PDA

View Full Version : Juhani (Spoiler)

Grishnakh
10-20-2004, 04:51 PM
I've read at StarWars.com and heard from people on this forums that it's possible to get Juhani to fall in love with you if you're a girl, how do you get this to happen? I've tried it with two different characters and nothing happened, I talked to her and completed her sidequest and all, the second time I even stopped talking to Carth after he told me about his wife and son, but still I didn't get her to say anything else than the usual stuff. What's the big trick? How do you get her to love you?

PS: On two occasions with two different characters she started asking me about my past (this was before you learn that you're Revan of course). Both times I was a male scout, but both times I was also hitting on Bastilla.

Achilles
10-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Go to Bioware's storyline spoiler forum and do a search for Juhani Romance. I would provide you with a link, but Bioware's site is blocked by my employer.

If you dig around you'll find the thread where one of the Devs gave a blow-by-blow account of how to trigger this dialog.

I hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's (http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=386042&forum=76&highlight=juhani+romance) the link.

Grishnakh
10-21-2004, 04:45 AM
Thanks.

Cyborgninja
10-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I always new juhani was kinda creepy

Grishnakh
10-29-2004, 04:34 PM
I did everything it said in that stupid thread and guess what, not a thing happened :mad: After the conversation that starts with 'I have been thinking much about our journey...' I didn't get to ask her about anything else than her personal history. What the hell is the problem?? Do I level up too quick? Do I talk to her too soon after she's joined the party? If that's the problem the designer at least didn't say anything about it.

Cyborgninja
10-31-2004, 06:23 PM
hey I did the same thing and it didn't work either...

DarthBuzzard
10-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Are you sure you were a female? People have much much better success with females than males...

FiEND_138
10-31-2004, 08:27 PM
It could also be that her conversations are extremely bugged. I've followed the list as well & had it work 1 time, then another not.

Grishnakh
11-01-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
Are you sure you were a female? People have much much better success with females than males...

Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure she wasn't male. She looked pretty feminine to me, lol.

Grishnakh
11-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
It could also be that her conversations are extremely bugged. I've followed the list as well & had it work 1 time, then another not.

Lol, yeah. Like her sidequest. Half the times you fight Xor he doesn't say anything after you've defeated him or he doesn't fight at all. Once I went out of the ship without Juhani and he attacked me, I killed his buddies but he just stood there. Then I went to another planet (with Juhani) and he showed up there too, I triggered the conversation and made Juhani kill him but when I went back to the other planet he was still standing there!

Is it possible to have a romance with both Carth and Juhani during a game?

Cyborgninja
11-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Heck i don't know why anyone would want to have a romance with juhanni I can't stand her

FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Grishnakh
Is it possible to have a romance with both Carth and Juhani during a game?
I believe its possible. Though I've never done the Carth romance, except for my current playthrough to play with a mod. So I'd say "sure".

:D

DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 06:05 PM

I asked if you were, not her. Her bunk preferences are slightly off, so this is an important one Grishnakah.

FiEND_138
11-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by jackofblades
Heck i don't know why anyone would want to have a romance with juhanni I can't stand her
Perhaps they want to experience everything in the game to the fullest. :rolleyes:

Grishnakh
11-03-2004, 08:47 AM
I asked if you were, not her. Her bunk preferences are slightly off, so this is an important one Grishnakah.

Yeah I know what you asked, I was talking about my main character, not Juhani.