know just gave his life to save me. Now that the future has been changed, I guess we can still carry on.

Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 05:34 PM
*Corzip and Darkforse walk up to Deac. they stand behind him and Corzip asks:*

Corzip:
Are you allright Deac??? who was that??

Darkforse:
WOW!! what a show!

*Darkforse smiles as he hears a whining sound of a repulsor lift nearby. around a corner apears an X-wing. and by the looks of it, a heavily modified X-wing. As Deac and Corzip start to talk, Darkforse grabs his comlink.*

Darkforse:
You fashionably late again Garik.

*The landinglights go on and spray a brightlight to Darkforse. Darkforse smiles. Gariks voice comes on the comlink of Darkforse.*

Garik:
So what happened? is everyone alright? Did we win?

Darkforse:
I guess so... there was a huge lightshow. but i guess you better go back to the hanger before you have some Eyeballs on your neck.

Garik:
Got you. im on my way

*The X-wing turns around and goes with full thrusters on. and disapears behind a building. just before Darkforse wnats to turn around he hears Tie engines far away and hopes that Garik can get out in time. he truns toward Deac and Corzip.*

Deac
01-18-2002, 05:00 PM
That, friends, was a battle between interuniverso-temporal beings of power. Sided with time travel to resurrect myself. I wonder who he was, and why he wanted to give up the power so much.

Redwing
01-19-2002, 09:20 PM
*Rwos has been knocked out and is just waking up*

((In other words, I've been away :p lol))

Deac
01-20-2002, 05:09 PM
(You just missed the greatest Deac related battle ever! Deac died but I couldn't take the loss so I resurrected him!)

[To Rwos] Well, what next? Syrnl shows up again? Hordes of clones? This is getting repetitive...

...repetitive...

...repetitive...

...repetitive...

Wraith 8
01-21-2002, 02:15 PM
(well i think Death has to post a little more to get back on story :D)

Death
01-27-2002, 02:49 AM
*Death has been watching all that happened from the rooftops. He doesn't know what was going on but he didn't like it. It's time to clear things up once and for all with these people. He walks up to them*

*Ved is sitting in a dark corner where no one will notice him (hopefuly) and he wishes he could be warm. He wonders when the last time he felt warm was. Probably before he lost his home. Oh well, no use in thinking of the past*
*Two glowing eyes watch Ved*
*Ved suddenly gets very edgy and gets up. He has to walk around, he doesn't feel safe*

Wraith 8
01-27-2002, 10:12 AM
*Corzip feeled eyes upon him. someone was watching them. he looked around. and then he heard explosions far away. and heavy blaster fire. Darkforse's comlink bleeped. It was Garik.*

Garik:
Wooohoooo!! 4 Ties down. yeah. nothing coming now. im off to the hide out. see you there.

Darkforse:
You wise ass. haha see you there.

*Corzip laughed at what happened. but the feeling that something bad was going on just couldnt drop off of him. he lookd aroung again.*

Death
01-27-2002, 02:40 PM
*Ved can feel panic start to rise in his mind. He starts to run and that feeling won't leave him. Suddenly something grabs onto him* Ahh! *He can't see it, he can only see the glowing eyes and the fangs. He can feel claws tear into him* No! HELP!

*Death stops and turns around right before he gets to the group and runs to where the call for help came from. Once he gets there he sees a young boy struggeling with something.* Hey! *Whatever it is, he kicks it under the chin. It roars at him and Death pulls out his knife and jumps back as it slashes at his gut. He slices it across the shoulder and it roars and scrambles off into the dark*Hey kid... *he leans over the boys limp body. Blood flows from numerous cuts and gashes. The boy appears to be unconcious but when he feels for a pulse he finds one* Oh good.

Wraith 8
01-28-2002, 11:43 AM
*Corzip and Darkforse ran to the spot where the screaming came from. they found Death and the boy.
Corzip looked at Death. He looked back. *

Corzip:
What happened?? is he okay?? Darkforse?! you go and take a look around.

*Darkforse nodded. Corzip walked to Death.*

Death
02-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Something attacked him. I couldn't get a good look at it but it had pretty sharp claws. The kid needs medical help, he's loosing a lot of blood.

Deac
02-02-2002, 03:05 PM
*Deac heals the boy using the force*

What the hell was that thing? Some kind of predator is stalking these rooftops.
Prag, do you smell anything?

*Prag, Deac's hamster who disappeared from the begining of the thread snnifs about but finds nothing*

Wraith 8
02-02-2002, 06:26 PM
*Corzip looks around.*

Corzip:
I think this thing is the same thing that killed my friend Kell.
we better get out of the streets.

Redwing
02-02-2002, 07:57 PM
Rwos follows Deac, and looking considerably unhappy. He decides he might as well put his bounty hunting plans on hold for the time being, since Deac seems to trust theis Death character...

Deac
02-03-2002, 03:32 PM
Look people, whatever this thing is, it doesn't care who we are. It'll kill us all if we work alone. Don't venture in less than pairs. Always watch your back.

*Deac notices a burn mark on the ground, perhaps from his big duel or something else. He smears burnt ash onto his face*

Let's hunt some beast...

Wraith 8
02-04-2002, 10:04 AM
Corzip:
Agreed Deac. but i would like some aircover in this one. Darkforse? i feel that it is save for the moment. go to the hideout and join Garik in the X-wings. and come find us. you maybe able to see more.

*Darkforse nodded and went off.*

Deac
02-04-2002, 03:37 PM
Rwos, you're with me. We'll cover the south side.

*Deac notices a clump of beast hair*

Smells like tibanna gas. There's a processor about one klick west. I say we check it out.

Wraith 8
02-04-2002, 05:20 PM
OK Death? we bring the boy to a med center and then we will follow up.

Death
02-04-2002, 08:23 PM
We can take the boy to some friends of mine. They'll be able to treat him well and then we can join up with the rest of the group.

Deac
02-05-2002, 02:37 PM
*Deac walks into a gun store*

Gimme... one of those plasma rilfes, that rail gun, that repeater, that fusion cutter and a pack of grenades. Oh, and some mines

Storekeep: Anything else?

Gimme one of those cool eye scanner thingys.

Storekeep: That'll be 10000 credits.

Well, um, you see, I'm a little short of cash, but...

*At that moment, the creature mysteriously leaps out of nowhere and kills the storekeep. Deac ducks underneath a fusion cannon display.*

Redwing
02-06-2002, 05:31 AM
*Rwos enters in time to see the storekeep get smashed down; and in front of his horrified gaze, the victim's head bounces into veiw behind the counter*

Rwos: Holy [irrepeatable profanity]!!! *he grabs the nearest weapon, which happens to be the fusion cannon, bolted to the floor. Rwos immolates the counter with blasts from it*

Deac
02-06-2002, 03:20 PM
*The vibration of the cannon firing flings Deac out onto the street. He gets up, with his ears ringing, grabs what he wanted and begins to walk to Rwos*

Let's get moving people!

Wraith 8
02-08-2002, 07:54 AM
*Corzip felt a disturbance in the force. there was a battle going on out there. and friends were involved.*

Corzip:
Death?! we must hurry. are we close to your friends already?

Redwing
02-09-2002, 08:55 PM
Rwos: *runs into Corzip and throttles him for forgetting Luka in the building design*

Wait...wrong thread :D :D :D

Death
02-09-2002, 09:11 PM
*Death nods* We're here. *He walks into a house* Metah, are you here?
*A woman who looks to be in her late 30's walks out. Her brown hair has been put in a tight bun and her silver eyes look at them* Death, long time no see.
I have a boy here, he's been attacked. Can you help him?
Metah: I will do what I can for him and keep him save. *She takes Ved and lays him on a bed*
*Death turns to the door* All right, let's go.

Wraith 8
02-10-2002, 10:48 AM
*Corzip runs toward the battlefield. He feels that there is something wrong with all of this. In is wake, Death is following.
He brings out his saber and ignites it.
They come to the shop where a powerfull blast is heard. Ther were more blasts. Than something Corzip never saw before leeps out of the store and jumps down into the lower levels of Coruscant. Corzip runs toward the edge, But he is too late to see the creature. He looks back and sees Deac and Rwos come out of the store. They both look full of horror.*

What happened?

Deac
02-11-2002, 02:29 PM
*Deac attaches his saber to the end of his plasma rifle, making it into a force-bayonet. He puts on the eyepiece and looks down into the lower levels.
The creature has entered the abandoned tibanna facility.*

Redwing
02-13-2002, 04:56 AM
*Rwos' eyes glow and he opens his wings.* I've seen that kind of creature before...but I don't know anything about it except it's very dangerous and they like to group. I'm betting that facility is the nest.

Deac
02-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Good thing I swiped this then:

*Deac holds in his hand a container containing 1x10 to the power -100000 of antimatter. Enough to take out the facility*

This'll stop them spreading.

Redwing
02-14-2002, 12:24 AM
*Rwos looks at Deac like he's insane* Antimatter?!? Do you know what that stuff does?

Deac
02-14-2002, 04:15 PM
Yeah, Rwos. It reacts so violently with matter when it touches it that both are instantly destroyed. But there's so little here. If one gram blows up the Imperial Academy Symbol on some moon, then this tiny amount shoul be enough. Besides it says it's for one building. I ain't a fool.

Redwing
02-15-2002, 02:02 AM
Deac, that stuff is extremely dangerous and shouldn't EVER be used except under completely controlled conditions. Why do you think the Imperials didn't use it to wipe out planets instead of a Death Star? We just can't risk using it. Besides, we don't know if there's anything in that building besides those creatures.

Death
02-16-2002, 08:01 PM
*Glowing eyes watch Deac and Rwos and a growl can be heard as they argue over what to do. Then more glowing eyes are seen in shadows and too late they realize that they're surrounded by these things*

Redwing
02-17-2002, 02:12 AM
Rwos: Sithspit! *grabs Deac and jumps off the edge of the building, opening his wings* Time to go!

Wraith 8
02-17-2002, 08:36 AM
*Corzip and Death are left standing surrounded by these creatures. One of them was Dragging something. it was a body. a dead body. Corzip looked carefully. 'OH NO!' he thought, cause it was Darkforse. He sent Darkforse to get Garik back here with air cover. he was jumped by one of them. and now he was dead. Corzip needed to control his anger. cause he was slipping to the dark side with this. He saw Darkforse his lightsabe ,wich he got from another Jedi killed in battle, hanging on his belt. He focussed and with the force he grabbed the lightsaber. 'Bye my friend. you were a great help' he activated his own lightsaber and The lightsaber of Darkforse. Death was beside him. she also ignited her lightsaber. they were ready for battle.*

Deac
02-17-2002, 01:07 PM
*Deac flys into the air using the force, and lands on top of a building. Some of the nearer creatures begin to leap for the antimatter. They want it. Deac realises this and attaches it to a rocket*

You want this? Go get it!

*The rocket flies off into space. The creatures all lunge for Deac, who fires widly.*

Redwing
02-17-2002, 01:31 PM
((OOS:

Originally posted by Wraith 8
*Death was beside him. she also ignited her lightsaber. they were ready for battle.*

*ahem*

Death is a guy here :D :D))

Wraith 8
02-17-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
*ahem*

Death is a guy here :D :D)) sorry... i got that one wrong :D.. hey.. im only human.

(back on story)
*Corzip handles the 2 light sabers well..... he wings with it like it is his second nature. one orange bladed lightsaber and one Yellow bladed lightsaber were swinging at the craetures as if ti was some life thing. some of the creatures were trying to jump him. with one saber he lahses at the one of the creatures and with the other he stopped the one at his back. Corzip flips back on top of a building and the creartures try to follow but just cant get there fast enough. Corzip lookes over the place. It was swarming with these beasts.... and they were still coming. They were in trouble*

Deac
02-18-2002, 03:50 PM
*Deac, also being a user of two sabers has attached them to the end of his "multi gun," one that can fire allmost all kinds of ammo. He leaps about, stabbing, slashing and shooting*

These damned things just keep on coming!

Death
02-20-2002, 12:55 AM
*Death fires at them with amazing aim. When they come close enough he slashes them with his knives. Too many...there's too many...Suddenly there's a loud roar and the creatures flee back into the darkness* What was that?! *The Queen walks up. She's gigantic! It's like she's a walking tank with huge ripping claws, wings and sharp teeth that are about 9 inches long* Where the hell was that thing hideing?!

Deac
02-20-2002, 03:17 PM
(OOS: I thought this was going to be Star Wars vs Predator, but now it's Star Wars vs Alien!)

*Deac sees the queen coming and swears. It's probably healing the others. Deac leaps into the air, firing widly and lands beneath it.
It turns it's head, assessing how tasty and nutritional Deac would be, and whether he should be a snack or the starter*

Wraith 8
02-20-2002, 05:04 PM
((OOC: do we have any idea how these creatures look?))

*Corzip had been guided into a room by the creatures attacks. he was alone in there. He was still using the Yellow and Orange bladed lightsabers to fight off the creatures.
He keeps slashing and dicing them. Then he feels some fear risingin Death and Deac. He hopes they are alright. Then suddenly some injured creature stood up andattacked him again.
This is not right. he slashed his way to the door and made jump in the air at a couple of these beasts that were trying to attack Death by air. he cut them down and landed beside Death. Corzip first looked at his face... and than followed her stare. When is face was pointed at the Queen, his mouth just fell open.*

Corzip:
Oh good lord of the Force.

*And around Death, Deac, Rwos and Corzip, all creatures began healing.*

Corzip:
SITHSPAWN!

Deac
02-21-2002, 04:08 PM
It's the queen! She heals all the drones!

*The alien, now deciding that Deac would make a good snack, swallows him whole, but he becomes lodged in her very long gullet. Fortunatley, there is no acid yet in her stomach. She's waiting for more.*

DO SOMETHING!!!!!

*Deac begins to fire, and the queen roars in pain, even though not much damage is being done.*

Wraith 8
02-21-2002, 05:08 PM
*Corzip sees that Deac has been eaten by the beats. But he feels he is still alive. He hears faint noises that sounds like shots.
the creatures around them are fully healed. Corzip re-activates his sabers. he didnt even kne he de-activated them. He took the pose for defence. and at his back Death did the same.
in front of him a creature decided to attack and to his right also.
with his right saber. he slashed the creature in fron of him and with his left saber he shis-cabbabed the other. The creatures fell dead to the ground. He saw the queen looking at the flying RWOS. he was her next lunch meal. *

Death? im gonna go after this queen thing. you have to go without a wingmate for now.

*Death nodded, but he looked as he could handle himself pretty well. Corzip stormed ahead. slashing and dicing the creatures he encountered. He was closing at the queen when he got jumped from one behind. the beast swinged at him with his claw and hurt Corzip bad. He winged it off him. He stood and he realized that he was standing next to the queens leg. the other beasts were still coming. he jumped and and sliced threw the leg.*

Deac
02-22-2002, 02:45 PM
*As a naturalist would say, "The queen, when injured, vomits at her attacker.

The queen vomits Deac and the entire contents of her stomach back at the party. Deac gets up, covered in alien slime*

You'll have to do better than that!

*Begins firing*

Redwing
02-23-2002, 03:56 AM
*with the queen distracted, Rwos sees his chance; he dives at the creatures head and strikes at its eyes with his saber*

Deac
02-23-2002, 03:25 PM
*The queen is now blinded, but she can still see infa-red. She howls in pain as she begins to bleed to death*

Good going Rwos!

*Deac begins firing at the now non-invincible drones*

Chew on this!

Wraith 8
02-25-2002, 07:39 AM
*Corzip jumpes on her back and climbs up to the head. He deactivates his own lightsaber and hangs it on his belt. the other yellow bladed lightsaber is still active in his hands. The queen feel that he is on her, and wildly jumps. Corzip uses the force to stay standing. He puts the lightsaber in both hands and points it down. Then with full force he rams into the skull of the beast. the Queen jumps so hard that Corzip lets go of the lightsaber and falls of the platform.... into the depths of Coruscant.*

Deac
02-25-2002, 02:41 PM
*The drones all leap off the edge in a suicide similar to lemmings as their queen dies. Deac fires at them in a rage.*

Man down... repeat... man down... damn.

Wraith 8
02-27-2002, 06:23 PM
*Corzip quickly grabs his grabling hook out of his belt. he opens up the hook points that were folded in. he throws it to the side of some platform he reached. the hook got stuck and swinged Corzip against a wall. it almost knocked him dead. He looked up and saw the army of creatures fall into the depths. they fell beside him into the depths. and disapeared into the darkness. Corzip fell a long way down. he was very deep into the underworld of Coruscant. he climbed up to the platform. when he got on.... he looked around. the platform had a label om it... it said: 'Jedi landing platform B7'
This was a very very old platform. cause the Jedi didnt excist this deep anymore. he picked out his comlink... he only got static.*

Redwing
02-27-2002, 08:38 PM
*Rwos flies down after Corzip, but his eyes get lost in the depths* Hey! Jedi! Are you there? Can you hear me?

Deac
02-28-2002, 03:50 PM
*Deac, seeing that Rwos has gone into the underworld, follows him in as the aliens all die. Deac grabs a jetpack and flies down...*

Wraith 8
02-28-2002, 05:19 PM
*Corzip hears voices up there... but they are very faint. he tries to yell up there... but the air was so dirty here.. that he quickly shuts it.
he walks up to a building... he enters and he enters a giant hall.... totaly full of old machinerie. he wlks into the darkness of the building.*

Deac
03-05-2002, 02:54 PM
*Deac lands and looks about. He notices lightsaber scarring and bloodstains. This place is strong with the Darkside*

Vader was once here... he killed a Jedi family in cold blood...

Deac
03-07-2002, 04:23 PM
*Deac can feel the fear here. It enters his mind, probing, Deac trying to fight it...

A blackness appears in his vision, and centres. It reforms to become a hooded Emperor Palpatine....

Emperor: Ahhh.... my synthetic jedi. How you've grown. My child...

YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! YOUR FOUL MINIONS KILLED HIM!!!

Emperor: Yes... before you were Starkiller, he was your father... but I am, now that MY project made you what you are. Is that not the role of a father....?

YOU'RE NO FATHER OF MINE!!!!

*Deac slashes at the Emperor, the hood falling to see a much younger version of himself. He has slain his fear in anger.*

Wraith 8
03-11-2002, 12:48 PM
*Corzip walks deeper in the structure. he feels disturbances in the force. he grabs both lightsabers. he walks on and hears animal noises. BIG animal noises. he slowly walks deeper and deeper into the darkness.*

Redwing
03-13-2002, 03:09 AM
Rwos seems to be lost. Impossible, I barely went a block's length. How can I be lost already? Something strange is going on here...

He passes the same building for the third time in a row.

Deac
03-14-2002, 02:04 PM
*Deac awakes. He is lying next to a blast mark. He remembers of the darkside's duels with him. He notices that their is a strange gem in his right hand.

And a lightsaber scar over his right eye...

Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 12:45 PM
*Corzip walks on ... and then he sees a creature running acroos the floor in front of him. the creature disapeers suddenly. he recognized the creature.... it looked just like the one they were batteling. but those creatures were dead. at least he saw them fall to theyre death. the only thing is.... this one had horns on its back. he walked to the place where he last saw the creature. then a sudden screek sounded from up ahead. up ahead was an exit to an old and dark alie. he walked up to the door. and went threw it.*

Redwing
03-16-2002, 03:47 AM
Dammit. I'm lost. He hears footfalls.

Wraith 8
03-16-2002, 11:56 AM
*Corzip was in an old allie. he looks to his right. and there only some fog down there and no lights. He looks to his left and he was suprised to see 4 humanoides in the fog. they were standing there looking at him. Corzip stepped toward them... they were all hooded in a black cloack. then the first one pulled his cloak back.
It was a Zabrak.... his tattoos were Black and grey. he spoke to Corzip.*

Zabrak stranger:
Good day Young Dinn. nice fight you had with the Bloksoge.
You killed the Bline clan when you killed theyre queen.
but you are lost now. and your friends are not here to help you.
You know...... we are watching you for some time now.
And you have caused us enough trouble.

*They all ignited lightsabers. only the zabrak and the one on the left had a double lightsaber. the other 2 had singles.
Corzip stepped back. He grabbed the both lightsabers and activated them. one yellow and one orange. he went to the defencive position. He was in deep you know what.*

Redwing
03-17-2002, 01:08 AM
*A figure emerged from the darkness behind the saber-wielding warriors. Corzip stared at him, trying to make out his features. Then the figure ignited his lightsword, and Corzip recognized him as Termand Rwos.*

Sith?

Deac
03-17-2002, 12:41 PM
*Deac sensed the surge in dark energy and relised why this place was so strong. There were sith here.He runs to Corzip and sees a familiar Zabrak. One whom he knew from reading Jedi history.

So it came to no suprise that this sith had a lightsaber scar and a lot of stiches around his waist.*

Redwing
03-18-2002, 01:41 AM
(OOS: Uh, no, Deac. Just no. :D :D :p)

Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 09:55 AM
((OOC: nononononnoo Deac. It isnt Darth Maul. it is another group of SITH. and i said his tattoos were grey and black.... not red and black. the other sith may not be zabrak at all.... they are just sith :D ))

Deac
03-18-2002, 03:45 PM
(OOS: The Starkiller writers quickly come up with a way out of this....)

*Deac realises he's still lying unconsious, but the outside influences of what everyone has been shouting has gone to his brain. He runs to help his friends*

Whoa... I had this wierd dream that it was Maul. My mistake. Lousy vivid Jedi dreams...

Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 06:41 PM
*Corzip looks at Rwos. and he feels that Deac is near. Good. he wasnt alone against 4 Sith.*

..... only four Sith?? where are you from.

Sith Zabrak:
4 Sith?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i can see that you are just a pupil. you realy think that we are only four? There are over 30 Sith here on Coruscant. and they are all willing to take out the Jedi order.

*Corzip looks a bit startled. 30 Sith!? that is way to many. he never felt them..... but he always thought there were only a few.

The Sith on the right with a double bladed lightsaber attacks. the red saber wings threw the air. Corzip defelects the first blow and evades the second... but just barely. the 2 Lightsabers of Corzip are doing overtime to keep the blades away from him. These guys were very very good.*

Deac
03-19-2002, 03:01 PM
*Deac runs to approach his friend. From the crowd, a man with two cybernetic eyes leaps out and blocks Deac's path...*

CyberEyes: Well, well. Isn't this interesting. If it isn't Deac Talon...

That's Starkiller to you.

CyberEyes: That's no way to talk to your creator...

You!

CyberEyes: Yes, I was the one who made you what you are. And now I can take it away...

*He holds up a strange hypospray*

CyberEyes:This is a midi-chlorian extractor. You've hated me for so many years. I can take away the power. You'd be a fool to do it, but then, you always were.

You are the fool, Sith. I hate you for your part in the murder of my family, and the fact you "tested" me in your laboratory. These powers are mine now.

Defend yourself...

Redwing
03-20-2002, 03:48 AM
*Rwos walks up behind CyberEyes, his eyes glowing hot white*
Don't listen to him, Deac. If I tried draining you of midichlorians, the tissues of your body would replenish them as fast as I removed them. It would be pointless.

CyberEyes: You foolish creature. What do you know of these things?

Rwos: *sniffs the air* And further, that's poison I smell.

*CyberEyes gives a startled jerk*

Rwos: *satisfied; he had been completely lying, but it looked like he'd guessed right* Now what I'd like to know, why are you, Deac's creator, here with a small army of Reborn Sith?

Wraith 8
03-23-2002, 06:51 PM
*Corzip was defending his ass from all the whinging from the siths saber at him. he was glad that he could get the guy off of him. Just when he thought that to himself the other sith with the single bladed saber attacked him. Corzip just barely was able to repel his attack when the other sith attacked him again.*

Euh.... would the 2 of you mind helping me out here!

Deac
03-26-2002, 05:29 PM
You have no idea what you have created, flith....

*Deac raises his hand, and makes a pushing gesture with it. At that moment, Cybereyes is shoved backwards, and knocked unconsious*

I'll deal with him later...

Wraith 8
03-27-2002, 07:47 AM
((OOC: i just made a new reply... and now it is gone.... i hate this... it was a entire story. ok again))

*Corzip was fighting against 2 sith. one with a double bladed Lightsabre and one with a single bladed. They both kicked Corzip at the same. and it threw him back against a wall. they stood back for a moment. Corzip felt tremendous pain.
One of the Sith pulled back his hood and threw off his cloak. it was a human. he looked normal.
and the other followed his movement. it was a Rodian.*

The Rodian spoke Hutts. and The human nodded. They attacked him again*

Deac
03-27-2002, 07:13 PM
*Deac leaps into the crowd of Sith watching Corzip fight, hacks off a human sith head and turns. A large angry Gamorean sith stands, barring Deac's path*

Sith: Grunt

Wraith 8
04-02-2002, 07:55 PM
*Corzip was able to keep the Human Sith off of him for the most part, but the Rodian Sith was a tough one.
At a certain point Corzip was getting a bit tired of the Rodian.
Just as the Human Sith attacked Corzip, he dodged away and kicked the Human in the butt and Force pushed him away for some meters. Then he turned his attention to The Rodian. The Rodian punched hard with his saber and Corzip had to give his best but then he sensed that an attack was coming and he ducked as fast as he could. Ther was red saber winging over his head and missing him. but it didnt miss the attcking rodian. The rodian got cut from the colar bone to deep inside his chest. The Human Sith was suprised by his mistake and Corzip used that suprise to Kick him in the chest. The Human crawled to his feet and looked at Corzip. The hate was boiling in him and it was growing with each passing moment. this did not look good.*

Redwing
04-04-2002, 07:46 AM
*Rwos ran for the Sith around Corzip and Deac. Something puzzled him about this group. Something puzzled him about this whole thing. The creatures they had fought in the upper levels had started that feeling. An aura about them. The same aura that were around these Sith and the man with the cybernetic eyes. His first thought was that they were some kind of illusion. But no, these Sith had a very real connection to the Force. And they seemed to be able to hit just fine.*

Deac
04-04-2002, 05:51 PM
*Several Sith all leap on Deac and begin to try to stun him. Deac cannot hold out against this, but as it all looks hopeless...

The Sword Medallion begins to glow...

The sith move back...

And a dark woman stands there. She has one cybernetic eyes and looks similar to CyberEyes. But there is also a familiar presence to her.

Woman: Recognise me, Starkiller. I am Reletha Darkstar.... daughter of Syrnl, and his heir. He may have fled, but I am still here...

Wraith 8
04-05-2002, 07:08 AM
*The winging and slashing of Lightsabesr went on between Corzip and The Human Sith. It was a tence fight. it kept going for almost 5 minutes when Corzip made a mistake. He set his foot in a wrong way and tripped and fell. Corzip roolled away quickly but was too late to dodge a the saber. it hit his arm and made a deep cut. Corzip screamed. He just barely avoided another slash. he quickly used the Force push. and pushed the sith away for some meters..... The sith emediatly attacked again... Corzip didnt know how long he could go on.*

Redwing
04-07-2002, 05:17 PM
*Rwos looks disgusted* Too many Darkstars! *suddenly he spots Corzip out of the corner of his eye, and throws his saber at his attacker*

Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 08:23 AM
*Corzip sees the throw of Rwos and he kept the sith distracted long enough. suddenly Corzip jumps away and the sith got the saber right thre his gut. He falls to the duracrete floor.

Corzip is totaly out of breath and his arm hurts like hell. he lookes at Rwos.*

Thanks pall

Deac
04-08-2002, 07:32 PM
I know what you mean, Rwos...

[OOS: I have to come up with a new villian and this will be it... the Starkiller story is about to take an unexpected turn and this new villian will be introduced]

Reletha: Show me what you really are, Starkiller. No avatars here.
Incidently, did you know your name actually is Starkiller? Your father discovered that he was the re-incarnation of the very first one... I have studied our family history... but the lesson's over...

Let us do battle!

Redwing
04-09-2002, 06:00 AM
No. Screw the battle. I've had enough of here. *Rwos grabs Corzip and Deac, and presses his teleporter. They disappear in a flash of bright blue light before the shocked villains can make a move*

Deac
04-09-2002, 05:26 PM
[OOS: WOW! Now why did we never think of that before!]

*The party are teleported on top of one of the many skyscrapers.

The sith are gone...

But are they...?*

Redwing
04-10-2002, 12:38 AM
((OOS: Because Rwos had to find Deac and Corzip first. This is waaaay post-Cantina and the other RPGs we've done...Rwos has his teleporter fixed now :D))

Wraith 8
04-11-2002, 08:24 AM
AAAAAH... my arm hurts like hell. i think i need some bacta.....AAAAH

Deac
04-11-2002, 04:48 PM
[OOS: This is post-cantina? But Syrnl was in earlier.

Oh well... there was so time travel stuff so the timeline was altered...]

Oh gods... that woman is the new Darkstar.... and she has an order of Sith with her.

Now what?

Redwing
04-12-2002, 05:47 AM
((OOS: Oh, look, our first major continuity screwup.

OH WELL :D

We'll just pretend that we all left and came back between the Starkiller stuff and the attack on the clan of whatsamawhosits. :)))

Deac
04-12-2002, 06:36 PM
(Oh very well..)

*The party meet back up on Coruscant some months later, after the death of Syrnl and so forth. Deac has had a disturbing dream of the Dark Syrnl rising again in new form.

There is a new darkstar...

Working with a Sith order...

And a bunch of wierd beasts...

The Heir of Syrnl.*

Redwing
04-13-2002, 04:50 AM
((OOS: Yeah, that works...now back to our story :D))

Rwos: *to Deac* Another Darkstar? Ye gods, do they ever stop coming??

Deac
04-13-2002, 07:24 PM
Tragically, no. By name or not, Darkstars have been everywhere.

*Deac pulls out a databook*

This is the Starkiller/Darkstar history. It dates to thousands of years ago.

Turns out I'm not the first DEAC Starkiller either. Turns out there was some Paladin with my name on some planet called Torill who was the son of some god of murder ( I can never think of any better name-used it for BG2)...

Redwing
04-14-2002, 03:35 AM
*Rwos sighs* Isn't there any way to stop the Darkstars... permanently?

Deac
04-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Not without ending the Multiverse, but, the Darkstar doesn't have to be HERE as such. After I die, who knows who'll get it next. Or it may leave me to fight evil elsewhere. To be honest, I feel closer to the force now than the Avatar.

Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 08:48 AM
uhm guys...hurting here...pain....help.... OW!

Redwing
04-16-2002, 10:31 PM
*pulls out a bacta kit and hands it to Corzip as he is talking to Deac* Is the Darkstar force itself indestructible?

Wraith 8
04-18-2002, 01:00 PM
*Corzip treats himself for the wound*

cant we destroy the darkstars for once and for all?? they are apearing everywhere... and what are we going to do about the sith people here on Coruscant.. and the strange beings...?

Deac
04-18-2002, 06:16 PM
We can't destroy the avatars because now is not the time...

but according to this book, we can banish the Avatar to the Dungeon Plane. It'll be pretty mad at the end of the All, but as we won't be there, it won't matter.

Banishing it will do as good as killing it.

It's time to prevent the Darkstar Avatar from ever hurting anyone again...

[OOS: This doesn't mean the end of the Darkstar family. They may pop up from time to time, except Syrnl.]

Redwing
04-20-2002, 04:28 AM
*looks at the book* Okay, so how---*an alarm screams from the teleporter* What the---*grabs it off his waist* Huh? What's going on? *on the teleporter screen, messages start popping up madly*

ERROR!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE

DANGER!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

ERROR: FAILED COMPENSATION

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ETA 40 SECONDS

What in seven hells??

ETA 35 SECONDS

What's going on?!?

Deac
04-20-2002, 03:06 PM
*Deac, seeing these somewhat familiar words has a vision of himself in a starship cockpit saying the same words he is about to say*

What the hell is going on!?

Redwing
04-21-2002, 04:22 AM
ETA 30 SECONDS

I don't know! It just started beeping off! *messes with some of the buttons*

Wraith 8
04-22-2002, 05:29 AM
Cant you just take it off??

Rogue15
04-22-2002, 02:32 PM
No, Kioet sabotaged it.

Redwing
04-23-2002, 02:14 AM
((OOS: Umm, no R15 :D :D :D))

ETA 25 SECONDS

If I take it off, it isn't going to make much of a difference---*unhooks it from his belt anyway*

ETA 20 SECONDS

Dammit!

Rogue15
04-23-2002, 01:06 PM
((OC: see this is why i don't rp))

*Kioet loads his concussion rifle and shoots at everybody he sees* (and they all die)

THE END.

Rogue15
04-23-2002, 01:10 PM
All Kioet saw was a stupid bartender, walking around like a fool who lost his keycard.

Kioet laughs maniacally, drops his concussion rifle, picks up the bartender, lifts him over his head, and throws it to the ground, and a spine-breaking crackling is heard

Kioet: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU STUPID IDIOT! THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME PAY!!!

Deac
04-23-2002, 05:25 PM
End or not, Deac Starkiller doesn't die here!!!!None of you regular mortals can do that... only the writers and directors...

Redwing
04-24-2002, 12:57 AM
BEGIN OOC

This is NOT the end! :p Kioet didn't kill you, Deac...he killed everyone he saw and I don't think he saw us :D

/END OOC

Redwing
04-24-2002, 01:54 AM
*Rwos doesn't even here the concussion blasts going off in the distance*

ETA 15 SECONDS

I really don't like this. *Rwos stares at the seconds counting interminably down...with less than fifteen seconds to go*

Deac
04-24-2002, 04:35 PM
{Great.Carry on}

Oh great...I'm within earshot of a pyshco and a temperal disturbance...

I'm with you all the way, Rwos

Redwing
04-25-2002, 12:05 AM
ETA 10 SECONDS

Thanks...

I have a bad feeling about this.

ETA 5 SECONDS

Redwing
04-25-2002, 10:53 PM
*The teleporter let out a burst of blue energy. Time and space seemed to ripple like water in a lake when a stone is thrown in.

Rwos let out a scream and transmogrified. A rainbow of energy danced around him and a dark cloud burst from the teleporter. Rwos grabbed his head and roared ferally as only a gargoyle can.

Unhooked from Rwos' belt, the teleporter bounced off the roof of the building and fell deep into the darkness of Coruscant's lower levels.

Rwos stopped screaming abruptly and looked up. Deac and Corzip were staring at him with eyes wide. Rwos smiled.*

Well, well, well.

Wraith 8
04-26-2002, 08:00 AM
*Corzip stared at Rwos*

wel what?

Deac
04-26-2002, 05:58 PM
*Deac immedialtly gets a sense of an all too familar evil from Rwos...*

It can't be...Syrnl's still...but your...

no...you aren't Rwos, are you?

Redwing
04-27-2002, 03:41 AM
*Rwos Darkstar advances towards Deac menacingly, with a crazed, murderous look in his eyes. But abruptly he stops.*

What's this? It's me...I can sense ME!!

Deac
04-27-2002, 01:06 PM
Ha! Syrnl's the Darkstar here!And I know that you're from the future! Because...well...you haven't become the Darkstar yet. It must have taken you ages to corrupt Rwos. I expect my future self will be following you any second now...

*Strangly enough, a blue crackling portal opens*

Redwing
04-28-2002, 02:54 AM
This...the past? But...I never came here when I was Syrnyl! You fool! You overestimate your pathetic friends. It took me minutes---MINUTES to "corrupt" Termand Rwos! Not only that, but he made the mistake of allowing me access to his power to his very soul, and he and I will soon be one!

*he laughs and points his---Rwos' hand at Deac.*

I am better than just a Darkstar! I am something more! I have the potential for the kind power that I never imagined! And I have imagined quite alot, Starkiller! *laughs maniacally* Now, prepare to DIE!

Deac
04-28-2002, 01:17 PM
*Rwos Darkstar laughs at the portal. But then something so unlikely happens that it could only happen in a thread like this...
the one thing the Darkstar fears enters...something that has resisted it's power once and for all...

The Revenant form of Syrnl.*

Syrnl: Remember me, old soulmate... couldn't plan ahead, could you... I have a huge score to settle...you destroyed my life...and now my death will avenge my life...

[Whoa! Bet you didn't see that coming!]

Redwing
04-28-2002, 06:40 PM
*startled* You? You're...dead. What do you expect to do to me? *laughs incredulously*

Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 08:37 AM
*Corzip stands against a wall. and sees all this happening.*

[/b]Man... when this is all over. im gonna need some serious therapie.
look at my eye twitching.[/b]

*makes eye twitch*

Deac
04-29-2002, 05:17 PM
Synrl: What can I do? This...

*Syrnl punches Rwos, who is knocked back, shocked at what is happening. Deac is stunned beyond belief*

You destroyed my life...and I have no qualms about killing the gargoyle to displace you... the only way to get rid of me is to satisfy me...I'm a revenant...

*Deac has a strange sensation in his head. Something else is in there...*

Deac? It's your future self. The avatar's bound by a rule from my time...challenge it to a mortal duel and it will have to accept...

Redwing
04-29-2002, 08:36 PM
You stupid little twerp! How dare you touch me!

*Rwos Darkstar lands a fist in Revenant Syrnyl's face.*

((OOS note to Wraithy: I'm using bold type to represent Rwos Darkstar talking. You don't need to switch to bold as well :D))

Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 01:24 PM
((OOS: lol @ redwing))

*Corzip feels strange. somehow the pressure of all these people with their time traveling has made Corzip force powers sence more than he is used to. the presure rises in his head. Corzip starts screaming out load and falls to his knees. He screams so load that it is to loud for the ears to handle. the presure keeps rising in his head.*

Deac
05-01-2002, 05:27 PM
Syrnl! Get back I'll-

Syrnl: No you won't. I want Revenge and I intend to get it and help you at the same time... I will soon have to return back to death....

And you're coming with me, Darkstar...

*Syrnl grabs onto Rwos' Darkblade. Power crackles through it*

Redwing
05-02-2002, 07:15 AM
I don't think so, you...dead thing!

*The Darkblade glows. Rwos Darkstar's eyes wrinkle closed with effort, then snap wide open.*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*Pink, red and blue lightning engulfs the Darkblade. Rwos Darkstar rips it from the Syrnyl's grasp.*

Whatever you're trying to do, it won't work! I am not the Darkstar anymore, revenant...I am...

*pauses*

SUPER-DARKSTAR!!

((OOS: You may all roll your eyes now. :D))

Wraith 8
05-02-2002, 07:24 AM
*rolls eyes*

Deac
05-02-2002, 05:45 PM
[That's as cheesy as my names!]

*Deac sees that his dead brother can't fight this alone, and remembers the advice his future self gave him*

Come on "Super Darkstar", let the mortals duel. Let's see if Rwos really wants to use this power. Surely you've given him power? That's how it works isn't it...he provides you with a body to exist in, you give him the powers and you share in his evil...stop using my friend like a puppet and let us duel!

Redwing
05-03-2002, 05:10 AM
((OOS: :D))

*laughs* Of course Rwos does not want to use this power. But this puppet is different...he has power of his own, and he has allowed me to merge mine with it, and lock his soul away! If you want to duel, then so be it. But I'd be a bigger fool then you to let this power go on a whim!

Deac
05-03-2002, 04:55 PM
That's not what I said. The Mediator (Future Deac sent this Deac the telepathic message-remember) said the Mortals duel. That means Deac Starkiller Vs Termand Rwos Darkstar. No avatars. No possession. If he willingly allowed your powers to fuse, then he'll willingly kill my and keep the power, won't he?

*With the Darkstar distracted, Syrnl draws a dagger and sneeks up behind Rwos*

Redwing
05-03-2002, 10:24 PM
*the Darkstar laughs again* You don't understand, fool. I am he now. I don't care what the Mediator wants...

*Rwos' senses tell the Darkstar of Syrnyl's approach; the Darkstar whirls and sends the revenant flying*

Deac
05-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Then let's go. My friend is gone...and I will destroy your disgusting perversion of his memory...

*Deac draws the Starkiller sword. At this, Syrnl goes onto instinct. Part of his soul wants the Darkstar medallion back...*

Redwing
05-05-2002, 03:52 PM
*Rwos Darkstar explodes in dark blue light, blowing all three of the others backwards. The Darkstar medallion glows and begins to meld with his chest.*

What---what is happening to me?!? *pauses* What are these memories...they are appearing even now as I think of them...how can this be?

Deac
05-06-2002, 01:58 PM
Syrnl: No! You will not complete the ritual! I will have the medallion!!!

*He thrusts a dagger into the soft flesh behind the medallion. Rwos's blood gushes from the wound. Any normal being would be dead from an attack like that...*

Redwing
05-07-2002, 02:24 AM
*Darkstar Rwos shoves the sword out from the wound. The wound closes up* Nice try, Starkiller...but you'll have to do better than that! *Rwos kicks Deac in the jaw with lightning speed. Deac tumbles over the edge of the rooftop*

((OOS: Wraithy? REPLY :p :D))

Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 08:09 AM
((OOS: to what? i mean this is between you and Deac.. Corzip has nothing to do with this))

Redwing
05-08-2002, 04:06 AM
((OOS: But you are there are you not??? Think of this as if it were real Wraithy :p Post your character's reaction :D and if he decides to interfere, then interfere!! :D))

Wraith 8
05-08-2002, 09:30 AM
((((OOS: hmmmmm what would my char do?? hmmmm))

*grabs a bag of popcorn and watches the fight and struggle*

((better?))))

Deac
05-08-2002, 05:58 PM
*Whilst it appears to Darkstar that Deac is now dead, he does nothing but laugh.

In this final instant, Syrnl, full of pure Rage, grabs the Darkblade from Rwos scabbard, slams it into Rwos' back, forcing him off of the end of the building. Using the dark side of the force which he has used most of his life, Syrnl is quick enough to grab onto the medallion, tearing it from Rwos's skin. Syrnl then slices it off with a dagger and holds it in his hand...*

We can be powerful again together Syrnl...you will have a great place in history, power beyond your dreams...

Syrnl: I had that power, once. I didn't get what I wanted. In death I will redeem myself.

And you're...coming with me...

*Syrnl's body finally succums to the death it has woken from. In this final moment, Syrnl has redeemed himself and removed the Darkstar from this universe.

Or has he? As the sword and medallion crumble to dust...a faint spirit glides away? The darkstar? Or dust?

Redwing
05-09-2002, 01:51 AM
*a rip opens in the universe, as Rwos Darkstar falls off the Coruscantian building. His body slams into the ground next to the dropped teleporter. Dizzy and confused with pain, the gargoyle struggles upwards as his wounds automatically heal. He feels empty, as if something was ripped from him. He looks at his chest---

The medallion! It's gone! And yet...I am still here! How can this be?

*The teleporter beeps again. Rwos Darkstar looks at the teleporter and reaches for the object, which is glowing again.

*ZAP!*

Rwos Darkstar jerks his hand back as if he was burned. The teleporter screen read:

DANGER

UNRECOGNIZED GENETIC SIGNATURE

DEFENSE SYSTEM ACTIVATED

What? Unrecognized? But...I am Termand Rwos! How can it not recognize me? Or...I am not Termand Rwos! I am the Darkstar! No...that is ridicuolous...who is the Darkstar? Who is Termand Rwos? I! I! I am Termand...Rwos...am I...dark...am I...I am...I am... *he holds his head in his hands* DEAC!! Deac Starkiller! He has done this to us! We must kill him! No, we must not kill him...he is our friend...no! He is our worst enemy! No! No! He is our...our...our... *reaches for the teleporter again*OW! AAAAGG!! WHY WON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME!!

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

What temporal anomaly? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

COMPENSATING...

*another rip opens in the fabric of reality...and someone falls out...*

((OOS: Remember that the medallion was partially melded into Rwos already...but now Rwos is permanently changed. Genetically changed...which means the teleporter's safeguards are kicking in...))

Deac
05-09-2002, 06:21 PM
*Deac, evne still falling, can feel the Darkstar's destruction. With the medallion's power bonded to Syrnl, it is becoming weaker*

That still doesn't help me out of this current predicament...

*Fortunatley(But not so) Deac lands on a soft surface. So glad he is alive, he thanks his gods for his safe landing. Then his nose begins to work again. A foul smell that oculd bleach your clothes wafts over him...*

Damn. I just had to land in garbage!

Redwing
05-10-2002, 02:27 AM
Rwos stares.

Rwos stares back.

Two Rwoses. Two.

Both look down as the teleporter breaks the silence again with a loud buzz.

The second Rwos reaches down and picks it up.

MATCH CONFIRMED

SECURITY SYSTEM ON STANDBY

Deac
05-11-2002, 06:45 PM
*Deac force jumps back to the rooftop to see the two Rwoses.*

Well, Rwos, now you know how i felt back at the beginning of those Cantina adventures...

Redwing
05-13-2002, 02:45 AM
Rwos Darkstar (or what remains of it) : How is this possible?

Rwos: Who in seven hells are you? You're not...me...are you?

*Deac speaks. Both Rwoses flash a startled glance at him*

Dark Rwos: STARKILLER!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Rwos: Deac? What's going on? Weren't we just up on that roof? And who...

Deac
05-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Rwos, stand aside.

Well, Darkstar-once I slay that body you get to go find Syrnl-in death. Look's like this is going to be it 'till Ragnarok.

*Deac draws the sword*

See you then...

Redwing
05-14-2002, 01:44 AM
*Rwos Darkstar stands immobile in front of Deac. He seems undecided.

The Darkstar senses itself dying. The only way for it to survive, it decides, is to get the only other medallion it can see at the moment...Deac Starkiller's.*

((OOS: Deac, no trying to wrap it up by killing the (former) Darkstar...I am going somewhere with this :D))

Deac
05-14-2002, 05:51 PM
That's it, you want me , don't you. You want to take me, to fuse both powers and use them for evil. Or do you just want me. You tried at first, but then Syrnl stole you.

*Drops sword*

If you want me, take me. I guarentee it'll be your ultimate doom.

Redwing
05-14-2002, 09:54 PM
this has to be some kind of trick...

I don't want you. I have the host I need. All I need is...a focal point... *stares greedily at the medallion on Deac's chest*

Rwos: Hey! Excuse me? What the hell is going on??

Deac
05-15-2002, 04:54 PM
You can't touch this, thing . Here, try!

*Deac thrust his medallion into Darkstar's hand. Darkstar howls and drops it*

Redwing
05-15-2002, 09:53 PM
B-b-bastard! *the Darkstar angrily nurses his hurt hand* I don't care then! I'll just have to get myself satisfaction by just killing you! *Rwos Darkstar rushes at Deac---and gets knocked away by a kick to his side.

Termand Rwos: I don't know who you are...but you're not touching one of my friends!

Deac
05-16-2002, 07:29 PM
*Deac picks up the sword and smiles. His friend is back*

Rwos...when we destroy this thing, the Darkstar will be completely gone...ARRGH!

*Deac feels a sudden pain in his head*

Don't even try that pysonic crap, Darkstar. It won't work. Your powers are failing. Doom awaits thee!

Redwing
05-17-2002, 10:45 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at Deac* What? I haven't even attacked you yet!

Am I sensing...no...it couldn't be...

Deac
05-18-2002, 04:48 PM
You...have the force? You've taken something that does not belong to you again...haven't you? You stole my brother's soul, didn't you...?

Redwing
05-18-2002, 07:13 PM
*Rwos Darkstar is by now thoroughly confused by Deac's accusations. All he knows that himself, as the Darkstar entity, is dying, fading without the medallion. And to make things even more confusing, he can sense...himself...through Rwos' extra senses.* Could it be...Another Darkstar? HOW??

Deac
05-20-2002, 06:06 PM
* A woman exits from the shadows. It is Reletha Darkstar, daughter of Syrnl. In a case around her neck, she carries the ashes of the medallion*

Reletha: You need to die, Rwos Darkstar. I need your soul for the medallion. It is the only way you can continue to exist. The rest of you is trapped in Death. Join with me, re-forge the medallion, and together we will claim power!

Redwing
05-22-2002, 02:44 AM
Rwos Darkstar: You...you're ME!! *pauses* But...this host! This is the best host I...we have ever taken. He is practically indestructible! What will we do with him?

Rwos: Excuse me? Host?

Deac
05-22-2002, 06:02 PM
Reletha: Leave it and it dies. It only exists as long as you want it to!

Reletha, go home. You are not meant for that kind of evil.

Reletha: Ahh, pathetic, wussy uncle Deac. So sorry I didn't send you a birthday card. How's lameo Orthos doing?

Redwing
05-22-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't want it to die! Watch this... *Rwos Darkstar whips out Termand's lightsword and severs his own hand with it...then concentrates and regenerates the hand* Do you see? I seriously doubt your current host is superior to this one! Not only can he regenerate lost limbs, he has also nearly out equal in power...a power alien to us, but enough to rival the Force itself!

Termand Rwos: ...What? ...what are you talking about?

Deac
05-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Reletha, I have to say I'm with Darkstar here. All you have is dust. Your father's ashes, probably. It's over. All the power lies in that .

And now I think you have to die. You can't regenerate forever...

Redwing
05-24-2002, 02:46 AM
*Rwos Darkstar contemplates both Reletha and Deac. He smiles grimly*

Well, Starkiller, you can't regenerate...at all. *with a note of finality he raises his hand and points it at Deac. A black ball of energy appears around his hand. Termand Rwos' eyes widen* And now I think that it is time for you to die. La---AAAAAAIIIGH!! *Termand Rwos' thrown lightsaber rips through the Darkstar's wrist. The hand tumbles to the ground in the middle of the party, and the black ball explodes. The floor is ripped from under them and they fall*

Deac
05-24-2002, 05:17 PM
[Darkstar! We tried killing me off before, but everyone got depressed!]

Oh great, Darkstar, now we all die. Real smooth. I'm sure somethin will come up...

*As they fall, they land on the top of a starship preparing to leave the planet. The party have about five minutes before they'll die.

Unless there's a traffic jam.*

Redwing
05-24-2002, 09:49 PM
((lol...you forget that Rwos has wings :D))

*Termand Rwos grabs Deac and flies off the top of the ship. Rwos Darkstar stays a few seconds longer to concentrate on regenerating his hand. He opens his wings to chase Rwos and Deac, when he hears Reletha...*

Deac
05-25-2002, 06:59 PM
Reletha: Sure you don't want to bond with MY soul now? If not, you can join with the rest of yours...

Redwing
05-25-2002, 07:46 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at Reletha. He can feel himself being absorbed slowly but surely into the labryinths of Termand Rwos' mind. He had to fight to keep his own mind clear. He urged himself to accept her offer, but something was wrong...*

Can I really trust...myself?

Deac
05-27-2002, 04:49 PM
Reletha: Don't you trust me? Wait...your power is diminishing...you are dying. Choose now: Eternal death or bonding with me. Pick quickly!

Redwing
05-27-2002, 09:20 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at her. He can't decide...*

Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 05:51 AM
((OOS: i think you 2 realy sucked the fun out of all the threads we were in.))

*Corzip had walked away after they all disapeared. he still was worried about the huge Sith thread in the depths of Copruscant. and the weird creatures that seems to be taking over entire buildings... and then there are all these starkillers.... man... they all should be shot out of a torpedo tube.*

Corzip walked threw the quiet streets. only some traffic threw the air.*

Redwing
05-28-2002, 06:34 AM
((OOS: ...that hurt...:())

*Rwos Darkstar sees Corzip below. In a moment, he makes up his mind. If he could merge this Rwos creature with something of Force sensitivity...then he could possibly use the Force to keep himself from being absorbed into this alien's mind.*

Sorry, Reletha, but I've got better things to do.

*The Darkstar opens Rwos' gargoyle wings and vaults off the spaceship, leaving Reletha stranded on top of the spaceship. He swoops down towards the unsuspecting, morose being stories below...*

((OOS: Vengeance! :D :D :p))

Deac
05-28-2002, 04:36 PM
[I think it's gone too far. I'm trying to end it here!]

Reletha: Well then, Darkstar, regenerate this!

*Reletha draws a Tenloss disruptor rifle and powers it to disitegrate. The bolt singes through Rwos Darkstar's wings, causing him to fall. Deac walks over to Rwos Darkstar.*

My friend's safe. Now I do my final duty with this sword...

*The Starkiller sword glows. Deac swipes through Rwos Darkstar's body and Darkstar howls one final howl, and crumbles to dust. Deac now holds the sword up...

A hawk flies by, grabs the sword in it's talons, and leaves...

[Starkiller:The End -until Ragnarok]*

Redwing
05-29-2002, 01:50 AM
*Rwos walks up behind Deac*

That...was me?

Deac
05-29-2002, 04:36 PM
No. That was the worst part of you, as Syrnl was the worst part of us. I feel they are dead now. But yet, there's still a Sith order here. Let's hunt some sith....

Redwing
05-30-2002, 04:00 AM
*Rwos ignites his saber* Now that idea, I like. Hey...where's Corzip?

Deac
06-02-2002, 05:04 PM
I'm sure he'll be along. He normally is*

Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 08:01 AM
*Corzip is walking threw the streets of Coruscant. it is all quiet arounf him... not even a sound. only the wind is running threw here. he tries his comlink.*

Deac? Rwos? do you copy?

*He only gets static back. he sighs and puts the comlink away.
he walks on when he gets into an area that seems familiar... this was the place they fought the queen... that beast... but all the bodies have disapeared. hmmm. this was misterious. he walked on to the streets and he sees a giant cargo turbo lift.
He thinks to himself i better get to higher ground
He gets on the Turbo lift and it takes of... the sides of the lift are transparent. Corzip can see a lot of the lower levels. Suddenly he sees movement from the place he just left. and in other places aswel. he sees 5 of those creatures running over the place where they killed the queen.... but they disapear quickly. than he sees a man walk into the light. He looks up to the lift and smiles at Corzip. Corzip now eneteres the higher levels of Coruscant and isnt able to see what is going on there... he needs to find Deac and Rwos.*

Deac
06-05-2002, 04:39 PM
*Deac hears a buzzing on his commlink*

Corzip? You there?

Redwing
06-06-2002, 02:08 AM
Can you sense him anywhere around?

Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 09:43 AM
*Corzip runs to where he think he senses Deac and Rwos. he grabs his comlink again and tries again:*

Deac? Rwos? are you there? please respond!

Redwing
06-14-2002, 07:12 AM
Corzip? Is that you?

Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 07:39 AM
*Corzip keeps running threw the streets*

Rwos? is that you? yes it is me Corzip.. i would like to ad a little worry here. I just saw some of those creatures again. and i think they are in control by the Sith we encountered here. i think we better go and take a look see.

*a giant roar came from behind Corzip. Corzip kept running and glansed behind him.
Nothing.
He stopped. on the comlink he heard Rwos shouting for what was going on.
Corzip tuned around and stared into the dark streets behind him.
He tried to sense what was out there.
suddenly the ground started shaking and he felt big hits on the duracrete. as if a giant thing walked out there.
Out of the shadow. there was that queen creature. but this one looked different. all around her legs there were the creatures that attacked them earlier.
than a giant roar. but it didnt come from the queen. it was something el;se. to his right. out of the shadows. another queen apeared. also different then the others. and again all sorts of creautures around her feet.
THIS WAS NOT GOOD.
then on his left. 10 shadows of humanoids apeared. all wearing black cloakes. The sith.
Corzip quickly put his comlink up*

I can be very spesific about my situation... but im gonna say one word:
HEEEELP!!