PDA

View Full Version : Sw Kotor Freezes!!!!

GUREALAFUNKShin
10-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Help, I've got all the recommended/necessary components for the game (vc, sd, etc.) I'm not sure if it's because I used cheats but the thing is is that when I go to the menu where I choose powers for the force, it doesn't allow me and then the game locks and says it has an error and microsoft asks me if I would like to send a message about the error. Please some1 help!!!!!!! Thanks!.

Achilles
10-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by GUREALAFUNKShin
Help, I've got all the recommended/necessary components for the game (vc, sd, etc.) I'm not sure if it's because I used cheats but the thing is is that when I go to the menu where I choose powers for the force, it doesn't allow me and then the game locks and says it has an error and microsoft asks me if I would like to send a message about the error. Please some1 help!!!!!!! Thanks!. 1) Do you have any mods installed? If yes, which ones?

2) What cheats did you use, where, and when?

GUREALAFUNKShin
10-24-2004, 01:38 AM
No Mods at all!!

And I used some crystal cheats and alot of set charisma cheats, seeing what the game had to offer then I go back to playing w/o them but now it freezes. I used them on taris and dantooine.

FiEND_138
10-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Did you try adding jedi levels before Dantooine? I know in some instances it can screw your game. Have you tried to reinstall & see if it clears up?

Darth333
10-24-2004, 06:53 AM
Moving this to the Work Bench.

GUREALAFUNKShin
10-24-2004, 12:22 PM
How do you add jedi levels??? And yes, I reinstalled the game with the saved games also though.

TemporaryTomato
10-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Replay without cheats? Some of the cheats can really mess up the game...