PDA

View Full Version : I'd wan't one of these....


Pho3nix
10-17-2004, 06:59 AM
http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=139

Nice helmet eh?

ET Warrior
10-17-2004, 07:38 AM
That is pretty nice, though I wouldn't want it unless I had the rest of the outfit to go with :)

Pho3nix
10-17-2004, 08:25 AM
yea, Too bad that you can't order like a complete outfit of Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, Jango Fett etc...

Yoan
10-17-2004, 08:35 AM
Uhm... just for the matter of interest:


What has this (http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=395) to do with SW??

SkinWalker
10-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Yoan
Uhm... just for the matter of interest:


What has this (http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=395) to do with SW??

quote from the site
"The Skywalker Ranch Fire Brigade was officially organized July 15, 1985 to protect Skywalker Ranch in Marin County, California. The brigade consists of twelve full-time staff along with some volunteer firefighters.

Maybe there's a danger of fire with all the lightsabers and hay bales.

Alegis
10-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Skywalker Ranch Fire Brigade Pierce Dash Pumper :\

Yeah i'd want such an helmet too, but too pricey...I guess a full armor would be incredibly expensive

tommygunner
10-17-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by SkinWalker
quote from the site
"The Skywalker Ranch Fire Brigade was officially organized July 15, 1985 to protect Skywalker Ranch in Marin County, California. The brigade consists of twelve full-time staff along with some volunteer firefighters.

Maybe there's a danger of fire with all the lightsabers and hay bales.


lol that is right...:jawa well yea that would b a kool thing to have

Sam Fisher
10-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Cool thinger.... I'd like a full suit of the armor though :D

TK-8252
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
www.starwarshelmets.com

Sam Fisher
10-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Oooo nice site there.

Pho3nix
10-18-2004, 09:54 AM
yeah, Indeed.

klouie316
10-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
That is pretty nice, though I wouldn't want it unless I had the rest of the outfit to go with :)

dont forget the gun

mr.piercy
10-21-2004, 03:03 AM
it seems the way with anything SW is always Exy aka Expensive

Astrotoy7
10-21-2004, 05:17 AM
cool. I used to have a life-sized carboard cut out of a clonetrroper, does that count :p

mtfbwya

RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 09:07 AM
www.starwarshelmets.com...lol what will they think of next? www.starwarsshoes.com

Pho3nix
10-21-2004, 09:55 AM
yeah, LoL :jawa

Alegis
10-21-2004, 11:35 AM
If i remember well there used to be a site of people that painted/modded their cars in a star wars theme. You had an X-Wing car etc, I forgot the site though.

RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Lol, x-wing car? That would be funny to see....

Cpt. Bannon
10-21-2004, 06:08 PM
here (http://www.shawnandcolleen.com/shawn/Pages/hwing/photos.html) is what i think you are thinking of.

Pho3nix
10-22-2004, 04:46 AM
hehe cool :D I'd want a car like that

RebelScum!
10-22-2004, 04:58 AM
Lol same, just to bad its not imperial :p.