PDA

View Full Version : [KOTOR] [Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

T7nowhere
10-28-2004, 06:47 AM
Revan Mask Plus+ 2.0
Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/revans_mask_plus2.0.rar) or alternate download link: http://www.starwarsknights.com/playerpicks_k105.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on September 16, 2005
-Created an installer with TSLpatcher (it works for KotOR mods as well) that will patch the nessasary 2da's if they are detected in Override and will install the rest of the mods files.
-The modified Hooded robe model now has a separate installer to allow the player to have the choice if they want the model installed.
-Fixed(courtesy of Darth333) a problem with the Darkjedi not spawning(for some people)
-Fixed a coupleVO's that didn't have lipsync
-Modeled a New Lightsaber and added a mini quest to make the Lightsaber upgradable. There is a tiny hint in the Sabers description, but if thats not enough there are straight forward hints in the readme.
Lightsaber screenshot (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p19988546.html)

Please see this post for all the new details (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1871860#post1871860)
__________________________________________________ ___________
Incase your only just hearing about this mod now, here are some screens to explain
It first started as a MASK (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8553756.html)A new mask Based on Revans. well it looks like Revans to me ;)

Next I thought wouln't it be cool to fix most of the clipping issues with Revan's in game cut scene robes to with the new Mask. sorry cape had to go (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610213.html) But another problem these robes had was that they were never intended to be used by the player and so it was missing many of the required helpers to allow the model to function like the rest in the game (force lighting would come from the feet as would every other force power). But hey were modders so we can't just lets these things go unused. So what I did was spend Many hours half of which were frustrating as hell, but I figured out how to add helpers by cloneing some that were present in the model and renaming them as they are in the other normal body models. Drain (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610209.html) Force Storm (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610214.html)

And the last thing I did was make a new lightsaber For myself,(er Revan) but I thought I would share.
look closely (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610213.html)
Saber Pose (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610212.html)

Summary : This mod adds a new mask stylized from Revans. Also included in the mod is an edited Robe model from the ingame cut scenes with revan which replaces The Star Forge Robes (for the PC only) Party members will be unaffected. And for the fun of it I made a new lightsaber :) This is something I have not done since My second KotOR mod, way back when. To aquire this new equipment through normal play you will have to meet a DarkJedi in the Dreshdea Bar on Korriban. He will only arrive on Korriban after you have escaped the leviathan and after you find the Korriban Starmap(NOTE* if you have already found the Korriban Starmap by the time you escape the Leviathan then you simply need to return to Korriban to meet this DarkJedi.

The only other way to aquire Revan mask is to use the cheat codesWhich I'll state further in the readme. Also there is an included is a texture fort eh Starfoge Robes by svösh made by request for this mod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items:

Darth Revan's Mask:Stats

Feat Required:
Armor Proficiency: Light
Force Sensitive

Enhancement Bonus melee +5
Defense Bonus +10
Immunity: Mind-Affecting

Attribute Bonus: Chrisma +3
Regen Force points 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revan's Robes: stats
User Limitation: Human
Feat Required:
Jedi Defense
Force Sensitive

Attribute Bonus: strength +4
Defense Bonus +5

Regeneration
Extra Melee Damage Type:Slashing
Damage Resistance: Electrical Resist 30/-
Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 32
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Istallation: all files need to be installed to(accept the folder called sources that is the source scripts .nss files) C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override (defualt folder) Or where ever KotOR is installed on your PC.

Important: There are 3 files which may conflict with other mods appearance.2da,heads.2da, and upcrystals.2da.(these file are completely compatible with Holowan Plug-in) sry I didn't have time to DL and make them compatible with recent mods.

If you have anyone of these three file in override you will need to edit them with my changes.

1.) appearance.2da: This file is absolutey required parts of this mod are dependant on this file.( again though if you have Holowan plug-in installed you can overrite the appearance included with this one. This file is also compatible with all mods Made by Svösh.)

2.)Upgrade.2da this file is compatible with Holowan Plug-in But if you already use this file from other mods you will need to add the row for the included lightsaber.Don't worry its easy :)

open your upcrystals.2da go to the bottom of the list and add this row

Revan|T7_W_SBRCRSTL75|****|revansbr|****

3.heads.2da agian if you have Holowan plug-in this file can overrite or if you don't have a head.2da file then just drop it in override alone with the others.

if you need to edit heads.2da scroll down to row 62 and add twilek_m01d to the headtexvvve column. and save the file to override.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A huge thanks goes out to tk102(for Fight talk fight sequence) and Darth333 for writing and helping me with the scripts. Speacial thanks goes to svösh for helping me learn how to use gmax and his many helpfull tips and tricks with PS. Also Special thanks goes out to tk102, cchargin and Fred Tetra For making Modding SW-KotOR easy ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Terms of use:

You have the right to use my mod for your own personal use and alter the contents anyway you see fit. HOWEVER if you would like to include any contents of my mod with your own mods you must first request permission from me and when it's given all I desire is credit where its due.

sshhh, cheat codes. for revans mask type "giveitem revan" for the robes type "giveitem rrobes" and for the lightsaber type "giveitem revansbr"

ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 07:02 AM
* looks at clock and wanders, do I really need my job? *

Well, at least I have something to look forward to after work ;)

Looks great, can't wait to test this puppy out!

TemporaryTomato
10-28-2004, 07:11 AM
W00t!
Time to do some force choking...:emodanc:

Seriously, this kicks ass. :D

Darth333
10-28-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz
* looks at clock and wanders, do I really need my job? *

Well, at least I have something to look forward to after work ;)
You took the words right out of my mouth...err...keyboard :D

Great work T7 :) You really give me a reason to play this game once more and forget about sleeping at night :p

Once you have done the mod of the week review for this week, I'll have to do the one for next week ;)

...and go get some sleep now :D

svösh
10-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Ok people it’s out come and get it [ gets trampled by the incoming crazed kotor mod makers, and mod down loaders:p ]

I tested it a few hours ago and T7 you have out done yourself. :D

This deserves some kind of award the Ü ber moding award adding the helpers is genius there go about 1000 requests taken care of, oh and capless an other 500 or so and then mask less if you want , beyond what anyone requested.

The mask is a fantastic custom model and a great skin to boot,

And some more goodies for us dude this rocks , do I smell mod of the week for next week anyone ?

I’m totally loving this mod T7 great work man

svösh

TemporaryTomato
10-28-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by svösh
do I smell mod of the week for next week anyone ?
Mod of the month! :D

stingerhs
10-28-2004, 07:52 AM
t7, you rock. and you know what, this mod rocks. all other discussion is meaningless. :D :D

Darth_ToMeR
10-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Nice.

Colma Adawin
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
well, as i can remember first it was the Force Pike (thanx for that one :p ) and then it was more model tinkering and you've finalised this CAPELESS Revans robes, im not too impressed to be honest.

... MAJOR JOKE, SERIOUSLY IM KIDDIN' :D:D:D

Gr8 work T7, its good to know your going to release more MASTERFUL BITS OF WORK :p

MattCole

shockix
10-28-2004, 10:55 AM
GREAT JOB !!!!

This is really a good mod !

I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.
But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?

Hannibal
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
...all other discussion is meaningless. :D :D

Ok, locking this thread down... ;)

Nodakrattler
10-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Great work T7!!! I'll have to check this out tonight.:joy:

Mono_Giganto
10-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Great work T7!

You alright with me letting the original model out now?

ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Greets!

Question..just to be a pain in the keester. I haven't loaded the Holowan Plug-in, so when I went to edit my appearance .2da file to make this mod compatible...well...errrmm... OK OK I was lost (big surprise there huh?;) ) I'm not sure which lines are for this mod and which ones are for the plug-in...

Any ideas which line(s) were edited. I can do the legwork, comparisons, editing and such if I can just get the line numbers (of this mod).

I'm assuming the Darth_Twilek (#592) is part of this mod, and I noticed that the n_revan lines have different values than mine (is that for this mod or Holowans plug-in?)

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svösh's mods...

:: clueless alert :::
heh just noticed I'm a pit droid now :eyeraise: ... hmmm... I think I'd rather be Bantha Fodder

T7nowhere
10-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Im glad you all are enjoying it. :D

Posted by shockix
I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.
But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?

Yes it is Normal. I wanted there to be a difference in clothing style between the genders.

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svösh's mods...

It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.

ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.

Just got through testing "the theory"...it worked! Whew...thought I was going to be the only 'kid on the block' who didn't have a new toy... ;)

The mod is outstanding BTW! Thank you and to everyone involved in it's creation!

How does it feel to have now opened a whole new world of possibilities to the type of new mods released... ;)
(with your permission of course)

Mav
10-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Awesome stuff T7!!

bneezy
10-29-2004, 02:22 AM
Great job, T7! We finally have "The Mask". Like the new site layout as well. I like how you did the WIP.

TemporaryTomato
10-31-2004, 10:50 AM
I think I've discovered a bug with this mod.
Nemo's body is black. Just like the bug in the stormtrooper mod. :(

90SK
10-31-2004, 10:55 AM
Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread! SUPERB job with THE mask, T7. This is going to be one of the greats for sure!:D

T7nowhere
10-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by TemporaryTomato
I think I've discovered a bug with this mod.
Nemo's body is black. Just like the bug in the stormtrooper mod. :(

What other mods do you have installed? Because he is normal in my game.

TemporaryTomato
11-01-2004, 06:08 AM
What other mods do you have installed? Because he is normal in my game.
I've tried putting only the Revan robe mod in my override, and Nemo's body was black.
He looks normal if I remove the mod.

:(

T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
hmm. ok I think I know what the problem is. I should have made a defualt appearance file for this mod as well. :rolleyes:

The appearance.2da that is included with this mod is the one from Holowan plug-in and I made a few cosmetic changes to a few of the Characters and one of them is Nemo. What I did was give him one of Primes movie robes. SO here is how you can fix it either install Holowan Pug-in and then install This mod or you can Download Primes Movie robes and rename the white lightside robe and rename it to PMPI01.tga and nemo will be fine.

Or the last alternative is to extract one of the game jedirobe textures and rename it to PMPI01.tga. Sorry for the inconvienence I'll set up a non holowan plug-in version asap.

However if you only want to install the mask without the robe or npc you can do so by installing only these files :

I_Mask_075.mdl
I_Mask_075.mdx
revan.uti
ii_mask_075.tga
t7_revan02.tga

cheatcode is "giveitem revan"

TemporaryTomato
11-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Aha! :D

Not everyone has the holowan plug-in, you know. ;)

Darkkender
11-01-2004, 06:45 PM
not too mention not everyone that has it likes to use it because of conflicts with there various other mods.

FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Very cool. A definate keeper for my over ride. Thanx for sharin. :)

T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by darkkender
not too mention not everyone that has it likes to use it because of conflicts with there various other mods.

:confused: Well anyway I do it, if you want the robe it will conflict with another mod. I think the Mask looks fine with out robe as it does with it.

I forgot to mention that the mask has clipping problems with 2 pc heads PMB05,PMC02. I wasn't willing to adjust the mask for only 2 heads Because if I did I wouldn't be able to maintain the look for the rest of the other 28 heads.
http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/images/no_mask_for_you.jpg

RedHawke
11-01-2004, 08:25 PM
I was playin' around with this last night T7, just got KOTOR installed on my new PC, and the Revan Mask and Saber is sweet! :D (I have altered the saber to be my Dark Jedi Canderous' saber, he needed a cool one)

Also knowing what you had to work with, and the possibly frustrating things that probably happened editing the Revan model that we will all probably never know... I would like to say... Wow! :D

That being said, there are 2 things that make the robes unusable for me;

First, the hood looks a little blown-up like a baloon, I know why you did this T7 because of headgear issues, so this isn't really a complaint as much as just astetically(sp?) disruptive to me, as I don't use headgear of any sort on my PC, so the stock hood has never really bothered me.

Second, the removal of the belt on the Male Revan Model turns it into just a hooded version of the stock Revan dress, I hate that stock dress look with a passion, the belt is what made it cool to go around in, it broke the Revan robes dress look up visually by adding an accessory in the midsection.

I guess all this means I'm old and set in my ways. :D

This is all just my, probably annoying at this point, 2 cents, and I don't want it to detract from what you have done here T7, I never thought the Revan Model could ever be changed at all, and you did it. :)

T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 08:41 PM
:) some parts were a pain. I would have prefered to keep the robe the way it was, all i really wanted to do was get rid of the STARCHED cape, but then I relized I could possibly fix the way FP's were used and fix the screen bouncing when fighting. :)

Although I couldn't figure out how to add a flex modifier to the cape(if anyone knows how to do this please let me know) I figured some people might complain about the clipping ;) So I did the best I could and made the robes look a bit different. Personally Im tired of Robes i prefer to wear the mask with Armor :D

ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)

RedHawke
11-01-2004, 09:29 PM
^^^^
I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D
ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)
Pentium 4 3.4Ghz
1024MB DDR2 (533)
NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2
16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW
Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)
20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)
5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System
Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D

TemporaryTomato
11-02-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
^^^^
I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D

Pentium 4 3.4Ghz
1024MB DDR2 (533)
NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2
16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW
Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)
20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)
5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System
Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D
:naughty:

[Force Persuade] You will give me your graphics card... NOW!

:p

rainstiin
11-10-2004, 09:53 PM
I am not sure what I did wrong, but I never got the npc to show up.

I finished all the star maps, and escaped the leviathan. Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

did I install something wrong perhaps? what was I supposed to do with the "sources" folder? that was also confusing to me.

T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 12:01 PM
That is strange, the npc should have spawned. The spawn script was writen so that every time you enter the module it would check for the conditions and if true the npc would spawn.

i'll get the alternate appearance.2da out today so the the nemo problem is fixed.

Or you can install holowan plug-in the fix then this mod.

edit: the sources folder is only the source scripts used in this mod there not needed for this od to function but are there for other modders.

rainstiin
11-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Oh well, I just decided to use the 'giveitem' command to see how things looked.

Pretty nifty stuff T7...

T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 01:51 PM
OK here is an update for those that don't want to use Holowan plug-in, all that this changes is the utc and adds a defult appearance.2da With only the change to the last model column so that my model would be used instead of the defult SF robes.

download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/darkjedi_rev.rar)

If you have another appearance.2da you will have to add the model entries for my model. But if you don't want the robes then you can just add the utc, but the robes probly wont work right. However the mask will :)

Axell
11-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by rainstiin
Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy. I tried talking to her and teleporting inside, hoping she would dissapear from the bar but that did not work... She was still there.

Oh, and Nemo's completely white except for his head(which is a separate model, or so I think). A shiny white, as in the Stormtrooper's Armor recently released.

Edit: And about the NPC not spawning, I can't say a word about that since I did not complete the Leviathan yet.

T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Axell
Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy.

Ok I don't know why that would be happening, I have used this same type of spawn before with-out problems. What other mods do you have installed?

Has anyone else come across this glich?

Axell
11-11-2004, 05:44 PM
I have the following mods installed:

- ChAiNz's Bastila's Revelation Robes

- sith_master2000's Black HK-47

- Darth333's EZ Swoop Race

- Prime's Stormtrooper Armor(just the player useable one, not the one that swaps Sith armor for it)

- RedHawke's Bastila's Clothes Wearable by PC(with some modifications on the appearance.2da to make them look like the revelation robes)

- GameUnlimited's Romance Mod

- Mono_Giganto's Make T3 a Workbench

And of course, your Revan's Oufit +. :D

Note: The only file that is used by more than one of the aforementioned mods is appearance.2da!
Which as I said, I did a few minor changes.

rainstiin
11-11-2004, 07:11 PM
I had sith_master2000's Black HK-47, Shores Of Death Mod v1.0 and Holowan CloakWorks installed at the same time as the Revans Mask+.

Hmmm maybe the Black HK-47 has something to do with it, being that we both had that installed? It doesn't seem that there is any overlapping files for any of these mods... from what I can tell anyway.

T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 07:49 PM
I doubt the Black HK-47 has any thing to do with it, its just a reskin. I'll look into the yuthera respawning problem.

If you added the row for my npc to to your appearance.2da then you would also have to edit the utc so that it uses the new row number.

SpaceAlex
11-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Great mod T7. I'm liking it.
My only complaint is the missing belt on the male Revan robes. Is there a way i can add it?

T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 12:25 AM
You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134510&#post1677800) to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)

SpaceAlex
11-12-2004, 01:20 AM
You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134510&#post1677800) to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)

I understand. You did a great job on the robes. The best thing to do would be to make male and female version with the belt and without the belt. That way everyone would be happy. :D

Edit: I would have done it myself, but i don't know a thing about 3d modelling. :D :( To learn everything just to add a belt is something i can't afford at the present time. I have too many other things to do right now, so i can't get into modding jet. Not for a few months at least. I would like to learn though, but there's just no time. :( :(

T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 07:36 PM
OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/alternate%20models.rar)

RedHawke
11-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks for adding the belt back to the male Revan model T7! You are a gentleman and a scholar! :D

T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh i keep forgetting to mention that if anyone wants to use the Revan Robes model in your mod feel free to do so with out asking me for permission all i ask is credit for the work i did.

However I would still prefer to be asked before the mask I made is included in another mod.

Mono_Giganto
11-13-2004, 06:02 AM
OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Saves me the hour it would take to do it myself, excellent job T7!

SpaceAlex
11-13-2004, 01:06 PM

Thanks man. You rock. :cheers:

T7nowhere
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Ok this is a bit embarrassing, it seems I forgot to include the shader txi for the mask in the .rar :o . Well I repacked the mod with the txi so you can either redownload it or you can just DL this file(txi) (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere1/files/t7_revan02.txi) and drop it in override and the mask will be shiny now.

su27
11-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Could You give here a short description what should I add to my custom appearance and head 2da's ?
I've tried to add some lines from your files but I cant get it working.
I have (a little customised by me) 2da files from Juhani Dark Robe & Sanctuary Threads Mod.

T7nowhere
11-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by su27
Could You give here a short description what should I add to my custom appearance and head 2da's ?
I've tried to add some lines from your files but I cant get it working.
I have (a little customised by me) 2da files from Juhani Dark Robe & Sanctuary Threads Mod.

Ok first appearance.2da row #592 is the one is the one used by the utc file and that row was copyed from Darth Bandon(row 184)

Now if you don't want to edit Appeance or heads the easy way around it is to edit "darkjedi_rev.utc" (you will need a gff editor to edit this file. you can find one in the Tools and mods stuck) The only thing you need to edit here is "Appearance_Type" an appropriate defualt row to use is

41 Dark_Jedi_Sith_Apprentice
379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01
421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02
422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

By changing the number in the utc will save you a bit of time and that will render appearance.2da,heads.2da,twilek_m01d.tga, and N_DarthBand05.tga. unnecessary.

However if you want to combine My 2da's with your's you will need to add a new row into your appearance.2da that matches row 592 from my file(ofcourse though the row number will be different)

Now to edit Heads.2da, open the file and goto row 62 and add twilek_m01d.tga into the headexvvve row, the last step is to edit file darkjedi_rev.utc and change "Appearance_Type" to the row number you added into appearance.2da, save the files to override and your done.

Nerull
12-17-2004, 05:07 PM
This is the first time I am modding a game, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'm having problems. I extracted all of the files into the Override folder, but I am having the following problems:
[list=1]
I am having that problem where Nemo (and Trask, right before he commits suicide) are in all white robes. Minor thing, I ignored it. However...
After getting all 4 star maps, I go to the cantina on Korriban, and the only thing that happened was Yuthura was there for a second, then vanished suddenly. No dark jedi.
[/list=1]

I've tried extracting again, extracting with the folders and without, and each time leaving the planet and coming back. Still nothing.

I hate to sound like a total noob (well, I am actually, but still hate sounding like one), but could someone help me out with this? I would really like to get this thing working right (I guess I could try to figure out how to cheat in the items, but that would be a last resort).

darth makaan
12-17-2004, 07:05 PM
awsome will this be included in the next holowan plugin?

T7nowhere
12-18-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Nerull
This is the first time I am modding a game, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'm having problems. I extracted all of the files into the Override folder, but I am having the following problems:
[list=1]
I am having that problem where Nemo (and Trask, right before he commits suicide) are in all white robes. Minor thing, I ignored it. However...
After getting all 4 star maps, I go to the cantina on Korriban, and the only thing that happened was Yuthura was there for a second, then vanished suddenly. No dark jedi.
[/list=1]

I've tried extracting again, extracting with the folders and without, and each time leaving the planet and coming back. Still nothing.

I hate to sound like a total noob (well, I am actually, but still hate sounding like one), but could someone help me out with this? I would really like to get this thing working right (I guess I could try to figure out how to cheat in the items, but that would be a last resort).

I might have a fix for the problem of the Dark Jedi Not showing. Darth333 gave me the script that should fix it I just have to find the right globals. If you have a savegame right before that glitch happend It could be usefull to me.

As for the problems with Trask and Nemo you can fix it if you install Holowan plug-in then install this mod over top of it( overwriting all files.

awsome will this be included in the next holowan plugin?

You Can install this mod over Holowan plug-in.

Renegade Angel
12-18-2004, 09:20 AM
When I install the mod all my robes are replaced with Revan's Robes but the hood is round, my character stands like a girl, and
my robes are kinda like clothes (its kind of hard to eplain)

T7nowhere
12-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Chains
When I install the mod all my robes are replaced with Revan's Robes but the hood is round, my character stands like a girl, and
my robes are kinda like clothes (its kind of hard to eplain)

Well all I can say to that is either you combined the appearance.2da incorrectly or or just don't like the robes. :) In that case I suggest that you just don't use them. the mask looks pretty good with armor.

StoneDragon
12-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Ok first appearance.2da row #592 is the one is the one used by the utc file and that row was copyed from Darth Bandon(row 184)

Now if you don't want to edit Appeance or heads the easy way around it is to edit "darkjedi_rev.utc" (you will need a gff editor to edit this file. you can find one in the Tools and mods stuck) The only thing you need to edit here is "Appearance_Type" an appropriate defualt row to use is

379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01
421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02
422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

By changing the number in the utc will save you a bit of time and that will render appearance.2da,heads.2da,twilek_m01d.tga, and N_DarthBand05.tga. unnecessary.

However if you want to combine My 2da's with your's you will need to add a new row into your appearance.2da that matches row 592 from my file(ofcourse though the row number will be different)

Now to edit Heads.2da, open the file and goto row 62 and add twilek_m01d.tga into the headexvvve row, the last step is to edit file darkjedi_rev.utc and change "Appearance_Type" to the row number you added into appearance.2da, save the files to override and your done.

I'm confuse about the GFF thing.

Renegade Angel
12-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Oh I didnt think of that!:D :rolleyes: ;)

ChAiNz.2da
12-18-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by StoneDragon
I'm confuse about the GFF thing.

Check this for a visual reference. It sometimes helps to "see" an example.

Click here for a visual (57kb) (http://www.jumpstationz.com/kotor%20screens/UTC-App2da_example.gif)

StoneDragon
12-18-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz
Check this for a visual reference. It sometimes helps to "see" an example.

Click here for a visual (57kb) (http://www.jumpstationz.com/kotor%20screens/UTC-App2da_example.gif)
Eh, but I don't have line 592, so what will I do?

darth makaan
12-18-2004, 05:32 PM
is there gonna be a new version of it?

StoneDragon
12-18-2004, 06:27 PM

379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01
421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02
422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

If I edit 592 to 41, 379, or 421 then it will be ok?Right?

Now I don't understan this part. What row do I need to add?

T7nowhere
12-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Open up the appearance .2da you want to keep and scroll down to the bottom of the list. thats where you ad the new line. so if the last row in the list is 509 the new row will 510. This number is what you would the appearance type node in the utc as ChAiNz so perfectly Illistrated.

It should also be noted that I also edited the columns modelj and texj for all the PC rows, so you willnee to edit this as well.

To save yourself some time findout what appearance.2da row your character is useing. This can be accomplished by checking your savegame with KSE(KotOR Savegame Editor ) http://www.pcgamemods.com/9170/

StoneDragon
12-19-2004, 07:15 AM
Ok, here's what I'm doing.
(In override)
I extract the 2da on the override then open it with KT tool.

(In KT tool)
I open the 2da and compare it with the override 2da then add what is in the override 2da.

It's hard cause there is so many to add, specially when Im doing it with the appearance. 2da.

I have so many to add in the mask plus.

How do I copy and paste the 2da to another 2da with KT tool?

ChAiNz.2da
12-19-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by StoneDragon
It's hard cause there is so many to add, specially when Im doing it with the appearance. 2da.

I have so many to add in the mask plus.

How do I copy and paste the 2da to another 2da with KT tool?
It might be easier to use the Mask+ appearance.2da and just add your lines to it.

Unfortunately, we can't copy & paste between 2 different .2da files (at the moment...hey Fred, would this possible in a future edition?)

::EDIT::
SWEEET, my new username has been changed :D hehehe

90SK
12-19-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Tee hee! At first I thought someone had registered as that and I was thinking "Oh boy, this is going to raise hell" but I see it was just you. Nifty!:)

Mono_Giganto
12-19-2004, 11:17 AM

Don't forget to fix the avatar. :)

Lol, check out the 1337n3s5 in my post count. :)

StoneDragon
12-19-2004, 11:26 AM
It might be easier to use the Mask+ appearance.2da and just add your lines to it.

Unfortunately, we can't copy & paste between 2 different .2da files (at the moment...hey Fred, would this possible in a future edition?)

Ohhhhhhhhhh....

Nerull
12-19-2004, 11:34 AM
I might have a fix for the problem of the Dark Jedi Not showing. Darth333 gave me the script that should fix it I just have to find the right globals. If you have a savegame right before that glitch happend It could be usefull to me.

As for the problems with Trask and Nemo you can fix it if you install Holowan plug-in then install this mod over top of it( overwriting all files.

You Can install this mod over Holowan plug-in.

I have a copy of save game. I tried to PM you for the email address to send it, but your mailbox is full.

T7nowhere
12-19-2004, 02:45 PM
ok my inbox is clear. My email is in the readme, Just pack the save game then send it to me. :)

Nerull
12-19-2004, 05:42 PM
ok my inbox is clear. My email is in the readme, Just pack the save game then send it to me. :)

Thanks. I zipped and sent to you. I do have the Padawan mod added as well, but I installed that one first, then the Mask Plus.

Janan Pacha
01-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Hhmmm . . . I was going to try it out, but apparently my trial is up and won't let me open rar files anymore until I dish out money. :(

Darth Stryke
01-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Quick question-what line in appearance.2da do I need to fix to make Nemo look normal? I am temporarily on 56k (ugh) so I cannot get the Halowan mod yet. Takes too long to D/L :(

ChAiNz.2da
01-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by BoL_Stryke
Quick question-what line in appearance.2da do I need to fix to make Nemo look normal? I am temporarily on 56k (ugh) so I cannot get the Halowan mod yet. Takes too long to D/L :(
I believe (with uncertainty ;) ) it's #303, Jedi_White_Old_Male
The modela, texa -> modeli, texi columns (all 18) should have the values "N_JediCounM" & envmap=DEFAULT

Darth Stryke
01-30-2005, 08:32 AM
AAHHHH, That is wierd! I thought it was that as well Chainz, but then I did the change and on character creation, my character's heads show up as random aliens. :confused: T7, what did you do to poor Nemo! He already had it hard enough, ahhhhhh. Anyways, changing that did not work, I got random aliens on character creation class select menu and then when I click portrait, the game usually crashed because there is a random alien there. I guess I will play around with it for a bit and see what's up.

ChAiNz.2da
01-30-2005, 09:30 AM
AAHHHH, That is wierd! I thought it was that as well Chainz, but then I did the change and on character creation, my character's heads show up as random aliens. :confused: T7, what did you do to poor Nemo! He already had it hard enough, ahhhhhh. Anyways, changing that did not work, I got random aliens on character creation class select menu and then when I click portrait, the game usually crashed because there is a random alien there. I guess I will play around with it for a bit and see what's up.
Well that's just plain weird :eyeraise:

If you want, I can send you my appearance.2da, It's compatible with quite a few mods. Though not AIOFP or Holowan Plug-in (I know, I know...blasphemy! shoot me now...) :p

OR, if you have specifics in mind, let me know. I may have already created it...

Though I do commend you in taking the steps and editing the .2da's yourself, Kudos! :thumbsup:

Now...if we can just spread the word... heh

Darth Stryke
01-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Well, you forget Chainz, I have been around since the old days of KOTOR editing. I know how to do 2da's and uti's and hex editing and scripting (somewhat) and stuff like that. I was around when we were figuring all this stuff out, man that was a long time ago. Been doing that for a while now, since this forum started really. I just took a long break and probably seem like a noob because I am not good with GMAX so I had to ask a billion questions about getting my model in-game. :D Gosh, with the combination of mods I use, id never be able to play if I did not know how to make them all work together. The reason I asked what Nemo's appearance line was because when I changed it it messed up and I was making sure I did not forget anything. Looking in T7's appearance 2da that came with this mod, he changed something that messed Nemo up and as of right now, I am not sure how to fix it because changing that appearance line messes with the PC. Hopefully he will see this soon enough and let me know whats going on since I can't really download the Halowan mod on 56k unless I just connect and go do something else for a few hours. (Can't wait for Cable)

ChAiNz.2da
01-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Well, you forget Chainz, I have been around since the old days of KOTOR editing. I know how to do 2da's and uti's and hex editing and scripting (somewhat) and stuff like that. I was around when we were figuring all this stuff out, man that was a long time ago. Been doing that for a while now, since this forum started really.
Ahh...forgive my lingering n00bness, (DOH!) and thank you for 'being around' to figure this stuff out, giving people such as myself the ability to mod...
Should've known better than to "assume by post count".. Let his be a lesson to others! :tsk: :lol:

In any case, good luck with your problem, and if I stumble upon an answer, I'll be sure to let you know. :D

Darth Stryke
01-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey, it is not a big deal. My post count is lower than the other old posters because I took a hiatus from KOTOR modding because I was working with some other games and I realized they were not as fun anyways and so I came back to KOTOR (especially with TSL coming) When I came back I actually had to re-read some old stuff just because I was rusty and did not remember a lot. I have been lurking around but, until recently, had not been posting in a long time. Besides, 99 percent of the people here (you definitely included) are still better modders than I since all I learned was the basics and then did not touch KOTOR for a while :D Speaking of which, as soon as this paper I am working on is done, I have to finish my new saber mod thingy. Wonder if I still have any of my old mods lying around I could post on pcgamemods....

T7nowhere
01-30-2005, 02:03 PM
tssk, tssk, tssk :fist: Somebody did not read this entire thread. The reason nemo has no texture was because in the Holowan Plug-in I gave him One of Primes Movie robe textures(I fogot to fix this. So way back in November I edited a defualt appearance.2da for those that didn't want to use holowan Plug-in

Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/darkjedi_rev.rar) and install these files. All that I changed in appearance.2da is the Revan robe column to use my model and the Darkjedi uses a defualt DJ appearence.

Darth Stryke
01-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the reply T7, sorry for not reading. I did figure this out though like 10 minutes before reading your post and I just stuck a robe texture in that matched the appearance.2da and it worked. Sorry again. :(

T7nowhere
01-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the reply T7, sorry for not reading. I did figure this out though like 10 minutes before reading your post and I just stuck a robe texture in that matched the appearance.2da and it worked. Sorry again. :(

np, Im glade you figured out another way. :)

Keiko
02-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Geeeez, how come one T7 always, pulls out one of his awesome mods, I can't download them, It's because it's WinRar, and that never works for me!:rolleyes: . Anyway, AWESOME mod T7!:)

Kishkuma
02-02-2005, 12:42 PM
First, the hood looks a little blown-up like a baloon, I know why you did this T7 because of headgear issues, so this isn't really a complaint as much as just astetically(sp?) disruptive to me, as I don't use headgear of any sort on my PC, so the stock hood has never really bothered me.

I agree with this, although I *do* use headger, just with all the models made invisible. So I was wondering if maybe, just maybe, you might at some point make a version with the standard hood? ^^;; I really like this mod, you did a great job fixing all the problems with the Revan model. So even if you never do change the hood, I still say, thanks for your work. ^^

Darth Stryke
02-02-2005, 02:03 PM
If you are having trouble with .rars or any other compressed file, I would highly reccomend trying zipgenius. It is free and can handle many formats of compressed files.
Check it out here:

http://www.zipgenius.it/

T7nowhere
02-02-2005, 02:58 PM
@Kishkuma

I even agree that the hood is ballooned up and when I was editing the model I considered just leaving it the way it was, but the Mask was clipping through the hood. The Mask was the main focus of the mod I only fixed the robe as a compliment to it and for the challenge that it presented. With everything I tried with that robe model it took me around 26 hours to figure out how to fix it, Well half that time was trying the impossible ;) .

So assuming I would get more complaints about the mask clipping I did the best I could. One thing I have learned is that you can never satisfy everyones tastes. :)

If you want to take some time to learn how to use gmax you can make the helper fix to the original model. I wrote a small tutorial on how to fix the robe here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143261)

Kishkuma
02-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I even agree that the hood is ballooned up and when I was editing the model I considered just leaving it the way it was, but the Mask was clipping through the hood. The Mask was the main focus of the mod I only fixed the robe as a compliment to it and for the challenge that it presented.

Well, you certainly met and exceeded that challenge. ^~ Hmm... would it be possible (for you, if you want, or for someone else if you don't want to bother) to make a version of the stock Revan model with just the cape gone and the clipping/bouncing issues fixed? That way the mask would be part of the head, and wouldn't clip through the hood. Your mask would still be good to have for wearing without the robes, so it wouldn't really defeat the purpose, heheh.

Barring that, I'll give that tutorial of yours a try. ^^ Thanks.

hellknight
04-21-2005, 01:15 AM
would this mod work with the xbox version of kotor 2 tsl i really want a cool mask for my main character

T7nowhere
04-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Probably not, I will say no. I have ported the mask over to TSL but I haven't had the time to make it release worthy yet, but even then I doubt it will work on the xbox.

General Kenobi
04-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DarthSmallz
Geeeez, how come one T7 always, pulls out one of his awesome mods, I can't download them, It's because it's WinRar, and that never works for me!:rolleyes: . Anyway, AWESOME mod T7!:)

If WinRar (.rar) files will not download it's due to your browser or a piece of spyware or the like. Rar files are just better for compression. You can download WinRar for free. ;) If you download it and install and it still won't work, make sure your file assoc. are correct for .rar type files.

EDIT: If you click to download and nothing happens try CTRL clicking

Back on Topic...

Lorden Darkblade
04-21-2005, 11:31 PM
T7 have you ported that hooded and masked star forge robe to TSL?
If not could you do it?
I would really like to use it :D

T7nowhere
04-22-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi
T7 have you ported that hooded and masked star forge robe to TSL?
If not could you do it?
I would really like to use it :D

The mask yes, but not the robe and I'm not going to.

Lorden Darkblade
04-22-2005, 12:14 AM
The mask yes, but not the robe and I'm not going to.
I see. Hmmm... How hard would it be to port the robe IF I had your permission?
And no, I do not intend to release it.

T7nowhere
04-22-2005, 12:23 AM
^^^
Hmm. I'm not sure. it might be as simple as decompileing the model and then compileing it in the k2 formatt. I don't know I haven't tried anything like that yet.

T7nowhere
09-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Update on September 16, 2005

You can Download the latest update (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere1/files/revans_mask_plus2.0.rar) from my site. I will upload to PCGM as soon as its working for me.

-Created an installer with TSLpatcher (it works for KotOR mods as well) that will patch the nessasary 2da's if they are detected in Override and will install the rest of the mods files.
-The modified Hooded robe model now has a separate installer to allow the player to have the choice if they want the model installed.
-Fixed(courtesy of Darth333) a problem with the Darkjedi not spawning(for some people)
-Fixed a coupleVO's that didn't have lipsync
-Modeled a New Lightsaber and added a mini quest to make the Lightsaber upgradable. There is a tiny hint in the Sabers description, but if thats not enough there are straight forward hints in the readme.
Lightsaber screenshot (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p19988546.html)

About this mod:
This mod adds a new mask model stylized from Revans, an edited robe model from the ingame cutscenes with revan which replaces the Star Forge Robes (for the PC only) Party members will be unaffected *** Note because this model may not be to everyones taste the Robe is included in a separate install *** . Also included is a new lightsaber model that can be usable with all 7 of the games saber blade colors. :) To aquire this new equipment through normal play you will have to meet a DarkJedi in the Dreshdea Bar on Korriban. He will only arrive on Korriban after you have escaped the leviathan. The only other way to aquire Revan's mask is to use the cheat codes Which are in the readme. Also there is an included texture for the Starfoge Robes(which also uses the modified Cutscene Revan robes) by svösh made by request for this mod.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
And a Very Special thanks goes out to stoffe -mkb-, tk102, ChAiNz.2da, Darth InSidious, LSaberDuelist, and oldflash for helping me test my mod, their advice and making sure its bug free.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
IF you only want the Mask
you can install Just these files:
Updated to version 1.5: Fixed the npc spawn script For those that were
Finding the Npc that gives the items was not spawning.

I_Mask_075.mdl
I_Mask_075.mdx
revan.uti
ii_mask_075.tga
t7_revan02.tga
cheatcode is "giveitem revan"

----------------------------------------------------
Darth Revan's Mask:
cheat "giveitem revan"
Stats:

Feat Required:
Armor Proficiency: Light
Force Sensitive

Enhancement Bonus melee +5
Defense Bonus +10
Immunity: Mind-Affecting

Attribute Bonus: Charisma +3
Regen Force points 5

Revan's Robes:
cheat "giveitem rrobes"
stats
User Limitation: Human
Feat Required:
Jedi Defense
Force Sensitive

Attribute Bonus: strength +4
Defense Bonus +5

Regeneration
Extra Melee Damage Type:Slashing
Damage Resistance: Electrical Resist 30/-
Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 32

Revan's Starforge Enhance Lightsaber:stats
non upgradeable
Damage Bonus:Energy: 8-52
Keen
On Hit Properties: Confusion: DC 10, 50% for 2 Rounds
Bonus Feats:
Sneak Attack I
Sneak Attack II
Sneak Attack III
Sneak Attack IV
Sneak Attack V
Sneak Attack VI
Sneak Attack VII
And a Very Special thanks goes out to stoffe -mkb-, tk102, ChAiNz.2da, Darth InSidious, LSaberDuelist, and oldflash for helping me test my mod, their advice and making sure its bug free.

oldflash
09-17-2005, 04:02 AM
There is something wrong with .rar file posted on PCGM
"File Name: t7_rmp2.0.rar
File Size: 0 KB"

I have dl from here. Impresive.
Cool items.
Any chace to make one similar mod for TSL?

T7nowhere
09-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, I know about the rar on pcgm. It will be fixed soon.

Do you mean with the same items or a exile version for TSL?

The link at PCGM (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16251.html) works now.

oldflash
09-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Same guy, same items, placed on dantooine academy (after death of jedi masters) and come to party instead of kreia.
:)
nice dream, isn't?

ChAiNz.2da
09-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Just wanted to srop a note and say I just played through this mod "legit" (rather than testing) hehehe...

Awesome Job man! :thumbsup:

It's great going back to KotOR for a change... I'm glad you decided to keep up with the KotOR mods too :D

tchik13
09-25-2005, 02:45 PM
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!! i cant get it! i dont understand! somebody please help!! can somebody please send me a message? how do i do this?

Mono_Giganto
09-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Read the readme.

Shrub91
09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Could someone make a Mac 2da updater thingy?

Shrub91
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm just wondering if you (or anyone for that matter)
could make all the .2da files in this zip compatible?

http://rapidshare.de/files/5579701/2da_files.zip.html

scroll down, click the "Free" button, wait for page to load, click download link when its ready.

RedHawke
09-27-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm just wondering if you (or anyone for that matter)
could make all the .2da files in this zip compatible?

http://rapidshare.de/files/5579701/2da_files.zip.html
I'm sorry Shrub, I must have missed something here, but why ask this in this thread as T7nowhere's Revan's Mask mod now uses an installer so there is no need to make 2da files compatable? :confused:

T7nowhere
09-27-2005, 04:24 AM
^^^ I think what he's saying RH is that the installer will not work on His Mac(Macintosh?)

@ Shrub91
Don't any of the tools we have work on a Mac. I thought that you could get windows emulators to let you run windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about IMac's.

ChAiNz.2da
09-27-2005, 01:03 PM
^^^ I think what he's saying RH is that the installer will not work on His Mac(Macintosh?)

@ Shrub91
Don't any of the tools we have work on a Mac. I thought that you could get windows emulators to let you run windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about IMac's.
The emulators are very limiting because of MS's inherent need for "support" programs like .NET and other progs. Because the installer is an .exe program, without an emulator... MACs can't run them. Because of the hefty price tag (apx $500) for the best emulator prog out there, it too is a "rare" exception for MAC users :(

@Shrub91
Do you have Virtual PC (http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.aspx?pid=virtualpc) perchance? If so, you can try this trick to see if you can get .NET apps to work on your machine.. though it's a mind-scrambler ;)

http://www.itwriting.com/dotnetmac.php

If you get it working, you can use KotOR Tool and merge the .2da's. I'll see what I can do about merging them for you in the meantime :)

One thing however... can you provide a list of the mods that these .2da's use? (PM them to me so we don't hijack this thread any longer) ;)

Renegade Angel
09-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Love the new saber hilt!

YertyL
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Somehow I simply can't talk to the dark jedi appearing .... :( I can click him, I hear the sound, but there is no text to be seen and no dialogue options I could chose. This is propably related to me owning a German version of KOTOR, but I already tried editing all files with the language converter, and the problem isn't solved. I already expierienced the same problem with the Loona Vash mod ...
Does anybody know how to fix this? I would really like to enjoy this great mod! :)

Darth333
10-01-2005, 01:31 PM
This is because you have a non-enlgish version of the game. You have to convert the .utc, .uti and .dlg files with tk102's DLGconverter available on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

YertyL
10-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I already tried ... the item descriptions and models work like a charm, but there is no text to be seen, although I did edit the revans_servant.dlg file.
Is it possible that there is more than the .dlg file involved in this dialogue? (pardon my noobish expression but I have no clue of modding)
Also, this seems to work with some dialogues (e.g. the USM ones) but not with others (Vash, Revan's servant)

stoffe
10-01-2005, 02:19 PM
If you can't get it to work for some reason, and you have no german mods installed, and you want to save yourself the trouble of converting all english mods you wish to try, you could simply change the language setting of your game to English. That way no converting will be necessary when you use english mods, since your game will use the english locale strings instead.

YertyL
10-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Thank you! It worked after I had changed my language setting :)
Still I don't really understand why ... but this is secondary I guess ;)
Btw. Revan's servant looks pretty cool :cool:

YertyL
10-03-2005, 04:50 AM
Strangely enough, the dialogue also works perfectly if I leave my language setting at German but change the *.dlg files to English. Strange ... but convenient :)

best_predator
10-28-2005, 05:48 PM
So... whats the quest to make lightsaber upgradable? what do u have to do? its not in readme O.o

who cares
10-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Just a suggestion but you might wanna make the female model look a lil more feminin other then that this mod rocks

SophiaM
01-27-2006, 06:01 AM
Wow. I've played the xbox versions of both games and I had to sell my console, so I just got the PC version of K1. I must say that the installer helped me loads, I had no idea what I was doing. But it's a really nice mod t7, thnx!

SophiaM

Darth Steak
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
... furthermore, how would i go about upgrading the starforge sabers that come with this mod? There's no hints when i highlight them.

T7nowhere
02-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Who you have to talk to is in the readme.

Lamoid
02-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Is there a white version of this?

WOuld it be easy for me to make em?

T7nowhere
02-25-2006, 02:43 AM
A white version of what? The mask, the saber, or the robes?

Lamoid
02-25-2006, 02:16 PM
mask and/or robes

Pabby
05-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Can I use these robes on a dark side char? I typed the spawn code, it seemed to work, but it was nowhere to be found in my inventory, the only new thing was a sandpeople robe, with defense 8, and it said I cant wear it, any help here? I really want to use the robes for my darkside char.

T7nowhere
05-04-2006, 04:29 PM
It doesn't matter if your darkside or lightside, if the mod is installed correctly the cheat code will work. try cheating the mask or saber and those don't appear in your inventory then the mod is installed incorrectly.

Pabby
05-04-2006, 04:44 PM
The mask came when I cheated it, and I did the code it said and no error was found, for some reason it wont spawn in my equip properly :/

Jackel
05-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Pabby have you tried putting it in your inventory via the Kotoe Save Game Editor?
( http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php )

Pabby
05-04-2006, 05:52 PM
I looked, I couldnt find the Revan Robes from the mod, they arent in the item list... but it didnt say ERROR:No such item as "rrobes"

Jackel
05-04-2006, 05:55 PM
You havent got any of the files in a sub folder do you? (just making sure)

Pabby
05-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Nope, btw for a different mod, how do you edit .2da files? I just need to edit it so that I can use a new saber mod I got that clashes with this ones saber crystals.

Darth Rabbits
08-02-2006, 07:26 AM
I like the mask and lightsaber, but no matter what I do I can't get the dark jedi to appear, even when I do everything right. help??

Kainzorus Prime
08-02-2006, 09:50 AM
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?

Darth Rabbits
08-02-2006, 03:56 PM
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?
yep

Darth Rabbits
09-16-2006, 03:48 AM
is there any way to spawn in the dark jedi?

kampher
11-11-2006, 01:40 PM
It seems that with T7's site having gone down, the updated mod is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have a link to the version with the installer?

T7nowhere
11-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Here you go revans_mask_plus2.0 (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/revans_mask_plus2.0.rar)

kampher
11-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank you Kindly T7

buzzman011
11-24-2006, 07:17 PM
so this is my first time downloading a mod... i have no clue what im doing wrong, i put the mod into my override like it says but it does nothing to the game. i tried double clicking the mod in override but all it does is try to bring up the game and then it errors out, some helpe please?

Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Well welcome to the Forums, but this really actually should be in the help forum.... but I can help you anyway... remove the mod then re-install it, If it still doesn't work then PM me and I'll try and help you..... you may have put something in the wrong folder!

thesteve
01-14-2007, 12:25 AM
I just installed the mods (robe and hood).
The robe works perfectly, but the hood, the hood keeps screwing up. The icon is just a small white square, and when I equip it, I get the green Night Vision looking goggles.
I edited the uti files, but only in the stats, which I did to the robes as well, so I don't think that's the issue. I didn't touch any of the other files. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I need that Holowan Plugin I've heard tell of.

T7nowhere
01-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Thats odd.
You do not need the K1 Holowan plug-in.

When you installed the mods did you use the patcher.exe that is made to install the mod and edit the 2da files if so, when you installed the robes did you use its patcher after the main mods patcher.

thesteve
01-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I did that. I managed to resolve the issue it seems though, I deleted everything out of my override folder, redownloaded the mod files and reinstalled again, it's working fine now. Still, I'm lost as to what I did wrong the first time. Meh, they work though, very nice =D

shahz019
01-16-2007, 01:52 PM
just asking if I'm the only one who feel it. 1st, my PC wears a Jedi robe (any jedi robe), then I equipped with any Revan's robes, the 1st appearance I saw was like male Revan (actually I'm playing as female Revan). Then, when I warped to another place, It's change back to female Revan with hood and cape (still wearing the Revan's Robes). After that, I've try the same cloth on Bastila and Juhani. The appearance of them was like robes that no hood, no cape and no belt. Is it normal or what?

Actually, I like this appearance. But with hood, it's kinda wierd. B'coz her hair looking out from the hood.

I'm just asking if any possible to remove the hood and keep the cape for female Revan.

Darth Kryon
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I'd just like to critisize that when I wear the mask for my PC, part of his jaw/cheeks are visible through the sides and that puts me off slightly, let alone the face his mask seems to come outwards more than it appears in the cutscenes. I'd keep it off but I like his mask plus I can't stand how large his hood is when he takes it off.

Also underneath the drapes down from his waist, his legs sometimes come into view through them.

Sorry if I sound a little pushy, I'm just unable to work with when things don't look all that pretty. Pretty much like when I downloaded a mod for a previous Revan attire and everything looked perfect minus the fact the red drape at the front and the cape were stiff as iron boards, let alone the fact that his legs and feet would be able to pass through them.

Otherwise, I like the mod.

T7nowhere
01-25-2007, 04:54 PM
^^^ I did my best to maintain the look of the mask and to keep the clipping down to a minimum, as i recal there were a few PC heads that would clip through the side of the mask. If I made the mask any bigger it wouldn't have looked right to me .

As for the robe, well blame the developers for that I did my best to reduce clipping.

Link3310
02-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Okay well I keep trying to install it but it keeps saying dialogue.tlk not found.

So what do I do?

T7nowhere
02-12-2007, 09:08 PM
you install the mod to the SWKotOR folder not to the override folder, dialog.tlk is in the SWKotOR folder that is why its saying it can't install.

The patcher knows to install the files into the override folder.

Link3310
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.

stoffe
02-12-2007, 09:46 PM
No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.

Sounds like you are trying to install the mod on your KotOR CD. You'll need to locate the folder on your hard drive where the game is installed. It's usually on the C-drive --> Program Files --> LucasArts --> SWKotOR.

SDSnyper
02-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Iv used this mod for awhile, and i love it, but id really like a seperate version of the robe, i like the default starforge robes, i like to take off the mask once i get back on the ebon hawk, and it looks silly leaving the hood up w/o the mask on :P as does having a mask on w/o a hood :p

T7nowhere
02-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Sorry, thats not gonna happen. It's just the way the game is set up. I'm glad you have enjoyed the mod though. ;)

Although you could make the hooded robes replace another model, but that would just create new problems.

Unit116
02-20-2007, 03:54 AM
ok, i tried to do things right and get the items by playing through. i did everything the readme said, and even found the dark jedi, but he did not give me the goods. i tried every possible conversation choice with him and it all ended with me killing the guy. i loot the body and get a few things but none of the stuff i waited so long for. so then i thought to myself, if your not cheating, your not trying(an old navy saying), and well, cheated to get the suff. afterwards i followed the clue on the lightsaber and went to the guy and there is no mention of being able to alter it. again i tried every possible choice and got nothing. any help would be very much appreciated.

T7nowhere
02-21-2007, 01:57 AM
^^^ Did you by chance have a paticularily powerfull weapon, because you your hitting him with too power you will unfortunately kill him. He is supposed to yield before you can land the final blow.

But since you already have the items what you need to do is open your current save game with KSE(back it up first)http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse and open the globals tree and find the global numeric "END_ROOM3_DEAD" and change the value in the box on the right to 5, apply then commit the changes, close KSE(never leave KSE open while playing) and load up your save that you just edited.

Now when you talk to the Rodian he should have the new dialogue options regarding Revan's lightsaber.

Unit116
02-21-2007, 11:30 PM
thanks for the info, i shall try it out, and when i play again i will try not to be too harsh on the dark jedi >_<

Black_Eye_90
06-22-2007, 08:09 PM
thanks for the info, i shall try it out, and when i play again i will try not to be too harsh on the dark jedi >_<

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm playing through this mod for the first time and I'm having a problem

I have found all three star maps, escaped the leviathan, talked too and received the items from the dark jedi and everything should be fine but...

I am not receiving any robes! I get the mask, and I get the lightsaber, but I recieve no robes in my inventory whatsoever...

does anybody know whats wrong? I would really appreciate a quick response because I'm stalling my playthrough until I can get this to work properly....any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated...

cheers

Darth Sebastian
06-28-2007, 04:47 PM
great mod!
worked after i tried the 2.0 version.. big thanks!

kudos!!

Master Kai
07-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Looks great ingame, good work!

Light Walker
08-14-2007, 05:01 AM
As Master Kai said, good work!

One question regarding the mask -- having installed version 2.0 the mask for some reason shows up as a blank white, much like the way people described Nemo earlier in this thread. As if there's no texture... same thing happens for the dark jedi in the bar, but when he moves his tatoo and everything show through. It's as though a white texture is surrounding the normal ones?

I'm happy to play through with a blank white mask over my character's face, but I'd be happier still if it looked as awesome as in the screenshots. ;) Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: A little more data ... I have only one other mod installed, the Lightsaber forms/armbands mod. The mask appears to be shaped properly and sits correctly on my character's face, there is simply no color. I begin to suspect that this might be a problem with something more than just this mod, though, since a few in-game textures that shouldn't be affected by any of the mods I have are also showing up as a blank white. (Most frequently water textures, like in the Manaan sub dock or the Unknown World Black Rakata Enclave pool. Also, hilts of all lightsabers are the same blank white...).

I'm going to try uninstalling my game completely, then running it for a while without any mods. If weird white patches still show up than I'll know the fault lies with my computer, not the mod itself.

Light Walker
08-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Having uninstalled/reinstalled and fiddled with every setting I can find I am still unsure whether the problem lies with my computer or the mod. I'll upload a screenshot to show my problem...

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=examplesb6.jpg

Sorry, this is my first time posting here... I thought I'd done a good job with my first post, but I keep thinking of data I should have included at the very start. :blush2:

So, the files relating to revan's mask and their sizes on my computer follow:

I_Mask_075.mdl -- 9.98kb
I_Mask_075.mdx -- 6.84kb
ii_mask_075.tga -- 16.0kb
revan.uti -- 2.27kb
t7_revan02.tga -- 1.00mb
t7_revan02.txi -- 26 bytes

I put these here because if the files are the wrong sizes than it would show that the problem was with either the download source or my computer altering the files, perhaps due to antivirus software... so if these files are smaller than they should be, please let me know.

T7nowhere
08-15-2007, 07:18 PM
I can't download the screenshot, but i think I understand what you are describing, although I'm uncertain as to why it's occuring.

Was this something that just started after you installed the mod, if you remove the override folder from your game folder does the problem persist?

Are any other parts of the game effected like you dscribe?

What I can suggest you do is to make sure that your PC meets the minimum game requirments, and that you have the latest drivers for your video card installed.

Light Walker
08-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Installing the latest drivers has fixed all the problems :) except those directly related to this mod :( -- specifically, to the mask.

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/16/f_Betterm_4ca1b6c.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/9/8/16/f_Betterm_4ca1b6c.jpg&srv=img34)

As you can see, the shape of the mask exists in the game but the coloring is absent.

My computer meets all the minimum requirements, although it falls short of the recommended requirements at two points -- first, I'm running Vista and I can't run the program in XP compatibility mode because the program then complains about emulators. What's with that? Still, it seems to work fairly well even without compatibility mode on.

The other area where I have the minimum but not the recommended requirements is in my graphics card -- it is a Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family card. As I said, though, installing the latest driver seems to have resolved all the problems except the mask. Although come to think of it I did have problems with the WOTOR mod when I had it installed -- I haven't re-installed WOTOR since re-installing the game itself..

Thanks for responding and thanks again in advance for your help!

T7nowhere
08-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Does this only happen with my mods?
Have you installed any other mods with new models?

Light Walker
08-17-2007, 12:31 AM
The only other mod installed is DeathDisco's "Lightsaber Forms for KOTOR1" mod.

I'll try installing svosh's Revan's Redemption Robes and Good/Evil Bastila Robes. Those include new models, right? (Being new at this I'm not entirely sure...)

I'll let you know what happens.

T7nowhere
08-17-2007, 01:26 AM
No those mods only include new textures. and item files.

btw where did you download the mod from.

Light Walker
08-17-2007, 01:41 AM
No those mods only include new textures. and item files.

Ah, I think I understand what a model is now. Thanks for clarifying! :)

btw where did you download the mod from

I got it from the link on page four of this topic -- post # 134.

EDIT: Hey, I just found something odd. Maybe it will clarify things, maybe not. I was talking to Zhar on Dantooine while wearing the mask and look what happened:

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/9/8/17/t_importantm_ddcf2cc.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/9/8/17/f_importantm_ddcf2cc.jpg&srv=img02)

It appears that part of the mask just above the ear has become active. But outside of conversation this part is blank white again. Viewing the mask from certain angles seems to occasionally cause bits and pieces of it to show up. I have no clue as to why that would be.

Also, I downloaded svosh's "Light of the Force" mask from http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm Technically it's only a re-texture of the vacuum mask, but when I wear it it has a similar problem -- it isn't visible at all when my character is viewed straight-on but when in conversation or when my character is viewed from behind bits of it show up.

PS: that "lightside version" of Revan's mask you posted a picture of looks really awesome. Great job on the graphics! You are a :king1:

Light Walker
08-18-2007, 12:41 AM
I'm going to try a few things and then post for help elsewhere on the forum -- I've now confirmed this problem is NOT limited to the Revan's Mask+ 2.0 mod. It also happens with the Good/Evil Bastila Clothes Mod as you can see here:

http://img39.picoodle.com/img/img39/9/8/17/t_goodevilbasm_a0e0111.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/9/8/17/f_goodevilbasm_a0e0111.jpg&srv=img39)

The problem doesn't seem to be limited to this mod only, so I don't want to hijack your thread.

Of course, if someone takes a look at this and instantly realizes what the problem is, an answer would be much appreciated. ;)

T7nowhere
08-18-2007, 05:13 PM
^^^ have you read this thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176499

Light Walker
08-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Yes, I saw that thread and it helped me with a different problem. This seems to be more of a problem with the game not reading files in the override folder correctly. It might be a Vista-problem, but the graphics are fine when there are no mods installed. 0.o

Anyway, I posted for help over in the thread you pointed to.

RellioN
08-18-2007, 09:21 PM
so whats the story of this mask anyways? is it also made by the star forge just like the robe? what powers does this mask give?

T7nowhere
08-18-2007, 11:25 PM
^^^
Well you could download the mod and install it, or atleast download it and read the readme. I know, I know, it is far to much of me to ask, I understand how difficult it is to click the link to the first page.

RellioN
08-19-2007, 12:29 AM
^^^
Well you could download the mod and install it, or atleast download it and read the readme. I know, I know, it is far to much of me to ask, I understand how difficult it is to click the link to the first page.
i was talking lore-wise

you don't mention the origins of the mask.

lord revan 2
11-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi i downloaded the mod and used cheats to get the armour mask etc because no dark jedi was at the cantina when i finished korriban after the leviathin anywhay i really wanted to have revan with the hood i did at first but then i saved came back a day later and there wasnt a hood anymore just the robes and mask what did i do wrong i really wanted a hooded revan character.

T7nowhere
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
^^^ I can't say without more information from you. Do you have a screen shot of how it looks now?

lord revan 2
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
^^^ I can't say without more information from you. Do you have a screen shot of how it looks now?

How do i take one anywhay essentialy they now look like the star forge robes.

Q
11-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Did you install the optional Cutscene Robes models included in the mod? It's a separate install.

lord revan 2
11-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Did you install the optional Cutscene Robes models included in the mod? It's a separate install.

UM i dont know where would i go to check.?

Q
11-18-2007, 03:56 PM
It's included in the archive when you unpack it. Inside the main "revans_mask_plus2.0" folder there will be another folder titled "Install modified Revans Cutscene robes." Assuming that you have already installed the main mod, go inside that folder and run its installer.

Then go back to a previous save before you went to Korriban and encountered the dark Jedi who gives you the robes. It will have to be a save from before that module loads.

The cutscene robes are hooded, and look just like the ones Revan is wearing in the in-game movies minus the cape, because the cape is not animated and therefore as stiff as cardboard.

Acinonyx
01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey, I've got a little problem with this mod, I've used the installer.

On the Unknown World, when I (DSM) come back with Bastila to the Ebon Hawk and Carth flees, when the cutscene ends the game crashes.

In the game folder, I found a AR_ERROR.LOG made on the exact time the crash occured with the text:
Names Differ: N_DarthRevanM n_darthrevanmt

Therefore, I assume the root of the problem lies with this mod.... can someone help me with this?

Edit: Ah, yes. This is the only mod I'm using, and the game is patched to v1.03

Edit2: Renamed Override folder to Override1 and while the AR_ERROR.log isn't made anymore, the game still crashes... I think it's not the mod's fault, and make a new thread at the Work Bench.

Edit3: Nevermind that, I used the KSE to replace Bastila with Carth, removed all Carth's stuff, saved, used KSE the other way around, and loaded. Done :)

Holy Kotor
01-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Great mod, but the hood is laying down, and it's jumping around slightly. How do I fix this? It didn't do that the last time I installed it >.<

edit: sorry, problem fixed

Delta 99
03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
lots of stuff didn't read all of it but apparently I can't get to the downloading so I was wonderin have you guy's moved the site??

RedHawke
03-09-2008, 03:20 AM
^^^^
The links work fine on my end... perhaps it is something on your end preventing you from DL the mod?

berra
03-27-2008, 08:11 AM
This is probably a real dumb question, but as I dont know I'll ask it anyway; How do i type in Kotor?

Darth Xander
03-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Welcome to Lucasforums berra, and by type I assume you mean inputting a cheat code? Well to do that you are going to have to open your swkotor.ini in the main folder and scroll down until you see [Game Options] and enter enablecheats=1 underneith [Game Options]. Now save and close swkotor.ini.

Now open up kotor and load up any save once done, press ` to open the cheat console, in the second game the cheat console is invisible. Now once the cheat console is open which is represented by a flashing > sign in the top left hand corner.

Enter your desired cheat code(s) which can be found here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=119128).

Hope that helped
~DX

berra
03-27-2008, 12:01 PM
AH, thanks, that explains the typing. It might be me doing something wrong but I can't get the cheat console to work. Nothing really happens when Im pressing `

Darth Payne
03-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Well berra.

Have you tried using the KSE?

berra
03-27-2008, 01:35 PM
No, But I'll try that now. Thanks.

Darth Xander
03-27-2008, 04:09 PM
No problem.

goodtobi
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM
help help help me plz this is the first time ive ever attempted modding and i seem to be suffering from not having a bloody clue at what im doing i seemed to have made your program with something and every time i send to to the recycleing bin and trying to install it again it always opens with this stupid program that has nothing to do with anything guy who made this thingy how do i fix this and do i need an editor cause i got this wierd thing called Kmm its from the kotor mod sight where your listed but im running around blind can you plz help

Q
04-20-2008, 08:51 PM
^^^
Did you read the readme?

goodtobi
04-21-2008, 07:45 PM
ok i didnt i quess but is their a way to fix this

RevAnakin
04-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Call me an idiot, but I can't seem to get this to work. I put it into my overdrive folder. I have no other mods. I have KOTOR Tool, I just don't know how to get it to work. A step by step guidy would be helpful. I have read all the tutorials but many teach you how to install mods you have made. Please, I know you all get annoyed with these types of questions but I have been working on this for days now and don't know what to do. Thanks,

Christian

Q
04-23-2008, 12:53 AM
A step by step guidy would be helpful.It's called the readme. ;)

Read the readme, people.

It will tell you to run the installer, not to put the files in the override folder. If you've already put them in the override, take them out and run the installer.

This simple piece of advice can save you all soooooo much time and pain. ;) -RH

RevAnakin
04-23-2008, 08:10 PM
So I read the readme very thouroughly. It says "all files need to be installed to(accept the folder called sources that is the source scripts .nss files) C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override (defualt folder) Or where ever KotOR is installed on your PC. " My question was how to install it. It never specifies how. I took it out of my override folder like you said. There is no "install" file. I have no other mods so it shouldn't conflict. As I said, I wouldn't be asking the question if I hadn't had read everything I think I should have. All the other tutorials seem to concentrate on installing mods that you personally have made. I just want this one mod, that is all. Help? Thank you,

Christian

Q
04-23-2008, 09:42 PM
When you unpack (extract) the archive (the file you downloaded) there should be an icon consisting of white squre with a weird-looking green "V" on it that should be labeled "Install_Revans_Mask_plus+." Double click it. It will probably ask you to direct it to KotOR's main folder (where the game is installed, NOT the override folder). The default location is: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR. Highlight the folder and hit "OK" or "Install" or whatever it says. It should install automatically from there.

If there is no install icon, then you somehow got ahold of an older version of this mod and you should download the newer version with the installer.

DarthRevan00001
05-07-2008, 12:01 PM
hi i just downloaded revans mask etc......and all it was is a pk3 file so i saved it then wat do i do were do i oput it for it to work?????????/plz reply

Darth333
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
hi i just downloaded revans mask etc......and all it was is a pk3 file so i saved it then wat do i do were do i oput it for it to work?????????/plz reply
erm...
A. get winrar if you don't have it already: http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm
B. Open the file with winrar
C. Follow these instructions:

DarthYuugi
12-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Great mod

10/10 :D

Druganator
12-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Not to be mean but try and look at the last post before you say something. this thread has been dead awhile try not to revive it.

Q
12-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Um, since the purpose of the TUCE is to provide support and to leave feedback threadcromancy is permitted. ;)

To clarify a little on this, once in a while it is permitted, but spamming multiple short posts across multiple threads like "Good mod!" and resurrecting many at once in such a manner will get them deleted and possibly the poster being warned for spamming. So don't abuse the privilege people. ;) -RH

Dabsy
05-20-2010, 04:53 PM
can some1 help me the mod wont work maybe i hav it in the wrong place i dunno pls help