PDA

View Full Version : Mapping

FN-AndrewD
10-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know of when LucasArts plans to release either an SDK or a mapping tool? Or have they already and I am just missing something, hehe. Can someone inform me of this? Thanks!

BeBop
10-21-2004, 02:48 PM
As of now, they have not released any tool. And it's unclear if they ever will. But at the current rate of progress, a fan made mapping tool may show up at some time or another. So for now, we just have to wait.

FN-AndrewD
10-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Ok, thankyou very much for the quick reply. Have a good day!

TK-8252
10-21-2004, 05:10 PM
I see AndrewD has re-registered after being banned! Shame shame shame!

FN-AndrewD
10-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Yes I have, but I promise not to advertise anymore. Before I didnt know the rules, and I decided that I was banned because of advertising. So I will not advertise anymore, I have put the links in my comments as I was asked.

kingguru
10-21-2004, 07:20 PM
I mean it only makes sense to offer some information in your posts and people don't get bothered ,but with about 5 of you from your network constantly posting 'go here now spam' , it fodders up the progress in these forums and makes the "reason we all come here to learn and share" very hindered! Everyone has a site and as for me I could give a jedi turd if our site gets hits or not. Spam free :) Offer things the community wants and you will NEVER have to tell a soul...

FN-AndrewD
10-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Yes I understand that, and I recognize that I have violated a rule. Your are absolutley right, and hence, that is why I am not going to do it anymore.

Benjo
10-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Good Boy....

Benjo
10-21-2004, 07:59 PM
But to who ever the admins/moderators are, they should really add www.swbffiles.com to that sticky at the top of the modding forums!

cos in reality, swbffiles is a bit better, and has more files... if you do actually look a little closer...

Cheers,

grep
10-22-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I see AndrewD has re-registered after being banned! Shame shame shame!

Unless you own these forums or are an admin yourself, its pretty lame to call out a guy like that on a public forum when he's trying to reform.. shame on you.. it shouldn't matter to you if this guy re-registered.

subs0nic
10-22-2004, 05:07 AM
At any rate, it'd probably be a good idea to fix the site so that people can actually get into it before you advertise it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BeBop
As of now, they have not released any tool. And it's unclear if they ever will. But at the current rate of progress, a fan made mapping tool may show up at some time or another. So for now, we just have to wait.

I saw a post recently on these forums that said mod tools were currently in development, from a dev I believe, can't find it at the moment though.

Pad
10-22-2004, 06:50 AM
This has been asked before and answered.

As for you FN-AndrewD, you re-registered after being banned. Await further actions ;)