PDA

View Full Version : Booting players on PS2 version

TK2216UKG
10-23-2004, 07:18 AM
Another troublemaker (Phantomchef) on the server last night and at one point a message came up saying Boot Phantomchef? 2 yes ... - or something like that.

I assume that there's some means of voting players off but I couldn't find a way to do it. It seems that this is possible since I assume that someone called the vote in the first place.

So, how is this done?

SteVader
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Press SELECT to see the player list, scroll down to the player and press CIRCLE to vote to boot (I think it's circle it could be square)

A very poorly documented feature, most people don't know how to vote - so even when you do get a vote going against a troublemaker they rarely get enough votes to go.

TK2216UKG
10-25-2004, 12:55 AM
Oh, I should have mentioned that I found that too. When I highlighted Phantomchef a message appeared saying "Press [] to boot" (Could have been circle). Anyway I pressed it but nothing happened. I wasn't added to the vote count or anything.

Any ideas?

SteVader
10-25-2004, 06:07 AM
lol - oh okay :) Were you on the same side as phantom chef? I am fairly sure that you can only vote for players on your own team although I seem to remember the option appearing for all players in the list?

Can anyone confirm this - I don't have my PS2 to hand to test..